Speaker 1: No, renting is never better. Well, I mean we just throw all your money away. There can't rent well when you can't afford anything, I guess what's the point. And many times renting is just the same amount every month as a mortgage payment would be for sure, But how many it gets alone? Then I have to pay for all my repairs. I mean, you come from a wealthy Andy family, they can help you.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: So. Oh, we're recording.
Speaker 2: Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. How are you Andy? It's February. Did you know that? Yeah? February. Yeah, it's really difficult when you try to say February because you want to say it properly, but it just sounds weird when you say it properly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds weird. Different.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited for the cereal that's new today. There's a lot of new cereals a ton. The sack is bulging with new cereals. I do't to hear about your bulging sun. So I'm going to pick the one that I'm most excited for. How about that? And next week we can do that you're most excited for? How about that. Sure, you pick the new one next. Oh great, we'll let you partially curate. Okay, yeah, so this actually all the cereals today came from our friend Matt. Dude.
Speaker 2: This guy is like, he's the goat of serial killer.
Speaker 1: He's the honor back Yes he is. We have two backbones, I mean human and also Matt, I'm also a backbone. Okay, I mean ninety percent of the cereals that we've done on the show, I've acquired ninety Okay, yep, eighty eight okay, eighty eight. Great.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna keep giving kudos to the people that also help us.
Speaker 1: But we deserve kudos too.
Speaker 2: You get kudos every time you come on this mic.
Speaker 1: Remember those granola bars, they were good. I don't you remember? Kudos from the nineties. Kudos you had them in your little lunchbag in school. I'm sure when I was four, No, not four, No, you were in you were in probably middle school.
Speaker 2: Okay, probably, but you don't know.
Speaker 1: Well I do, because we gave them way here at the radio station in the late nineties. Great, so you were in middle school. Great, they had little m and ms in them and stuff. No kudos knowing Look, it up, look it up. I bet you do. Here.
Speaker 2: You have a computer infant, I do.
Speaker 1: I have a ko watch this. I'm gonna you love when I do. This is my favorite thing. You love when I do. I'm just gonna go to Google.
Speaker 2: Okay, there, it is cool to google does.
Speaker 1: Gru it's right there, Nola bars.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's right there. No, no, just click that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, maybe they still make them. Even you don't remember that. Kudos kudos, I'm yours. Kudos.
Speaker 2: You keep saying it. That doesn't mean that I remember.
Speaker 1: There's a variety pack eminem they got snickers once, peanut butter, every cool. I don't. I don't think they make them anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't remember ever getting this as a snack.
Speaker 1: Really, but yeah, this is the box that I know and love. I get if they still make them, maybe it's this yellow box.
Speaker 2: Now it kind of looks like uh, Weed, epix or whatever, not so much the yellow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it doesn't look like they make them anymore here in America. Yeah, probably because but I'm sure some of our listeners are well aware of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, listeners, if you're listening and you remember it, cool anyway, I don't.
Speaker 1: This is the cereal in the sack that I'm most excited. Look it's blueberry brand. Crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 1: Sun's on there. So it's a it's a raisin brand. Two scoops of blueberries. No, they're more expensive than raisins, so I don't take this too scoop pluster. They couldn't afford it in the factory. Plus they're really they're little and dehydrated. I don't really love it, but blueberry.
Speaker 2: But you were so excited.
Speaker 1: I am because look at well in the box they have big, plump blueberries. But when you see what they are, okay, you know, while I'm getting the Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk out of the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge, here, shake this shake you shake your shake, start shame.
Speaker 2: I went to the Farmland frush.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh good lord.
Speaker 2: I went to the Farmland Fresh Dairies whole milk the refrigerator and I got the the whole milk. This is ultra pasteurized andy Vitamin D.
Speaker 1: I would have just said it's organic.
Speaker 2: I no, no, you have to be me. Oh yeah, all right, So this is Farmland Fresh Dairies organic ultra pasteurized Vitamin D whole milk.
Speaker 1: Wait Farmla Fresh Staies makes milk.
Speaker 2: I hope you're ready for that, Andy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was perusing the cereal aisles and saw this one and it caught my eye. Not at all true because I told you that Matt sent it to you. You're supposed to be mean. You're supposed to be me.
Speaker 1: If I was you, I just wouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: Oh wouldn't. You're trying it. I'm not doing it. That was yea. You almost got me there, but you're not gonna get me to lose my temper today.
Speaker 1: Smells really nice.
Speaker 2: That's great. Smell it delicious smelling bluebird.
Speaker 1: I was almost gonna shake this. You should never leave caps off like that. That would have been a big that would have gone every where.
Speaker 2: Please, it's not the worst thing that's ever been on the floor in the study. Would have gone all up in the board. It would have gone off in the board. Yes, there he goes again. It would have been all up in the board.
Speaker 1: So new Kellogg's Blueberry brand crunch.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm really liking. Oh I spilled, let's try.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: You do not reminds me of what even though it couldn't be because it's a different company. It tastes a lot like the Multimio blueberry Cobbler or wherever.
Speaker 2: The hell it was, right, mm hmm, that's when they sent us the machine.
Speaker 1: That's right, except these are real blueberries. That was artificial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is delicious. I'm gonna give this four bowls in a spoon. I like the little granola cluster, I like the blueberries. Shockingly, it's got a nice sweet taste to it. I'm enjoying this. Yeah, four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: The flakes are really good too, mm hmm. So basically this is blueberry brand. I like it me too. I'm going to replicate your rating. That means the same. Oh no, no way, give it four balls in a spoon. And if you see this in the aisles of your supermarket, I would grab it. I would do. Oh there's the plate we're doing down there, thank you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't the floor.
Speaker 1: Now I did this this episode all backwards again because the next two are going to suck.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe why do you do that? What for your careful curation? You're not really carefully curating.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I always like to have the nice new cereal first, maybe I shouldn't do that, Maybe I should like make people wait.
Speaker 2: It's a tease. You're right, Yeah, you should do it, and we'll try the good cereal after the break and.
Speaker 1: Then we do our little thing and then we should have a new cereal tease thing. Yeah, all right, Well do you want like, because I have a feeling you're going to vomit from one of them? Oh boy, do you want to vomit before the break or after that after?
Speaker 2: I want to like? Yeah, let me let me try and enjoy myself until then.
Speaker 1: All right. In that case, we'll do another seven Sundays.
Speaker 2: Three wishes, seven Sundays to tuesdays. What are all these companies doing with all these days?
Speaker 1: So this is another This is real berry. It doesn't say what kind of berry, but it is blue. Okay, it's grain free. This is one of the sunflowers. This is a sunflower cereal.
Speaker 2: Ingredients cassava, sunflower protein, maple syrup, coconut oil, strawberries, blueberries, vanilla extract, and lemon extract. Better breakfast, breakfast every day.
Speaker 1: It sounds good. Oh you got a big, big message.
Speaker 2: There was that my thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you hear that sound? Yeah? Oh, Oops, something important is happening.
Speaker 2: Probably the company is going down.
Speaker 1: Well, we know that they're big old flowery chunks, right, flowery chunk puffs. We'll call them puffs. They look like like gerber.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they are flowery. Look at that. That's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at the cock on the front. Oh but he's right there. Yeah, he's sang eight real ingredients, five grams of added sugar and zero refined sugar. This smells like your grandma's robe.
Speaker 2: No, it smells like sorry the oh god, you know how the malls when you know they're going out of business and all those rock stores are showing up. Sure, and those like natural stores where they're.
Speaker 1: Like the little fountains and the bonsai trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, this smells like that store. Okay, it's it's got a very petuliish smell to it.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully the Farmland Fresh Dairy's whole organic milk will make it a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me channel my third eye and try the cereal blind. Yeah. Oh god, did they sing the barely breathing song?
Speaker 1: No, that's dunk and chic Ah. Yeah yeah, you like how I knew that right away?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's so cool.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. I taste the lemon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, come on, come on, man, what God, this is terrible. It's not.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's terrible. This is disgusting. Wait till the next one. God bless America. Like, it's actually like a lemon cereal, so I'm not having the same effect.
Speaker 2: That it's too earthy. This tastes like I need to go get a rock. I need to like, I'm gonna buy a rock by a charm and I'm gonna buy this cereal at the same time. That is not it. That's a bowl for me. No, I hate the consistency.
Speaker 1: Of the thing.
Speaker 2: The lemon is just so packed.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it three balls.
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I usually don't like this.
Speaker 2: Head's a little warm. Maybe you're going through something something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a manopause?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure it is.
Speaker 1: I'm there. If there is anopause, I'm definitely at manopause. What happens in manopause? I think cereal? That's her good?
Speaker 2: This is not it? Like I'm actually shocked because this it tastes like a sunflower.
Speaker 1: Right. I love some flower seeds.
Speaker 2: I like some flower seeds too, because they're super salty and crunchy.
Speaker 1: No, I get the unsalted ones. Oh good, they're not crunchy. They're almost mushy actually.
Speaker 2: When you crack it open.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I get them out of the shell. Please for someone who's so I'm country.
Speaker 2: Now I listen to this. I want to get a pickup truck.
Speaker 1: Do you buy seedless sunflower seeds? No, you can't buy seedless sunflower seeds. I buy shell list oh flower seeds.
Speaker 2: Shell liss sunflower seeds. Ye, mister country himself is now all of a sudden doing that.
Speaker 1: What do you think I've have a spittoon in my basement. I mean, what do you spit it in a cup? That's gross.
Speaker 2: I actually now need to see a simple life show with you starring in it, actually going someplace in like a rural southern states. This way you could be like, oh no, no, I'm good, thank you. No no, I can't. I can't milk the cow. No no, no, I can't spit that. No no, no, I can't move the I can't do the hoof thing put on a new on a horse or something.
Speaker 1: Hoof You know you don't put new hoofs on the horseshoes.
Speaker 2: The cleavers, horseshoes, the horseshoes. No, no, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: What do you think I want? Parrot? I can't maneuver you get break your teeth and everything. How hard are some flower septs? Does this happen in Manopo? So much spare time that you can crack open shells where you're just put.
Speaker 2: Them in your mouth on with how much does it take?
Speaker 1: So much?
Speaker 2: How much time? So much?
Speaker 1: And then you have those little the little pieces of shell and.
Speaker 2: That's why you have a cup. No, you would crunch it and you just and then you eat the next handful. Nope, how much time do you really think it takes?
Speaker 1: It's it's stupid. If you actually just want the meat that's inside, just eat the meat. Why do you have a shell on it? Like? Do you also buy peanuts and shells?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And you just sit there and open them up and get your crap all over the place.
Speaker 2: You a you have a garbage bag? Why?
Speaker 1: Just by Okay, it's one thing. If you're at a baseball game, yeah, that's pastime everything. But I mean if you're saying it's time everything, But if you're sitting at your house, you get a thing of planters and you just chug.
Speaker 2: Them, chug peanuts.
Speaker 1: You probably have like a bowl of walnuts on your dining room table too, with a crackers with crackers with crack and open right, yeah, yeah, in the shell, in the shell everything.
Speaker 2: No. Actually, I chew them because these teeth I could break open walnut shells. And I also because you know, sunflower seeds are so crunchy.
Speaker 1: You're such a weirdough I'm not.
Speaker 2: You're a mister country country roads, back roads, Yeah, pickup trucks everything. When it comes to sunflower seeds, you're like, excuse me, I think the more convenient one for me, think you. But yeah, to everything.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do. Ever back whoo? All right?
Speaker 2: Is that what they say in the South?
Speaker 1: Who I don't live in the South.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. You live out on an island, Yeah, I do. It's long.
Speaker 1: It's very light, is a long island, hence the name. We were very creative, all right, Andrew, here we go. Now. In the past, this particular brand has made us throw up more than once, or at the very least spit out.
Speaker 2: Is this Grandma's Kisses or something?
Speaker 1: No, No, no, we can thank our friend Matt again for sending us this one.
Speaker 2: Oh is this the one that has like the that gives the money to the kids.
Speaker 1: No, this is Magic Spoon.
Speaker 2: Andrews, oh, okay, yeah, because that one. I looked back at an episode and saw that. I was like, this cereal is disgusting. And then I started reading it and it was like, we give fifty percent of the proceeds to kids with cancer, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, and Oki, yeah, no, no, no, this is just magic spoon ten dollars a box, and it's weird. There's a kangaroo in the front as we were talking about kangaroos on the Big Show. Oh yeah, Gandhi, people can fight kangaroos. Yeah, I have a couple friends. She asked my friend Nick, and he said that he could fight a kangaroo. Well, I mean, you are built like a kangaroo and I would not take you on.
Speaker 2: I'm built like a kangaroos like solid, yeah, and you could kick yeah, I could, yeah, but I would never fight a kangaroo because they're vicious.
Speaker 1: They would kill you, and they hold people underwater. Yes, and they also make you eat magic spoon cinnamon while you're on their back with a camera.
Speaker 2: Good. This is magic spound protein cereal. This is cinnamon toast flavor, twelve grands of protein deer total sugars and four grands of nick Cabs.
Speaker 1: You know, it's also really strange is in the box with the cinnamon toast magic spoon. He also sends us a box of magic spoon cinnamon roll. Why would they have something so close roll and toast. Why would you have two different cereals because.
Speaker 2: One has icing okay well and down on a We noticed the difference. Also, like why did they make the kangaroo cereal?
Speaker 1: Like this is an Australian there's nothing in here.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, I'm glad people spend a lot of money on this.
Speaker 1: Right you go to the store. This is ten dollars a boxing at ten dollars, but they are They're in mainstream store. You'll used to only be able to buy it like on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 2: Biff's dead the nipple baby, that is Biff. This is definitely a subsidiary of Kellogg's or someone where they threw that sun in charge of like the Keto cereals. And he's like, I maybe it's dead.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you. That's biff. This smells nice. It's buttery, right, it smells like buttery cinnamon toast.
Speaker 2: But can I say something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is buttery cinnamon toast? You do butter and cinnamon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who does that?
Speaker 1: I it's fairly normal. You get you toast a piece of bread and you spread some butter on it and then put cinnamon sugar.
Speaker 2: Not a day in my life have I ever done that?
Speaker 1: Well, we should try it.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 1: It's bloody delicious.
Speaker 2: Well no, In Australia it's they have fairy toast.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Fairy toast?
Speaker 1: Do have fregelhite?
Speaker 2: No, it's not vegemite. It's just sprinkles on toast. Sprinkles Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are they rainbow? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fairy toast.
Speaker 1: Do they call them sprinkles?
Speaker 2: No? I like they call them something else there, maybe fairies. That's why it's called fairy toast.
Speaker 1: Got it all right? So we're gonna put a little bit of a farmland fresh fairries whole organic milk.
Speaker 2: But wait, I should probably check that because in one of the reviews it said Andrew is consistently wrong whenever he says something. But I do know that they have fairy toast.
Speaker 1: All right, so these look like a tiny little cheerbouse. Hold up, what would you do? Get up? Okay, bring the can, bring over, bring the bin closer. I don't know. I'm I'm cautiously optimistic with this. Ready one two.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Taste good right there, Let's see what happens. It's good right right now? It is. Keep chewing hmm. I don't know, Andy, it's not terrible.
Speaker 2: Did they change the formula?
Speaker 1: Usually it goes bad, right, it's creamy, yeah, and you can't really describe cereal as creamy, but it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, magic spoon, I see you.
Speaker 1: That might be the second only the first time ever that I've had a second spoonful of magic spoon. Hm hm, high protein, keto friendly, gluten free, grain free, soy free, wheat free. Hmm. It's it's okay, right.
Speaker 2: Just ain't that bad? I actually don't think I hate the magic spoon cinnamon toast.
Speaker 1: No, this is actually pretty decent.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have that Remember we would always get that crazy yeah, that aftertaste. As soon as the flavor was gone, you would get that vimicious aftertaste, vermicious. Yeah, I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: That was a word. It might be vermicious. I'm giving it three balls. I'm gonna give it three bowls and a spoon. This is a nice sheila.
Speaker 1: Huh a sheila?
Speaker 2: A nice shela? Is it a box? Is a nice shela?
Speaker 1: Is that a girl kangaroo?
Speaker 2: It's a gour kangaroo?
Speaker 1: Is it really? Was it a baby? What are the babies? Because the babies are called something all so weird.
Speaker 2: Joey's Joey they leave in the pouch. This is wonderful, I'd say it of all the magic spoons. If you find the cinnamon toasts in stores, make sure you go get them. Now I'm sounding British at the same time as Australian.
Speaker 1: I thought that was gonna be a colossal fel.
Speaker 2: So sorry if you were tuning in and we're expecting me to.
Speaker 1: Vom oh, it's coming, but just not today. No. Yeah, well that was great. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Yes we love you, guys. Thank you for listening and tuning in and liking and subscribing and rating and reviewing and all the fun things.
Speaker 1: That was an enlightening episode.
Speaker 2: Andrew Lightning, what was enlightening.
Speaker 1: I just you know, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't expect it to go the way I have disgusting seven Sunday's flavor in my mouth right now. It's like I ate cinnamon toast. But then in the background, it's like you also ate a leaf.
Speaker 1: Yes, the leaf of a berry bush. Yeah, without the berry.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I gotta go to the comne store and get myself some Uhow slower seeds out shells?
Speaker 1: Shelled?
Speaker 2: Shelled?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, unshelled?
Speaker 1: No, No, shelled means they're out of the shell. What that's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: Things will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Wait, very good.
Speaker 2: No, yes, shelled is out of shell.
Speaker 1: Sheld means they took it out of the shell. How that just is? But why I would like it shelled? Please?
Speaker 2: That makes no sense. That means I'd want it in a shell.
Speaker 1: You would think.
Speaker 2: No, No, I know, no, that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Here. Look I'll show you. I'll go to google dot com again.
Speaker 2: Please just type it in. We don't need to go to Google.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to back up the truck. Here. Watch this shell.
Speaker 2: Why is it shelled?
Speaker 1: Shelled? Some flower?
Speaker 2: Oh, you can get them in bulk seeds. It make them for birds. Too.
Speaker 1: Look, see shelled, that's so weird. Not in the shell shelled. It means we removed the shell.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anyway, thank you to our good friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 2: We love you Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: Farm Fresh since nineteen fourteen age am.
Speaker 2: That's like over one hundred years.
Speaker 1: Very good. Yeah. Please follow them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies, follow us at serial Killers PC and that's it, buddy, until we see you next week. Thank you so much for listening. Yes, check out the website serial Killers see dot comyncy all the ratings of the well over a thousand serials that we've done. We love you Newman Crazy. We do love you Newman. Until we see you next time. Say crunch, Andrew, Crunch, Okay.
Speaker 2: When do you a bowl?
Speaker 1: Chat No,