Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong, and Jakie and Key.
Speaker 3: Armstrong live from Studio C see senor.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the eighteen seed just knocked off the sixth seed just happened. We're in a dimly lit room deeper from the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound.
Speaker 2: Hey one.
Speaker 1: Today we're under the tutelage of our general manager. Judges.
Speaker 2: Judges everywhere, Judge many. Oh wait a minute, lest ye be judged?
Speaker 1: Boo.
Speaker 2: I hadn't thought of that one. It's a good one.
Speaker 4: Putting down my gavel, peeling off moroe. I've been doing too much judging, say judges. The three seed just beat the fourteen seed. Okay, that's expected as expected, but that's a close on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Firstly, everything going on in the MURCA these days is going before judge sooner or later.
Speaker 1: It's craziness, right, And uh, I find that difficult to comment on because I I don't know what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? So the listen to the Armstrong and Getdy Show and it'll bring you updates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a judge is looking.
Speaker 1: I guess by noon today, gotta get the information on the whole ship in Venezuela's the Venezuela whatever, whenever that happened.
Speaker 2: Let us know what you're figuring out. You know, when the game is over NonStop.
Speaker 1: Actually the nineteen seed has just gotten by the twenty two seed.
Speaker 2: It's changed the practice. It's much madness, don't you know. Yeah, I'm reminded.
Speaker 4: Since you get a ruling from a district court judge say, and then an appeals court judge no, no, non, it goes until maybe.
Speaker 2: The soups take a look at it.
Speaker 4: It's like America is a little kid that really wants a cupcake and mom says no, so he goes to dad.
Speaker 1: What your mom says no? Well right, yeah, there's that too. Mom didn't say anything dad, I just want a goodcake. But if dad says no, the kid goes to the uncle, and then like grandpa, and then great Grandpa.
Speaker 2: It's you know, he's got so many layers of appeal.
Speaker 1: It's not clear if you'll ever get a cupcake for a very long time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Here's something I heard from the dispatch. A couple of weeks ago on a podcast I thought was really really good. This is part of our whole performative politics and how it's not really taking us a good direction.
Speaker 2: Like for instance, Holman.
Speaker 1: The other day, and I like him booting out the illegals and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: But he's tough talking. That's right, he's seen talking Tom Hole.
Speaker 1: He suggested, you know, we're doing it whether the judges say so or not or whatever, like, you can defy the judges, you don't care what the judges right, that sort of thing. And Biden did that all the time. So when the Supreme Court ruled against him bailing out student loans for college kids, he came up with different avenues. But in his speeches he would always say the Supreme Court told me I couldn't and I did it anyway, and the crowd would cheer like crazy, this notion of the president defying the courts, and that's not actually what he was doing. They were finding other technical ways to get around the idea, because that's legally the only thing. You can't actually just defy the court. But so it's been put into a bloodstream, this idea that you can just stand up to the courts and you can't.
Speaker 2: Right, they're trying to bully us, and we're not going to have it.
Speaker 1: But so now a lot of average voters, that's what they think because that's what they're being told by presidents of the United States, that you can just defy the courts if you're tough. Imagine if our brave free press had called out the Democrats when they were doing it, and then Trump came into office and started doing it, or Trump's people came into office and help, then they would have a fiber of credibility with which to call him on it.
Speaker 2: But they don't. There's such dummies.
Speaker 4: I mean, never mind the question of ethics or honesty or what's best for the country. Just as a business model, you people are stupid. You're so clouded by your ideology. You don't understand how you're cutting your own throats. But they're not listening to me, and that's fine. Go ahead, Oh oh, that's right. Your outlet is dying because you're terrible at your jobs.
Speaker 2: Why am I yelling at them? Why bother?
Speaker 4: So we're in a career airplane that's headed quickly toward the ground.
Speaker 1: A couple of things will be getting to today, the University of California, which is the biggest university system in the United States and so dictates a lot of what goes on in the country, will stop requiring diversities statements and they're hiring that is long, long over too and welcome as those statements were obscene. If you don't know what that means, we can get into that a little bit later. And the other one is Donald Trump is signing the executive order to wind down the Department of Education, something conservatives have wanted forever. And I was just reading in Mark Alpern's newsletter. The Trump people are well aware of the polling on this that is on their side, and they'll make a big showy splash out of this with kids and everything like that. In assigning Delio today, that will be to his benefit, right, I would agree completely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't wait to talk about that. Got a lot of good stuff to get to today. There are all sorts of interesting developments on the Justice Department looking into this and going after that in a way that's very very pleasing. Oh my gosh. Yeah, the I think it's Justice Department.
Speaker 2: I had a check.
Speaker 4: But somebody is going to do a deep die into the Biden epas handing out of all of those billions of dollars to those activist groups, that giant, giant, graft driven slush fund.
Speaker 2: And I'm so happy about that. Here's my other.
Speaker 1: We've got to cut thats out to use the plain parlance of the American people. Oh, that is some That is some plane spoken frontier talk right there.
Speaker 2: Uh, cut the crap.
Speaker 1: You remember that was my slogan there for a cup of coffee. I love this story. It was in the New York Times yesterday, and we'll get to it a little bit later. We've talked about this before.
Speaker 2: Do we age in bursts for many people, aging fields?
Speaker 1: For many people, aging feels like it happens and stops and starts. And it turns out there's scientific basis for this experiment of this experience, and we'll talk about that later. That everything just doesn't gradually happen. He's just like, all of a sudden, this happens or that happens. Which is interesting. Why would we be built that way.
Speaker 4: To get out of the way of the young, make room for the young to come and have babies.
Speaker 2: But they're not holding up there.
Speaker 1: Like like Seinfeld says, about babies. Make no mistake. They are here to replace us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's their goal.
Speaker 4: If you young people are not coupling and making babies, we oldsters are going to stick around and harass you until you start, all right, that's the deal. Put down your porn, stop your radical angry twenty two year old woman crap. Find the diff with somebody you like, you'd love and to get along with them to have.
Speaker 1: A damn family. That's enough vaping and get off my lawn.
Speaker 2: What did you stop vaping? Let's start to show officially.
Speaker 1: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is a Thursday, March twentieth year, twenty twenty five, happy to be alive in twenty five or Armstrong and geddy, and we approve of this program.
Speaker 4: I like your positivity. Let's begin now officially according to de f SEC rules regulations.
Speaker 1: Here we go at mark you guys, scare them a little bit, kick most of there.
Speaker 2: I do that. I know I can run him, but I don't know if we're going to fall into that place where we want to. Okay, we challenge you to a do you know a w W E fight?
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm intimidated, color me intimidated.
Speaker 1: So that was Tim Walls, which I thought I was going to get to not ever have to hear from again, But he was on Gavin Newsom's podcast the other day. Our executive producer is a theory that Gavin's bringing on these leading lights of the Democratic Party to to make them look dim next to him, which might be his strategy.
Speaker 2: Actually they make him look laugh, I laughed.
Speaker 4: If you make him looky, make him look reasonable maybe and and and smart?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: Executive producer Hanson also suggested that America is the richer for having Tim Walls on the scene spouting his nonsense. And I would agree. He is an amusing ass cloud there. So his rap is about the Maga crowd, that he's a maggis in timid his masculinity. Boy, I don't know if he's reading that old thing, right, I love him. I'm sure he's reading. And I'm a knucklehead at times. I think I'd be happier if I could delude myself to that level. Off they're just mad at me because I'm so smart or something like that. Yeah, that's why we're man nailed it. We got to get the unedited version of that. I think the good folks can handle Tim Walls.
Speaker 2: Saying asses, I think we'll be all right. I hope we'll be all right.
Speaker 1: But he's a good here's a good one for you as a parent. So my son wants to take a girl to a movie this weekend. The state of the of movies is not what it used to be.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Uh everything is either uh R rated or a kid's movie. There's like nothing in between anymore. For some reason, it's just the way it is. Or a superhero movie. That's that's pretty much your choice, is superhero movie, R rated movie or children's movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it has something to do with the fact that we're in the age of hyperbole. It's difficult to break through all the millions of signals wanting our attention with something that is subtle and you know, just you know, rich and homespun and you know what I'm saying, and some onceritysl and a certain number of our movies are not that are are They're just anyway they want to go to this one particular movie that I researched, and it's just there's some scary it's horror film stuff.
Speaker 2: Scary horror film stuff. That's why it's rated R. Doesn't have the hardcore frontal sex in it or whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I was thinking about and I was going to ask the parents of I take them in there to the R rated movie, then I leave, I drop them off, just to get them into the rated movie.
Speaker 2: Does anybody do that? That's an interesting question. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It seems reasonable, if you know, if you've looked into it, and it's fine. Although, oh, that's right, our is restricted without your presence. Yeah, I don't know what aren't read there? What AR means anymore? What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you gotta leave the law? Oh yeah, yeah, you've once again defrauded an inch. Yes, Gers Jack was guilty of years ago. I remember correctly.
Speaker 4: It was anybody under seventeen needed to be accompanied by a parent.
Speaker 1: Through the door or throughout the entire movie. That's what I ad the movie. But I have to hold their hands and hold their hands. Well, you got to be ready at any moment to yanks amount of the cen the film.
Speaker 2: Sunfolds, right, cover your eyes, son, cover You're there to cover their.
Speaker 1: When the film unfolds. Can't have that anyway, if you have any opinion on that, you can text us. And we got Katie's headlines on the way four one, five, two, nine, five kftc.
Speaker 2: Age in jumps.
Speaker 1: According to new studies, the two ages where you jump old the most.
Speaker 2: We can get that for you. Maybe next hour on the Armstrong and Giddisha, or maybe this hour. I don't know.
Speaker 1: When I'm so old that I no longer can remember, I might not be around next hour if I jump, you know too far, Wow, well you'll be missed. But there are two ages where all of a sudden boom, you're way older.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to know what those are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's figure out who's reporting what.
Speaker 2: It's the lead story with Katie Green. Katie, what's happening?
Speaker 5: Well, starting with USA today, Trump to sign order aimed at eliminating.
Speaker 2: The education Department.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is gonna be uh popular. They've already reduced the size by half. But the more on that later and how it began, which I think is key to the argument of.
Speaker 2: Why it should end. Freaking Jimmy Carter, Damn.
Speaker 5: Jimmy Carter from ABC Ukraine targets key Russian air base with quote massive drone attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't cease firing yet.
Speaker 5: From NBC, Israeli military launches new ground operation in.
Speaker 1: There's another one that ain't ended yet. Oh no, and it can't it won't.
Speaker 2: From the New York Post.
Speaker 5: Anti Israel protesters push past NYPD to enter World Trade Center's oculus.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't see that. How did the NYPD let them get by? They overpowered them? Really? Yeah, they were outnumbered.
Speaker 5: Up, I'm doing a Katie's Corner and I'll put the video on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 4: How much longer will America kneel before angry people just because they're from the left, and only when they're from the left. From the New York Stot, I just keep doing it, and you'll see the Democratic Party shrink and shrink and shrink because normal people see that and they're aghast.
Speaker 2: From the New York Times.
Speaker 5: China executed four Canadians over drug related convictions, a development that threatens to worsen an already tense relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like we in Cana that got along with China before this, But they executed four Canadians after Canada said, hey, yeah, don't need to do this.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just send a mirror or something they executed in for them. Wow, don't go to one of those authoritarian countries and think you can do.
Speaker 5: Drugs from the New York Times's that's a that's a poke in Canada, right, I mean, then that's the point of that, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's probably.
Speaker 4: A domestic aspect to two sision. Ping is probably trying to h gin up support at home to look at me, how I'm standing up to these foreigners. It's like the opium Wars of the Brits infected us. We're not having it now. I'm not having it now. I'm standing up for you China.
Speaker 2: New York Times.
Speaker 5: Europe delays tariffs on US whiskey and other goods.
Speaker 4: From younger So many ways to get drunk. I mean, I have my favorites, don't we all. But if they like outlawed American whiskey, this final drink, Scotch or Irish whiskey or whatever, or will huff paint or something. I realized if you're in the industry, it's terrible. It's disruptive and probably unnecessary. But yes, I don't think it's as.
Speaker 1: Impactful as non drunks think it is I still got a glue bottle?
Speaker 2: I'm fine? Oh boy?
Speaker 5: From Yahoo news man tries to set Tesla chargers on fire, accidentally sets himself.
Speaker 2: On fire as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, We got some more on this whole clearly domestic terrorism issue to talk about later.
Speaker 5: From The Wall Street Journal, a facelift at thirty five, Why younger women are going under the knife?
Speaker 1: Ah interesting that age is a little earlier than one of the big jumps you make in aging, which we'll get to later.
Speaker 2: That is so no, no, just no.
Speaker 5: And finally, the Babylon be Democrats say fire at Tesla facility.
Speaker 2: Likely caused by climate change.
Speaker 1: So, uh, you're wanting you don't want women to look pretty? Is that what you're going?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good lord, If you're carving up your face in your mid thirties, why yeah, but why yeah, well yeah, not only that, but oh because the natural processes of life aren't acceptable. And your plan or your point of view is what he's explained to me, your point of view, I've just got to stay as hot as I was at twenty four my entire life.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about when I was at the stupid, Stupid Captain America movie the other day with Harrison Ford in it.
Speaker 2: He's a guy who's just aged.
Speaker 1: He clearly hasn't had any work done, or at least he hasn't clearly had work done. He looks like an old man, and it's so much better than looking like Kenny Rogers or you know, any of those weirdos who carve up their faces and become laughing stocks.
Speaker 2: He just looks like an old man, which he's supposed to be. Two. Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I suppose I should be more compassionate for people who are suffering so acutely over their natural aging that they that they get this done.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, that's interesting. We will talk about the whole aging thing. We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: And I do want to talk about this domestic terrorism that needs to be called out more by mainstream media.
Speaker 2: I'll say that Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: And a firm believer that President Trump will run and went again at twenty twenty eight, so I've already endorsed President Trump.
Speaker 2: A man like this comes along.
Speaker 6: Once every century. If we're lucky, we've got him now. He's on fire, and I'm a huge supporter. I want to see him again in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight no, right, whatever, Steve benn and what a con man. Nice trolling, all right, we're trying to get some headlines. That was a little over the top even for use. Yes, it was even by his standards, that was too much. Here are the two ages where you jump in aging, and then we'll get to the details a little bit later from this new study that's out. You don't age gradually. They're like cliffs. And the two ages where you jump in aging the most, they say are forty and sixty. Not my experience, true fact, Ding, that's not really my experience, but you know, your mileage may vary. I don't have any memory of all of a sudden feeling forty four. Actually it's forty four and sixty, specifically forty four feeling great At age forty three, you're windsurfing and mountain climbing, and I don't know one of all the things you're doing, and then all of a sudden you're in a wheelchair.
Speaker 4: You you have it bound down right exactly more on that list.
Speaker 2: It's a range, yeh. And my experience aging is a lot like mountain biking. Jack.
Speaker 4: I will explain when we talk about it later on, but I can attest to at least part of that. So a couple of absolutely excellent examples of.
Speaker 2: The Justice Department doing what it should do.
Speaker 4: First of all, Pam Bondi has said that Tesla set on fire, bullets and bombs aimed at showroom and charging stations are domestic terrorism. A Justice Department crackdown has been announced. She has announced what she've used as politically motivated attacks against Tesla and leader Elon Musk when President's most powerful advisors quote the swarm of violent attacks on Tesla property is nothing short of domestic terrorism, adding that prosecutors would pursue federal charges that can carry long mandatory prison sentences and unlike your say California shoplifting conviction, where you get sentenced to two years, you know, if you're like a serial shoplifter and end up serving five and a half months or what have you not, So with federal sentences, you do your time.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: A number of people on the right have pointed out that many of the article are the coverage about the whole Tesla attacks and the domestic terrorism. There's a yeah, but can you blame them? I mean, here's why they're so mad, laying out all the flaws of Elon Musk, which is something that wouldn't be happening if you had maga people out there. I don't know what would they be attacking. I don't know what would maga people attack something. Yeah, some woke ceo said something. Target stores.
Speaker 4: You know they're setting fire to Target stores back during the Hey, tell your kid to tuck away his penis and pretend to be.
Speaker 2: A little girl sale.
Speaker 1: The New York Times wouldn't be explaining away, Well, you can't blame them for being mad, because here's what Target did, the way they're doing in every article.
Speaker 2: And well, I've got a quick example of that.
Speaker 1: For many, says The New York Times, the people that are attacking Tesla dealerships and setting Tesla's on fire. For many, the deal breaker came when mister Musk made a gesture that resembled a fascist salute while speaking at a rally celebrating poet from the Inuguration.
Speaker 2: That's from The New York Times.
Speaker 1: The deal biker for these domestic terrorists were when Elon Musk waved to the crowd in a weird, autistic way, and you claimed it was a Nazi salute. That's actually in the New York Times, and everybody agreed. Anybody with any conscience agreed, No, that's not what he was doing. But that was the final straw for many. So domestic terrorism is okay. You people are just a joke Nazi.
Speaker 4: In the past few weeks alone, federal prosecutors say a Colorado woman, through molotov cocktails at vehicles at a dealership, scrawled the word Nazi on one of its signs. I think it was a rich lowry of The National Review went through all the ways in which calling Elon Muska Nazi is hilariously misguided. I won't bother her, but it's idiotic. Nazi just means anything you don't like. Now, it's like fascist. An Oregon man file fired bullets and explosives into a dealership in its cars. In a South Carolina man spray painted anti Trump messages on a Tesla charging station parking spot before throwing five homemade bombs at the chargers, torching them. Inside the man's bedroom, investigators found a purple composition notebook with a three page handwritten statement that asserted, you know you never see brevity among maniacs.
Speaker 2: Has science ever studied why that's? A fast?
Speaker 4: High editor right right, Hey Jim, you're rambling twenty five thousand word manifesto, very very compelling, but I feel like we could tighten it up.
Speaker 1: I see your point about the eco terrorism. But this is a run on sentence.
Speaker 4: So the handwritten statement asserted anti government beliefs and statements opposed to the Department of Government efficiency. According to court documents anyway, So Pam Bondi has said, no, this Chisneizzel will not stand.
Speaker 2: It's terrorism.
Speaker 1: I mean, if somebody spray paints graffiti on something, they don't need to spend ten years in the federal pen. I mean it'll We'll give them a good solid slapping on the wrist, and you know that's probably good enough. Can you believe The New York Times, in their big article about Tesla vandalism, actually said, for some the deal breaker came when mister Musk made a gesture.
Speaker 2: That resembled a fashion salute. Can you believe that dumb?
Speaker 4: It is dumb and nakedly desperate for a rationale.
Speaker 2: Have you seen all the pictures and videos where they have you know, name whoever, Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, anybody on the left raising their hand like that. At some point in a crap because you do it all the time. Oh yeah, you're waving to a friend or pointing out a bird, whatever you're doing. It doesn't mean you're a Nazi.
Speaker 4: Reminds me very much, in an odd way of when Deborah Burks you remember a scarf lady from the COVID that was there was Those were good times where she said and it's very very important, do not touch your face, and touch your face like five times during the speech please, people routinely wave like that anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 4: I am astounded how stupid smart people can be when their ideology blinds them. Anyway, So the thing was a yes, nobody in New York Times or anybody else ever pays off the point of this. So should the Trump administration get rid of elaon Musk and Doge and stop trying to cut government because people are setting Tesla's on fire? In other words, you let people who are violent dictate policy?
Speaker 2: Is that what you want? I mean, that's nuts.
Speaker 4: There are somebody on the left who their muscles of argument are completely atrophied because they are so bubbled, and they famously don't know any Trump voters, don't know anybody who knows any Trump voters. They never look at arguments from the right and anywhere on the right, whether the Mega writer or the National Review writer or the Wall Street Journal or the Washington Times. They're just never exposed to those arguments at all, and so their muscles of argument I think of atrophied to the point where they say, you know, that ridiculous stuff about the alleged Nazi salute, that's absurd. It's not just a weak argument, it's like a parody.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I thought this was also really really good Trump's epa versus Biden's dark climate money. A lawsuit may expose how the Democratic green New Steel really worked. See that I changed deal into steel like that?
Speaker 1: I like that devastating, so, as some the editorial board at the Journal points out, imagine if Republicans gave the Trump administration tens of billions of dollars to dole out to right wing groups to sprinkle around to favorite businesses, whether they were like related.
Speaker 4: To the alleged goal or not. That's what Democrats did with the Inflation Reduction Act. The Trump team's effort to break this spending racket up has led to a court brawl which could.
Speaker 2: Be educational t wit.
Speaker 4: EPA administrator Lee zeld In goal Go recently canceled some twenty billion dollars in grants that his Biden predecessors there rushed out to left wing groups from the EPA's Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund, which again could literally go to anything. Democrats established this quasi private green bank in the inflation reduction.
Speaker 2: It makes me sick to even call it that.
Speaker 4: The Green New dealct to avoid government oversight of climate spending. Specifically, they structured it the way they did so there would be no accountability. Mister Zelden claims the freeze is needed because of substantial concerns regarding program integrity, the award process, programmatic fraud, waste abuse, and misalignment with the agency's priorities. And he's right that the program is rife with political conflicts. For instance, in one example, the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund, the director jih Wise oversaw a five billion dollar grant to his former employer, Coalition for Green Capital. Through a bunch more, here's two billion dollars to Power Forward Communities, an umbrella group of climate outfits that was formed specifically to receive the money. It was formed in twenty twenty three, supposedly to finance home energy efficiency upgrades, but the IRA includes tax credits and other grant programs for this purpose Power forwards. Real purpose is to spread spread taxpayer funds to progressives.
Speaker 2: There are a bunch more examples.
Speaker 4: It is egregious and shameless, and I say go get them our two.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that hole.
Speaker 1: The way we age thing which is new and I think it's going to be uh, you know, news you can use. I don't know how you plan ahead or I don't know, plan that cross country ski trip before you turn forty four.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what you do something like that. I don't know. And also we got mailbag on the way next day here a strong I y'all do it? Go ahead? The one glad to hear it.
Speaker 1: The big, the big part of the tournament starts today, right Thursday. I mean, you had some playing games and all that sort of stuff, but your march man kind of out of touch with the tournament this year for some reason. I'll get into it on lots of games today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to pick the best freedom loving quote of the day.
Speaker 2: Michael. You know, I may go with this one. Teddy was a really interesting guy.
Speaker 4: He overcame childhood illness and weakness and became perhaps the world's greatest advocate for hard work and overcoming obstacles and that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: We're on a first name basis Teddy who Oh sorry, Teddy Roosevelt is continuing our our series from Theodore Roosevelt to a number of people have been commenting via email, so I forget I have to set, but I'll go with this one. Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.
Speaker 2: Wow. Based on talking to my high schooler, he would say, I don't care. Then perhaps read him this.
Speaker 1: The boy who was going to make a great man must not make up his mind merely to overcome a thousand obstacles, but to win in spite of a thousand repulses and defeats.
Speaker 4: Count your repulses and defeats. If you're not too a thousand, You've got to keep striving. Friends. Mailbag wo drops no mailbag at Armstrong and getty dot com. First of all, Rich has a comment on the famous quote from Governor Jerry Brown of cal Unicornia we played yesterday.
Speaker 7: Those who have been blessed the most who have disproportionately attracted by whatever skill, more and more from the national wealth. They're gonna have to share more of that.
Speaker 2: That's so freaky perverse. It makes me insane. Anybody who was going to use so we put in jail. Wow. Well yeah, the idea of communist you're you're promoting communism, and I want you out of society. There's a fixed.
Speaker 4: Pie of quote national wealth, and anybody who creates a successful business and earns more money, for instance, has taken money, not added to the economy, but taken from it.
Speaker 2: Good law.
Speaker 1: Course, he, like many politicians, ended up really wealthy somehow. But I guess that doesn't there's nothing wrong with that kind of wealth, precisely rich rights.
Speaker 4: I think we might be taking Jerry's words wrong, all wrong. According to dogs, there are plenty of people extracting money from the national wealth. That's the way he sees the world. Keep up the good work, you keep up the good work, rich. That's a fine email. Let's see this is from Aaron.
Speaker 2: The Left.
Speaker 1: Be kind, humankind, Kindness is everything. Inclusiveness me, I know what that really means. You want me to align myself morally and philosophically with gender theory.
Speaker 2: No thanks, I'm not interested.
Speaker 4: The Left die early, you nazi effing maggot scum. Maggot not spelled in the standard form jack referring to the larva of the fly, but indeed maga with a tea at the end, magat scum, which is something a leftist friend of thirty five years actually said.
Speaker 2: To me a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Wow, kindness, Yeah, yeah, let's see Jeff said this along.
Speaker 1: It is a bit of a meme. I haven't seen Democrats this mad since we took away their slaves.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's that's well, yeah, the Democrats were the party's slavery, as you remember, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't get a lot of joy out of that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: To me, the roles and identities of the parties have shifted and switched so many times means century.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 1: If you just want to be mean, though, it's pretty good, eh. I have been that mad since we took away their slaves.
Speaker 4: Eric the Machinist writes on the topic of large televisions. When my wife and I were television shopping a couple of years ago, she asked why I wanted the largest television that would reasonably fit on her living room wall.
Speaker 1: This comes from me going to Costco and seeing they now have a ninety eight inch television on display.
Speaker 2: Ninety eight yes, oh give me.
Speaker 4: I told her that some people actually enjoyed coming home and watching a little television, but I didn't want to be that guy. It was the first time I actually heard someone's eyes audibly roll back in their head. Also, Jack is the only person I've ever heard of that simultaneously doesn't care about food and has no self control with it.
Speaker 1: Pick a lane, Jack, I'm the same with the TV. I don't even hardly ever watch television, So why do I want a ninety eight inch television?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I've told this story before, but a one hundred years ago, when we worked in beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina, you spent a couple of days on the air talking about how you were through a TV. It was stu but in a waste of time essentially, and then literally the next day you purchased the biggest TV I had at that point ever seen in my life. Well, I'm mercurier, that's my charm. Yes, yes, how Bet, I watched ninety eight percent of all TV and movies on my phone on my phone.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 4: Wow, let's see on Oswald and Lee R v. Oswald and the assassination of JFK. And I've got to dig up more revelations because they're still coming and they're not like smoking gunnish, Oh my god, but they are so illustrative of how spycraft worked in the middle part of the twentieth century and how the CIA was out of control. Anyway, Jay and San Jose, Right, So I'm listening to all the experts talk about the new information.
Speaker 2: My guess was it wasn't super complicated.
Speaker 4: Seems that the minimum Oswald was an informant for the CIA. He hears CIA folks lamenting about JFK, who didn't trust the CIA and fired their boss, and Oswald takes it on himself to assassinate JFK, maybe to be a hero to his CIA or Communist friends, who knows not. Some big play people go rogue sometimes. And he says, you should do an experiment, run all the documents through chat, GPT or whatever AI and then ask it what all this info means about who killed JFK. Ah interesting, that is interesting. Speaking of which, Darren writes, Hello, gentlemen, just to make Jack feel more anxious about AI, I can confidently declare that the age of AI coding has arrived. The tools that they're rolling out and the employers like mine are embracing. Now feel like having a dedicated program or intern that instantly completes any task that you give them. Sure, you still have to check the work for now, but prompts like write me some code that does X, y zor how can I make this code better? Or help me debug why this system is failing quickly yield quality code that is integrated into a project with the click of a button, and suggestions that massively improve productivity. Jack, please take steps to protect your vital fluids from our AI overlords.
Speaker 2: The time is at hand.
Speaker 1: That's got to be so disappointing if you're good at coding, or spend a lot of time learning how to do it.
Speaker 2: Man times change, he.
Speaker 1: Says, KSFTFB keeps searching for that firm bottom.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite stock market term. And we don't really have time for this. From Chuck in Vancouver, Washington. But homeschoolers are under attack, absolutely true. Illinois and Washington State in particular, attacking homeschooling.
Speaker 2: It to be hest of the evil teachers.
Speaker 1: Unions definitely want to talk about this on the day Trump's going to get rid of the Department of Education.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty