Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to the Batter Happy Hour. I'm Joe and I'm Serena and we are here today with Leah Leyah, welcome back to Batter Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Hi guys. Thanks, it's so good to be here.
Speaker 1: How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm so good, so good, doing good?
Speaker 1: You are in La? Yes?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay? What do you what do you do? What do you do again? What are you for a living? I do my best but right now so I'm doing too.
Speaker 2: I do content creation and modeling and some acting.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Amazing. How did it feel getting the call hearing you're going to Paradise?
Speaker 2: It was definitely very exciting.
Speaker 3: I was a little nervous, and you know, it had been a little while coming off of Joey Season. Paradise didn't come back that one summer, so I was like, I don't know, So it was really exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you prior to Paradise? In between Joey Season and Paradise, have you dated?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like any serious relationships besides like whatever, No, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 3: Serious now, Okay, okay, solid contenders, but.
Speaker 4: Not really no one crossed the finish line. No, So you're going on Paradise you're single, who are you interested in? Anyone on your list that you want to meet, anyone that you've already met that maybe you want to explore a romantic connection with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I didn't really have a list.
Speaker 3: I was just like, you know what, I'm just going to be open and I'm a big personality girl. So we need to see if the energy that is there, the banter is there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, and you get down? When do you come down your with Nancy? Right? Yeah? Are you? Are you? Are you your third week? Right? Is this third week for for fours?
Speaker 4: You're getting?
Speaker 2: It is tough?
Speaker 1: It is? It is because it's kind of like, well this cast everyone coupled up fucking really early, but four is usually the week where it's you're coming in and if like something isn't doesn't stick, like it's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I really feel that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Everyone was super closed off the second I got even like two weeks before that or two episodes before that, it.
Speaker 4: Was but one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, was there any like you get down? There, is there any conversation like anyone that's closed off that's like willing to like not be.
Speaker 3: No, everyone was so locked in, which I love, and I think that speaks to the chemistry and connection that all of these couples were experiencing, which I think is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: And that's okay, because I'll get that. It just wasn't there.
Speaker 4: We see you chat with Sean and Jonathan. Tell us about those conversations and how you made your decision about who'd ask on a date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, Sean. Don't come me for saying this.
Speaker 3: But Sean I had met before, and I was so nervous getting there, and I was like, you know what, I just need a warm up chat. I okay, I love him, He's just not typically my type.
Speaker 1: Damn, Jean, if you're listening, she's really just.
Speaker 2: Do I love him as a person?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but well that's fair. I mean, you guys met already and there was nothing, you know, there was nothing romance there.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't even know how to form a coherent sentence. Let me practice speaking to a human.
Speaker 2: So I pulled Sean.
Speaker 1: So Sean's the punching bag, okay, and how does punching bag he is? But how does that conversation go? Is it fine? And whatever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was expected.
Speaker 2: Warm. Yeah, warm, super chill guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was kind of like, I'm open to going on a date, and I was like, I'm not gonna take.
Speaker 2: You on one.
Speaker 1: There was no like, there was no chance. Like I watching Sean, I think he's he's very entertaining, like he seems great. There was no chance you were going to take him. No, Sean, would you just went home? Would you have if it was only Sean, you would have just went home? Yeah? Damn, Sean. No, No, I'm saying, Sean, I hope you listened to this and like a conversation he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna kill me. No, I just.
Speaker 3: Like, for example, for example, just to give you a context, like Joey was the first Caucasian man that I've ever smoothed. So there's just never was that for me, you know what I mean. And he's so cute for like someone else.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, we see you then pulled Jonathan and and seems to be like you guys have maybe met before. Maybe there's a little interest. Tell us about that relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I hadn't met Jonathan like maybe like three or four times, just at like events and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Super cool guy was always like a good buddy.
Speaker 3: We're not like super super close friends, but we were friends, and so I think there was this automatic like comfortability there. We've joked around together, we like done tiktoks together, like, yeah, he's super cool.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you friends or you friendly? Like do you guys text now? Do you grab coffee? Or is it like you'll see each other at events and it's like, oh my god, Jonathan, good to see you.
Speaker 2: Yes, friendly is a better word.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything ever happened between you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no, Okay, so you come down mm hmm. Do you think you would have always taken Jonathan on the date or do you think maybe.
Speaker 1: You're him in your punching bag and you're not taking the punching bags. So I like, I'm a Sean. I like Sean.
Speaker 2: He was like a buddy that I just needed a little like I just needed a buddy in the moment, he.
Speaker 4: Was my buddy, Jonathan or Shun I was, Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: Going to be Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, cutie, he's a cutie. Do you go into this date hoping that there will be a romantic connection?
Speaker 3: I mean I went to Paradise so hopeful for love and like I romanticized it for the longest time. The timent was to fall in love, and so I was trying to.
Speaker 2: Do my homework, like I think that's just like what it was.
Speaker 4: But the date is giving like flirty friend vibes. It's giving maybe a little bit more romantic on your side than his side. It's a little bit of a theme that we've seen this season with Jonathan. How do you feel coming back from the date?
Speaker 3: I felt really good. I thought it was a good date. I think we had a great time. But then like we get back from the date and it's like so overseteinmating. We come back to Birds of Paradise, and then also like he like gets swept into all this drama with Kat and Dale. So then I like, don't hear from him the whole rest of the night.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, okay, period, Like.
Speaker 4: Whatever, Oh my god, I actually almost forgot about that. God, there's been a lot to go down in the last three episodes. Okay, So the next day after Birds of Paradise happens, do you think that you are just friends or do you think that there is potential for romance? And you guys are both kind of exploring that and if so, what does that look like in your interactions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the whole thing with me and him was that totally we know we're friends, that's super great, no pressure, but we are open, like to it becoming more. And I think it was more of like, let's keep exploring each other and like getting to know each other more intimately and see if there's that sparker, if there's that interest romantically. So I think that's like where we were at, like, yes, we acknowledge fully that we're friends, but we're open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you're open to it potentially being something more, but you're also if other people come down, you're going to explore yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. So then is anything happening where you're like, oh, this is becoming something more or are we still staying on that like great friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there was this one point, and I've talked to him about this multiple times. I was like, Jonathan, I was confused because he was like, what else can I do for you? Like da da da? And I was like, something that's very important for me is being intentional. And I didn't appreciate how like after we got back from our date, you didn't hang out with me. You didn't talk to me, and he's like, Okay, like, I totally hear you. I can fix that. I can work on that. The next morning we sat, we had breakfast with each other. He spent time with me one on one. So I'm like, in my head, I'm like, Okay, he's like pursuing a little he's putting an effort. He's executing when I bring something up to him.
Speaker 2: So in my head, I'm like, this is this is my friend.
Speaker 4: But he's trying, right, the work is being put in. Actually they're being taken, and that maybe would have been a great opportunity for him to say, hey, Leah, like I can do these things, but I want to be super clear. It's just gonna be as your friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he didn't do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are the girls saying to you about Jonathan because we see them be pretty vocal in this episode about their perceived concerns.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I think at first everyone was like really excited. They're like, oh my god, yeah, you guys have the best banter.
Speaker 2: And it was Spencer.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, that's literally my best friend. You guys were giggling and love you know him, He's like such a hype king.
Speaker 2: So I'm also like.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, we had him on like he gives off that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we don't know, you know, I know no Spencer to be a hiking.
Speaker 4: Really, but are you surprised to hear that he's a hype king.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised at all. I probably shouldn't even have interjected. Keep going.
Speaker 2: No, he's like literally like the biggest hype king.
Speaker 3: So I'm just getting a lot of like positive like hopeful yeah.
Speaker 2: Everyone, yeah, and yeah, I'm like.
Speaker 4: You're feeling good and all your friends and his friends are like, yes, you should feel good. This looks good. We all are with you. Yeah, Spencer maybe should have had a chat with.
Speaker 1: Hiking, should stop hyphen when he's not supposed to hype.
Speaker 4: Yeah, King overstapped his boundaries with the hype.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 3: I think we were all just excited and that's his best friend and I'm just his best friend.
Speaker 2: I think they were like a couple of strips.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So then we kind of see like Jonathan like here's the thing, Like Jonathan like if he's not into people, like he's just not into him, Like it's just what it is Yeah, it's like it's just like more I think I think the the I don't as a strong word, but I guess like the hate for Jonathan right now is kind of like just more communication, Like yes, just just more communication, so more.
Speaker 4: Direct to communication.
Speaker 1: He kind of tells, well, he doesn't kind of tell He tells Kat like I'm not I'm not into Lea, like I'm not into her romantically, just just to shove it back in your face, just to remind.
Speaker 4: You because he forgot he said he didn't like you, and you.
Speaker 1: Like this was I This is one of my favorite parts of the season. I very seldomly react to the show, but I remember being like, nicely, you just go over there and you straight up call him out and like you really don't you really don't even give him an opportunity to be like no, but I still want to see your like either you're feeling it or you're not. And if you're not, I'm done. And he's like, okay, find that not and then you're like, all right, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I will never beg a man to like me.
Speaker 3: That is the most embarrassing you could do for yourself, because I know my husband will see me get to know me and snatch me right up.
Speaker 2: No, shine, you know what I mean. And that's the type. Like that's what I look for. I'm not gonna push my word and like, oh my god, he doesn't like me.
Speaker 3: No, that has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you and your preferences.
Speaker 2: That's great. But like I was like, Jonathan, yes.
Speaker 3: Or no, and he's like, well, there's this great area. I was like, there's no great area. I say yes or no. Just tell me, like it's all.
Speaker 4: Why do you think he was nervous to say yes or no?
Speaker 1: You want to stay on the show, obviously, it doesn't want to go home, do you think?
Speaker 4: Because I think there's two there's a lot of time two types of people in dating. Right there's people that know right away yes or no, and then there's the more slow burn. A lot of my friendships turn into relationships kind of person like feelings and romantic feelings take longer for them to develop. To develop. On the podcast, I would say I would have expected Jonathan to be like a yes or no person. He seemed pretty like I knew right away I was into this person. I knew right away I was not into this person, but then on the show, I'm confused and if he's maybe like a oh, but like I don't know, Leah, maybe if we hang out for three four weeks, these feelings might develop.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like, and here, what's on your mind? Leah say what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I think that when you meet someone, you can automatically be like, yeah, I could see this being something or no, and like that's what I like. You was, Sean, Yeah, I was, Oh, sorry, Sean, Sean, I really I love that guy. I'm sorry, but I think that you could easily be like yeah, we're friends right now, but I'm it, or yeah, we're friends right now, but I'm not. I don't really see this ever, yeah become something. I think you at least know that part, you know what I mean, Like the openness. You can say yes or no to the openness, and like if you are a slow burn, you could have been like, yeah, I'm a slow burn. I could I'm willing to see like where this goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, I not see the potential there. I'm a slow burn, but I am really going to invest my time into you to see if you can get somewhere and it didn't. It didn't seem like he was romantically interested in you. It seemed like he really liked you as a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the question that I asked him was like, are you open? Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do he say? And he said no, So I was like, okay, piece out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. So then so then you give him your rose because you don't really have any other option, Like there's nobody else. There's nobody else there, and it's like, here's your rose that you know you're welcome. It was funny. He said it hurt his feelings kind of like what was that conversation? Like after.
Speaker 3: I do, in hindsight feel bad for how that might have affected his feelings.
Speaker 2: Do I regret it?
Speaker 1: Nor?
Speaker 3: Because I think someone needed to tell him, like, dude, that is fine if you feel that way, but like just know that, like.
Speaker 2: I see you, you see me, here you go. You're welcome. I'm keeping you here.
Speaker 3: We can do this for the money, but like, like you're welcome.
Speaker 4: But I will say I also thought it was hilarious that you did that, And I think one of Jonathan's best moments of the season and almost like a little bit of a redemption moment for him was when he did it back to you. I thought that was hilarious. I thought that was a great moment for the both of you to be like, look, we're making light of this. I can take a joke. Yeah, it hurt my feelings, but like it's work. It's not that deep. And like I loved that he got to that point. And I've actually really enjoyed the fact that you guys are this like bff partnership now that like kind of didn't like each other for a minute, but like you've gotten over that and like out of everyone's coupled up and you're like the only couple.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about friends. Well let's talk about Okay, so let's talk about like the fact that the show does switch after like that rose ceremony. How how are you guys going about this now because you guys have openly like we are not together, there's nothing romantic here, but now we're partners, which could potentially be beneficial.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think once we were able to hash out.
Speaker 3: Like the communication and put our feelings aside, I think we turn the page started to start fresh. Let's go in here as a unit now, like we're partners. We need to tell each other everything, have really open communication, like in here we are a team, we are like a unit, and I feel like that's how we approach things going forward, and like being good friends is so beneficial because truthfully, he's like the boy version of me. I think that's like why we just don't gel like that, Like we are so similar and we like get along. We kind of kill it at the challenges because I think we have this dynamic. So I think that ultimately everything happened exactly how it needed to. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is interesting because I mean you've got Brian and Parisa, they are kind of in and out of rocky waters. Jeremy and Bailey are in and out of rocky waters. But you guys in these challenges, it's like you're not going to have that potential drama in your relationship hopefully moving forward. Yeah, could potentially impact your ability to be like a team, like you're truly teammates in this. So yeah, I'm intrigued by the dynamic, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: And I think we like kind of nitpicks our communication styles and like, Okay, this is how we need to start working together. And I feel like once we on the same page about our communication.
Speaker 2: We were solid.
Speaker 1: Do you was there, like, because now the whole show is essentially different and it's a challenge show. Were you guys worried about the stronger couples wanting to get you out of there because you are kind of a threat.
Speaker 3: Oh, we had a target on our back, like the second it turned into competition.
Speaker 2: Also, mostly because these people.
Speaker 3: Are so wonderful, God bless their hearts. They were like, we want to keep the love here, and the second they said that, like.
Speaker 2: The love is not here.
Speaker 3: So we had a target on our back just because they wanted to keep couples there, and so we were fighting for our lives.
Speaker 1: Did you guys think about like I would have. I would have gained plan. Let's like, let's fake it. Let's really well, you guys are trying to mean it's not paradise anymore.
Speaker 4: That just never even crossed my I would Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have said, like, Okay, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Let's actually pretend we're falling in love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like do it strategically.
Speaker 3: That's why I think that he is such a good person too. He is like I will not like be fake for a show or a camera, so like and I really appreciate that about him, and I think we were just like, look, this is what it is.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna lie to our friends. Like these are friends too, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe we're like, well, they're they're going to kick you off the show, so they're not that good friend. So only like you have to be somewhat ruthless in these games, you know what.
Speaker 4: That would have been actually hilarious though, if you guys and your ims were like, we don't like each other. Everyone thinks we do. Like, I would have loved to watch that. I respect the authenticity from you both.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes we would like pot it on a little, yeah, poke out it a little, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think you guys are gonna end up together the way this can of sounds?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? So what is what is your opinion? So, like the big drama for like the past couple of weeks have has been this Jeremy Bailey situation of it all. What is you? You came in late, so there's a lot you may not have known, and did you know did you even know Bailey before the show?
Speaker 3: I'm assuming not right, not not in person, but we were like good internet besties.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah. Yeah, what was your opinion on when once Brian had told Bailey everything and like not knowing and did you ever think of telling her and all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't think I found out till quite later, and then by the time I fully got the full story, like it was already kind of unraveling. I do wish that it came from Jeremy because I think that would have prevented a lot of the heartache. I honestly, I just feel for her. That can't be an easy thing to go through the first time around, and now on national TV.
Speaker 2: So I just really feel for her.
Speaker 3: I think that these are very human moments that are happening on a big public scale, and that's never easy to deal with, especially like when people are like in love and trying to work things out. So yeah, I just feel for the whole situation. I think it's really tough.
Speaker 1: This episode we kind of watch at the end, like the whole house is very like anti Brian, Like, Brian, you shouldn't have done that. Where was your stance on that? And who did you vote for?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it should have been brought to Bailey's attention at like regardless, otherwise she would have watched it on TV, like that sucks even worse. So I think it was like, Okay, here's the thing. I was like, me and Jonathan we vote together, so like wherever he's voting, I gotta vote. Wherever I'm voting, he got to vote. So we were kind of listening to what everyone was saying, and secretly we were just happy the target wasn't on our Yeah, very selfishly, very una so we were kind of just playing.
Speaker 4: Honestly, you guys might have gone home had this not all blown up.
Speaker 3: So we were kind of just listening to what everyone else wanted to say. We didn't want to be on the the offense. We were more on the like let's just listen and like see like where things are going, and and then like make our vote count by kind of majority.
Speaker 1: Way with the numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately, but I don't know, I think the whole thing's so messy. I'm this time around, y'all. Y'all saw the first time around, I was very much in the drama. This time I was like I am so good, Like I'm gonna sit back here and sit my mimosa.
Speaker 4: Like, who did you guys vote for?
Speaker 1: Brian?
Speaker 2: I vote for was it Brian?
Speaker 4: Did you vote Brian or did you vote?
Speaker 1: Feel like saying faith.
Speaker 2: I think I voted for Kim and Faith.
Speaker 1: Oh okay to stay or leave? To leave?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, because Kim was having heart problems and we just like we're really worried.
Speaker 1: Were they they were like they were they They were really like hot and heavy, right yeah. I was like they were like making out the whole time, right yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, period, And.
Speaker 1: Then like who is I think everyone says the same answer, but I'm just curious, in your opinion, who's the strongest couple right now?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: For sure? Justin Spencer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They were just they were like love it first sight.
Speaker 3: I yeah, but pretty much. And she it was so funny too. It was like the sweetest thing. I remember before we got cast, we were like, let's make our lists, and she was like, I think I have I really like Spencer from Gens and Da Da Da, And I was like to see it.
Speaker 2: Like and then we were sitting on.
Speaker 3: Our couch after Paradise and we were just like reminiscing, like remember when you said that who was on your list?
Speaker 2: I did have a list?
Speaker 1: Are you lying?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: That's what I figured.
Speaker 2: Okay, I I had like these people are hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't know if I'll like them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I was were any of them there? Now? Did that potential for I think I think you're lying.
Speaker 2: No, No, they weren't there. They weren't there.
Speaker 1: Were you did that? How did you feel when they did? Say? When Jesse said the show has now changed and no new people are coming in, were you kind of like.
Speaker 2: Damn, like yes, yeah, oh my god. I remember being in my items and I was like, where is the casting? Where is the person that does casting? Like, get get one or two more in here, please? Like, yeah, god is slim Pickens?
Speaker 1: Yeah that sucks because it's like the whole reason you went on the show has not just been like ripped away, Like Bud, you going five hundred thousand, five hundred thousands better than like a six month relationship.
Speaker 4: Like for sure, Oh okay, layout six month relationship for five hundred thousand. What do you know?
Speaker 3: He's just so real, like the way he's like, yeah, it's just a six month relationship.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying, like most most of the relationships show.
Speaker 4: Your husband isn't down there, and you leave and it doesn't work out, that's not as good as winning money.
Speaker 1: I mean, Serena looked at me during the show and said, if five hundred thousand was on the table at that time in my life, I don't know if we would be together because I would have probably chosen to five hundred thousand. And I was like, yeah, it was twenty three broke.
Speaker 4: I was like, a split it. Once we leave.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people down there being like five hundred thousand. It's nothing like I don't know, Yeah, there's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it did add a good incentive to still like be there and be present and try your best. Otherwise I would have just gone home for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Leah, thank you so much for coming on Bachelor Happy Hour and talking to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, thanks for having me appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: So much of course. Okay, that is both interviews for the week the end real quick. Though. We usually sometimes we do recaps at the end, Sometimes we do them at the beginning. Today we're doing it at the end, but sometimes not at all. Yeah, sometimes not at all. But I would say, like, what is your take on the way this episode really went down? And mainly the Brian, Jeremy, and Bailey of it all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the big takeaways from this episode are everything is kind of coming to a head. I thought it was a really good episode. I think that as a viewer it has become challenging to watch without Bailey knowing what's going on. I think this was kind of a turning point in the season. It needed to happen. I would say that the way it unfolded, from her reaction to Jeremy's reaction to the casts reaction was all a little bit unexpected. Yeah, maybe not how I would have predicted it to play out. And I know that the cast is not happy with Brian, and maybe some viewers won't be as well. But I personally am happy that someone told Bailey, especially considering everyone new except for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised the way everyone reacted towards Brian. Like I said I said in the Bailey interview, I get Jeremy being upset because he told Brian and like probably didn't want Brian to say anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he definitely told listenings to Brian thinking.
Speaker 1: He's wen't going to go anywhere. Yeah, but like everyone else kind of really doesn't have any any Lake to stand on to be upset with him. I don't think, at least not from what we've been shown. I know there's still a game element, So Brian not fessing up right away that he was the one that told Bailey makes sense for the game. I do kind of wish he just like out and out said like it was me. Yeah, I said it. I think it needed to be out there, Like, if you guys have a problem with it, too bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think watching it back, I would be curious about Brian's takes, but I agree with you. I would have loved to see him be like, yeah, I did this. Hi, I'm Brian. I went and told Bailey. There's a lot of you guys that probably should have done it. You didn't, that's fine, but I couldn't sit here and not tell her anymore. And I took action, and I don't regret it. Like Stan ten To's down a little bit more on the decision, because I feel like he was confident in the decision to tell Bailey, but then he lied about it, and then Bailey covered it up for him, and that created a confusing situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's also like there was a I mean that is a little strategic because.
Speaker 4: Well, he didn't want to get voted out.
Speaker 1: There's a game element to them.
Speaker 4: Honestly, when he was like, I was like, why is he lying about this? What's the problem? But then seeing how everyone reacted, I was like, Oh, I totally understand why he felt inclined to lie about this now because everyone's like, we're voting you out, we can't trust you.
Speaker 1: I'm truly shocked, truly shocked. Like I if just the guys knew, I would understand Bailey not knowing this, Yeah, but the fact that all the women in the house knew and it didn't come from a woman and who told Bailey, I'm shocked, Like I like, I actually can't believe it got this far.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised too. I'm also trying to put myself back in the position of being on paradise. And this isn't to say I would or wouldn't have told her, but I do think there's a bit of a mentality of like, I don't want to be involved in drama, and I think that everyone that's considering telling Bailey is like, I'm putting myself in the center of of a explosive situation, and I don't want to be involved. Yeah, that would be my guess. So, like I do have a little bit of empathy for people being like, oh, like I think she should know, but I don't want to tell her, And yes it should come from Jeremy, but he's not telling her. But yeah, I think it was hard to watch the person step up be Brian when I know that there's people there that are much closer to Bailey than Brian probably is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I mean, I'm just saying like, I just can't believe it went that long. I just think it's I think it's I think it's pretty shocking, Like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What do you think of the Jonathan Leiah drama? What do you think of Kim and Faith being eliminated?
Speaker 1: Um? Yeah, Like, I mean, it does seem like it's like, Okay, let's get the Goldens out.
Speaker 4: It does like if I will be shocked if Kathy and Keith aren't next on the chopping block based on the pattern that's going on here. But it also seems like all the Goldens are just in friend situationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The voting, I don't know, like they're like it's hard because everyone that comes on this show has no experience in reality TV. Then you do the one Love show and then you have a little experience, but it's not a competition show Like that is a totally different mindset. Yes, and like no one in this cast I think it was prepared for that or has that in them yet, because there has to be like you should truly like there's five hundred thousand on the line, you should be keeping whoever you think you can beat on that show, Like, yeah, you, I would be like listen, Serena, like I don't care how much these people are in love, Like they gotta go because they could beat us at the end and then we're gonna lose. Yeah, And this is a different game though.
Speaker 4: I think if Paradise keep coming back season after season in this format, we will definitely see an evolution of strategy. Oh yeah, but it is really fun to see it be like this raw chaos of like watching these people from a dating show navigate being on a competition show that they didn't sign up for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this will be the first, This will probably be the only time we ever see the cast well unprepared for this because now going into Paradise, let's say, change up the format again and they're like joking, now it's just the dating show. But yeah, that is. That's a recap. That's an episode. I hope you guys enjoyed this week. Make sure you download and subscribe to Better Happy Hour.
Speaker 4: We will have new and exclusive interviews every single week. Thanks for listening. Bye,