Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Melloncamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Should we talk a little bit about Yamava. Yes. Absolutely. It was so much fun and loved seeing Mariah. I love that it's all in one place. Our dinner was delicious, We had cavia, we had we were so bougie.
Speaker 3: And we did a good deed too.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah. We got to brag about our good deed.
Speaker 3: Nothing like bragging about doing something good.
Speaker 2: Nothing like bragging. You know, we need to brag about anytime we do something good to get rid of all this shit that we do wrong. Nectivity. But we met these two ladies who were so nice when we first got there, and they were talking about how I guess one of them I didn't even know this, but Yamava is a casino and one of the women there, I guess goes to the casino quite often or whatever it is. And they developed points so you win things, and one of the things she was hoping to win was Mariah tickets, and she brought her best friend. But they ended up winning like a skillet and some other things.
Speaker 3: No tickets, lots of people are walking away with skillets though.
Speaker 2: Lots of skillets and cooking supplies. But so we were just like hold on. And then the other mom, like I we really fell for her because she was just so sweet and kind.
Speaker 3: So sweet, and told her she prays for us and all this stuff, and it was just oh, they were just so cute. So what did we do.
Speaker 2: We reached out to Yamava, which is this makes me Yamava even more because at first I just said, do you guys have two more tickets? And they're like, no, we're sold out. And then we kind of explained the story about the two women and they were like, hold on, we'll be right back, and they got us two tickets for them.
Speaker 3: You don't know where they the tickets were, where the seats were, but at least they got in. But the good thing about the theater, all the seats were pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean where we sat was incredible. We met apparently he's a really big deal.
Speaker 3: We had no Dusty the Rapper, Dusty the Rapper tagging me and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Every post that I do. Now, it's like I get like a fire thing. I'm like, is somebody else running Dusty's account or is he really watching every rapper?
Speaker 3: He says he has a residency there. He says he's in Newport all the time. He has like seven million followers on Instagram. And he had what Dusty the Rapper on his jacket or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he had a guy that kind of follows him around and videos everything that he does. His big his name was big, but it was big.
Speaker 3: No regular had a big but he had his camera out there recording everything. I was actually shocked how big the actual casino was.
Speaker 2: I mean, so there's so many different layers and levels, and I mean it's really beautiful. But Yamava Resort and Casino was recently named top California casino by the OC Register and has been named the best casino outside of Vegas by the USA Today. That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: And Yamabad the casino is conveniently located for me on my way to Big Bear, so it has it offers incredible gaming, entertainment, and shopping. It was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: And it was on its way to my horse show, so it was a double win win and also young you are both.
Speaker 3: An hour so you went, you left with Slade, came was dropped off at Yahma Bah. You went to your horse show.
Speaker 2: And what was it?
Speaker 3: Temecula and no pump springs. That's right, and then I drove to Big Bear from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great. And Yamavas Promotions our next level. They have given away I know we were talking about the skillets, but they have given away a burkein Burken bags, range Rovers, high end vehicles curated by Jay Leno, which you know is like a huge car guy. Luxury watches from Jason and Beverly Hills, who we've seen on all the reality shows, and one lucky guest will win one million dollars this December sixteenth.
Speaker 3: Sign me up for that. Incredible shopping options over there at Yama Ba too that you can find handbags, wallets, sunglasses, even decor in bedroom sets.
Speaker 2: They have it all. Yeah. In eighteen ninety one boutique is the perfect destination for luxury fashion, including jewelry and purses from artists.
Speaker 3: What chock me the most is not only does Yama Theater have the acts in entertainment, but the theater and is an experience in itself. See your favorite artists who usually perform in large arenas instead in an intimate setting where every seat is the best seat in the house. They love those who serve our community. The Star card provides special benefits for active duty service members and their spouses, military veterans and their spouses, emergency medical service personnel, firefighters, police officers, and emergency dispatchers.
Speaker 2: Yamava's sister property, Palms Resort Casino, was also named Best Vegas Casino by USA Today.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if that was their sister me neither, but Hi, sister, love it. Hi. Yamava is your California to Vegas connection. Use your Club Serrano card to earn rewards at both properties.
Speaker 2: Yamava has over seventy two hundred slots with denims up to five K and table games max. It's up to twenty five K and bost fourteen million visitors annally, second only to Disneyland in California. They were packed packed, and Yamava is twenty one and over no kids, so essentially it's like your adult Disneyland.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, exactly. Yama has a triple A four diamond and Forbes Travel Guide four star rated property with seventeen floors, hotel in both four hundred and thirty two guest rooms in suites mixing traditional, modern and natural touches with luxurious comfort, and both to a Forbes five star full service spa in Salon Serrano, Spa. We didn't which we need to go to next too, because we were so ra We're only there for like less than twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: So from fine dining to fast casual. Guess that Yamavar Resort and Casino have more than twenty five restaurants and bars to choose from. Collection eighty six offers a world class selection of rare and coult wines, spirits, and your's visit Collection eighty six dot com. Let's get into housewife headlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh man, Queen's a Bravo broke the news according to Well actually didn't break the news, but breaking. According to US Weekly, the Real Housewives of Dubai have been put on pause after two seasons.
Speaker 2: What do we really think about pauses? So let's talk about people that have actually used the word pause. So Deranda was the one that started pause, right, I think.
Speaker 3: She started pause, but she went on to do other shows. So I suspect I'm only guessing that they're going to use a couple of them. I would think, like Caroline and Sergio to maybe do another show, right, I think that's a lot of these women have a lot of good television still to offer, but maybe just this dynamic is making them have.
Speaker 2: A little pause.
Speaker 4: Plus, I think that show is quite expensive and hard. I heard like, yeah, hard to get with regulations and what you have to do. So I do think there is hope for Dubai, or at least some of the women on Dubai. But I mean because I mean there's no way that like Chanelle Ion isn't going to continue on.
Speaker 3: Our Telene or Caroline Stanbury. I just think that Caroline I told her this, I said, you should just move to Beverly Hills and join that cast.
Speaker 2: I feel like, oh my gosh, she would be amazing on that. She would be so good this next one. I'm wondering if it leads into kind of what we saw on the scenes for next week when we were talking about New York. But Aaron Leachy is pregnant. She is pregnant with her husband a fourth child. Aaron tells people it feels like adding another act to the circus. She jokes work in life have been so busy that I haven't really had a chance to even think about how to change things. But I think it's pretty seamless, to be honest. Three verses four doesn't seem so scary. Mostly, I'm just looking forward to enjoying a mesculim cocktail and going out for a massive suicy dinner. Again, how far along is?
Speaker 3: She's not going to say she doesn't look like she's that far along, But sometimes so if you're a fourth that you don't pop as much like my first Remember I was like this, and then with Dove I was I didn't really pop until the end.
Speaker 2: Huh, I thought it was time. En was already all stretched out from slack.
Speaker 3: I feel like they filmed quite a while ago, so when they're talking about someone being pregnant, I don't think it's her.
Speaker 2: But they also made that pregnancy feel like a scandal, which this pregnancy isn't a scandal. So are we still getting additional nuggets from somebody else? But as for the mom of three discovered she was expecting again Aaron Shares, I was out east with Abe and some friends when I suddenly became super sensitive to smells around me. That's when I knew. I thought, damn, here we go again. Well, Aaron and Abe haven't found out the sex of their baby on the way. She says, we'll probably no soon. The couple has started floating around some name ideas but haven't landed on anything yet. I knew myself with Dove because I wasn't trying or anything because of smells, but also because I sat down at Craigs and I tried to order skinny margarita and couldn't take a sip of it, and I was like, this is this doesn't feel like me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And my sister looked at me and she's like, why aren't you drinking? I was like, I don't know, it feels yucky and you get those signs.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was a Baby's all that. The cast of Salt Lake City has reported to be banned from live tweeting. Rob and Blaze posted so I'm not completely understanding this. Maybe you can help me out, Bravo and Blaze. I hope Bravo is really mad at and there was an emoji of shit in then when so Braun? When is what they're saying for? What she did to me on Twitter. She ruined it for everyone. Now do you completely understand why they would be banned?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so how it originally went down was Bravo had originally posted an after show and then deleted two clips from where Lisa Barlow alleged that Gwenn's grandparents thought Braun when miscarried and also talked about how Gwenn's father being married. Jinny Blaze screen grabbed them before they were removed and posted them to Twitter, saying, imagine growing up your whole life thinking your father and his family wanted nothing to do with you, only to find out that your mother told them she never had a baby, allegedly. And then there's another one that says, I will apologize to directly to Braun when myself if I'm wrong, But some thing is not right here. According to the after show, Gwen's father was married and had a wife and his family thought bron when miscarried. I mean, regardless, this is so sad, and so it's.
Speaker 3: Sad, and I wonder why Lisa would say that on the after show, and obviously Bravo knew immediately to remove it.
Speaker 2: But then Bronwyn, DM Jenny and Jenny wasn't happy about it, and then Bravo and Blaize wrote me reading unhinged and nasty dms from brown Wind is what they're calling her for sharing a clip from the after Show that Bravo posted, to which Bronwynn replied, I will post them myself. This is my unhinged and nasty response. Continue to claim I lied, slept with married men, kept my child a secret, et cetera. In fact, I have tried to protect my daughter, protect her right to a relationship with any family she wanted, and even went as far as to protect the identity and dignity of said family. It wasn't me who was saying their name on camera or discussing details about them.
Speaker 3: Well, I can see both sides to this. Brahma wants to protect her child, and if she's saying this is not correct information, I mean who would want that out there? But then also Jenny was just reporting what she saw on the after show?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: But these are the messages, prepare the apology. I have every email and text and social media. Yes they don't know how to use it, but yet I have timestamped and dated social media messages from them from years back. Acknowledging they always knew about Gwen. I also have my texts with Lisa. She should not have been speaking about my child or defending these people. I never agree with that. Yeah, I never mentioned her father's widow who he married after I had Gwenn to protect her non involvement in this sickening. Others dragged her in and are creating fiction about me and her. I have stayed vague on purpose to protect my child's right to a relationship with them if she chooses it. My unwillingness to blast them doesn't mean I'm not very clear on what has happened in my own life. It was a real choice to post this and to continue to double down on Instagram and Twitter all day. I have plan to address this now, but I cannot believe I have to do this because of this. And then in response to the Lisa Barlow meme, she says, Wow, she is an eighteen year old who vulnerably shared her experience because it came up between Lisa and I. This is low. I agree with Braun regardless.
Speaker 3: I did too. It's a kid to something. I know her grandparents. It's too much. Do you feel like content creators are just getting too involved and it's crossing over, like it's not uncommon to every housewife show. Every episode there's all these clips of different content creators saying different things, and it's just they're now a part of the housewifranchise.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that we can blame the bloggers for this. I personally think that it's the housewives involving them and trying to get their narrative out because then lastly, Jenny wrote back saying, I find this to be incredibly hilarious. You showed no receipts. You're saying a whole lot without saying anything. You're accusing me of saying things I never said. I simply screen recorded what Bravo posted on their after show and reposted. Why are you so bothered by that? You're using basic, low grade textbook mean girl behavior and the people with critical thinking skills can see your game and don't forget. You are the one who brought up Gwynn and her family on screen. You are the one who dragged Lisa into it. If you were so concerned about protecting your daughter and would have asked everything to be left off care you made a choice. This is on you. And your toxic stalker behavior is right, You're going to get you out of that. I'm sorry, Bravo and Blaze. I don't know who you are. I don't know, Oh Jenny, I don't know any of these things. But we're still talking about a child who has zero relationship. It's a very sensitive subject and if Bronwyn and Lisa have a small percentage of a conversation about on camera to try to continue to be real. I don't think Bronwyn ever dogged out that family. I really don't think that she did. I don't think that she was being mean.
Speaker 3: What do you think Bronwyn said that was unhinged?
Speaker 2: I don't actually think anything she said was unhinged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like I said, I get the content creator reporting on stuff, but it's just it's getting too ugly. Social media in general is getting too ugly.
Speaker 2: But I think we also have to say, like listen, I love Lisa Barlow, but her doing that on Watch What Happens Live, I don't think it's necessary.
Speaker 3: Was it on watch Habn's Live or after show or Yeah, what I mean after show is after shoft We didn't we didn't do after shows on Orange County this year.
Speaker 2: But I think it's it's more so like if we're getting to the point where we have to involve people's kids, just not it's just stop. Clearly Bronwin's daughter, you see real emotions there that's not made up. Yeah, and yeah it was going. It's going to help a lot of people who are in the same situation as Bronwin's daughter. But Lisa now using it as part of her storyline I think is unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Well, guess who wasn't having any drama and they were just partying it up. That's Mauricio and p K partying with Kyle and Jesse from Summerhouse. Do you think that were they filming?
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're filming right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think they were filming, But I think that they were just, you know, know, shirts.
Speaker 3: Off for at least Mauricio's dancing like not a problem in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're living their best lives. But this next one is Jersey Short cast spotted filming with Real Housewives of New Jersey stars for upcoming crossover. The cast of the MTV show was spotted filming for a new episode of Jersey Shore Family Vacation at Town Nightclub in New York City Friday night, and they brought along several New Jersey cast members and a clip up chain by TMZ Nicole Snooky. Bilizzy was filmed chatting it up with Melissa and Joe Gorga. The short clip also showed Pulzzy exchanging a few words with the couple before giving Melissa a quick high five and kissing Joe's cheek as they said they're goodbyes. I don't know if this means there's a cross crossover or they just were both in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think they were.
Speaker 2: Just at this.
Speaker 3: I don't know who knows, but I couldn't imagine Bravo signing off on them to be on an MTV show.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they did. I think it'd be a great crossover, actually, but I.
Speaker 2: Think it's one thing to have. Like a crossover to me means like it's like continual to like. I bet they may just have been at one of the events, because people go to Vegas, but.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Vegas. You keep saying Vegas. It was New York.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: This is how often I go out to clubs that I assume Tao is in Vegas.
Speaker 3: There probably is a talent Vegas now everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. I just if I hear Tao, I think of the one I've actually been to. But I guess we went to tow in New York during Bravocon. Right, we did well two tows in New York. Jeepers. Let's take a quick break and we'll come back to talk about Real House. Potomas Season nine, episode six, Okay, so we're back to talk about Potomac. It starts out where Karen says she does not need rehab. Karen says Mia has been through rehab because of an opioid addiction, even though Mia has acknowledged this herself. Was Karen wrong and bringing it up?
Speaker 3: I think it was a knee jerk reaction, really deflecting. He's basically saying, well, I don't need rehab. She needs rehab. But you know there's no shame in that game, like if you need to go to rehab. I have lots of friends have gone to rehab and come out better people.
Speaker 2: But I think that two things we know for sure are always going to happen in Potomac. When you go low, Karen is going to go to the center of the earth.
Speaker 3: She's going to go lower.
Speaker 2: She's going to go lower. Also, why, once again Stacy has never gotten a piece of information that she's not completely shocked, surprised, and flabb or gasted it out?
Speaker 3: Do you think Stacy might just be too sweet for household?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Stacy's dancing made me feel better about my own and that's a sad state of affairs.
Speaker 3: She's probably one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. She is stunning. Did you see her on Watch Happens Live?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 2: No, she's stunning.
Speaker 3: J who's also a beautiful person. Was the bartender?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Correct me if I'm wrong. Did we learn this episode that TJ is a virgin?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm wondering. If he's a forty year old virgin, but he was? He was in ammer.
Speaker 2: Was he a born again virgin?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm going to be a born again virgin.
Speaker 2: You're like, once now that I'm through menopausea, I'm a born again virgin?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I TJ's shirt at WAT Happins Live. He was wearing a mesh shirt see through see through You could see his nibs you could see everything. You could see his belly, brus somebody so well he's behind the bar, but somebody so, you know conservative. I was a little bit shocked. But then the woman sit by the pool, Stacy says that TJ talks about their future together and she wants to introduce him to Arabella someday. Her daughter, Ashley is meeting with Michael de file for divorce. Ashley says her sons are not meeting her dates and the same goes for Michael. They also said that they have an agreement between the two of them, which I don't think is sustainable that before they introduce their kids to somebody they're dating, the other person has to meet them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that like the common rule I've noticed from my friends who are divorced or separated or whatever it may be, is having that conversation with your ex like, hey, it's getting serious. I think it's time for them to meet.
Speaker 3: But you're talking about a couple that's divorced and amaicall amaba Cole, I'm able. Yes, most divorces are not. There's always like for my divorce, there's no way, like I would ask for Simon to do like monthly dinners with all of us. I thought that it would help the kids. Hell no, he would never do that.
Speaker 2: But this is what I'm also confused about because Ashley, I know, this was film more than three months ago, and it looks like you're still married.
Speaker 3: I think she's doing a little better this year. I think she's acknowledging the fact that they're not getting back together and she's ready, like saying she's ready.
Speaker 2: To take right. But that's also different than saying I'll be divorced in a certain amount of time. And I think they're and it's do I think it's fine to continue living in status quo if your kids are happy and you're happy and.
Speaker 3: They're not living together anymore.
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, that's my point. But in this episode she talks about, you know, her divorce and moving forward. But I mean, they couldn't have filmed this two weeks ago. It had to at least have been three months ago.
Speaker 3: And then Ashley hit cracked me up when Ashley was saying, you know, talk about her kids and their ages and that she's setting boundaries for her kids. And then those damn editors show Ashley's sun climbing on the roof of the card. Do you think when Jazzie jumped into the pool she did not realize she was into the deep end? I bet she was pissed. Could you imagine get your makeup, your hair, everything wet, holy glamed. It was like, screwed that up?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 3: And then all the girls when they're confessionals like.
Speaker 2: And they're like, sorry, we couldn't save her. We ourselves were already glammed.
Speaker 3: Those are good reality TV moments right.
Speaker 2: There, but that is I mean, I've had those moments without a beverage, without glam where I think I'm stepping into it like a low pool, and then all of a sudden, I stink to the bottom. I did not want this to be a hair washing day.
Speaker 3: I really want That's the worst the corain or.
Speaker 2: It's like when you get into the ocean and you think you're only going to your knees, and then all of a sudden, a big waves come knocked on your ass.
Speaker 3: You stand up your ass.
Speaker 2: You're soaking wet, and now it's a hair washing day.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then Giselle returns and Jazzy catches her up on all the drama. Che missed Giselle says, all hell broke loose when she left. Who would have thought Giselle is like the voice of reason this season.
Speaker 3: Voice of reason, but she's still working behind the scenes, Like this girl is the magic. She knows what she's doing. She came back, went straight to work. She knew she missed out and made sure she was on top of everything by asking questions she.
Speaker 2: Didn't miss a crumb.
Speaker 3: She didn't.
Speaker 2: But then the women take polls of alcohol.
Speaker 3: Wait, can we first talk about how many deep throat the fog bottle? And then says this is how you keep two men?
Speaker 2: I want? My responds is by backwashing. I'm like, I'm listen. I was appreciative of how deep she could go into that Passamigo's bottle, but spitting a bunch of I mean that was like at least a quarter of a bottle left, Like all of that liquid went right back in, back in.
Speaker 3: I feel like Mia is living her wild life right now.
Speaker 2: But also I thought we were And this isn't me judging Mia, but I thought we were onto Mia no longer drinking hard alcohol, solely wine and champagne, but now we're back to oh that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, last season she said she didn't. She stopped drinking.
Speaker 2: She only drank wine, but now we're deep throating tequila's. But also I did appreciate that the women got to make their choices because Stacy's shot choice was vodka. So I mean, I don't know how the editing went, and I don't know if her choice was vodka solely after she saw the backwashing situation with Mia, or if just vodka is her drink of choice.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's her drink of choice. And I would have to say for mea like talking about how she stopped drinking but only drinking wine. I get that there's like times you go through life where you're like, if I have hard alcohol, it just does not hit me right, and I just need to like stop. Yeah, I mean that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 2: And I think you can kind of go through those phases in your life when you're like, you know what, this was a wake up call. I need to get my shit together. And then there are times in your life where you're like, I'm a hot mess express and if you love me, you're unless you have.
Speaker 3: An alcohol problem, then it's time to just yeah, hang it up.
Speaker 2: I agree, But Giselle returned to gather you know, all the information, stir up mess and then smile. But then when we get to the remix of Ashley's song, and she's like, now that is healing and thriving. I know, I know what I wish Ashley wouldn't have done? What when she was playing the song, I wish you wouldn't have sang along?
Speaker 3: We couldn't hear it. It's it sounds like a good beat.
Speaker 2: No, I mean like there, Ashley has a great voice, but then she sang along and it didn't match the other sound and I was like, Nolle's.
Speaker 3: Like, that's not what is it? EDM Is that what it's called?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But the woman questioned why Stacy has not had sex with TJ. Mia says it's because Stacy's too stiff. Stacy's TJ makes the decision not to have sex now, But.
Speaker 2: Does that mean not to have sex with her or does that mean ever so far in his life?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if he's the forty year old virgin in the original one. But the girl's telling Stacy that TJ could possibly have a thumb as a dick was quite eye opening, and Stacy says, I don't give a shit because this man is hot.
Speaker 2: I have a question, do you think you could marry somebody you've never had sex with?
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was a virgin and young, maybe, if you know, if it was my religion, I think it would be very difficult in your forties to just be like, okay, but that's weird because there's no heavy petting, there's no oral there's no dry humping, there's nothing going on between them, and his body language towards her is off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something. There's something askew.
Speaker 3: So, Teddy, I have to ask you. Does working out and going to the zoo compared to doing the dirty?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not?
Speaker 3: Because Stacy said there's other things to do besides sex. You can go to the zoo. I don't ever want to go to a zoo ever. I'm with Wendy. It's a little bit. It's not just a little bit odd, it's a lot odd.
Speaker 2: It's and I'm not saying listen. If you're listening to this Poe and you want to wait until you get married to somebody or engaged or whatever it may be, that's fine. But I personally think as adult human beings who have clearly had sex because you have children, if you want to be sure of the intimacy level, or you want, you know, to make sure that you're connected on all different parts. Yes, there is the emotional level, but there's also a physical level, and there's also so many additional things. And without I don't know, just giving a little bit of a test run, I would feel.
Speaker 3: I would be I wouldn't think twice about it if his his body language was different when he was around her. But I'm just saying like he was, He's just always like stand back, like she chudges him and he moves and I'm like, is he afraid he's gonna pop a boner? And then he doesn't want to?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't understand it well. Then and then there's the measure.
Speaker 2: Yes, then we see more where like he's saying he loves her on camera and she's like, oh, so I've started to think I see where you're saying. But in my opinion, I think he's standing back and being respectful because she's not divorced yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe so I thought of it that way. That could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he's like it does she's not ready, She's not in a place where she's cleared up her other life, so until she does, I don't know, mind be it.
Speaker 3: I just would like to see like more interaction, hand holding, his arm around her, kisses on the cheek, whatever. It just seems like he's just Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's also his first time on reality television, and it's the first time where she's not like.
Speaker 3: Look at she's sticking up.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes I can have other people's backs, you know, it's occasional. But then the women arrive at the joint. Mia is selling the business because the partners can't get along. The women stand around awkwardly. Wendy questions why they went on her birthday?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we needed to dive deep into this. First of all, wasn't the joint owned by Gordon and his family and his family kicked him out. Mia says she owns twenty two locations. Does I'm really confused? And why on God's earth are we going watching a business that Mia doesn't own when I can't even get my legit CBD business shown on hospital?
Speaker 2: Well, why I listen if we're going to be standing around at a chiropractic location, like, can't we at least get a free adjustment? None of them even got to get adjustice.
Speaker 3: Well, oh no, except for the stranger that was on the table. They're having a conversation why a patient is on the table getting adjusted, and they're like, ooh ah, And.
Speaker 2: Then where's doctor mcdaddy? Also what does doctor mcdaddy look like? And then is doctor mcdaddy his god given name or is given the name?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go out a lem and say, no, the whole scene was weird. Why they chose to film it maybe because it's it's awkward. She's going to a business that's not her business, and I think they wanted somebody get adjusted. And then she goes on to say she owns twenty two others, but this entire branch. The whole entire time, she's been saying that Gordon's family owned them.
Speaker 2: But then remember she was running them, and I mean, who knows. The whole thing is a big old mess I need, and so was this scene. But then the women sit down for lunch. Kiana tells me she was offended that she made the drug dealer comments considering her past. Mia says she doesn't have a history, and drugs and being a stripper isn't illegal. Kiana says, okay, so selling ass is fine.
Speaker 3: I dead dead dead not institute this.
Speaker 2: This was good television, quick Kiana. Yeah yeah, but I do think that being a stripper is being different than being a drug dealer.
Speaker 3: All ones not. Yeah, yeah, I don't see anything wrong with stripping. No, if I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Do it, I mean I'm not a sexy dancer, nor do I have a sexy body.
Speaker 3: So yeah, same, same, I want to know. I mean, pudos for Karen for not drinking, right, but what was she dropping? She had a little tink Sure bottle and she was dropping drops on her plate. It looked like almost like a cracker.
Speaker 2: I didn't really know what that was. Maybe she like has an affinity to hot.
Speaker 3: Sauce in a in a tink Sure bottle. She brought it out of her purse.
Speaker 2: But why would she put it on crackers? I would get if the tincture was going into like a water and it was like maybe a HC or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but no, it's actually I think it was colored. It was it looked like hot sauce.
Speaker 2: But then the women play f Mary Kill on their way to dinner that they don't play it like the twats we say, Mary f never want to see again. They just went for kill. Ashley said she would f Stacy, marry Gizelle, and kill Wendy, but bring her back to life. Wendy said she'd f Gizelle, and the women cheer, and then Wendy would marry Kiana and kill Jacqueline. Karen said she'd f Mia, Mary, Jazzy and Kierana and killed Jacqueline. And then Stacy said she'd marry Ashley, f Mia and killed Jacqueline. And then Jacqueline says she'd f Ashley because she's already fed Mia. Oh. I feel like Jacqueline trying a little too hard at this point.
Speaker 3: But haven't we've they've talked about that before, and we've seen them shower together, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, but I feel like Jacqueline is ready to kill so she can have me at it herself. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I have a lot of good friends. I've never showered with any of my friends, nor will I ever in.
Speaker 2: A bathing suit I have at like the beach.
Speaker 3: Oh that's different, you know what I mean, Like the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, like Yamova, I wasn't like, should we take a shower? Real?
Speaker 1: Quick.
Speaker 3: You want to take a bath tote.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now you're not playing you have to play Mary f kill from this cast.
Speaker 3: No from this cast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this cast. I'm not going to Orange County. I don't need to create that kind of Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna marry Gizelle because I just think she's a cool check and we'd have a lot of fun together. I'm probably gonna f Ashley because she's well. I don't stay well. Stacey doesn't have any practice right now, So I'm gonna go with Ashley because she's hot, and then I'm gonna kill I don't want to kill anybody, really. Oh geez, I don't know. I don't want to kill anybody.
Speaker 2: I know, it's it's really tricky. I mean, I guess if I was gonna have to ask somebody, I probably would be Mia. I would probably marry Gizelle because I just love Gizelle and I think she's beautiful and smart and funny and all and things. And I don't I don't need to kill anyone either. I got to say, I don't need to kill anyone. At this point, they're all doing a little bit. Jazzy hasn't really been doing that much until we get into later on. In this episode, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The women sit down for dinner. Wendy says they all have seen her go through so much in her life, and at forty, she's forty. Now she realized she's enough. She doesn't have to give any more because she's forty. The women go around and say their favorite moments and their favorite things about Wendy.
Speaker 2: I hate it, especially when you're like at odds with people. It's very It's one thing if it's like a very small setting and you're just like chatting with your you know, what's your rose and your thorn? But like this was right, But you know, I'm like, I am liking Wendy this season. I think she little over the top, but I am liking her.
Speaker 3: Who do you think is more the most over the top so far this season?
Speaker 2: Jacqueline and Wendy.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I think it's Mia now Mia.
Speaker 2: I feel like MIA's always over there. Like I don't think Mia we've seen any change. Like Mia has been over the top at the beginning.
Speaker 3: I feel like now since she's separated from Gordon and she's just some of the things she says, it's over there.
Speaker 2: No, I think she does whatever she can to create like a buzz attention drama. But then Stacy says the focus has been on her man and not Jazzy's man. Jazzy says she's going to marry Darius. Then we get into like some details.
Speaker 3: Okay, so confusing details.
Speaker 2: I wish like I need a notepad and a pin and a highlighter and a tree.
Speaker 3: Kind of lines from one to the other. Input dates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Darius has two boys. They were either there or created before and there they are three and about to turn one. And then Jazzy says they've been dating for a couple of years and that the mother was already pregnant when they started, but Darius did not know. Nobody thinks Jazzy's relationship timeline makes any sense.
Speaker 3: Well, wait a minute, so he has two kids from the same woman or different women, because there's a three year old and a one year old and she's been.
Speaker 2: With him for two years, she said, Jazzy says, couple of years.
Speaker 3: That's two. So my question is was she the side check or was she cheated on?
Speaker 2: I think my assumption, which is an alleged assumption that I could be wrong on, is that Jazzy was, uh, the side check and that this woman was the same woman who had his two kids.
Speaker 3: They've been together two years and they have he has a one year oah, that's not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we know that gestation period we need.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to give collapse to Stacy for starting to housewife. I'll ask me that question.
Speaker 2: Stace is the most polite pot storer. I think, Well, I know, I'm like, Hi, excuse me for a moment, but may I bring up your man and inquire as to what indiscretions he may be hiding from us? Thank you, thank you, please, and thanks in advance. Let me know.
Speaker 3: She kind of reminds you of Heather de Brow a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like Jacqueline was trying a little bit too hard. When she's like, I'm here to say, I'm here to stay, I'm like, I don't, Jack, you just got really down.
Speaker 2: Jack's confessionals bug me. But I'm enjoying Potomac. I even is back. But I Wendy hung over the next day, like not even being able to get down her turkey bacon, and Stacy's like, Hi, how are you, how's it going? What's the fore on one.
Speaker 3: So Wndy's like, leave me alone, just go away, shut your damn mouth and leave me alone. There was nothing better than watching Wendy walk in that door with that wide outfit, the white hat, looking beautiful, down in a bottle of champagne, and the next thing you see her.
Speaker 2: And and I'll you know, just so everybody knows, packing scenes are like a little bit of torture, like.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's the funny, here's a funny story. So they always have us doing packing scenes. It's like, hey, we want to get to some packing. So I don't know what trip I was going on this year, and I just was throwing things in my suitcase with hangers on them. And Heather watches the episode, she goes, wow, you pack with your hangers. I'm like, no, dork, I just was throwing shit in there because I want to get on the scene.
Speaker 2: But now we're going to fight. I do pack with my hanger.
Speaker 3: I do sometimes if.
Speaker 5: It's like a dress and a like, I like to be able to just I fold it nicely with the hanger so that when I get to the hotel, I can pull all the hangers out and them on.
Speaker 2: Because most of the time most hotels, they don't have enough. They don't have enough, and I don't want the ones a little hanging things on.
Speaker 3: So I don't like the clips.
Speaker 5: But also the way that Heather packs. Love you, Heather, but watching at all paper she is a good packer I don't have.
Speaker 2: I don't then, but does she have somebody unpacked for her?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: That sounds like torture to me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I was her, I would now. I used to do those big giant ziplock bags and put each outfit like the compression ones, then compress it ziplock it, and then pile them up. And then I'm like, I can't do this anymore. I hate packing. If I can hire a packer.
Speaker 2: Know what I hate more than unpacked? More? Know what I hate more than packing?
Speaker 3: Unpacking?
Speaker 2: Unpacking and having to do laundry.
Speaker 3: I hate doing laundry.
Speaker 2: I hate it. But guys, Potomac is back and we are loving it. Make sure that you guys stay tuned. We will be back later this week recapping all of the things. Also, for those of you guys curious about our Real Housewives of the Orange County recap with myself and Erica, we are doing a two parter on the three part reunion all at once because it's too it's too drawn out. We wanted to be able to really give you the.
Speaker 3: Stuff you've already talked about. So when you break it down, all you're gonna be doing is breaking down people's responses. That's it.
Speaker 2: And so it's better to kind of do it like when we're together and and really get into the crux of it all. But thank you guys for tuning in. We'll be back later this week.