Speaker 1: If you would like to have us answer your questions.
Speaker 2: If you have a terrible job, a terrible boyfriend, or a terrible throuffle.
Speaker 1: Guess what You've got decisions? You've got decisions.
Speaker 2: Before we get to this week's episode of You've Got Decisions, maybe you want to let y'all know to head on over.
Speaker 1: To nhbtour dot com.
Speaker 2: Your girls are going on a tour, the No Holds Bar Tour, where we bring our book from the pages to the stages.
Speaker 3: We want to see.
Speaker 2: You and we were doing Mad Cities, starting off in Toronto and the Midwest, so we will be there as early as July. Make sure you get your tickets now at nhbtour dot com.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to see you and y'all this week.
Speaker 2: I'm joined with Adean Edeena is in debiding, joining me for You Got Decisions?
Speaker 3: Why did you make me sound mad? Europeans?
Speaker 1: Because which was just a Malta and death Europe?
Speaker 2: And boy did ILL get confused thinking it was the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Bitch, it was cold. I was on a boat with a jacket.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, I guess this is Europe like bitch. It was an island, so I thought it was giving island by his bitch.
Speaker 1: It was cold.
Speaker 2: It was cold, I said, thank god, I brought a jacket to wearing the airport.
Speaker 3: That's it, baby, it was cold.
Speaker 1: I was wearing my.
Speaker 2: Baggy ass Balenciaga jacket with everything not matching.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: I know y'all saw me in the bath of suits on the gram. Baby, it was coming out of my jacket.
Speaker 3: It was cold. It was cold, but it was a good time.
Speaker 1: It was a good time.
Speaker 2: Then I came back to Atlanta and it was fucking Carnival in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So heard, you know, the parade going on.
Speaker 2: I'm really sad and realized that in twenty twenty five, I need more Caribbean friends. Shout out to Asia, who I am now Carnival chasing with. However, I tried to get my homegirls to go to juve with me.
Speaker 3: These bitches was.
Speaker 2: Like, it'll get dirty. Ooh wants to do that? Ooh, no girl, where is the table service? I realized that my friends are two American and I'm fed the fuck up. For anybody who's new here, I'm Jamaican and white. So no emphasis on the white park, but emphasis on the Jamaican park, and so Juve is probably one of.
Speaker 1: The best feelings that I have in life. Juve is a celebration.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: When I went to Saint Croix for New Year's and did carnival in Saint Croix, it started at like five o'clock in the morning and went to like noon. I got there and it's just this wonderful Let me let me look up the exact want you.
Speaker 4: It's a pre dawn carnivals. The carnival, yeah, the Curban countries particularly Internet.
Speaker 2: So but it's one of those where you were your little match in outfits with your friends and you just drink and you celebrate leading into carnival. Carnival is where everyone has their feathers and it's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: For juve, you get to just enjoy life with paint.
Speaker 3: And paint and mud, mud and oil.
Speaker 2: And then there's these like powders that are colored. Oh my god, I don't know what the dwally is Indian celebrities, Oh no, Nigga we and Caribbean we know, taking it to Asian but looks type like that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like it is a bathing people make us.
Speaker 2: Look But anyways, it's it's just like it's this feeling that.
Speaker 1: Makes me happy.
Speaker 3: Oh Holly, sorry, Holly, is what it is? Okay, yes, that's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: But Caribbean juve is probably the best feeling ever. So I'm trying to convince my American homegirls to join.
Speaker 1: Me, and they didn't.
Speaker 3: And I said, ooh, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't care about my mental health? Like, because this is one of the best I did. I guess, like the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You just kid, You just came back from my whole driven night.
Speaker 2: Should you tell them? I said, wow? Like, how dare you not support my mental health? This is one of the best parties ever. Can you not just join me?
Speaker 3: Like? Mind you?
Speaker 2: I'm offered to buy tickets, I said, bit, y'all buy y'all outfits. I'll get the next day, next day prime on the delivery for the fit. Nope, it didn't happen. It wasn't It wasn't happening. But anyways, you got decisions. We're gonna answer your questions here and so if you haven't yet, please make sure you send your questions to decisions pod at gmail dot com, where we can.
Speaker 1: Answer your questions.
Speaker 2: And by the way, shout out to all of our patrons, because if you are a Patreon member, you get to see the.
Speaker 3: Full video on a Patreon.
Speaker 2: So every Wednesday you got Decisions wherever you listen to us, and on Patreon, y'all know y'all get to see us.
Speaker 1: So let's get started with this week's questions.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm joined by Eden.
Speaker 2: Weezy is not here because we are filming this in the at l I and kidnapped Eden. He came down here to DJA a party and I'll say, ooh you want salas and let's record. Oh yeah, so this week really interesting dilemma here? Should I stay in corporate or become a sex worker? Whoa, hey, calm down, we are not judging here.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, it's just what a contrast.
Speaker 2: By the way, if y'all are watching this on video, we still have Horrible Decisions up. So hopefully this makes you feel like you are listening to a Horrible Decisions episode.
Speaker 1: No rip, we're still live just so around Patreon.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Hey, babes, I want to start off by saying I'm so excited to see y'all on tour soon.
Speaker 1: Seattle secured.
Speaker 2: By the way, shout out to everyone in Seattle, one of my favorite cities in the US of A. And thanks in advance if y'all take time on this and we are. I have been working with Slash for my mom for the past six years, and she is dissolving her ownership with the company this month. For context, she owns two branches of a staffing agency.
Speaker 3: And I manage them.
Speaker 2: We're both relieved that she is out of a bad corporate deal and my mom is already off to the next agency, while I am choosing to go in a different direction. However, I don't know which direction that is these days. I thought it would be a freeing feeling tonight I have to staff my ass off twenty five to eight and worry about my mommy issues all in the same business day, But instead I felt confused and motivationally frozen. Being in the staffing industry for so long has made me feel like a jack of all trades but a master of none. I've hired, fired, and managed so many jobs, but I don't actually feel passionate about any particular one, and working for my mom for so long has given me a sense of imposter syndrome.
Speaker 1: What about master's programs?
Speaker 2: But this administration has stressed me the fuck out, and I'm already in student debt girl and saying I've already started the unimpressive job hunt and haven't come across anything, and I've gotten back into my little only fans bag in the meantime, which has been fun but challenging living in a small town with a not so large following and no friends mess no friends slash mentors in sex work. I'm fully aware that I am in a position where I need to make new moves and grind it out. But this motivational freeze is taking a toll on me that I can't seem to shake. I'm looking for some guidance or advice on how to thaw myself out and get back on the grind. How do you find motivation when everything feels so uncertain?
Speaker 3: This is a good one.
Speaker 2: Do I put myself in another office setting or follow the one small passion I have for sex work? Thanks again for y'all's time. Love your number one Horgonian fan. I love Horgonian. I like that it's giving Game of Thrones Katie Quick context. She is twenty seven years old from organ which is why she said Horgonian. She said Orgonian and she does currently have a BA in interdisciplinary studies. She has no kids, no man, and scared it's going to be no job if she doesn't make a decision soon. So yeah, okay, where do we start with this? Do we want to start with the not sex, work, not job question? Where how do you find motivation when everything feels so uncertain? Because her bringing up the administration her, bitch, you ain't even bring up terrorists, the terrorists, the terrorists. But then also being in student debt, which y'all that has no no, no, no, that is recently.
Speaker 3: Get the fuck out of my credit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, like, people are getting hit hard with they're getting hit hard.
Speaker 1: With the student debt right now.
Speaker 2: That shit just dropped my mother fucking credit score by one. And bitch, I'm trying to buy a house, so the way I have to get on my student loans now? Because you know, Sally May wasn't I thought I was just gonna run from her forever. Yeah, as soon as they took that shit off a deferment and started applying that shit to credit, it's like, oh shit. And then, to be fair, we talked about this, you and I actually on a previous you got decisions.
Speaker 1: The job market is terrible, So.
Speaker 3: Can we do the motivation real quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ed?
Speaker 1: And how do you find motivation when everything feels so uncertain?
Speaker 3: A change of scenery?
Speaker 1: Ooh, not you're telling her to leave organ Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean okay, actually yes, Oh that's actually a really great route. Okay, we met.
Speaker 4: More so like stepping out to other ventures or doing different tasks, figure out different hobbies.
Speaker 3: That's more of a change of scenery.
Speaker 4: Right. I'm sure you have a great routine and figuring things out, but sometimes when you cycle that too often, you find yourself in a bit of a funk.
Speaker 3: At least I have all.
Speaker 4: Right, so or even maybe yes, leave an Oregon for maybe a trip somewhere nearby, like the neighboring states, or maybe across the seas.
Speaker 1: What the neighboring states of Oregon is g me?
Speaker 3: Either? My point is right? Sure, right the bay like Vegas? Right right?
Speaker 4: Half a day or two, have a three day Vegas trip something like that. It doesn't even have to be crazy, et cetera. And it's just have a different route, change the scenery, get fresh, different ideas, embrace different ventures, and like maybe that'll influence you to figure other things out.
Speaker 3: That being said, now going back.
Speaker 4: To the other question where I feel like you'd probably be a little better, well, no, I would let me.
Speaker 1: Answer the motivation because the pandemic did this to me.
Speaker 2: I had all these plans. Weisy and I were currently on tour. Yeah, I had just quit my career. I had literally quit accounting eight months before the pandemic.
Speaker 1: I quit July twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Really, and the pandemic set March.
Speaker 3: Of twenty twenty. Damn that feels you know how that feels freshed? I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And so what the pandemic did for me was like, damn, I can't even make goals for myself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, everything I thought.
Speaker 2: I could do in life, I have no control over anything, because look, I'm in the middle of a pandemic. I would have never thought I'd see that in my life. And so the uncertainty of me being completely out of control of my life really hit during the pandemic. And I mean I would say maybe five months in I had these ideas and I started diving into those more. It seems like your passion is sex work. So I think there's a lot of research that you could do. I also won't ever. Okay, let's be very clear, OnlyFans and sex work is now an entrepreneurial route hear me out.
Speaker 1: You have to market yourself.
Speaker 2: You are a product, you are a brand, and if you're saying that you're in this small town with not a big following, this might not be the route.
Speaker 1: To supplement a whole career.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So you talking about leaving corporate America for sex work. I don't think that that's the smartest idea. Hear me out, though, I think that this could be a time. And I don't know how much longer you have in your position. You know that you're in because your mom is no longer a part of this business. But I would say this is where a you lean into your savings like and not lean into it. I mean you start if you have it yet build your savings up, like I didn't leave my job until I had a savings or a little security net.
Speaker 1: Security net looks like six months in rent.
Speaker 2: That would give you a little bit of time, and unfortunately maybe you need a little bit more than that because jobs are not hiring.
Speaker 1: It's scarce saving.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking, but friends of mine and.
Speaker 1: Friends looking it's it's terrible.
Speaker 2: So in terms of getting out of the rut when things feel so uncertain, you clearly have this passion of sex work. With your degree, you said it's interdisciplinary studies, so it's communications, education and humanities.
Speaker 1: Now where it's not probably a lot of money. There's always hiring in health.
Speaker 2: In education, so whether you lean into maybe being a substitute teacher for a little state jobs or a state job, them motherfuckers be hired and there's benefits. So that would be my first thing is maybe lean into something you didn't consider at first. And if you went to school for interdisciplinary studies like communications education humanities, being at a staffing agency, you probably actually haven't been tapping into what you went to school for. So maybe you could find love in those things that those careers bring a little bit more certainty.
Speaker 3: Than other careers.
Speaker 2: Now, for sex working, do I put myself in another office setting or follow the one small passion I have for sex working? My advice twenty seconds ago was to find another career and you could build both. Now, sure, let's be very clear, you risk losing your job if your only fans gets out.
Speaker 1: We've seen it happen to police officers, to teachers, to fucking I like.
Speaker 4: In its most minimal sense. By the way, it's it's like everyone like shows pussy like.
Speaker 2: You know, you could lose your job for putting up cleavage.
Speaker 4: Folks as long as like you're connected to that dot com forward slash whatever.
Speaker 2: It's yeah bad, yeah, So be prepared to risk your job if you plan to do both. My advice would be, however, you said it's challenging living in a small town with a not so large following and new friends or mentors and sex work. Here's the thing that maybe you don't know and I don't know how many followers you currently have on OnlyFans, but there is an affiliate program ironically with OnlyFans. So if you want so, say this is an example, say your niche is feet picks.
Speaker 1: You can go on Twitter, maybe not.
Speaker 2: So much Instagram, but I would say go on Twitter or go through OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Look at your competition. It's there your competition.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're willing to make a new page, you can reach out to one of these girls and be willing to sign up under their code, which allows them to get a percentage of you. But what it also does, is it pushes you towards their audience.
Speaker 1: So you're someone.
Speaker 2: So you could either go the route of finding someone that you think is really similar to you, because then clearly their audience may also like you, or say niche but you look different and reach out to someone. Yeah, reach out to some of the girlies through either DMS their Instagram and be like, Hey, I'm looking to start my only fans, I'd really like to go under you. If you push my content, they get a percentage of your thing, and of course they want you to be successful because the more money you make, the more money they make.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: So that would be my advice for you living in a small town. Also not sure what your money looks like, but how good invest in traveling? There's so many sex workers shout out if you even join our patreon. There's a lot of girls within our community and they're over on the discord and they meet with each other. But they all have jobs and OnlyFans and they do things where they go to travel parties where basically you're in a content house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with a lot of work, Well, you could just travel go to one of the content meetups.
Speaker 1: We have to go test it and all those things.
Speaker 2: But pretty much you're in a house full of other sex workers where you guys pretty much collaborate and now you can potentially be on other platforms with more followings. You could get fans that way, and it brings you outside of your little town in Organ that would be your little town of Oregon.
Speaker 1: That would be my advice.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: I think that's it goes hand in hand with the fun, with the fact of the motivation, right, But is stepping outside your comfort zone going to different places. You're a little town of Organ and being financially being financially secure and.
Speaker 3: Literally stage job.
Speaker 2: I also want to say something all on let me see, let me look up this little article I saw because I wonder how this is going to impact Only Fans workers. Yes, so this was this week. Only Fans Owner is looking to sell the UK based adult content platform to another buyer and there is a current investment group looking to purchase it. So what would you think the value of OnlyFans is.
Speaker 4: Obviously the millions, but I don't think. I don't think it's billions. Do you think it's billions?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Digg you wrong?
Speaker 3: Oh shit?
Speaker 2: So OnlyFans Owner is currently in talks to sell to an investor group at an eight billion dollar value billion eight.
Speaker 1: So Nigga has money over it off of a little people wanted to run day coaches and showed a.
Speaker 3: T Well that's the thing. I know. There's eight billion, eight billion.
Speaker 1: Dollars and my doctor, evil motherfucker voice sex. I see what.
Speaker 3: Should get there? He a bajillion dollars.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so my only concern would be too, if you're looking to just lean into that, there's a ton of other sites where you could sell your panties. You can go on chat chat chat baiter, better chat, something like that.
Speaker 3: Chatter bait, chatterbase.
Speaker 4: So does that make me a thought?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know you correcting me horrible decisions, that is crazy. But because of this news and anyone else listening that may not have been made aware mind you also not sure if.
Speaker 3: You are are in the know.
Speaker 1: But there are like bills looking to be pasted, the ban porn.
Speaker 3: Like across so you.
Speaker 4: So it is the potential fear that if they do sell that, I think.
Speaker 2: It could change all change not only policies, it could absolutely change the restructure of how people are.
Speaker 1: Getting their money.
Speaker 2: And just for you to have an idea of how big only Fans has growing revenue revenue you're ready. Revenue for for OnlyFans went from three hundred and seve tventy five million and twenty twenty to six point six billion in twenty twenty three. And revenue that's that's for the year. It made six point things billion in one.
Speaker 3: Year, over twenty percent increase.
Speaker 1: I mean it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I mean it's great booths do both. I think you can do both, but you understand the risk.
Speaker 3: And hide it. Well, well, you want to make money on only.
Speaker 1: Fans, It's hard to hide it.
Speaker 3: You got to have you really want to make I've seen people do the mask. Oh you could do them. Look at you? Oh you is you?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 3: I like porn?
Speaker 1: You is around?
Speaker 3: I like porn you is around. I would say that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what your what your body looks like, tattoo eyes.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: I would I would say that, maybe create a character like there was just Oh wait, I'm Japanese now, so it's called momo con momo is oh?
Speaker 3: I just is that that's what's happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, the momo means peach in Japanese.
Speaker 2: That means, y'all, I'm multi lingual now because I'm not to speak Japanese. But yeah, so there was just momo con here in Atlanta, which means peach con. So was all of these, It was all these anime characters, and so there's a huge market if you do want to keep your identity sealed, maybe leaning into being some sort of character, one that's either known or you make one up so that you can hide your identity so that you could work both things. You can do OnlyFans and have a job until your job, like you don't need your job anymore because you're making so much money on on only.
Speaker 1: For you to lean into where you actually don't have to show your identity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, that's also what I've learned, even just like in a like a not smaller scale, but a different skill. Even with YouTube, a lot of people make money with YouTube without even having to show their faces, not even their voice. I know, I know, we're just talking about it on the Decision Decisions episode about the fact that people do or was it you got a decisions the whole AI ship. So imagine being able to manipulate shit like that.
Speaker 2: Well enough, we did do that on Decisions Decisions, So there was an episode. I'm not sure which one, but there is an app that currently allows you to do all the movements and you pretty much can date fake deep deep fake, de fake deep fake yourself into an a I can mask.
Speaker 4: It's still I'm sure they're still figuring it out. It might be complicated, might be passed.
Speaker 2: Say, you might not have fingers. You could bend that ass over or.
Speaker 3: Use the blur effect I've seen. I've seen views like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I don't like tho zodos either, right, and I'll.
Speaker 2: Be playing aficially. Don't want to see no blur Japanese porn, right they blurring? No, I told you I watched the cartoons.
Speaker 3: No, but okay, but they do that too. Yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Watch anything blur.
Speaker 2: Talk about Like for me, I don't mind the mask, but the but the blurs.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. If y'all have listened to horrible decisions back in the day, here we go.
Speaker 2: I am a shallow ass bitch, so I even need I need people to be attractive, the bodies of face.
Speaker 3: I need to.
Speaker 2: Want to actually be in the room and lick a little something like, that's what turns me on to see attractive people.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 4: Just to wrap it up, could you give me three ways to do only fans or I guess sex work content because it has be visual that doesn't require face.
Speaker 2: I just said, so character where you wear a mask, boom. You could also you could also film it to where no face is shown. So say you do POV, so POV is shot to where you're holding it. They're only seeing everyone please you, so maybe someone just eating you out, maybe them on top of you, Like there's a POV way that you can shoot porn to where your face doesn't need to be in it. And then the other one would be to focus on.
Speaker 3: Other body parts.
Speaker 2: So whether it's feet, whether it's your boobs, whether it's your ass, whether I don't know, niggas is weird, maybe it's.
Speaker 1: You kneecap, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But focusing on just body parts because there are so many men in the kink space that have attraction to those things that aren't highlighted often well, titties and ass is of course, but there's other parts of your body that could really bring you in money, Like I said, like your feet armpits are a big one.
Speaker 3: Armpits are a big one.
Speaker 2: And then, like I said, there's a lot of people that will pay for your panties or or bras or worn things, so you could also just sell your items as well. So there's a lot of ways that you can make it without showing your face the to answer your questions. Though, definitely keep a corporate job until you're making enough money on OnlyFans, because there's a lot of changes happening right now with the laws and with that platform, specifically that I wouldn't put all of my eggs in that.
Speaker 3: Basket, all right, Terras girl, Terras, Terris, Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for listening to another. You got decisions?
Speaker 2: Please, please please, if you haven't yet, send in your questions to Decisions pod at gmail dot com where we can answer them here every Wednesday on the timeline and the video lives on our patreon that's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions because Baby, Horrible Decisions ain't really go nowhere, we just behind the paywall, so go ahead and follow us there, and if you haven't yet, make sure you cop No Holds Barred, a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power, and baby, we are bringing the book to the stage.
Speaker 1: If you have never seen us live, this is your time.
Speaker 2: And if you've seen us live time and time again, this is gonna be bigger and better than ever.
Speaker 4: An toward dot h B tour New York Times bestsellers as up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, go ahead and get that copy book, and thank you for tuning in to another You've got decision sign Peace