Speaker 1: Shoe.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my row Flame. Come in with last and come.
Speaker 3: In with your love loundes.
Speaker 1: Baby, you better catch.
Speaker 2: It when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tips?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last, coming to kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits.
Speaker 3: Think you want to revisit so your first take a listen, you'll folks say you slip. Oh fucking we dig it good?
Speaker 1: No fish do what you do?
Speaker 4: No do what you do?
Speaker 1: No kiss, do what I do? And no fish.
Speaker 4: Hey Hey, this is Commedia Flame Monroe, and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. Baby. Let me tell y'all something y'all about to laugh today because I learned some things last night and I'm gonna try to teach them to y'all. And if y'all got some shit y'all want to teach us, teach us back when I say us, that's me and my beautiful co host Bobby Cliff and how to has going I'm trying to open up this last ataffice so I can talk to you. It's going wonderful, Bobby. I'm feeling fantastic today because it was such a wonderful night. Oh, we're gonna talk about it to y'all.
Speaker 3: It was very interesting. Now, don't call out a molar or something, because you're going to be on the road on Friday, right, you're.
Speaker 4: Wha Tiffany has in Yakama, Washington, And then next weekend the twenty second at Dre's Comedy Club in Vegas. And then a week after off Friday, Yeah, and then a week after that on Friday, I am at I'm in Ben Salem, Pennsylvania. The Days with Tiffany had us for the Tiffany Haddis dot Com. But my stuff is on my social media anyway, I'm getting right to it, Bobby Cliff and I want to start off today. We're honoring a few legends that we lost in the last couple of days. Right. The first one is James Earl Jones. Now, a lot of you youngsters know James Earl Jones for the voice of Mufasa point the Star War saying some of y'all just found it out that he was the voice of guard Vada. I don't know how y'all just found out because his voice was so distinct. You always knew his veritone voice. But my era he was rubing in Claudine Baby, he was had on the Welfare. Oh my god. He was so good in that movie and just all around fantastic actors. So many things that he was great in. Or ninety three years young ninety three, y'all complained about how old? How old do y'all want people to get? That was a blessed life to be ninety three.
Speaker 3: I think it's and to be productive. There were some people that were upset because they didn't release how he died. I'm like, ninety three, that's how he died. You don't need a cause he was at what he died of? A broken heart? What do you think he died of? He probably you know, anything doesn't make a difference. And then the next one, this is one. This is a jet I hear you talk about all the time.
Speaker 4: Whenever I do love lounge on Instagram a plane, I always play Frankie Belly. In fact, sometimes when I'm on the road, I come out to before I let go by Frankie Belly and made which so many other comedians do as well. Wow, Frankie Belly is a staple in the black household and look some other nationality too. Any barbecue, any land, dancing and all that. They always play his music. He was such a beautiful melodic sofa voice. And if you've ever been to a Frankie Bevy May's concert, you never heard Frankie Belly sing because the whole damn audience was singing all the words. That is how popular he was. Everybody knew the words to at least all of his songs, so it was like a huge gathering. I just hated to be sitting next to a bitch next to me who was singing flat. I'm like, go you to pay for this chicken, not at all. But rest in peace to mister Frankie Belly. I know he had suffered something by me with his throat a few years ago that affected his singing. So I don't know if that's what it was that took him up out of here, But that's seven blessed life and his music will always live on and on and on forever. So those two, you know, they say it happens in three I'm scared to go to sleep to night. You wake up tomorrow, it will be me. It's to be somebody a little bit more famous than me. I ain't God they raised me yet. I still have not made up a lot to explain these teas. I wish that would help me. But he had raised me up there, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's ready for me either, because I sleep in the nude and I have to leave with fifty on one of my pillows for when the firemen signed me so that they move my body. I'm not ready. I'm not ready to roll.
Speaker 4: But rest and peace to both of those legends, ladies and gentlemen. Okay, Bobby Cliffer, where we going? Okay?
Speaker 3: So, so why don't we do this? Why don't we hit all our little piccadillos that have happened this week, update people, and then we'll hit him with the we'll hit him with last night's entertainment last and we'll end with that. Does that sound great?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or amenable? So something that you actually had made me aware of that I wasn't was Tyreek Hill Miami Dolphin wide receiver was pulled over and handcuffed and put on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I watched the tape and I'm not going to defend the police behind him because you people are saying, well, his actions, his action could have been different, but his actions should not have And thank god that they did not afford him losing his life, because here's the thing. They didn't pull him over just because he was speeding or he had a nice, nice car, or he had a Rolex watch. On the way those police acted. If you watch that, those police were very racist, and that's what this show. They were just and they were intrusive on his personal space. Now, could he have been a little more compliant, Absolutely, we always could be. But why when I'm grown and you asked me a question, I'm answering your question, but I'm not saying it the way you have. I don't like the fact that they not like us, so I have I have to have a certain tone, Bobby, to where you could be I race, but I would have to luwer my voice or or go in and sleuse. You know. That is where America is right now, and it is terrible. I'm glad that he get off, and he did admit that he could have handled the situation a little better. But the police and I have to act the way they did. One is on the administrative leave. I think the other two have death duties. But are they are calling for that one that one officer who is very aggressive and throw slammed him to the ground a hot ground in Florida because it was the ground is hot. You want me to lay face down on my hands by me, but the ground is hot, especially at this time of year Florida. I think that's him from his job, so yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Must I'll have to watch it. I do think that we can handle things a certain way, any of us if we don't want things to escalate. That's said, it's up to the police to de escalate something. That's part of their job. That's why we need more education, et cetera, et cetera with the police, because they're supposed to calm somebody down. You know, you're not supposed to have to watch the way you speak. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, that is what's missing in the police. With the police department. It's not that we want to defund the police, but we want to reform the police. So it's sensitivity training and if you don't want if we find out they shouldn't have an actual I wish they had an actual test where they could just test their blood to see if you were racing. Then they would know to put you around people who identify or I allot of whatever, you know the word of trying to say they're edible to keep in the way you are, because then you won't have to experience that. That won't take away the racism, but it would be safer for the person that is not an imposition of power that you have to deal with, which is is going to get us to Let me segue that to another point. So you brought this to my attention that the Fraternal Order of Police this past weekend back Donald Trump, and I'm just publicly what kind of country because America? Because I'm a convicted felon, I can't become a police officer. But you tell me that the police can back up convicted felon you breathe explain whether logic isn't that what you're saying, Whether I produce to say before, Sorry, you can't find logic in the illogical world.
Speaker 3: You can't. But but what makes it even more difficult to me is that this this was a da This was an Attorney General. This is so they backed the police, The police backed them, and they have each other's back. And you're going to go against somebody who is who's for law and order for a man who's a convicted felon and has all of these charges outstanding, and you know he's done everything that he's been you know, said whether some cases should have been brought forward. Maybe we can argue on that later, but it makes no sense to me. I don't get it. I have to really. I was very disappointed. And let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Hear me.
Speaker 3: You sons of bitches that call me three times a month talking about some state that's not my own in Massachusetts that they don't have funding, and you want me to give my twenty five bucks every month so that there's Lauren order on the world. You can suck my left show. You're not getting my money. Don't call me anymore. I'm done. That's all.
Speaker 4: Okay. I'm just gonna say this, explain and pissed off the white lady.
Speaker 3: No, they absolutely have that. I am bullshit. I cannot even believe. But yeah, please, you think you're gonna get the money from Trump for this little city in Idaho. I don't think, so good luck to you.
Speaker 4: That just sends out such a horrible message to the cousin. And then the words of Kendrick Lamar, who I want to say proudly that he just got kicked to be the Super Bowl half time entertainment, which he deserves wonderfully. He said, they're not like us, and that is so true if you listen, and that don't your scope for black and white, if you are different nationality or religion or ideology. That fails through to so many different kind of people in the world, different you know, different things in the world. They're not like us. But that don't mean we don't need to respect people. But that's what's missing by the respect. That is terrible because now I'm like, well them, he wants to give the police full of autonomy and they're back in him. So it's almost like that they want to have full on time so they can do more crazy and outrageous and get away with it. The horrible things. You know, we just experienced Tyree Hill who survived. But Siion Massey ain't here to tell the story. Rihanna he Taylor is not here to tell the story. Neither is George Floyd or so many others. There's too many to name in town on one hand, or at this time that I didn't write down. I'm just rolling off the top of my off the top of my head. But it's terrible and that's not what we want. So you have to make sure that you are registered to vote at both dot org and please because will stop probing twenty twenty five because I've lived one and twenty pages. All the police can pulled out TIMEO me to do whatever they want to do to you. And you ain't got to be black for them to do it, and they ain't got to be white for them to do it to you. Because those police officers in Florida with Tyreek Hill were that of Latin descent, and that.
Speaker 3: Said, we back the police here on lack and learn for all of the bad police, and it's probably four percent, there are fabulous people. I have had. I've had a lot of sickness in my family and we have to call nine one one quite often. And let me tell you, everybody that's come to my house has been respectful and kind and amnimal, I've had such positive interactions. But I also know that a lot of people don't. So you can have crazies in any any profession. But in speaking about crazies, did you did you see that the gentleman. I think they believe it's somebody named Joseph Couch in Kentucky who's sniping off the side of the highway, UH inter State seventy five heart five people shot up twelve cars. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 4: And this is what.
Speaker 3: Go to the arcade, your stupid ass and shoot the ducks. You don't shoot people. I can't believe they can't catch him. And by the way, if you know where he is called six o six eight seven eight seven thousand.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, so they know his name, but they don't know where he is.
Speaker 3: They believe that, yes, because he's on the run.
Speaker 4: He's on there. Maybe he's in Ohio eating dogs and cats. There's a joke behind that, jel. I'm gonna tell you. I'm replay it to you as we get further into laugh around him. That's terrible, Bobby. But I'm telling you about we have fifty five more days and I'm telling you you don't know what to expect. This is very scary either way this election goes. But y'all, in the words of the tv D on a swivel because it's it's scary, but you don't. How do you look through your head on a swivel riding on the freeway and a bullet comes out of nowhere in.
Speaker 3: Your own GD business, it's not I could get antlers and they thought you were a da for the love of God, And in that end, did you see that the dad in the Georgia school shooting is was actually arrested, not only arrested, you know, charges were brought. I think second degree murder. I'm trying to scroll through. I've got so much, so much debate stuff here. I'm not I'm not pinpointing it. And in a manslaughter case. So I think that parents, all of us out there, Colt Gray is the is the kid.
Speaker 4: And the dad's.
Speaker 3: I go that Colin is is, Colin is the dad. He's fifty four, Colt like a horse is fourteen, and he was he faced second degree murder involuntary manslaughter. And I think we're going to have to pay attention people. You can't have open guns when you have a child that has obviously has some sort of mental illness a child's period.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me just untacke that I think the dad had mental illness. Why would you have been investigated by the FBI. And I understand that people who live on farms and people who live in rural areas that is like a rite of passage to buy their kids guns when they're twelve or thirteen. I get that, but a gun a handgun, or teach them how to kick your shotgun for protection because you're out there in the rural area on the farm or something. But you were already investigated by the FBI because your son threatened to shoot up a school and then you go on for Christmas and buy him an AAR fifteen assault weapon to kill massive people well, to do whatever he wanted to do with. But he ended up killing four people with it. And then you say it, I'm like, he's thirteen. You knew he already mentioned. Why do you think by him a video game or some Jordan's or Biden you're going to.
Speaker 3: Sessions.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it needed. And then you sit in court the dead and cry like a baby and sobbed like you did nothing wrong. So the son got charged with four counts the first degree murder, and the day got charged with second degree murder. And second degree main thaught it, but the son and who's there charging as about fourteen years old. I'm not gonna say I disagree with that because he did. He made an adult decision when he gives some adult things and he now he's going to pay the adult punishment. But I don't want to think about what is really going to happen to that fourteen year old kids once he gets to a bunch of men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no redeeming them. And you know, so I do want to say, unlike what Trump was saying last night, crime, violent crime is in an all time low, historic low under Biden's watch. The one thing that's not that Biden did get gum reformed, thank god, in the first time in a gazillion years. But there's there's more that's needed. This was so we are in September, but this is the forty fifth school shooting according to CNN their analysis this year so far. So it is crazy. The one thing that is knocked down is is gun violence. And we've got to figure it out people, because this is crazy. This should not be our norm. We shouldn't go, oh another shooting.
Speaker 4: Well, the NR back for the Republican Party right now. So they it is so tied up. This is why you have to vote, and you have to make sure that you are reagied vot I vote or by the way, I put up a post to day with the QR code on it. It's a picture of me, says get her in. So we are winging all you have to I maybe even simpler before you put your camera over the QR code. It takes you straight to vote the register. It takes you straight to make s your registers to vote.
Speaker 3: I got to challenge you. Last time you voted, you and the kids were out there getting it in dancing. I want to do challenge you do. I want it like in full drag and I want drag. I don't want gorgeous flame and row. I want and I want you. I want to do limbo. Maybe get on some roller skates. I want something fun.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna need you to stay out of my animal's body because you're over there tripping to have a lady. Oh my god. The challenge is not a stamping Oh hell no. But I will tell you that I will be voting with my head and my glasses on, and the pride of my heart and in my spirit is what it's going to make me vote to save the country that I live in. Anyway, where we going next, body, Clifford?
Speaker 3: Okay, so some of this is just we all we all know, you know, some people don't believe that this climate change. But unfortunately we're reminded by some of the big weather that there is tropol.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, there was climate y. I'm in Long Beach. I've been here seven ten years. We never hit one hundred degrees. We have been we were this past week. We were at one hundred, like for six or seven days.
Speaker 3: We were in July and part of June in Boston we were ninety seven, ninety eight, ninety nine. And then it would I didn't realize you could go over one hundred percent. Our community one day was one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 4: I would have lost twenty pounds that day, good guy, I should.
Speaker 3: Have no, No, I wish I would have been rolling around outside on the on the grass like Ald lose whight that way I hooked up and rubbing myself. No, it didn't work. But Storm Francine is up to a category one and it is headed straight for Louisiana. So be careful, you guys. I hope you kick started your generators, have all your stuff, your medications, coolers, whatever for them.
Speaker 4: Definitely water pray us to do or I hate when a hurricane comes to Louisiana. After Hurricane Katrina, I think they should not get another hurricane for one hundred years.
Speaker 3: I know it's doesn't work like that. And then you've got you've had the heat, but you've also had the wildfires. So that's not I mean, that's that's more weather yup.
Speaker 4: Well not only just the weather, but you the smoke in the air and the embers. They worry about the embers because the embers will set all the houses on fire. That's what said. Other houses will be those embers plan and it's windy, so with the wind, the wind carries the embers while it's still hot and lick. Then they hit another house inside of fire and did it so on it It's just like a domino effect. Sometimes people a lot of those people offt their homes over there too, and people have been living in their homes sixty sixty seventy years and now they have to rebuild.
Speaker 3: It's every now and there's nothing you think about people with fires. My height always breaks like you lose the baby pictures flame, you know, like that, like it's all gone unless you've got family friends who are generous enough to try to replicate some stuff, so you haven't all those the stuff that isn't of any financial value but means everything to you. You know, Grammy's rocking chair, you know whatever. I always I always feel badly for that.
Speaker 4: And what and what has happened with such with these matter disasters, is that in certain certain cities where they have earthquakes, like Californa, States where they have earthquakes like California or Tornado, the insurance is outrageous if you can even.
Speaker 3: Get if you can, I was just going to say, That's what I was just going to say. These insurance companies, I don't understand. I don't know how they get away with it. They take the policy money, but they don't want to pay out, or they just don't go into an area because it costs them too much. If something happens, well, you know, picking safe places. That's not insurance. You gotta be on a risk.
Speaker 4: But anyway, you don't know, you don't know what is Because we don't have natural disasters in the state don't mean we don't have crime or drag back. So life is just the trade off. You just never know what's coming. You just got to be equipped to deal with it. But prayers to Louisiana because the Hurricane franc And just touched down. So we don't even know how long is she going to stay around. I don't need how to stay at the party too long. She had one hundred miles per hour wins.
Speaker 3: And we don't need that. So the next thing, and I have to be honest, I don't have a lot of information on this because I didn't look into it. But the Afghanistan withdrawal, that that long away to report from the Republican lawmakers on the Houseborn Affairs Committee came out and of course naturally want want they you know, they're not happy with with President Biden, that they that they criticized him for the rushed efforts.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The White House naturally kind of clapped back and said, well, you know, they cherry picked some of the information because they don't have anything in it. That President Trump the prior administration had given up a release day and had instead of negotiating with the government, he negotiated with a Taliban and they kind of left all that out, But the people who really lost were the poor thirteen patriots who were they are trying to get people out safely, and they lost their lives. So they were rewarded this week. I can't get that word out with with medals. And that was sort of nice to see, but I'm sure their parents would rather instead of a medal, they'd rather have their baby there.
Speaker 4: And this, Oh, we're gonna get to that job. We're gonna get to.
Speaker 3: It, you know, I know we always started, but I'm like, he's the.
Speaker 4: Last night we're gonna get to it. Yeah, that is that's terrible, Bobby. I don't want to say that because it will sound not caring. I'm with you, don't give me a medal, give me my fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah I will. And it's and it's I don't think anybody would have felt that but more compassionate to that than President Biden. I'm sure both he and and V. P. Harris that they're haired to probably bleeding. It's they never could have imagined that the whole country would fall apart in the way that it would and didn't get out. The intel wasn't wasn't the best. They got the best intel they could, but it had to be. It was a very rushed, a very rushed exit, and things could have been different. I mean, we learned from them. But anyway, so that was that. And speaking of learning, so guys, a Ford forty people were killed in it and Israeli strike on a humanitarian zone. It just seems like this thing is just going on and on and on and on and on. According to Palestine officials, supposedly this there's some prospective hostage ceasefire agreement. It's ninety percent a complete according to US officials and CNN reporting. But they got to pull it over the wire, and there's a lot of fingers in the pot, and I don't know what it's going to happen. I'd love to say it was. I'm not so positive with net Nyahoo, but fingers and toes crust that something happens with that Hamas.
Speaker 4: Really we're not for seafire on all these wars. I'm sick of all these innocent people dying.
Speaker 3: A mass released a video of Hirsch Goldberg poland poor thing talking to his mom. You know, mom and daddy and you know the family. I love you. I misue as much as I was angry by it, I actually said, you know, his parents they have a little something though they can see him. You know, he was talking back to them. Ukraine, we gave another two hundred and fifty million and security assistants. I think President Lynsky is pressing for more weapons versus you know, security assistance. But I don't know what kind of weapons he's looking for. But to this date, we're not we're not providing those. They could be weapons.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: President Biden said there were certain ones that that he's not gonna he's not going to get involved with because it puts a stupor in Oh my god. Do you know who just wrote a book somebody who wants to be transparent and honest and to to dissway any of our lives, Melania Trump. Do you think she actually wrote it?
Speaker 4: No, I think she just went and looked up Michelle Obama's books and just follows on the page. Yeah, because she would use that woman's words and left the mic Okay, Boby, we twenty four million, let's get to it. Let's get to it.
Speaker 3: And that's okay, okay, okay, So we'll go down to the debate. But Harris raised three hundred and sixty one millions in the month of month of August. That was another thing that we're going to do. And Hunter Biden uh pled guilty. He wanted to save his family from any type of you know, humiliate humiliation. President Biden came out again and said that he would not pardon him. VP Harris said, if she gets in, she won't as well. He's gonna have to you know, he's gonna have to do.
Speaker 4: He's gonna have to do a tyr whip and shake it off. And thank you, Taylor Swi're endorsing president and Kamala Harris last night, she's a lady and she came right home. I loved the debate and we're about to talk about the debate because it was the most anticipated show with I think they got like seventy million viewers for that mom something like that.
Speaker 3: It's going to be more because I think all over the world people I can tell you who. We'll talk about it. Oh, because you know Putin had his nose right up there waiting for his accolades and his pats on the back. But before we get into the actual debate itself, did you did you read her her release? I thought it was terrific. It was well thought out. It was she covered everything about why she she was voting. She didn't tell people who to vote for. She said what she was doing. And I loved how she yes, that's what I yet finishing. I don't know if you had and you had read her. I don't know where she put it.
Speaker 4: She put it on Instagram, yeah, and she watched and her probably her PR people were perfect for strategically dropping it right after the debate that Kamala Harris came on through and put Trump right in a box and she didn't have it didn't take much because all you had to do is let him talk. And good God, did he talked. Even when they tried to mute this mike, he still kept talking. That wasn't even the part of everybody. Let me tell you something when he came out, when she came out, she came out, she shook his hands. She went over to him and she said, I'm Kamala Harris. She was letting him know how to connected how to correctly pronounce her name since she keeps mispronouncing her name. I'm sure he knew it at the last night. Then she came on. He as to me. At first she was a little reserved. Maybe she was nervous and with watching you and uh. But when when he when he went after her with some lie. But let me tell you, as a black person, what you cannot do to a black woman. You cannot lie to a black woman to her face about her in her face, because she is going to check you, whoever you are with. And this is whether she is whether Claire Huxtable from The Cosby Show or Florida Evans from Good Times Patti in or Projects. You gonna get checked. Baby. When that hair started moving and she gave him that look. When he started talking about cass and dogs, she put her hand on her chin and she looked at him like, y'all hearing the same thing. I'm hearing right. It was. It was brilliant, it was perfect. But then when he lied to her, baby, she came on out with eighty one million people, fired you, Bobby. He never recovered from that. To me, that was when she went from Catherine to Keisha. She turned into the last black girl who wanted to pull out, take out her sneakers and take a bar seline, pulled my own earrings and put her dus. He never recovered from that. She and then he really got on her. See when it because I think the military is so near and dear to her. So he said something about bringing the Taliban over to Cam David. She went in and so hard, and she said and this. She choked on the word, but I know the word was coming. Was this motherfucker? But she didn't say it, thank you very much coming here now because she knew she had a big offish to fry. And she knows the American people have already wanted to deem us or deemed her as an angry black woman. She wasn't angry. She was factual, but she swallowed that. She kept it moving, She did what she needed to do. Now, I wouldn't give her a team. She's not going to get a team from that one. But it was a seven over his four. And I'm being nice. He Bobby was about three and a half because he went bananas and bunker ting crazy. I love the fact that she reminds me the American people of so many things that he did not do, so many promises that he did not come through with. I wish she would have hit him a little harder, but I get what she was because if she comes too strong. There is such a close balance of Oh, is she angry or is she just going after him? Is this personal? Nope, She's trying to save our country as the president. So I got exactly how she maneuvered on that face, the way she teetered target. Good job, Comma Herris, come on.
Speaker 3: With it, Bobby, I think I think he had. He had to go in and he had to discuss and he could have done it, but he did it issues over the attacks. He should have picked the issues. The Biden Harris administration owns the the immigration mess right now. When she was called on it, she went into the bill, but not just that, like you know, David Muir had asked her why didn't they do the executive order earlier, which would have been an easy you know, she could have answered that and said, you know what we were trying to do with something bipartisan instead of us coming in and it took us a long time to get to create the bill and then the bill was stored. But that's what kind of he kind of that's where it started, you know, getting a little a little wonky with him. He started losing because everything was back to immigration. You could be talking about pea soup and immigration. He would bring it back to immigration. She needed to let people. I think her goal was to let people know who she is because they don't know enough about her, and then to get under his skin. And let me tell you the latter part. She absolutely she did. She she kept debating him and he was like a wide mouthed bass. He just kept going for it and going for it and go and gulping it all down and coming back for more. And she also the third thing I think that she needed to do is because people don't really know her, they needed to know. If she was in the room with all the higher powers we'll say, the Putins, the China, North Korea, you know whatever, could she handle herself well? She certainly showed us that she could. She could be tough, she could be fair, she could wouldn't be hysterical. She got her points across, but I don't so for her. I got she handled her off really well. There were a million points that she was making that I loved. I loved that when he was talking about abortion and he was lying saying that I don't know who he's if he's trying to convince himself to convince other people, he was definitely as you said, dog whistle, we were talking about earlier. You used to do when you thought people were nuts, used to do it. About the Kardashians, you would, you would stir your spoon, you know how everybody listened to them. And that's exactly she was doing it to him, and he was going crazy. He you know, he kind of hopped on, hopped on. Everything was wrong. Everything went back to immigration. But she didn't answer a few questions. David Muret asked her a worry better off? So she went kind of into her economic plan. I liked the economic plan. I would have liked more detail and meet behind it. But I think she could have said I think it's I think a leader admits when there's a mistake and then they build on it and how I can make it better. So I think maybe if she said we better off. No, but we had a pandemic, you know, we we were going into a recession, you know, or or inflation was rising. I think that we have put these things in place. I think people are better off than they were, and I'm going to continue to build on that. I think that would have been great. He asked if she had, and this is when he was going nuts with the Taliban and everything. Were there any regrets to how we how we pulled out of Afghanistan? And she could have said, I love that. She said she backed Biden one hundred percent, but she could have said, obviously, this isn't the way we wanted it to end.
Speaker 4: And then he.
Speaker 3: Starts piling on. But again, he didn't. He didn't known that they gave us. He literally gave us dates that that we had to meet that nobody could have met. He didn't. He didn't actually negotiate with the correct people, et cetera, et cetera. He owns a piece of that too. You know that was that was a big mess across the board for both administrations, not just one.
Speaker 4: Clus to me was you know who she touched? To me, it's not women. When she talked about the right of owning your body, and she was so passionate and so empathetic with you going to the emergency room because you wanted to have a baby and you're bleeding out and doctors to work on you for fear. She spoke to every American woman or woman of child bearing years to say, hey, this ain't what you want. I love that she was so passionate about that, and you could feel it coming through the TV, like wow. I think she changed a lot of females. Man. And when we were on the breakfast of you and I together, I said that women were going to save us on this election. She knew who to come out.
Speaker 3: I think so yeah, in the Independence I loved that throughout it. So the things that I thought that she did very well. She made sure we knew that she was from a middle income family as well. She was middle class, and she is going to be a president for all, which is what President Biden had said. I liked that she was unifying. We especially saw that in her closing comments. So there were no there were no opening comments in this that was the way they had set it up. But her closing statement was far more cohesive than his was. I felt that she was listening, she knew what the issues were, she was going to work for it. So she said, you know, we were going to have a page forward. We're going to move forward. We don't want to go back. And former President Trump sounded like a blithering, blathering idiot. He made no sense in his closing statement. He was telling us there was going to be world War three, which you know, as you had said earlier, he mentioned several times he was doom and gloom e or from from pooh uh he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't find him very presidential at all. The only positive thing I'm going to say is he was an orange. Somebody worked on his conrade his hair. His hair didn't look like a peep, and he wasn't.
Speaker 4: As entertaining as he was to me last night, Bobby. There is always a method to his marriagests. And again, like you said, he mentioned nuclear weapons two or three times, which is a dog whistle. He mentioned World War three maybe four times, which was a dog whistle to round his base. So through all of his foolishness that we know because it's not where you are. Sometimes you don't have to meet people where they are. You have to see them and for who they are so you can try to be with them, so you can understand them, so you can meet them. He is not everybody thinks that, oh he's he's the leader of a c He is exactly who they are, and they are exactly who he is. We got to see that.
Speaker 3: You want with the nuclear codes, this is who you want with the nuclear.
Speaker 4: Codes, somebody believes that they are eating the dogs and cats.
Speaker 3: Thething, the next thing whenever that came out, and he starts mentioning that, and I loved it, Mure, so that what I like, I don't know. I actually don't believe it's the moderators that have control over the mics, but somebody did, I would have liked it. They shut him off more because the one thing the GOP talking heads came out and they're all upset. They think it was, you know, so rigged. And they were his questions and were harder than her questions, and he spoke twenty to thirty percent longer than she did. He forced his way into speaking, which I'm sure she was happy to let him sit back and let him actually speak. He more than got his. She got tough questions too. Whether she answered them or not, I don't know, but but I got it. I didn't think it was more slanted. I thought it was kind of middling. Something else that I think that she could work on is she has flip flopped on a few policies, but again, people evolve. I don't know why she just doesn't say so. For in the guns fracking, because I thought it was bad. But I realized that, you know, we have plenty of fuel or whatever here energy, and I don't think it's I think it's if we keep it here. This is why I think it's okay.
Speaker 4: Now. I think situation, Yeah, but Bobby, whatever situation. I feel like that she wasn't strong. She has time to learn and get better because she's a great people around her. We got them positive. We've got to look for the positives now because the goops are looking for everything negative. She performed way better. She performed way better than not that I thought she would because I knew she was a prosecutor. But once she got in her zone and you see her step into her prosecutor heels, I was like, oh, it's on now, he ain't gonna get a chance. I love that she called him out on so many things and was not afraid. She used the word weak when she said that he was weak. Yeah, he continuously used that word after that. But I think what really made uh Vladimir Putin get a boner when she said that he would eat cheap a lot. Bet your m blue got hard and Trump got turned out. Oh my god, I could.
Speaker 3: I didn't like Trump. Well, I mean I don't like Trump. Ever, I didn't like I can't even call this a middle school fight because it was so much less than middle school. It was probably second grade. When he said that, he said that Joe Biden hated her, and then he called her father a Marxist. And I know her father teaches Marxism in college. Whether he's a doesn't mean she's a Marxist. You know, you could be something, I could be something, doesn't mean we're both are like he went, he he just want aucle. It was like the eating of the the animals.
Speaker 4: What we're both girls, Bobby.
Speaker 3: So I can't even.
Speaker 4: I can't even. When he said, when he said that that Joe Biden hates that, I wish, I wish he could have responded, right, No, it's not me that he hates. I just, oh my god, I just faith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wouldn't you. But she wouldn't. Yeah, she she would probably have to roll run it by him, and she wouldn't want. She wanted, she wouldn't want to do that. It wasn't even it's not even worth going that low right. I loved when I don't know if it was Mure or Lindsay. One of them asked him about the Affordable Care Act, because remember what he one of the things he ran on in twenty sixty was he was going to build the wall, which he only builds I think five miles. I think they said he did some of cares to the other didn't because he couldn't and Mexico was supposed to pay for it. They didn't pay for a dime. And he was going to repeal the Affordable Care Act, which he was unable to do. And so she said, so what would you put in place if you're gonna if you're gonna, you know, have the Affordable Care Act repealed? And he said, they have some concepts that they're planning on, you know, like they got concepts.
Speaker 4: The greatest concept you've ever heard it. That is how he a boy's answered. He always thought about was something that's greatest, the greatest thing you ever seen, more unbelievable than it's the same, like she say, it's the same old playbook every time. Unfortunately, unfortunately his base does not matter what he does because they are teamed Trump rather that. So that's the serious.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it was funny halfway through, so I was trying to take my notes originally on the computer I'm too old school. I had to take them by a hand of note. But I had old friends that I worked with a million years ago, and she was one of the loveliest people that you've ever reat And she put a post up and at first I was looking for like I'm like, I was looking in the news trying to see what she was talking about. She goes, this lady is crazy. I didn't thought she was talking about Kamala. So if you love Trump, I think you think he did great and Kamala was a nut bag. And if you liked Kamala and you don't like Trump, it's it's vice versa. So I don't think either one of them changed people's minds. She might have gained people the women who were undecided, maybe some Republican women that were on the other side, But I don't know if the swing independence. We're gonna see I got my fingers on my toes cross, but we're gonna put the crowd size.
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: I kept thinking of President Obama doing this. He's really obsessed with this cross. We almost lost his bananas.
Speaker 4: I hope and pray that she does not do another debate. I don't think she needs to now that she has a plan, I would like for her to do one big sit down interview with somebody too and just tell us what the policies are. I get her not saying that last night, because the copycat effect is real and they would use all her policies that she had because you know, here's the Fress conference just because he feels like it. But I wanted her to remind the American people of he when he was writing in twenty sixteen, he thought that President Obama took too many vacations and he played golf for President Obama played golf and vacations on his own dime. Meanwhile, Tom Trump plays golf as much as he could in his own golf course, and the US government pay for it. They did. They financed all of his golf trips and vacations and whatever he wanted to do. It's just it's just I'm unbelievable. But it's scary. And I'm hoping that we are registered at the vote. Go to vote dot org. I do have a new advertisement up, lestenim it's not you listen. She might want a debate, but that's the same thing that made your body lose. Y'all. Didn't like the way he did the debate. That is not the election. That is a ninety debate, but it yes, it does, and so it could be a plus and or a minus. She did her job. Now it's time for us to do ours. That means go your answer to the polls, be registered, and go like your life depends on it, because if you've seen what happened to Tyreek Hill, your life depends on it.
Speaker 3: Do you know who left the Democratic Party, Alan Dershowitz.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen and listen. And for that, for that one loss, we didn't get Liz and Dick Cheney to be right to be become Democrats. But we did get them to vote for Kamala Harris because they're voting for a country of a party, which is very important.
Speaker 3: I saw on he was very cagy, but you knew who he was talking about. Chris Christy did a great debrief today on the View with the ladies, and he's at the end he said, well, I'm not going to tell you who I'm voting for, but I can tell you I'm not voting for Trump.
Speaker 4: I think he's voted for I think he voted for Christy Crane's job.
Speaker 3: There's something about him that I find kind of and daring. I don't like the flip flopping. But I would have if he was the candidate. I would have trusted him enough. I think he you know, he would have done the right thing. I think he's presidential. You know, he wrote he ran, he ran a state. I think he'd be able to he'd be able to get it done.
Speaker 4: But it was.
Speaker 3: It was real. It was interesting, interesting television.
Speaker 4: It really was.
Speaker 3: I found last night. I was riveted. I couldn't take my eyes off. I kept waiting for him to get real crazy, but he didn't. He didn't raise his voice. He was calm. Yeah, well economy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: About the scariest part about the whole debate when he closed his eyes and it still looked like they were open. Oh my god, boy, I said, oh my god, that's skilled. Oh that was scary. It was good job to Kamin Harrison. Y'all know who we support over here. Y'all know who we support. And it's not that we don't support uh that would. We just don't want him to be the president. I don't care what happens to then in a good way. I don't want anything bad to happen to that man. I just don't want him in the over office for anything. I don't even want him in there for a meeting. I don't want him nowhere near it because he has proven time and tam again that he is not for the people. She kept saying that last night, even in his closing statements. It was not for the people. He is for self.
Speaker 3: He never once talked about the people and how and how he could do better for the people. He would do this, and he would do that. But he's not talking about the middle income people. He's not talking about middle America who's built, you know, built on their backs with their blood the country. But yeah, vote and pay attention because there are all sorts of countermeasures and stuff being done about election interference from other countries and all that jazz. The AI is real. So if you think you've got a question about something you're seeing, just google it. I mean, it takes two seconds to vent something. It takes no time at all.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing. Please don't listen to the polls we like last week so you believe that we are losing until we win, because the polls will send you off and you'll get complacent and relaxed, and we can't afford to do that. We cannot afford to lose out on one vote, So vote not not easily the transfer of power. You thought it was bad last time, but even.
Speaker 3: Last time, did you see he wouldn't even admit flame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had come out with a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of states and something about well we lost by a whisker or we whatever, and David, you were a question him. I think he was going to give him a hat on the back, like goos getting a little norm and he went, that's sarcasm. I didn't. He went right back into it even and I loved that she obviously when she said obviously he's having problems. He was fighted by anyone.
Speaker 4: He's having problems. Except that was the that was the lane, that the straw that broke the camera's back, dead lane, right they are? But uh, anyway, lady, thank you guys for doing us here at left a line. I'm telling you something right now. Politics is hot. We have fifty five days to be earth shattering, and I do I think I think it's going to be some some up and down rocky roads either way, So brace and prepare yourself because it's fifty five days. Maybe it's going to be on and popping. I love that. I did a show the other day ladies and gentlemen's called Comics Forkamada, and we had Jazz and Crockett on here talking about the intimidation factor of some I think it was in North Carolina or Virginia, but some coucko somebody came with a Koker stam hood on sitting outside the polls. This is the kind of tactics and the kind of foolish is that we are going to have to deal with. Like courage is measured very different from our ancestors. You're gonna have to step up to the plate because we cannot afford to lose this one. We just cannot. So we're not going back and guess what, no excuses. Thank you for joining us here, by the what can we follow you at Lady.
Speaker 3: Oh on Clifford Bobby on Instagram and on a man, I'm Bobby Clifford and on but I'm never on TikTok. But same thing, Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 4: And if you have questions, if you have questions and topics, you can hit Bobby up on our Instagram page at lack of Learn podcast. I'm also on Instagram at Monroe Flame and all other social media platforms. Just play Monroe. We do coffee time every morning. But lady and gentlemen, it's imperative that we really take this seriously. That was just a taste of who common is, and that was just a little splatter of a debate. Remember that same ninety minutes bidy his position. Don't get caught up and complacent and run with it. You lose some, you win some. What we have to win is the war, not these battles. And the war is November fifth. So make sure you're readily get your ass to the polls both dot org if you're not sure, because the cheat is on. The cheat is on.
Speaker 3: And help a friend find find your your elders, make sure they're they're registered. Vote. Somebody just turned eighteen, make sure they're registered to vote. Get a little I don't know, get a little voting picnic or something.
Speaker 4: Get out there, whatever it takes, whatever it takes. And the ladieshom please be following us and tell your friends to listen to us and download us here on that to learn on iHeart under the Black Effect Network or Spotify, Apple, Amazon or wherever you listen to your podcast, because guess what, we're here exchanging information. You teach us, We teach you because here laugh learning, the model has not changed and will not change. Here a laft learn. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get to use your mind, because why Bobby.
Speaker 3: Is a mind and a vote or a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 5: Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn,