Speaker 1: What's good?
Speaker 2: Is Ian tripp Check me out on the Bootleg kV podcast.
Speaker 1: Man, Let's get it Bootlet CAV podcast Special guests here, uh this guy debut albums dropping February seventeenth. Yes, sir, Ian Trippling, Welcome. How you doing? Man? So you're from like near Hershey right?
Speaker 2: Hell no, I'm not Johnstown, Pennsylvania. That's like by Pittsburgh. I lived by her Pittsburgh. I live by Hershey now, but like, yeah, by Pittsburgh, it's like an hour away.
Speaker 1: Does that mean you were automatically a Steelers fan? Nah?
Speaker 2: Growing up I was a Patriots fan. But like what yeah, everybody, I mean I was. I was a young boy, so it was like, I really good facts, but I was, I was on them before they was like overly overly good.
Speaker 1: Like wait wait, wait wait, how old are you? I'm twenty three. There's not it's not you weren't on them before they were overly good? You're tired literally good? Like when did that? When did that start? It was like they beat the Rams in the Super Bowl when I was like, I was a fucking I was probably like sixteen, bro, I'm thirty eight, damn. So you listen your entire life. They were overly good listen.
Speaker 2: So I got hit to him because my homie, my homies uncle was like a Patriots fan. So I was just I'm just doing what.
Speaker 1: So you were not a terrible child, Waiver.
Speaker 2: Nah. I used to honestly be annoyed by like still as shit growing up. Me too, because it was just mad propaganda, Like it's straight you see terrible towels everywhere people all that. Yeah, like they would they go hard for this? Stiller is, hey, oh they do for so. But I mean, like I was a Patriots fan for show, Like I don't really watch football as much anymore.
Speaker 1: Did you follow Tom Brady when he left?
Speaker 2: Like I was still with the Patriots, But at that point I was, I was already off football.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna liet it. I was. I just was music, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So, first of all, you've been pretty active for somebody who's this is a debut album. Yeah, like you, this is like you not. I mean obviously you're a newer artist, but like you have you know, you're doing your thing. Yeah what what why? I guess why a debut album now and not like you know, maybe a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Or something, because I feel like whenever I first really started heating up, like whenever I think of an album, bro, I just think of more and I just I didn't have time. I feel I didn't I wasn't taking my time, like I didn't have time to like really do it, because like when the first year that I like actually blew up, I blew up around twenty twenty two, but like for some reason, I wasn't an album mode. I was just like single singles because like that's like what.
Speaker 1: The singles music videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's what the how consumers Like, I don't know, that's just how I was like reading it, like Okay, I'm gonna just try to get as.
Speaker 1: Big like you were artists like coming to the game kind of trained that way for.
Speaker 2: Sure, facts and I'm like and then twenty twenty three came. I went on three chores that year, bro, I was on sort of whole time, and I dropped the EP like in the middle of that year, but like what towards were I was on the Lucky Tour at the beginning Lucky Yeah, hell yeah, the Lucky Tour at the beginning of the year. I went on tour with my homie snot in the middle of the year. Now, I went on my tour like at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: So you were just on the road. You're with Pricing, right, Uh? Yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: In October, he let me do a couple of shows.
Speaker 1: Ship that ghost getting to me? That good? That good. Yeah we're tweaking. Well yeah we're tweaking. We geek nah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm like, I feel like I was just doing too much touring so I couldn't like sit down and make yeah, like make any music. So like that's what I did all twenty twenty four. I'm like, Okay, I'm like actually sit down and like try to make shit, you know what I'm saying, and like focusing on making shit, and it like took me a while to do because I don't know, I'm trying to like do some shit that's better than what I've done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I feel like you're like your music is very distinct. Yeah, it's very unique. Hell yeah, it's like R and B. It's like it's R and B in spirit, but it's very like.
Speaker 2: You want to know, what made me realize I'm not an R and B nigga, Like it's going on tour Bryson Tailor, like he's really R and B. I went out and I'm like, damn, Like a lot of my older songs, I keep on talking about my ex, fuck my ex, fuck you, bitch, fuck you, this, that and the other. And then I go out and I'm like, oh, I'm not even talking to the ladies like I'm I'm like cussing at them.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm going out on.
Speaker 2: Stage and I fuck y'all bitches, and I'm like, damn, Like like that really made me look at myself, like what the fuck am I talking about? Like, And there's definitely less of that on this album. I can't lie, but like that's what made me realize, Like I definitely have R and B inspirations and I'm leaning towards it, but I'm but.
Speaker 1: You're not all It's like you're like I feel like that's why I say you're like kind of R and B and spirit. I guess because the back, you know, and even just like you know, I think I think there's it's okay to be toxic, you know, And yeah, true.
Speaker 2: I think they definitely like talk, but people don't listen to what Like bro, I realized folks really don't be listening to what he's saying, because I'm like, bro, if y'all listen to him, he's like.
Speaker 1: It's wild. He's very toxic. Just read it.
Speaker 2: It's like the niggas sound like an angel, but he's saying some he's saying some out of pocket.
Speaker 1: Ship for sure, talk about So what was it like few men coming up in Pennsylvania. Obviously you know it's it's it's it's cold, it's in the middle of America. I guess would you say that? I mean, that's kind of like the was that the rust belt what they call it? Is that what they call like in between the Midwest and the East, like where like because that's like, you know, a lot of manufacturing gigs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're definitely. Yeah, like a lot of like steel mills and I don't know, like a lot of blue collar workers. Yeah, like they like they call Pittsburgh steel City. That's why like still is his name? Stiller is like yeah, so it's like definitely a lot of that. I mean, like your parents do growing up, uh, Ship, we was nothing unemployed this gig monthly checks, you know what I'm saying. My dad was just hustle. Get it high licks, not hitting licks.
Speaker 1: I don't come from. When I say hitting licks, I mean I don't mean like illegally, like there's legal ways to hit lists type shit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My dad he had me like selling incense and oils and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that what you call it? I mean, I mean I grew up. I was hitting licks in high school at the Swatpean. Yeah. I mean, I guess for the new generation.
Speaker 2: True, because whenever I think, like, for example, I.
Speaker 1: Had a homie right who used to work at best Buy, and so we'd get crazy discounts on ship, so we'd go buy hell of ship with his discount and then flip it on Craigslist.
Speaker 2: We'd hit a lick to me, I'll call that we nowadays we called like that's a finesse, like yeah, littletail's.
Speaker 1: Really what it's called. Yeah, I'll call that a little play like. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess like my dad was just always hustle, like my mom, Like I haven't seen my mom work, and you know, it was just like disability checks or back was messed up. So all I know was disability checks. And my dad like having me like yeah, selling like incense and oils and fucking bean pods and ship like Muslim ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, My dad's Muslim. I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I can't say I was Muslim, Like my whole name is Muslim, but I don't like necessarily practice being a Muslim?
Speaker 1: Is your dad a fan of the music? Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, facts he do asked me sometimes like man, why don't you make a song like like this, Like you know, typical old heads.
Speaker 1: They play like they don't do this anymore. You need you need a song like this? Man?
Speaker 2: Why you I'm like, all right, listen, listen, man, do you.
Speaker 1: Know what was it for you that first started to catch traction? Was a specific record? And yeah it was? I mean well it was beats at first. I'm a producer for real, so like it was beats that first got me. Like the game like who are you producing for?
Speaker 2: I was produced on YouTube, so we have like type beats on YouTube type beats.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I was dominating that shit, like if you know the popping type beat that I would do.
Speaker 2: I would always do like tribute red type beast and like I was like that was my main thing. But like I would get mad views. I would have like beats with like millions of views, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, And would you lease them? Yeah? I was leasing them.
Speaker 2: I was like I would like, uh, i'ma I'm gonna give folks some game because I was making a lot of money off it.
Speaker 1: Like it was like there's good money in that, dude, if your channel pops hell. Yeah, Like my channel was going crazy.
Speaker 2: I had like one hundred thousand subscribers on YouTube just off like the type beats, and like I would lease them, like I would do like a minimum, like you know, a regular least MP three least like thirty five dollars, right fit you know, wave leaves fifty dollars, then the track outs for seventy five, then unlimited least for a hundred. So it's like I was just doing that so I could like make some money. I didn't really care like if people actually bought it. I'm just like, okay, if you want to feel like you're doing something and investing in yourself, and I bet just by this least, I'm not going to like track you down, like yeah, because you.
Speaker 1: Can least a beat it unlimited amount of times, right yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's why I was like I ain't selling my shit exclusively because then you could sell you say, exclusively, what for like five bands?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But the most I haven't made off of beat was like fifteen bands like off one Beat.
Speaker 1: And that from the leases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shit, that's crazy, That's what I'm saying. So I was just like fuck it, like just run it up posting like bro I posted a beat today for like three years.
Speaker 1: And did anybody who least like was there any any like traction on any of the record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's how I started getting in. I mainly most notable name that I was like producing four consistently with snot right and yeah, but I had other people like other people like no, if you was like coming up as a rapper around twenty nineteen to twenty twenty two, you probably like stumbled across.
Speaker 1: Did you have any Roddy Rich type beats?
Speaker 2: I made one like Gutta Gunna and Roddy Rich type B and but my main thing was like trippy red type beats.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying. Who would have thought there'd be such a huge market for trippy red type beats?
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm like damn, like I got the trip shout out to trivia. Yeah, Like honestly, I only really did it because well, I started off with Lucky type beats. At first it was like Lucky and then Lucky the Lucky type beats got you like my first ten fifteen thousand subs. Then after that you got to like Lucky wasn't that big back then, so it's like I had to graduate a bigger artist that has a bigger demand. So I'll just start with the tribute beats and then they started just clicking on them more. Whenever I do it, what would you put, like as the graphic on these beats, I'll put all ladies, Like, oh ladies, if you just go down to my shit, it's just like ladies chicks.
Speaker 1: So it'd say trippy red type beat, but the graphic would be like girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a mood board page. And my ship was like a I guess that's what that's as important it is. And like because even like now, whenever people ask me like with the art I use, I used Kim Kardashi, you know my ship, I'm like, it's not really a new thing if you really know who I am, because I've been using pictures like that, you know, since you know, I.
Speaker 1: Always wonder what kind of money these YouTube guys make. Could do the low fight ship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, they make a lot of money because they.
Speaker 1: Those channels are so chilled, like people just throw them on. It's just like Bart Simpson, like Bobby in the Coffee Shop.
Speaker 2: You know, like and they're making way more money than I was because they have way bigger reach and watch time because people sit there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a five hour fucking video. There was one that was running.
Speaker 2: It was like a low five gone I was running consistently like live for years, like but then it's like some shit fucked up and they like stopped after like six years of being on like wild crazy.
Speaker 1: And like there's not a lot to those beats. I feel like once you kind of figure that out, it's like I kind of did this in my sleep, and just I guess print money.
Speaker 2: I suppose na facts definitely easy finness dude.
Speaker 1: I think his name is Ben Beale, who's doing like low fi like music, like rap music. H I ain't never heard of. Yeah, he had a tour last year with what were those kids, the Delivery Boys who came on our show and freestyle but they were like yeah, Ben beal he does like low fi hip hop, and I'm like, oh, I'm surprised more people haven't tried hip hop like doing music over low fi beats. Okay, I've heard of that.
Speaker 2: I've heard of that for sure, but like never really, I guess never heard of the scene name, never heard of that that.
Speaker 1: Person breakdown Melody of a Memory? Why the name for the debut album.
Speaker 2: Oh honestly, I wanted it had a ring to it, you know what I'm saying. I feel like I don't know. For me, I just think like whenever I think of all the ship that I grew up listening to, like I could hear like you could just play me the chords from certain I don't know albums and songs that I don't listen to, and it's like, okay, it takes me right back to when.
Speaker 1: You know one music you'll will put you places, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like, I'm sure you could listen to like a Beethoven song and think back to when you was young and shit.
Speaker 1: And like thanks, just a nice subtle shot there.
Speaker 2: For me, Like I like when I could hear shit, not Bethoven, but like Tupac fifty.
Speaker 1: Type shit fifty too. Yeah, I mean funk. I was listening to No Way Out you know, before I knew he was out here great, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, like I could listen to like just I don't know, cords from like older older song I mean even older songs, just songs that I listened to growing up, And I'm like, okay, I knew exactly where I was at, like and just I don't know what I was going through. So I feel like I don't know, like for the fans that listen to this, I could hear this being the soundtrack today to their childhood, you know what I'm saying, And then listening Oh ship, I remember whenever.
Speaker 1: That dropped with tie for the album.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my manager connected us. But I got up with Tye before, like, uh yeah, I went to.
Speaker 1: One of the Vulture shows in Arizona. I was there. We probably met then or were standing next to each other because I was. I was there with ty I was like in his green room. I was standing on the side of the stage.
Speaker 2: Oh Ship, I mean yeah, I was right there. I was like, uh we definitely were in the same probably because I was right there and like, fucking that's.
Speaker 1: My hometown and he called me. He's like, I need you in Phoenix tonight. Yeah. I was like, all right, I'm coming, took a flight and yeah, and then there was the afterport. Did you go to the after party afterwards?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Ain't that cool type? It was cool? Yeah? I was that like Rune Drayson j and in with the food.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I think so. I seem like justin le boy standing there, I'm like, this is the nigga that be tweeting all the this is that the.
Speaker 1: Bitsiess bees shout out to him? Do the knowledge bro? Crazy? Yeah? Yeah, it's like, oh, there's a real person behind it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm like, but yeah, I met him there in person, but like he been had like you know, followed me on ig and shit. But like, yeah, shout out Tod Dallas.
Speaker 1: He's a good guy. Were you guys in the studio or did you send it to him? Nah?
Speaker 2: I send it to him. I had that song. Well, my manager sent it to him. I had this song. I made that song low key almost two years ago, and I've been sitting on it for a minute and then like my manager knew his old manager and just connected it and got it in front of him and he sent it back very quick.
Speaker 1: That's a fast working dude. Yeah, he's an alien. He's also an incredible producer himself. Facts like he's a I don't think targets enough flowers for like just the level of talent he has. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro's like I don't know, feature god and it's like he's just like a chameleon niggas just blending with anything you give him and like it's gonna sound good.
Speaker 1: Facts, how did you end up, uh Lincoln with Camia Cabello Because you're that's that's fucking you know, that's pretty I know, right, I mean she's Cabello. I know, right. You want to know what's crazy? You're like a relatively like you know, You're like you're like an underground guy.
Speaker 2: Kind of still you know, definitely like bro with DA. So I'm just chilling. I was just chilling one day and then I get a call from my manager. You want to know something crazy. I'm like, damn, I'm like what He's like, Dude, I just got a fucking text from Camilla Cabello's manager and they have a song for you, And.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what what you mean?
Speaker 2: I'm like I'm no, I said, who's Camilla Comitia Cabello? I mean Camilla Cabello. I was like, who is that? Because at the time, like I ain't gonna lie, I wasn't hit. I wasn't hit to the name. I'm like, okay, who is that? You knew, like you heard, I knew the song. And then once I I was like, oh yeah, I did hear this, so before.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And she was in a group? Was she in? It was popping group? It was not.
Speaker 2: Fifth Harmony fifth I was about to say knife wonder, I'm like fifth Harmony, I may be dumb. Yeah, Fifth Harmony. Yeah, And like he told me, he told me that. He was like, yeah, she producer. By the way, he is a producer.
Speaker 1: I know. I just got to make sure that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then like they sent over the song and I'm like fuck it, Like I mean I could walk on this and I did it like the same day, and I said it. I wasn't sure they was gonna like it, you know, because I was like I've recorded that in my you know, at my my at home studio, you know, I sent it over. There's like, oh yeah, we love this. I'm like oh really, and then like my manager I was on FaceTime, but I'm like, oh, what's up? Can me I just heard of you? No, but like yeah I didn't. Yeah, that's probably I wasn't living.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's better that you probably weren't, like, because then you really kind of went into it just did you? Did you?
Speaker 2: I feel like there I didn't feel as much pressure because it wasn't like oh like but I was like okay, like I recognized it was definitely a big opportunity and I was like fuck it, like let me run this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he like facetimed and was on face.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, ship, what's up? Damn? Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm definitely gonna catch on it with the pop fins with this ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's dope. Yeah, and that ship.
Speaker 2: That shit was cool, like and I'm thankful she did it. Like I was wondering, like how she even like got hit to me, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, did you ask? Yeah? I think it was a producer gin show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess he had played her some of the ship was like oh yeah, I like this.
Speaker 1: Uh, your your your fings? These are not is that turkoise? It's like, what is this? Like it's very blue blue. I didn't know, you know, because it looks like a turquoise color. So I don't know if you have like her? Is it like a blue diamonds or what not? I't haven't like that.
Speaker 2: It's like opals obels opals opals opal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So did it take you a while to get used to wearing them? No? Because I had lived in Florida for a good part of my life. These ain't permanent, no, I know, but I'm saying like I had a grill, yeah, like a few girls and for a while. Like obviously not the same as a couple of things, but them ships is like it's a lot. It's a lot to get used to. It is like something like the oral fixation of like popping them out and playing around.
Speaker 2: That's if they're done right, Like these is done right. Shout out my homie Mark, he gets he got me right with these ships. Like if they're done right and they're you know, adjust them right, then it's cool. I actually just got another grill from him, and that shit hurt. I can't lie I just did a video with the new Ships and it's like a full grill or just the things. It was like a couple of different teef.
Speaker 1: It was like to right here too, right here to Yeah, the molding is intense like and then when it pops out, I know, like, ah, yeah crazy. So what what would you say your biggest influence growing up? Besides obviously.
Speaker 2: Bro the Trippy Red Side beats. Those are literally just my beats. I can't I was just using his name for cloud and it worked one of them. Yeah, No, I was, he's going crazy, He's raking in more than that.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I mean you were making real money. Yeah, I mean if you said you made fifteen grand about one beat, for sure, we're going crazy.
Speaker 2: But Noah, growing up probably like Man like who I was listening to. Definitely like Tyler the Creator, Asap, Rocky Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, while that you know what I'm saying, Kendrick Lamar is like number one, Like you know.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite Kendrick album? Uh?
Speaker 2: I done did a lot of thinging into this. There's no wrong answer, by the way, No, there's not. But there's so much detail like this is like a question that requires nuance for me. I feel like for me, I think overall top to bottom, like definitely good Kid as City because like this the I don't know the level with details of storytelling, like it's literally like an audio movie to see everything he's talking about.
Speaker 1: But I feel like.
Speaker 2: Damn is low key there too, because it's like bro, like it's not as like story ish, but it's like if you know, for a person who just oh, I just want to hear Bobs.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear some nice, smooth selling music.
Speaker 2: He got that, Like I feel like, I don't know, it's not a Good Kid as City and.
Speaker 1: Damn I would say it like yeah, it's like a it just depends on the day. True. And like even Butterfly, if age like fine wine, nah for sure. But it's kind of like true with The Wire. When it first came out, people were like, what is this? Yeah, you probably won't get that reference because I'm old the Wire? Do you know about I know what the Wire is? I net you don't get the season two reference, which is fine. I don't oh o oh man, it's fine. You should catch up though. They got HBO Max for people like you. These days you could just when did The Wire come out? I thought that was a new show. God, No, the Wires in new, like fucking mid two thousands, dude, like oh three or four or five or so? Yeah, really I thought The Wire was new. It's not new. Michael B. Jordan is on it. How Michael B. Jordan got in the game? Man? He played he? I mean, now he's dead unfortunately. I wait, now, Michael B. Jordan, I'm sorry, I'm thinking thinking of Michael C. Williams, right or what. Michael B. Jordan is the kid, Yeah, so in the in the show's in the show he's like fourteen.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, because I'm like, I'm sure Jordan died.
Speaker 1: So Michael B. Jordan is a kid and like a little kid in the show. So he's actually like that was like his big break.
Speaker 2: The first thing I seen on Michael B. Jordan was what's that? Uh something he was in.
Speaker 1: This is way before then he's like a little kid, Okay yeah, and then like, uh, you know, it's just the best show ever for sure. So if you ever just like if you're on tour coming up, you know, and you just need to get maybe a flight to Japan or something, just download the Wire. My favorite show, I mean favorite.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's my favorite, but I think it's like, I mean, this is not this is a very uh everybody will say this, but Breaking Bad is up there with.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, breaking I think Breaking Bad number two.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's the wier than Breaking Bad and after that better call sauw. Even though it's what's crazy, Betaw is almost better than Breaking Bad for me.
Speaker 1: Everyone says that and for whatever reason, man and I think a lot of it's because my wife won't watch it with me because she thinks the first couple episodes are boring a better cas Saw. I have not gotten through the first season. All my like all my homies, the people who I trust the most when it comes to TV, they're like, bro, it might be better.
Speaker 2: It's bro it low key is because it's like, what's amazing about all the Breaking Bad spin offs, like even El Camino and fucking uh, just all the spin offs that.
Speaker 1: I was a little disappointed with El Camino.
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah, I watched it before I actually watched Breaking Bad, though, But what I love about it is that what I love about the whole series is that everything is wrapped up like you.
Speaker 1: There's no loose. There's no loose, yeah, because a lot of shows and without like closure to certain storylines and characters.
Speaker 2: Once you finished Better Call Saw, Bro, it's nothing else you need to know, Like the whole universe is wrapped up. Like it's like there's nothing that needs to come after that, like you know what happened to everybody? That's fire And that's what I love about Better Called Saw, And it's like it's just like the Origin story.
Speaker 1: I respect that it starts slow, but I ain't gonna lie breaking Bat's crazy though.
Speaker 2: For so Nigga Bro's gangster, Like I don't know, Like, uh, Walter is just a different level of gangster.
Speaker 1: Did you watch The Penguin? Nah? That sh it's gas. That's it. That's the show. It just dropped on this year. It's or last year. Rather fuck it's twenty twenty five, but it's with the what's the fucking dude's name? Who's in fucking You wouldn't know the actor he's not fat, but he's fat in this show. Calan Ferrell, Yeah from Phone Booth. Yeah, but he like plays dude. It's so fucked. I are you in the Batman? No? You don't even have to be into Batman. Yeah, Batman isn't in the show once. He's not even mentioned in the show. Really, it's just this sick ass story about this fucking mobster. But it is in the Batman universe, in the Robert Pattinson universe of Batman. It's dark, it's crazy. So I never so you're not in the comic books. Nah, yeah, I don't think. So good for you. That doesn't mean you just don't fucking give Marvel your money equivocally every time they bullshit movie. Yeah, of course I saw a fucking turtles A dad came out decision. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't gonna lie, Like, I don't think that that's my like. I like morel movies and I like superhero movies, but I like, uh, whenever it comes to movies, I just like very like psychological.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite movie like or one of them? You know what comes to mind when I asked that question era.
Speaker 2: Honestly, bro, I feel like early two thousands had some of the best movies in my opinion, Like, I feel like, but.
Speaker 1: Like, what give me a movie name? Like, did you like fight Club?
Speaker 2: I love fight Club? I like I like what's that? What's the movie? While am I forgetting Training Day Gangster?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like Training Day is crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean even like nineties two, I really like Quentin Tarantino movies.
Speaker 1: So it's like Quentin Tarantino is to go to me.
Speaker 2: He is he is, like I feel like he's somebody like I feel like his style reminds me of like a Kendrick Lamar, like where it's like, you're so like his movie. He has big, big budget films. Everything he does is mainstream and biggest ship. But for some reason it feels like niche. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: The thing about Tarantino is the same thing with Kendrick. It's like if someone asks you what your favorite Quentin Tarantino movie, there's probably not. I mean there might be a world like you probably shouldn't say Hateful eight, yeah, but outside of that, like if you could say whatever and I was like, yeah, the Hateful it was good, but I don't think it ain't thinking was that good? I like it compared to other shit, I would say, compared to like the rest of his uh his Discover Yeah, I don't know, but my favorite Quentin Tarantino John I don't know The Hateful Way was up there, but I think Inglorious Bastards is a sleeper.
Speaker 2: That's a good John. I just love how violent his movies are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kill Bills crazy, real kill Bill's crazy. But to me it's pulp fiction though, because it's like what starting. That's definitely one of the ones.
Speaker 2: But I like the The John but when they robbed the bank, Uh, nobody knows what I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, that one was up there too. Oh yeah, that's his first jone.
Speaker 1: I mean that was the first one that he like fully directed. He was a part of What's the fucking movie? That was the first one he actually was like fully behind creatively. But yeah, no, Reservoir Dogs is gas gas. I'm like, bro like all his even like Once upon a Time in Hollywood. That one was cool too. Yeah, that one was cool too. He's only got one more movie left, he said, he's after whatever he does next, it's over. That's whack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just keep going, Niggas, stop being mysterious and ship bro niggas movies.
Speaker 1: Bro. And then Jango's the fucking Show. Oh yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like I put that in one of my movies, Like you gotta watch like you have to watch that. I feel like everybody should be required to like watch that.
Speaker 1: And you know what, it's like the best movie I've seen in a long time. I'm talking about in like, I didn't see Oppenheimer, so I it was good. Yeah it was. It was pretty cool. But my favorite movie I've seen in the last couple of years. This is a it's a ray movie, right, yo, you want, bro, listen.
Speaker 2: I got a text from I haven't I got a text from my homie Niggas said, you have to watch this. I'm like, listen, I have what do you mean I have to watch this? I have to watch it. Bro, You're like, it's everybody makes it is. It is certified classic. Okay, man, I'm gonna take you. I'm gonna actually watch whenever I leave.
Speaker 1: It's the best comedy probably since like Girls Trip, but really I wasn't a big Girls Trip person, so it's for me. It's probably the best comedy since like The Hangover. Okay. Yeah, it's a Modernday. Bro. It's modern day Friday. Are you serious? Bro? It's that's how it standards.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's very very raunchy. It's fucking hilarious. I got I gotta watch it because it's so funny in this movie. It's crazy. You would have thought, are you from LA? No? But I've lived here for eight year? Okay, but it is very LA.
Speaker 2: But because I'm like, I don't know if you're biased. No, no, no, okay, I just want to Okay, I just want to make sure.
Speaker 1: That it is very much an LA movie. But Friday was an LA movie. It was. But I just want to make sure you're not biased to No. Bro, when I tell you, first of all, neither Sitison nor Kiky Palmer from LA, they're not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: With that being said, uh, you would have thought this was his is like thirtieth movie. He's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'm watch this'y of the show of the movie. Yeah, it's so good, Bro, that's how I stand. Hey man, I gotta watch this listen because I've been seeing it as mad good reviews.
Speaker 1: Dying and then Kat Williams is that motherfucker turning up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch this movie, bro, wow, because you just you said it's the best movie.
Speaker 1: Because think about all the big movies of the last I don't know a few years, Like, I think it's probably the best movie I've seen since that movie with the Asian Lady, everything and everywhere all at once. What the fuck is that movie? I don't think I watched that. Yeah, that one. That movie was fire. It's probably my favorite movie since then. But I've been due to so sequels and remakes, and that is the movie game is whack as fun. It is like recently and all the Netflix movies that drop are just like low hanging fruit. Like, look, we put Cameron Diaz in a movie with Jamie Foxx. You're gonna press play because it's Thursday and there's nothing else for you to watch. It sucks, but you're gonna watch it. That is true. Okay, I'm a watch.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch this movie and I'm gonna I'm gonna give a thorough, detailed review.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love it. It's not possible if you do not love this movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you because I didn't know what to expect. I was like, neither did I.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's fucking fire.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch this movie because a lot of shit, you know, I see on Twitter people gassing up movies and I'm like, I'll watch. I'm like, bro, this ship was mad. Yeah, but I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Are you a real movie dude? For sure? Okay, I'm a fucking I mean, you know, despite having the best worst movie of all time on my wall over there shut out to Belly. Oh yo, you that's so true, bro.
Speaker 2: Like whenever I rewatched Belly as I got older, yes, I was like, you're.
Speaker 1: Like, damn, this ship kind of sucks. No, oh bro, it's like visually amazing.
Speaker 2: You want to know a movie that, like, I like low Key Dot was so crazy and gangster growing up, and then I watched it recently, I'm like, this is like, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: One of the State Property. Oh yeah, state Property was rough. Like I watched it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I could have sworn this is more gangster growing up. Like it's like you either get down or lay down, and when you stay down, when you lay down, you better stay down. Like I thought that movie was way more.
Speaker 1: Yeah when I was a kid, like if my favorite rappers were in the movie, it was just it was just it was That's really all it took for me to like rent it or buy it, Like I like I got the hookup with master P was my shit. M I think I watched that I watched it once.
Speaker 2: I think you want to know what, speaking of movies, bro, I used to think as I got older, like there was certain movies growing up that I thought that everybody seen. And I guess you could put these movies in the category of black movies.
Speaker 1: But I thought everybody seen Baby Boy, such a classic.
Speaker 2: I thought like it wasn't until I like started getting around like white people that I realized, like, oh, not everybody has seen Baby Boy. I thought that was like a like a.
Speaker 1: Baby Boy is like it was on BET all the fucking time. Yeah, so it's like, oh people, did not everyone watch BT? Yeah, and I didn't notice that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, like this is I actually just watched a YouTube video on this, Like I don't know, like I just I just started realizing that, oh, not everybody has seen even Paid in Fool. Not everybody has seen fucking Boys in the Hood. Not everybody has seen fucking Menace to Society. I'm like, really, like I thought these was like movies everybody's I feel.
Speaker 1: Like Boys in the Hood is a pretty that's pretty No, that's probably the main Yeah, I mean that's I feel like at all the like gangster movies that are kind of saying like Cali, like I would.
Speaker 2: Feel I have a whole list. Check this out. I have a whole list of movies of black movies that I thought everybody seen and they didn't see. Well, everyone's told seen Friday, right, No, no, bro, that's what That's what made me realize, like, oh, oh, hold on, wait, where the fuck is the list that, bro, I'm gonna find this list. Look, Black Film Starter Pack. I got this from a YouTube video. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: The YouTube video. Society, Baby Boy, Poetic Justice, Come to America. Do the Right Thing is an all time great movie, the best Spike Lee movie ever, Boys in the Hood, Soul Foods, Soul Foods, great, great soundtrack, National.
Speaker 2: Shot Set it Off, Yeah, love Basketball, House Party, Boomerang, Bro, those are moving Friday, and then The Best Man. I haven't even seen The Best Man, So I did The Wood I've seen, Oh yeah, the wood Ship. I'm gonna ad that to the list. The Wood is really good. But I'm like, those were movies that I like, I'm a oh, like everybody had to see these, right?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: No? I was like no, Like you know, I started getting around white folks. I'm like, oh yeah, I'll make a baby boy of reference, like what is baby?
Speaker 1: You know what is that? I'm like, you haven't seen that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, But I did take that list from uh this one. I don't know the YouTube is named the credited but I just started adding to that list.
Speaker 1: Though. You gotta put the wood on there. You probably definitely heard the wood. I mean paid in fools on there, right, no payd and fool's got to be on there. I kind of feel like Belly, low.
Speaker 2: Key belly too, but Belly, but you kind of know that.
Speaker 1: I like a really beautiful shot movie, but the storyline was trash. Yeah, and acting with and like Nas is all time worse actor, you know, Like I love Nas, He's probably my favorite MC ever, but like you don't go to Africa. Yeah, yeah, he was on he was on some nuts and then DMX turns into like a fucking you know, devout Muslim towards the end. Yeah, like, oh wait, this is like three or four movies that we all know very well just rolled into one. Honestly with rappers. It is like the Method Man, you know, getting smoked and then you know it was There's iconic scenes like the dude eating the banana from very iconic. Yeah, very iconic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was from he was in Menace to Society.
Speaker 1: High Shots Hype. I wish Hypallion so have kept making movies for sure, because that was the only one he did. Yeah, it was right. Yeah, and then Belly Too came out with the game. I've never seen Belly Zoom. Why would you straight to VHS? Absolutely abomination of a movie. Had absolutely nothing to even know the game. I'm sure I gotta show you this. I gotta show you this Belly to the game. I don't want no, no, you just got to see the poster because you'd be like, this was a real millionaire boys club Belly two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. They could have kept that. And I think Diggs is in this that Shad never even left the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of those though. For sure, did you have you probably never saw baller blocking, I don't think so. Yeah, that was like cash Money is like hood movie back in the day. Yeah, great soundtrack. I bet Cameron had the Killer Season, which was boh.
Speaker 2: One scene in Killer Season that just is burned into my mind because I've seen it whenever I was like nine, bro is the scene where the girls was shitting out cocaine. Yes, I was like, and it was. It was really showing it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, yeah, because I mean, dude, that was like a fucking That was during the DVD era, so like that shit was just getting bootlegged everywhere and I had it on DVD. Did you ever watch Shotas? Yeah? I watched shot As before shot us As. Funny, I went did Jamaica for the first time and I was like, you don't understand how many copies of shot Us I sold that.
Speaker 2: The Phoenix Nat is definitely a good job. But nah, Yeah, that killer season scene was just it's still ingrained into my mind and I haven't watched it since.
Speaker 1: But so you're still in Pennsylvania. Yeah, you've resisted the quintessential move to LA to start my career, move that I'm sure a lot of your peers have made. Yes, what has made you, uh not come to Los Angeles and pay too much for taxes and down the shit?
Speaker 2: You know exactly what you said, Okay, I'm just not trying to pay all that money.
Speaker 1: Like I bought my house.
Speaker 2: I bought a house in PA and if it was here, bro, that should probably be worth one point five two million dollars like sure, and my career only worth like a couple, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, but own my shit. So it was like, you know what I'm saying, It smooth, And it's mainly that because I'm like, Okay, I could just fly out here when I want, and I ain't gonna lie like the big city shit for me. I'm from a small town. It's kind of overstimulating. I come out here, it's too many girls hitting me up. It's too many things happening at once. It's too many. I just don't I like to be in the cut like I like to be chilling. Nobody need to know where I'm at. I don't like being there.
Speaker 1: Well, I think too, like that's dope because I feel like there's like this like thought process that you kind of have to move out here to make it. Yeah, And it's like dope to see people who got the Internet.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't need to be anywhere like I feel like with the Internet, you could be a million places at once. I don't need to be here, but I do. I ain't gonna lie. I considered moving out here because I'm like, ah, it just makes things convenience since I own a house in PA. Now, now I will move out here because it's.
Speaker 1: Like even, yeah, I mean, it might make sense for you have like a fucking apartment, you know, like just to have like, hey, if I need to go out there for a month, true.
Speaker 2: But I be out here so much it's almost like I lived here, Like last year, I was here for like a total of six months.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, like it opens up just studio sessions because if someone taps you like, hey, I'm in the studio with so and so, and you're like, well, I'm in I'm fucking fourteen hours away at least, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I feel like if I moved out here, it would definitely by take my ship to another level. But I'm out here enough, I feel like, cause it's like I don't know, I'm always out here, and you want to know one thing I noticed, I feel like I'm like I might be anti social something I really don't like, like linking with people.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. What's like, honestly, it's it's fucking I don't know how you guys do it. And the music stry, but they like, yo, we gotta link.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. We literally do not have to link. But I'm like, we're like, we don't have to link.
Speaker 1: Like it's just the most like there's like this like there's all these generic fake friendships in the music industry in Los Angeles. It's all bullshit like yeah, yeah, that's my guy because I've met him twice. O. God, I'm like, like, yo, let's link. We should work.
Speaker 2: No, we shouldn't. We literally do we know? We don't weesus. You can shake my head, all right, bro, nice.
Speaker 1: To meet you. Is there somebody who is like kind of like would be like a bucket list feature for you? Really?
Speaker 2: Anybody who I like overly fuck with, like Tyler would be sick of course Tyler, but Tyler Kendrick.
Speaker 1: But those are like far reaches. I think, like, you know, you got a song with Kamia Cabello, which is fucking you know, true, pretty fucking.
Speaker 2: Wild honestly, though, Yeah, I feel like I don't know. There are people where I'm like, oh, I'll make a cool song with them. Like for some reason, I feel like me and swy Lee would make something hard.
Speaker 1: I feel like me and.
Speaker 2: Forty who dug and make it so hard ship. I feel like, uh, who else? Uh? It's a couple of people. Let me really think.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like people just.
Speaker 2: I don't know it really it's all about the song for real, Like, oh, I can hear this person on that song, like whenever the song is made.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. But is there a producer that you aspire to.
Speaker 2: Get in with the Alchemists A baby?
Speaker 1: That's easy, man, we can make that happen.
Speaker 2: He's really hard like Alchemists Knife Wonder too. I feel like he that he makes like you know, I don't know, Like I feel like that that would be That's that's possible too. He has this one song on his album, Ninth or Alchemist. He has his song on his on his album called uh with This and he teaches Uh. It's called Can't Breathe with smitty really good facts but like that ship that song is O D. But I feel like if if if we cook and shit like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you listen to Like obviously you probably weren't. Like Little Brother was a wave, but it was like an underground wave when I was like in high school, so you were probably like fucking three zero. But that's the group that Little that Ninth Wonder started in really so there's a group called Little Brother. It was Fonte, Big Pooh, Ninth Wonder, go listen to there. They got two, in my opinion, classic albums, The Listening and The Minstrel Show. Okay, so yeah, so The Listening came out and it was like straight underground Ship. But they made all this like fucking noise on the message boards and ship and then Atlantic Records signed them, so they dropped an album called The Minstrel Show where it was like all black face. It was kind of like making fun of the fact they were on a major label and now they're in the Minstrel Show. So fucking good. But that's what kick started All the Night's whole his everything like Ninth Wonder ended up on Jay Z's album, The Black Album song called Threats because of Little Brother, because Little Brother was cracking and Fonte is one of the greatest rappers of all time, one of Drake's biggest influences. I'm mad to doue the Knowledge. Yeah you'll love it man, good ship, but yeah, no nine to be Dope. Alchemists. I feel like Alchemist is active right now.
Speaker 2: Actually I met him at a store at h Lorenzo. Yeah, he was just sitting there like looking very like the Alchemists, like just like very He's just like I pulled up. He's like and then he's just like looking through and I was like I went up to it. I was just like, oh yeah, I like your beats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, dude, fucking afraid that was one of my favorite albums. Sure you want to know what's crazy? Bro?
Speaker 2: Like this nigga, he just knows how to make some very just grimacing sounding ship Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about the Kendrick record. He's like the six.
Speaker 2: That beat is terrifying, Like I hear I've heard that in my nightmare, Like I'm not so it's Drake, bro, I can imagine that terrifying.
Speaker 1: I think Drake shed a tear during this battle.
Speaker 2: By the way, listen bro that beat and it was to beat uh aside.
Speaker 1: Rocky and j Cole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that fucking road Ruby Ruby Rose. It's like Mary something that those two beats. I'm like, oh no, this this ship sounds like like like hell, you know what I'm saying, Like this just sounds like you know, I would like hear this, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want to see him like do like a Jordan Peel soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Score honestly though, because like bro like, I don't know bro like, he just knows how to create just certain feelings, like because even my favorite beat on Alfred though, is that uh Babies.
Speaker 1: And Fools ye crazy boy.
Speaker 2: That beat is like, oh my god, like it's just like nothing's really happening. It's very simple and the sample just coming in.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm like, oh yeah, likechmist.
Speaker 2: Errors Man, he has for sure, nah but him, I'm trying to think of another producer. I feel like Pierre Born would be cool. There was somebody who I was just thinking, mm hmm, I'm not sure, but well Ninth and Alchemists that that's cool too, that they're definitely like them is beat beat gods. And I mean if if he was alive, uh j Deler of course, like those are just the real I mean those are all like overly like hip hop, but I'm like, I feel like they could you know, if if Jay Deler was like alive now with all this new information and ship like, I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 1: It's it's I wouldn't mind seeing like some of the younger cats who are like super in tune with like that ship it's like Jay Dealer's got so many instrumental albums. Yeah, Joe, I mean like people just hopping on ship working out with the cool knowledge too. I didn't say knowledge from uh, knowledge from kids in the hall. Nah.
Speaker 2: You know he's like, uh, it's like, you know, no worries with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's the other guy in the group. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nah, like knowledge like his beats is OD. But yeah no, Jay Diller got a bunch of beats out there circulating it. Ell, I'm now now it's sounds like I'm just throwing out just a bunch of like overly hip hop producers.
Speaker 1: But Mad Lived who shot to madlin Man his house burned down in the fires, really lost a lot of music, lost a lot of hard drives that fucking sucks. And he's got from what I understand, and I don't know if he was in possession of it or not, But there's a whole entire Kendrick Lamar and Kanye West album over mad Lit beats that exist in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought he was gonna say it got burned down.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it got burned down, but it exists in the world. Wow. Yeah, I've heard it from multiple sources, Consequence said he's heard it Kanye too. What should be fucking crazy? If just leak it somebody, for fox sake, for the people, just leak it. I missed the days when we got real leaks. You know what I'm saying? True?
Speaker 2: Nowadays people is leaking a sit Yeah, it's people that's leaging.
Speaker 1: Back in the day. Be like, yo, like we had like leaked Tupac albums after he died. You know what unreleased Tupac? Yeah, there'd be like mcavelly seven.
Speaker 2: You want to know the craziest unreleased I've ever heard? Unreleased? Uh, Vanilla Ice.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect that crazy.
Speaker 2: Right, My uncle? He was like, yeah, I found this computer. I don't know how he came across the computer. And then he literally played me something like yo, I got a whole Vanella Ice album. Yeah, bro, Like he played me some unreleased Vanilla Ice.
Speaker 1: Vocals, Like nobody wants to hear that. I don't think so, but I heard it. I'm someone would buy those off of him. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the biggest and like Dubai or something, the biggest Vanilla Ice fan will buy it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know, is there a biggest Vanilla Ice fan. I'm sure, brom Be, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You'll be surprised, bro, because I'm like, there's people with no fo like know nothing and they I don't.
Speaker 1: But the Spotify rap shit, I have an mc hammer doll up there, Barbie doll. So that's the same era as Vanilla Ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you would you buy un released Vanilla Ice?
Speaker 1: Why not? It was never my thing. I mean the best thing I think he did was the Ninja Turtle song, the Go Ninja Go Nja good because I was an.
Speaker 2: Interview you guys and takes from from some studio sessions.
Speaker 1: If you want them, I got no, No, You'll find someone. Hell, come on, man, put them on the dark hey, put him on Silk Road, on the dark Web. Somebody will purchase them.
Speaker 2: That's funny as it nah that that's crazy, But I'm like, there's a lot of producers.
Speaker 1: I let it get in. Yeah, like I might, yo, man, even all the Detox Doctor dre shit, Like, fuck man, somebody, we just get a lot of old minem shit leaked recently. Really that was official during like the time he was beefing murdering ink with fifty in them. So there's a lot of that ship that just leaked it. It sounded really good. Actually wow, but I just missed those days man id CDs with leaked music. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't. I wasn't around for that. I mean I was like my era of like not leaks, but just finessing on the Internet and like being on like the Pirate Bay and getting shit. That's that's my era, like twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before that, it was all message boards. Yeah, so there would be like all these message boards where you download shit off of but like the I feel like that, I mean Food and Liquor was there was a leaked version of Food and Liquor that was really fired. My Homi would appreciate that because Loup is one of the ghosts, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't too deep into his discography, but I heard one song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like all the Revenge of the Nerd ship was so fire. For so I'm like, uh, I used to.
Speaker 2: Like on on iTunes before like Apple Music. This sounds it's not even ancient, but for like you know, these new fourteen year olds.
Speaker 1: Is gonna we had an iPod that all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I used to just I'll be I'll just plug my shit into the computer and then like I used to, I had a thing I hated, like listening to just the the music with like in no order, like no artwork, so like basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I remember like finding artwork and like put just because I want to my iPod to look nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like my brother used to just download like he was just YouTube converted and download and put it on his ship.
Speaker 1: With just and I'm Crazy title.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so like I would like structure all the ships the track like the way they're supposed to be with the cover art. Like I remember I did that with like because the Internet by Childish game being on and I had this this weird version of like some of these songs and that's how I knew him. But like that's how I knew of the songs, but I didn't know they wasn't the right version until Apple Music came.
Speaker 1: Out right, and then hear it and he'd be like, wait, this isn't Yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: On Joey Badass album, it was like a specific version of his song called like Me, and I was like kind of like my brain was fucked whenever I realized that wasn't the version whenever like Apple Music, and I'm like, respect on shout out Joey.
Speaker 1: Bro motherfucker's acting like Joey badass? Ain't Joey badass? What me? No, motherfucker's on tour? Oh no? No? Oh yeah yeah with all the without a yeah I had, Hey, your motherfucker's acting.
Speaker 2: Like this is lie Like I've definitely been seeing a lot of commentation.
Speaker 1: Got a chill, like like, oh no, the just guy dropped the classic when he was sixteen. He did, like nineteen ninety nine is a fucking classic drug? True?
Speaker 2: Noah, I love Joey. That's one of my favorite rappers too, for sure.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, so your albums dropping February seventeenth. Yes, and uh, is there gonna be a tour? Worked on? Fuck solo tour? Solo too? I mean probably.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm still in the middle. Well, it's gonna be my headline sour, but I'm still in the middle of who is going to be coming out with me? But yes, it's gonna be a tour. That's my favorite part of all this is gonna be able to tour. I'm trying to be one of them, one of them whenever it comes to shows, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's that for you, like you obviously give a fuck, So it's like preparing for the Like there's so many people just wrap over their tracks or seeing over their tracks, and it's so I hate that ship, dude.
Speaker 2: I I mean, of course, I mean that's what I've been doing for the past, you know, all three of them towards I was doing that. But now I'm trying to like switch you up. I'm trying up the end.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna have the TV track obviously where your ad libs are in. There are certain lines for you to take breaths and ship like that.
Speaker 2: But for sure, I feel like I'm to the point now, especially now I have like a body of work that like I'm going to be torn off of, like where I can actually like and I did it in the studio. All my other songs was on my ship, so like I was too lazy to make performance tracks.
Speaker 1: I can't lie, So I'm just like like, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I'm like, oh, have the engineer do it. And then I'm just like if I have opinions, I'll fix that.
Speaker 1: Fix that.
Speaker 2: Like I was just too lazy to like make performances what.
Speaker 1: You're at home studio setup. I don't. I'm not gonna be using it anymore. Especially I mean listen, you cut the Camia Cabell song at home? What was that on? Was it on like a fucking scarlet like what? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was on Yeah, this scar the scarlet interface with like a what's my that? That was annoyment. So it was like a little better than my old shit. Yeah, and it was just fl studio like just very basic love to see you know what I'm saying, Very basic.
Speaker 1: But tracked yourself in and you recorded recorded in free loops just like you're track that out. For sure. A lot of people have been doing that.
Speaker 2: No fruit fl is and ship like, but I don't do it no more. I My whole album was in the studio, so this is like my first actual in the studio project, you know what I'm saying. So the quality is way like I'll be thinking, like I haven't dropped in a while. I'm like, damn, I've been leaving these people with just really old demos that really don't sound nearly as good as my new shit.
Speaker 1: I can't lie. So the new album, man, I can't wait to hear it. It's coming out on the seventeenth. Yes, go run that thing up, pre order it right now. Is there merch available yet, not yet, merch coming, merch coming very soon, and the new Grill coming very soon. New Grill coming very soon. Love to see it. Fact, my God. Appreciate you, bro, Thank me man, thanks for pointing up so sir,