Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to fantasy pros. This is out of bounds. It is me, Joey p Joe Pizzapia with me as always a bogman in the Welsh. We're here to talk a little football, have some fun. A lot to get to in week four, a lot to look forward to, I think in week five, some bye weeks approaching, some quarterback situations in flux, and some tough els for a lot of teams to eat last week in the NFL. But we're gonna talk about fantasy. We can talk about the injuries. We're gonna talk about Benning. We're gonna talk about everything because that's what we're here for. And gentlemen, the first thing I want to talk about is a bet that I made before the season started. There was a number once upon a time. That number was nine hundred and twenty five and a half. That was the number of yards rushing for Derrick Henry that Vegas set and a young Joe piez Apia back in August of twenty twenty four, just so many many hours man years ago, a young man who had a lot of hair, uh, he made that wager. And last night, Bogman, I think I think Derrick Henry got pretty much all of that. Like, I think I got two yards left after yesterday.
Speaker 2: Got one hundred and ninety nine of it last night, So that eighty seven yard touchdown run, I don't know. Finally, I guess is what we should say for Derick Henry because we were kind of waiting for this huge performance. But when the lights are on, Derrick Henry shows, a lot of.
Speaker 3: People were jumping off that bandwagon. Just want to say a lot of people concerned about it. I also want to point out, Joey, I had only one preseason futures bet, and I parlayed Sekwon Barkley and Derrick Henry's rushing yards together. It's my only preseason one I really felt comfortable with. And that's something because I don't know about you guys. Week four stunk every which way. It was like Median Fantasy, my worst betting week. Everything was just block, guys are getting hurt, knee caps are falling off. It was awful everything about it. The only thing I got to to sit with is like, oh yeah, that Derrick Henry's side of the bet, which I was a little bit worried about early on. That's riding mighty mighty pretty well.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Normally, running backs will get older go to other teams. I typically stay away. I stay away from Joe Mixon. I got zero shares, Josh Jacobs, zero shares. Guy still doesn't have a touchdown. We're four weeks into the season. Dereck Henry is not the rule. He's the exception. When you have a player I know he was thirty years old, I know all those things. When you have somebody that's a special talent going to a situation that is so built for him to succeed, it's a no brainer to take that risk. And it wasn't even a risk. And you know, this is not like a piling on kind of thing. This is just a matter of understanding that the practice is still good. The idea of a guy turning twenty nine, thirty years old who is moving to another team, when a team gets rid of them, you know they're gonna be lesser versions of themselves. However, when you have a transformational, generational talent like Derrick Henry who's going to a situation that is arguably and I'm gonna say it is it's the best offense he has ever played, with an entire career set up. For a man who has his skills set, it's a no brainer to draft him early in offense, So kudos to Derek Henry. I know Bodmin loves me starting the show off today with the Ravens, that's for sure. But that's okay Boggs, because we're gonna get to Justin Fields too. Offensive line not great for the Steelers chef for the year now, well at least, that's depressing, so thank thank you for sharing that news. But yes, Justin Fields in the second half scoring touchdowns with his legs, throwing for a season high yardage total. Boggs, He's a.
Speaker 2: First quarterback for the Steelers, Joe, first quarterback for the Steelers that has accounted for three touchdowns since Ben Roethlisberger.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sad and amazing at the same time. But think about this too. Justin Fields right now I think fifth or sixth in fantasy points per game. Again, the week's not over. Aget on the season. I made him the number one waiver wire out of the Week this week because I look at all the other guys, the Dubtle's, the wandel Robinson's, the Wicks, like these are all guys you can start, and guys you have varying levels of comfort with and you know viability. But then there's Justin Field, who if he continues to play anything close to this, he's going to win people leagues. He's gonna be twenty five points a week. He is a guy that can separate you. I don't think Russell Wilson next week gets this job back. I don't think we see Russell Wilson again, no matter what, what are your thoughts? I know they lost, but still Justin Field's man. From a fantasy perspective, he looks like a league winner and he's only rostered in about forty percent of leagues.
Speaker 2: My first thought is, why don't you call a damn timeout on fourth and ten to set up your offense before? That's stupid play. That's my first thought. But my second thought is, look, Justin Fields looks great. And Justin Fields, even as a bad quarterback, has always been a good fantasy player because of the legs, and he is easily the number one goal line threat because Naji is Stevie wonderback there. This dude cannot see a hole to save his life. It's just he he has no vision running. I'm so sick of nause I didn't think I would get to this point, but he's been so unbelievably bad. He looked good at the end of last season. He looked horrible at the beginning. Maybe it's just the beginning thing. I don't know what's going on with him, but he looks terrible. Corderillo Patterson looked better running the ball than him. So Justin Fields is the running threat at the goal line for this team, and as he continues to be the quarterback year, him and Pickens are are making great decisions together. I just he's he's gonna score a lot of touchdowns. He's going to be very productive. So he's a great fantasy option. And you're completely how do you go? How do you go to Russell Wilson. You have to lose a game. He'd have to turn the ball over four times, like he would have to perform unbelievably horribly for them to go to Russell Wilson.
Speaker 1: Injury. It's only injury at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or really terrible performance, even really terrible.
Speaker 1: I just don't think you make that move. He's not the only young quarterback to talk about, though, because the number one Q right now in fantasy. It's not Lamar Jackson. It's certainly not Patrick Mahomes right now, that's for sure, Welsh, It's Jaden Daniels on the year, eight hundred and ninety seven yards passing three touchdowns. He's also got two hundred and eighteen yards rushing, four rushing touchdowns. The last two weeks, he's been unbelievable, just absolutely fantastic. Twenty eight points, twenty five points. Talk to me about what you saw yesterday against Arizona. What you think we're gonna see this coming week against Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, he has six total incompletions over his last two games. Like, think about that. That's Bizerco. I mean, I gotta eat my words a little bit because though it wasn't like a starting sick question, Ericson and I was doing the early side you and I switched on the Sunday morning. So I was with Ericson on the livestream pre Sunday games, and I was kind of talking up Jayden Daniels. But it then inadvertently turned into this Jade Daniels Versus Lamar Jackson situation because I told him I had Jadan Daniels at three this week, and he was like, wait a minute, what about Lamara. I'm like, I got Lamar at four, and then we kind of had that like pseudo bet. Lamar obviously went off, but also like Jing Daniels kind of presented this floor two thirty three had a passing touchdown forty seven yards. By the way, his rushing prop was forty seven and a half.
Speaker 4: Lol.
Speaker 3: He had a rushing touchdown having the combination of not just one of the skills. Unfortunately, that's been the Lamar thing for a long time, where he's this just absolutely dynamic runner that has this big arm, but is inaccurate and makes bad decisions. Jing Daniels at this early stage of the career does not have that. He's massively efficient. This is why I was buying Terry McLaurin two weeks ago. He's getting everybody involved and when he doesn't, he's running the ball. And guess what, they found this great running game in Brian Robinson who went over one hundred. It's the perfect storm. The only thing they're missing is better depth as far as pass catchers. They would really benefit from going and getting someone to play really solidly on the side of Terry McLaurin, But Jade McDaniels moving forward has to be seen as McDaniels daniels. I did McDaniels, Jade and daniels McDaniels as a top five quarterback rest of season, he's a number five. Get a McDaniels for number five today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want what's your dipping sauce for the Nuggets? See sweet and sour? That's the right answer. We got some injuries to talk about the headlines. Before we get to some of the injuries, let's get to some of you waiting out there to hang out with us here on the discord. Corn Wallace McAdoo, if that is your real name, you're up with us on mute yourself. What do you have? Corn Wallace?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 1: That's your real name? Right? I mean I can only assume yeah, obviously, sure, obviously, Okay, who.
Speaker 5: Would who would pick that ridiculous name as an avatar name?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're talking to a guy named Joe Pieza Piaso.
Speaker 5: I mean, all right, so I have two things like one because this is like the more anecdotal show, the one time fan see football is fun for me. Last week. I went to the Bengals Commander's game and I was down by twenty something points and I had Brian Thomas Junior or Terry McLaurin to play. I basically just went with Terry McLaurin because I was going to the game, and he actually ended up winning me my game on that last touchdown.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's fun. That's great. That window was shut by the way to buy on Terry McLaurin that Welsh was mentioning earlier. So that's excellent. That that's somebody having fun living life. Good job, cornwallis what else you got?
Speaker 5: Okay? So the other thing is, and this kind of goes a little bit into like, your guys is justin fields preamble, but I played justin fields this week. But traditionally in our league he hasn't been a great starter because there's a lot of stuff with like sacks being putitive and like in completions being putitive and over his acts.
Speaker 1: That was a kind of like lee average.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: I was kind of like curious, like, do you guys consider.
Speaker 5: Like Sam Darnald to be a pretty solid QB one going forward?
Speaker 1: And would you trade for him?
Speaker 5: And because I'm kind of debating whether or not I want to keep rolling Fields or make a play for Sam Donald.
Speaker 1: Look, I would just keep rolling Fields. Personally, Welsh, where are you out with this one? Rest of season? Would you rather have Fields or Donald? I mean, Donald's been really good. I can understand if you want to just both of those quarterbacks neither of them. Would I feel comfortable just having one quarterback because I feel like at any moment, you know, disaster could strike. But so far I've seen enough Adam confident in both of them to be good. What are your thoughts, Well, should you rather have rest of season? Donald or Fields?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You kind of hit on something that, like I feel is like I don't really know if I'd feel massively confident with either one of them rest of season full on. And I also don't think I'm as like Pollyanna as you guys are about the Justin Fields conversation earlier, where it was just oh, like he's fine, like he's rushing a lot, and he's beneficient and stuff, But like, I don't know this feelers often weapons are kind of black ish, and there is Russell Wilson. That's I don't think Russell Wilson's taking anything away. But I just don't think that Justin Fields is a lock every single week. I really don't. Like there's some passing matchups where George Pickens is not going to get open. When Pickens is taken out of the game, that's a problem they're running game nause stinks they got Jalen Warren, So I don't think he is safe. I think he's an awesome matchup play if you think they're gonna be like really well behind or they're paying playing a really poor defense. But back to the answer, I'll go Sam Donald Overfields, and I would feel probably more comfortable having them both. But I also say, like in trading for Sam, I'm not sure if I want to go trade for a Sam Donald, what is that gonna cost you. I'm not saying that's gonna cost a lot, but like, eh, those middling quarterbacks, Like do you want to go trade for a guy like that? Like I would just slightly rather have him than Fields, But I don't know if it's enough to you.
Speaker 1: Know, Boggs, how about you Fields or Donald?
Speaker 2: For you so real quick, I just want to read you a tweet that I got four days ago. Joe it says, shout out to Bogman's This is from Fantasy Football for Winners among Fantasy Pros collection of two hundred and fifty experts. He and I were the only people to rank Sam Donald as a top twenty QB. So I am all in on Sam Donald. I think he is still a good quarterback. I think he's behind one of the better offensive lines playing right now in the Minnesota Vikings. That defense is on point, and he has Jefferson healthy Addison, They're gonna get Hawkinson back now, and both these running backs are great at catching the pass in Aaron Jones and ty Chandler. So I think with those guys, I think Sam Donald's set up for success for the rest of the year. And then no one is pushing him. There's no Russell Wilson if he falters for two or three weeks straight. So I'm all about Sam Donald.
Speaker 1: I think Donald is safer. But again, I mean ptalizing quarterbacks for taking sacks and fantasy is just stupid. It's bad fantasy. Don't do it, Savage. What's up, buddy? How's it going? Hey man? Go on, good? What's happening? What can we do for you today? On this beautiful Monday morning.
Speaker 7: Well, first and foremost, I don't I don't know that my day could be any better. I woke up yesterday and decided that I was going to play It's the three leg Parlay. First touchdown scorer Marvin Harrison, first touchdown scorer Mike Evans, Jayden reed anytime. Let's just say that I got a nice little bonus check yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent, there you go, man. You know it's funny. Touchdown Parlay saved my day of betting because I got hosed on a couple of games there that were really tight at the end. Stupid Cleveland Browns couldn't get out of their own way, and the Rams too. I mean, they had opportunities to win that game time and time again. Kaileab Williams was terrible and what saved me Terry McLaurin Touchdown Parlay along with Jamar Chase and Justin Fields was a nice day. It saved the day there. So the touchdown Parlay's great way to go. We're going to talk about our touchdowns, Savage, any other fantasy stuff or just the humble brag about the big betting day.
Speaker 7: I mean, obviously the humble Brad's always nice. Let me ask you this, where do you guys writingsday Worthy? Now, considering that Rashi Rice pretty much, you know, got turned into a chicken walker yesterday with his leg pumping backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mahomes took out his own guy there. Let's talk about that, because that was actually next on the list of things to talk about is what does it do to Xavier Worthy in terms of his value Scott Bogman. But also, look, I don't think as currently constituted, this Chiefs team has enough. I've seen the DeAndre Hopkins memes already in the Chiefs Jersey. I'm sure there'll be a couple guys that are gonna be out there and available. I do think the Chiefs will make a move if Rice isn't deat out for the year, which certainly looks like it's gonna be extended period of time at the very least, soapbogs Worthy's value. And then where the Chiefs go from here.
Speaker 2: I think this is a slight bump to Worthy, right, because I mean, that's a lot of targets that were going to Rashi Rice that are going to go all over the place. But in the direction of where Rashi Rice plays. I think most of those are going to go towards Travis Kelce like we saw last week. Noah Gray also had his most targets and yards in last week's game as well, So I think everybody gets a little bumped with Rashi Rice out in the Chiefs offense. But like you said, Joe, I mean, you know, there's trades that could be made. Hopkins is out there, people are you know all these rumors. You're not getting DeVante from the Chiefs, but there are other guys that could become available as well, So we'll see what happens there. I think it's a slight bump across the board for everybody. I don't know that there's one guy outside of Kelsey that gets way more work though you.
Speaker 3: Know who had there. Let me, I was talking with Eric this weekend. I want to send Brandon Ayuk there. That's why I want to send to the Kansas City. I don't this is that uh, this is that meme where it's just what would you say this office face? What would you say you do here? You gave him that money. He doesn't run routes exceptionally, it looks like anymore he doesn't make any explosive plays. He doesn't find separation. He sulks when a pass has to be in any type of contention. And all Juwan Jennings does is continuously make amazing plays. So I would love to see Brandon Ayuk in Kansas City. Get him out.
Speaker 1: I mean, what an incredible turnaround here. Welsh is gone full heel. Is this the same Welsh bogman that was saying over and over again, Brandon Ayuk's not going anywhere. He's our guy.
Speaker 3: That's not about Brandon Ayuk. That's not me like glazing Brandon Ayuk or anything like that. That's saying The forty nine ers I think are not christ I don't even think Stayers are going to make some stupid move that everybody thought where they're like, oh look look a third room people. No, they're not going to do that. They're trying to win a super Bowl. But now, I mean, they're still not going to do this, but it is it is laughable watching him play there. I think Brandon Ayuke would thrive in Kansas City. I don't think Kansas City is going to get anybody though, By the way, I think they're that type of team. They love justin Watson. They're like, oh, juju, we can make him efficient. I think they love the pieces and they're not going to go and trade for anything of significance because what's available out there for teams that are really out of it, like a L. Cooper, maybe the Browns are one and three, there's not enough teams that are out of it that they would want a player that could replace Rashie. Rice is actually v like I would make.
Speaker 1: Hopkins does make the most sense. He's a veteran, he's on his last I mean, I would have say DeVonta Adams because we all know he doesn't want to play in Las Vegas anymore. But they're not going to trade him in the division, Like that's not gonna happen. So Hopkins is the guy that you go, yeah, I mean, another couple losses, next thing you know, it's like, come on, let's just move them on. Give it a shot here to play for something.
Speaker 2: I think a trade for Kansas City is a little more likely than Welsh's making it out to be. Not I think most of the time it wouldn't be. But I think it is because they lost Rice and Marquise Brown, and so that's like two of their three starring wide receivers in terms of their plan, right, so I think who.
Speaker 1: Like Who's reach look, I mean a couple more hotels for the look. I don't think it would Allen. I could see that Harding ways. That's some on Boing two because if you're the Bears, you're you're not winning this year and day has been very good, so you know you could certainly survive that. I think if you're the or, you'd rather have more draft capital.
Speaker 3: But the Bears and tell them that they're two and oh at home, they're two and two so far right now.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's trade anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but real quick, the trade deadline is November fifth, So that's that's the date that you know, if someone is one in six, you know, uh, going into the one and seven around that day, you know, those are the teams that you're you're going to No. One soon And by the why would you do it soon? Anyway, Let's see what it looks like with Worthy, they still won their game, right, so let's game plan without or she rise without Marquise Brown and see what it looks like. So I think it would be closer to the trade deadline. I just don't think it's an impossibility. It is for right now. I don't think anybody is trading because you know, the NFL is Jerry Glanville taught us a long time ago, stands for not for long. So uh, you know, you start out bad, you can be good. There's too much changing that is going to happen. I think you're right about that wells. But I do think that there could be a a move made close to you.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of more what I was saying. By the way, It's like how it sounded you guys were talking like they're going to make a trade tomorrow. Like, I don't think you'll see anything for a couple of weeks and then maybe something.
Speaker 1: It's weeks. And I don't think they're gonna sit on their hands either. I just don't see that.
Speaker 2: I think they'll explore, but I think teams are going to try to hold them over the barrel and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: No one else to see them. It's a dynasty.
Speaker 4: It's gross.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I mean again, you need the draft picks and people, I mean those the organizations love the draft picks. They don't know what to do with them. But they love having the draft picks. That's for damn sure. Uh, let's get to another injury again. Stop me if you heard this one before. Jonathan Taylor's hurt. No kidding, everybody, Another year, another injury for Jonathan Taylor, Trey Sermon, next Man Up Welsh Last year, everybody was hanging their head and they said, Zach Moss gross. All of a sudden, Zach Moss became like a fantasy g for a short period of time there. Do you think there's any possibility Trey Sermon does that or is this just kind of like now just next Man Up grows terrible?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I mean I think I watched Trey Sermon in San Francisco a whole bunch. I mean, he loves to fall in his face and two yards and stuff like that. Like's not he's not a super great running back, but if they're creating really big holes, that helps, It would help. I'm being completely honest. Joe Flacco probably makes him better because I think defenses have to account more for them actually throwing the ball deep. There's like little glimmers of Anthony Richardson this week, but at the end of the day, like yeah, that he can pull some breakaway stuff. I think he can absolutely be fantasy relevant, but I think it would be along the lines of cam Akers in Houston. Is Tray Sermon there. If you're thinking Trace Sermon is gonna go and be like a you know, low or high RB two. However you want to like label that, it's probably more of like a flex option if you lost Taylor. I don't think he's gonna go and thrive in Indianapolis if Taylor's gonna miss an extended period of time. I haven't seen any reports here on Monday of like what that injury is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a mid to high ankles bring whatever the hell that means. So it sounds like two to four to me at the very least. I thought.
Speaker 3: I saw a report last night that said it was kind of low.
Speaker 1: Is okay, Darth Nug we're trying to bring up on stage? Yeah, you work in a sound check, Darth Nug. The warehouse, the warehouse, Please tell me you're not like to go in the warehouse and it's a weird creature situation like this is a.
Speaker 7: Work No, no, just yes, all right, it's.
Speaker 1: Not an abandoned warehouse or something like that. No, okay, all right, got today.
Speaker 9: Man, Well, trying not to stress.
Speaker 10: The season started out pretty well.
Speaker 4: To an extent.
Speaker 10: I'm three and one, but I've done so without CMC on the i R and now Rossie Rice is a season.
Speaker 2: I do have.
Speaker 10: The luxury of having two starting qbs and tight ends. I have Jaden Daniels and Josh Allen, and I have Trade Bride and Brock Bowers. So I'm trying to figure out which of those pairs I should be trying to trade away quarterback.
Speaker 1: My answer to that is, whoever brings you back more. You put them all out there, and if someone's gonna offer you something glorious for Josh Allen, you take it. You play Daniels vice versa, and same thing with the with the tight Ends. You put him out there, you say, these are the four guys available, come get them. Take because it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, you can only play one quarterback every weekend. Daniels and Josh Allen look like they're not gonna be that far off in terms of relative position value rest of season, so that to me is an easy one. There a good luck in the warehouse. Remember clean your chainsaws after you're done. Everybody. That's just a good practice. Nick Lowry, what's up, Nick? What's your question here? I thought you might be hiding in Darth's wirehouse. I was a little worried. I thought you might be hiding in a corner like you escape from the warehouse that Darth was calling us.
Speaker 6: From, thankfully not thank goodness. So I'm wondering. Obviously tight ends the crap shoot. This year, a lot of Mark Andrews owners struggling, myself included.
Speaker 1: I started, it's over.
Speaker 6: Him, happily, but I'm wondering if me it's time to draw, time.
Speaker 11: To go for like Friar Mooth or something like that.
Speaker 6: Kate Aughten, I got no.
Speaker 1: Problem with that, Well, she got any problem with that kind of move. I mean, I got my issue with.
Speaker 3: That, not Kate Aughtuen, but maybe Friar Mouth. Yeah, Andrew I is fine, preach it all week, not starting Andrews. I have him, dude, I have him both of my ffpcs, and I'm still so. I'm four to zero in one of those too. I've been able to survive that, and it is at the expense of benching Mark Andrews. If there's something viable, get him out of there. Absolutely, friar Mouth is viable. Auton's not. Maybe he bounces back. It looks bad quarter ish of the season. Mark Andrews is not involved in that offense. What makes you think that's going to start to change to some massive degree? You saw likely they By the way we talked all this stuff about Henry earlier, one of the reasons Henry was able to get that is like there was more than one reception I think one player and it was the other running back, Justice Hill. Like they really short screen stuff to Hill, run the ball with Derrick Henry and then when they need to just get a little thing out to say Flowers and it wasn't in this game, So bye bye. Mark Andrews.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see how many routes uh he ran last night? Who are Canade? I think it was like four nine? Yeah, it was nine routes. I mean, you're high with Dave Flowers is sixteen. But two weeks in a row they have focused this offense on Derrick Henry.
Speaker 4: Mark Anders just out, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't believe, bro, They've They've gotten w's in those games too, haven't they? And you know what's dangerous about that? Ravens team Bogman earmuffs. Is that not only they really good running football, they're really good at stopping the run too. That's a that's a killer combination when you get into the playoffs. If you can run the football and not let the other guy run the foot ball, that is trouble to deal with, manly ness, You're always trouble. What's up, manly?
Speaker 9: I'm doing really good. Thanks for asking, Joe. I'm a four and one fantasy.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. Wait a minute, did I even ask how you were well?
Speaker 9: I thought you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well, I'm glad you're doing well, and I'm glad I asked you. That was very polite of me. What's up? Man? Doing really good? How are you, Joe? Good to have you back? Yeah, no one ever asked me how. That's a good point man. You know, all these times we're always asking, come on, how's it going, what's happening with you? And no one says I'm good? And how are you? Joe? I'm good. I'm another year older. Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes. Bogmin and Welsh were like, you know, so nice on my birthday to me. They sent me flowers. It was really, it was lovely. It was a really nice time. What's your fantasy football deal? What do you got for us? Buddy?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so this is another tight end question. I've got McBride, but with him out, I was traded for Goddard and I'm curious. I'm okay next few weeks in terms of buyes, would you hang on to Goddard in case just as sort of like a backup plan or there's some backup rbes out on the wire, like like Bucky Irving, Braylen, Allen Tyler Asgier. Would you pick up a guy like that instead?
Speaker 1: Or off to the second Titand who's your other tight end?
Speaker 4: McBride?
Speaker 9: So McBride and Goddard.
Speaker 1: All right, Look, here's the thing. To me, this is the peak of Goddard's value because at some point after this bot you're gonna get Brown and Tamanta Smith most likely, and when those guys come back, he becomes the fourth guy in the pecking order behind Saquan two. So to me, this is the time to get out from Goddard. I don't know if it gets any better than that. Welch, do you see things differently than me?
Speaker 3: Nope? I give it to Goddard right now. He's on a bye this week, coming up and then coming back. I expect both wide receivers to be back. And I don't like the idea that you traded for Goddard and then you're cutting him. But you can pretend in your brain you are cutting him or trading him for Bucky Irving. And I do like that because Bucky Irving continues to get his role in the offense, and you know, I mean, maybe they're kind of close in together, but I would rather have Bucky Irving, especially long term in the season. We kind of saw his usage and how it was turning. So yeah, give me Buck Irving over Goddard right now.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the three we always pick every week, a three hundred yard pass for one hundred yard rusher and one hundred yard receiver. I'm at four points on the year, Welshes at four points, Bogman's at two, Tis tisk Bogman. This week, I'm going with Jordan Love. I know Bogman and I are kind of in lockstep there. For my three hundred yard passer, I don't think there's one hundred yard receiver in that. Maybe Jaden Reid would be the way to go, But I'm gonna go a different route with my receiver, Derrick Henry against the Cincinnati Bengals. Bengals defense is not good. Derrick Henry looks like a like a young man just striding about the field. He looks so good. DK Metcalf against the New York Giants. That's my one hundred yard receiver for league. Bogman, what's your three to one one for Week five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you with Jordan Love.
Speaker 2: I just think the run game hasn't looked great and like you said, Josh Shacobs not fantastic recently. So Rams secondary terrible. So let's go Jordan Love at the Rams. I'm gonna go back to Welsh's guy, Jordan Mason against the Cardinals. Cardinals defense still stinks, and Jordan Mason is getting twenty plus touches every single week here. I don't know how he doesn't get one hundred against the Cardinals. And for my wide receiver call, let's go with Drake London against Tampa Bay. I do think that Atlanta's gonna have to pass against Tampa Bay a little bit more, and they're not going to Kyle Pitts right, speaking of a bad tight end. So let's go back to Drake London getting one hundred yards against a bad buck secondary Welsh.
Speaker 1: What's the three to one one for a week five?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Three hundred yard passer, one hundred yard rusher, one hundred yard receiver. All right, let's do it because I got four points. Let's go back to c J. Stroud. I'm always back in CJ. Stroud going up against Buffalo. It's actually not a good matchup, but I think Buffalo is going to be out for some blood. Houston's going to be playing from behind and they're not doing it on the ground, so it's going to have to be done in the air. So they are going to have to pass more then the usual. And also those passing yards are down because they give up all the rushing yards. Derrick Henry one hundred and ninety nine is ridiculous. So give me someday. Stroud on the three hundred on the rushing side on Bijon was not used. This is a classic Bijon bounce back situation where he was not used to the fullest. This past week. He's going up against Tampa Bay. This is a pretty solid matchup. They're averaging over five yards per carry given up. Tampa Bay is right now per game to RB so Bijon going one hundred and then I'm gonna also pick on the Minnesota Vikings just as far as what their secondary has been giving up. They're giving him quite a bit. On the passing side. Garrett Wilson has been kind of shut down. He's gonna have a I think a pretty favorable matchup once we see the ratings on the cornerback wide receiver matchups for this week, but this is a good spot for him. They continue to try to keep getting the ball. A lot of offensive griping this week in like, oh, you know, we gotta step up in the offense. We can't let we can't defense get hold into ten points and us not score. So I think you're gonna see the Jets slinging the ball a bit more Garrett Wilson. This is a pretty solid matchup Stroud Bijon Garrett Wilson. That's my three to one.
Speaker 1: One know, the big bounce back from Garrett Wilson. More on the Jets to come here touchdown calls. I was sick for one, so I missed one, but I only got one on the board. Bogs and Welsh most have three, so I got to catch up justin fields against Dallas. Look, Michael Parsons and Lawrence still wait for injury updates on them, so they're not gonna one hundred percent even if they're in. So this is not a matchup that scares me necessarily for field. So give me him to get in the end zone again. Well, she was getting the en zone for you this week.
Speaker 3: All right, we are going to Bijeon. I told you on that side. I think they've given up three of four games, they've given up touchdowns to running backs the Buccaneers have. I believe this last one it was like twelve carries again, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, one had some big runs and Bjeon had a Bjon had an amazing catch and run that got called back, but it was for a touchdown and that's unfortunate. There was a holding call in there that was suspect. But yeah, I mean Jon is definitely due. I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Sussy, We're gonna go all Upjeon here for the touchdown for me to keep holding this lead. I got a tied lead in the three to one one and a tied lead with bogs on the touchdown calls.
Speaker 1: That's right the top of the mountain.
Speaker 4: It's a lead, So not a lead anyway, Yeah, not quite.
Speaker 3: Jason Kidd and Garrett Grant Hill both won the Rookie of the Year even though it was co Rookie of the Year, but they were still Rookie of the Year, so I'm still winning.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with ken Walker if he survives Monday Night Football. We'll see with this ab injury, Deepak says, most likely he's going to be fine, but fewer touches in this game, which means hopefully back next week against the Giants. And you know, as the Giants defense is not bad, but their offense is so miserable that they let the other team possess the ball a bunch. So I think the Seahawks can run the ball on the Giants, especially late. So give me ken Walker to score late.
Speaker 1: All right, So ken Walker to score late. Let's do a little what's trending The hashtag I don't want to overreact, but was trending today on Twitter. And I want to throw this out there to you guys, but NFL stuff right now, let's let's overreact let's have some fun with something that we saw. Yes, bugs, go ahead, gut instinct. I don't want to overreact, but.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of seeing the damn refs. I think the refs are too involved this year. I feel like I've seen them more this year than any other year, and I'm tired of it. You just talked about the touchdown that Beijeon had called back. Amari Cooper at a almost an eighty yard touchdown called back. Lots of refs in the Chiefs games, lots of refs in college football.
Speaker 4: I am sick of seeing the.
Speaker 2: Zebras this year. I would wish that they were a little more extinct. So I I just am completely tired of seeing the refs. So well, that's my frustrating thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a very levelheaded guy. As long as I've known you. You you never get emotional about things. You're always very calm.
Speaker 4: You know another Welsh.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that's right, it's a picture.
Speaker 3: Remember that. I get confused for anytime.
Speaker 1: I god, yeah, yeah, not exactly a stable level headed is but Welsh. I don't want to overreact, but.
Speaker 3: Oh I got lots of I might I'm the worst gambler of all time, I shouldn't be allowed to make picks a horrible week. And the Trevor Lawrence Maybe that's one I want to say. Trevor Lawrence is just a Scooby Doo bo Nicks, just in a disguise, and we're just gonna like pull that off. You're like it was bow Nicks the whole time, Like he's just I know he did like two touchdowns this past week. But the football one that immediately came to mind is actually the entire Jaguars. The Jaguars, one of the worst teams in the NFL, looks like et and might be done. Biggs Be's taking over. I laughed at that last year. Maybe that's it. I cannot believe. I don't want to overact, but Travis Eaten might be done, might.
Speaker 4: Be sounds like you you just don't like the Jaguars.
Speaker 3: At all, Right, stinky No, you can't get the ball to Brian Thomas enough. They just did it this past week. Christian kirk Ingram et biggs Be's rushing over him. They're oh to four. They can't win a game. I mean, they've had three games on the road, which is tough, but they're oh and three they're a bad team.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean though they're on four, so but who's counting. Let's talk about for a second. You want to overreact, I'm gonna throw something over it. I don't want to overreact. But maybe Trevor Lawrence isn't as good as we thought he was. I've got a fun stat for you. You guys like stats, So you're gonna read these quarterback stats next to each other. Okay, you tell me if these are obviously not impressive. Okay. Sixty four games for one quarterback, fifty three for the other, both quarterbacks, sixty three point two, sixty four point two completion percentage for their careers, pass rating eight. It's Daniel Jones and it's Trevor Lawrence. Passer rating eighty four point five for Lawrence, eighty four point nine for Daniel Jones. Sixty touchdowns for Lawrence, sixty six for Daniel Jones. Now granted he's played, you know, almost nine more games. Fine, but the interceptions forty for Trevor Lawrence, forty three for Daniel Jones. If we're gonna be rate Daniel Jones is the worst thing ever, maybe it's time to start holding Trevor Lawrence to a higher standard. I at traded Trevor Lawrence in my Dynasty league for Justin Field and George Pickens this weekend because I am sick and tired of watching Trevor Lawrence toil away with the Jaguars. Boggs, you're the Dynasty guy that I overreact.
Speaker 2: Nah, I still think there is more to Trevor Lawrence. But I do think that, you know, having to start your career under Urban Meyer was just such a joke. And I also don't think Doug Peterson is a very good coach. I think Doug Peterson had a great run when they beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, and Nick Foles had an otherworldly run when they did that. He's still making money based on that run. He's not a good coach, So I mean, why are they not letting this dude run? I think if you get the right coach for Trevor Lawrence, he can still be good. I don't think you there's a right coach for Daniel Jones, So I'd still think Trevor Lawrence is better and can have some value in the future. But win and who's going to be the guy because they're not there now? And We have no idea who it is in what decisions Con is going to make on the future of this team. I think Peterson, they keep losing. Peterson's getting fired by week eight, Oh, Peters getting fired.
Speaker 1: And if I'm Sean Conn, like shod Con, the Jaguars is a perfect place for Bill Balichick because a it's in Florida. Everyone goes to, you know, the end of their days in Florida. Sean Conn will let him do whatever he wants there. In my opinion, he'll let him hire whoever he wants to control the organization. He's not getting that in Dallas, He's not getting that in a lot of other places. Sead will give him the keys to the castle and say, here you go, Bill, and don't be shocked if that happens. Bova Night, let's hit you up here for a question. Here, what do you got, Bova? Thanks for being patient?
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, thanks guys for having me. So for keeper leagues, right, that's my favorite league is my keeper league. And it's going to get into buy season. And so some of the guys that you took dreaming of them being good next year, now all of a sudden you're thinking about cutting them. I have Benson, Bucky Irving, and Jalen Right, Benson is the only one who's a handcuff of those three if you're thinking about next year and like the one that you're excited about, because I know Irving's doing the most right now, but I don't know physically, maybe the least the least upsides are just curious your thoughts from like a keeper question.
Speaker 1: Actually, Bods, you're probably the best of us to answer this question because you're so deep in the college game and stuff like that. Who do you think is the most keeper appeal of those three guys because they all have intrigue on their own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's Benson because James Connor. That's why I think to Okay, Yeah, and I think exactly what Bob Knight said is, you know, Bucky might be heard on that list in terms of talent, but I think he's second because Jalen Wright is going to be behind a Chan as long as he's in Miami. A Chan is other worldly talent. So I think for me, it's Benson Bucky And then right.
Speaker 3: Isn't Connor a free agent after this year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I just leaves.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Sorry, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear say yeah. I mean Ben's has the clearest path and look Trey Bent and just I mean it just makes a lot of sense for him to just.
Speaker 4: Slide shot why it might be a free agent as well. I'll dumble you.
Speaker 1: But you know what that makes more complicate aus Bucky Irving. That is more useful this year as well, egg boy, you're up with everybody? What do you got?
Speaker 12: Well, well, well, I've been quite scrambled about Andrews because have answered those shift gears a little bit too, A little more optimistic question, Brooke, what are we feeling about because Hubbard's been killing it. I have brought somebody excited to get a mob off, but wondering do I sell high boy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It looks like you your microscra connection there is poached egg Boy, So we're gonna have to let you go there. I don't want to be too hard boiled on you. But Jonathan Brooks Welsh Hubbard has been good. The Carolina Panthers have been alive the last two weeks, and they were certainly dead for the first two. So to me, Jonathan Brooks is one of these things where I don't know if you see anything really fantasy worthy until we start to get into double digit weeks where he gets ramp up more time unless something terrible happens to Hobard ahead of him. To me, I think this is more of like a red shirt ear, if that makes sense. That's kind of how I look at it With Brooks. What do you think?
Speaker 3: I feel like you turned there, you were like, yeah, things will get better when he gets here, and then you turn they will, But I'm like garbage year, Like it's not a.
Speaker 1: Garbage year, but it's a year where you're gonna keep waiting and waiting and waiting, and the next thing you know, you're like, damn, I wish I had Jonathan Brooks in the spot where I could starve him in my line but feel good about it. And I don't think you're gonna have that. I don't think it's gonna be till week ten or something to that effect where he's going to have enough where you're curious to have him be starting now. Maybe I'm wrong, but I mean every time I see these guys with these acl tears and they're working their way back, especially if they have somebody viable in front of them. Like, I think by the time you get to double digit weeks is when Carolina goes. Okay, let's see what Brooks is so we can start evaluating for next year. But by the time that happens, I mean we're only in week five. We've still got five plus weeks left to go. I think that's too long to wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess I just don't view that as a red shirt year. That's about the only thing I'm picking up.
Speaker 1: In weeks of viables, you know, seventeen. I mean, that's that's pretty crappy.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree, but I'm just saying, like weeks ten on are pretty important in fantasy, like we play them. So if you think he can get back to that viability in there, that's okay. I think he will. I think he's in an explosive back that Cuba's been fine. Miles Sanders is just the walking dead. They need playmakers back there. And if he's gonna be, let's say back in two weeks or I think he's eligible to come back, isn't eligible to come back this week? Then they start him off.
Speaker 4: He is, but I don't think he's going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's say it's like week six or so, I think it's going to take a couple of weeks to get said. I think week eight you could start seeing him going. But here's the thing I would say, I think you should probably view him like Bucky Irving, Like if you view him in that lens where it's he can get ten to twelve touches and maybe they use that up until you know, as the season goes on, like that can be flex viable. I think he's more explosive than Cuba. So I'm I'm into two Brooks. I guess, like I said, the red Shirt to me is like, oh, he has no fantasy value whatsoever. I just think he can have fantasy value for the second half of the year. But Joe's take on it is the safer play. So like, if I don't know if you want to go be buying Brooks right now, but if you have had him, you should hold on because we don't know what's gonna Plenty of guys of the first four weeks they're out and then they come out like gangbusters.
Speaker 1: So don't see I'm the opposite. If I've got him, I think this is the peak time to sell. But what do you because it's all honestly, it's all sunshine and roses right now. I think you could definitely trade him for a viable wide receiver two three kind of guy like I think there's enough people who have had RB issues this year, underperformance, injuries, all of the What do you.
Speaker 4: Think you can get the like Jordan Addison?
Speaker 1: I was just Kidonday. I think you can get an Addison. I think you can get somebody like that that has value that I would want to jump in. I'll tell you what, man, the Jalen Wattle value is rock bottom right now if you want to buy today before this game and see if Huntley can resurrect him at all. But I just think there's some guys out there. JSN had one great game. We'll see what he does tonight. But there's some guys out there where I feel like people have these Some teams are just heavy at wide receiver and they just you know, they're expendable. But a guy like Jonathan Brooks, there's so much intriguing upside because of the talent and the age and all that stuff that people are willing to do that not recognizing that it's probably gonna be another six weeks before you feel good about maybe starting.
Speaker 2: I'm a Texas fan and I love Brooks and I think he's the best running back in this draft. And I don't have one share of him. And it's because I had I had Javonte last year, and you know, Javante, they rushed back too soon, then brought him back.
Speaker 4: He didn't look the same the whole year.
Speaker 2: So you know, maybe you know h Brooks as a younger guy, maybe he recovers a little bit quicker. He got more time off than Javonte did initially as well. Maybe that all is contributing towards him having a big, you know, back end. Like Welsh said, right weeks ten on. But I wasn't gonna invest in a guy that I had to wait ten weeks to get.
Speaker 3: That's his draft cost was too much like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't have any shares either, do you have given.
Speaker 1: I have Dynasty shares that I got cheap in early Dynasty.
Speaker 2: I don't even have a Dynasty share because I'd taken brock Bowers at that spot everywhere.
Speaker 1: No, well, I got him. I had a couple of picks in a row there at the end of the first round, so I got Brooks and a couple other pieces there, so look man, like I said Brooks next year, I'm in one last thing before we go today. Sam Donald, who has been great, we talked about him earlier, gets to play the Jets this week. I would like to file a formal motion with the NFL to not play this game in London. I want Sam Donald to play this game in New York in front of Jets fans so bad, guys so bad. I want to see the look on their faces. I want to be in that building and absorb the tears of Jet fans when Sam Donald and the Vikings beat Aaron Rodgers in the Jets. So much that I want to put this petition out there. Bogman, Well, should you sign my opinions?
Speaker 3: Would you go to the game? If you would go to the game, I'll sign it.
Speaker 1: I will absolutely go to that. I would absolutely go to the I mean there's a part of me that wants to, you know, I want to see a fantasy bros will pay for me to go to London to watch it, you know, and just to say next to a Jet fans, just.
Speaker 3: To be a hate All Joe wants to do is just go and hate on Aaron.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to love Sam Donald that I love you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're strng. You're trying to sell us that your love for Sam Donald is stronger than your hate for uh for Aaron Rodgers Jets. I don't think though. So they're those, they're sith you're a scooter.
Speaker 1: I'll say this. I saw something I never thought I'd never seen an NFL game ever, which was bo Nix's stat line at the half, seven for fifteen from minus seven yards. I don't think that is humanly possible to do. I don't know how a quarterback could he be.
Speaker 3: What I meant to ask you earlier, what do you guys want more? The Mount Rushmore of worst quarterbacks in the NFL R right now? Because it's got to be Levis Nick's probably what Daniel Jones? And then would you put Lawrence on there? Like that's the mount Rushmore. I'm gonna present to you change it. Where you were starting Dog Mounch right now.
Speaker 4: I'm not put I'm not putting him on there.
Speaker 2: When Deshaun Watson still plays.
Speaker 1: Young is not on your list.
Speaker 3: Starters, I said starters, so.
Speaker 1: I guess technically he's not starting.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: You could take I guess you could take off Lawrence and put Brissette in there.
Speaker 1: I guess, but I need Kobe. Brissett's playing with no offensive line whatsoever, and I've seen him play mid level.
Speaker 3: Then who would you take off for Deshaun Watson?
Speaker 4: Bugs? Who was the last case?
Speaker 5: Daniel?
Speaker 3: Do you wanted to put Daniel Jones in?
Speaker 2: And you want Jones didn't start anymore though, so he has to go because Drew Lox's starter now, so uh yeah, I guess, okay, I would just take Danny Dimes off because he's not a starter and put the Sean up.
Speaker 3: There is boner go everybody in the NFL.
Speaker 2: I still don't like Levis. I thought lews is going to be so much better, but Callaghan has not unlocked anything on him.
Speaker 4: He looks wow.
Speaker 1: In all fairness, Levis keeps literally handing the football to the other team in the dumbest possible ways you could ever imatch stuff that Like. I had two instances in the rain this week where I had young quarterbacks twelve years old, the ball, the play wasn't there and they threw the ball out of bounce and I was like, good for you. You are a step ahead of Will Levis two different quarterbacks, one of which was my daughter, the other another player, and the sea was say good for you. You're better than will Love.
Speaker 3: Your daughter's a pretty good quarterback. I would trust your daughter behind the Titans offensive line than I do Will Levis guarantee.
Speaker 1: Probably, So that's out of bounds. Everybody join us on discord every single Monday, two pm Eastern, and of course check out Welsh and Erickson two Thursday's two pm Eastern. Join our discord. It's free, it's fun. It's where you can hang out, ask your questions, live and be with us. We appreciate all of you as always. Have a great week five. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Bogman and Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 8: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify.
Speaker 4: Follow us on.
Speaker 8: X, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com.
Speaker 4: Slash fantasypros