Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap. Oh, it's a phone tap about cats. Take it away, Daniel. All right, So I'm on the phone with Diana and she wants to phone tap her brother. She's going to do the phone tap herself. Her brother bought a cat for her dad, right, tell us a little bit about the cat. Yeah, he bought a Siamese cat for my dad for Christmas for a surprise. And my dad wasn't really into getting the cat, and it was a very expensive cat. And we've let the cat get out a couple times and my brother seems to go crazy when that happens. All right, So you're going to call your brother now and say that the cat got out again? Yeah, all right. You think he's gonna get upset? Oh? I know he's going to get up set. All right, let's call your brother. Here we go, Nick, Yes, Oh my god, we have a really big problem.
Speaker 2: What oh just got out again? Come on? Where aren't he?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: How do you know he got out?
Speaker 1: Because the door's open and he's not he's hot in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Did what's wrong with you? People? Find him?
Speaker 1: Now? I can't find him.
Speaker 2: Which door did he go? Come back to?
Speaker 1: Wars.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna trying to deal with this. You gotta i mean close doors, Oh my god, to find him.
Speaker 1: Now he's in the alleyway.
Speaker 2: Run.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing deals. I can't run, Finn, you kid, two thousand dollars this cat?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, why are you not running?
Speaker 1: I'm running downstairs?
Speaker 2: What? What? What brain problem do you have? It took you that long to make that decisions?
Speaker 1: Come on? Okay. Now I'm in front of my car and he's underneath my car. But I have to go back to work.
Speaker 2: Band. You can't leave him outside. You let him out. You have to get him back.
Speaker 1: He'll come back.
Speaker 2: No, no'll come back. He's a baby. He's not gonna come back. You got I don't know what's run with you people that you've forgotten how to have animals. I mean, you know, I don't know. I'm gonna buy door closers that slam those door shut.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to get him back, but he's not working with me.
Speaker 2: Of course, he's not gonna work, and he's a baby, wants to get out. He's you can't leave.
Speaker 1: Should I back my car up? No?
Speaker 2: This is mind boggling that you guys can't figure out how to keep a cat in the house.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, but he's just crazy.
Speaker 2: He's not crazy, he's a kitten.
Speaker 1: He's still underneath my car.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I think he'll come back, Diana. Know if you hurt him out, then I'm really gonna be pissed at you people. You let him out four times. I don't understand. My cats have never gotten out. It's horrible. It's horrible. Or at kittens run around him care queen, because you guys can't forget that closed doors. He's a baby who's probably gonna get hit by a car or disappear if you don't get him back. So he's gonna get sick in this weather.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not really raining.
Speaker 2: It's fazing. He's a booby.
Speaker 1: I know, I realize that, but I'm just having a hard time.
Speaker 2: Okay, the cat's going to be dead.
Speaker 1: The cat is not gonna die.
Speaker 2: He's Diana. It's thirty degrees outside, it's wet.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, almost got came here. Otis Otis, Oh my god, Oh my god, he just ran.
Speaker 2: Where did he go?
Speaker 1: He's running. He's like booking down the streets.
Speaker 2: You go, damn it.
Speaker 1: That's my cat. That's my cat.
Speaker 2: That's my cat.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, they're not No, it's my cat. I'm trying to chase him.
Speaker 2: Did you grab him? Where is he?
Speaker 1: Some woman just picked him up? Man, that's my cat.
Speaker 2: The cat with Where is she? Where is she go after her? Physically stop her? Where is she strewing? Grab her arm? I mean is rapping.
Speaker 1: I'm running.
Speaker 2: Run, take your shoes off and run. They're all because she physically grab her.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna grab her arling from you. It's my cat.
Speaker 2: Hello? Who is this? This is her brother? That's our cat.
Speaker 1: I just found him. How can you say it's your cat?
Speaker 2: You didn't find it? That's my cat.
Speaker 1: No, that's my cat.
Speaker 2: Give the phone back to Diana. Hello, do you have otis? Yeah? Run to the house. Locked yourself in. Run you made a cat. Run Diana, run, rock yourself. I'm on my right. No, give me the phone, Give me the phone.
Speaker 1: Nick, this is Danielle Manarrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tabbed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Diana, you're dead. Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab were totally on Elvis Duran in the morning show,