Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: We do have a lot of individual stock movers, so let's take a look under the hood. Bloomberg's Natalia Knijevitch joins us and she's kicking it off with FTAI Aviation, a household name Natalia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so shares are up by almost ten percent. This is an airspace company. It producers aircraft, does aircraft leasing and engine leasing as well. So the company started a program to convert some of its engines to turbines, basically providing power for data centers. Yeah, so the production is expected to begin in twenty twenty six. I don't know how often you see companies from aerospace company sector provide in power to data centers, but this is a this is an interesting move. So the company expects to provide the market with a twenty five megawatt unit. It says it has capacity to deliver over our one hundred units.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Jeffers analysts are saying that assuming the average selling price would be about twenty million dollars, that could be worth of about seven hundred and fifty million dollars of EBIDA.
Speaker 2: So it is a ing.
Speaker 4: Every company out there is trying to get the AI win in their sales somehow. So for an aviation company, yeah, I'm in the power business, I'll go power up with data center. That makes sense. How about the oil business, what's going on there at the oil stocks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we see if we look at the C and P five hundred biggest movers and decliners, we see that oil price oil stocks are among the biggest gainers today. Oil prices actually are not moving that much. But overall, it is a pretty bullish sentiment right now. So on the one hand, however, we have this geopolitical tensions in Venezuela and Russia and yeahmen. But then on the other hand, we have these concerns about oversupply in the crude market. We know that this Sunday, OPIC members are expected to meet and potentially pause for the supply hikes. Once again, the concerns about oversupply continue to increase. So this is kind of back and forth crude market. But overall, yes, people are pretty bullish on that stops.
Speaker 4: We'll see how that plays on me. Now that I'm watching landman, I know that we pruce a lot of oil in the US now, yeah, net exporder. Yeah, how about that.
Speaker 1: Biggest biggest oil producer in the world.
Speaker 4: Right, the US fracking net.
Speaker 1: We're We're definitely up there. All right, let's talk about on twenty four Is it o n twenty four or on twenty four I.
Speaker 3: Would say on twenty On twenty the tickers o INTF shares are up by thirty seven percent today. So the company agreed to be bought by Seavent. This is a software business for a total consideration of about four hundred million dollars in cash, and this price represents about more than sixty percent of premium over the closing price on November November ten. Actually, so those companies expect to close this transaction in the second half of twenty twenty six. Goldman Sucks is an exclusive financier. And then again, when the company published earnings in early November, they already said that they see some offers of a potential acquisition. It is an unprofitable business. When you look at FA function on Bloomberg terminal, it says that revenue is declining, but losses are kind of narrowing. So that's that's the deal.
Speaker 2: Nevertheless, software us the Stock mover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on you Tube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app. Mm HM