Speaker 1: Help We Suck At Being Newlyweds?
Speaker 2: With Dean Angler, Haylen Miller Keys, and Jared haven An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, welcome to an all new episode of Help We Suck At Being Newlyweds. I'm Jared. I am not in Rhode Island right now. I am actually in Los Angeles. I feel like a little bit of a traveler, certainly not as much of a traveler as the two other hosts of this podcast, Kaylin Dean, who are currently in Owahu, Hawaii. What is a wahu? Is Wahi are the same thing as Hawaiian? Just said differently, O.
Speaker 2: Wahu is an island. We are on the big island, which is different from hawaihu.
Speaker 1: And Hawaii is the big island? Correct?
Speaker 2: Uh? But Hawaii is made up of seven islands.
Speaker 1: Six What is the name of the big island? Is it Honolulu?
Speaker 4: It's Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Hawaii?
Speaker 1: It is Hawaii.
Speaker 2: What are all the other islands?
Speaker 4: They're not Hawaii, They're Hawaiian islands.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm larning.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've already told you about all this.
Speaker 2: Maybe I wasn't paying.
Speaker 3: Attention well Dean, Kaylen, nor should you pay attention to Dean? He just rambles. So uh, I've been wildly unpredictable this past week. Kaylen and Dean have revolved around my schedule. Thank you so much for doing that. What time is it in Hawaii right now?
Speaker 2: You guys get to watch the sunrise behind.
Speaker 3: Six a m. It is six am in Hawaii right now. Dean sounds wide awake, I mean ready to go. Dean Caylen, thank you so much for waking up this early, because you guys are the best, and uh, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
Speaker 4: Jared, We've got a bone to pick with you man making this wake up at five point thirty just so you can record a podcast with you canceling seconds before. We're so supposed to record yesterday, right, I was in ice, mister did ice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I had to cancel yesterday. With long story short, we're supposed to record yesterday. We had to cancel. I had to cancel, and then we had to reschedule. And Dean and Kailin are so phenomenal for waking up Australia.
Speaker 2: We've got Jess Clark in the background. Oh, Ben Higgins, yay, you know what?
Speaker 3: I was so curious up? Sorry I heard that Ben and Jess. We're in Hawaii too.
Speaker 4: You see what you've done, You see what you've done.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we obviously have a very good episode for you, a great episode.
Speaker 4: Some would say, uh.
Speaker 3: So you guys are in Hawaii. Uh so are you doing a couple of strip Kaylin? Is it is this the four of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's four of us, our first couple of strips since we've been married. Just a couple of married folk.
Speaker 4: We've done trips since we've been married, not with other couples. We had my brother and his wife, Madison Jackson Hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah that kind of counts.
Speaker 3: Well, that's fun. You guys have any big plans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wake up early and record this podcast. That's the viggest plan. Yeah. No, we're just we're just hanging out around Hawaiian time, taking taking it easy.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we just lounged by the pool or the ocean all day and the boys snorkel. Today we might go hike through some lava tubes. So the lava comes down and creates these tubes that you can then hike through. But we'll see. I don't know if it's like a touristy thing or like a really cool thing, but a local told.
Speaker 4: Us to go all right, and that's always worth noting when the local tells you where you should go exactly. Jared, what's up with you? Man? So you're you're filming a commercial?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm filming a commercial for Paradise, which is so cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can I can talk about it. It's not a hidden thing, but it's going.
Speaker 3: It's a for a partnership for the new Hunger Games movie coming out, So there's new Hunger Games. Hunger Games is Saw the Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes comes out November seventeenth.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get your tickets.
Speaker 2: Do you get a special screening to see it? Before?
Speaker 3: I didn't, I was supposed to get a screening. They're obviously not sending out a screener to me personally because they don't want any spoilers.
Speaker 4: Now Games movie coming out, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: We have to go see it.
Speaker 4: When was the last one? It must have been like eight years ago.
Speaker 2: This is a prequel, so it's like, so.
Speaker 4: Not with Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Correct, she's not alive during this movie right now. It's about the President Snow and how the Hunger Games really came to be.
Speaker 1: It has Peter Dinklinche in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy from Hunger Games that we love, I mean.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: I'm Sorrynes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's early.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. How do you get all this commercial work? Man? Why don't why don't, why don't you feel give me your secret for this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got the same manager.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: It's it worked out. It wasn't even through that, it was through ABC. They just, uh, this guy texted me and this was literally all came to be Saturday, Saturday and Sunday, and then I left Tuesday and they said, hey, listen, we have this last minute opportunity. So I don't know if this all came about so late or if somebody dropped out and then they were like, hey, are you available.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. You're lovable from the franchise. They don't like us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got to get their good graces. Well, how do we do that?
Speaker 2: We'll start right now.
Speaker 1: We love you, ABC, We love you ABC.
Speaker 4: You're the best.
Speaker 2: We'll never do anything wrong again.
Speaker 4: We don't do anything wrong as it is, but we'll just we'll just do everything right. We love you so much. ABC.
Speaker 3: Please please, they will definitely they should we should all do something with ABC? What was I thinking about with couples? I forget what I was thinking about.
Speaker 4: But will you send them? Send them an audio clip that we just used about us saying how much we love ABC. Just let them listen to that on repeat a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Just clip that and send it in. But so it's very cool. So I'm very excited. I shoot today, I leave in like twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: What are your lines? Do you know?
Speaker 3: Of course my lines are not much unfored and not unfortunately that's unfortunate.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously you should be the main starring character.
Speaker 2: So what is the deal? Are you re enacting some Hunger Game stuff or what?
Speaker 3: So it's going to be me pretty much comparing Paradise to excuse me, like making Paradise seem like the Hunger Games where it's you know, who are the snakes and who the song birds? And you know, a rose ceremonies like a life or death situation.
Speaker 1: It will be fun.
Speaker 3: And then I'm going to dress like Flickerman, so I have I did a fitting yesterday where like I had a full velvet suit on, and I'm going to be very over the top like the crazy step.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm going to hair and makeup very soon, so we'll see how done up I get. I don't think they want to go that over the top, but I wish they would.
Speaker 1: I'm game for anything. Spray painted blue, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Are you calling out the snakes like you're actually saying like this person is a snake?
Speaker 1: So we talked about that.
Speaker 3: I am totally willing to do that, but obviously we don't want to stray into some dangerous territory with accusing people to be snakes on paradise, so we're treading lightly on that. But I don't care because it's all fun and games.
Speaker 4: I think I maybe misunderstood this whole thing. So you're you're going to go down to the beach and see the contestants.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no, yeah crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah yeah. I am an idiot for thinking that that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Filming is over.
Speaker 4: Well, oh, I guess what you're saying, though, is like he's going to call it destined snake after the fact, not like to his face. Yeah, okay, okay, I exactly we were asking, is he gonna walk down to the beach and call out the Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but obviously they filmed it like three months ago.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm going to be calling people more songbirds than snakes, but we'll say, hopefully I get some snakes in there too.
Speaker 2: Are you watching Paradise?
Speaker 3: Yes, so just watched this past episode.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's good.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay, Spice.
Speaker 3: And we love you ABC. We love obviously, we all love Paradise. There's nothing wrong with saying that. It's I think it's going to really pick up because this episode. I don't know when our episode drops, so I don't want to spoil anything for Paradise, which is airing tonight, but there's a preview for next week where it seems like.
Speaker 1: There's kind of be a big explosion.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just been like slow, and the thing is everyone's so scared to go on there and make full of themselves. Not that anyone intentionally tries to make a full of themselves, but social media has prevented people from just like letting loose. And I feel like Kat's the only one who's let loose this season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't date two girls at the same time anymore.
Speaker 1: Crue Dean.
Speaker 3: I thought about you with this episode because there's a birthday that comes into play, and I was like, oh, and of course it doesn't go well for the person for the person who has the birthday. And I was like, oh God, this reminds me of Dean and the birthday.
Speaker 2: You know, you all started great on.
Speaker 4: The first Paradise. I got a girl a birthday cake.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's not special between us.
Speaker 4: Why do we get your birthday cake?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 4: I got your birthday banana float.
Speaker 2: No, you got me a cake. Everyone's saying, oh, yeah, I do remember that. Now you're getting me confused with other people.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going to get confused the other cake. It was actually just a water covered and whipped cream.
Speaker 2: Did you also wake up and get her iced coffee and get her waffles and write her two poems? No, so that you've done all of this before?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, ABC, I didn't write any poems the first time. But I did get a cake. If it's someone's birthday, I'm just gonna be like, we got to get a cake. But it wasn't even a cake. It was a watermelon chopped in half, covered in whipped cream.
Speaker 2: Okay, mine was better. Yes, not that you made it. Production made it.
Speaker 4: I forget where I was going with this. Oh and that birthday was also a major.
Speaker 1: Flub, major flub.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so birthdays, just don't celebrate your birthdays down in Paradise.
Speaker 2: Just protect it's not happening.
Speaker 4: I've tried watching Paradise a little bit this season, and I like, we were at the airport the other day in Jackson, flying back and I was like, Aleen's put on Paradise. Let's watch it while we're in the airport on our layover. And I watched like twenty minutes of it, and I was like, I just don't know who any of these people are, and so I have zero like interest in their lives.
Speaker 2: And I just that's the problem too, is like we don't really watch Bachelor Bachelorette consistently and so but I want to watch Paradise because obviously that's where we met and it's a special and it's fun. It's a fun show. Yeah, but you can't not watch those shows and still be interested in Paradise. It sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe that's my issue. I gotta watch I gotta go back and watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette and then I'll come back and watch Paradise.
Speaker 2: But there should be a way to like get to know them, like too hot to handle, love is blind? Yeah, like what do you call it on Paradise? Yeah, I don't want to watch the other ones.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with what you're saying. Give us like a back, like a five no, not a five minute, like a sixty second run down on them.
Speaker 2: They did, each contest comes down, and they did.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe more okay, maybe ninety seconds.
Speaker 3: But I agree Kaitlin what you were saying in terms of too many people are are not being.
Speaker 1: Themselves.
Speaker 3: I feel like, maybe again, this is just an old person, you know. Now I'm the guy saying get off my lawn. That's what I said in the almost famous podcast too. But it's just it feels like it just doesn't have the same I feel like there's not as many just craziness. I feel like it used to be so crazy. Yeah, and it doesn't feel as crazy. And granted we're early on in this season, so I feel like it's only going to get crazier here on throughout.
Speaker 4: Like what was crazy that happened on your season that you can remember?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean just let's be I mean Ashley, Ashley was crazy from day one. She was so good. She's such a good TV personality.
Speaker 4: But she's like once in a generation kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, that's a thing. It's everyone's so politically correct these days, not even just being on television everyone, and they're like, everyone's so worried about getting canceled or something.
Speaker 4: So it's like, do you think it's a bad thing that people are worried about saying their own thing?
Speaker 2: I think people don't know. I don't know. Yeah, no, I think that people are not more understanding. But I just want good TV. And where are we going to find these crazy? You want crazy?
Speaker 4: But like you want the mess?
Speaker 2: I want the mess. Yeah, not watching tea.
Speaker 3: You need the mess happiness right, Like it's it's meant to be dramatic, and Paradise is obviously very dramatic. But so it's Kat's birthday and she uh it obviously doesn't go well. Somebody comes down takes Tanner out on a date who she was seeing with. She loses it. She hates Tanner. Now it's her birthday. She's losing her mind. And then the end of the episode is a cliffhanger of her and Tanner about to talk, because of course Tanner didn't ask if he was like talk to her before saying yes to the date. And there's this whole thing, and she's losing her mind and then she in the episode, she's like over it, and then she starts trying to date John Henry, who's dating someone else, and then there's all like she calls her a hoe, and.
Speaker 1: It's this whole thing so very cool.
Speaker 4: I got to say, watching this you you talk about maybe because we're older, but watching this season of Paradise, every guy is the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my entire life. Every girl is very pretty as well. It's like, there's not a single there's not a single person on that beach that I would not think is the hottest person I've ever seen if I saw them in a bookstore. Minus you. Obviously you're the hottest person in the world with that question.
Speaker 2: So we're elevating in looks in terms of the show. But it's just not fun to watch dramas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and normally when you up the hotness too, you do up the crazy a little bit.
Speaker 2: But Cat's been the only one who's letting loose, like I said, and Cat's hot.
Speaker 4: Cat's hot. Well, they're all hot. Yeah, it's just interesting.
Speaker 2: I just don't envy them. Like I just remember girls coming down to the beach and pulling you immediately, and I was like, oh, this is where we break up.
Speaker 4: I just remember being down there and like looking around and being like, okay, like cool, I'm not better looking than him, but I'm better looking than those three guys over there, And now looking at Paradise, like watching the show, I'm like, I am not even close to his good looking as any of these guys.
Speaker 2: Ye're right, You're the hottest guy.
Speaker 4: I swear. And the same with the girls. I was like, well, maybe not so much with the girls. The girls have always been pretty, but I don't know, maybe the guys are just up their looks quite a bit. I don't know. Yeah, anyways, just glad. I'm just glad we got it over with Jared because we wouldn't fit into these new terms that they have down there. We have to be a knockout ten to get down to the beach.
Speaker 3: We say it all the time, but we were so lucky to be in that franchise when we were Yeah, because it just feels. Of course, it's still great and it's thriving, and Bachelor's going to be on for the next hundred years, as it will should and Golden Bacher is crushing it and everybody loves it, and I'm so happy for it.
Speaker 2: We're talking down about the show, That's.
Speaker 4: What I was saying. We love the ABC, we love your ABC.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we can all like I'm saying that Paradise isn't as good as it once was, at least this particular season, But that doesn't mean that the show can't thrive or do well, or it's going to get better or there's so many great things about Bachelor that the.
Speaker 4: I think in love, like twenty years, every channel is going to be Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise on every channel, always seven, Bachelor Paradise, best show ever, best show.
Speaker 2: Games hung exactly. There's a way to pull.
Speaker 4: Us back to Bachelor's the best show in the history of existence, and we'll be on TV forever and ever and ever if you're listening to this, obviously, but it works.
Speaker 2: And there is a reason people love it, and there are so many success stories. I just want some crazy people on the beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Jared's going down to the beach.
Speaker 2: Olivia's been not crazy but a little funny and entertaining. So we've got two. We need more.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of love stories, but statistically speaking, it's not going to work out unfortunately. Like even watching these couples, I'm like, oh, it's just not you know, Like, for example, Braiden and Rachel are becoming a thing, and I love that because I love Braiden and I love Rachel. I love them as individual personalities on the show. I love watching them and them together. I'm like, oh shit, that'd be I hope that works out, but I'm like, that's probably not. Like they're probably just gonna have and then move on with their lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, everyone so that about us, and now we're married.
Speaker 4: True, this is true, freaking married.
Speaker 2: We're so married.
Speaker 1: You're so married.
Speaker 2: I'm so old and everyone said that about you and Ashley. Look at you know, I know this is true.
Speaker 4: This is true. Has a pregnancy going round two effort.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's going you know, we're just grinding away.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, So you're you're obviously in Mexico right now, right, no, la bro, so you're gonna sell you that you're going down to the beach. Are you saying that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did they put you in the Vedanta?
Speaker 1: Yep. I'm about to go down and talk to Jesse and hand out a rose.
Speaker 4: I'm so goofy this morning. You guys don't even know. I'm so goofy and silly today.
Speaker 1: But you guys are dealers.
Speaker 4: That's what happens.
Speaker 3: We should record a podcast more often at six am.
Speaker 1: This is fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well do six am of your time, which will stay up all night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys go to bed. You guys can go to bed after the podcast. Just stay up.
Speaker 4: So you're obviously in Los Angeles filming this commercial and you fly back tomorrow. I had a question I can't remember now because I was so good, silly and goofy, goofy.
Speaker 3: I did want to mention one thing though, in the dating sphere that happened that became newsworthy and the headline was exclusive. Tom Brady has ended romance with irenaike Shake.
Speaker 1: Shake Shake Snaria.
Speaker 2: Irena Shak was married to Bradley Cooper. They have a kid together. We're a couple of kids.
Speaker 1: Yep, because he Bradley Cooper. Yep. They have a kid together.
Speaker 3: They said that they ended the romance because quote, he doesn't have time for love and the pair would still be dating if he wasn't so focused on his career and fatherhood.
Speaker 4: What er does he have now that doesn't play from that?
Speaker 1: Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Obviously to divorce If that's what he's saying, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: What do you mean Obviously he got a divorce if that's what he's saying.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't have time for romance, are you talking.
Speaker 4: About with his ex wife, with Giselle Gizelle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was like he.
Speaker 4: Was actually playing football when he was married to Giselle. Now he's how could you be so busy with work if you're not even playing football anymore?
Speaker 2: Right? Just these businesses you want?
Speaker 3: M Yeah, it feels and sounds like an excuse, and that he I think, Tom, I don't know what I mean. Listen, I love Tom Brady more. I mean, he's it's it's like it's literally like Dawson and Ashley and then like I mean, I mean, Tom's right there, he is right there in terms.
Speaker 4: Of the little less and parents.
Speaker 1: I think I love him more than my parents.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it is it you know, as Taylor Swift said, like, Hi, it's me.
Speaker 1: I'm the problem.
Speaker 4: It's me. You know.
Speaker 3: It feels like Tom, you know, just some times, buddy. If this is true, and the article goes on, Tom is keeping himself busy with businesses, being a part of the sports team he owns, getting ready for his commenting job next year, and being a father. Obviously fatherhood is a big part of it, but it doesn't feel like that is the reason why he's not dating Irena anymore.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm confused because Irena and Bradley were like posting photos all cozy together, like they were racked together recently or a couple of weeks ago, So yeah, I got her and Tom or even a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like this whole business being too busy to work, just like in everyday life, whether it be Brady or you know, anybody who's listening to this podcast, the guy who says he works too much and doesn't have time for you just feels like an excuse.
Speaker 2: Let's be real, but who released this, Like is this coming from his camp, IRENA's camp?
Speaker 3: Uh, my imagination would be it's coming from his camp, because it feels like it's coming from his side because it's it says Tom Brady ended romance with Irena.
Speaker 2: It just seems so unnecessary, Like who cares? And why do we need to know why you ended this little fling.
Speaker 4: I'm reading a headline right now it says, i Arena Shake wants to Mary Bradley Cooper as Tom Brady runs from a commitment.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused. It's like back and forth.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying, like, that's how like non credible. These sources are from market dot com. I have no idea what that is.
Speaker 2: I have heard that media has been really brutal to Irena Shake over the years. I'm not super aware of it, but I was listening to a podcast and they're like, they've just been so mean to her.
Speaker 3: I also think that this is just what happens when you're a celebrity couple. You have your people speak out and then you're you know, so you get your side of the story, and then sources and others I get their side of the story, and the truth is always somewhere in the middle. So it's like they probably just were not compatible with each other, but they both wanted out there that they ended it on their terms. IRENA's like, no, I want to be with Bradley, That's why we ended things. And then Tom comes out and says, no, I'm too busy with work, That's why we ended things. And it's like, you, guys, just you didn't even need to say anything. But this is just the way the game is played.
Speaker 5: It's Jojo Ciua, host of the new podcast Jojo Seawa Now. It's time to get real, up close and personal. I'm gonna be talking to you like I'm writing in a journal. You're gonna get all of the tea and all of the scoop. I'm also gonna be talking to my friends, the people I admire, to people that are drending right now. So you're gonna get like Jojo Seawa now and like, now, what's going on in the world. It's gonna be great and I really hope you like it. You can listen to Jojo seawae now on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 2: Who's steamer you guys on Prianka Chopra or Sophie Turner.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? Okay, give us some more backstory, because I have no idea.
Speaker 3: What this is I don't know too much about it, but I just because I'm a contrarian, I'll be team Joe No, no.
Speaker 2: No, Priyanka Chopra or Sophie Turner. So we have to pick.
Speaker 4: Girls against each other? Why can't we just be.
Speaker 2: Because media is You're right, we're team both of them. They're both great.
Speaker 4: We're team both of them. Now I feel like a jerk.
Speaker 2: Sophie unfollowed Priyanka Chopra. Wow, but she still follows Joe. This is the last headline I read a couple weeks ago. There could be updates if you want to research, please feel free. Okay, she still follows like everyone. She only followed unfollowed Priyanka.
Speaker 4: Okay, so Sophie rika.
Speaker 2: Beef between them? Because Nick, how help google this, Sophie. It's pretty simple.
Speaker 4: I hit her Jonas Brothers, So thank you.
Speaker 3: Sophie unfollowed Pa on Instagram and all channels. And now there's definitely obviously there's a beach. She did that purposefully, right, And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like you're doing that and everyone, you know, everyone's going to notice. You know, people are like talking about your divorce right now, and what's going on? So it just seemed very pointed, and it's like, what could have gone on between these two that she had to do this.
Speaker 4: You want to know a secret trick to nothing? Probably nothing, but never just never follow people.
Speaker 2: True, there's no way to keep them on their toes.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, how can you even follow me at? You're punk?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Punk?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeh punk. I'm gonna read this real quick, Joe, Joe and Sophie Turner split anything but straightforward. If you're a fan, Oh, this is just so much work.
Speaker 2: If you're going to read it, you got to read it. You can't.
Speaker 4: It's just a word on it. It's like the BuzzFeed news had to reach like a two thousand word minimum, and it's like they you know, one of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I already told you what happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you asked me to google it to confirm and that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 4: Don't be mean to me because that's what I'm trying to do. Yes, you're right, Jophie Turner unfollowed Prianka Chopra on Instagram. I'm yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just seems a little petty and unnecessary, Like if you guys had your beef. I don't know, unfollowed the whole family.
Speaker 4: It's just so strange that she would unfollow her ex sister in law.
Speaker 3: It's not strange, she did it like this is in today's world. This is how you make a statement. Yeah, I'm not saying I'm saying it's pathetic. I'm not calling Sophie Turner pathetic.
Speaker 4: But she didn't unfollow her ex husband though. That's what's weird, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she wants it to be known that there is a beef between her and Priyanka, like that's the only reason she would do it.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that Sophie is pathetic.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that we're the fact that we're in this state is pathetic because that's just the way things are done nowadays, where it's like I'm going to unfollow this person.
Speaker 1: I know it will become a thing.
Speaker 3: And this is how I get it out there without telling, without like saying it advertly that I have something against Prianka.
Speaker 2: I'm like team Sophie Turner forever, but I also love Prianka Chopra. So they're really putting me in a tough spot here, and I don't know if anyone who's met Sophie, but I know someone who's met Priyanka and said she's the most wonderful person ever. Oh wow, that's nice, and I believe it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome. I don't I'm more team Sophie than.
Speaker 2: Prianka because I said I'm team Prianka.
Speaker 4: No, because I didn't like the way that Prianka acted in the New Matrix movie. What, I just think she's a poor actress.
Speaker 2: No, she is not.
Speaker 4: And I like the way Sophie Turner acts in that one show that we really like, Came of Thrones.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would agree Sophie's a better actress. Yeah, so I guess I'm team Sophie Turner because of that as well. Yeah, was in the Matrix and I love the Matrix.
Speaker 2: Because you guys were not team Sophie in the divorce.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I was totally team Sophie in the divorce.
Speaker 2: Jared wasn't because Jared's a Joe bro.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jared's a Joe bro.
Speaker 1: Right, big Joe bro.
Speaker 3: But I'm allowed to gather new information, which would include Dean just pointing out that Sophie's a better actress, and then that makes me think maybe I am to team Sophie.
Speaker 2: You know, but what if that makes her better at fay taking the feigning interest in in your children and the divorce?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that just makes her better at her job, so I respect it more, which means I'm teen Sophie.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I was going.
Speaker 4: What was she acting? Though? Like in the divorce, I just feel like the reason that I'm Team Sophie is because you only hear words out of the Jonas camp. So it's like, well, I got the little person's back in this game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, Team Sophie and the divorce.
Speaker 4: For sure, but then team Prianca in the in the ex sister in law feud. First, I was just trying.
Speaker 2: To be a contrit. I was just trying to be different. I don't want to be predictable.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that. And then which one is Preanca? Mary too?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 4: And then do you like Preanca and Nick? More?
Speaker 2: Have we talked about this in the podcast when Doane met Nick Jonas and he said, what do you do for a living? Nick?
Speaker 1: That's amazing, dumbfounded?
Speaker 4: It was funny and we're best friends.
Speaker 2: Now, No you're not.
Speaker 4: Who do you like more? Nick? Or Prianca Prianka. Oh, I was hoping you would say Nick.
Speaker 2: Well you did say it was great and nice. He's just kind of shy, super nice.
Speaker 4: It kept to himself.
Speaker 3: So unfortunately, I do have to get going.
Speaker 4: I gotta have fun. Man, go shoot your commercial. Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to talk to us.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel so bad for you guys being in Hawaii.
Speaker 4: You should feel bad for making us wake up at five thirty this morning.
Speaker 3: Here's the here's the deal, Jared, before you say it, but now you get Now you get to see the sunrise in Hawah. Yeah honestly, well it was behind you. I got to witness it through zoom.
Speaker 4: Here's here's the thing, Jared, we wouldn't be so upset about you missing an episode of the podcast if you weren't so crucial to this podcast, his success, Like it's so crucial without you this podcast, it just isn't good and we're not a half assed product.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all know that that is not the nerse, but I appreciate you buttering me up, getting prepared and focused.
Speaker 1: Whether you want to believe it or not, it's the truth.
Speaker 2: Caylen, I got to say the one way you can make it up to us is by just talking us up to ABC?
Speaker 1: Oh I always do.
Speaker 4: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: You know I do?
Speaker 3: We Like we said we need what did we talk about last week about a we need Dean on Special Forces?
Speaker 4: That's on ABC? Though?
Speaker 2: Is it Fox?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well yeah that's true, But I don't think ABC.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do we You know, well, let's get you guys on Joey season very filmed, damn it, or it's almost done filming. Maybe we get you guys on the last like, well, you know, you know what we could do, Let's get you guys.
Speaker 1: On the last episode.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's not done filming yet, which means Joey hasn't proposed yet, which means we need to get you guys down there to give Joey advice when he's down to his final two.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when we did that love Birds commercial? I was.
Speaker 3: I just talked about that yesterday. That was so much fun. That was when you had your leg broken.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, my leg was. I was still on crutches and they paid well. I worked for like four hours that day and I made a fair amount of money. I think that's why commercials are the way to go. I want to be a commercial actor.
Speaker 2: You should be. You're gonna tell them don't pay me.
Speaker 4: No for commercial pay me, but for something like special Forces.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be paid perfect logical.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you guys so much for joining us this week on Help We Suck at Being Newlyweds? Jared, best luck with your commercial Kaitlin, have so much fun in Hawaii. I'm so jealous of you. Thank you, and to the listeners out there, thank you for listening to this podcast. What do we have like? Oh, we have emails that we haven't gotten to, but just keep emailing us Newlyweds at iHeartRadio dot com and we'll try to get to them next week, where maybe we suck just a little bit less. Thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at help We Suck at.
Speaker 2: Being Newlyweds and email us at Newlyweds at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. We'll see you next time.