Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie and he arms yet from the studio CE season your a dimly lit room deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong Ngetti Communications Compound. And today today, y'all, on Little Friday, we are toiling under the title of the show. If your election lasts more than four years, seek medical attention. That's a good one, thank you. Or if you prefer, Spain is about to get a little messy.
Speaker 2: Oh you're really uncool, but so yeller that you bound out of today. You come in with the A plus material. Yes, how about that pass for me?
Speaker 1: See on the second goal, the touch is stunning. Yeah, with supposedly his opposite foot. To kick that far that fast and put it with that placement and running down the field, it's just amazing. It reminds me of a when an NBA player like drives hard into the lane and then throws up that little tear drop shot. It's it's speed and force then finis and there are a few that can do it like that. That was something else. Yeah, So we got final of Argentina Spain. Is that right, Yes, that is correct. I'll be rooting hard for the Argentine side. Jack Javire Melai's boys embracing the free market as Britain crumbles. I mean it was there was no symbol there that that Britain ruled. They ruled for a long time, and but their weakness, their ultra, their lack of imagination, their lack of dynamic play slash economy, dragged them down in the end. It was a perfect metaphor. Yeah, kind of a passive let's just hope things turn out. Okay, it's sort of added ude. Yet they went into a socialist game plan. They did nothing dynamic. They just kind of took this. It just took their benefits and tried not to give up a goal. I like that eat them in the announcer. They're just taking their benefits, retiring early exactly exactly. They're dependent. That's just terrible, expecting their health care to be paid for by the taxpayer. Oh my gosh, I was just reading some statistics about British healthcare. There's something like forty percent of Brits are now doing their own dentistry because the cant They're pulling their own teeth. Forty of Brits and pulling their own Wait a minute, now, I didn't say that, per se, but I won't. I won't get those. I can't even remember what I've got them somewhere. But oh my god, Oh it's shocking. Anybody who wants universal healthcare Medicare for all, for instance, look into what it looks like everywhere that tries it. I'm not saying our system is good right now. Our system is bizarre and broken right now. Reference to Jack's great conversation with Greig Gotwaals while I was on vacation. But the idea that do a need to move to a British style system, You're an idiot. Yeah, So Trump's addressing the nation to night, correct, that is correct. Yes, if your election lasts more than four years, seek medical attention. And that's all about the twenty twenty election that he says he's got new evidence that it was stolen or any interference from other countries or something. Yeah. The preview from the White House is essentially securing elections, how to have good, secure elections going forward. And I think some will have echoes of twenty twenty. Some actually is going to be about, you know, foreign intelligent services efforts to screw with us. Yeah. See Martin Mark Awprin's newsletter today said you cannot underestimate how angry other Republicans are that the President is digging this back up for a primetime national address. Oh boy, oh boy, I'll bet that's true. Really well, of all the things, especially where the war's going. Got something on that in a second, especially with where the war's going and everything else gonna get back into the twenty twenty election. Really, that is really quite astounding. Here's the most interesting thing I've read today, Wall Street Journal with a piece that basically says, the Pentagon is telling the White House for us to open the Strait of Hormuz would be very very difficult and very very costly. You're talking about a major ground operation with many losses if you want to actually open the straight so ships would feel comfortable enough to sail through there. Right. That's that's the most stark presentation of that that i've heard reported. It absolutely squares with everything I've heard and everything I know. But if that's if that's what they've been telling him all along, oh my god, all this talk about the strait is open or will open the strait or whatever. I think he's really been firing off his mouth without there's since he's not even willing to go the length he's talking about with the bombing, and maybe for good reason, maybe you agree with that. But since he's not really even willing to follow through with the like really really heavy bombing, there's no way he's interested in a major ground operation with heavy losses. We got to talk to Mike Lyons. Let's let's see if we can. We should based on the information. Yeah, yeah, I'm willing to put aside the merits of any of this for the purpose of this discussion. I think we have to. It's unquestionable. You can't completely suppress a regime, and it's you know, it's various proxies. Their ability to shoot a missile at a ship. It's too easy, it's too cheap. It's like me going to the store and buying a new driver. You can't eliminate that. You've got to eliminate their will to use those weapons through total defeat or negotiation, neither of which is seem has come about or come even close. Somebody tell me this is wrong. Trump has gotten himself into a situation he has no idea how to get out of. Is he aware of that? I think he is. I think that's the reason you're hearing all this ridiculous bluster from him. He doesn't know what else to do, and I wouldn't know what to tell him to do, honestly at this point. The summary of the Wall Street Journal piece about it today is the Pentagon has long told the White House that's securing the Strait to safely escort ships through tune is uh, somewhere between extremely dangerous and totally impossible. Wow, that's a problem. That's uh, that's rough. I had I had been talking about this under the assumption that it's it's doable. It'd be costly, but doable. Sounds like it's costly is understating it, and barely doable because it would take it take It would take so little to disrupt shipping that you really would when that's what the article says, You'd basically have to occupy that half of Iran to be able to stop, you know, any rogue person from firing a single rocket, because if any rockets in any day, if you got one rocket into the straight of day, ships ain't gonna go through right right, all right, here's the new Iranian playbook. It just unfolded in my mind. So the US grabs them by the cards, uh, grabs like carg Island, their their oil refining capacity. That that's a choke hold. Okay off and they say, we give, we give, we've had enough. Uncle, let us up and and and they suppressed the attacks on the straight for a little bit, wait until the heat is off. Then the attacks continue and they say, golly gee, these are rogue elements and we could really really really go after them if you want, but it's gonna cost you. It's gonna cost you this, this and this, and they will get the concessions they want. They will get the nuclear dogs pulled back. Maybe I don't know, I've I've said several times the straight Orfward moves is the new nuclear weapon. That's what they want control of. That's their the toe against anybody messing with them. And then the minute they need it, they will start shooting at chips again and say, gosh, dang it. Yeah, well we'll go We'll please them even harder if you want, but we want this. I'm glad you brought up to the rest of our lives by the way, enjoy because I'd like to know if Mike Leons will say that's absolutely true or say that's that's not true. Somebody is spinning it that way because of who knows what. Because if it is true that it's somewhere between extremely difficult and impossible, it changes my entire view of this whole thing. That what I've been assuming all along. I thought it was doable and costly, as opposed to barely doable and the sort of cost that there's not a chance we're willing to put up with. Well, that's second part I believe. I don't think it's undoable. Well, of course it's doable. We'd have to take over the country like a rack style, right. That ain't gonna happen, right, So yeah, if you put any reasonable parameters around it, yeah, it's it's it's undoable, close to undoable, given the American will for that sort of fight, particularly over what we're talking about. I mean, if China had invaded California, well America might say you canna have it, But I don't know. It's just so implausible. But if you know, if China tried to invade the West Coast or something like that, we as a country would go crazy and we would summon up the great American will that's won many wars and struggles through the centuries. But for this right, we're gotter start the show officially. Have more thoughts on that, and there's more information on that, But that's a man, that's a heck of a situation we're in now and then, So with all that in the background, tonight's speech is going to be about the twenty twenty election. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, July sixteenth, the year twenty twenty six. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin then officially, according to FCC rules and riggs, here we go at Mark. That series sets Matsy driving again. Stop time, God, Entina, it just can you do it one more time? For some reason, as a Chiefs fan, it reminds me of that season where the Chiefs had went wod They go sixteen and one, fell behind every game and pulled a rabbit out of a hat every single game, but didn't in the Super Bowl. Is Argentina gonna be the same thing? Because can you pull a rabbit out of the hat. Every single time you fall behind, you have to come from behind with magic goals and then do it one more time for the championship. In the knockout round, Argentina has scored nine of eleven goals after the seventy fifth minute of play. That's amazing. Seventy five ninety plus a few extra minutes. But yeah, that's amazing. That is incredible. Wow, it's fun to watch them. We've got a lot to get to. We got some more headlines. I want to I really want to address this whole issue of the twenty twenty election. And because I did it on Twitter a little bit, got a lot of pushback from a lot of you who can't believe, we believe. I'll talk with me with a single person identifier. You can't believe that I believe that Trump actually lost. You can't believe I'm so stupid to believe that Trump actually lost the twenty twenty election. I want to revisit the facts around their challenges in the courts and how it went. And if you've got pushback on that, fine, but I can't imagine what it would be because he's going to reliigate twenty twenty well, I don't want to Trump is he's speaking to the nation about it tonight? Yeah, I know, I know, man seem to talk about soccer more. Yeah, all right, we got a lot on the way to stay here. So Trump is speaking from the East Room tonight, nine Eastern, six Pacific. That's the big ceremonial room room usually used for nationally televised presidential speeches. You know the look you can walking down the hall and he got the flags behind you, So I mean it's he's treating it like a big address. All the cable news channels are expected to take it live. It's not known at this moment whether ABC, CBS, NBC will take it live. They've not confirmed it. You know, they don't have to. The The White House generally asks for airtime, and the networks generally give it because it's the President United Strates addressing the nation. Since the topic is the twenty twenty election. I don't I've since the networks hate him, I would think they'd want to take it just because it's kind of ridiculous that this is what the topic is, as opposed to ignore it. Although I guess their ultimate goal is to make money and maybe they lose money by not running their primetime shows. Right, yeah, definitely, So I'm sorry. Have you have you heard what the decision is from most of them? No, they haven't announced that yet. The table news channels will take it live, of course, because they take you know, a guy who saw an alligator walk across the road in South Florida. Look, I got a video of it. Sure, but yeah, it's not known yet whether the major networks will take it live. Right, And so the guy who wants to be the new DNI, remember Telsea Gabbert is out of the head of the intelligence agencies, the new guy in there. He was getting grilled yesterday for his confirmation hearing and they ask him endlessly who won the election, and he would not answer that question. So you know, you said, you're gonna bring this back up again. Well, I don't know. The president's speaking about it in prime time tonight and his new DNI director wouldn't answer the question, and his confirmation hearing yesterday. Right, we can get into this a little bit more later. But there's a new poll out and Trump's haunted instincts they're not serving him well. His support among Republicans is eroding pretty seriously. Among independents, that's kind of cratered. Democrats are going to be Democrats. That's fine, But yeah, things things are not going great. It's it's a it's a rough patch for the White House right now. And will tonight help or hurt? Who knows, We'll see, I guess. So. Yeah, you had a couple of big hearings on the Hill that Washington's obsessed with Todd blanche for Attorney General and Jay Clayton for National Intelligence useless office. Probably that's who I was. You had the back and forth, yeah, yeah, yeah, you had the back and forth on Ice traffic stops. We haven't really talked about this much because not because of any particular loyalty you're having one side or the other. It's just that it's so hard to get the fact. You get a spin version from the administration, honestly, and a couple of them have not panned out or even close and are our good close friend Mark Wayne Mullen said he was going to straighten all that out. And then you've got the inevitable activist story that you know, Ice just busted into the house and shot people as they were eating dinner, and that always turns out to be completely fictional too. But the main shooting of that young man who is here illegally lawfully or a primary Maine with an E? Did I not pronounce the e loudly enough? Maine? Anyway? Yeah, the state of Man. Did you not hear my capital m The story from Maine where the fellow from Columbia who was here lawfully and working and had a little kid and all, and there was a car chase of some sort and the the ice guy said, I feared for public safety is why I shot him. This doesn't mean it's not legit. But that's not great. No, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Royal waters for the Union right now, Jack and the Democrats are holding up the defense appropriation that's always been by Partisans to protest Iran. But it's leaving our troops underpaid and undefended, and it's just terrible. And these are ugly times and I hate it. Royal waters. You say, royal waters. We need a bridge over these royal waters. Okay, we got to get a little deeper on some of these stories and some stuff you haven't heard about yet. That's a lot more fun, Strong and getty. Some more political news.
Speaker 3: Former President Joe Biden just announced that he's written a book about his presidency that's coming out in November.
Speaker 1: Yep. The book was written by a ghostwriter, Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: It's the second book Biden has written.
Speaker 1: The first was The Odyssey.
Speaker 3: The book is about what Biden remembers from his presidency.
Speaker 1: So it's three pages.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a strange book because towards the end it starts being written by Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Wow, those are pretty good jokes. But you know what's interesting about that? If that's the mainstream doesn't get into politics jokes the day the book is announced, what's it gonna be like once it's been around for a while and Joe's out there doing interviews and embarrassing himself again. Yeah, I know. It's just it's a ship of fools. It's heading straight into disaster. There's just no way this can go well. Reminds me of the Kamala book launch. Everybody was snickering and laughing out loud before anybody'd read a page. Yeah, but you can believe that she wrote a book and she's as sharp as she ever was, to whatever extent that is for them. But Joe Biden, there's no way, Joe Biden wrote a book, and he's two years further down the line. He's gonna do a book tour and do interviews, they said in November, two years further down the line than he was the last time you heard him do lots of interviews. Where's it three years by the time he gets around to it. We still have the audio we played yesterday from the Yeah, oh yeah, that's right, we should play that again. This is their actual they put this out. Joe Biden's people put this out as a promo piece and if this is the best you could do with him and a studio and multiple takes.
Speaker 4: It's about the challenge we faced as a nation, about the decisions I made, why I made them, leading the country through COVID, we're building our economy and they're restoring our democracy after the attack on January sixth, any in our nation's longest war in Afganestania, and supporting Ukraine. That's about why I chose to run for election and why I chose to step aside.
Speaker 1: Now that part we know, We figured that out in the last thirty seconds. Yeah wow, wow, wow wow. I think it's driven by one thing that broke the Biden family is broken, and this is their last ditch effort until Hunter decides to be a sculptor. This is their last ditch effort to make any money. Doctor Jill's gonna have to go back to working in the er. You love that joke, and you know that the road is over soon for that, so you've got to take advantage of it. I know it's such a good road. I've enjoyed it so much. Not a real doctor. So you want to run for president? Do you? Gavin Newsom has got a problem. Here's a fun name to say, Ruby Rippy, giveney. Just say it with me, Ruby Rippy. Give me Ruby Rippy, Give me Ruby. It's fun. Anyway. She was the wife of Gavin's best friend back in the day, who Gavin Newsom had an affair with. And she's got a big piece coming out in Vanity Fair, where apparently she is going to tell her the whole story and all kinds of ugly details and redig up that embarrassing chapter of his life, which I would imagine is maybe, quite possibly, almost certainly the most embarrassing chapter of his entire life. It erupted back in two thousand and seven when he was mayor of San Francisco. It came out that he was having an affair with her. She was involved in his in city hall with something or other. He was Gavin's campaign manager and longtime friend. The husband and Gavin was having an affair with his wife, and Gavin said at the time that it was a horrible personal lapse of judgment, and he said, I want to make it clear that everything you've heard about and read is true, and I'm deeply sorry about that. That's the sort of thing you say when you're mayor of San Francisco. That is not the sort of thing you say when you're running for president. Probably. I mean, when's the last time you heard anybody say that. Yeah, I've heard all the rumors. They're true. I did all those things. It is horrible. I think that's smart. Well, people don't do it when they running for president.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It depends what the content is though. If she says, yeah, yeah, we're both having troubles with our spouses and he's really suave and we got together and I'm ashamed of it, and blah blah blah. Okay, nobody's gonna care. We're all human, we all short. Because con Man So the California Post presented it as it's going to be a damning piece that rejredges up an embarrassing instant incident. But they said they don't know anything about the article on what she says. So you're saying it's possibly a helps Gavin out, what's it the old saying, Oh, hangs a lantern on it, Hang a lantern on it, Hang a lantern on one of his biggest personal crisises of his life. Early, get the actual participantion participant out there saying, my husband and I were barely of marriage at that point. It's a catch and kill. It's just like the New York Times with the Graham Platner, the rape, fake oysterman. Yeah. I didn't even think about that possibility. But I'll bet your eyes. I mean, Vanity Fair is not going to run a hit piece on Gavin Newsom. No, no, you wouldn't think so. Well. They have had some pretty good, fairly centrist articles of like no, no, no, I'm sorry, I was thinking of the Atlantic. No, Vanity Fair is shameless. Yeah, this is this is a catch and kill. Okay, well, let's let's get this. Let's get this out. Early, I made let's publish this down before the primaries. Yeah, they're getting rid of it. I was talking to a I don't know his actual politics, but I assume because of where I live that he's a lefty. I could be wrong, but he thought he was really hoping Gavin Newsom runs for president, just so uh, all of this gets exposed and dooms Gavin Newsom. The crime, the drug addicts in the streets all over the place, the fraud, all that sort of stuff that maybe it wakes up California politics too, that we can't keep doing it this way. I mean, a guy tried to run for president on our state and just got humiliated when people started looking at the tents up and down the streets in Los Angeles and Sacramento and everywhere else. I have a featurette coming up later on in the show, just a review of how almost hilariously incompetent LA has been dealing with bombs and junkies. It's the numbers. They staggered the mind five years ago, and they have quintupled and more layer upon layer of redundant, useless programs. I mean, if you have an agency that's doing something well, doing something, and then you have another agency that's kind of doing the same thing, and you really could be more efficient. Okay, but these agencies aren't doing anything but spreading out money. Anyway, more on that to come stay with us. I think I almost got scammed yesterday. I'm not certain of it, but I got a text and I thought, oh, dang, I better deal with that, and I almost clicked on. I thought, wait a second, I don't know that this is real. That happens all the time with you and I and everybody. Your personal information is valuable, and it's out there, and it's on databanks, and that's why you get these spams sometimes, scam emails, texts, and phone calls. And there is something you can do about it, thanks to Incogniti. Yeah. In Cogni contacts the hundreds of data brokers that are out there that have all your personal info and they demand, using the law, that they remove your info and they'll do it too, and it Cognate keeps going back to make sure your data stays removed, protecting you from the scammers. Yeah, all that stuff is just sitting on those databases, hidden databases that you can't find. You don't even know existing. Cogny is busy removing our names in infomo from hundreds of them with the law on their side. Remember, they can't scam you if they can't find you. Take your personal data back within cogni I ncogna eyes how it's spelled. Get sixty percent off the regular price, which is quite modest when you use the code armstrong and in Cogniti dot com slash armstrong. That's sixty percent off when you use the coat use the code armstrong at in cognit dot com slash armstrong. That's in Cognit dot com slash armstrong. Do you know who Constantine Kissen is. He's a podcaster and britt comedian. Smart, he's brilliant. Yeah. Anyway, he put this out about the soccer match yesterday, getting to what you were talking about earlier. The England football team lost for the same reason the country is losing. The people in charge fear taking a risk and try to hold on to what they have instead of being ambitious about the future. This attitude permeates everything and it needs to change. The soccer teams was a metaphor for the country. It was a perfect metaphor. In fact, when the thought occurred to me, I was like, Oh, that's too on the nose. If it was you know, if it was a novel, it'd be criticized for being too obvious. Yeah, Britain just gave up anything dynamic, anything creative, anything forward looking. They just kind of huddled into a socialist fetal position. It's terrible, just like the country crazy mm hm. I hope we don't go that direction. There's a lot of people trying to take us there. Oh yeah, oh yeah. And the scary part about it is it happens little by little, and it's hard to recognize a lack of dining, dynam being dynamic. Uh, it's it's kind of hard to recognize that. Just like in your everyday life for everyday regular voters, if you're not paying attention to you know GDP growth numbers, and you know where the countries are, where the companies are going that are innovative around the world. Are currently all the innovative companies in the world in the planet exist in the United States? Uh? For a reason. Elon Musk will tell you why. Uh what's his name over at Google will tell you why why that where they're doing what they're doing in the United States as opposed somewhere else. But I sure hope, but little by little we don't end up like a lot of these socialist countries where you just he can't get anything done, and yet nobody believes that you can really change things that don't even try, right, and then it poisons people on a personal level, which I think is the really, really sad part. Matthew Continetti wrote a great piece about how Democrats are falling for socialism again, and he makes a lot of good points, and I'd like to touch on the article in a little bit, but one fascinating thing he pointed out, and you know, people use the term capitalism all the time, even though that was Karl Marx's term, and you frequently hear me objecting and saying, let's say free market. And you might be thinking Joe's right, or you might think Joseph pedantic pain in the ass. I am a pedantic pain in the ass. But on this I am correct. Big Gallop poll, the public's positive image of capitalism has slipped to fifty four percent. Fifty four percent are in favor of capitalism, which is a hell of a lot more than socialism, except among young people, which is one of the shocking aspects of this article. So capitalism is fifty four percent, free enterprise eighty one percent approval. Okay, well that's something we all need to know. So people still like the idea of a free market. Oh yeah, absolutely, But for some reason, maybe because Carl Marx intentionally did this, capitalism has acquired this this awful and I think awful. Rep finish your sentence, Joe. I think a lot of people just have this vague notion. I've heard that's bad. They told me that's bad in school, and I kind of heard it's bad. So, yeah, I don't like capitalism. What about free enterprise and economic opportunity in the free market? Oh, those are great, says that same person. So the low information voter, what's one to do? Keep informing? I guess yeah. Oh, I got a question about the world of talk radio. There's a topic that the world of talk radio never addresses. Uh oh, that the world of television always addresses. I'll bring that up right before mail back next. Stay here, here's my question about national TV versus national radio. You tune into the evening TV newscast and the first half of it will be national weather before they get too important stories. National radio never does that. I never listen to my favorite national radio shows and they talk about the weather at all. Yeah, so what's the breakdown on that? Exciting visuals? It's gotta be colorful maps, reporters standing in hurricanes, floodwaters up to the knee. That solidifies my belief that there's no there there right. Oh no, there's absolutely not. I mean it's mildly interesting, I guess for a few minutes, but compared to whether we're at war or not. Yeah, I know, it's uranium for three thousand miles from where you live. Give the people what they want, and the people want crap. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Continuing our series about the nation of Iran, John Bolton said this, if Iran obtains nuclear weapons, then almost certainly Saudi Arabia will do the same, as will Egypt, Turkey and perhaps others in the region. I don't know if they'd have time. Iran might just use it as soon as soon as they get it. Yeah, but I mean, if they only have one, or do you think they'll be able to like mass produce a bunch of them. I don't even know I need more than one. Their goal is to wipe Israel off the planet. Uh yeah, Israel's tiny, right, but Israel has nukes, so they would you know respond, We're talking Jep Turkey, Saudi Arabia flying with dying. Yeah yeah, Wild mail Bag drops a no mail bag and Armstrong and Getty dot Com Mike Rights. Guys, your segment on Joe Biden's book was great. This was yesterday. We just did another one. Since I commute and catch your show on podcast form, blah blah blah. Oh, I listen to a lot of audio books. I wondered if there will be an audible version of his book, preferably narrated by himself. Wow. Oh, that'd be tough, and you'd have to rewind a lot of Afghanistan, right, let's see. Just wanted to point out that Jack is not supposed to go see The Odyssey if he is pro ice, since John Leguizamo is in it and he has stated he doesn't want pro ice people watching these movies. What you'll have to trade in your tickets for minions and monsters or maybe the end of Oak Street, unless, of course, you really are anti ice, in which case carry on, or I don't pay attention to any of these controversies in these movies. Yeah, an actor, can you imagine that saying I don't want anybody who's pro ice coming to any of my movies. People are like children, all right, moving along. Wayne in Beautiful tiggered Oregon. Once again, the idea of going to a year round daylight saving time is being pushed. One of you said, why don't we just try it for a while and see how we like it. Jack, you said, some facts of dead bodies, just like they heaven Arizona every six months. He points out, we've tried it at least twice, and it was hated by the vast majorities. During World War two, not World War eleven AOSA, the country went on daylight saving time for four years. My parents lived through it and hated it, so did most of the country. So at the end of the war we went back to the old system. Then in the winter of seventy three seventy four there was an Arab oil embargo. I remember this. The government decided again we should go a year around DST. I was in college and hated it, so did everyone I knew. Had to go to morning classes in the dark, then come home in the dark after the crisis, the country went back to the old system. I was alive, but I have no memory of not changing the clocks there for a couple of years. Yeah, I thought that wash. Was that a Carter idea? It would have been Jerry Ford at seventy three, seventy four, I guess. But yeah, that happened even with the seventies, though lifestyles are so much different now than they were fifty years ago. I say, we tried it, true, true, And then finally Wayne points out Arizona and Hawaii actually stay on standard time all year. I have no idea, this, no doubt, this dumb idea will become reality, because, like the old saying goes, those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat. Nah. I'm all for trying it. Daylight saving time or standard time, I don't know which. I have no idea, all right, I want of information, changing the clocks, That's what I want to go. There you go. Let's see how about this from Richard? When looking at the Iran conflict, where America is clearly superior militarily, I am reminded of the War of Independence, where England had a superior army it lost to the guerrilla style warfare of the colonials. It was a bloody war, and soboul to ground. So would a ground war in Iraq because they don't fight like we are used to. The citizenry believe promised who wow, there are words missing in this, their promised rewards in the afterlife if they kill the enemy. And I have a feeling this is voice dictated are the Wall Street Journal and others with a couple of articles lately that there's been a surge in patriotism and nationalism in Iran, including people who used to be sympathetic to the resistance. That's what happened in the attack a country. That's what happened with the British and the soccer match yesterday. The Argentines kept jumping out from behind trees while the British team was marching in straight lines, and they just went around them with the ball and scored goals. Well, I should have paid more attention, let's see. And then Jim sent along an article from a moderate Democrat saying the three things the Democrats really need to do to win elections, And this is my favorite part. The odds of this suggestion getting adopted are the same as Blue Blue, Do Blue. Tarski's grade point average at Favor College zero point zero. It's far more likely that the author will receive death threats and be forced to publicly to publicly apologize and disavow his article, or face retribution from the DSA's Red Guards. You're right, sir, you're right. That's from the great movie Animal House. Yes, his great point average was zero point zero. That's not good, fat, drunk and stupid. There's no way to go through life, son. That's that's true. That's a true fact. We got a lot more on the way. If you miss the sage, make at the podcat podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. I hope you can join us Armstrong and Getty