Speaker 1: What is up, my friends? What is up? Friendos? And welcome into Leading Off Frac. Do you buy prize picks? See that promo code if you're watching on the YouTube down there and now you see it says Leading Off. Use that promo code, get a one hundred percent deposit match when you use prize picks. Do it today. It is a new era, new new new world order for life. Back in the seat is at least another beautiful bald face. It is not Joe, piece of Pia. Joe has left us all. I want you to all know this. For the Welsh haters are infuriated today because I'm hosting, but I want you all to know this. I love you. Joe hates you. Joe doesn't respect you. Joe doesn't love any of you. I do, and so does Bubba. That's right, because we're the new crew. Bubba, what is up, my brother?
Speaker 2: What is up? My friend?
Speaker 3: Always a pleasure getting to talk baseball with you and then take the place of another great bald man of our generation. So as he would, as Joe would say, today is a new day for everything that's right.
Speaker 1: And would you look at this? He did make it appearance. Joe got in here. Joe is in here. He's that I'm here for the last on Hella Cunya breakdown. Joe does respect you, by the way, but I did. How we see, if you guys don't understand what we have to do. You have to bring the other guy down. We have to bring him down as low as possible so Bubba and I can rise to the top. I'm very glad to.
Speaker 2: Have you w one on one. Joe did appreciate this.
Speaker 1: It's heel work. Yeah, well, it's actually it's kind of like an inverse heel work with him into the heel exactly turn him into the field. It's like a d X. It's more of like it's not vigilante.
Speaker 2: What was d X?
Speaker 1: What's that term of? Like you're not the good guy, you're not the bad guy. Joe probably knows from it, you know, like Stone Cold would be the anti hero. We're kind of like the anti heroes that are in here. Bubba is going to be here for all the shows. It's going to be me and Bubba Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. So you are going to get a bald head with you every single day joining me. And we got you guys covered. We got you guys covered with all the fun and I'm actually I'm working on a few little things too. I want to make sure that we have here so we can, like, you know, call to Joe if we need a little like Joe, like a little hey yo, maybe a little video that's going on there. Today's episode, it's gonna be very trade centric, just for everybody to know. Tomorrow's a trade deadline. I think it's like.
Speaker 2: Six six pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, how did they throw a dartboard at a clock?
Speaker 2: I just don't understand how you pick that one. It's so late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so weird. I remember, like back in the day, it would be like three pm Eastern. It was like early in the day for us. You're a West Coast guy with me, so we're West coast guys. It was much earlier. It's later. So we're a little over twenty four hours to the trade deadline. And the weekend got nuts. So we've got a whole bunch of news that is very trade centric. A couple trade rumors are out there, and then we've got all the latest and greatest and you guys can be very excited too, as I am not the greatest DFS. That's not my focus. Joe always a phenomenal DFS guy. Well, guess what, Bubba in the phenomenal tier. So you guys are going to be covered on that front. But we got everything going up for you. Let's talk about the big trade. The first big one and the first two are going to be from the same team. The Rangers went out and got Max Scherzer. Rangers acquired Max Scherzer. They sent Luis on hell Akunya off to the Mets. There was a bunch of money that was exchange hands. I've actually got some funny stories with this. But Bubba, what's your take on Max going to Texas. Some people think he's washed, some people think this is a great run. Texas is going all in. What do you think about Max with the Rangers.
Speaker 3: I think it's great for Texas going all in. You know, you get the Mets to pay for part of the money. Obviously you'll talk prospect in a minute. There's a big piece to that. But sures you're still fine. The strikeouts are there. It's the thing we saw a few years back. He still with the home runs in bunches, and that's the issue. Assureser but he can still dominate at the best times, and you need a rotate. Their rotation needs help. In Texas, they have one of the best offenses in all baseball. So it's a great move to go all in. Why not strike while the irons hot?
Speaker 1: I love this. I think it's a great move too, because if you're thinking like long term, the what the rotation is going to look like, you know, next year, the year and after that. I mean, what Max has done this trade? Max covers de Grom because Dagram is going to be out to what like most likely all of next year or I think maybe we discussed maybe year, Yeah exactly, And the there was a little sticky thing that happened that maybe the Max trade got like halted for a second because he needed to agree to pick up the option, which is forty three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Did did you hear how that whole thing went down? Like after his start early he was mad about the trades the Mets are already making, so he won't to talk to the front office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after Robertson was like, can you believe, by the way, David Robertson is the reason Max is range.
Speaker 3: The straw that broke the Campbell's back, like really, David Robertson.
Speaker 1: Like like the Rangers were like's the metsro on the phone? They're like, yeah, you get rid of David. The David Robertson move got Max pissed, and then then the whole thing happened. But like, yeah, this covers that it's a ton of money. This is what that is Luisan Helicunya, which I'll probably talk about this on ITL but there's a funny thing about the whole Luisa on Helicunya thing because I heard it. I was also on the Rangers backfield that morning, Bubba. I was on there and the first rumored guy was Sebastian Walcott, who's one of their top international prospects. I was there watching Walcott and White Langford, who they took for overall play, and then I ended up going and seeing Barbie. I went and saw the Barbie movie. I come out of Barbie and then I look at my phone and it's like Sebashia Walcott's getting traded. And it was such a weird experience. But Luisan Helicuna is a great return. Forty two stolen bases so far this year, seven homers hitting over three hundred, and you know, I'll just say I've always been a Luis on Helicunia guy. There were so many in the prospect industry that were like, he's a nothing burger, he's a gimmick, blah blah blah. Back when he wasn't even into like full season ball, this team was hitting him three in their lineups. He's got great bat speed, good athleticism. I mean, his brother obviously touts him up. Big stolen bases through the wazoo. He can make a ton of contact. In this era of baseball, this is a dude that can. I mean, he could easily be fifteen thirty. I don't see a reason why he can't. He could be a number two hitter. I wouldn't be shocked if he's a number three hitter. It's pretty great return. I mean the team. But the team, though paid a boatload of money. I think they paid, Like was it the Rangers are only paying twenty two million dollars total?
Speaker 3: Or I believe they they they sent twenty two I could be totally wrong either way.
Speaker 2: They basically covered half of it.
Speaker 3: They split the difference in order to get a But you know, if they didn't spend send any money. They probably got like a third rate, like third basement out of High A or something, so they had to get something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like so akun you can get a little long in the swing. But I'm telling you it's like crazy big bat speed and you've seen the maturation this year, and you know he's going wild for stolen bases. So you know, you guys that are in here, you know this is a kind of wild comp But you know what, it's not off. It's not crazy off. The Albi's is a good comp to Acunya. Yeah, there's some still in the same game. Because Acuna can get into bad streaks, he can get kind of strikeouty, batting average can go down. I think Acunya is more stolen base over power like where Albi's is a little bit more power over stolen base. But this is huge. This is a huge trade for them. They paid a boatload of money, but they're going to you know, push those chips in with him, and this is a big trade. Now, the Rangers also were not done. They went out acquired Jordan Montgomery and Chris Stratton as a bullpen piece from the Cardinals, who they then traded Thomas Sagacy to Cole Roby and John King. And another funny story to Coole Roby was throwing a bullpen session when I walked on the field on Saturday. He wasn't at a minor league affiliate, and we and I was with a couple of people, and we saw a whole bunch of dudes. We saw a whole bunch of guys, and we were wondering what this was about. And then we figured out, oh, this must have been some scouts that were out watching that session, watching that throwing session, because there were a lot of people out there. So Jordan Montgomery goes to help fill out this rotation which now looks like Max Montgomery, Evaldi when he's healthy, Haney, and Dane Dunning. So Montgomery, do you view how big of an upgrade do you view this with the Rangers for him?
Speaker 3: I think it's tremendous. I've always been a Jordan Montgomery fans. I might be biased on this scenario, but you look for a guy that's going to give you quality start after quality started for quality start, which with that's all that offense needs, and he can do that. Strikeouts have been up since he's joined the Cardinals, at least over the last year or so. So I'm a big, big fan of Jomo going to Texas, Like I almost in the grand scheme of things, he might be better overall than Sure there sure has got the big game. I can dominate, but can also get shelled, where Joemo is just that consistent arm you can throw out there every fifth day and you know it's gonna He's gonna go six maybe seven, which helps her bullpen, and he's gonna give you a chance to win eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 2: So I'm a big fan of that move.
Speaker 1: I was looking for this. Bizizikis has said, well, she disappointed the Dbacks have been quiet. Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's going to hear that on the next time.
Speaker 2: I can tell you. Did you really have to ask about this?
Speaker 1: Is like, Well, one of the reasons I'm gonna bring it up is like this was a solid return for Jordan Montgomery. Thomas Agacy who got traded. Uh, he actually leads minor league baseball and hits. He is the most hits in the minor leagues. I'm not the biggest Thomas Agacy guy. Uh, there's fringy power, speed whatever. I think it makes a lot of contact. He might be one of those points league like, you know, doesn't strike out, maybe he hits at the top of an order. I saw somebody, I want to say, maybe it was Jesse Roach from baseball perspectives, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but someone had thrown out this comp of maybe like a Brendan Donovan, and I was like, Oh, that's kind of interesting. He's a little bit skinnier, but that might be sagacy. But I looked at the Jordan Montgomery trade and I was like, Diebacks couldn't like they didn't offer that, they didn't put that out in actually.
Speaker 3: That I said the same thing about the Giants, like I want to get a starting pictured. Montgomery's the top of my list, and that seemed very doable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was pretty I'm and I'm very disappointed. I'm like super disappointed that the Diamonbacks haven't done anything because all you have are the Rangers and the Dodgers and these teams making these moves and they're just sitting there because I think this Montgomery move is a solid push up, you know. And the Cardinals, I don't know why they wanted Segasey when they got Mason Winn and they've got Tommy Edmond and Nolan Gorman. But it's just more depth, and this is a he is a little bit different than a decent amount of the crew that they have and a lot of big power guys and stuff like that. Mason Winn is more defense over offense. Sagacy's got a little bit more offense. But this was just, you know, again, a solid, solid trade and we can talk about Fred was talking about one of the back rooms. We're gonna talk about overall rumors here in just a second. So other trade later yesterday Angels acquired CJ. Krohn and Randall Gritchick and cash considerations from the Rockies for Jake Madden and Mason Albright. So the only thing to really focus on here is kron and Gritchik are both going to go into that Angels lineup. Who's absolutely committed to go all in. I mean, they are just chips in final table. Any positive boost that I think getting these guys out of Colorado makes me like them a little bit less. But if you want to talk about the lineup that they're built around, there's a lot of RBI potentials. So is this a wash? Is this a plus? Is this a negative for Krawn and Gritchick.
Speaker 3: I think it's a plus actually, Honestly, getting out of the Cours hangovers in and out of the Colorado, which we've seen happen for those guys and just the overall team around them, like it's gonna be a big boost, especially for guy like Gritchick who was starting to heat up too.
Speaker 2: So I like that move with Taylor Ward going out for the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I think I'm really indifferent on Kron. I think they both might be just washes instead.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, Krawn, I'm not too is what he is to write about now.
Speaker 1: To me, But like you, maybe like Gritchick went from maybe like fringy sitting on the wire type of guy to like, oh, let's pick him up. Obviously, Taylor Ward got injured. We're going to talk about an injuries, but Taylor Ward looks like he'll be out for the year after getting hit in the face, and that's going to take him out, and Gritchick is going to be that guy. So Gritchick kind of moves from probably fringy to yeah, let's pick him up in a in a five outfielder, twelve team league, so, like Richard just asked this question, this is easily new bar, he said, Nutbar versus Ritchick. It's like easily new bar to me. But Gritchick is in like the next tier.
Speaker 2: I think he's close, but a new bar for sure. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nudy's been.
Speaker 3: Nudy's like he's actually playing really really well at least quote unquote healthy. Shocker how that works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this will be one of those annoying ones. I just get annoyed with people. It's mainly in fantasy football where they're like, this is my guy, and then the guy doesn't play for five weeks and then you have to think about dropping him, but then they're good the final ten and then they're like I told you I won. Like, that'll be kind of my new bar one because I was like the big new bar guy and it's been kind of a disappointment and some people dropped him. I never did, and now he's really uh, he's picking it back up. That's the interesting question. Eric said, Well, is Trade Turner the worst performing first round pick this year?
Speaker 2: It's close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he's not, it's close, But I'd say yes, I'd have to go look at ADP.
Speaker 1: But yes, yeah, I mean, I'm just going through the names in my head. I think that's.
Speaker 3: Really pretty acurate because I took him top three. You took him top three, so it's not even just his first round pick. You're talking people had one. Some people had him one. Dude over imagine that one not mine?
Speaker 1: All right? Other trades. The Cardinals also made another trade. They trade They got Adam Cloffenstein and uh, sem is it sem rovers wrote ROBERSI ROBERSI relief picture not even me, I don't know. But they got Jordan Hicks Toronto did, and what that ended up doing was kind of decimating Jordan Hicks's closer ability except for the short term because Jordan Moano's on the I L so he'll be able to theoretically get thrown in and get some saves right now, but that takes him out of the market once Romano comes back. So this is like the fear with all the relief pictures is he's now kind of done with that, and then it, you know, opens up the cardinal situation, which who are you betting on on the cardinal situation right now?
Speaker 3: I've always been a huge Geevanni Diegos fan but he pitch two innings in Sunday's game, Jojo Romero got to save, so that kind of surprised me. I'm still a Givanni guy, but you got to at least keep an eye on Jojo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a decent one. I'm a little bit disappointed about the the Hicks one, except in the short term. Again, but like count straight.
Speaker 3: Maybe Remand's backs worse than we thought. He's been dealing with this for a bit, so you never know.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Also you had the Royals who made a small little trade with the Braves. Braves got Nicky Lopez for some infield depth and they acquired Taylor Hearn. I would just also throw out how damning is that for von Grissom. How damning is that that they went and acquired Nicki Lopez. I know, like Orlando Arci and stuff, but they have so little trust in him to be able to come back up in that backo that they went and traded for Nicky Lopez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a great point. I didn't even think about that initially. I was just like, why you get nick then you throw that into the mix, it's even worse.
Speaker 1: Vomit, dude, A couple of trade rumors that are floating out. Jesse Rodgers of ESPN reports at the Cubs are telling teams that Cody Bellinger will not be traded, that the Cubs are gonna stick around, They're gonna fight it out a little bit, and no Stroman and no Bellinger. So I guess that's a relative.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is that a boost in your mind to his value to stay and be able to hit in Chicago, where he's made a lot of these adjustments. I kind of saw that, like, Eh, it would have been nice if he was in a new place like an Angel's or something and hitting in a lineup around like super superstars. Is it a plus for you for Bellinger's value rest a season to not have to make the big move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's comfortable right now, and so I'm pretty happy with him staying in Chicago. He's playing way better and I even thought he could possibly play, So I'm happy with him staying there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted to look here, and I'm gonna assume they didn't say it. Jessee Rodgers didn't say in the same report, but I'm gonna assume that has to probably go with Stroman as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw a different report that Stroman's staying too. The Cubs are basically staying put. They might make a couple of small moves. I think a lot of that has to do with watching the Cardinals throw the white flag out there and going, Okay, it's one last team you gotta worry about.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, I mean, I think you're having a multi teams that are doing the Diamondbacks I think are in this play. They might surprise us in the next twenty four hours, but it seems like they're losing games at a pretty rapid clip and they're realizing, oh, we just have to do something small. Cubs are probably in the same boat of doing something small. Bellinger is. Someone just said this, Yeah, Walkee was saying Bellinger's x stats are so so, so bad. He's one of the anomaly guys, and I wish I'd been tracking him away.
Speaker 2: Short.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's like there's been like four or five guys that are so different from what their savant pages show. I wish I had been tracking who all these players are, because you look at bellinger stats, fifteen homers, twelve stolen bases in under three hundred at bats, hitting three hundred, almost fifty run fifty rbi if you want to combo them up, those are great numbers, especially with where the trajectory is going. This could be a twenty twenty guy. But then you go and look, he is bottom nineteen percentile in average ECXI velocity, bottom forty percent allen max. Hard hit is trash explob Yeah, it's garbage. XBA is two sixty six, which is not the word you would take a two sixty six Bellinger, except it's fifty points lower than where he's at right now. So he's a little bit of like an anomaly, and like what side do you buy of him? But I guess maybe staying is like a good thing. The other one is uh Andy Martino of sny dot tv reports of the Mets are not in deep talks with any team regarding a potential Justin Verlander trade, because I had saw.
Speaker 2: Some I've seen the opposite reports too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, well yesterday there was something like he was going to get scratched and blah blah blah. You have to assume they're going to move.
Speaker 3: They said Houston the Dodgers, and I saw one of their team were in deep discussions with the Mets. I saw it this morning, So but that's the Mets guy trying to probably play the game.
Speaker 2: That's what that is right there.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Dodgers are going to come in because the Astros were asked about this apparently, and the Astros ended up saying that they weren't currently in the He makes the most sense. Wonky's right, Verlander makes the most sense in Houston to have that reunion. But I believe they were asked about it and they just said they unless something changes, they weren't really in the market to make any type of move like this. The Dodgers, though, I do feel like they ought.
Speaker 2: I feel like a.
Speaker 1: Dodgers team could go in drop a prospect, you know, pay some money or whatever. In the inverse, Mets pay some money. They've already set the precedent where they pay money, So maybe they pay a portion, a decent portion of Verlanders get a top end prospect, just like they did with a Kunya, and they're setting the stage for that. I don't know. I mean, what were the odds you're going to put on Verlander getting moved at the deadline?
Speaker 3: I got it like seventy five percent. He's going to seventy five, the Mets are blowing it all up. That's it's over. It's over, Johnny, just finish it.
Speaker 1: I I tweeted out this weekend, there's a part of me, and like people pointed out, obviously the Mets paid like a jillion dollars for sures, you're to go away, But like, if they're clearing all that money, it just makes more sense that Otani, like even more sense that they're going to just go balls to the walls.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's why the Mets around the real quick. I hate break, but I want to get before we move on from the Dodgers. The reason I don't think the Dodgers get him is the reason why the Dodgers are out on a couple other of the big guys. They want to stay under the luxury text for a Twani mixture, And unless the Mets sent all kinds of money like they do for sures, then they got to give up a better prospect. So that makes their deal a little more complicated than say, go to Houston, and Houston just kind of takes care of it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, I guess. I was just thinking about some of the struggles and injuries, like Arius has been injured.
Speaker 2: Lynn, What are you talking about. We're kidding Lence Lynn.
Speaker 1: They we're all happy about Lennce Lynn. I don't know. I think it's like sixty percent Verlander right now. I think there's a possibility that they don't want to move Verlander for the reason you just said about the Dodgers, and maybe they're like, hey, we want to have pieces to want someone to come here. Verlander is a good reason for a pitcher to want to be there. Same thing on, you know, having like lind Or, you don't want all the pieces to go away, blow this thing up and be like, hey, come on down Otani, and Otani's like, what the hell is this? So? Uh, what did Joe say just in the chat? Joe, come on the show if you're gonna all day, come on, buddy. Does keeping Verlander Mako Tani run more conceivable? Yeah, that's exactly Okay, I didn't even see what you said. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like, I think keeping Verlander is, hey, we are still a heavy competing team for next season, so we can get him here. If they blow this thing up, I think it's a much harder sell, regardless of money, because either way you might be right about the Dodgers are saving money so they don't go back over the luxury tax and stuff. But like at the end of the day, everyone is dropping every dollar they have for oton. No, you can't hold back, you can't be cheap. Everyone's got a throw and I think the Mets are gonna be the team that throws the most dollars. I just don't know if that's gonna mean they're gonna get him and he's gonna sign. I think the Dodgers might be one of the more likely situations. That was a lot on trades. It's a little bit more than different guys. But you know, this is what's going down today and tomorrow and Wednesday will be very heavy trade talk. Injuries. I'm gonna be plomming through some of this stuff. The Angels, like we talked about, they transferred or are planning to transfer Taylor Ward to the sixty day injured list with that hit to the face. Potters manager Bob Melvin told reporters on Sunday that Hassan Kim is considered day today. Who has been freaking phenomenal Hassan Kim this whole year, but looks like he might be out today. I think they played later today Jady Martinez undergoing an MRI on his left hamstring, So watch that again. In that Dodgers run, Reds plays Jonathan India on the ten day il with left foot planter fasciitis, and that might be the death of the whole trade rumors of Jonathan India going because do you remember a last time we saw a team trade a guy who was on the injured list? Does that happen? I mean, has that that's happened before, hasn't it?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, because some team just wants to dump stuff basically you'll see it in that regard.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: I just don't think he's gonna get moved now that he's put on I think this kind of.
Speaker 3: Makes it way more complicated, yes, because I even Dylan Jerry up there in Seattle said this kind of ended that chance for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think the Reds might be one of those weird teams also that just stands put. They just kind of go with their guy. It would have been great if they would have went out and been a little bit more aggressive and got some rotation help. But maybe they're just gonna say, like, hey, We're a fun trade. We're a fun team. We're just gonna put them out there, and I think that kind of kills whatever whatever move they would have ended up actually doing Rangers after they acquired the two starting pitcher pieces. Nathan Valde they placed on the fifteen day with a right forearm strain. So that's no point, Oh, Diamondbacks, let's sit back and make no moves while we put Tommy Henry on the fifteen day il left elbow inflammation. That's not good. They also lost Drey Jamison, not good. So I think this might be I'm gonna throw out to people, this might be my Bryce Jarvis, So watch out for Bryce Jarvis coming up. I've been talking about him for last three weeks. This could be one of the movie. They brought up Cole Sulser in relief, but you're gonna need more rotation help because you have Brandon fought up. So Bryce Jarvis may be an option. And Dimback's also plays seven Long Gorey on the tin day il and Alex Kilov placed on the ten day with right shoulder strain. But but here's a fun little piece I just pulled real quick. Ronaldcunya went three for four with a two run homer and his fiftieth base of the season on Saturday, and pulled this from Rotal World or in whatever they're called today. I pulled this from them. He is the twentieth player ever with twenty homers and fifty stolen bases in a season, and no one had done it since two thousand and seven. Two players did it in two thousand and seven. Maybe you saw the report and it'll ruin here. Oh, you're probably looking at the show.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the sheet yet, Ah, you bastard.
Speaker 1: I should have told you not to look at the shows.
Speaker 2: You never. I never would have guessed these.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have either those two players, by the way, Hanley Ramirez who went twenty nine and fifty one and Eric Burns twenty one and fifty.
Speaker 3: You could give me one hundred guesses. I'd never would have, said Eric Burns in the face.
Speaker 1: Said Eric Burns. I might have gone it. I wouldn't have, actually, said Eric Burns, also to point out he's done it on July thirty. He did a July thirtieth. Those guys did it over the season, so no big deal. Yeah, I'm making a new segment there was Joe's tough guys. I'm calling them Welsh's just kens. He's kinoff if you've watched Barbie, So these are Welsh's just kens. Aaron Judge returned and went three for five with a two run homer to leave the Yankees past the Orioles eight to three. So he's a tough guy, but he's a Ken. He's not just a Joe's tough guy. He's a Welsh's just ken. Did you see the movie, by.
Speaker 2: The way, No, I saw Oppenheimer over the weekend, but I've not seen Barbie yet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Florence Peugh, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go. All right, So those that's my just ken, all right? Three up, three down. Matt Olsen went two for four, two homers, five RBI. Jose Ramirez went two for four with two homers three RBI and had back to back two homer days over the weekend. So any of you guys, I don't know, Wonky if you I didn't get an updated thing, but if you have a home run update for me, I'll look at the bottom of the sheet too. Oh my god. If you had home Jose Ramirez this weekend, you did awesome and c. J Abrams two for three on Sunday with stolen bases. Maybe, dude, c J Abrams one of the steals of the back half of this year. I got him in an Otano league for practically nothing, and everyone's trying to get him off me. No, I'm not trading him. Ce James has been awesome, dude.
Speaker 3: Yep, he's been amazing. I was all in on him to start the season. Obviously didn't start out great, but he's been amazing the second half of the year.
Speaker 1: He's been amazing. Three down, Louis Severino done or we're done with Louis Severino.
Speaker 2: He is cooked.
Speaker 1: Three and one third ten hits, nine earned runs. Yankees couldn't even move him. I don't think at this point if they wanted to. Speaking of cooked, Anthony Rizzo ozer for five with five strikeouts, there you go, and Michael Groove went six, struck out ten. I gave up eight earned runs, So I don't even know how you can get I don't even know how you put How do you do that? How do you give up eight earned runs and still strike out twelve? How is that possible?
Speaker 3: That's just a gift And called the Dodgers had no bullpen. They needed innings. Just go out there, go out there and get it done.
Speaker 1: Kid, I don't even know how you do it. All right, And gentlemen, you know what time it is. It is prize picks time. Go and use the promo code leading off. You'll get a one hundred percent deposit matchup to one hundred dollars. We make prize picks here. You can make them where you are and we can all have the greatest time on the planet. You can support Fantasy Pros MLB and leading Off by using that promo code when you download the app and start playing today, Bubba on the prize picks, what do you have? This is your initial prize picks play, So you're you're obligated to make people the money.
Speaker 2: Oh obligated. I'll do my best here.
Speaker 3: Corbyn Burns over six strikeouts going up against the Washington Nationals. The catch here at Nationals don't strike out a ton, but Burns has been locked in since basically a month of July, since the also break.
Speaker 2: Especially, You're going to see a trend here in some picks coming up here with thor on the mound target target target, So you'red on Alvarez over eight fantasy points and then Chas McCormick over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs.
Speaker 3: I think there's going to be a lot of offense for the Houston Astros this evening.
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually am also playing the Yord on points. He's gonna be a big play of mine today. He's my big target because I am not about that no centerguard Life. I don't care what oh, nope, nope, whatever the things you started saying, Nope the Guardian, I don't care. It was the dumbest trade on the planet. He's gonna get lit. I'm gonna go with Andrew Abbott fantasy score thirty two and a half because Abbot is the real deals, and I'm gonna go with Christian Yelich. I believe they're going up against the Nationals, and I believe it is Jake Irvin who gives up a two eighty batting average against on lefties versus two thirty on righties, and also a decent amount of homers as well. So I kind of like Christian Yelich on a homer call as well, but his fantasy points are higher than Ordon, and I'm taking it for a reason eight and a half long. Yeah, I'm gonna be jumping on that best bets. I've got two for you that I have honed in on, and we'll get Bubba's. I'm going with the Milwaukee Brewers first five, up by a run and it was minus one forty last night. I'm actually not sure where it is right now. Tried to find different angle, couldn't find the one I like, I wouldn't I guess be against the team total run over for the Brewers or runs given up by you know, I was just trying to play around them. I just ended up settled, not trying to get too cute that. Let's go with the Brewers being up by one with Corbyn Burns on the Mounta. I think he's going to shut him down, and I think that offense can hit on him and the Angels Atlanta over through the first five at five and a half, So five and a half over first five. Those are my two plays, Bubba, what do you got on the bets trend?
Speaker 3: Houston team total over four and a half, it's minus one forty eighth the juice, and then I'm going to parlay two first five Houston first five minus a half Milwaukee first five minus a half like you had. If you parlay, it comes up to plus one ninety eight. So I'll take years sensing the trend. We're on the same page tonight, Well show Houston and Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Go go, go.
Speaker 1: Time to have some fun. We can also have some fun with That's right, So Rare, go and check out so Rare. Today. You can go to Fantasypros dot Com slash collect because it's never too late. Every week. Every week there's new matchups, so you are never late to the game, even if it's July or August. And you can also go and check out our league, the Leading Off League Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. You can play with listeners, you can have bragging rights, you can be the greatest DFS is in play Bubba. This is this is where you shine. My friend, What do you got on the DFS slate for us?
Speaker 2: We're looking at draft Kings.
Speaker 3: You got Tyler Glass on that top priced guy at ten to five Yankees judges back.
Speaker 2: He has still a lot of strikeouts, a lot of upside for Glass.
Speaker 3: Now in the Bronx, Corbyn burns one hundred percent and play at ten to two against the Nats. But a couple of contrarian angles here Andrew Rabbit at ten thousand against the Cubs.
Speaker 2: Most will pay for burns or glass.
Speaker 3: Now, so you got Abbot who's been striking out the world and continues to prove me wrong. We'll looking at his deep, deep numbers. I like him against the Cubs. And then if you want some value, Nick Pavetta going into Seattle. He's actually going to start, apparently not come out after the opener, and Seattle strikes out nearly twenty nine percent of the time ers righties over last month. So Paveta comes in in a big way. They're stacking things up. You got Houston verstore shocker. If you start got Milwaukee versus Washington, and then I think you're you're kind of unique one. Tampa Bay against Dimingo Hermon. I've never been a Herman guy, so I think Tampa Bay wakes up tonight. Value not a ton of great value and a lot of a lot of two K guys on the slate. Carlos Santana, who's been swinging it well over the month of July, already swinging it well for the Brew Crew. He's three point six three against Irvin and then Wilmer Flores is thirty four hundred bucks for Ryan Nelson and Flores is hitting like three point fifty since coming off the IL. I like both those guys as potential value, sadly on the same position, but it's a weird slate with not a ton of values.
Speaker 1: Over cry Baby, Wilmur Flora is a crib. You gotta love him, you know, I'd like today too. Getting back to the picking on center guard is Chess McCormick. He's just been such a mon.
Speaker 2: He was my I had him as a prize pick. So yes, I'm on board with you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. Picking back up here on just a few things I didn't It's just true. Richard Silla said, first time Rizzo had five strikeouts in a game, I saw that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty It doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: Actually, with his OBP skills, it'd be tough for him to strike out five times in a game.
Speaker 2: He's been so just booty. That's all about say the nice, nice way I can say. It's been bad.
Speaker 1: It's been not good, you know. Interesting Uncle ped had mentioned Luis Robert. There are more rumors out there, I guess I blew by them earlier. You know the Diamondbacks have been linked with bed Nar and Mitch Keller. You've got the White Sox now potentially saying that they might consider trading any of their players in Dylan ce Is. The next twenty four to twenty eight twenty nine hours should be pretty exciting. There should be a whole lot of names that are out there. If you guys have got some potential trade stuff, throw him in the chat and think about it. Tomorrow you can throw in the chat. We could do some guesses on some of those trades. Home run call I said, I do not think I have an updated board. I have absolutely no idea. This is the last one where we were at. That's where Razor Ramon was at thirty eight, So I have absolutely no idea. I'll have to check back in with our art team, Wonkey. I don't know if you have any updates if you're here. But whoever had Ozer Ramirez had a whole bunch, Bubba, I believe you're joining me in the home run barrage of your Don Alvarez that our play.
Speaker 2: Today, right, Yes, yes, it's gonna be your dong season.
Speaker 1: Your Dong. You're dong. It'll be your dongs for everybody, your dogs. Also, like I said, I kind of simmy, I almost took Yelich. I kind of like Yelich, but I ended up going with your don as my home run call. And like I said, if you guys just throw out, oh, I completely forgot about that. Fred, You're right. We're not even live tomorrow on the trade deadline. Ooh, We're back on Wednesday, so I guess we'll be breaking it.
Speaker 2: Out all kinds of news to break down for you on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: I'm completely like thrown off by not doing it five days a week. I'm telling you, with where my brain is, I might have just shown up. I might have just shown up tomorrow and just been like, hey, guys, what's up, and just you know, not had anything planned and do with the trades. But we will be breaking down all the trades on Wednesday. That'll be the thing. If you guys want in the comments, I would be curious if you're watching late or whatever, drop any potential trade rumors or guesses in your mind, because maybe we can go back through on Wednesday and we can see if anyone nailed an awesome one, you know, like if you think Luis Robert's going to get traded, drop that in the comments. If you think Dylan ces especially not the crazy ones. I think Verlinder would be good. But we might have gone through all the people we expect do some trade options, and then I'll go back and look through the comments before Wednesday and we'll see if any of you guys absolutely nailed some and we'll give you guys credit. So Bubba, that's it. You got through the first one in what was almost a year because you were on our rotation last year. But now you're a boy the rest of the year, my friend.
Speaker 2: Look looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: I always enjoyed you, Like I said talking to you, the show's always great up keeping up the data on what's going on around baseball.
Speaker 2: So looking forward to final couple months this season.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, hopefully you guys continue hanging out with us. We are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, so it is even messing with my brain and messing with me a little bit. But hopefully you guys are subscribed to the channel. You don't want to miss any of that. You'll get notified when we're live follow us on. Look at our little thing we got the X. We got the X right there at is it the Welsh at bead Entric. You can follow us on Twitter X whatever you know your proclivity is to want to call it, you can follow us there. Like I said, you hang out here. We will be rocking all of it. I'm excited to talk about all the trades and the breakdowns, and then Bubba and I will just have you covered for the rest of the season, and then we can all wonder, like, what's Joe doing? Like, what's Joe doing sitting in the comments, just not being here? Does he love us anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Sure, it's a superfice snuker off the top rope, That's what I'm picturing Joe doing. Yeah, I don't this.
Speaker 1: Did you see this?
Speaker 2: This was Joe? This was Joe.
Speaker 1: Last week it was Fidds Barewell, Bidd's farewell to all of.
Speaker 2: You, because it's good to know his acting classes are still paying off.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good. Well again, it's just important to also know who loves you.
Speaker 2: Yep, I love you. Yeah, you didn't quit.
Speaker 1: I didn't quit. Bubba loves you right over there. Joe kind of loves you, yeah, kind of. It's right let's spread the love. On Wednesday, we'll be back. We'll do all this stuff. Thank you guys so much for hanging out. Me and Bubba are excited to finish out the season for you. So until next time, my friends. We'll talk more fantasy baseball on Wednesday, right here on Fantasy Pros MLB. It's leading off. We're out of here. M