Speaker 1: But that's to your gay to the max guilty.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a couple of vomits.
Speaker 1: I love the vomits we give. I know repent. Jesus loves you.
Speaker 3: But not your sin. Jesus loves you but not really. That's gonna be my my campaign slogan.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: All right, everybody, We're back and excited.
Speaker 4: To excited to face. I love that's the theme song.
Speaker 2: I love it, I love it. Okay, cool, Okay, So this one says you both need a real stylist because you both dressed like ship.
Speaker 1: Or you smell like shit and your mama looked like this is.
Speaker 2: The one that we were talking about that earlier that I replied, kiss my three peaches, kiss my kiss my, kiss my peaches. I love it when people who have no business talking about style like to comment on our style. Always the one with like the backwards cap. Yeah, they're just jelly who's been wearing the same flannel shirt like we have, or that we dare to play like, so sorry that you don't dare to play.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see the next one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, this is one that we get all the.
Speaker 2: Time, way before CYBERBLI go.
Speaker 3: Hook up with a guy, go eat my ass jam again.
Speaker 1: I'll hear you first, baby, what he was a guy? It was?
Speaker 2: It was it was a dude, or at least it seems.
Speaker 3: Like if you're gonna tell us something to do, yeah, you do it. You first, you're a nicon baby, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, to sing, so let me let's let me say that one second. It says way too many ugly faces perfect what she does, and she has lots of talent, but she is not good looking and those faces do not favor her. This is only a comment.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny and this this is the disclaimer. This pertains to again like people in the public eye and specifically like apple babies like me. For some reason, people just be out here hating on us because I think for them we represent like, oh, you were just born with the silver spoon in your mouth or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you didn't have to experience a.
Speaker 3: Life, which for sure, but for whatever reason, also just because my parents are also who they are, they're like, oh, like you're so ugly, You're so ugly.
Speaker 1: First of all, my stank face is not going anywhere. I'm sorry. I couldn't help it if I wanted to, and.
Speaker 3: If you had a music taste number two, you telling me that it's certainly not gonna change, it's gonna be I mean, sank harder.
Speaker 4: I love your stank faces. That's how I know you're really here.
Speaker 1: It's just for you, ass, here's just for your.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, next, I love your stank faces.
Speaker 3: Baby, fuck you match. I like this because we can respond. I don't respond online, but I can respond right here.
Speaker 2: Met you all in Vegas and played at the same table for a few hours, loved you on, had the best time. Some people just suck and are just so full of hate that they want to spread that if they can. You and Jem are absolutely beautiful people inside and out. That was a nice one.
Speaker 1: Oh you're just not a nice one.
Speaker 2: I guess I meant that it would mean too. But but that's an example of you know, people will see other people saying bogush stuff and they'll come to our.
Speaker 1: Aid, which is okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: This is that person who, like I, would upload something on social media and half a second later she was in my comment section.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's another thing. A lot of just be obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: They are very well obsessed, all right.
Speaker 3: This person said, two girls who live on a private island with the most defensive zip code in the US, attending ma'am at, we briefly.
Speaker 1: Lived on a private island.
Speaker 2: It's not private public. There's public access to Star Island because there's a monument there. So just so you know, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Not the point, two girls who live on a private island in the most expensive zip code in the US, pretending to play a game for this chump.
Speaker 1: Change.
Speaker 3: Also that gemony your virgo venus is lacking. Emily's hair is definitely not looking at lead.
Speaker 1: I mean, this.
Speaker 3: Person veis is not in virgo f This person just needs help.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know oral and I think, Jesus fuck.
Speaker 2: We got a couple of vomit faces, and.
Speaker 3: We don't have a problem recognizing our privilege, but we can also recognize your bullshit.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a couple of vomits.
Speaker 1: I love the vomits we get all the time.
Speaker 2: I know which like thank you, But irony irony in these people who like despise us, right, they don't really despise us. They don't know if they despise themselves is that they'll comment and engage on our posts and that ends up helping us. Thank you, thank you for the engagement.
Speaker 1: It's really do help.
Speaker 2: They really do keep it comming the haters that in this country, we all have to see it normalized. When we come to see we can no longer procreate among ourselves homosexual with homosexual, lesbian with lesbian, that's redundant. There will be a genetic mutation that will no longer allow human reproduction. Okay, slippery slope, but we must applaud all these things, such a beautiful truth that gives life and is not in the Bible. First of all, Jesus never said love my religion. Jesus said love my neighbors. So if you want to talk Bible, come correct.
Speaker 3: I don't think that made like total sense. I think there might if you read between the lines. There might have been a line of meth or coke. But do not insult the people I love, the Bible thumpers who are like still trying to find a way to like us. It's like, I'm sorry, boom like girl, you need some you need some real Jesus in your life.
Speaker 1: Real because they'd be out there thinking about us. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I know you're obsessed with us when we arouse you, but I don't want to tell you. Okay, this one's good. Stop it already enticing young children into this life.
Speaker 1: Basta. Next what transsexual?
Speaker 3: First of all, next up, bitch, I'm domination, Like, like, what do you?
Speaker 2: What do you? World?
Speaker 1: Domination? It's a while.
Speaker 2: Also, like, let's use their common sense, you guys. Emily and I are two homosexuals who grew up in a heterosexual world where every princess had a prince and every woman had a man or was searching for a man, and no amount of heteronormativity shoved in our faces or down our throats could make us straight. You cannot. You cannot entice someone to be who they are. You just are.
Speaker 3: Also so like this whole, this whole thing about the youth is upsetting to me again and again and again. First of all, I challenge you to go through our Instagram and like all of the posts, like all.
Speaker 1: Of them, like all them. No, but I do.
Speaker 3: I challenge you to go and you be the judge for yourself. Not that it matters, because you can post whatever you want online, but I find our content related to our relationship to be very respectful in the same way that if I saw a hetero couple excessively making out online, I'd be like, wow, that's a little excessive. In private, I do whatever you want, right right, But I'm saying personally for me, like, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To see You're not going to go into the common section and say, oh, this is so just.
Speaker 3: Sety our lips touching barely. You know, people start to are you gay, say like, oh, you're enticing the youth. No, I would never. I think it's I think it's terrible. I think yes, I think it's gross. It's you know, the Bible says no, then you know I say no. But anyway, the point is that I don't think that we post anything that's like disrespectful, and we constantly have those people who are thinking that the displaying our love in and of itself is disrespectful and a problem and ironically enough for them to then disrespect us horribly in it's in a way that it is actually like harmful and painful and energetically really sour, energetically really sour. But anyway, please get it, okay, fuck you.
Speaker 2: This girl Emily's girlfriend doesn't stop. What do you say the like dressing costume doesn't stop dressing in costumes. I guess part of THEATA has redundant. But yeah, please that resource. You're not lacking any resources. First of all, First of all, please like you don't know what my resources are.
Speaker 3: Also, not assume he's just jealous.
Speaker 1: He's so jealous.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it does it?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Men?
Speaker 5: Also like guys, guys, cyberbullies, cyberbullies. The producer zooms in just to here there, listen to me, whose page do you think you're commenting on?
Speaker 3: Those are our fucking pages? Like you really think they're out here talking? Like if they're commenting on a public poll.
Speaker 2: And if I didn't like the way that I was dressed, do you think I would publish the photo?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: I obviously like the way I was dressed.
Speaker 1: I think they were to do, like, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Argue with me about my taste?
Speaker 3: Like a haters section of the comment section. It's like haters in this second a folder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they can all get along and maybe have tea time.
Speaker 3: Plus, everybody's entitled to their opinion.
Speaker 2: But the're entitled to share it. I don't think that they should be just like free for all, like you you're allowed to.
Speaker 3: Be a piece of said when we had on the podcast, and she said, oh no, it was.
Speaker 2: You what we both did that you should you should have to give your license license to have you have to use your real name when using you can use social media. But you got it, you got it.
Speaker 1: I mean that, I like that.
Speaker 2: I love that. And then you know exactly exactly who Let's see if you keep talking.
Speaker 1: Frais.
Speaker 3: All right this one. Let's see.
Speaker 2: There are parents and people who don't accept this.
Speaker 1: That's another common thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, Wow, your parents, all of your parents should be so ashamed, sodom and gomora.
Speaker 2: Like read the rules text. Oh my god, Wow, you've revolutionized my life. This is the first time ever in all the years that I've been out of the closet that somebody has told me I'm going to hell. Don't forget to thank you for the novel concept.
Speaker 1: Don't forget the two vomits. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 3: And jus that's so that's good.
Speaker 2: This says, thank god they didn't kiss in the mouth. Well, what a shame. This is why there are so many single men out there. Wow, and hopefully we are not the reason that your crusty sons are single. Okay, you probably had more to do that than we did.
Speaker 3: So crusty gay to the max, guilty preach.
Speaker 1: That's that's a compliment, I know.
Speaker 2: But this is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra for these people that are so depraved.
Speaker 1: Well, she seems lovely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kisses, we should go to dinners. That's promoting lesbianism, daughter of.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be much my campaign slogan.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually, you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: Everybody should try it repents.
Speaker 3: Jesus loves you, but not your sin. Jesus loves you, but not really. It's not him, it's you. Okay, we've got one more. Oh, this is more section.
Speaker 2: No, boy, bet she's saying. No. I mean that they're beautiful. They're beautiful, but what pain it must be to be their mothers and more and even more to see this in public.
Speaker 1: A total deception. Here comes your mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one of the ones. My moms responded, she said, I'm going to translate it life. She said, how interesting your opinion, But what a shame that you're so wrong, considering that I'm the mother of the person that you are defaming get it Gina. As her mother, I am extremely proud, happy and blessed to have a daughter that is self sufficient, who doesn't depend on the opinions on opinions like yours. She's not affected in the minimum by people like you. She is all love and joy and she doesn't live with fear that you probably miserably live with.
Speaker 4: Thankes.
Speaker 2: Therefore, let this serve as a big lesson to you. I'm very proud of her. I'm very happy for her marvelous relationship next to somebody who loves her. That's love and long live love.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love you, mom. Thank you for being my social media worry.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, like, there's so many more, but those people don't deserve our attention. No, it is fun to reply like this, yeah, and yes, a lot fun her, But I always tell Jim also for the people that we do give attention to in that way, I find it important to go and find the people who are either defending us, like that person who was out there, are going what business do you have commenting on this? They don't have to go out of their way to do that, and I think that's really sweet and We've even met people in person, you know, or people in our families who are quick to defend us.
Speaker 2: And it's just it's just silly, you know. Don't make don't make grand assumptions about people's very limited social media content. They're so all world, the real world happening that you don't have access to, that you'll never have access to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the world is weirder and weirder every day. People are rude to each other in public. People are rude to each other behind their back. Families are rude to each other. Friends are rude to each other. Gon't say, let's all try to calm down and be nicer to one another and start really focusing on habits that don't hurt other people.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Treat others how you want to be treated, right.
Speaker 2: And if you don't have anything nice to say, I don't say it anything at all.
Speaker 1: If you say something mean, shove it maybe.
Speaker 3: Launch.
Speaker 2: This podcast is brought to you by Moonflower Productions in partnership with Iheartsmicheldura podcast Network. For more podcasts, visit the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.