Speaker 1: Hey, uh pork. Yeah, kid, Remember how we thought unga Chungis was huge? Yep, we were wrong. This is what huge looks like.
Speaker 2: Oo beeeep.
Speaker 3: Definitely and worse. He's level nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's pretty high, but not much worse than Unga chungis.
Speaker 2: Wrong way of thinking about a kid.
Speaker 3: Levels matter, but so does the monster A level nineteen. YETI would have no problem beaten a level fifty chicken A level nineteen YETI is pretty serious business.
Speaker 2: Big earth shake, earthshake, make door order, the house cave fall over? Why big earthshake earthshake never happened here before?
Speaker 4: Dude, are you gonna like let me out of here? That earthquake was bad newsman, Nope, bueo for me to be stuck inside some cage with the whole world going shake any shake?
Speaker 3: You know, bad.
Speaker 1: Vibes for the chill factor, own brick pork. Did you hear that that was Marco?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: My brother Marco? He's one of the other heroes. Excuse me, mister big and Harry.
Speaker 4: Are you listening to me?
Speaker 2: My man, little man with big mouth? Be quiet?
Speaker 1: Sheesh, dude, zero chill.
Speaker 4: You know you.
Speaker 1: Remind me of my sister a little bit.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mika, will you keep it down? What that noise?
Speaker 1: Oh man? We are in trouble.
Speaker 2: And what that smell? Me? Smell sausage? Sausage and cheese. M smell good, Sea Pork.
Speaker 1: I told you you smell like sausage and cheese.
Speaker 2: I'll ride.
Speaker 3: I'll ride so I'll take a bath when we get out of here.
Speaker 2: Can't we focus on the yetti? Please listen.
Speaker 1: We've got to get Marco free. He can help us with the YETI.
Speaker 4: I'm the fastest person here right Probably, I'm gonna run out and distract him. You two get inside there in free Marco and then come back out and help me with the Yetni.
Speaker 2: Do that? Okay? You what doing here, little warrior woman? You look like other warrior woman on East Mountain.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: You destroyed the village of Black Punch Kick and disrespected my teacher, Master Kara te I'm here to make you say you're sorry.
Speaker 2: You it's funny, little woman, you'd think you can make me say sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, laugh at this big guy.
Speaker 2: Oh wa wah wah toe my pinky toe. You stop on pinky toe? No you pay man.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't.
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 2: Pork?
Speaker 1: Look kid over there, that big cage, so hear Marco. Oh do I like know.
Speaker 4: You, Pork?
Speaker 3: My dude?
Speaker 4: What brings you to such an unrighteous place?
Speaker 2: Bro? We're rescuing you, dude.
Speaker 4: Haha, most outstanding. Appreciate the assist, my faithful fairy friend. I think Big and Harry keeps the key to this cage over there by his bed somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 4: Beat a little slow on the uptake. Come man, it's that giant block of ice in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of the room. He sleeps on a block of ice.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm all for like healthy posture and being one with the l elements, but I draw the line at catching z's on blocks that freeze.
Speaker 1: You know, right, Pork? Are you sure this guy is Mika's brother?
Speaker 3: I have my doubts too, kid, but they swear they're related.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back with the key.
Speaker 2: You come back here. How dare you step on another pinky toe me? I have sore toes for weeks.
Speaker 4: He it looks like you still got about fourteen toes ago.
Speaker 1: Better catch me before I get some more.
Speaker 4: Oh man, mister Big and Harry out there didn't reckon on meeting my sister, I hope she gets all of his toes. Maybe she'll even get a chance to give him one of her famous atomic noogies.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the key.
Speaker 4: To put me down.
Speaker 2: Me got you now, little warrior woman?
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's got her.
Speaker 1: We're coming, sess.
Speaker 2: You not so fast now.
Speaker 4: Yo, mister Yetti, Bro, I'm gonna need you to put my sister down like pronto.
Speaker 2: You feel me? You? How you get out cage? And why me smells sausage and cheese again?
Speaker 3: Forget the sausage and cheese thing already. Look, mister Yetti, put it down and we'll leave you alone.
Speaker 4: All right, No pork, he still has my gauntlets, remember.
Speaker 3: Mika, They ain't wipe it better. We all get out of here, don't you think?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Marco, Hey, Marco, your sister's a warrior monk. Right, what's your class and what can you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm a full on force keeper bro, super rare class level forty five to pretty gnarly right.
Speaker 1: That's great, but what can you do?
Speaker 4: I was getting to that dude, sheesh, crawl out of your hyperdiapery for a second.
Speaker 1: Chill so like I.
Speaker 4: Can control plants and trees and I conduct to animals and again.
Speaker 5: There aren't any plants or trees or animals in here.
Speaker 4: Marco, and I can kind of control the environment once I get used to place, you know.
Speaker 5: Control the environment.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, wait a sand.
Speaker 2: Enough enough me tired? Listen to you too? Me what all of you out of my cave? Little warrior woman will stay here? Engage Marco.
Speaker 5: There are pits of snow sand all in this cave. Can you create a pit of snow sand right under the yetties feet? That's part of the environment, right, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: No, bra would be super easy. No, I need you to actually do it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, like you didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Gotta learn to be specific, you know.
Speaker 3: But you lax, My guy, I got.
Speaker 2: This where sloshy slosh come from? Me? No standing in sloshy slash two seconds ago, and me can't swim.
Speaker 4: See little dude, Like I said, no, prob.
Speaker 5: Listen up, mister Yetti. My friend here can get you out of there, but you have to let Mika go and you have to give her the bracers back.
Speaker 2: Me have no bracers.
Speaker 1: They look like bands of leather that go around your wrist.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, me have those me give me, give please take away the slotsy slash.
Speaker 5: You need to let Meika go first, and then once we have the bracers, we'll let you go.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, anything bracers, a nice chest next to bed and me let warrior woman go.
Speaker 1: Ooh, let me go.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll go get the bracers and be right back.
Speaker 2: You hurry, yes me sinking aiden, Kid, you did it again. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it was you that got a hold of that puzzle box. Puzzle box, long story, I'll tell you on the way down the mountain.
Speaker 4: Cool hiking stories are the best, bro, gotam.
Speaker 1: The bracers are bruising, are back where they belong. I feel so much stronger.
Speaker 5: Now good, okay, Marco, let's get rid of the snowsand and let the yettie go.
Speaker 2: Ugh you all leave now, yes, me go back to bed.
Speaker 4: Congratulations on your victory adventure.
Speaker 1: Choose a skill. Whoa pork. The game master is back. She's offering me another skill. Whoa? This time she's giving me three skills to choose from. I guess these are all skills that Yetie has.
Speaker 2: Kid. That's great.
Speaker 3: I really recommend you take a skill this time. They can come in handy.
Speaker 5: Looks like there's icy Breath, ground Stomp, and Blizzard Vision. I kind of like the sound of this ground stomp. You can make the ground shake all around you and make enemies.
Speaker 1: Trip and fall. Yeah, I'll take ground Stomp as you wish.
Speaker 4: And now that you have selected your skill, you may level up.
Speaker 1: What No Way