Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Camilla is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been with her boyfriend Jonathan for two years, but now she says, things are a little suspects, so we'll see if we can help her out. Sorry, you're in that situation, Camilla, But what's up? Why do you think Jonathan's cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I was going through Jonathan's dead bag while I was grabbing his keys, you know, rooting around, and I found this bracelet, this gold bracelet in his bag, and it had an engraving on it and it said Forever Yours l.
Speaker 4: Now, clearly, Camilla does not start with a nail, and it's clearly a feminine bracelet, and it just definitely does not belong to me.
Speaker 5: Forever yours Elle. So who but wouldn't it be to somebody whose name starts with ell? That's a woman? Then?
Speaker 1: So what did he give it to?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, I see what you're saying. Okay, okay, okay, okay, got it, got it, got it. I was really struggling for a minute there, but go down that.
Speaker 4: So he had an ex They were pretty serious and her name was Lauren, and so I was suspicious obviously. Here's the thing, though, I wouldn't have thought anything about it, but his behaviors don't kind of weird lately. I mean, he's been staying late at work, and he's been acting distracted when we're together. So I just it's so frustrating because I just I don't like confrontation, and I'm hoping that there's a reasonable explanation, but I don't like want to ruin our relationships.
Speaker 2: So it's like really tight rope that I'm walking. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you do have to know. So you didn't say anything to him about it then?
Speaker 4: Mm m no, I've just been like what do I do?
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 4: So I was like, okay, I will call you guys, because you've always seemed so helpful with other people, so I'm hoping you can help me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever suspected him of teeing before or anything else?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, no, but he's just he's never acted like this before. And then I found the bracelet and I'm just like, Okay, well, what am I supposed to think?
Speaker 1: Is there any l that you know of in his life that bracelet could be from.
Speaker 2: The only person I could think is his ex Lauren.
Speaker 6: Well, what if he found No, I mean that is a really that would be a huge coincidence because I'm like, Okay, well, what if he found it somewhere and then just put it in his bag meaning to take it to like glost and found or something.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that's why.
Speaker 4: But I mean, she's think it's so weird, like ye, like I said, he's been staying lad at work and he's just been so distracted.
Speaker 5: I'm like, do you know if Lauren's in a relationship, do you know anything about her life right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I'm the kind of person I don't stalk my significant others exes.
Speaker 1: It's like, so, yeah, well good sound part. That's a healthy thing to do. So just curious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like to leave the past in the past.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards member at, So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and do the usual say that every single month, we choose one random rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department as our special way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us, And we'll see if he believes that, and if he does, if he sends the flowers to you or to somebody else, maybe Laura, and or hopefully not though so good you much. Yep, we'll pla us on come back and then get your to Catch a Cheater right after this, it's time.
Speaker 4: To Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Tuble show. Right in the middle of To Catch a Cheater and if you're just joining us, Camilla is on the phone and she suspects that her boyfriend of two years might be messing around, so we're gonna see if we can help her out. We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if he believes that, and if he does, who he sends the flowers to. And came before we do that, why don't you kind of recap your situation for us real quick?
Speaker 4: Okay, so just quickly, I was going through his gym bag because I was looking for his keys, and I found a bracelet that had an engraving on it and it said Forever yours l And he's been acting weird lately, like being late at work and being distracted all the time. And his ex, who he was really serious with, is named Lauren. So I don't know if there's something going on. I'm hoping not, but I just think this is the only thing I could think to do was to call you.
Speaker 1: Guys, are you ready for us to call him and see?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Jonathan.
Speaker 2: This is Jonathan Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Hi, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this most big winner waiting I won something. Yeah, maybe you didn't know. Every single month, we choose one card member to get free flowers delivered from our floor department, our way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us. You've won thirty six long stimmer red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States. Absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 7: Oh I all right, thank you so much for you.
Speaker 2: You don't need my credit card or anything. Right, there's no catch to this.
Speaker 1: There's no catch at all, no purchase nothing, You've already made a bunch of purchases. Just our way of saying thank you very much for being such a loyal customer and we appreciate your business. And it works pretty easy. I can take the information of the person in a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, well, thank you. This is pretty exciting. I had no idea you even do this.
Speaker 7: So if it's totally free, then sure, yeah, I'll accept the offer.
Speaker 1: Great, and then anything you might want to put on a card and then I will get the address after that.
Speaker 7: Okay, so I'm gonna send it to Camilla and you can say, I guess Camilla, I love you. And I also know that you're listening to this right now on the radio.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, joy enjoy your flowers.
Speaker 7: And I'm guessing that you found the bracelet, which is why you're doing this.
Speaker 2: But I can explain it if you'll want me.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, yeah, Jonathan, thanks for taking a little out of my sales. This is the Jubile Show. It's a radio show. We do a second called it to Catch a Teeter, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you ask us to see who they send flowers to. And obviously you know what this is, and you know that Camilla is on the phone, and you know even the reason why she wanted to do this. So I guess I'll just let Camilla say hi and let you guys talk for a menu. Yeah, Hi, Cedie.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry that I called the radio station, but I just I didn't know how to bring this up with you, and so I just had to know, you know, then I found the bracelet.
Speaker 4: Like how how did you know? Like whose bracelet is it? I just said so many questions.
Speaker 7: So I know that you were acting kind of weird, bab and I kind of figured you found the bracelet and that that was why.
Speaker 2: It's funny to tell you, but you kind of beat me do all of this at the radio.
Speaker 7: So it belongs to Lily. That's who's Braceletly like these.
Speaker 8: Are your knee and Lily, yeah, she was over.
Speaker 7: Last week and she left it at our plate, So I put in my dog so that next time I see her or my brother, I could give it.
Speaker 2: To either one of them. But I just didn't. I actually saw him the other day, but I didn't get it. I forgot it's in my mind to give it to him back.
Speaker 7: But it's yeah, it's not another woman, it's not anything like that.
Speaker 2: It belongs to our new And I mean.
Speaker 4: Even so like distracted and even stingulate at work, and I just I didn't know what to think. I meant, everything okay with you.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think you're seeing things that aren't there, because yeah, work's been busy, but it's been nothing out of the normal.
Speaker 2: And you know you've been acting weird. But I do get it, Like it does make sense given that you found the space with my jim bag. Like I got it. It had like, you know, not.
Speaker 7: Your initial so I could see how you know, it's a little concerning and you could think something was going on, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because I I mean, I just didn't know how to talk to you about it. So so are.
Speaker 1: You both non confrontational?
Speaker 5: Just because I mean, if you know, if you knew that something was off with Camilla, I'm just surprised that neither one of you addressed the weird behavior. Maybe you make a little pact moving forward to test your you know, discomfort, because otherwise we're going to be calling you a lot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just I'm really sorry for jumping to conclusions.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, well, I.
Speaker 7: Was just sorry for not bringing it up and like also not giving the brain slip back right away.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for yeah, mentioning it.
Speaker 8: Thank you, sweetie.
Speaker 4: I just care about you so much and I was just scared about like, how do I approach you.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm sorry I didn't talk to you right away.
Speaker 1: He sounds so sweet.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry I made you come on the radio to talk about this.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay, Like I should have told you earlier. So yeah, I'm sorry about about that, and I'm sorry for making you feel like you even had to come on the radio.
Speaker 1: They're good. I don't think there's a chance either of you cheats on it, and yeah, I just think that that. Yeah, you guys are going to have a long, happy relationship of apologizing to each other. It's hard for people to do so least that parts master
Speaker 2: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater