Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Addison is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband Eli for two years. They've been together for five years, but now she thinks something might be going on. So hopefully we find out he isn't that, Edison. We're here to help you out, So tell us what's going on. Why do you think Eli might be cheating on you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we moved here about a year ago in January, and so Eli was really quick to make friends. Like he has work, he has like his sport recor league and everything like that. I work from home and we bought a bit of a fixer upper, so I've been really focused on the house. So he's out a lot more than I am. So he's been really working a lot recently, and the work is upticking, and he's just out a lot with his work friends. But he just keeps talking about one of his co workers, Amber, and I know that they've been working really closely together on a few projects. And like, I don't necessarily want to accuse him of anything. It's just kind of like setting off some alarm bells for me and I kind of want to get another opinion.
Speaker 3: So you haven't asked him about any.
Speaker 1: Of this yet, No, but it's a lot of like so he just talks about her a lot, and it's like it's getting to the point where I hear about her like almost every day. In terms of like Amber did this, Amber said that, isn't that like so funny type of thing. So with the holidays coming up, instance, like the traveling is so far this year, like this is the first time we actually have to get on a plane to go home. I'm just trying to make plans. And I brought it up and we like switch back and forth between families for Thanksgiving and christ and so I was trying to make plans and he said that he just can't swing it this year because of work. So I'm really kind of concerned about that. And granted, like this is a new job, he's trying to get established, and I know he has a ton of work, so I'm really understanding in that arena, But that, along with just how often he's talking about his work friends and how often he goes out is just a little suspicious for me.
Speaker 3: Did he tell you to go without him or was it like Okay, then we'll stay home this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he told me to do that. I'm still up in the air whether or not I'm going to Like, I know that my family is going to be really happy to see me and everything like that, but it's also going to be really sad to spend Thanksgiving without him if he's not going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean the flip side of this was that he's so openly talking about her that I didn't think it would be that big of a deal. It's just the working during the holidays and all of the reasons for not being around you, like it's fine, especially around the holidays is a little flaggy.
Speaker 2: Have you met any of his coworkers, like even if it is Amber or any of them in general.
Speaker 1: So I haven't met Amber. I did meet like one or two of his co workers one night when they dropping him off, But yeah, not Amber, which is kind of like that's the main person I'm concerned about at this point. But yeah, and I also don't want to be like tagging along with him and his work friends, Like I feel like I haven't really established like many friendships of my own here or anything. So that's been like kind of low on my priority list. Honestly, it is to feel like I'm tagging along with his stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll try to figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Rewards Card members at, So we'll do the usual and call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's this month's big winner of a dozen long stim red roses delivered anyone that he wants and will see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, play us. I'll come back and then call him and get you to catch a Cheater. Next, right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Addison is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years they've been together for five years total might be cheating on hers. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that their Rewards Card member at and say that we do a promotion every single month where one of our Rewards Card members wins free flowers delivered to anybody that they want and will see. I he sends those to his wife or to somebody else, and hopefully he's not cheating, but Adison, Before we do that, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 1: So we're in a new city. You've been spending a lot of time at work, and especially with his new coworker called Amber. I haven't met her. I don't really know the situation, and so he doesn't want to travel home for Thanksgiving and is telling me to go instead.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he's not. But are you ready to call him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorbel calling from SIRS. I was looking for a rewards card member named Eli.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Eli.
Speaker 2: Hi Eli, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with some good news. Congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 4: That's what this is.
Speaker 2: The flowers.
Speaker 4: The flowers, Okay, I'm not sure what.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe you don't know. Every single month, we choose one rewards card member totally random, who wins free flowers delivered from our Florida apartment. You just won thirty six long stem red roses. About it, the candy and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want, absolutely free.
Speaker 1: This is fantastic.
Speaker 4: I guess what happens next.
Speaker 2: It's very easy. I can take the information down in just a matter of minutes over the phone. If you want to do that right now, and you know who you want to send them to, I could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, we can just do it one.
Speaker 2: That's fine, perfect, First and last name of the person that you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 1: First, sure, so her name is Addison. Last name Dan is mine. It's actually my wife.
Speaker 2: And do you want a card to go with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's write in I love you, princess.
Speaker 4: Let's get dinner out tonight and talk about the holidays, but spelt daz.
Speaker 2: Because it's just a year in a daze. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then I'll just let you know that this is not the grocery store. My name is Jewbol this is a radio show called The Jewel Show.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Nina on the show.
Speaker 1: Hilarious. Yeah, I've actually I know you guys.
Speaker 4: I know I've heard this show before.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have you heard that to catch cheater segment?
Speaker 4: Yes I have, And I feel like this is a little bit of a trip, but yes I have.
Speaker 1: It's a truth seeker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your wife is on the phone, and this is a segment that we do to see who people send flowers to in case they might be cheating.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm really confused why we're doing this.
Speaker 1: I don't know, It's just it was really a show with you know, wanting to come home for the holidays, and yeah, taken work, and like, you just keep talking about Amber, and I'm just feeling at the outside and something's just not quite adding up. So I'm really happy to hear that you don't want to send flowers to anybody from me. No, I definitely do not.
Speaker 4: I promise you that there isn't anything you need to worry about with Amber. In fact, Amber's wife Sarah would probably laugh at this too. Ohison, So I did lie about having to work on the holidays a little bit, so Edison, the part in this note about the holiday, you know about us traveling home looking you know, we've been together for years now, and every year we go back and forth to our families and we try to be good kids to our parents and all that. But now that we've moved away, that's a little bit different. And I wanted to propose to you over the holidays but you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking to your parents first of course.
Speaker 4: About doing it, and I thought to be a nice little change if we do a friends giving this year. This way I can introduce you to Amber and her wife Sarah. Plus I've been kind of friendly with.
Speaker 1: Some of your work friends a little bit.
Speaker 4: And maybe have them over to kind of ease into this new surroundings in our new living situation before I we kind of.
Speaker 3: Do that communication is key. Who are y'all? How this didn't come up before? Is blowing my mind? No offense, prob I just I mean, there's so much room for interpretation.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you want to have people over and do more of a holiday thing at our place?
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically that's what my thought was kind of a friend giving and just had to go over Crown to hang out and not worry.
Speaker 1: About work stuff.
Speaker 4: Have you know these people, introduce you to some of my work friends, ones that you don't know, like Amber, you know, have some of your work friends over to and just be just kind of chill.
Speaker 1: About it and just be open about it.
Speaker 4: And day, I mean I was a little I get scared or just you know, Uh, I'm not sure about how to bring it up because I know how close you are to your family.
Speaker 1: I know this means a big deal to.
Speaker 4: You going back there for the holidays. I didn't want to upset you. I know you're still trying to get comfortable with the new surround and you know, the new living situation. Honestly, I don't know how else to bring it up, So that was kind of my thought with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, I think the thing that doesn't make sense is like pushing me to go home anyway. So I understand why it'd be hesitant to bring it up and everything, But I don't know. I would be happy to have people over and do our own thing, honestly, Like traveling is so much, especially around the holidays, so I do think it's kind of time to like have our own traditions around some of these things.
Speaker 3: Side note, I think there's one thing that you guys are forgetting and why it's so important to communicate. I know you've been spending the holidays with your families, but who's cooking? Who's in charge of the food? That means so much preparation, Like you're stressing me out right now. My man did not tell me that I was cooking in a week for all of these people, I would be flipping at.
Speaker 1: A pot lug. Y'all can say out.
Speaker 2: So maybe Amber's wife is cooking. That's also another thing, okay, but that had be gone for a second.
Speaker 1: That's all he was worried about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because some people have to actually feed people on the holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we're getting it catered with. There you go. Yeah, So I trust you, and I'm sorry I brought you on the radio, but I love you and I'm so excited to do the holidays together. I'm excited too, bab, and I love you.
Speaker 4: And I guess I should have been more clear and more communicative.
Speaker 1: And I apologize.
Speaker 4: And we're going to figure this out and let's go out for dinner tonight and discuss it more. And I think we're I think we're going to be okay though.
Speaker 3: And you guys can do the thing with the mashed potatoes. What you don't know about the thing with the mashed potatoes, No, I need to learn. I're just gonna say you eat it anyway.
Speaker 1: The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater