Speaker 1: We're recording to give them La La podcasts. What's up? My loves it is La La Kent. I'm exhausted. I've never been so tired. I'll tell you what. So yesterday we recorded a podcast with Shena. We talked about a lot of stuff and my gusbands. You were here, and then I went to Dear Media to record with Shena to do her podcast. And when she arrives, she says, did you get the email? I go what email? She said, We're not allowed to talk about anything. I was like, well, fuck, I just recorded an hour of talking about it, mentioning it all. So here we are back on the podcast to give you nothing that you want right now.
Speaker 2: It was good, though. Do you think that you'll release the episodisode after the stuff airs or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to keep and release it when we can. It was a good episode. It was a great episode. I think I want to take a break and get a coffee. I think I need to wake up. Fine, yes, all right, I have my coffee. I'm back. How's everyone's morning?
Speaker 3: Fabulous?
Speaker 1: Fabulous? So, because we can't talk about everything that obviously people would like to talk about, because Bravo finally told you all that we have indeed picked up cameras again. To add on to this season, I've heard the reunion is like staying put, like we're still filming that. And Jessica found an incredible stylist for.
Speaker 2: Me at at they give them a pop Upahopify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Shopify pop up Carlos who does all of the the face work. Yeah, the logo face had a really good friend and she it was like bougie where we went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so bougie.
Speaker 1: Throw shade on Jovanni. But there's like a couple options because I want to I want to be like vavoom, you know, yeah, because like I feel like I'm brand new, like all of the things that I was like show shad about at the beginning of the season, I'm like, pretty solid, Yeah, pretty solid.
Speaker 2: I can I feel like you can talk about this. I think my personal opinion, I was like, you can't have anything that maybe your boob's gonna slip out, because I personally think you're going to be up, the arms are going to be going all around at the reunion.
Speaker 1: Maybe I actually wear sneakers that's a must, and lots of boob tape because I thought that same thing. I was like, I don't want to be like pop pop pop, and then a nipple comes out and kind of steals the show A very upset. It would take very I mean, I guess there's worse things that could pop out, right, like a vagina.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 2: But I think that you wear whatever you want to wear. All the dresses that you're choosing from are stunning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I into the floor, So there's no there's gonna be no cookie hanging out.
Speaker 2: But do you think there's gonna be a lot of maybe yelling or do you think it's gonna be a lot of calmness, a lot of cutting you with your words, or do you think it's going to be all the energy at the reunion I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So I'm not a physical person just because I'm not trying to catch a case. Also, I just like there's something about like putting my hands on someone that feels ick. So that's not gonna be me. But I've never really been a physical person. That's why I talk the way I do. I don't know how the rest of my cast is going to be. I think that there's gonna be a lot of security, for sure, yeah, I posted a video this morning that I had to immediately take down because Karen, my writer die who also yeah, we'll just leave it at that so no one harasses her. She's like, you've got to take it down, and I was like, why is something going to happen? And she goes, no, but I don't want your lawyer to be blown up this morning, Like let him have a peaceful day of work. So I took it down anyway. We all got we all got legal.
Speaker 4: Letters, legal legal from.
Speaker 1: Her hou's attorney. I was like this guy like, don't you look up if people like I feel like you know that we have counsel, Like, don't send it to us directly, and how do you have my email address?
Speaker 2: How does he have your email?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: Probably because we've emailed you know who before her, we've emailed her about some things. So she probably gave it.
Speaker 3: She's a big fan, so she saved that. She probably found it.
Speaker 4: Her team together, her team say that team.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a team or one human.
Speaker 2: Holy moly, do you think there's any coming back from this for Raquel?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you all think.
Speaker 4: There's no coming back?
Speaker 2: Coming back?
Speaker 4: She might they might people think that she's gonna be coming back, but I sure hope that we got La over here to rip her back down. Well, I got the other girls to rip her back down.
Speaker 1: Well, That's that's the hard thing is, Like I don't think it's any secret that she's always triggered me always from the jump. I just there. She gave me an ick always, and to see that like the girls who really were building her up and giving her that confidence when I may have like made her not so confident. Now they despise her, probably more than I do, because they actually were like ye ride or die. It's like I've always been like get away for you.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, like you show your colors right Totally.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she'll come back. I mean I I personally would leave and run away and go home. I would and go and live my life like this is not good and sandoval Is is very much to blame. Here's the hard thing is, like I understand that there are do like dudes are just messy and dirty and for the most part, like they don't make the best decisions. Again, I'm going to tell you I don't dig men right now without actually telling you, I don't dig men, but it's just for me expected when you're especially men in LA.
Speaker 4: Especially men boys.
Speaker 1: For a second, No, and I don't, I just I don't trust anybody, and Santaval has always given me a narcissistic vibe. So but you expect dudes to do that obviously, not the person you're sleeping next to. I think I'm kind of numb. So the way I talk about it now obviously is not how I would talk about it if this had just happened to me. But again, I'm like a year and a half out, we're thriving, we've gotten some peep, we're like good to go. So for like, I'm talking about it as how I feel now. Men are assholes. But you don't expect your best friend who's like a woman to do you like that and to sit there and look you in your eyes and like confide in each other and go get lunch when the whole time that's what she's been doing behind your back. That is scary, absolutely terrifying. I got a big motherfucking bark, but I'd never bite.
Speaker 4: And also though yeah, those are her only friends, like it's not even just like a vander pum thing like oh, can she still do you know, be part of it? Whatever? Her only friends are these girls that she just fucked over.
Speaker 1: Hey, no, she had a really great time, do you know the ones that are like going on Reddit and spilling all her DAI secret.
Speaker 4: She has other friends get their peaches also, and she screwed herself. Now lage in general.
Speaker 2: In La general and to clarify, because I know, I'm not saying can Raquel comes back from this? Assuming that like Tom Sandoval can come back from that. When I look at the situation and I asked Lala, I'm in the same boat as Lala, like I'm team women right now. Personally, I don't. I mean part of me is like, oh no, I don't think Tom Sandival can come back from this. I've always just been like, oh, Tom's just his own person, and maybe I've seen like a hint of narcissism, so him, I'm not even thinking about but raqual when it comes to like women and this That's why I asked about her. I don't really care about Tom. So that's why I'm like.
Speaker 3: True colors at this point.
Speaker 1: This is a You're absolutely right, this is a character flaw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, So who's gonna want to fuck with them at all whatsoever in any capacity.
Speaker 4: We'll have some down load, uh you know, trash people that will be her friend, and you know that'll be back.
Speaker 1: Well. Bottom feeders attract bottom feeders and real recognize. Really that's how it's always back.
Speaker 3: Fine, Rach.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, this too shall pack. This is not going to be a foreverything where people forget people move on. It is what it is. That's what happens.
Speaker 4: But this group will mad.
Speaker 1: No, this group will remember, because you're going.
Speaker 4: To be very deep, honey, So go find a different show.
Speaker 1: I think she's there. I think she's there. I think she's in the ground. They're attending her service tomorrow, like we're there.
Speaker 4: Is there a world maybe an online streaming service.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's pretty baller streaming service. I'd love to be on the streaming service. Girls got so many followers.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, for a cal can pretend to sell a house. That's that's it's too hard for her today.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is so many people on the internet are like, she's so dumb. I'm like, you guys crucified me when I said yea, literally, I was like I was buried. You were really upset that I would use the D word and the S word. Is there any?
Speaker 2: Is there any world? And where she goes off off somewhere and she goes, I am lost right now. I'm a lost woman. I need she thinks myself. She goes off, she does some deep therapy, figures out why she's betraying all these people.
Speaker 4: And then she wants to be on TV board board logan is not.
Speaker 1: It does a little social time, write.
Speaker 4: Any of it. I don't want any of the fake stories she's gonna come out with. And I'm the victim. You're not the victim, but up in this situation, there's one victim in this scenarios a Ryanna go find yourself? Everyone else?
Speaker 1: I agree?
Speaker 2: What do you mean social climby? What seems little?
Speaker 1: It was just like she's she's a fan, she's always been a fan. She rolled up to Pump when she knew, like mm hmm, she was there was no I was going to Pump who wasn't a fan? Exactly on that day, right.
Speaker 4: I was there, she was. She waited around for hours for James to be done DJing up Pump and then still like followed us to the next venue, and you know, was here the whole night trying to get his attention while he was making out with other people. He was doing doing his old whole thing the whole night and still just waiting. Whin's my chance, win's my chance, wins my chance? T g a DJ James's autograph.
Speaker 2: Oh God, that makes me think did she have I mean.
Speaker 1: And then think about it, then it was she was like hanging around Peter It's and then it was like, I'm gonna make out with Schwartz and then the whole time she was like having some affair with Santoval. Like it feels very climb climate keeping the group. You know, I say this, millions of people moved to LA every day because they're simply good looking and want to make something up of themselves. Okay, trust me, I've been out there. There are some fine looking men. They don't really have it all together. But he kind of flying like there's plenty of dudes that to make out with. You got to get out of the group and for it to be your best friends. Dude, it's just yucky. So for her to come like make a comeback, the group's never gonna forget that's some low down, dirty stuff. And you see me in the trailer when we find out did you see Schwartz make out with Raquel? And I say she what do I say?
Speaker 2: Wait, this isn't the trailer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say she's like a cheap a low down, cheap hu or something like that. I don't know what I say.
Speaker 3: Round the money there.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you guys can find it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I's already posted on TikTok somewhere. Make sure you're tag.
Speaker 5: I was a female on another reality show and I had a man I would watch out because that's what she's smelling for.
Speaker 3: She's gone.
Speaker 5: She just bouncing bout since she wants any guy on any show and cameras on her.
Speaker 1: And what Yes, And I don't want to say I'm excited, because I'm not excited. I'm I'm looking forward. During the ten weeks that we filmed that there was a scent I was picking. There was a scent I was picking up. Katie also was like, I agree, I'm sniffing something too. In the ten regular weeks not picking cameras back up right.
Speaker 6: Katie and I was sniffing and she was always scratch and always can say, Lala has an intuition, and I've seen it since two years since I started working for you.
Speaker 2: You just couldn't like read people, and I think, yeah, obviously useful talent these days.
Speaker 1: Especially well, when my life went to hell in a handbag, a very expensive hand bag, I was like, if the person that I trusted the most could do this to me, anyone could do this to me. I don't trust anyone except for the people in this room, my sponsor, and obviously my mama. That was it. So now I look at the world as everyone's evil until you prove that.
Speaker 3: You're not guilty until proven innocent.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's not the funnest way to live, but.
Speaker 2: Doesn't feel strange that you sort of went through or from an outsider looking in, it seems like you went through a big situation and of course people came to you, but it seems a little different. Obviously Arianna and Tom is completely different situation. But now like we've got hashtag team Arianna, and it doesn't seem like the same. Again, maybe it's because you chose that and you were like, do you look at it, and you're like, damn, everyone's really come down to fight for her, and just a year and a half ago, I went through some wild shit and I just don't think I had the same support or no.
Speaker 1: I think people look at me, and I think they also look at Katie like they don't need as much support because they're good, they got this, you know. But I also don't know what it's like to have my best friend be that girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a.
Speaker 1: Completely different thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also it's different because my person was not really on the show. Never in the history of Bravo have three main cast members, two of which who have been in a relationship for most of the seasons that we've had in the ten.
Speaker 4: Years ten years, yeah, yeah, basically ten years.
Speaker 1: Never in the history have they broken up because one of them is messing with another cast member who's the best friend. It just it's never happened. I mean, I have people texting me I think it was you yesterday. You're like random friend who was like, I don't even know what this show is, but because it's blowing up on my feed, I'm going to, like I have to know.
Speaker 2: My best friend from home said what season do I start at?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, one, Oh, I want to start it. I want to know what the numbers are this tonight. I want to know what the numbers are.
Speaker 2: Ever are and the streaming. That's what I who's because people like my friend are like, I don't know what the show's about, but it's all I see. I'm starting at season one. I want to go back and see how those numbers are going up because I think a lot of people are going, okay, I got to get in on that.
Speaker 4: Also, they're going back and they're looking at Tom in a totally different yeah, And I'm like, okay, wait a second, this person is right here.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that I'm thinking about it, that has happened. A friend has Tom Sandoval. It's Kristin Jackson's Saucy and is on Vanderbump. So, yes, this but it is a different situation.
Speaker 4: I think this is now ten years in.
Speaker 1: This is like we're buying houses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're also not twenty one and messy. Everyone is in the Are they broken?
Speaker 2: Oh no, they were?
Speaker 1: I think they were. They broken up. No, they were together when it happened, but broken up. I think when they when it was, So that's still different. Kristen and yeah, that's still different. Arian and Tom were together. They've been together up.
Speaker 4: But also Jack's was the villain always, you know what I mean, Like they've been portraying Tom as if he's mister innocent.
Speaker 1: This old time correct, see you now?
Speaker 4: So for Jackson was like it was expected to happen this, It's like, oh now the fans are whoa okay right?
Speaker 2: And it's scary too when someone who's like so like two of them, Santoval and Raquel, are so like saying all these things to press, like you guys see.
Speaker 6: And then it's like wait what In a sense it makes me I'm using the most horrific.
Speaker 1: Words because I wanted to. I'm thinking of it as taking Ariana out of it. Yes, I want you to watch and be entertained, that's what it's all about and go holy shit. Obviously this is arian is real life. It's my real life, it's everyone's real life. And I'm heartbroken for her. I cannot even imagine. And she is going to come out of this looking at her life differently, yes, right. And the only reason I'm saying this is because I can speak from experience that type of heartbreak. Again, I can't imagine if it was the best friend. I cannot stress that enough. I do see the nuances, but when you guys are watching, I also want it to be And I know this doesn't sound fun, but I want it to be a teachable moment in the sense that people like this exist. I've been screaming about narcissism at the top of my lungs since my own situation. It's scary, it's absolutely terrifying, and you could be sleeping next to one. You could have someone in your friend group and they will bleed you dry in every sense of the word. I cannot stress this enough. When you're watching, please pick up on behavior that you're seeing. It's important and if you have someone in your life that is acting that way, you cut that shit out immediately.
Speaker 3: Yep. We say no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: It really is like to watch this season now is going to be It's going to be very hard for a lot of my cast members. And there's certain things that are said that everyone co signed on where I was like that ain't cute, it ain't cute, And here we are.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to seeing you being there for her, you and Katie specifically, because you guys have went through things that I think she can now reach out to you and be like, holy shit, how did you do this?
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to be someone that comes in later down the line. I think I'm way too intense for her right now, way too abrupt. The way I handled my situation is different than the way she's handling hers, because we all handle heartbreak in a different way. Mine just the way that my brain switched. I just don't know that I would be the person. I don't know that I'm the person that should be around her right now. I don't know that it would be good for her productive productive. I think the group she has around her and keep in mind, like I text her, I check in with her friends, just letting her know like I'm here. But I think that's where it should stay, just until the wound is not so fresh. Because me, I'm like, what we doing, girl?
Speaker 4: What we doing?
Speaker 1: Girl? I got I have my grenade launcher ready, just give me the go. And she has given me the go. But that was me. That's what I was doing with my whole relationship was I was like, oh, no, you're fucked, but.
Speaker 2: You are cut and dry, which is going to come in handy, and that's what I love. You saw things how they were happening, and now when she needs it, you're going to be cut and dry like, Okay, this is what we got to do, and that's what you did for yourself because I saw it. So I think that's going to be helpful. I think a lot of people can benefit from that. And I think a lot of people can benefit from that. And you know, there's something you're working on behind the scenes that I'm really excited to come out that I think people will see eventually how you can help people going through dark stuff because of what you've been through. And that's just I think Arianna will be one of those people.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for her just because I think we talked about this previously obviously, like you, like Laula was saying, when you're in it, it's different.
Speaker 3: It's like a tunnel vision.
Speaker 5: You can't really see the light and like what's going on or what's around you. Logan's making a face, but it's I'm excited for her because she's gonna like literally rise the web and thrive so hard because everyone that knows, like in our friend group, Arianna personally like she is, she's the best personality. Anytime we be running to this girl out. She is just the most fun person. She's gorgeous, she's literally dropped a beautiful she is the nicest person. She's always interested in like what you have to say, Like, she's just like the kindest human, the best personality. So also, f off, whoever's up someone like that?
Speaker 4: It's just no for real, not just the people we hate around her exactly. I know. Can I tell you actually have fun with.
Speaker 1: You? I feel like it feels so good when you hate someone and then everyone else gets on that train. It's like a bond that can't be broken. Now. I'm like, finally y'all got on the train. Yes, ah the bood.
Speaker 4: Next up hatters being Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's a bad bitch. I cannot wait to see. And I know no one's thinking about this. Who's she gonna end up with? Next again?
Speaker 1: Be alone? Like ship imagine season it's just my baby's step mama. Amazing. Can I tell you a couple? If that were to happen, Ocean Kent would be the most savage, little badass, unstoppable baby, I'm no planet. I'm so happy about it.
Speaker 2: Why are you blessing?
Speaker 1: You don't know that? Man dimmed? Her light dimmed it. He exhausted her. And you want to know how, I know because I was in something like that where I was like, God, you're so fucking annoying. Yep, I'm exhausted from you.
Speaker 4: Also, everything of hers had to always be about him, Yeah, and our love would have to be, you know, him being the star, like when we just went to that cocktail thing she did, you know, and Tom is the whole thing is about him running around Tom Tom the whole.
Speaker 1: Time talking about I was doing Watch Robins Live, so of course I had to tell Yeah, they asked you, I've turned it down. You guys were here for were you my replacement? Katie and I were supposed to do that? Actually good, it feels so good. You'll be on the same train.
Speaker 4: You here. Because the fans did love it a lot with just me. I know that they said this one kept yapping in and they never said that I would have my voice on its own.
Speaker 3: That is highly under.
Speaker 4: Relationship logan. They like, logan.
Speaker 1: You're you're both the arion is in my bug. No. Actually, our listeners were very upset. They were asking That's why I had him on to break it down because they were like, where are the Gusbands. Yes, it was a heartbreaking time. We're convinced that Leo joined a cult for.
Speaker 3: Is that what happened?
Speaker 2: Recap Logan and Leo Obviously Logan Leo Gusband's Lalla best trio we've ever known. And then Logan and Leo had a falling out, and then Leo went for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Leo was a break that none of us realized what was happening until you were just like not coming around anymore. It was like, is this weird?
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes you just need a break. I just needed a break.
Speaker 1: I hear you.
Speaker 4: It was mental health.
Speaker 2: Leo was focusing on his mental health, right, Leo.
Speaker 5: Sure, I don't know what we're doing.
Speaker 4: I just came We're a podcast. It's about my live le Leo thought were talking about Karen.
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk about Karen Huger, but I was too tired. I love Karen Huger, I love Potomac, but I haven't watched I haven't watched the news.
Speaker 4: Bigger things going on today.
Speaker 1: All right, well we're back. We're back at it the trio that everyone really really.
Speaker 4: We're poking fun. We love Leo, someone else, I trust me. There's no one I have more fun going out with than le Okay, let's be right, very very true.
Speaker 2: God from an outsider looking in, all three of these energies are the perfect trio, which is why a lot of us, all that you know, friends were upset when the trio was separated. But now it's together and everything stronger than ever.
Speaker 4: Now stronger than ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle. You can go nowhere, babe.
Speaker 4: I will say it was very funny, as we both know, me and Leah. Everyone on the Friends was so happy that weren't talking. I can tell you that much. Wait, tell us that because people do not let people are very threatened, very together because a lot of personal a lot of everything and wet. You know, we stormed through everywhere like the tornado, so people saw they were in and chill people. Yeah, yeah, they did.
Speaker 3: Not as we know them.
Speaker 4: They actually got back together.
Speaker 2: People are trying to tear you apart, but it's not going to work.
Speaker 1: No, because Mama Laala is going to step in.
Speaker 4: Tell me what I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: No, we do what we want. Speaking of things going south but then ending up on the bright side. The murder murders, oh I don't feel like it got the the moment it deserved because vander Pump drama hit And maybe I mean it did get the moment it deserved right outside of the vander bubble, but like my feed was blowing up with just vander Pump stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, Lala called when the guilty because she needed to make sure I knew, like, oh my god, he was found guilty. Would you say? He was found guilty and he's going to prison for life, isn't that yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, And he hasn't even gone to try over all of his.
Speaker 4: All the other the fraud.
Speaker 1: What is the fraud with the money, the financial wire, all the wiring, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Are a and the Buster is next. Buster will be going to jail next.
Speaker 3: Clink, clink, I think clink.
Speaker 4: He killed he killed the gay boy. And because they were having a secret.
Speaker 2: You think that was Buster and not the dad.
Speaker 1: No, I think was in the car.
Speaker 4: What do you mean they dropped on the side of the road a hit and run.
Speaker 2: Not me thinking, I.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was a situation where someone who hooks up a lot of straight guys. I know this situation where you know the Yeah, they were having a secret relationship obviously, and he the friends or something found out, something happened and he killed.
Speaker 3: I think we went to watch out.
Speaker 4: I think was it was like a we're going to go scare him and beat him up, and something went wrong, and so I don't think they meant to kill him, but I think it was like a beat up situation that went too far and they killed him.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that makes me sick to myself. Allegedly, so allegedly allegedly, I'd love.
Speaker 4: To go to that trial. Hello, Hello, go down to South Carolina.
Speaker 2: So then no one's that's really sad.
Speaker 1: Then no one's paid for Steven Smith's murder. Nope, that is coming next. And I do agree with you. I believe in my opinion. I cannot stress that it is just an opinion. Enough Buster did that and his dad helped him cover it up.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I thought, just so you guys know if anyone is as dumb as me, because now I'm thinking about it, I'm like, that makes sense. I thought Buster had maybe called his dad this is my opinion, and and said we just dropped him off on the side of the road. Go get it done. Like the dad was sort of that he got shit done, like he killed the people, and.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I think much, Okay, yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I think it's something that I think it's a beat up that went wrong.
Speaker 1: I think yes. But can I tell you watching all of these twenty twenties and like datelines and things, there's so many things that I feel happen when you're not meaning to like have it go that far, and then you end up like my conscience wouldn't allow me to like do anything like that. But I'm like, I just want to stay. I don't even want to expose myself to a small percent chance of like something horrific happening. Okay, I want my circle tight. Don't take me places where someone might pop off. I don't want to deal. Yeah, And I'm telling you there were so many times in Utah where I would be drinking that I would be triggered by someone and get into like a little you know, fight match with them verbally where if they put their hands on me or I put my hands on them, then it could have turned out very very badly.
Speaker 4: You push them wrong and they oh and they fall.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'm like, I just like, keep me in my house, these four walls. The world is freaking terrified. But did you watch the twenty twenty did you watch any of the actual trial? Twenty twenty just came out with like the trial, with the.
Speaker 4: Actual trial, I just want to I want to lighten the mood because what the one thing that if you watched with the actual trial, did we all see when the brother was on the stand. No, No, Alex Murdo's brother. Yeah, and he told the story about Alec having diarrhea in the car and shooting himselves. I just it's making the rounds on TikTok all over the place. But I'm just like, what what does that have to do with all this?
Speaker 2: I am I'm looking at it on TikTok at Oh, it's the.
Speaker 4: Best thing ever. And he's going home and they keep trying to change the subject and he goes but yeah, back to this. He was sitting the diary and he's just looking at him like what he's really thrown me outder that what does this have to do with me killing my family?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah is so wild. And I wonder if he knew. I wonder if he was taking one. No, you don't think no, I'm saying. I wonder if he was like, we got to get something in the news that's going to like take over.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he was trying to talk at that he's like a drug addict, and so like that was an example of him such a drug heck that he's shitting himself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I watched none of the twenty twenty and the live trial. I would say no, but I actually did watch a ton because my best friend that I mentioned earlier live kind of like live posted the whole thing. So that's why I kept up with it.
Speaker 4: And you have Nancy Grace sitting behind Buster the whole time, which was rosy. Grace's Amazing's my favorite person on the planet.
Speaker 3: It's crazy amazing.
Speaker 4: She's literally there's a clip of her sitting behind Buster in the audience and she's basically like on top of his head. She's so close to him, and I'm just going, oh, here's me.
Speaker 2: There's a look in her eyes that I cannot like. It's terrifying to meet Nancy Grace.
Speaker 4: Well, what I need now is we need Ryan Murphy to hurry up and make this the New American Crime Story, and let's do a whole season about the trial and all of it, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Ready for it.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for it too. Also, did you it was the video? What video? It was? The video? I guess there were how many people are on a jury? Twelve? Yes, I think so?
Speaker 4: Oh the video that the sun.
Speaker 1: So nine of them said guilty, nine, ten, eleven, twelve. I think two were undecided, one was innocent or some shit like that. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Wait what I thought. Not everyone agreed on the same.
Speaker 1: It's an jury the first time.
Speaker 4: They immediately did let's vote and see what we think.
Speaker 1: Yes, So then they went back through the evidence peace by piece and then the determining factor, where all of them were like, I can't get past this. I think he's guilty. Was the video that Paul or pop pop of someone's dog's tail? He was watching his friend's dog.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that was their own dogs at their kennel at the house. They have a whole kennel of dogs.
Speaker 1: Right, But did you not see the guy who sent that he sent the video to there was a wound on the friend's dog's tail. So Paul was videoing it trying to show his friend like there's a wound on the tail. In that video, you can hear Maggie the wife, and you can hear Alex or Alex arguing, or you can just hear them out there, because he claims he was never in the dog kennel.
Speaker 4: So they said before they were shot, four four.
Speaker 1: Minutes before they were both shot.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they said they got shot. They said later they.
Speaker 1: Said, what were you doing? Then? In the four minutes between that video and the time they got shot, what were you doing? He was like, I don't know. And he's like, you mean to tell me that you have recollection of every single thing that you did that day, But in those four minutes, you can't tell me that you were going to the bathroom, you sat down to make a call. You can't tell me anything that you may have done.
Speaker 2: Made a sandwich, right, and then I want to remember, Oh my god, guilty, guilty?
Speaker 1: Why feed prison motherfuckers? What have I said? Always? The truth will always come to the lights.
Speaker 4: And it always does, it always does. Are it comes?
Speaker 2: What do you think the other people that work in this office think every time we.
Speaker 1: Recorded, I think they think that I'm verbally abusive everyone because I entertain because all I do is yeah, yell constantly, not yell, but raise my voice. But it's not just me being passionate. I would never yell at yeah. Never know.
Speaker 2: Lala's got passion and we love it.
Speaker 1: I just love seeing people pay for them doing dirty shit. I love exhibit everything, one little move. I mean the fact. And it's so heartbreaking that that Mallory Beach died right like it did not need to happen, but that was what sent all of this into like something is wrong here. You're gonna be having.
Speaker 4: Enough all the other things that happened in the past.
Speaker 2: She's a hero, Mallory Beach.
Speaker 1: I have chills thinking about it. Yeah, I'm like, I am so sad for your family and everything that happened. This took down a quote unquote dynasty. Anyway. I didn't get around to Potomac. I need to because that Murda twenty twenty was like an hour and twenty minutes long, and I was you.
Speaker 4: Can fast for I don't do the husbands. I can tell you that I don't like husbands at a reunion. I don't get it's housewives for a reason. We want the wives, so I I fast forward the whole husband part.
Speaker 1: But that was a huge part. That was a huge part of Potoma. It's a huge part of Can.
Speaker 4: I don't Candice can talk about I do not need to hear what he has to say. I don't care. I'm sorry, I don't care about husbands ever.
Speaker 5: On these shows like Miami, it's all about the girls.
Speaker 4: You are a side character. Yeah, okay, I agree. They used to when the reunions, they used to do the reunions. You've never they never brought out Bobby. They never brought out Ramona's husband, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't have that to you.
Speaker 4: Didn't bring out what what was Ham's husband?
Speaker 3: The first name Barney Simon.
Speaker 4: Simon wasn't coming out of the reunion.
Speaker 1: You want to know who was really heavy with the husband's is New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Which I have the husbands of New Jersey. It makes me not want to watch the show shows.
Speaker 1: Why don't watch hate They have full on scenes, they get all times.
Speaker 4: For boys only, boys nights, and that's when I turn off.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and he's pretty intense with them.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: So obviously I usually do a recap of vander Pump Rules the last episode to get you guys lubed up for tonight's episode.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure you guys already pretty lubed up for us.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I was gonna say. I don't think you need me to do that. I think since last I think since Thursday, you guys have.
Speaker 4: Been But as a note to the audience, we're gonna tell you when you watch each of these episodes, you're going to need to look at it with a fine tooth.
Speaker 3: Cone.
Speaker 1: I don't think we need to tell them that. I think they're gonna look at everything.
Speaker 4: We're looking at the time. People, No, for real, we're the evil lie.
Speaker 2: Well now, the Bravo fans, the vander Pump fans are amazing because they're they are dissecting everything. They're like saying, you know, they're like, oh my god, the the the menu at Schwarts and Sandy's. This is the name of the drink and that's the first drink he had with their colt. Like, they're hilarious and they're wild, yeh, dissect it all.
Speaker 4: They will find out they should be on the Murdoch Murder. I'll find out everything.
Speaker 1: The fact again you will see later on in the season.
Speaker 4: Was sniffing.
Speaker 1: I won't break down last week's episode because I was just via zoom because I was sick. I love that they kept in the fact that I was homesick and watching Real Housewives Above Hills. So that was awesome. That is real life, that is what I do. The fact they kept that in is amazing. We'll recap next We'll recap tonight's episode next week because we're going to have a heyday on recapping.
Speaker 2: How exciting. So DM those questions because Lala will.
Speaker 1: Be answering DM the questions that give them La laf Podcast on the Gram. I love you guys. I hope you have a fantastic rush of the week and I'll catch you next Wednesday.