Speaker 1: iWar took a twelve four leader and never gave it up, marking the first time of this season that Clemson hadn't led at any point. The Hawkeye's edge came on the boards without rebounding the Tigers forty to twenty seven. Manoir Manyawe became the third player in the last sixty years to have ten rebounds without attempting a shot from the field in the NCAA tournament. So he had what he had a specific job. Oh, Joe, you know you say you have a specific skill.
Speaker 2: He had a job. Get the rebound, you go, that's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, we all got a role to play. I'm gonna play mine to the team. I ain't gonna take a jump shot. I'm gonna grab me ten boys'a. I'm gonna play play hard all my minutes.
Speaker 1: The man played betweeny three years, so he basically getting the rebound every other minute.
Speaker 2: Man, listen, I ain't really see the game. I was.
Speaker 1: I thought I had picked our I picked Clemson. I'm cheering. I'm cheering for hour. Yeah, hour, That's what I'm talking about. Man, let me look at my bracket right quick. I was like, I've been damn I think I picked Clemson. Yeah, oh yeah, m hmm. Butter Johnson had play had eleven points. He had one point.
Speaker 2: That's impressive, man. Uh ten reebounds one to say, it's one turnover.
Speaker 1: To not take not one shot Dennis Robin Dennis Robber would have twenty three bounds.
Speaker 3: With no points. Yeah, zero, I'm talking about not one attempt though, not one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I was hung in there as long as they could uh starts. But hey, I mean iur won, but Clemson. But I thought Clemson. I thought Clemson made a run. They was down like fourteen, Joe, and then they cut it. But they they they just couldn't get They just couldn't get.
Speaker 2: Over the hump.
Speaker 1: And then they they they forced our intowards the run the shot clock down because and then because that's what I would play our players running shot clock down. We know we don't have the level of talent to get up and down with you horses, so we're gonna run the shot to get deep. Because if you think about it, most of the damn shots came at five seconds four three, two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they shot.
Speaker 1: I would ran the clock down, shot it, and then Clemson couldn't get the rebound and yeah, because it's a low scoring game. Yeah, but you got to know what you're dealing with. It's the same thing. Oh you remember that first Super Bowl with a Philly playing Kansas City. They snapping the ball with four seconds on there, because we try to take as much time as we can off this clock, because we know Pachmann doesn't need much time. We damn sure ain't trying to give them a whole lot of it. And every time and it, hey, it almost they almost nipped them.
Speaker 2: But uh, this was a this was a good game Clemson, you know.
Speaker 1: But I was just that methodical offense that like like Princeton, you know, Princeton used to run the shot clock down, they back door cut and do all that other stuff. And then find yourself like, damn, how we down to these games? How we down to these guys?
Speaker 2: And that's the one thing. That's the one thing.
Speaker 3: You gotta be patient when you're playing against teams like this because they gonna eat the shot like up, They're gonna make you work defensively if you come down there taking them quick shots. But you're gonna be in trouble, they say, you know, you'd be down double figures uh, this.
Speaker 2: Is the first time.
Speaker 1: This is the first For the first time since twenty nineteen, all four number eight seeds have gone winless. I was sixty seven sixty one victory over Clemson clinch for first round effort for the nine seeds.
Speaker 2: On Friday.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the day, Utah State defeated Villanova, God dang it Villanova.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, TCU kicked the first.
Speaker 1: Round off sixty sixty six sixty four win over Ohio State, and the Billicans. Saint Louis crushed Georgia one o two to seventy seven.
Speaker 2: What Georgia doing, man?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't really know nobody but Dominique's son, but I like, you know, Saint Louis gonna get them, man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The Bilicans used to have a pretty good program. I don't know, I don't you know, I don't really follow them that much now, but they used to be really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But now Georgia s sec powerhouse, man.
Speaker 4: And you think a powerhouse on that football field, that's about it.
Speaker 3: They didn't have some decent teams they ain't had. I'm talking about basketball. They they be DC.
Speaker 1: They don't, they don't have enough talent, you know, you for every ant man that you get, nat that you had.
Speaker 2: I think they went to the I think they might have went to the NAH.
Speaker 1: They went to the final four the year after Dominique left with Vernon Fleming. She was doing with the head coach. They didn't go when Dominique was there. They went the year after. I think that might have been eighty three. Look at see whenever because I think Dominique came out in eighty two.
Speaker 2: Hey, because I'll be wondering with Georgia, m C State, Houston. I'm almost certain.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, with all the talent that's here in Georgia, I don't never feel like any of the Georgia schools supposed to be suffering from talent.
Speaker 2: It's too much talent here.
Speaker 1: Many eighty three, I'm almost certain Georgetown, Georgia, Houston, m C State.
Speaker 2: What was the finals that year? Okay? Okay, I thought.
Speaker 1: So, man, Joe, Joe, he a, why ain't be hating on me?
Speaker 2: O Jo shaking the head.
Speaker 1: I just asked her what was the final four that year? I didn't know you realized that was forty years ago. At that was forty years ago. Uh but no, but I can. I remember that Dominique and I was like, damn, how do they go to the next How they go to the final? Fourty year after Dominique leave? But eighty three was the year the miracle Livirenzo Charles dunked the ball home h on Houston with five Slamma jamba. Oh you remember five Slama Jama Joe? Were you fis enough to remember slama Jama Joe?
Speaker 2: I heard him? Yeah, I had a chem Elijah one that had a Clyde Drexler. Uh yeah, I think Larry Mishaw was on that team that Hey, they had a they had a squad, but Jimmy b I think that was an Albuquerque Hey, how you say their name again? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, when you as soon as you said that, the first thing that that that that win in my head with school Days?
Speaker 2: What do you know about school Days? Oh, Joe? I mean, I mean that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: You know, School Day is a good movie. That's a classic.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five slamma gemma. That's the first thing I thought about with school Days.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that in uh New Mexico. Wasn't that championship in the UH in New Mexico because I think it was.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize Louisville went to an eighty three. I'm trying to think who was on Louisville squad? Wow, I didn't know Louisville went man Ash, I just joy. I can't even ask a question. I can't ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Where was it? Where was that? Where was that? Where was the hell? Ash? Oh? Okay, well name, I just asked.
Speaker 1: Kansas be California Baptist sixty eight sixty four about thirty five minutes. That looked pretty easy for Kansas, which was up by twenty six points on cal Baptists before allowing allowing to lead the shrink to six points with a minute left. The Jayhawks buckled down in the skate with a sixty eight sixty victory, but it was not without unnecessary drama and questionable decisions down to stretch. Darren Peterson led all scores with twenty eight points, but vanished in the final minutes. Now Kansas would go face off against Big Big East Tournament champion Saint John's on Sunday. That's right, good dream Bill self, Rick Pattino matchup is happening.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's gonna be a good one, fellas, I got Saint John's Hey, I got what.
Speaker 2: You gotta say? Bracket? Did I put that? I don't know what I put.
Speaker 4: I think you gotta say John to be Kansas, Yeah, your your bracket, definitely.
Speaker 1: I don't think Saint John should have been should have been aborted. I think they should have been hired in that. But they you me wrong. On on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, when I was watching Kansas to night, I know com Peterson got off to a slow start because you know they've been saying he gonna be the number one pick him and a J. It's been flip flopping pretty much all year.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I like to see guys when they get off the rough start, how they can contain their composure and stay in it and look and don't be gunshot, Still be aggressive, still getting to the bucket, still taking your normal shot. Because if I'm a scout, if I'm an NBA scout, or you know you playing, you're playing on playing on the next level, That's what I want to see. Like your last shot, it can't affect the next shot. You feel what I'm saying, Like you may have got off to a one to six shooting start, one to seven shooting start. Hey man, I want you to continue to be aggressive, continue to be the player who you are, because confidence goes a long way. I thought I thought he played. I thought he played great. Honestly, he didn't shoot great from the field. But I'm speaking from a mentality standpoint, like knowing that you know I'm him, I'm better than y'all out here, right, you know what I mean? And my off night is a pretty good night. He was the only one that made threes. I mean they were four for nineteen, and he made all four of his. He was four or eleven though, like you said, Joe, he didn't shoot the ball particular well. He was eleven or twenty four from the floor. But hey look he's gonna get the majority of the shots. He's the best player, and.
Speaker 1: Like you said, and that's what you have to do, because if you think you're gonna every night you're gonna get after to a hot start, it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: It ain't happening. Nah Nah.
Speaker 3: I thought those guys rallied around them though, because I you know, I've seen Kansas play a couple times this year, and they've had guys had big numbers outside of Dan Peterson, but tonight nobody really showed.
Speaker 2: Up, bro, Like, you know, he terrible.
Speaker 1: The only thing that California Baptist is that they was worse shooting the ball than than Kansas, because Kansas was twenty six of sixty five from the floor and cale Baptist was twenty three or sixty four. They were four seventeen from the three point line, ten of nineteen from the three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, when I watch them, they'd be so healthy skelter out there to start the game. That everybody be going so fast, okay o cho, Like sometimes you just got to take a dip breath, relax, like, calm down. Everybody playing at such just hyper level, you know, trying to play as hard as they can. Sometimes, man, you just got to relax a little bit. The game come to you. And that's kind of what I've seen tonight, especially from Kansas.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Cayle got back in it, but for the most part, but it's those arenas, man, that death perception. The guys they used to play in arenas like that.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 3: It's tough, Bro, it's tough the neutral sites. I'm telling you, Yeah, I'm telling it's tough. You can be close to home, but it's a whole different atmosphere. You know, they playing, you know, because they try to get as many fans as they can in these buildings.
Speaker 2: So these are giant Norman buildings, big gig buildings. Yeah, but Kansas moves on. Number four.
Speaker 1: Kansas takes down cal Baptist sixty eight sixty, led by Darren Peterson with twenty eight points. All right, Joe, I saw his rate forty out of three hundred and seventy nine entries with two hundred and sixty points.
Speaker 2: O Joe is two nineteen.
Speaker 1: With two hundred and forty points, and currently I'm pulling up the rear three hundred and third, forty third with two hundred and ten points.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you said, I'm ranking one fortieth out of three hundred and seventy nine U entry, damn i' high. We we ain't gonna celebrate, y'all what we celebrate? Right, I'm in front of you. I'm in front of you, Joe. Now you're not no, You're not no. I'm not man waiting head. I'm waiting man. You so far back there in the rearview mirror. I can't got that. Just my mirror for.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know you know, you know, you know what to say on the on the mirror.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I've seen closer than their exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right now, Oh Joe, you're not that close, and I'll be and I'll be even further back to you.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. I'm a I definitely gonna catch Hey.
Speaker 3: Put now, y'all might catch me because I got b yu going a little far.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I mean, Joe, you're right. I mean you did good today. What you did today? I mean you you did good today, Joe, you did real good. I got it right today. Huh.
Speaker 4: Hey, it ain't gonna look like that tomorrow, you crap aa chill, chill look like at tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hey boy, I'm cutting up, down and uh we down in the Midwest.
Speaker 4: A a cuffed and play tomorrow at nine thirty on Joe, Hey, what's up about Joe?
Speaker 2: I'm just asking how.
Speaker 3: You don't beat Don't be no janking brother, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm asking how you feel about your teen Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel great? What you mean? We locked in? Right? Hey? My boys locked in?
Speaker 4: Man, Okay, I'm not being negative. I'm just asking how you're feeling. You might be a little nervous. You might have butterflies in your stomach.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's a good thing, though. I don't mind the butterflies. It let me know I'm ready for the moment.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, you know pressure bus pipes.
Speaker 2: And also make diamonds, Homie, you do? Yeah? Yeah, So which one are you? Who? Mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joe, I'm when to talk all the ship so you know, press it don't mean.
Speaker 2: When this's pressure, Jo? You? I mean, Yo, your bracket looking real good, Joe, I gonna I gonna appreciate good. I appreciate you. Look, why would be so hard for guys, the compliment of the guys like this, say, man, you did a great joy. It's so hard? Why is that so hard for you? Joe?
Speaker 4: All right, Joe, the tournament just started. Why am I compliment you in the tournament just started. These rounds count, Ojoe, Yeah, they count, But it's about Hey, Joe, this ain't no sprint.
Speaker 2: It's a marathon. You're right? Well, we clapping too early? The fat lady even sing yet?
Speaker 3: Right, Hey, Look, I like to keep my hopes up, hotter. I ain't gonna lie to you. I like to feel good. I like to feel good when I'm playing the game. I like you know what I mean. I like to be out in front. I don't man leading the charge. You know what I'm saying, right, Yeah, yeah, I like to be out in front.
Speaker 4: And you know what happened when you run that goddamn four hundred eight hundred hunk and you get out there, you god damn fast.
Speaker 2: You know what happened on the last two fifty. What happened?
Speaker 4: That monkey jump on your back, That's what happened. Yeah, yeahy, that monkey jump on your back. But hey, that lack of gas build up and all you all you hear Joe's you hit the crowd?
Speaker 2: Say who you read track joke? No, I ain't. That's all you did. That's all I did.
Speaker 3: I was around my homies when they played on the neighborhood baseball team. I used to go to the games, but I never played. Uh when they played football. I didn't really go to the games, but I should always hear about them.
Speaker 2: I never.
Speaker 3: I just only hoo bro when basketball came around. Joe, Yeah, even when it wasn't around, I was so locked in, man, that's all I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You couldn't do that, you know, Joe. That mean you had to work. That worked.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to play everything one fall into the other. So by the time by the time track he was over, we really had a month about the buffer school left because I'm going straight to them. Yeah, as soon as as soon like June third fourth, here.
Speaker 2: In we go with.
Speaker 1: So if you if you ain't playing those sports, oh you got to do something. Yeah, let you sit right. No no, no, no, no grown no boy. Maybe the girls ady't have to do nothing, but a boy. Yeah, you wouldn't finish it right, not do nothing, just come just come home every day.
Speaker 2: Oh hey no, no s yeah, woot pee woo, pig.
Speaker 4: I ain't see Joe. I got I got it, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: The Indiana Pacers would reportedly reportedly consider drafting Cam Boozer. No one overall knowing in the NBA that I've consulted, project any sort of back call either Peterson or Boozer when it comes to Boozer. In fact, they're a sentiment or among some rival teams that the Duke Star would be Indiana's preferred selection, even if the Pacers were to come away with the number one overall pick because of the potential fit alongside Pascal Siakam and newlyricquied he beats Zubos Joe, and.
Speaker 3: I think he I think he will fit. I actually think Booze would fit great well in there. And I ain't gonna lie to y'all. I just don't know if they gonna get the number one pick. But I can see him. I can see him playing alongside.
Speaker 2: Zob A good stretch, A good stretch. Four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, he can shoot the three. I just don't post up a little bit. I just I look.
Speaker 1: I think he's phenomenal and there's a great chance he's gonna be player of the Year. But I don't know if I can take him over A j. Debonza. I just see too much upside Joe.
Speaker 2: No, I agree when y'all see the upside with But this kid here.
Speaker 1: Ship yeah, man, because he's gonna have the ball six nine with the ball, Shade with the ball, Luca with the ball, with the ball, and Man with the ball.
Speaker 2: See it's different. I want to got the ball. He gonna have the ball.
Speaker 3: I want to see these guys. Yeah, I want to see these guys get into a situation where they can really flourish.
Speaker 2: Though, you know how he you know, I want. I want to. I want to.
Speaker 3: I want because I think these guys could be special, some of these some of his talent coming into the NBA this year. That's gonna be in this year's draft. It's a special talent, man. But I don't want to. I don't want to see him, honestly coming off the bench being this spark plug man.
Speaker 2: Let them dudes play man. I just think, uh Utah Utah prayer.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people praying in Utah right now that they get that number one pick and getting the Bonza because I get that they taking aj Debonza. They're not taking no doubt, they're not taking anybody. They're taking aj Debonza, no doubt about it, no doubt about it. I just feel like they're gonna get it too.
Speaker 4: What's up, hey, Joe, y'all don't y'all don't think is the Bonds are that much better than Peterson?
Speaker 1: I think it better too, And I think he's I think at six' nine, here. Bucket everybody keep talking About peter's in the. Bucket the bond's a. Bucket yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And not only, that the bonska a J he just seems like he loved playing the game like he really he thoroughly enjoys, it and that goes a long way with, ME O, joe you know WHAT i. MEAN i Like jim. Rats i'm a gym. RAT i like to be in the gym where it's by myself working on my. GAME i like guys who like to stay in the, gym right.
Speaker 1: Yeah when you dealing with that number one, Pick Oh, joe you know what it, is the least amount of red.
Speaker 2: FLAGS i. CAN'T i can't be. WORRIED i, can't Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe because as a general manager of an, Owner i'm gonna want to turn my phone off at. NIGHT i don't want the coaches to have to tell me that he's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Play he a little. NICK i just can't worry.
Speaker 1: About stuff like that because in, BASKETBALL i mean even in football now at the quarterback, Spot, ojo you, know in three, years you're gonna have to make a big old. Contribution you're gonna have to make a big old financial. Commitment in, basketball you go make a big old financial. COMMITMENT i want to be able to make that commitment with the least amount of worries AS i possibly can. Have, yeah that's just. ME i think The. BONZA i think The bonza will be the better. PLAYER i think he's the safer AND i Hate sack because, safe, like oh you're, no, no, no, No i'm saying he's safe and he's really.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey i'm gonna tell you who probably gonna go.
Speaker 2: High there ain't nobody really think. THAT i think.
Speaker 3: OBVIOUSLY i Think Dais acuff can always improve his draft. STOCK i think he can creep into like maybe.
Speaker 2: A top three. PICK i. Agree but But Caleb, wilson who is?
Speaker 3: That he's, sixteen sixty, Eleven, okay Oh, joe he can do.
Speaker 2: Everything put it on the, floor shoot the. Three he gonna.
Speaker 3: Defend you, know he keep receipts because he told y'all throughout the season he got receipts and he was going at everybody who you know played with.
Speaker 2: Him you feel What i'm. Saying, Yeah SO i like that about. Him he's gonna. Compete he got a lot of, talent, bro he got a lot of.
Speaker 3: Upside that's WHY i, say if you got a top seven pick in this, draft you can get a good.
Speaker 2: Player it's the top, eight it's some it's some talent in this. Draft, Bro but you know where you go who you? Cold, yes the veteran players in your locker room to help. You, yeah make a huge difference and not be on some bull joy because they. Envious, yeah so they go a long.
Speaker 1: Way Draymond green, Said kate Cunning ab it's not going to make The ALL nba team because the dumb ass sixty five game.
Speaker 2: Rule dre, said it doesn't fix the. Issue, like it does not fix the issue at.
Speaker 1: All and here's a guy that's done everything, right he has a collapse lung and he's going to miss The ALL nba team because this dumb ass.
Speaker 2: Rule the rule does not fix the. Issue it's just.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous so here we go again with these unintended, consequences because if you think about, It joe making The ALL nba, selection that adds another fifty seventy five million. Dollars, Now Kate cunningham is gonna miss, out and he look now somebody else to step. In somebody, else got. It somebody will get a big o, contract. Ojo that's how it.
Speaker 3: Works, Yeah, yeah it's a it's unfortunate because you had these unforeseen.
Speaker 2: Yasaries.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah i've seen the injury and it's, like dang a. Collapse long Like, bro this basketball that don't that don't, happen you.
Speaker 2: Know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean and it's, like now he's gonna have to miss out on all these other accolades because of.
Speaker 2: This it's.
Speaker 3: Unfortunate. BRO i ain't gonna lie to you. Now they put the rule in because they want the guys to stop all of the. Rest you, know they wanted they want to just cut it. Down but it's gonna it's gonna hurt some guys who don't load man that you know WHAT i, mean Like kde, Unfortunately, yeah for, sure and you see those.
Speaker 2: Guys you see what it.
Speaker 1: Does it Gives shade was able to get that extra money because he's An ALL nba. Selection J dubb With ALL nba. Selection so you see these guys getting this because they wanted the. Reward it's a blessing and a curse prior to nineteen but proud of nineteen, eighty the player selected THE mvp and The ALL nba. Team but they're, like, man y'all be. TRIPPING i don't like, you SO i ain't voting for. You so they put, it they gave, it they gave it to the other. Writers but now the writers have so much. Control they get to determine who's gonna get these two three four hundred million dollar, contracts.
Speaker 2: Whether you like it or. Not, yeah that's, crazy Oh, Joe it's been like that in.
Speaker 1: Football they select the All pro, teams they select the All pro. Teams Damn at least The Pro bowl is kind of divided. Up you got the fan, vote you got the players, vote and then you got you, know you got the the, coaches general, manager whatever the case may. Be so it's a three tier. System but All, pro it's all, writers THE, nba ALL nba, selection all defensive. Selection it is what it.
Speaker 2: Is so there is no perfect, answer.
Speaker 1: Because if you don't think players are, bias you're fooling yourself because they're, human right.
Speaker 2: Mm. Hmm, guys vote for The Pro, bowl vote for your. Bro i'm, like, bro how you? Bro? Really?
Speaker 1: Really that's why they took it. DOWN i, mean, LOOK i, know BUT i took it serious BECAUSE i, Know, look BECAUSE i won't. GUYS i want guys to be rewarded for their.
Speaker 2: WORK O.
Speaker 1: Jo it might just be this one year that he had an out of body experience and he deserved to go to The Pro. Bowl but you want to put somebody in there that's gonna. That he had already gone five six, times but he didn't deserve.
Speaker 4: It, yeah and nothing nigga do about that. Rule, huh it's too.
Speaker 2: Late they voted on. It, yeah they voted on. It they, said sixty five. Games that's that's that's that's that's messed.
Speaker 4: UP i, mean, listen they's sixty five games for those so they don't pull load. Management there should be some type of some type of grace period for those that are actually that are actually getting injured injured for.
Speaker 2: Real it doesn't effect in the SAME i, mean how DID i mean collapse? Long so what did what did he? Do was he in a car? Crash? Nah he got didn't he get? Kneed joe.
Speaker 3: Didn't, yeah he got knee unk in his side like during the game going for the, ball but he stayed in the.
Speaker 2: Game it wasn't like it didn't look like nothing.
Speaker 3: Major but you could see him he kept reaching like, this like saying something, wrong and he went to the side and they took him to the back and he you, know.
Speaker 2: Just a regular routine. Play. Bro it.
Speaker 1: Takes it takes a tremendous force to collapse, along because that's why you got hs.
Speaker 2: There, yeah he need, him he need him right there and. That, yeah hold, on see so you raising backs back at work later, today baby.
Speaker 4: Whoop pig yeah Big, YEAH i got, YOU i got, You, JOE i got, YOU i got.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well hopefully they don't have to put no, run no tube down there. Inflated maybe with some just, rests it'll inflate back on its.
Speaker 2: Own mmm. Damn but we've all had The that's WHY i said they're a knocked out or, so that's.
Speaker 3: Why that's, why that's why you got to be so lucky bro to win, man because it's like everything could be going, great you could be having a hell of a season and something like this. Happened, yeah it seems like it may be nagging. TOO i can't see how it wouldn't be a nag high wind, linger.
Speaker 2: It said Chess.
Speaker 1: Edrick blunt forced trauma like a car accident or sports, collisions penetrating. Trauma gunshot stab wounds can break ribs or puncture the lung. Directly small Air blisters called, leaves can form on the top of the, lungs and bursts allowed air to escape the chest. Cavities this often happens happens without, warning particularly in a, tall thin. People so you guys are more susceptible because you're. Tall and, Said, hey you see.
Speaker 2: That joe that come? In, Joe, Oh, joe what you over there? Doing?
Speaker 4: Hey he, said he, said thin he talking to? You, Joe he ain't talking to. Me you ain't, thin, Man, Joe i'm very bitter two twenty right, Now, joe you see How i'm feeling out this jacket'm, hey you got?
Speaker 2: It, chill, Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe Joe cade missing time could potentially open the door For Jade duran to make An ALL nba, team making him eligible for the five, year two hundred and eighty eight point eight million.
Speaker 2: Dollars so, look, look, look, look, look see help somebody help your.
Speaker 3: Teammate, Hey kate already got by what he got bout two sixty already he designed.
Speaker 2: What k what the k signed.
Speaker 1: For but, see here's the, thing, Though, Joe i'm trying to get me two more all THE nba. Selections so guess what when that contract come?
Speaker 2: Up. Again poo Woo supermax. Again well that's how that. THAT i ain't gonna say it's out the, picture but you have your two sixty. Nine, yeah, yeah five years to sixty. Nine that's just that's. Skill that's good. Work, yeah, bro that's good. Work that's, builthy it's.
Speaker 1: Filthy Kevin durant is twenty six months away from Passing Michael jordan on the all time scoring less Obviously Lebron James one at forty three two twenty. Nine kareem is next at three thirty eight thousand and three eighty, seven followed By Karl malone at thirty six thousand and nine to twenty. Eight Kobe bryant is number four at thirty three thousand and six forty. Three Michael jordan is currently in the number five spot at thirty two, thousand two ninety, two followed By Kevin, Durant Dirk, Novinski Wilt. Chamberlain James harden should be the next player that break into the thirty thousand. Club shaq rounds out the top ten with twenty eight thousand and five ninety.
Speaker 2: Six, hey congrats To. Kadi oh, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: IMPRESSIVE i, mean, yeah y'all KNOW mj my idol to be able to pass. Him i'm sure that'll be a hell of a defeat For. Kat i'm happy for. Him he's one of the best scorers ever played this. Game super, elite super. EFFICIENT i enjoy watching him. Play they beat My hawks, tonight The hawks out Of. Joe they, broke they, got they got at, us they got at, us they got they will.
Speaker 1: Read chevald block go, boy oh, boy Dunk. Joe it would it went down here to heard from. There hey Reed shepherd and he can. Play, yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH i LIKE i like he he go out, there he, compete he.
Speaker 2: COMPETE i Like conker upple at uh Uh gillespie from A, Phoenix, yes uh hey ballers getting Added yeah the boys who yeah, UH i mean that's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Points but you, know in order to hit and know they reached those, milestones you got to be available to.
Speaker 2: Uh. YEAH i agree On.
Speaker 3: Joe he could, fly he he he probably he was so peed off about the two games against The lakers he had to take it out on.
Speaker 2: Them, yeah because you can't.
Speaker 1: Fly, normally they leave you they normally they leave you overnight at in the hospital That kate took a car service back To detroit because when you, fly you can't fly with a collapse.
Speaker 2: Lung, yeah you, can't you can't. Fly, no, no no, no but they normally they normally leave you. Overnight and then you, know but Man ka doing.
Speaker 1: This, man look the efficiency in which he does. It it's, crazy it is Bro it's a beauty to watch. Though but you got, GUYS i mean you, guys talk about what he did in this amount of. Time you got to, realize look at the amount.
Speaker 2: Of shots that he. Took it's. Shots you're talking about. Years i'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Shots Oh, joe if somebody Throw if a quarterback throws the ball five let's get, say for the sake of, argument quarterback throws the ball fifty times a, game he should have the most basket yards at the end of the.
Speaker 2: Year right absolute with your.
Speaker 1: Game, Yeah jordan was taking twenty, five twenty six shots a. Game so what are you talking? About that's not the. Diminishum But i'm, saying y'all try to diminish somebody because y'all, said, well he did it in this amount of. Time but even though the amount of, times look how many shots he's under the. Total that's what y'all when y'all, say Like lebron is playing this length of, time when he broke the, Record look.
Speaker 2: How few shots that he.
Speaker 1: Had kd's shooting fifty two fifty the. Floor it doesn't take away somebody passing an all time. Great it doesn't take away from the great that they're passing because he did, That george Got you cannot take six, titles you can't take five, MVPs you can't take ten scoring, titles you can't take the ALL nba, selections and you can't take the six final. MVPs but if you are a an athlete and you pass, somebody that's this, story, right, Bro that's why you hear him, Say, bro my name's gonna be in this.
Speaker 4: List.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: They gotta, Celebrated, yes they gotta, celebrated especially when you hit a milestone like.
Speaker 2: That no matter how you feel About, katie.
Speaker 4: Where you don't LIKE i, personally where you don't like his, game top five and whatever it may, be you got to, celebrate you, know someone someone doing something like.
Speaker 1: That and it's, Okay i'm Just i'm Just i'm just the the ilth of the, cloth. Guys is that WHATEVER i, do it does not take away from What ozzie did With john, McKie What, dicker What Big kellen, did What gronk has.
Speaker 2: Done What, gates What Nef kelsey has. Done within that don't take away from. ME i did WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Did congratulations to those. GUYS i don't feel, like, man do you feel? NO i got everything out of my CAREER i could.
Speaker 2: Get that's.
Speaker 1: What that's, What that's what my numbers were intended to. Be that so them breaking past, me and WHEN i, LEFT i was number. One, HELL i don't know Where i'm. Now gilsey's passed, Me witness passed, Me gates has passed, Me gonzo has passed.
Speaker 2: Me helped somebody else about to pass me pretty. Soon that's.
Speaker 1: OKAY i don't feel any less because these guys are passing me about my, career AND i don't think anybody should feel.
Speaker 2: Bad man Them yoga don't pass.
Speaker 1: Me, Man, man what people are gonna, say huh, Yeah, Kareem like people didn't think nobody could get this record Because big Only biggs played that, long.
Speaker 2: Because they were the ones that didn't have.
Speaker 1: To you, know a go back and look At, Kareem, Hey kareem get the rebound kick that pang ambled down the.
Speaker 2: Coat, yeah give it to me. Magic, yeah that sky.
Speaker 1: Hook but for a, guard a guy that Like lebron to have the ball that length of time and to play that, long that's why nobody, Thought because what think you about what you have to? Do lebron had to average twenty five points a game for twenty, years.
Speaker 2: For twenty.
Speaker 4: People don't understand how insane as.
Speaker 1: Is so when you look At brady and look at the, RECORDS i, mean think about how how long you're gonna have to play just to break his passing, record his touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Record, yeah you're gonna be able. To it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Ay they're going to seventeen games and they're gonna go eventually gonna get to the eighteen.
Speaker 2: Game so o.
Speaker 1: Jo so when you think about, it a guy played fifteen, years that's basically two seasons right there of.
Speaker 2: Games yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Right so when you look at a guy, play guy played fifteen, play you, know seventeen, seasons he's gonna end up playing basically three more.
Speaker 2: Seasons so not. Enough the numbers are gonna be. Skewed but it don't take away, anything, Guys it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't No, hey BUT i THINK i Think lebron gonna continue to play guys because he's gonna put this he want to put this out of?
Speaker 2: Reach he.
Speaker 3: Does, yeah he may he may not never come out and say, it BUT i promise you he won't put this out of.
Speaker 1: REACH i told SOMEBODY i think he's gonna play twenty five. Seasons you Heard Kevin. Durant, kevin if he really want, to that's up to. Him but he could play another four or five. Years he could play till he's forty.
Speaker 3: Five, YEAH i think it's just. More it's just more of the the demanding on the. Body if you want to continue to have to go through, them you know them tough workouts or continue they.
Speaker 1: Disciplined, joe do you still want to put that? Time it's easy to put that in when you make you fifty five? Million do you want to put that same kind of time in when you're making a, million, five two, million three million or the minimum been level?
Speaker 2: Exception do you still want to do? That dead? Though?
Speaker 3: Joe and, now if them endorsement is, Right i'm sure he will that he got that on.
Speaker 1: Lock that ain't that ain't going. Away you, know he got The nike. Deal he has other stuff going, on so he's gonna have money coming. In he got a lifetime contract with niked that's probably playing him twenty five thirty billion dollars a year for.
Speaker 2: He's. Long he's, breathing, hey, Hey And i've been saying him in his golf, yeah, yeah you picked that.
Speaker 1: Up you picked that. UP i guess he's, like you know, what, Hey and when you hit the, road he picked up a little. Late he probably should have got on that thing Like steph did way way. Early but the thing is with golf is that you got to play it so. Much they really get good at. It it ain't something that you can do it down and, Like, Okay i'll pick it back up.
Speaker 2: In two, weeks three. Weeks you got. To you gotta be obsessed with.
Speaker 4: It and it Takes it takes, Years. Joe you, know it takes years a good at, it especially if it's not your respective.
Speaker 3: Craft but he, He, joe them dudes, been, hey my homies been the golf, course bro eight Hours, OKAY i hold you after.
Speaker 1: Day you got to eight hours. Ago you got To and it takes. Guys if you look at the guys that are, good it got guys that don't have. This you look at the guy the. Quarterbacks quarterbacks don't develop their. Shoulders you look at the basketball, players you look at the baseball. Player you look at the guys that don't develop their shoulders because you gotta be. Fluid i'm too. TIGHT i only gonna Go you're gonna be loose through.
Speaker 2: Here. Man you need you don't. Need you need to look. Good, yeah it's all in hell you. Need that's what you. Need but, man this is amazing the. Comment man that to See.
Speaker 1: Kevin And RED I i bet you if you ASK kd you know he's like his GOAL i want to play in THE nba blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah it's, like but when you, retired you're gonna be in the. Top you're gonna be top five. Score. Man what at the history of the game and you see those great that's up there and you started from, zero, man because when you first started playing the, Game uncle O, joe you just want to show you. Blong.
Speaker 3: Bro you ain't thinking, about oh, Man i'm gonna try to be a top ten score in THE. Nba you just want to show you. Belong and then as the journey, continues you know you start to receive all these different, accolades and you're, like hold on now he and reach he fro the, PAST.
Speaker 2: Mj, man come.
Speaker 1: On it's like some things like when you just SAY, mj or you in a conversation with man you Tied Will, WILL.
Speaker 2: Mj what that's.
Speaker 1: Greatness it's like if you're a quarterback and you did. Something you up there With, brady you up there With, Manny.
Speaker 2: Like damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah when somebody Said Mike kevis got eleven consecutive thousand yard, seasons he Tied Jerry, Rice JERRY M, lord have, mercy BUT kd, congratulations, bro