Speaker 1: Guess what, Andrew. It's an emergency mother?
Speaker 2: Is it the air raids again?
Speaker 1: It's a bonus episode in the middle of the week. This is your prize inside.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we're going with that as our slogan for Wednesday episodes.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I felt like we had to do this because if we waited much longer until it would have aired in like three weeks, it just would have been old already.
Speaker 2: Should I come out from hiding underneath my desk with my hands over my head.
Speaker 1: Yes, the drill is over. Okay, So, since I failed you, we have a wonderful listener named Kim. She's a huge fan of the show. Okay, And I was unable to get this for you as much as I tried, mostly because I didn't want to pay twenty dollars for a box because that's what they're going for. Because I don't think that they're in the stores anymore. I haven't seen them for a while. They've been out for a couple of months now, and you've been like, oh, ohhi, God, I have it.
Speaker 2: Is this what I think it is? It could be what you think it is? Can I just say it?
Speaker 1: Stand by? No, I'm going to go down to this cereal box, because that's how Kim sent it. Stand by going down to the cereal box.
Speaker 2: Now, if this is what I think it is, oh my god, it's chicken and waffle cereal. Post chicken and waffle Cereal, I am a happy man.
Speaker 1: Now this is completely artificially flavored. Because just because.
Speaker 2: I mean, they can't give you chicken flavored pieces, they can they can put chicken bullon cubes in and that I pray to Jesus in all children, you just made a fake.
Speaker 1: Like, what do you think this is going to taste like?
Speaker 2: It's just I know what I like. I don't want to hear that there's chicken booleon cubes.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second.
Speaker 2: In the cereal this has honey bunches.
Speaker 1: Of oats on the front, So this is an offshoot of honey bunches of oats.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting. I guess that's pretty weird, But you look at it's not disgusting. I take it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like some honey bunches of oats. Chicken there, and these things that look like waffle pieces.
Speaker 2: It's probably gonna taste like honey chicken or honey waffles. That's it because they can't simulate the chicken flavor.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a disclaimer on the back and it says absolutely no chickens were harmed in the making of this cereal. I would hope not, but that also means there's no real chicken in it. And let me tell you something else. First, ingredient sugar. I've never seen that before in my life. There's more sugar in this package than there.
Speaker 2: Is any wasting time. I just need to get to the chicken and waffle.
Speaker 1: But I do have to let you know that there have been other waffle cereals. There was Waffle O's in the seventies, so that you've never had. It's possible. I tried it, but I don't think so. And then there was Waffle Crisp that post mes. Yes, that went away about a year or two ago, so who knows be able to bring it back. If this thing was successful, I.
Speaker 2: Need to try it. Stop talking, sorry.
Speaker 1: Because Kellogg's also had a waffle cereal with Eggo which came out in the early two thousand. I remember Ego, yes, and those are gone.
Speaker 2: Okay, talking more eating.
Speaker 1: Need to do the sky shake because there's drumsticks in here. All right. Thank you so much, Kim.
Speaker 2: I am so appreciative of you. Thank you for following up where Scottie had shortcomings.
Speaker 1: I just smell very heavy maple. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it, maple, maple, maple.
Speaker 2: This is going to This is gonna taste exactly like the Eggo cereal. All right, Eggo cereal smell.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on, please, you.
Speaker 2: Don't need to bring over the dog bowl.
Speaker 1: I need the sound.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh you get a heavy pore because you're gonna want that. Oh, I got a drumstick.
Speaker 2: I think, to be honest, it smells like cinnamon cereal.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the fake nuggets that you see in some fast food places that are shaped like chicken nuggets but really aren't. Like So there is the pieces in here shaped like drum I know less talking more the milk. For the love of God, go down to the fridge and get milk today.
Speaker 2: Must spell if you fell and spelled the milk cracked up.
Speaker 1: I'm already dizzy and I haven't eaten anything yet today. Maybe that's why.
Speaker 2: I'm so excluded.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I have my physical today. Maybe I shouldn't even try this stuff.
Speaker 2: Just give me the damn cup. Here you go, ready? One two three? Wait?
Speaker 1: One two three? Okay, it tastes like fake chicken. This is why we can't find it anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, does it tastes like chicken bullion cubes?
Speaker 1: Hold on, just take a waffle piece. Tell me what. Just a plain waffle piece tastes.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh my god, waffles.
Speaker 1: Fine waffle tastes like maple waffle. Right now, take a chicken piece. It tastes like a bullion cube.
Speaker 2: You know what the problem is? Do you know it like in checks mix? Yeah, the ones that are seasoned like the.
Speaker 1: Right, very strong flavor. What is the wait is there? Did you get a flake? What does the flake taste like?
Speaker 2: It's honey bunches of oats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the flake is just bland. It has no taste whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is nasty.
Speaker 1: Kim, did you try this or did you just send it to us trying to kill us?
Speaker 2: I want to start off first and foremost saying, Kim, thank you you are too kind to me and I appreciate you so much as a listener for thinking of me. I guess you wanted this. No, no, she wanted us to try it, so she sent.
Speaker 1: It because you've been begging for it for a week.
Speaker 2: Percent Let's just say sometimes it's not good to meet your heroes again. My hero in this case is the chicken, chicken and waffle cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm literally going to give it no balls, no spoons.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it a bowl. Really yeah, because like the waffle pieces, I do actually enjoy, but you nearly threw up from the chicken pieces, so.
Speaker 1: You should separate out the cereal and make yourself a nice waffle waffle cereal.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, oh, by the way, this is going to air like almost immediately, so there's still gonna be episodes that air after this where you're like, I want chicken and waffle cereal and we have already tried it.
Speaker 2: Come back and listen to the price and side you said it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh wait a minute, there's a bonus box.
Speaker 2: On this episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, because Kim sent not one, but two cereals.
Speaker 2: Oh god, is it double chicken here.
Speaker 1: It's honey barbecue chicken.
Speaker 2: I just want to meet somebody that's like, I like the chicken cereal.
Speaker 1: It is the post counterpart to Chicken a waffle cereal. It's the maple bacon donut cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, what I'm getting a little worried.
Speaker 1: This one has rings loops. It's also a honey bunches of oats creation.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to get very worried.
Speaker 1: Artificially flavored maple bacon donuts limited edition and.
Speaker 2: Uncr chicken booleon cubes would be used for the chicken flavor? What would they use to simulate the bacon taste? Meat stock?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to read on here, anything that might be meat related. But again, sugar first, ingredient, cornmeal, cornhole, grain, wheat, you say, Gwain, Gwain, Yeah, I was pretending to be quist Wayne Quisp. Nothing, molasses, palm oil. But I don't see anything. Artificial flavor is all. It says cinnamon, honey and then artificial flavor. So it's our art officials. It's art officially flavoring. So it artificial flavored bacon artle, Oh, Scotti shake and don't worry, Kim, I'm gonna leave the cereal off for the rest of the show to try so you know it won't go to waste.
Speaker 2: No, and honestly, the like, that's crazy. If somebody really likes us that much that they found it and send it to us, that is like one of the nicest things.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet. Yeah, because this hasn't been on the shelves in quite a number of weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh God, does it say smoky on the back? Oh it's his honey disclaimer.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, no pigs were harmed in the making of this cereal.
Speaker 2: Can I just say how insane it would be if there was an actual like breakfast cereal that contained meat.
Speaker 1: Product in it. I'm sure it existed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably in the seventies when all those guys were on drugs.
Speaker 1: Hashtag honey brunches of oats is what it says on the back.
Speaker 2: Let's go more pooring, more pouring. No, because you look at the cereal and then ay're like.
Speaker 1: You know, one time when I seven, I noticed, well, you know, when we talk about maple cereals, they also have maple cheerios, which are out right now.
Speaker 2: That maple taste, to me is one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's good if it's naturally flavored maple. I can't stand artificially flavored sticks, and I.
Speaker 2: Just can't do it. I am just so sick about official flavoring.
Speaker 1: And there's plenty of maple brown sugar type cereal.
Speaker 2: And brown sugar all right, two of my favorite flavors combined. I know it's really good when you eat, like when some of the maple syrup hits bacon.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of that. See this looks see it looks like there's like fake chunks. Look please just take.
Speaker 2: You please, I'm just trying to describe it.
Speaker 1: There's like fake chunks of bacon on the loops.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you again. Can you please hurry here?
Speaker 3: Why can't I be a part of this podcast?
Speaker 1: You want to try some maple doughnut cereal or chicken and waffle cereal?
Speaker 3: Greg, I don't as they No, I don't want that. Listen, guys, this is me Greg T. I am cereal connoisseur.
Speaker 4: Greg T.
Speaker 3: Have some no my problem here with serial killers and I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I'm floating on it.
Speaker 1: We're actually disgusting taste like bacoss, like bacos and milk.
Speaker 4: We'll try it, no, because I'm looking for something healthy.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 3: I don't like that you guys are always reviewing cereals that's not healthy.
Speaker 1: This is a bonus emergency episode. We'll do healthy stuff in the next't just try it. You love bacon, maple bacon. It's maple bacon donuts. You love bacon, all right? Uh, come on, I gotta be honest. It shouldn't be a cereal though, tastes like bacos bacon bits.
Speaker 4: No, I like it. Maybe it tastes like a waffle with syrup.
Speaker 1: Well there's maple in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cereal, you know what. I actually like this cereal.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing again, I think that you guys are just continually doing all of these other cereals that are not healthy.
Speaker 4: Okay, these are mass produced.
Speaker 1: We're doing it for the masses, but this is what people eat.
Speaker 3: But the masses need to be informed that they are eating stuff that is probably not very healthy.
Speaker 1: We say it in every episode. They're informed. They know that there's more sugar in here than there is in your sugar.
Speaker 4: You understand how people get visceral fat because they start an.
Speaker 3: Early age, start eating these cereals and they can't get rid of the visceral fat and they need to just, you know, wean off off of it and go more into a raisin brand, but not even the kew Loogg's one, like a different raisin brand.
Speaker 1: This is the Greg T rant.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you need fruit in your in your breakfast. You need like you know, a wholesome milk.
Speaker 1: You need all you know what else is on the way.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, doctor Ross says that two percent milk is the best milk to drink diamedes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that? We got podcast? Thank you for stopping by Greg T. We need to rake this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you give this? So like a spoon is a half a star, a.
Speaker 1: Bowl is a full star, and it goes up to five balls.
Speaker 4: And maybe I would do three solid buls.
Speaker 1: All right, so he gives it three balls, I would eat three balls. I could see you sitting on your couch snacking on this.
Speaker 4: I give I'm over that.
Speaker 1: Now you're also a handjammer.
Speaker 2: Point no, this is this is a spoon.
Speaker 1: I also give the cereals that.
Speaker 3: We eat at my house are none of the ones that you have reviewed, But none of them.
Speaker 1: Just try it. Try it. Chicken and waffle gone episode to try both? Goodbye, because this is the problem. Come on, we'll come join you on the Big Greg Tea podcast that doesn't exist. Goodbye, Gregory, have a nice day. Get out, epidemic, Get out. This is why we have a fat epidemic. What his lexipro has not kicked in yet today? Anyway? Oh wait a second, she said to us something else, Thank you, Kim. Maybe this will improve the taste of these cereals.
Speaker 2: Is it actual bacon?
Speaker 1: It's a bag of cereal marshmallows.
Speaker 2: She just knows the way to my heart.
Speaker 1: That So now what if I pour some cereal marshmallows into that? Will you try it into these? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, You're gonna get me a new cup and I'm just gonna have marshallows here, marshmallows and milk done perfect?
Speaker 1: All right, now, I'll say these are not lucky Charms marshmallows. I did not win the box of all Marshmallows. I think you could still enter it all Marshmallows only dot com or something like that. This is ooh yeah you ready for this, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Oh more than anything else.
Speaker 1: See this is packaged very poorly. Milk and marshmallows. Here you go, buddy, Thank you tow spoon. Since greg t had his disease mouth on yours, here you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you yep. Okay, so are we calling.
Speaker 1: This anything or just go some marshmallow marshmallows. I'm in it's not quite a Lucky Charms marshmallow, but they're pretty close.
Speaker 2: To be honest. I just really love the taste of the milk in the.
Speaker 1: Marshmallow, just like hearts and moons and you know, fake shapes diamonds. What happened?
Speaker 2: These are not shapes.
Speaker 1: Everything is a shape, my friend.
Speaker 2: But it's almost like the person was like, we can't call it a like a chest, so it's square?
Speaker 1: Wait? What's this? What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Yellow ships, pink trapazois?
Speaker 1: All right, well, I don't think we're going to rate the marshmallows because they're just marshmallows and you can't really get them. These probably came from Amazon. Bye, both five bold for the marshmallows. All right, I'm with you. Well, thank you very much for listening to this bonus emergency episode of Serial Killers. We had to get it out there for you.
Speaker 2: Can We love you so much. This was so kind of you. You heard this podcast, you said to yourself, I need to send this to them so this way they could try it. And that is super super super nice. Of you and while the cereals themselves may suck. Yeah, yeah, we appreciate you as a listener.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Cam in Virginia. Thank you so much for listening. And if you want to send us cereals, just dm us on Twitter. You can follow us at Serial Killers PC. That's cereal with a C. And of course we'll only take sealed boxes because you know, I don't trust anybody. I would you'll take an unsealed box.
Speaker 2: Listen, beggars can't be choosing open.
Speaker 1: Like in a random ziploc bag. Would you take that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, send us your zip block bag full of random unnamed cereal and Andrew will try them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Why am I phoning at the mouth?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: I can't feel anymore.
Speaker 1: Please follow Andrew and Andrew Pug on Instagram and Twitter. Follow me at Ze scotty Be on Instagram and Twitter, and.
Speaker 2: Make sure you press the subscribe button because guess what, this is a prize inside bonus episode. So it's a Wednesday and that's why you're getting this. But we have new episodes that come out every Monday and Friday. And guess what if you hit the subscribe button, they just go automatically to your phone. There's no having to like find it.
Speaker 1: That means there for you, you'll get a new episode in three days. Two two, Well, it depends on how you count the day. Do you count all of Wednesday? Then Thursday and all of Friday? God, all right, we'll see in two days. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Until we meet again. Crunch, Oh sorry, crunch the hell?
Speaker 2: Sorry the phone, get it to you. Why can't I see anymore?