Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Matt How are you? How are you? Brother?
Speaker 4: My brothers. Welcome back to America. Welcome back, Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the past twenty four hours?
Speaker 4: For SIMG I've been paying attention, and I have to say, I don't know how you mother e Fis do it. You guys are savagest, like, first of all, hold on, we got to give y'all some flowers. First of all, because there's no reason in God's green earth while you should be doing open roment right now, especially after a fifteen hour flight, and then you had to go to chill with math Hoffen and the guys over there, and then you still had meetings and zoom calls the merger. You know, market mondays you've missed something. It's called another big interview, Another big interview.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'll text your pitulator, Please text me the pitch.
Speaker 4: See. I've been so busy. Shout out to Tuks. We've been in the studio, We've been in the lab. I'm just cooking up because work ethic don't stop over here at eyl University, you know, just because the everybody has to work. Everybody has to hold their position. There's no weak links in our crew. So we've all been working. But I'm super impressed with you guys. As always, I'm proud of both of you, man, and I can't wait to see you guys. Friday. When you guys get honored is well deserved. So you don't even talk about how y'all getting your flowers and your hometown, the town Greenberg is honoring you guys. So I'm blowing this up. I don't care, right you guys getting honored and you deserve your flowers because I've been around for this from day one and just to see the growth from three iPhones on crooked stands and everything to why's is blown up to right now? Man, I'm proud of you brothers. Man. So you guys deserve your flowers. And everybody needs to throw some gems in the comments for my brothers because they're out here working hard. This is not easy. There's sacrifices when it comes to this left of success and they're putting on for us. Man. So shout out to y'all man for real love.
Speaker 3: My brother appreciate that. Brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real talk man, That's that's real talk, man. That's from the heart. Man. Y y'all dudes are savages.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I love it. Let's go, let's go. But y'all y'all different, man, And for shot is the rism. He's been a rism from day one. This dude is a nut. Let's go Yo e y L University Times r p X, the biggest just got bigger. I can't contain myself. I've been waiting to talk about this for six months.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go, man, Let's grow, Let's grow. Let's go. Shout out to Marcus, Shout out to her five hundred, Shout out to the whole rp X family. Let's go, man, Shout out to the earners. Where my earners at man through that graduation hat in the comments. Man, let's go.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm hi right now, but that shouldn't brought me on. I'm too high. I can't contain myself right now.
Speaker 3: Oh man, all right, we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 8: Before we start, text the word learn to four zero one two three eight seven four seven nine, or click the link in the description of this video the NTI information for updates on the release to the relaunch of Eyo University, which will include the regional chapters, the course nineteen courses, the live interactive classes. Is the whole vibe. It's a whole situation. But Matt, we're gonna end it with real estate. We talked about business branding, social media, branding. We talked about business credit, and we're gonna end this with real estate, something that's extremely important and it's been a hot topic.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's start here. What is the forecast?
Speaker 8: What is your forecast for twenty twenty three when it comes to real estate, when it comes to interest rates, when it comes to home affordability, all of this stuff.
Speaker 4: All right, good question, Richard. I would say I'm forecasting from appreciation standpoint. I think home values and I've said this before and I'm gonna say it again. Home values will continue to appreciate in twenty twenty three. It will get back to modest appreciation, normal appreciation, I should say. I think, depending on where you are in the country, we should see home appreciation anywhere from two to seven percent on average nationwide, just depending on where you are. Now, I know a lot of people see a lot of fear mongering type of headlines out there when you see home prices have declined or home sales have declined in the past nine months. I know you guys see price reductions, and don't you have to really read between the lines when you're looking at all of that? Right, So right now, year over year, November of twenty twenty one, compared to November of this year, home prices have still appreciated seven and a half percent annually. Now, you're not going to see crazy twenty plus percent nationwide in almost every state like you did in twenty twenty one. Twenty twenty and twenty twenty one was just unicorn years. That's not normal, right. Miami right now is not normal. Miami is up twenty percent year over year. Still these that's not normal, right. But if you look at appreciation over the past sixty years in America, homes on average have appreciated four and a half percent annually, and we're getting back down to that normal rate of return on real estate, which is needed. Right. Affordability is going to be questioned still because of inflation. Although inflation dropped a couple percentage points, not a couple center points, but dropped a little from like eight point two to seven point seven on the last CPR report. If that continues to go down, that's great news for interest rates because interest rates tend to follow like the inflation numbers and also the Fed funds. If the Feds kind of slowed down on their raises, then you'll see interest rates start trickling back down. Now. When that CPI data was released about two weeks ago, I believe it was, interest rates dropped from about seven in a quarter to six and a half percent. Right now, next month when this report comes out again, if if we start still seeing those inflation numbers go down, you're gonna start seeing mortgage rates kind of slowly but surely follow it. So it's really on this inflation report that's really going to determine where interest rates are going to go. I told you in you know, a couple months ago that I did foresee rates would be around seven percent by the end of the year. The end of the year is here where we a little bit under seven percent right now, right, but still it's not a terrible rate. It's higher than it was over the past two years, but historically it's not a terrible rate. When I brought my first property years ago, my rate was seven in a quarter, right, So it's not a bad interest rate per se, it's just higher. So where I see the market going, I still continue to see it appreciate and just at normal levels, I see that there's going to be less inventory or new homes hitting the market because if these rates stay higher, then why would home sellers want to sell their home? Like I read something the other day and it said that eighty five percent of mortgages in America have an interest rate below four percent. Right now, there's over thirty trillion and equity still in homes, although that's down right a little bit, but it's still over thirty trillion. So homeowners are sitting on a lot of leverage with low interest rates and a lot of equity. So there's really no reason for a seller if they do not have to sell, why would they sell to put themselves in a position to be at a higher rate at a higher price. And if you go to rent, then you're still paying higher rental prices because although rent prices have dropped a little bit, it's still high. It's still over two thousand dollars on average. So you're in a position right now. I think home buyers and investors, what home buyers I speak to, are in the position is you damned if you do, you damned if you don't. Right, it's either you going to rent or you're going to buy. Either all you're going to pay a higher price. And that's why you need to focus on really more streams of income and being able to create a better lifestyle for yourself because you can't control these markets, you can't control inflation, but you can control what you do on your daily basis, and that's bringing in more money, because that's the only way you really truly fight inflation is bringing in more money and investing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So from an investor standpoint, in one of the articles that I was reading earlier today, they said that the home purchases new home purchases from investors are down by thirty percent as the rates rise. As we start to see, like you said, rates hit maybe seven a quarter, they've climbed down I think maybe six and three quarters. Now do you see that trend continuing as far as from an investment standpoint when we talk about real.
Speaker 4: Estate, absolutely, I think you're gonna have some investors that sit on the sideline. But that's gonna be an investors who probably shouldn't have been in the business regardless. Right, you gotta look at it. Right, when money is cheap, everybody can do something because the money is so cheap, and there was a lot of money in the streets too. When you think about PPP loans, where you think about people didn't have to pay rent. When you think about all this stuff that put money out there, people didn't even have to go to work for crime out loud and it still was getting paid. So there was a lot of money that was in the streets that enabled people to go out there to invest at a high level. Now you have it where rates are higher, especially if you're buying investment properties those rates. If the homeowner rate for primary residence is in a six seven percent, then you're talking about eight to eleven percent if you're looking to buy a rental property. So that's going to hurt cash flowing numbers dependent on where you're looking to buy. So yeah, you're going to see a lot of investors kind of sit on the sidelines right now. But let's really look at what a lot of the big boys are still doing. Look at JP Morgan Chase, for example, they just committed that they're going to buy billion dollars worth of single family rentals. Like investors are going to invest regardless of whatever the market is. It's just depending on what game are you're playing. So there's going to be a lot of people that will sit on the sidelines. But I don't want any of our people to be deterred by the fact that you read these articles and stuff like that. No go out there invests, because when you see people like JP Morgan Chase, these big institutional investors still out here getting deals done, there's no reason why we shouldn't be out here trying to look for our deals too. But we just got to analyze them properly to make sure the cash on cash returns are there. And also, Troy, before you go on overshot, you have to look at this rate. It's temporary. So if you get a property that's cash flow, let's just say you're making a nine percent cash on cash return at a ten percent interest rate, you have to look at your pro former and see what is this going to look like If I'm able to refinance in two years and those rates drop down to six percent five percent, what does my cash on cash return look like at that moment. So it's all on how It's all on your perspective and how you're really truly analyzing your deals to determine if a deal is going to be a good one or bad one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think that's one of those things that people we don't look at right like, let's look at the long term perspective, especially if you're in a thirty year loan.
Speaker 5: If you get this interest rate now at ten percent.
Speaker 9: Or eight percent in five years, if that goes down to five, like, you're actually gonna be saving on that refive that that has that long same thing when we talk about invested in the market, it's like, look, we're not thinking about two years, three years. You have a thirty year mortgage, Like, think about the long term payout on this thing one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: So let me ask you this, Okay, what advice do you have for first time home buyers in this economic and clock environment?
Speaker 3: Programs tips?
Speaker 4: So my best advice is the same thing I've probably been saying from day one. Don't buy nothing you can't really afford. Don't be house rich and cash poor. The same rules apply, right, the math is still going to math. If you can't afford something, don't buy it. If you're going to buy something, make sure you have reserves because you never know what can happen in life. So my tip is always going to be say, don't try to go into these situations and buying real estate, especially if your first time home buyer and not have any money, because nothing is promised. Your job is not promised, right. But as far as tips, it's very simple. If you buying rental properties, do your best to put yourself in a position where you can have your apartments on programs. You know Section eight. You have domestic violence programs. You have all types of different programs that are out there where the government will pay the rent for the tenant, where that's going to be guaranteed money. No matter if it's a recession, it's a bull market, a bear market, the government is always going to pay for these programs. So you have to look at that. You have to be creative right now. You know, with house hacking, I think at first time home buyer, if your goal is to become an investor, and if your goal is to be a landlord, you definitely have to look at house hacking. Right even if you have to buy a single family or do a single family home, there's ways to house hack that tool. Buy property that you can possibly add an ADU or sins reyduelling unit, or turn your basement into a content space. I mean, look at look, we have a content space right here. Your headquarters is a content space, right So there's a many different ways that you could go out here to bring in money to help supplement your mortgage payment if you are a first time home buyer, So you just got to be creative right now, especially in these high inflationary times. You can't just depend on one source of income. And especially if your first time HomeBuyer, you got to remember that mortgage payment is due every month, so you have to be creative on ways to get that mortgage paid by any means necessary.
Speaker 9: One of the most profound things you said to us over three years ago is that equity is monopoly money, and people kind of didn't really understand it. Can you break it down for the new audience that that's here with us tonight.
Speaker 5: About what you mean by that.
Speaker 4: So, equity is monopoly money, right, it's unrealized gains. It's just like when you're looking at your your trading accounts. You may be up, but it's unrealized. It's not really real money until you take it out, until you sell your trade, and then it's real money for you. Right. It's the same thing like equity. So if your home appreciated two hundred thousand, three hundred thousand, that doesn't mean that that money belongs to you. It's there. It gives you value. It's a part of your network now. But it's not like you can stick your debit card in the freaking doorbell and say give me some of my equity today, please, Right. You still have to apply for a loan and get approved for it. Right. So unless you tap into that equity via a cash out refinance or home equity line of credit, then that money is dead money. So and if the market does crash, let's just say, God forbid, the market does crash and you lose thirty forty percent of that equity. You know that two point fifty now went to probably one fifty. So what I try to tell people choice is, especially if you have money in your prime and residence. First of all, my disclaimer as always is make sure you have a plan of action. Remember this is the church's money. So if you're taking money from a cash out refinance or a home a caro line of credit from your primar residence, remember you have an extra bill now it's another mortgage, so you have to have a plan of action to repay that. So don't take it and go to Dubai and try to go out to the top tallest building like Rashad was taking videos and having closing deals, right, because that money is not making you money being a Dubai. Use that money to invest, use that money to start your business something that could bring you an ro R immediately, so that way you can pay it back. So unless you use that money, it's just monopoly money. It sounds good to have. Hey, I got a two hundred equity, but it's not in your bank accounting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bergier Khalifa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a good place to visit. Then four flaws up for the world early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at the very top of the world. High level conversations. Yeah, get out the nineteen keys.
Speaker 8: Shout out to shout out to nineteen keys. So let's talk about Okay, let's talk about this refinancing. Is this a time that people should be refinancing?
Speaker 4: Yes and no.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I would say no and yes. If you have an interest rate in the past two years, you know, twos, threes, fours probably hell no. Right, If you have equity in your home and you want to tap into that, I would say get a line of credit versus refinancing. If you have an investment property, and this is for the investors. If you're in a hard money deal and you're trying to borrow, you have no choice but the refinance. If you're an investor and you have a bunch of equery in your home and you're trying to scale your portfoone, it might be it might make sense to refinance because and pull that cash out because you're not paying the bill, your tenants are and as long as you're still cash flowing, then it could make sense to you. And let me flip back to the homeowners, the homeowners out there who might want to refinance. If you have a lot of high interest credit cards, you know, maybe student loans, and you know you're suffocating yourself, don't hold on to that two three percent rate knowing that you have one hundred thousand dollars in credit card debt, and if you got to look at the numbers to see if you do a debt consolidation loan, doesn't make sense for you to refinance to pay off all that debt and have a cheaper payment overall. That would probably be the only way I would probably advise a primary residence or a homeowner to refinance, only if they didn't have means to pay off all that high debt. But other than that homeowners right now, I probably wouldn't refinance. I would do more of a homemaking line of credit and investors. Depending on your deal and what you got going on, it could be advantageous for you to look into doing the refinance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to tie the whole night into it. Right.
Speaker 9: We started with building a brand within and obviously we're ending out with real estate. But you've built a brand in real estate, which is pretty difficult. Right when you walk around the country, we see it. People attracted to what you're doing. You've inspired them, You've changed their lives. Not an easy task, and every time I look at you, I feel like you're doing something new to try to expand the brand.
Speaker 5: Obviously, now you're sitting in the content stuity that you've built.
Speaker 9: Talk about that in the real estate field, building a brand because we see people do it. Obviously, shout out to your partner and Ransom James Kiana, who's done an amazing job is with it as well. Can you talk about the strategies that you use to build your brand?
Speaker 4: Ah Man, that's a great question, Troy. I'm glad you asked that one. The Riza Man, the Riza twenty eighteen. I say, your Reza man how to how you got the shave room for financial literacy and your comments and you got four thousand comments and you got nine thousand followers. And he said, bro, you got to deepen your relationship with your audience. All the stuff that you talk about to your clients, you got to start bringing it to your social media. And I was like, what are you talking about? He said, well, are you talking to me? I'm a financial advisor. Why don't you start talking about financial planning because it goes hand in hand with home ownership. And that was the first time that I really understood social media thanks to your bestie Rashad, and from that, from that moment, now I'm keeping in the buck. You taught how the brand built, right, So it was the power collaboration. It's something I've been doing in my entire career. So anybody who's a transaction professional. Our businesses were not built. We were not taught social media when we came into this game, right, especially me. I've been doing this for almost twenty years. And the new folks who are coming and they're not being taught social media. We're taught how to develop relationship especially from a loan offers a perspective with realtors, financial planners CPAs insurance agents, and we build our book of business and we work our book of business. Right. My business model wasn't built for social media, but when I started bringing those conversations to my page and tying that in to home ownership, it kind of opened up the eyes. I was probably one of the first people in the mortgage space that was doing this at a small level at that time and which has continuously graduated into something big. So power collaboration will be the first step that I would tell anybody in my profession that they got to do. Number two always add value to people. The reason why I'm even probably a partner in eyl University, in vestfents and amongst other things that we do together, and why I'm probably here today is because I did my best to add value to Rashard's business without even asking him for anything. I did things without asking for nothing, right. It was just I generally want to see my people win. He was a financial planner when we met, and I wanted to send him business because I wanted my people to work with a black man, and he seemed super knowledgeable. To me right, So add value to people and don't have no expectations because if you add enough value to people, it will come back to you tenfold. See the problem in our business, especially from transaction professionals, we always got a freaking handout. We always want something to return and you don't need to do that. Just add value and your blessings will come to you. So that would be number two thing and number three consistency. You have to be consistent if you're gonna hit.
Speaker 5: Some ernest what's up?
Speaker 9: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, or seats of digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 4: Our merch partners.
Speaker 9: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments. It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border cross are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Social media now one thing that I even had to learn. This is very difficult to do. This is not easy. It's non forty at night. I've been filming all day, I've been working on loans, I've been talking to people all day long. But I still find the time every single day to do content, to put out content, because I understand if I do not let my voice be heard, then the only thing that people would hear is the news and what their filmongrn is. And I have a voice and I'm going to use it to my advantage. So I'm very consistent on what I do and I invest into my business. Like Twoks is here where we right now. He's a part of the team. We built out a content studio. We invest tens of thousands of dollars in equipment, We travel everywhere to get more content.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: We're very consistent about what we're doing and we don't take no days off. This is the way. This has been the business model of EYL and I'm just following suit with the plan of action is, yo, we got to outwork everybody. No one can put out more content than us, No one can give as much free game as us. We have to be the authority. Rashad called me the authority in real estate two years ago, and I looked at it and I called him. I said, Yo, why are you calling me that?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like I really didn't understand where he was going with this, but he's like, no, you're the authority, bro, and I'm like this, it's crazy right now, fast forward. I am the authority and real estate period point blank. And it's nothing you could tell me otherwise, because I believe it now and because I'm consistent and no one's gonna outwork me. So all my real estate professionals, you have to be hungry. You gotta really want this, and you you gotta go out here and just do massive in person and imperfect actions every single day to achieve your goals.
Speaker 5: Massive perfect actions.
Speaker 4: Shout the max match one.
Speaker 8: Let's get Let's get some questions if we can before before we round people.
Speaker 4: Drop some gems in the colon. People, let's go, man, this is E y L power by Recession proof. Drop some gems in the comments. Man, y'all came here to learn. Let's go to rantom gyms. It came on six em. He's to standing time today too.
Speaker 5: That's the fact. Live shout Shout up the Welby Live.
Speaker 4: We dropped mad gyms today too. Y'all better go watch that now. I ain't gonna hold y'all up. Welby is a savage y'all better go watch that episode after I get up for this. Go watch the last post ransoms six pm Eastern Santasoun. It was phenomenal. Shout out at my best one nine seven. All right, well.
Speaker 5: Listen, what's going on? You got MG on a lot with us.
Speaker 10: Hey, y'all, how are y'all?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 11: I am great. I actually met you so long ago when you hosted an event with Denise the broker. I was at the brokerage at the time and I met you.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was a lot that was like, that was like three years ago. Wow' ern Yeah they weren't. I love it.
Speaker 10: Oh man.
Speaker 11: I actually have a quick question. So last year I purchased my childhood home in Florida. We have roughly about two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in equity, and I want to pull it out because the game plan that I have is to purchase an apartment complex. But I don't know if I should pull out a heat or a line of equity. So I'm not sure which direction to go in with that, and so I kind of want to hear what you may think.
Speaker 4: So it's a home equity line of credit, and then you have a he loan, which is an equity loan. Right, So there's two options you can do. Both of them are considered like second mortgages right a home equity line of credit. It kind of acts like a credit card where you have a ten year draw period where you can use the money paid off, use the money paid off, use the money paid off right, and then after ten years it could turn into a twenty year fix. Some banks may turn it into a ten year fix, just depending on the bank in their terms. And so that's heat a he lock, right, and you're only paying money that you use. So if you borrow let's just say one hundred k out of that two point fifty. If you don't use the one hundred k, you don't make a payment. If you use twenty five thousand, you make a payment on that twenty five thousand and not. The difference now a HE loan is they're basically giving you that hundred thousand dollars the day of closing or three days after closing via wire check, whatever, and you're making a payment the next month, even if you didn't deploy that capital into a project. And it's going to be a fixed rate mortgage and it will be probably for a twenty or thirty year term. But right now, those rates are probably going to be nine to eleven percent, just depending. But so for me personally, I necessarily don't like the heat loans because again, if I get one hundred k from it, I have to make payments right away and I might still be shopping for dials and I still got to make this monthly payment, Whereas with a he lock, I have more flexibility with it. Now once you have that one hundred k, even if you spend it all, once you start paying down that principle, it's not like you can access that funds again. With a he loan, you're just paying it back. But with the he lock, over that first tea years, you can kind of move and shake the way you want. So I would recommend he lock, but my disclaimer as always have a plan to make sure you pay back that debt because you don't want to mess up the church's money.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Thank you, Colea.
Speaker 4: So what's happy holidays?
Speaker 5: Happy holidays?
Speaker 3: What's the different between the he loan and a refile?
Speaker 4: So a refinance is when you are using your refinancing your first mortgage. Right, So, if your first mortgage has a rate of three percent and you want to do a cash out refinance. Then you're subject to whatever the market rate is today for that cash out refinance, and you'll have one mortgage. So let's just say you owe three hundred thousand rashard and you want to take out two hundred thousand on the cash out refinance. Now you're going to owe five hundred thousand, but it will be at that much higher interest rate where today's market is. So that's why for me, I would recommend if you have that amount of equity and you can qualify, I would prefer you to leave that first moon't get your loan, so you can keep that three percent rate, and you get the helock in second position or second lean on the property, and you're able to have that flexibility with that capital to use it as you can. Now. I want to say this too with helocks. Those of you who have helocks that are open right now, be very mindful of this. That money is not yours unless you deploy it. So if you have a two hundred thousand dollars helock right now, and let's just say you only use fifty thousand of that helock, so you have availability of one hundred and fifty thousand left at any given moment, the bank can close your line of credit with no warning. So if the economic downturn continues to have happen, if we slide into this recession, if inflation continues to rise, if it goes back up, if home prices keep declining, if home values slip and decline further, the banks at any given time can say, you know what, there's too much risk to have this much equity just out there. Let us cut this off so that way people don't go upside down and they risk their investment of being paid back. So I need you guys, if you have current home equi line of credits, be mindful that because you'll wake up one morning thinking you got one hundred and fifty k or whatever it is to play with, and that thing will be gone. Be mindful even with your credit cards, Even with your credit cards, they'll do that on AMEX and a heartbeat that you think you got one hundred thousand limit and you got fifty thousand now, So just be mindful of that.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dante walk, are we coming to you meet yourself? You've been on muted?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Guidelines godelines, guidelines, guidelines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna go to Devin. Devin, we're coming to you. Mute yourself. You've been on you. What's going on, Devin? It's Thanksgiving these.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you man, Thank you guys. The question was mean. So my question was I have a two question. So the first one is what are some of the best bunks to to get elock from.
Speaker 3: The best bank to get the heck from that?
Speaker 4: I would say always try your local credit union and always try to like the local regional banks first for your home Aquilina credits, because your credit union and your local regional bank wants the local business right and they want that relationship. They want you to bring over accounts and other accounts, so they will probably be the first stops that I would go to if I was looking for a home agre line of credit, would be a local credit union or a local regional bank.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you. The second question is seller my owner finance. I sell a piece of property, it's a lane ralan, and they're doing an owner finance on net. I want to top into that because I got my equipments. I do trucking and I need somewhere to park. How do I approach something like that?
Speaker 4: The seller makes the terms of So the seller finance, and just for those of you wall know, is basically when the seller is agreeing to basically give you a private mortgage and hold that note, and they would dictate the terms. Now, obviously you're dealing directly with the sellers, so you have room to negotiate with them. So they might say, all right, i'll give you this alone. If you're able to put twenty percent down and you will be able, I'll give you a loan for ten years at market rate of seven percent interest only, but after ten years it's a balloon payment and you have to pay me back something like that. Right, I'm just giving you guys an example of what it would look like. But you have the ability to negotiate with them if they're trying, if they are flexible, and if they really want to, you know, get rid of that property. So I think seller financing is a great tool. But any any way you can finance a real estate deal is a great option. It's a great tool. So if you have an opportunity like that, Devin, I would highly recommend that you continue to explore that opportunity.
Speaker 10: All right, thank you, thank you guys, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: No problem, brother.
Speaker 5: Thanks DEVI MG, how you feel? Will we take one more?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, keep going bro.
Speaker 6: Also, God, I just do this. George Murray, were coming to me? You unmute yourself. You've been unmuted?
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you? Hello Howard, y'all.
Speaker 4: Doing alive and blessed, alive and blessed.
Speaker 7: Okay, So you entered the game with your real estate license or you did all of this without your real estate license because I heard you say that you were working on loans.
Speaker 10: NA.
Speaker 4: I into the games as a mortgage guy. I into this game as a loan officer, and I actually had my real estate license too. It's still I still have it. I just got to reactivate it. But I primarily focus on mortgage originations. I help people get funding for deals. For the past twenty years, over a billion dollars funded in my career. I am MG the mortgage guy. George.
Speaker 7: Okay, So, so so you reach out to Florida as well.
Speaker 4: Or just yes, sir. I do all types of loans. I work with first time home buyers investors know a lot if your first time investors to savvy investors. I work on commercial I can do rehab finance, and I can do development financing whatever you want. I'm like Baskin Robbins jehne.
Speaker 7: Okay, So what else you need? So where do I go to your page? Do I go to you to do?
Speaker 4: If you want to work with me, apply with MG dot com. That's it. Apply with MG dot com. If you want to get pre approved, you want a second opinion on the current deal, or if you want to book a consultation with me on my team, apply with MG dot com. Okay, got you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that. Thanks for the blessing.
Speaker 4: Continue blessings, my brother, Yes, blessings.
Speaker 5: It's a blessing to be a blessing. All right.
Speaker 9: Dante Walker, you ready, man, you're coming back to you. You just stuff you've been on. You appreciate you. George happy, holladays you in the field.
Speaker 7: You as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I missed this. I haven't done this in a while.
Speaker 5: Dante, You've been unmuted. Man, what's up? We get him second.
Speaker 4: Change, so we might have to clip that last one. That last that last exchange. I kind of like that one.
Speaker 6: It's gonna get your next post, Joseph Joseph Wells Jr. We're going to you get yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on? Guidelines, guidelines, that's what's going on.
Speaker 5: And he's.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about this.
Speaker 8: So part of Eyo University is MG the Mortgage Guys Home Buys Blueprint BYOME one and volume two. And can you just talk about what's encompassed in the Home Boys Blueprint Volume one and two.
Speaker 4: So the home Buyers Blueprint series is the encyclopedia for home buyers and investors the homes.
Speaker 3: Which what you get? What'd you get? The encyclopedia word.
Speaker 4: From Rashan turn y'all when shap allows this is the result, Yo. I don't have no shame in telling y'all this too. I have no ego with this, YO. When he the first time he said that shit too, I said, oh my god, the encyclopedia, I said, I'm gonna run that joint, yo. Y'all watching that's in real time, y'all, this is live. But now it really is this but it really is though Encyclopedia for Home Buying. The Homeboys Boothprint Volume one is fifteen plus hours of content assessments. I mean you get the So any first time home buyer, new reiltor like yo, you can go through that thing and kind of no, you can get your deal closed.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 4: It's helped thousands of people close on real estate and one of the and I'll be honest, I don't even promote all the success of this. And I got to get better at that because there's been fat literally thousands of people. We be all over the place and people always come out like, yo, I close on this. I save money because of the Homebuys Blueprint valuing one right. So it's the Encyclopedia for Home buy It's probably my greatest work to this day. I love that course and it's my baby. And look Ab took it. Ab was doing assessments and took it and he's like, yore, Matt, I learned all about real estate because of the Homebuys Blueprint.
Speaker 8: So Mike Brown, Mike Brown actually brought a home off of that eyolum not. He was saying, like, you know, he brought the home after studying the blueprint. And the thing about it is like, you know, the encyclopedia is fitting because you go to school and you study and you learn about variety different things, but you never really learn about the process of buying a home. And it's very actually extremely complicated, not as easy as just going to the bank and buy a home. And for most people, that's the biggest purchase that you're ever going to make in life. So being that there's no education on it, what do you go to know what you're doing? You just don't really know what you're doing. You just kind of wing it and you end up making a lot of mistakes. You don't even know you're making mistakes. So you know, to have a curriculum to have you know a step by step died in buying a home and then also how to renovate the home, and you know different programs and interest rates and you know all of that refinancing and all that stuff is actually extremely beneficial for a majority of people because it wasn't taught to.
Speaker 3: You in school.
Speaker 8: And if your parents didn't buy a home, then even if they brought a home, they might not be fully educated on the process. So it's people take it for granted, but that is actually extremely beneficial educational peace because there's so many different parts of buying a home. You got the entrepreneur loan, you got the jumbo mortgage, you got the refine, you got the veteran loan, you got the you know the heat lot, you got the two O three K, you got the two three K.
Speaker 4: You got the home styles. So like Volume two, the rehab pack covers that covers fairly made home style rehab loan. It covers the two or three K in depth detail. That's around seven hours of information. And you know, what I really want to do is in all honesty, and I put this in Chat like a month ago, but I really want to do volume three. And I think Volume three is going to be the best body of work that I've ever done in my life, superseding Volume one because now there's new information, there's new things that are happening in the world and in the marketplace, and there's a lot of different loan products out there. So I think with volume three that's going to encompass heavy investing, heavy entrepreneur, self employed, and really teaching people how to analyze theos and going through those motions too. So Blueprint Volume three will be coming soon. I'm not going to put a data on it right now, because I'm going to probably make that twenty plus hours of information to really help people get the game on track that they push back like this is really going to be a dynamic piece of work and it's only going to be for EYL University powered by recession Proof. So if you want to really learn how to fund your deals, fund your investments, and really get the vital information, you got to be a part of this. Man, you got to be a part of this. So the Home Boys Rodeogia series is phenomenal.
Speaker 9: Yes, she just asked what you can get. If you're in the chat, then you have access to it right now. Oh yeah, surely surely.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if you're in a zoom then you already gucci.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and man, I got I told you this when I first saw it. I think I probably was the first one to have eyes on the program. So it was a complete body of work, and you over deliver it. I know a lot of times I feel like, you know, you get a little harder yourself, like, you know, I could have added more, and after like going through the course and writing the assessments for the course, I'm like, I'm not shure how you could have. In fact, anybody that takes it, they're gonna come out better and they're gonna come out with an understanding of real estate that they never had before.
Speaker 6: I definitely did and I have a home and you walk me through the process of getting another home. So congratulations to you. I know you want to give us our flowers, but I want to give you yours.
Speaker 5: Man. That is a complete body of work.
Speaker 9: It's an authentic body of work, and it is super digestible and the fact that people get to assess how they're learning and what they're learning throughout the process makes it even better. Man, So congrats to you on the becoming the authority in the field of real estate for our community.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 4: Try I appreciate that you from coming from you because you're an educator, You're professionally trained at this. And when you told me that, I'm like, nah, this shit sucks, like I could do a lot more. And you know the funny thing is I said that about episode twelve two and yeah, both is like nah, it's good. Like I am a tough critic on myself. I'm very hard on everything that I do, and Troy is always that person, Like no, as soon as I come off any stage or anything, Troy is literally the first person that comes out to me like yore mg, nah da da d like. So I always appreciate you, bro, because coming from you being a trained professional educator. That means a lot, because I'm not trained to do this. I don't even know how I'm doing this today. To be honest with you, I'm just I'm just doing what I do and the blueprint. Looking back at it now, I agree with a thousand percent with you. That thing's a masterpiece and I'm very proud of it. It's helped thousands of people buy real estate the right way, get good deals. But now I think I want to take it to the next level with Volume three and just continue my mission. And my mission, fellas, is to help close the wealth gap in real estate, one brick at a time. And whether you're buying your primary residence or you buying investment properties, Black and brown people need to buy real estate. We don't need to really pay attention to the fair mongerin We need to stay the course and stay focused on our mission. Our wealth is disappearing in front of our eyes. And if we have everybody who's watching this right now, we have the opportunity to change the generational DNA of our entire community. And real estate is a big play on that. Let's not get it twisted. I know real estate gets treated like the step child when it comes to cryptrow and stocks and everything that's out there. But let's not forget how important real estate is because you can't go outside without seeing real estate period.
Speaker 3: Period with a T with a T YEP. Very important. Uh well MG, always a pleasure. My brother.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being forced back drop Mike drop.
Speaker 1: Dus an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,