Speaker 1: What's up step service time manager?
Speaker 2: Like, yee, I'm Jazzmine Brand, I'm Kim.
Speaker 3: Osorio, I'm Lisa Am, I'm Kaya.
Speaker 1: Okay. I like that. That was smooth. But welcome back, Lisa Ann.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me back.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute, I know, but you're a fan favorite and you're one of our favorites too. Thank you, and Kaya, we pop in your cherry today.
Speaker 1: Yeah sounds good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: So let's get into well, let's talk with you Kaya, and of course Kim Osorio is here guest hosting.
Speaker 1: Jazmine Brand is here.
Speaker 4: I would I like to call them and you too, Lisa, and the three of you guys are like media moguls. I would say, just from the experiences that you guys have all had in the business. Me and Kim have known each other for dannar thirty years. I want to say, that's.
Speaker 2: Scary, and you're only thirty five.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess special.
Speaker 4: No, but we've known each other forever and came up in this business together. Former editor in chief of The Source. I always like to say that. But TV doc and now so you've seen a lot of her shows on we TV on BT on v H one. What are the networks I forgot okay.
Speaker 6: Plus B plus we love to see it.
Speaker 4: And Jasmine of course owns the Jasmine brand. And Lisa and you have your podcast now too on Sirius XM.
Speaker 3: So comedy show is on Sirius XM. Better Haves. My podcast is still self produced, and I recently partnered with a winery in Sicily to bring wine from Ciccily.
Speaker 1: She don't play.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to leave a little earlier, and you need to we should.
Speaker 1: We should have ordered the wine in advance.
Speaker 4: We coah, but you know what, we'll order it for the next episode even if you're not here.
Speaker 3: We'll shut it down to you guys once we get more.
Speaker 1: And That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: And Kaya, this is your first time, so let's get into everything that you have going on.
Speaker 1: Because my boy Amir hit me up and he was like, y'all need to get Kaya.
Speaker 4: And before you came up here, now there was a group of guys up here and they were like, oh my god, you have a legend coming up and a future legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay, listen.
Speaker 5: You know I've been doing only fans.
Speaker 7: Okay, probably four years now, going on five, and I've been a top creator damn near since I began, and I've just kind of like, you know, conquered the platform in a way, you know, and I'm just trying to figure out what's what's next, what's more, what else is there?
Speaker 1: You know, only fans is addictive tale.
Speaker 4: I saw her talking about how she was about to lose her house and she went out only fans and paid her whole entire.
Speaker 1: Immediately, immediately, immediately. You know how amazing that is.
Speaker 3: It's incredible, especially for somebody that we've all loved for so many years and watched her in the Sopranos, And it's not easy to get more work in Hollywood. She's had some smaller projects, but it's fantastic to see someone be able to step in and utilize the platform like that.
Speaker 1: So many people have. I feel like, so for you to do, what to do?
Speaker 4: Don't ever be like, you know, no, honestly, because even brandon yourself to be one of the Tap creators, that's not an easy thing to do because there are a lot of people on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, I want to move on.
Speaker 7: To Okay, to just other things, and it wasn't like, oh, I want to be this porn star type.
Speaker 5: Of thing, you know, Like.
Speaker 7: I was literally I had twenty five dollars to my name, twenty five dollars to my name, and I had a son, a newborn baby, and he required special formula.
Speaker 5: Soy formula, you know he was.
Speaker 7: It was just it was a lot, and his father wasn't really involved. Ok and so had I had to make a way. I had to find a way, and it just worked out for the best.
Speaker 1: When did you realize that was an option for you?
Speaker 7: I started at fifteen, when I was fifteen years old. You guys remember Vine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so love Vine? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Literally I hate it in a way in all my videos I got because I had some amazing but it was a thing.
Speaker 5: It really was.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: After that, I didn't trust none of these platforms.
Speaker 5: I don't want to. You're like, they're trying to steal.
Speaker 3: But you also back up on your content. Now, after you lose everything on a platform, You're like, I'm not doing that right on that. I will back it up to my phone to make sure I have it close away, you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm tired of learning these new platforms. Okay, so go ahead.
Speaker 2: So back to fifteen Vine.
Speaker 7: So I was fifteen and I had these millions of followers and I'm like, huh, like you know, and I'm just, you know, I'm just.
Speaker 9: I'm just tworking in a pool and between I wasking that sounds like perverts, by the way, yeah for sure if they're following you at fifteen, they were go ahead, okay, you guys.
Speaker 5: No we know, yeah, we can, we know at fifteen.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's scary.
Speaker 5: To me, guy league NBOB.
Speaker 3: Average kid is now accessing adult content between ten and eleven. And though the one great thing about OnlyFans is actually that is harder for a minor to log.
Speaker 1: In because they got to have a credit.
Speaker 3: They do, but you know, if young kids are accessing it that young, then yeah, fifteen is almost older to be twirking in a pool on Vine.
Speaker 5: Yeah this was ten years ago, right ten years ago.
Speaker 7: I started on Vine and had all these different people messaging me and trying to figure out who I was and trying to meet me and all these other, you know, different types of things, and I was just like, I'm not of age. I let them know, you know, from the gate, I wasn't of age. But once Instagram came out, you know, they had the fifteen second videos they first.
Speaker 5: Dropped and everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, listen, once Instagram dropped, you know, I post did a longer vine, you know, and I blew up on Instagram.
Speaker 1: How were you at that time?
Speaker 5: Probably sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was the video that popped on Instagram?
Speaker 5: I had these American flag leggings on.
Speaker 7: You guys, remember when all these different leggings were out or they had like.
Speaker 5: Different logos and stuff.
Speaker 1: They look I still have some too.
Speaker 5: Today you look at.
Speaker 7: It and you're like, oh, that looks so cheap, and you're like, why did I wear that? But back in the day, that was the ship I hadn't ye, I needed that.
Speaker 1: I'm moving. I need to throw these away.
Speaker 10: Because I feel like I could work out of them. I'm sorry, but okay, they'll come back and STU.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I had these American le leggings on, and you know, I just I was I did a little quick little you know, Shimi Shimi.
Speaker 5: I think it was at the time.
Speaker 7: I was moving from South Carolina and I was cool with Speaker Knockers. If you guys don't know who that is, he's kind of a big artist. Like even till this day, they still play like his song, you know, sometimes here and there, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: He's gone, like you know, he died. But I talked to his song and it went up.
Speaker 7: And I have all these people in my dms and everything, and I was just getting all this different exposure at such a young age.
Speaker 1: And did your parents know you were doing this?
Speaker 5: My mom found out I talked in the pool at fifteen years old. We were living in like this.
Speaker 7: Kind of like a mansion when I was like fifteen, like, and we had like this nice ass pool and nice hot tub.
Speaker 5: I decided to get in there.
Speaker 7: My cousin decided, you know, to record me when I was doing a little twerk and she posted it and I was like, oh my god, like this is crazy, Like people are really like feeding into this, you know, and I decided to capitalize off of it, you get what I'm saying. So after a while it just became kind of normal. But I wasn't making money off of it, Okay, I was just I was just posting just to be seen, do you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Plus you were only fifteen, you probably were And also you were under age.
Speaker 1: How do you monetize from you're fifteen?
Speaker 5: You know exactly.
Speaker 7: I didn't have management, I didn't have an assistant, I didn't have any of these things.
Speaker 1: Kind of illegal to mine size it might have been, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because it also just seems so wrong, like what, who are these people looking at a fifteen year old?
Speaker 1: Isn't that considered child pornography? Like, well, it's not.
Speaker 7: It's not because I wasn't naked, but I but I was doing it's a little performance activity in a way.
Speaker 3: Right, you were putting that out there in a way that was not eighteen under right, Right.
Speaker 7: So it was just all these different people from different parts of the world, and they've successful people like guys, no people literally famous people who I'm like, why would they be messaging me? You know, like and but I'm throwing ass on the internet at fifteen years old?
Speaker 1: Crazy, Say what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: It's not that abnormal now, you know, we see a ton of girls the second they turned eighteen. Uh, they're logging in, you know, they're baking.
Speaker 4: For an example, baby eighteen, she weary, for an example, bought a house.
Speaker 3: So if you've already been in that baby and look mentally now, you know, I just did a speaking engagement at Temple and I spoke in front of a bunch of students frend this Peorign literacy class gender ideology, And what I learned was I didn't grow up with the internet. So when I was ten and eleven, you either got a basketball or a foot Well, you were really gonna play catch with your neighbors or you're gonna go play basketball with your brother these like this is what we were doing. And I realized that the mind shifts so much when at ten and eleven you're seeing adult content, you're seeing Instagram. They just leapfrogged over that growing up stage. Like you know what, I'm almost made me sad because I'm like, oh my gosh, the stuff that we did that didn't matter. You could just take walks with your friends when you were young teenagers because your parents would let you do that. And maybe you'd sneak cigarettes like that was that easy as we got, and you'd spritch your hair cheap perfume. But like so it's not that abnormal. It's actually very common for someone especially as beautiful as she is. I'm sure when you were fifteen you didn't look like a fifteen year old fifty year out like fifteen year olds like they did. When I was a kid. We didn't wear make up yet, I had fucked up teeth, I had fucking mouthguard braces, all the fucking hideous. But now and also they're dressing provocative younger, like, it's a whole different world.
Speaker 5: There are hormones in the food.
Speaker 3: Yep, they're seeing boobs like mine to school where they measured your shorts and if they were above four inches, they sent you home. Your parents had to come.
Speaker 5: Pick you up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And even the stuff that you get to see on television before back in the day, like you couldn't just see you had to have skinemax.
Speaker 3: You you know, I remember doing skinny movies. You loved doing that. Yes, they were all written so poorly, they were so cheesy, but they were so fun because you got good money for them. They had craft services. We'd hang out on settle Okay, they were such freaks about what we were. They would hire adult stars a lot of times to do them. But they wouldn't let you walk in front of them nude because they were sag. So you had like have like this patch taped onto your hair and covery of a jay jeake all that. We were all like, what's so weird you also and then the blank stood up or maybe a bathing soup bottom like it was, and you're still grinding with this guy. It was almost weirder.
Speaker 11: But I feel like that skin Max was for women, right like it was a story, yeah, and you could get into it, whereas like porn was for the men. That's how I felt, right like back then shirt and the access to porn. I feel like when I came up, it was hard. You couldn't just watch actual v. It was like a thing that you would do the house with your friends.
Speaker 6: Yees now discover every seven how.
Speaker 7: The internet and my cousin were playing hide and seek and you found some important takes.
Speaker 5: Under the bed.
Speaker 7: I decided to hide under the bed and there was a there was a whole bunch of just different little tapes, and me and my cousin were.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, there's boobs, there's there's a vagina.
Speaker 1: So they had the actual real covers on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Parents would take those covers out and put and just you know.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: My uncle was actually like probably sixteen seventeen living in my grandmo's grandmother's house, and so like we were playing hiding hide and seek.
Speaker 5: I decided to hide the bed. I found it. I was like, oh my god, cousin like, do you see this? Like let's watch this, you know, and so we decided to put it in the DVD player. We watched it. My whole life changed. I was corrupted.
Speaker 3: You think, so you.
Speaker 1: Think porn corrupted? Like watching that at said to the early age.
Speaker 5: It definitely does.
Speaker 7: It definitely does like it exposes you to things that you've never.
Speaker 3: It changes a part of the brain that has not been opened yet. It really is a real Pandora's box theory where once these images are shown, then there's this curiosity that's now peaked, right, and now it's looking at other things very differently. Where if you didn't see that for another ten years, right like when I was growing up, you wouldn't even have those.
Speaker 1: Thoughts, you know what I mean? When's the first time you seen porn?
Speaker 5: Kim?
Speaker 11: I feel like I was a teenager thirteen fourteen, and it was like a slumber party and someone was like, we're gonna watch a porn tonight, right right, Like it was.
Speaker 7: A kind of wish like my uterie was preserved in a way, you know, because that's like I wish I would have seen it the first time when I was a teenage, first.
Speaker 3: Till I was eighteen, and the only thing we did get a sneak a peek of was in my dad's cedar closet. He had some magazines, but back in that day, the magazines they didn't spread legs. The women have big bushes ate seventies, late sixties, early seventies, and so it was like you'd look at them and you'd be so worried about stacking up in the exact order.
Speaker 5: That you found them in.
Speaker 3: Like it was more fun just touching them and then putting them back and not getting caught in anything. But it wasn't until I started working at a club and they had porn stars coming in every week, and I would get a VHS from each girl, and then I'd go home and I'd just watch it like I was watching tape, you know, like because I knew that this is where I was going to take my life, so I would just study it for two years.
Speaker 1: You knew that, like I said, So I knew.
Speaker 3: Because I started dancing, and when I started dancing. I realized the real money and the real opportunity was to brand yourself and go out on the road feature dancing. I also learned very early that it's hard to be a local housegirl, a girl that works at the same club every week, because you almost have to build these relationships with people. And I was never good at that. I was never good at the lying. You know, I'm building this fake like I really like you. I don't. That's like lie. I'm very manipulative, and I wouldn't buy with it. But the features, they were just popular and they get to bounce into a club for a week or a weekend and lead back and they come and go, and they are a limited time offer and they're getting their flights paid. And I was like, I could see the world and they were doing cool shit. So I took two years and I interviewed every feature at El's that would talk to me. Some of them would not talk to me, some of them just don't. And I learned once I went on the road how annoying.
Speaker 5: That could be every week.
Speaker 3: But I had a notebook, and I had all these really important questions of things that I didn't and didn't want to do from watching these movies and not being as sexually experienced as you would think one would be. I was a curious teenager and had sex in high school, but I wasn't like they were right, and I clearly saw things in those movies that I knew I would not ready.
Speaker 1: For right oh shit, right now.
Speaker 4: And both of you are beautiful women to be in the space like doing you know what, like you said, but you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Move out of this space.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, okay.
Speaker 1: So what do you think is what where do you see yourself going?
Speaker 5: I don't want to be movies.
Speaker 1: Lisa Ann is a perfect person for you to be on here with today because I feel like Lisa Ann has done such an amazing job of you know, doing what you did but.
Speaker 4: Then but people know that, but also just being really intelligent and being able to move into the space of like sports broadcasting and having your own podcast and producing. I think that you can still you know, be proud of who you are and what you've done, but then also still do more.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you can successfully do a gang bang, you can do anything as well. If they put on resumes successful at multiple gang.
Speaker 7: Banks, did you have to mentally prepare yourself for that.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed it. I was.
Speaker 1: What did you enjoy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: What part did.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the fact that I could live out of fantasy on set in a safe place that I was too afraid to do at home. So this day, I'm afraid to bring a random guy into my space. What if he gets creepy and it shows up unannounced? What if he gets weird like? And what if I don't like him? And I got to get him out of my apartment? Like all these thoughts, I got to like do things, and also I got to do it with men that if something awkward happened, they weren't going to go tell their friends. This is their business. And it happened to a girl as set and they're like, oh, we've seen it all and they're attentive. So it was a great like I grew. I went into that business broken as fuck and came out hole you felt for you, Yeah, I felt empowered. I took control of my financial future, which was a big goal of mine. Traveled all these different countries. I learned about human nature. I understand why people watch porn on all levels, and I understand that there's nothing abnormal about it, as long as you're not watching like five six hours.
Speaker 4: I do say it's huge industry. There's no way that anybody can act like there's you know, it is a huge and it's never going anywhere. And during the pandemic it was one of the things.
Speaker 1: That really thrived and that was my god. Yeah, but not a lot.
Speaker 5: Like the money I made during the But the only.
Speaker 4: Reason is probably because I'm so busy, Like I think it's something that it's a.
Speaker 3: Great it's a great couple things. It's a great things like once in a while with your guy, like and try to rooms and overpay for it. For some reason why I want to go back.
Speaker 1: To this game? Bang now, Okay, guys always act.
Speaker 4: Like when they say that they did one, they always act like, but I was first. Okay, is there like because they do that right there? Oh they did it, but you know I went first, so it was fine.
Speaker 3: The world testing, so I don't think there.
Speaker 4: But they do act like that, like they act like it's a thing like the order of no one wants.
Speaker 1: To go last.
Speaker 3: The order does not matter, and it should rotate around if you want to shoot it properly.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't be like, the smaller guys go first.
Speaker 3: Hilarious unless you're doing you want to open up.
Speaker 1: If you go from like big to like small.
Speaker 3: And first of all, you don't put big in smallness in gang bang. Okay, you don't want small to see big. Yeah, Oh my god, what good is he gonna do. He's gonna be like what I'm gonna be like, what are you doing here? No, you gotta go the same.
Speaker 5: I've only had one, like, I've had a threesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, two guys.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's the only time I've ever had more than one guy. Okay, right, And and the smaller guy went first.
Speaker 1: But when you have a blog, you put the small one in. Then you got you gotta hold.
Speaker 5: It up like really, smaller guy went first.
Speaker 7: And it was like, honestly, I didn't want the threesome.
Speaker 5: I didn't want it. I didn't want it, but I was talking to the guy, and he wanted it.
Speaker 7: He wanted it, got the pleasure like that, he got pleasure from seeing me get fucked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a cocking away, you know.
Speaker 4: And so I love the terminology you got this, I love it.
Speaker 5: But it was just like, you know, what did they like? I was faking it till I made it.
Speaker 7: But then.
Speaker 4: That's not a three sume because it was one guy went and then another went. That's not a three.
Speaker 7: But no, no, no, no, I was still like sucking dick and like getting it in the back.
Speaker 1: At the same time.
Speaker 5: Penetration. There was definitely like two holes still one time. Maybe it's great exercise.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you. It's like I had to work out so much tiring.
Speaker 5: I got it over my mouth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I gotta squeeze my vagina, thanks so much at a lot of work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got squeeze with one guy.
Speaker 1: Do y'all do that? Kid?
Speaker 5: Do you squeeze? Do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, I gotta remind myself though.
Speaker 3: Let's all do them now, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, ten seconds one.
Speaker 1: She's really focus. I am six.
Speaker 3: Okay. So you had just said that this is the best what I This is the advice I give to everyone that just jumps onto only fans. First of all, I've been on since twenty seventeen. I use it as my library for my my whatever. I own my content, a lot of content that I bought back from companies that were folding when the Internet started popping and they were like, everyone's going to steal our content. We're already rich, We're done. I was like, I'll buy all my ship back from you. So I own a lot of scenes, So I do a library, and then I'll I'll do a stream once a month to keep engaged with my fans.
Speaker 10: Live, I strip tease, I do a solo masturbation, I talk.
Speaker 3: To them, and then once a week I do and ask me anything where I'm fully dressed and I get I help them with dating, how to approach a woman, trying to make them get off the internet and get up. But what I tell everyone when they're new is if you could give yourself a number that once you reach that number and put that money aside as money you're not going to touch. Even if you start a new business, that's not going to fund that business. You can always continue to utilize your only fans to fund your next business, which a lot of people are doing, which is fascinating because it's a great way to not put as much pressure on yourself. But you cannot step aside knowing that these images are going to be out there forever without saying this was my fucking goal. I made it. It's the bank. It's setting me up forever, fuck everybody, and you kind of have to do that.
Speaker 5: That's that's where I feel like I am right now. I feel like I've reached.
Speaker 3: It's like okay, like you'veted.
Speaker 5: Well over a million, okay, but have you saved a million? And I haven't saved a million. I would've made a million, and I'm.
Speaker 7: Just like, Okay, this doesn't excite me anymore.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Listen, when you get old, you know, it's like away new guys.
Speaker 5: New guys always excite me. Okay, what even a new guy?
Speaker 2: Like dating a new guy like not even sex with not even dating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're so sex like you on your only fans.
Speaker 7: I'm kind of like a guy in a way, Like mentally, it's like the new ship like.
Speaker 1: Fucking you know how guys out there be like nothing like.
Speaker 5: Literally, okay, I've been getting like the same.
Speaker 6: There's naive for a minute.
Speaker 7: I've been getting sing dick for a minute, and it's like okay, like I want somebody to like literally.
Speaker 5: Fuck my heels off, okay.
Speaker 3: Like literally for you dating with an OnlyFans page, Because I mean I'm Alcolm. People ask me this question, I'm like, right.
Speaker 1: And everybody knows who.
Speaker 5: As far as like intimacy, yes.
Speaker 3: And I mean for them because men get insecure because options.
Speaker 5: No, of course intimacy. Yes, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's like, there's so many guys in my dms, like how much can I fuck you?
Speaker 5: Whatever?
Speaker 7: It's like, but are you going to give me what I want? Are you going to make me feel like I'm loved in that moment? I don't want you to actually love me.
Speaker 5: Do you get what I'm saying. I don't need that.
Speaker 7: I can, don't worry about that, you know, but when you fuck me, I wanted to feel like there's something special.
Speaker 5: Passion.
Speaker 3: So you're not feeling the passion. You're not feeling the passion for your bread winning only fans. I feel like you're bored at work. You are at work. That's all the same.
Speaker 5: Literally literally literally, So it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: When it's something guy. A new guy doesn't bore her there literally.
Speaker 3: But but she wants something new work wise.
Speaker 1: To yes, you like being single.
Speaker 7: I do like being single, but at the same time, it's like I'm a Gemini to.
Speaker 6: Wow, Yes, okay, side exactly where I'm coming from.
Speaker 1: You want that.
Speaker 3: I want that excitement on the other.
Speaker 1: To different people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so personalities exactly.
Speaker 7: It's like, Okay, I do want a man that's going to be soft with me, be a teddy bear and.
Speaker 5: Be that like you feel that shill and it's like that you stop with him.
Speaker 7: Though, yes, okay, I'm definitely soft, Like I can be soft, but with a new man, it's like I'm about to fuck your world up.
Speaker 1: It's a control thing, it feels, I.
Speaker 5: Think that's what it is.
Speaker 7: And it's like, you know, I don't want to bring the mood down or anything like that, but.
Speaker 5: Like I've been you know, sexually abused.
Speaker 7: More than I can count in the past, you know, And so it's like I kind of get satisfaction out of.
Speaker 5: Being in control. Do you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So when I feel like, oh, yeah, like he's never had a bad bitch or like yeah, I'm about to show him something he's never seen before, like it gives me that sense of power and it's like, I don't know, it's just different.
Speaker 5: It's different.
Speaker 4: Kaya do you have you ever been intobody that you felt like safe and secure with?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have been I have been.
Speaker 7: In the end, I didn't, but in the majority of the relationship, I definitely feel felt safe and secure. So I opened myself up and gave myself to him in ways that I wouldn't give, you know, to other men.
Speaker 5: And you know so, but.
Speaker 3: It's no great following up question.
Speaker 5: I can't lie. I did love him in a way I can say I have love for him. Okay, am I in love with him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: But I did have love for him, which is why I did the three in the first place.
Speaker 7: You get what I'm saying, because I never would have had sex with that guy, the other guy that he you know him, which was his cousin in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what wasn't.
Speaker 3: Really we're almost getting in incest right here.
Speaker 5: This is as far as I know.
Speaker 1: You know, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: So as far as I know, like, it was just like, okay, like I get satisfaction after like you know, off of sea and her get hit from the back, and then you know, I want my cousin to get some from his standpoint, from.
Speaker 5: His get right now. So I was like, okay, fuck it, let's do it. I was drunk, I was high. It's like, fuck it, let's do it. Did it, and I was like, I didn't even want to fuck you, Like.
Speaker 1: I would have never done that, Never would have done that.
Speaker 4: Do you fact you have to be drunk and high a lot of times when you were performing.
Speaker 7: We definitely like when I when I do perform, when I make content, I definitely like take a couple of shots.
Speaker 5: To see this.
Speaker 7: But this is the problem that's different for me, Like a blunt is like a cigarette, Okay, you know, like when you get to that, I've been smoking since I was twelve. That's thirteen years for me. That shit is not going to hit me the same as when I first you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I definitely need to smoke.
Speaker 7: But as far as drinking, I don't drink often, and when I do feel like I need to perform extra or to like make an aesthetic appeal in a way, you know, Like I feel like I definitely have to take a couple of shots to like loosen up and get in the get on the zone.
Speaker 10: I feel like I don't do poor, but I feel like I enjoy sex better if I have a shot before.
Speaker 3: But it's different gets set for a smaller environment, like only fans. I could see that because it's more intimate. You're in your home. But like for us on set, we're asked on camera, are you under the influence or any drugs?
Speaker 1: They don't want to.
Speaker 5: Clear head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you kind of want to be because you are in someone's home. You do the whole crew that's relying on you for their paycheck, and so if you're a smart person. But don't get me wrong, i'd been in the dress. I never drank on set, and I never I would have a little bit of jmail when I was doing anal and a gang bang, no doubt, But on the road, never drank because I was in these clubs. But I remember sitting in the big up room and seeing girls like pull bottles of Bacardi Warm out of their bag and.
Speaker 1: Just chug it.
Speaker 3: And I used to say to them, like, if you have to do this at eight o'clock in the morning on a Tuesday to do this scene, you shouldn't be doing the scene.
Speaker 2: That would be me. I have to be not present, probably, But.
Speaker 3: It was scary for us because you don't know if the guy's hurting her. You don't know if she's tearing inside.
Speaker 1: In real life, if you're like that and a guy has sex with you, that's a crime.
Speaker 3: It is, and you know a lot of the male performers have a hard time with it. I agree with you. They get uncomfortable because I feel like I'm taking advantage of her. She's not present.
Speaker 5: I personally have anxiety. But for home.
Speaker 3: Content, I can see.
Speaker 7: That's like whether I was filming at home or filming on a set, it's like I need something to.
Speaker 5: Calm my nerves. Whether it's a blunt, whether it's liquor, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So it's just like, yeah, that might be, you know, the status quo, like for everybody else, but for me, it's like.
Speaker 5: Okay to do this and just calm down, just breathe, watch perform and look good. Oh yeah, i'ma suck the fun out.
Speaker 7: Of the But like like like you have to mentally prepare yourself. Like some people they're naturally born like you like with they.
Speaker 3: To just be like like, deal is in front of me.
Speaker 6: That's a big day for me.
Speaker 4: It's like that's a big one. You might have to have a couple of no problem, no problem at all.
Speaker 2: I'm not lack with big dicks. I just can I don't I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not gonna lie. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: It's just it's not for everyone. It's all out the curve, and some women have a curve that really makes them feel uncomfortable. And there's some women that say they could take a bigger dick in their ass than regular sex. Like everybody has a different.
Speaker 5: Men don't know that anything.
Speaker 7: A uterus not only does the curve left to right, it curves front to back.
Speaker 3: And everybody's just shifted a little bit.
Speaker 7: Literally, So it's like you don't know what type of what type of dick you like until you've experienced it all.
Speaker 2: You know, I've had orgasms with a medium size because I hit your.
Speaker 3: G spot medium and there's no and you're not uncomfortable because when you're relaxed because it's not too big and it does hit your G spot, you're gonna have a much better orehouse.
Speaker 1: But you're like big ones.
Speaker 3: I mean said, Look, I produced a lot of my own movies. I didn't want to shoot a movie with a small cock. It doesn't light well, it doesn't look good, it doesn't I want a girl that has a nice big booty, and she's gonna have to open up the whole time because that little cock is gonna get lost, you know, that is the value. I don't want to race car driver that drive.
Speaker 1: I do some people have little dick fetishes, like.
Speaker 3: I guess they do. I'm sorry that I did not care.
Speaker 7: Women nowadays are starting to become like I don't like a big dick, Like I feel like a lot of women are starting to become like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know about something like.
Speaker 8: That as well, because like a big, big we call ourselves museum dick.
Speaker 1: Yes, a museum dick's great to look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally literally I look at these perfect sense. But listen, I deal with one now. It's it's a lot with more work.
Speaker 12: Definitely, rather that you're trying to deep throat it and it's a lot you're throwing.
Speaker 1: I'm like I said, it is, it's a lot of It's a.
Speaker 3: Great time to work your core, you know, you get that rhythm out your head. Squads.
Speaker 11: Nice size, But I agree with with Jasmine, I like, if it's too big, it's like and then and then I found that men who are larger are the asshole.
Speaker 3: You know why, you know what? They know they can get whatever they want, will go crazy.
Speaker 11: Big energy, and I think big dick energy is like it comes with like big ego.
Speaker 1: Don't think disrespect of course, it's like.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie. The little the smaller guys.
Speaker 1: They're so sweet.
Speaker 5: They're so sweet.
Speaker 3: They definitely give the head.
Speaker 1: You know what they have. They got to make up for you.
Speaker 3: They have many many years ago, I was asked a male bag question and a kid asked, like, what do I do? I'm a teenager? What do I do? Have a really small cough? And I said, you know what you do? You go to college, you become a plastic surgeon, and you are going to still marry a hot bitch. Years later, this kid comes up to me at an Exotica at my booth and says, I became a plastic Wow, beautiful, that's amazing doing a small dick. You must study and you must do things with your life because you can still be a big dick with a big wallet.
Speaker 1: Small dicks can do big things.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: Literally, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious, larious.
Speaker 4: Lisa, And now I want you to talk to Kaya also about the pivot that you've been able to make, because she's trying to figure out what's next, right and how hard was it for you to go from you know, I know you took a break for a period of time from the porn industry, but how hard was it for you to actually move into a space where you're very well respected.
Speaker 3: I was just about to ask that it is hard, and you have to be mentally prepared for it because what ends up coming out it is really the outside noise is very loud, and I can remember the first year of doing sports radia. First of all, you also have to be prepared that you're not going to make fast money. So for me, it was like, reach this target, have this much money in the bank. If I don't make shit for my next couple of years, I'm good because I'm gonna be building myself up. It's like starting a new career, right. It's the social media people. They were so fucking mean and relentless of any time I'd say something sports related. You were better when you had a dick in your ass. You were better when you were doing this, and it was so constant. It gave me a thick skin. There were days that were more emotional than others, and there were definitely times where I was like I ended up hiring somebody and I and to help me with social to help me not look at much. And I was like, you know what, I'm going to pay somebody to do this and just delete these comments and allow me to still go on and feel good about myself and engage with the right community. Because now you're building a new community, which is five percent of your interactions on social and you got to dig deep to get their five nice comments right through all this other. So there's gonna be a lot of naysayers, and there's gonna be days where it just feels awful. People called my radio show and would say horrible things to my producer. They would get through and say why did serious XM hire such a fucking whoror.
Speaker 5: Like it was.
Speaker 3: And also I had fans that were so angry that I left that they were almost trying to force me back in. Yeah, And so you just have to know who your friends are in this, in your in your core, your people that love you no matter what, and you're gonna have to lean on them a lot, and you're gonna have to have days where like, if you don't feel like going on social media, then don't. If you're not feeling mentally well, that day and you're because it's very triggering and learned that and yeah, and it you've grown up with it. It's your private, thin skin. But whenever you venture into next, be prepared for that. And then when you prepare yourself for that, like, okay, that's not amazing.
Speaker 4: And you know what else I think helps you too, also is that she's so well versed and what it is that you do you know, And I think that helps right because people could talk shit as much as they want, but when you know your shit, you've been working hard at it, then it's kind of like, say what you want, but I know what the fuck I'm talking about too exactly.
Speaker 3: You know what is it you're passionate about?
Speaker 5: Honestly, music, that's my biggest passion. Like I I record. People don't know I record because I don't drop music like that.
Speaker 7: I have one song, one song out on Apple Music, Spotify, all the network, all the you know stream.
Speaker 1: Kaya just kayak, just kaya.
Speaker 5: So I've dropped a song, but I haven't actually like let people in. My study.
Speaker 7: My struggle is letting people in because I've seen so much of like how people let people in and it's just like backfired on them and I'm like, oh my god, like they're trying to actually be themselves and people are shitting on them.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the song.
Speaker 7: It's called I Gotta Go Okay, and I dropped it probably two years two three years ago.
Speaker 3: And your only fans fans would be excited for you, believe it or not.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I have a lot of music fans.
Speaker 3: They would be they want all the time.
Speaker 7: And it's like, I'm just so scared because what I actually put in my music, that's what I'm actually going through and that's like what I'm that's what's going on in my life. And it's like if I let you in, what are you going to say about me?
Speaker 5: Like what's gonna end up in the block?
Speaker 1: Because it is very c it is it's.
Speaker 7: Like you're literally speaking from your soul, your heart, you know, and it's like you're just putting it all out there, and it's like people are going to take you for who you are and accept it and relate or they're going to.
Speaker 1: Be like, yeah, but you but you got you know, because on the people who relate, like.
Speaker 3: I said that five percent of your community, it's still giving you love that those the people you get extra close with and you're learning big to small. But you know what, you remember those people and they introduce to other friends because they share your stuff, and now you start to build this like kinder community.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm learning.
Speaker 11: You're right and it and it feels like you're almost afraid to fail, right like and almost like you're afraid to fail. Everybody is right, it is up.
Speaker 5: It's like a different Okay, I'll do porn, right.
Speaker 7: I literally spread it open for everybody, right, you have the short haircut.
Speaker 10: And the I do all right, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 5: But okay, so I spread it open for everybody.
Speaker 7: But it's not that's not my heart. That's me like literally trying to appeal to you in a way.
Speaker 5: You get what I'm saying. It's like, that's not who I am.
Speaker 1: Do you enjoy it? Do you enjoy doing porn?
Speaker 5: I have and I do sometimes.
Speaker 11: I was gonna say, there's a huge difference between just sitting here listen to both of you talk about what you do right, and I could feel like your energy feels like you're not all the way in it, you know, I feel like.
Speaker 5: You actually wanted to do what you did. Oh totally did literally you said, And that's the difference.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, but I also feel like, were you ever at a time like how kaya is apprehensive now.
Speaker 4: While you were in it, because I feel like you've also come through on the other side of I've been able to really like be super successful, put that behind you know that you could do other things, but still do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, I had many bouts with where I was. But the difference was at sixteen, I wrote a mission statement to myself. I wanted three things in my life. And you said something downstairs earlier. You were so shocked that I never wanted kids. Well, I had a class. The teacher said, if you could nail down three things that you want, all my girlfriends like, I want to get married, I want to have kids at a house whatever, and mine where I wanted to travel and see the world. And I wanted to be financially independent, and I wanted to make my own schedule. And so from sixteen to eighteen, I was spending time thinking, well, what kind of fucking job's gonna enable me these things? And it was the perfect fit. So anytime I would get down on not loving the moment that I was in and what I was doing, I would think, but this is fueling your dreams. You're getting to travel and see the world, right, you are becoming financially independent.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I had these other things that would just be like this sucks right now, but this is why you're.
Speaker 5: Doing this going in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's important of those.
Speaker 1: Well, Kaya, what would be your mission statement?
Speaker 7: Honestly, my goal with this when I first started, it was just to provide.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, I had no means.
Speaker 7: I had no identification, but didn't have that idea passport, nothing. I didn't have anything at that time because me and my baby's father was going through it and he ended up you know, stealing, you know, robbing me of my identity.
Speaker 5: And I was born in Germany, so it's a little bit harder. It's an extensive process to get do you get what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: So I couldn't I couldn't obtain a legal job, do you get what I'm saying? So I had to figure out a way, literally figure out a way.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even I couldn't.
Speaker 7: Even work at my local strip club because I needed an ID.
Speaker 3: To log in OnlyFans, right, So you did at that time.
Speaker 5: That's why I was using Patreon.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 7: I used Patreon when I first started out, and that's what made me my money until I was able to get my I D again and I like discovered, I'm like, I'm making all this money off Patreon. Like crippled you, You definitely did.
Speaker 3: I was only a great homework assignment is to think about if you could pick three things, what would be the three things that you'd like to see in your life the most. It's it's a hard like I remember that class. I think your help basically three things is you thought about it for days. We had all this time, We're all talking about it, and it was cute hearing what everybody wanted. I'm from a small town in Pennsylvania. This was pre internet, and it was very basic from Pennsylvania. Yeah, but that's.
Speaker 4: Part Easton by Allentown, Philly.
Speaker 7: I am outside so you know, Okay, so I grew up kind of in Philly, but I also grew up in Brownsville in Union Town. You know that little lass city, right, Yeah, Okay, so that's where I.
Speaker 1: Was when they say Yan's.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's just a thing. And that's and that really stuck with me. And so this business was. It provided me so many things, so I have to appreciate it. And you know, I never wanted to be one of those people that when I left, turned my back completely. I want to go to Exotica's, I want to go to Avian. I want to be present for all the performers today, for them to see me and be like, she's living a great life, She's good, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And there's so many people that will never reach the level that you reach too, and you are on the other side. Yeah, but you also at a certain level within that industry too, because there are so many people that do that, that do poorn and they like.
Speaker 2: They may never they barely scratch the service, right.
Speaker 3: It's consistency. It has to be consistent with what you do.
Speaker 5: It's consistent. But it's also listening to your fans.
Speaker 7: It's like, what do you when they when they react to what it is that you put out, You're like, what do they feed it into more?
Speaker 3: We we didn't have reaction my first fifteen years in the business, righteous because you were shot.
Speaker 1: What about Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't work for the summer for three years in my life when I first moved to California, I had to live at the beach, and I said, I'm doing all my work in the fall. I'm gonna live like a teacher. I'm gonna take you. I know I had and I lived on a little bit of money.
Speaker 5: Who cared?
Speaker 3: But rent was six hundred a month back then. I still thought I was rich in California and like it was simple. But you know, it was a vehicle for me, and so I'm grateful for it, and I know want to turn my back on it, and I don't, and I don't think it hurt me. It is who I am. And the responses of others. What I've learned is it's not about you. It's about their relationship with what they're doing, whether they feel guilty about being on your page because they're in a relationship where they feel unsatisfied about their own sexual lives. Now, when people say mean things.
Speaker 2: To me, you know something wrong with them.
Speaker 3: I usually I gave up trolling trolls last year for New Year's Eve, but I've still two years. But before that I would write back, I'm so sorry that nobody will let you suck their deck.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry you can't get money.
Speaker 3: But it took me time to understand that is not about you.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not about you. It's about them and the relationship.
Speaker 4: Because why would they care so much about the decisions that you make in your life?
Speaker 11: Comment on you know, I told you it depends on the day. Right, certain days, I'm following you back like I and my mind.
Speaker 1: Can tell you to do my pussy.
Speaker 10: I mean it, Yes, I agree, But I want to know what are your fans like from you? Like what you said you have to listen to your fans. What kind of things do your fans like?
Speaker 5: Honestly, apparently I just got posted on the blogs. I didn't even know.
Speaker 7: My Hairstylis just told me, like yesterday when I went in to go see her, she was like, I saw you in the blogs and they were talking about the Twitter post that you posted because I had finally posted, finally posted a BWC video.
Speaker 5: What's that white guy? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 7: So I've always from the very jump, always been with black men. Okay, So I finally decided to venture out, you know, and you know, to appeal to a different audience, to gain a different audience.
Speaker 5: So you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I decided to, you know, post It's not the first time I've actually been with.
Speaker 5: The white guy.
Speaker 7: But you posted that guys plenty of times, but actually posting it and promoting it and trying to.
Speaker 5: You know, but they just Twitter was uproar.
Speaker 8: They they were so upset because my original fans were because I was always with black buying exactly.
Speaker 3: That's just everyone out there. If you're watching porn and you get in your feelings about it, I would like you to go for a wall, touch the grass, maybe make your bed, and I'm sure you have laundried.
Speaker 7: A lot of my followers feel like they're actually like they feel genuinely connected to me, and they feel like I'm there, is what you.
Speaker 1: Want it kind of I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lisa, And what was it like the first time you had sex with a black eye?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm a mad teenager.
Speaker 1: I was in high I was in you know, important important.
Speaker 3: Well. It's interesting, you know, my first two years in the business, I wasn't allowed to do interracial because in the nineties, the cable companies that were buying the contract if you were a contract girl, your movies were made for cable, and the cable companies didn't buy interracial. So the first two years in the business I was not allowed. And so when I went out on my own, the first thing I did was went company to company and I said, look, I got to shoot interracial. It's bullshit that I haven't been able to have my own choices out here. We're not going to do it. We're not going to do it. I did a movie that was like a B like apartment, had to pretend it was my first time, just to break the seal. And then I was fortunate enough to be able to be in these meetings with the cable buyers and talk about how important it was to showcase interracial films on all platforms, and so slowly but surely that gets changed. But from that point forward, I made it a mission to at least be seventy five percent interracial of all of my scenes, because so many agents and people in the business still lie and tell the white girls, if you do this, it'll ruin your career. You won't get dance bookings. So to me, it was like, I want to show all of you it will not do anything, and you should be doing what you want to do, not what somebody else wants you, not to do.
Speaker 11: What what year would you say that switch was over?
Speaker 3: Like they said it started like ninety six, ninety seven, okay, and it took you know, that's you know, that's a long time ago.
Speaker 1: But it's shockedrazy.
Speaker 3: It shocked me to get business eight Like you really sorry to be told that because I was like, wow, I didn't think I'd believing my small.
Speaker 4: Town crazy for you to have sex with a a black man and then for now, I wasn't even born today you having sex with a white white man makes people so angry.
Speaker 7: Literally, it's extreme controversy. Like I'm turning I turned my comments off. I'm like, I'm not doing this. I'm not doing this. I had to literally turn my comments off. I'm like, you guys are not going to bully me into doing what you want.
Speaker 5: Me to do. Do you get what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: Like I want to do this, this is what makes me happy.
Speaker 5: This is who I feel chemistry with. Do you get what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: And my only fans content is I want to say ninety eight percent of the time is organic. It's horm it's homemade, it's it's just very like it's in the moment, like oh, we're about to fuck. Oh babe, hold on, hold this, hold this, like you know what I'm saying, Like it's in the moment. So for people to tell me, oh.
Speaker 5: Like the ship that they said, you guys like what.
Speaker 7: They would be like, Oh my god, you fuck with pink dick now, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I'm so curious on the interracial stuff.
Speaker 11: And I want to know from a business standpoint, did the interracial content perform differently around that time and today?
Speaker 3: What is like the still performs way better than most other content. And even then once it started to be something where remember when in the nineties we did all these adult bookstore signings and I would go to the adult bookstore and they would tell me, like, all of this is renting like crazy, but we still keep it all the way in the back. And I'm like, no, you're gonna put all the Lisa and movies together, and you're gonna put them together. It doesn't matter. But it did. It performed so much better. There's many reasons. I mean, I just think it's so beautiful. A shoot, you know, I love nothing more than long, dark fingers on a girl, you know, Yeah, like the benit like that was what was this beautiful contrast is so artistically and it's just so different.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I like black hands and black dick too, so.
Speaker 4: I love a black dick and Jack's been peeling at you, girl.
Speaker 2: I love the contrast.
Speaker 1: I've never been with the white guy neither.
Speaker 10: No, never need one thing that I this is awful to say. I just can't imagine having a pink dick in my mouth, all right, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine it.
Speaker 1: I've imagine i'd been.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine it's the pink in my mouth.
Speaker 7: Sexually, I've not been with two white guys in my whole life. I can't sexually, I've only been with two white guys in my whole entire life.
Speaker 5: How was it the first time?
Speaker 7: I was seventeen years old, he actually ended up proposing to me, and I was like.
Speaker 3: How old were you when you proposed?
Speaker 5: Seventeen?
Speaker 1: You were both seventeen.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 7: I was seventeen and I was like, oh my god. But in the back of my head, I'm like, oh no, he must be crazy. We've only been talking for like three weeks, you know. But that was the first, at seventeen years old that was the first white dick I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 5: And we fucked. We went to like this power plant or something.
Speaker 6: Power plant, Yes, we would power like a power plant.
Speaker 5: And it was just like we were sitting out there in his car. I think he was like in a Toyota.
Speaker 7: Or something a little and we had sex in the back of this and he had like maybe seven and a half eight inches and I was just like, oh.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. I don't know white guys could do it.
Speaker 1: It's your virginity.
Speaker 5: I lost my virginity at a very long, very young age and.
Speaker 1: Not a good experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not a good experience.
Speaker 7: It wasn't consensual, right, So but I lost my virginity consensually at fifteen years old. So yeah, when I met him at seventeen, I was just like, oh my god, like.
Speaker 5: This is the biggest dick I've ever had, and you're a white guy. Like, oh, let me say this.
Speaker 3: When I first got to California, one of the first things I want to do when I had what I considered money was see a therapist because I wanted to reinvent my life. Didn't have a great family, just wanted to learn and I want to learn why I was so drawn to this, and for many of us who have been sexually abused, we were younger. When something is taken from you and you don't have the choice to offer it, you lose value for it. So it does make it easier for us to exist in this space, whereas my friends that didn't go through something to them, it would just be crazy to even be naked on stage at a strip club, Like if they would tell me, if you can do this, you should do this, because we could do this. So it is very common and I did. I did three years of therapy to really understand myself to make sure I wasn't making reckless decisions to plot and plan my life as purposefully as I could in my early twenties. But it really helped me identify with that because I was curious when I got into the industry how many women had similar stories. I was like, there has to be a reason why this becomes the melting pot. And that's really the reason.
Speaker 5: Therapy. I've never done therapy. It's so have been recommended, it's so helpful.
Speaker 2: Girl, you need to go to therapy.
Speaker 5: It's so kind of like, I'm just very apprehensive about it. I'm very like stand offish about it.
Speaker 3: It's very you'll really get to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 7: I don't know because I don't want to go to a therapist that's like textbook. I want somebody that's actually recommendation.
Speaker 3: Interview till you find somebody you job with looking like your accountant, I'm pretty prettre.
Speaker 11: I think it's more so, you know, don't don't think of therapy right as just the traditional like you sitting across from a doctor, and therapy can come from so many different places and that's where.
Speaker 5: I find it.
Speaker 7: So when people ask me, have I've been to therapy, I have not been to professional therapy, but I've had I feel like the right people in my life to kind of guide me and soothe and heal certain wounds, you know, And I feel.
Speaker 5: Like I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you all the stupid shit I was doing. And one of the first things my therapist said my first month was here's your project. You have to meet five guys that you're gonna be friends with that you're never gonna have sucks, because at that time, as a teenager, I was just flipping through guys and that was amal and thatged my relationship with men, because if you're gonna be friends, you actually have to think they're decent people. You get to know them, you get to hear them talking about women they're dating and how they want to treat them, and you get a new view. And it was it was just all these little assignments that crazy.
Speaker 4: I will say this, I've always felt like men who don't have women friends can't be trusted because if you only look at women as sexual objects or like, I can't just be friends with you.
Speaker 1: That's an issue.
Speaker 4: Like I've always had guy friends that I've never had any attraction to.
Speaker 1: They've never.
Speaker 4: And so I feel like that's a valuable thing, and I think that men should be able to do that as well.
Speaker 1: Do you have five guy friends that not five?
Speaker 8: Few?
Speaker 5: Okay, two or three?
Speaker 7: I have two or three maybe that you know, I've never had sex with that I can literally call, and that I've literally cuddled with in bed, like we've spooned, but it's never gone past that.
Speaker 11: But they can't want to have Yeah, I can't even think about it.
Speaker 7: It's like, Okay, we've been drinking and smoking all night, we went out, had a good night and it's like, Okay, you're a guy and you're here in my space.
Speaker 3: No, your friend goes home.
Speaker 5: The count.
Speaker 7: To me, it's like, okay, if you're here, fucking hold me, do something. Don't like I don't want to feel that distance that like I don't know, it just like does something to me. Like if I feel connected to somebody and I'm not touching them in a way or to them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, with the focus.
Speaker 4: My guy friends, I would be disgusted at the idea of cindly the guy friends I have to it would be like cuddling with your brother.
Speaker 11: I think that's a different Those five guy friends are different.
Speaker 4: You could never see me, I would understand what.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 7: I never had somebody that like was a friend to me that I didn't feel like I needed.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe touch is just my thing, you know, Like touch just might be my thing where I'm like, okay, we need to be touching in a way. I don't care if we're holding hands when we go to sleep.
Speaker 5: Do you just touch me?
Speaker 2: You have siblings?
Speaker 1: Do you have a brother?
Speaker 7: I do, But I'm not as close with my siblings as I like to be, you know, just.
Speaker 5: Because of like the route that I've gone, I've chose.
Speaker 1: So your family has issues with.
Speaker 5: This, they don't anymore.
Speaker 7: They did in the beginning, but they've kind of evolved with time, and it's like, Okay, like, this is who she is, and if you know this is who she is, I'm either going to love her.
Speaker 5: I'm not for.
Speaker 7: Who she is, not what it is that she does. Do you get what I'm saying? Like this is she doesn't ask us for anything. If anything, she sends us money, she helps us.
Speaker 4: So that helps a lot exactly exactly.
Speaker 7: We're gonna accept who she is at her core or we're not, Like and what I do for my.
Speaker 5: Job is not who I am. And that's like one of the biggest things that I'm like trying to put out there.
Speaker 7: Like you guys, a lot of guys have this, you know, perception that porn stars.
Speaker 3: Aren't real people have If they say to you in the d M, I explained to them that we don't align and I refend them money and block thems. I don't want members of my page that are disrespectful kind and I want this to be exclusive. This is my club.
Speaker 7: You have guys that literally like I don't meet up with guys. I don't have sex with guys for money, you know whatever. But they'll d M me and be like, you know, can I book you. I'll take their money because.
Speaker 5: I have it, have it in my bio. No meets no. You get what I'm saying. You're never gonna see me in person. You might see me behind it phone.
Speaker 3: Report them to only fans because that goes against the policy of the page. I don't want to.
Speaker 7: Have you.
Speaker 1: Meeting somebody in real life that follows you.
Speaker 2: I don't think, so, okay, that's not.
Speaker 3: Bad ones, but you know, it's just it's gonna happen, and there's an assumption. And even when they come to trade shows or whatever, there's an assumption. People know me well enough by now. I'm pretty blunt about it. I'm pretty honest. But even dating can be difficult because a guy made assume. I went on a date with the comedian a couple of like five years ago, and we only went on a one date, and I was going away and I was going to the mountains with my family, and I wasn't gonna have service, so I didn't answer the phone for like four days. This fucking guy left me an email a thread about how disappointed he was. I couldn't believe I didn't fuck him like he must have just thought. And I didn't feel him that way. And that's I don't let the fuck around. I got on a first date, but that let me know I did the right thing. He had those expects They do have expectations, So you just have to temper those expectations. And you know, one thing is one thing, one thing is another.
Speaker 1: Do you like women? She does a whole thing.
Speaker 5: I like women in a way. I had some liquor in my system.
Speaker 7: I love but when I'm so away, like cute, but okay, she likes living a part time there.
Speaker 4: There you go, dimble and dabble. Yeah, but you couldn't see yourself with a woman.
Speaker 5: I used to.
Speaker 7: I used to after you know, growing up, when you've had you know, those sexual experiences where you're not in control, you begin to look at you know, Okay, what's gonna relate to me the closest, what's gonna comfort me.
Speaker 5: More, what's gonna make it maybe stay safe? Exactly?
Speaker 7: So I definitely gravitated towards women when I was younger, in like my high school days, I had a bad experience and that kind of just turned me so sour. Like I I was talking to this girl when I was in high school for like years and I finally went to go see her and we ended up having sex, and like she wanted to eat my pussy.
Speaker 5: She wanted to figure me this dady her.
Speaker 7: But when I tried to go do the same, it was like she was very hesitant, and like when I finally did, like you know, you know you're you're fucking around, like I'm teasing her like fingers finally go in, the smells just not right, okay.
Speaker 5: Like you don't fuck any niggas. You don't got right, do you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 5: So how do you? How was this?
Speaker 7: How is your pH off? There wasn't a guy in you, so what did you do to cause your pH to be off? It made me begin to question.
Speaker 5: Like who she was and all these other things. But like it just really put a bad taste.
Speaker 1: It didn't turn out literally literally.
Speaker 7: No, I didn't taste it, okay, but no, definitely a bad taste in you know you don't.
Speaker 2: Like women because a man don't have a bad bad I still.
Speaker 6: I was in love with what was going on with her.
Speaker 7: I didn't find it I never found out, and she actually messaged me like a few months ago. It's crazy, She's like I got that fixed, Like no, no, she just like it was like nothing ever happened, Like she just messaged me.
Speaker 2: And it was just like so you never talked to her about it.
Speaker 7: Never, I've never bought it up to her, but I've definitely talked about it on social media.
Speaker 5: Knows that I don't think she's caught it.
Speaker 2: She might catch it now she caught it what it is, God bless her.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it just wasn't right.
Speaker 3: And you do girls on your only fans page.
Speaker 5: No, I've never had a girl and girl.
Speaker 3: If you make big money doing that, one girl I plan to do with.
Speaker 7: So I'm definitely yeah, I'm definitely collabing with girl.
Speaker 1: What made her special that you decided to do it?
Speaker 7: She's older from one and then two, Like I just it's energy for me, Like I just I feel like she's.
Speaker 5: The way she speaks.
Speaker 7: And she pres sense yourself on social media. It's just like okay, like she takes her health seriously. She's clean. I see she's clean. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Are you guys getting tested even though you're just kind of self regulating good.
Speaker 5: Of course, all the time, all the time.
Speaker 7: Every time I have sex, I go and get tested, whether I feel like I've been fucking with you for this long or whatever. It's like, Okay, if I'm in a relationship and I have a boyfriend, I'm like, okay, I might get tested like every you know, two or three weeks because I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And that's my boy and he's getting tested too.
Speaker 5: That's my boyfriend. Okay, I don't know if he's getting tested or not, because I.
Speaker 1: Make sure IEM make sure you see his test.
Speaker 7: Also, I make sure in the beginning, I definitely make sure I see the test. But like, if we're in a relationship, I make sure I'm okay.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna be like, oh, you need to go get tested every single month, Like I just feel like that's just too heavy on the relationship.
Speaker 5: It's like, I'm gonna make sure I'm okay.
Speaker 1: But see that. Guys in the same industry issue like would you want to know Okay.
Speaker 7: No, I've tried dating one guy that I've been in the industry with that we had greet chemistry.
Speaker 5: Everybody always talks about us. They always talk about, are you gonna do another video with him? No, I'm not. Okay, there's reasons, but he just wasn't my daye. It was wasn't my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: Even though there was chemistry, there.
Speaker 5: Was chemistry, it was great. But I dodged a bullet.
Speaker 7: And I've noticed I've done that a lot with a lot of people that I've messed with it in the past. When I decided to stop fucking with somebody, I've dodged a bullet. Some ship comes out about him, and I'm like, thank god, Oh my god. And he came out and he had like fucking seventeen girls like tatted on his body, his body with their body he had.
Speaker 5: Okay, they had seventeen different girls.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, yeah, No, I definitely dodged a bullet.
Speaker 1: Girl, I'm like, no, was he an artist or something? No, just a regular, just.
Speaker 5: A big OnlyFans guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, Lisa, And you've also been on a great journey talking about health and wellness too, And I think that's important as we're having these conversations just to kind of wrap this up, but talk to us about that.
Speaker 3: I think it's really important. You know, we talk so much about mental health in the media. We put it out there, but what are we doing every day to make sure that word our best, that we're looking out for our friends and the people in our lives to make sure they're okay, And whether it's establishing a good morning routine that makes you wake up happy. Like I don't touch my phone for the first three hours I'm a week. I have another phone that has my Pandora for my music at the gym, you know, my little thing. I don't check email. I don't fuck with anybody because when I grew up, my parents got not one phone call at home from work. They went back to work the next day and that's where it happened. So I think having that time for you can really start your day in the right way, and then being able to look out for your people. When do you see somebody maybe dipping a little bit on social reach out text, don't leave a comment in the DM, text hey you good, I haven't seen you in a minute, let's catch up. Since the pandemic, I've also been so much more connected with my friends, like done more facetimes and video calls than ever and we've kept this in our lives. And I will say, it is so good to have these friendships that you've had for years that live in different places, and whether it's once a month or once a week, you hop on, you just catch up, but went on your life this week, These little escapes from all the stuff that's wearing us on the internet, the constant pressure did I post enough today? Do I look good enough today? You forget all of that when you're connecting with people that care about you and that you care about. And I just think it's so easy for us to take ourselves and make our lives as content because I think when you're older, content becomes valuable. When you're younger, you want everything to be amazing. No, I'm going content, That's what I'm learning. But take that time. And I think we all need to be aware of our own limits. If you're cranky one day, it is okay to not do shit if you can, you know, if it's a weekend you don't feel like, what are your makeup? It's okay to do that. I think it's that is it okay? We have to let it be okay. We have to connect with our people and start our days or end our days in a routine that really makes us feel happy.
Speaker 4: I love that, and that was a great way for us to kind of wrap this up. But you know, I do appreciate y'all both for coming out here. I like the synergy between the two of you because Kaya is trying to figure out her way, you know, to get to a different space.
Speaker 3: So yeah, pivot, Yeah.
Speaker 4: To pivot and Lisa and has I think more successfully than anybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You know, pivoted And a lot of that is due to, like I said, the intelligence that you have, the capabilities, that you have the willingness to always learn and grow put But I love the fact that you told us how you were able to do it even though they were naysayers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and you've.
Speaker 5: Had inspiring as Yeah, I mean you turned that around. It's inspiring as fuck. I love it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a me to see.
Speaker 4: And that's why Kaya, I think it's great for you to have been on here with her, because you're only twenty five years old right now.
Speaker 1: Baby, so you have girl, and you're gonna get it together.
Speaker 4: And I'm really hopeful that you decide to just go ahead and like be more open with posting your music and pursuing your goals because you can make it happen, definitely, And.
Speaker 3: We followed each other. Geez, you're gonna beat your questions and I'll put you in my FaceTime rotation and we'll sit and we'll chat it up.
Speaker 4: I love it all right, well, I love to see it, Kim. I'm sorry, O Jasmine. I hope and listen. I hope this is the beginning of a friendship, like how we have our friendship, you know, on here, because I think it is so important that we all support each other. And Lisa and you cannot not come up here for that long of a time again.
Speaker 3: I'll be about to.
Speaker 4: Welcome at any time. We love you, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You guys. It's lip service.