Speaker 1: Okay, I think we got a couple of fan questions. We're gonna go. We're gonna go to fan questions. Okay, but before we go to fan questions, I do have one question, and this is what I want to know everything you went through. How was the process of keeping the family, because I know how important family is to you. I know you're a family man. Yeah, and just tell me about the process of making sure. I'm over here, I gotta do this time. But we still connected. Yeah, I'm still we still were still locked in, you know what I'm saying. Just tell me how you balance that out because when we talk about therapy, and one thing you said is about balance in life and having that balance. So just talk about the family dynamic and just keeping that structure. Even though I'm over here and you over there, like I'm calling you on this time, however it went. I know you don't play about your motherfucker family. I know that you don't play about your girls. You don't play, you don't play, So just talk about that because I'm sure that was probably the biggest hole.
Speaker 2: It was the heart you had to couple.
Speaker 3: It was the hardest part, man, Like I got four chill, right, you know, and they all looked at me a certain way, and I've always been present in their lives, providing provision, leadership, vision, protection, you know, all those different things. You know, not only my kids, but my wife and my extended family as well. So that was the most difficult part for me. But what I had to recognize is that everybody gets to experience it in their own way, right, It's not just about me. So I had to remove my feelings and my emotions and how everybody received it. I had to move that out of the equation, and I had to make sure I set up the infrastructure for them to be able to live, to be able to eat, to be able to survive, and things like that, and allow all them to go through the anger, the distance, the time, the space, you know, in whatever phase that they kind of needed to go through while I was going through that, Because when you're going into that kind of environment, you gotta kind of turn the light switch on like it's it is ude. Let me tell you, it's real. It's real. Being locked up. It is not no playplace ship. It is a real thing. But God kept us, you know.
Speaker 2: Our faith, our.
Speaker 3: Our history, our love and our respect for one another allowed us to navigate that situation. Now, there was times where you had to take space beautiful, you know, and be quiet.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There was times where you know, maybe my kids, you know, were missing me and would cry.
Speaker 2: So it was a whole bunch of different things.
Speaker 3: But man, like, if I had to say one thing that kept us through that, man, it was nothing. But you know what I mean, it was nothing but the Lord at the end of the day, preserving our family.
Speaker 1: And I know it was tough, but I know you ain't. You ain't sweet chicken shot.
Speaker 2: I bid it good. I bid it good.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all my homies at Coleman who I was locked up with. Man, everybody, you know, it's all.
Speaker 2: It's all.
Speaker 3: It's too many of you to mention your name. But you know, I hope y'all doing well up in there.
Speaker 1: That's love. So let's get to some fan questions. Man, We're gonna go with one fan question at GRIZ. I n K who started the Celtics bench celebration, Duly, Marquis Daniels or Ryan Hollins. I don't know what bench celebration is. Man. You used to see us over there, Oh yeah, I remember that Florida ship. It had to be you a Mark you know, it was me and whole team. It had to be you a b that's a Florida ship.
Speaker 3: And I remember we was on his couch one night, you know what I mean, vibing after the game. You know what I'm saying, You know how man, whole team, one man show man. Shout out to Markus Daniels, Bro, we love you, Bro Strong over there, man real. But me and me and Keith was like, all right, what we're gonna name it?
Speaker 2: And we just said we're gonna name that bit were flexing.
Speaker 3: And that's and then Keys went right to the to the Twitter because he was his Twitter fingers was mean back then, so like, you know, we named it right there, and you know that was that was our little rally crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie. I was a little jealous you and Keys got to play together.
Speaker 2: I know, Bro was fun playing.
Speaker 1: I was jealous you got we all grew up together, played against each other. I was jealous you hes got to play and team had well, we had a ball. I was listen, you don't know how happy I was when you came to the Heat. Opportunity to play with whats that you grew up with. That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: It was fun, bro for sure.
Speaker 1: Top five favorite teammates and why they are your favorite teammates, starting five using only your teammates. So gonna go top five favorite teammates and why they are your favorite teammates.
Speaker 3: Man, that that's so tough, you know, because I played with a lot of great guys.
Speaker 2: So I would say, uh, shack at the five. I would say kg at the four, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's just when I'm talking about favorites, it ain't like or whatever, it's just, you know, kind of my favorites. Uh.
Speaker 2: At the three, I say Vince Carter.
Speaker 3: It was fun playing with Vince, you know, being able to play, you know with him in New Jersey, play.
Speaker 1: With all the Florida Boys, to play with all the Floridable by a handful of us.
Speaker 3: I know, you gotta play with all of us. I got to play with a lot of the hometo. Yeah, and he's probably gonna be two surprise picks because like man, I love playing with you and d Wade and q Rich and D Maus and all those guys. But man, Eddie House was one of my favorite teammates.
Speaker 2: To play with.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Goddamn funny boy House Boy, that's my dog bro Eddie House So goddamn Fuddy.
Speaker 3: House and Jamiir Nelson, Jami and Nelson, you know, and damn, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's don't Jami got a son that's balling.
Speaker 2: Jamiir got a son who ball him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's doing well. He's in the G League right now. And you know what, man, Yeah, Jamiir. But Trevor a reason too, boy, Me and Trail kick play with me and Trill, Me and Traill. But it's so many, you know, I enjoyed playing with a lot of my teammates, Bro, but those those are probably my top six right there.
Speaker 2: I know that's more than five.
Speaker 1: Give me your start in five, that's that's the favorite. Those are the ones. Now give me your talent wise start talent wise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm gonna say, uh d Wade.
Speaker 1: KG.
Speaker 3: Of course, I'm gonna say shack in. These ain't positions the White Howard And.
Speaker 1: This was tough for you. This was gonna be tough for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one is gonna be tough for me. But I'm gonna have to probably go with.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to say Jesus shuttles Worth. I'm gonna have to say Ray Walter Ray, because like his pedigree, you know, and what he did, you know for the game, I'm gonna have to say I have to throw in there was a great teammate to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: I didn't fade when he was in that.
Speaker 1: Crazy something I knew because you don't get mad like that. I seen. That's just something to make he y'all mad shit. Yeah, but you come running out the tunnel, went back into the tunnel. I was wrong with you that day.
Speaker 2: Man. That's that under acting like me, that unhealed trauma. When you talked about we ain't we ain't get it down.
Speaker 1: March madness is back, baby, go gat us. I see you making that deep running Attorney Thomas John can't protect you against playoff upsets, but their limited edition basketball underwear can guarantee you a distraction free viewing experience all playoff season. Avoid a backcourt violation with wedge proof underwell, no picks, no rolls, j just simply soft comfort. They perfect to wear the dinner, the gym, the bed. A person Chile fellas to rock them any time, anywhere, any place. Do what you want to do in them, have a good time. You know how, some of them other brands might be a little bit too tight, a little bit too uncomfortable in the right places. Thamas John stay right where they supposed to be and do right what they're supposed to do. Fellas, ain't never got to worry about cheese and yass fellas. Thoma John has definitely changed the game for me. It's the MVP of underwell, so they should you go to the website, get right to it, y'all. Go get twenty five percent off right now on your first order at Tommy john dot com slash ogs. Save twenty five percent at Tommy Johns dot com slash ogs. That's twenty five percent off at Tommy John's dot com slash OG's. Who's going big in the NBA this season? You are with all the new ways. Get in on the action with my partners at Draft Kings, sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. Draft Kings is the home of NBA player props, so you can get behind your favorite players any which way, from Monster Slams to audition the Rock to cleaning the glass. And here's something special for first timers. New Draft King customers bet five dollars to get two hundred and bonus best instant. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app and use codes OG's The Crown is yours. Stay in on the action and use two hundred dollars in bonus bets on Draft Kings same game. Paulays for a shot at the even bigger payout. Combine multiple bets together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betty. Draft Kings has got you covered. Bet live in progress right as they happen, making watching the game that much more exciting. If sports betting is not available in your state, don't worry about it. You can still join it on all the fun. With Draft Kings Pick six, I have the shot to win cash prizes. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now New customers, use my promo code OGS and bet just five dollars on any way and get two hundred in bonus best instantly. That's promo code OGS only at Draft Kings Sportsbook