Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Hunter is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Jamie. So we're gonna find out his story and then give her a call and see if we can figure out why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date if he still wants one, Hunter, Hollin's have been since you heard from Jamie?
Speaker 3: Well, it's been about six days since I sent a follow up text after our date, and I've heard anything.
Speaker 4: So did you text her right after the date? Was it days later? When did that happen?
Speaker 3: So? I texted her two days after our date, and it's been six days since that text.
Speaker 5: Okay, we got a lot of exact time. Yeah, Hunter, very sure. I like it. Oh, why don't you tell us about your date and how you met Jamie?
Speaker 3: So we met through our mutual friend Mike, who thought, you know, we would be a good match. We went to an Italian spot because it just seemed, you know, most romantic, and that was my idea. Okay, okay, And after the date was over, you know, I felt like we had good conversation and after the date was over, you know, I said, oh, you know, i'd love to you know, get together again, and she said she would think about it. But I just figured she was playing hard to get.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Did she give you that vibe that she was like playful and flirting into it somewhat?
Speaker 3: But I'm just you know, I'm just curious that I haven't heard back anything for six days. You know, I just figured I would have, you know, at least heard something or you know, even if she's not interested, just you know, letting me know either way, do you'd think?
Speaker 4: But it turns out that that's not a common courtesy these days. What is it about her though, that makes you want to get a hold of her?
Speaker 3: We were we both talked about like similar topics, you know. We were both into like space conspiracies, aerospace and okay, you know, all political stuff.
Speaker 5: So like aliens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's weird to find anyone that I can talk to about these things or that'll even listen.
Speaker 5: She seemed into it though, Yeah, from what I saw, Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well is there anything that could have happened on the date that makes you feel like, I don't know, she would have been like, bye, sorry, Hunter, this was fun, but not for me.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe I'm a little bit too nerdy for my own good.
Speaker 5: I don't think though, I think you're you, Hunt, Hunter.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll find somebody who is just just as nerdy as you are.
Speaker 5: I guess maybe it was her. It could have been maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean maybe maybe I showed too much of that too quickly.
Speaker 5: I can see that. I mean, she's gonna find out eventually, not a bad way or good in a good way. Well, she also could be like a sapio sexual. You know what that is.
Speaker 4: It's when you're turned on by somebody's brain. So if you're super smart, then I mean, you know, maybe she just had a cool or never heard that term before, but saio sexual. I'm totally a sapio sexual. So I know this me too, right. Yeah, so maybe she just had to cool off for a few days, you know, if it was too hot for six days.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm trying to stay optimistic for you, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Keep hoble live, Hunter, you're about to call her to play a song, come back and then call her and see if she's hells why she's ghosting you, and then maybe get you another date. Okay, okay, all right, place don't come back to get your first stage hold.
Speaker 1: Next first date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Hunter is on the phone and Hunter is getting ghosted by Jamie. So we're about to call her and see if shall tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date if he still wants one after he hears the reason. But before we do that, Hunter, why don't you remind everybody of your date with Jamie?
Speaker 3: We went on Jamie and I went on a date a little over a week ago. We talked about, you know, kind of aliens and space, and a couple of days after the date, I texted her and it's now been six days since I text and I haven't heard back.
Speaker 5: Maybe she was abducted by aliens. That would be cool. That would be ironic, because she swoops down in a spaceship. It picks you up and then you guys can go hang out. I just got a visual that's so funny. The second date. I see what you did there? All right? Hunter? Ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call right now. Hello him, I speak to Jamie.
Speaker 6: Please. This is Jamie.
Speaker 2: Jamie, how are you? My name is Jebel from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 5: The Whole radio shows. Here, Jamie, surprise. My name is Nina Why in Victoria?
Speaker 6: Hi? Everyone? What's going on with her?
Speaker 5: Not much? Just chilling. How about you?
Speaker 6: I'm doing good, just working, you know, with the grind.
Speaker 5: Nice. Nice. Well, we're calling you today because we got an email about you from one of our listeners.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's it's odd, but let's spear it out.
Speaker 2: We do a segment called the First Day follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with someone and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and find out why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from Hunter.
Speaker 5: Oh no, okay, yes we did. Hunter.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know. Hunter. He told me enough about himself.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Well he really liked you, and he's wondering why you're not calling him back, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I what an awkward time. I even though I explained it. We went out, he talked about himself the whole time, with things that I had no interest. I just kind of sat there and nodded and yeah, and he just talked. He didn't ask me about anything about myself the entire night, and it was very no it all ish and a lot of negative things, and I just kind of just felt stuck and I was just nodding and okay, yeah, sure, yeah, interesting And that's about the only words I could get in so the whole time.
Speaker 4: So you're not super into space and stuff because Hunter thought you guys really bonded over Amien.
Speaker 6: No, but he did talk a lot about athience and I just nodded my head and I did not know. I couldn't get a break in the conversation to move to something else, or or he was just so excitedly talking about everything he knew about and listening. I mean, I'm a good listener, I guess people have told me, but.
Speaker 2: Wow, you don't feel like you've got a chance to talk about the things that you know about. It was only him talking about the things he knows.
Speaker 6: About, exactly exact creet. It was very it's very odd, so I at the end of the night, I even said, yeah, you know, I'll have.
Speaker 3: To think about it.
Speaker 7: When he said we should do this again, then I kind of thought that he would pick it up from there. But he did text me a couple of days later, and I just I was busy at the time, and then I didn't really have I.
Speaker 6: Wasn't sure how to respond. So it's been a while and I probably should have responded, but I didn't know what to say. And oh man, now everybody's gonna know, just really nervous. I don't know. I thought first dates, we're kind of getting to know each other like that, both people take part in things that ptain to their lives. But that's not where we were at at all. And he's very smart, don't get me wrong, like very smart.
Speaker 5: But maybe he hasn't dated a lot.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess that's probably a factor. I, you know, didn't we didn't get on those topics of other things. There was a lot of space stuff in.
Speaker 5: Fall, Jamie.
Speaker 2: I will let you know that Hunter is actually on the phone listening and he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I thought you were more into our conversation than apparently you were.
Speaker 6: No, I really have no interest in, you know, the space theories and different things, and I was just I was hoping the conversation would move to anything else in the world eventually, but it just, you know, kept going about you, and I'm sorry, that's just not I just didn't feel compatible for another date of that kind.
Speaker 3: Was it that it was it the topics? Were they just too kind of like nerdy?
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I'm just not into that stuff, and I was hoping that there would be more share and less just being explained things in just a weird way that I didn't really I wasn't super interested in those topics, but it just didn't stop, and I just kind of nodded and you know, listened, but just wasn't wasn't things I was into and wasn't the type of data I was thinking it was going to be.
Speaker 3: Were the topics too intimidating. No, I don't think they're intimidating, just not what I'm interested in, because I thought I thought you were really smart talking on those topics as well.
Speaker 6: I mean I kind of just agreed with you and nodded and try to move the conversation forward.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you weren't into the topics I was talking about. No, not really. Sorry, I guess that's good to know for future.
Speaker 5: Well, I do have to ask the question, Jamie, would you like to go on another date with Hunter? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 6: No, I'm good, think thinks but no.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'm good too as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm good. I think this is great that every these good success.
Speaker 6: Hunter.
Speaker 4: Maybe you learn something too on the next time. Well, the next time you go on a date, maybe just ask them what they're into. Make that one of the questions.
Speaker 5: Make more conversational for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you like aliens?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm good. But I did want to let everyone know that they did release seven chemtrails today, so, uh everyone, I would just recommend everyone say at home, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't either. Well, we'll just make sure we do that. Okay, thank you, Hunter, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Jubile's Thursday follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at advocates Law dot com.