Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Overcomfort podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for choosing to be here to watch this episode listening from where where you guys are.
Speaker 1: I greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: As you guys can see from the title of this video, we're going to talk about my surgery journey and have a special guest, my doctor Remus Repta. He ultimately has changed my life for the better and has made me feel so confident and safe under his care, under his faculties care, under everything like I just feel very comfortable, and I'm so grateful. So thank you so much for flying out here to be here. I really really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Everyone has always asked me questions about you, about my surgeries, about the process, and I felt what better way is to get the man himself to get on the podcast and to answer all the questions and to share I guess also my a bit of my journey. To start out, I had found doctor Repta, I believe.
Speaker 1: I think the first one was twenty twenty one. The first surgery my tummy tuck. Yeah, my tummy tuck BBL.
Speaker 2: But prior to that I had lived very on a very I've been on a diet my whole life basically, and it was kind of messing me with me mentally until I got more into it and more serious about my mental health and taking care of myself after COVID, and then I had found doctor Repta. I believe I would just I was just scrolling I had seen and I felt very discouraged because a lot of doctors do not allow surgeries due to BEMI, and I'm lucky that you you do, which I guess is my first questions because I think everybody has always asked, like, is there's no bm MY requirement at your office?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have a BMI or a weight requirement?
Speaker 2: Okay, what And the reason is why? Because I feel like some people would probably see it as like a little scary, like make taking a risk yep, So can you elaborate on why why you don't have VMI?
Speaker 3: I think that's the ultimate question, and that's the question that we get often. I think sometimes people are afraid to ask because it's like maybe like, hey, why are you doing this when other people aren't? So there's a little full philosophical component to it too, right, So I like to look at all knowledge as temporary, right, because we think we know stuff until we find something else. So the true source of that is back in the nineteen eighties, way back in the nineteen eighties. You have to remember, it's like forty years ago. There was a paper that got published and all they did is they looked at complication rates for body contering and then associated with different levels of BMI, and they plotted this data out and they showed the higher the BMI, the higher the complication rate in terms of like infection and healing things of that nature. And that ended up basically setting the stage for plastic surgery community, the plastic surgeons putting an arbitrary cut off at either thirty or thirty five, even though there's a spectrum. It's like it wasn't like the complication rate all of a sudden, it's like zero, then like one hundred percent. Right. But that's what I'm talking about in terms of like knowledge is always a little bit temporary. And so I went through that same process, I learned the same information. In fact, when I took tests, that's what I answered, like, Hey, what's the what would you tell someone that came in with the BMI thirty five, And that's one of the questions that even like during residency, and the right answers like, well, tell them to lose some way. But for me, I had this thought that, hey, I yes, the complication rate does go higher up with the higher BMI, but that's if you do the same thing for everyone. But what if you customize it, what if you change it? Because at the end of the day, we do surgeries on high BMI patients non electively, Like if you have a heart attack or a mass on your breast, let's say, you know, we would we would do breast reconstruction all day long on people with BMIs of thirty five, forty, forty five, fifty. But then we would say no tummy tak you know, or no elective cosmetic surgery. So anyways, I started on that journey when I started my practice back in two as and A. I said, you know, I think it can be done, and I think it can be done safely and effectively. It just has to I have to figure out how to do it slowly, so incrementally increase the BMI, incrementally change how I do things before, during, and after surgery. So it's been a sixteen year journey to get to where we are now. So in the beginning, I started doing BMI's of thirty thirty five maybe forty, testing it out and then looking how the patients did, changing how I instructed the patients, how I did things before surgery, during surgery, after surgery, looking at the tissues, changing my design, and then it's just slowly increased that because safety is always the most important, right. Yeah, And so I think last year we did a BMI of eighty eight. Wow, now out of a gallop out of New York. She flew in the BMI of eighty eight, and even with my staff was used to doing high b and my patients, even they got a little bit concerned, like maybe maybe we finally pushed it beyond, but we stuck to what we know how to do in terms of educating the patient, designing the time you took, helping them recover, and she healed flawlessly, flew back to New York. Yeah. So anyways, the circle of that answer to your questions a long answer is I do it because I've been slowly developing aeroblastics.
Speaker 2: Like you've done your you have your little recipe, yeah, you know, and you've done every part, which is why I feel so confident in being under and comfortable with you. And I love that you give the opportunity for a lot of plus size women because it's almost physically impossible, you know.
Speaker 1: They tell us it's impossible.
Speaker 2: I've told a lot of people, and I love that you know, you make it possible and make them feel safe and comfortable, and you have a special like the way you handle it is amazing.
Speaker 1: What is like your process before surgery? I've always wondered, because you're very.
Speaker 2: Calm, you're very collected, you you know, you go in, you're very confident about everything.
Speaker 1: So is there like a process that you do before surgery?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's changed along the way. I think we all change NonStop in our personal lives and our professional lives, and hopefully we change for the better. We adapt, we try to grow, we try to understand our weaknesses. I've always been a little bit on the OCD side, which is perfect. I got into the right profession for that. I've always been nervous, and even to this day, I have a little bit of that nervous energy about me, but I channel it into double checking, checking and triple checking. So my current process. Obviously. Now it's on sixteen plus years of experience, so things come a little bit more naturally. But I still visualize the surgery and I get into the office super early. I get in there, I got five five fifteen patients show up around six. I don't start marking them until about maybe six fifteen, So I have about an hour plus to visualize that surgery. And then we take a course preoperative photos beforehand and they're in the chart. So then I look at the photos and I make little mental notes, Ah, this is a little high here, this is a little bit big, this is a little bit you know, This leaves a little you know, and then I go through my stages. Okay, what do I want to avoid? You know? And so by the time I get into the operating room, a lot of the analytics, the design, the mental gymnastictics have been done, so now I can focus a little bit more on that artistry component. But that's my process. My process is visualizing and then looking at the photos prior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you already have it mentally planned, and I get that I have LCD too, so I get like, very if it doesn't go through, yeah, do you Okay?
Speaker 1: So how do you prepare for the worst?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's interesting because obviously you have to zoom way back out, so safety first, right, So obviously you never want to take the things for granted that result in the most health related things like obviously things that are associated with the heart and lung, so you know, heart attacks and pulmonary embolisms and all that stuff. And although I want to let go of things and delegate, I'm always my hands are always in it, so I'm always at the risk of maybe even you know, stepping on feet. I always double check with my staff, so as we're doing it, even though I've had staff for many, many years, I still double check because we're all humans, right, So as I'm doing my part, I touch base with my nurse. Is this on? You know? And they're like, yes, it's on. I've done it like a nine times. And then the anesthesiologists have we given that medication? You know? Yeah? You know. And I think as a team, that's what you do. You know, if you're a basketball team or a football team, everyone gets into a huddle like, hey, who's doing what? And I you know, and so we prepare for the worst by over preparing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to go on a quick break and we'll be right back with doctor Repdo Welcome back.
Speaker 1: You guys. Have you had any complications ever.
Speaker 3: Or complications always happened? Any surgeon who tells you that they've never had a complication is either lying or they're not operating enough. Because even during let's say a tummy tuck, there's thousands of sutures, hundreds of steps, dozens of medications, and little to dos. We've never had a death and that's the most important part. Yeah, ninety nine out of one hundred times, the patients fly through the process seamlessly with THETT complications. The vast majority of times when we do have a complications, there's small complications like suture pops, hair fowl, cole gets in grown. There's basically things that you just put a little dressing on it resolve itself. But I have had a handful of complications along the way where it did require me to go back in and address, you know, like maybe clean things out or set to the hospital for ivy atibiotics or things of that nature. I've had a few patients long ago you have to send them to the hospital because they need like extra care that you can't take care of the surgery center like a blood transfusion or something like that. But we do eight nine, ten twelve hour surgeries, you know, ten liter plus lipos and over sixteen years. The chances of someone doing those complicated long surgeries over sixteen years and not having any complicated it's zero zero for sure.
Speaker 2: It's something's bound to happen. But yeah, you've handled it well. You know the process. Again, that is why I'm so confident in being with you in your care. And when I had gotten my tummy tuck MBBL, when I tell you, guys, I felt no pain.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's just me. Everybody's body is different.
Speaker 2: But even after the second surgery of the light bo and the breastlift, like I've had no complications that I've felt healthy.
Speaker 1: I've felt awake, very very awake.
Speaker 2: And maybe that might be a little bit bit bad because then I feel like I'm okay and I need a you know, I need a rest, but I don't sometimes And I can honestly say, it's how you structure everything, it's how you suture everything.
Speaker 1: It's you know, the team.
Speaker 2: You have an amazing energy and amazing office. You know, I love every single person there. But what made you want to get into this specific practice?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the journey starts on you know, what made you go? What makes anyone go into medicine in general? Right? And so for me, it's actually a little bit about a funny story. So my parents. I was born in Romania, right, and so we moved to the US, actually Los Angeles, we moved initially, and so my parents being from a poor country, then they actually even went to high school because they're more of like a blue collar work and so for me, I had no idea of what professions there exist, So I kind of picked up cut profession out of a hat sort of space, so like doctor, because you don't really know other than you'd think of, like, oh, I can be an artist, or I can be an architect, a lot of stuff. And then when I got to med school, I didn't really like anything other than working with my hands, you know, which is interesting because blue collar parents and all this stuff. And so then I luckily I ran into my mentor, who was a plastic surgeon and med school and then I love doing that and he kind of took me under his his kind of wing. And then in that course, you go to residency and so on and so forth. So that's how I got into medicine and plastics. And then when I did my first fellowship was in Charlotte, and I was fortunate enough to work with a gentleman he since tired, who was a big body conterying surgeon, and he had all these ideas and all this work. And then so I was like the young guy coming in and so together I did all the like the administrative hard work, and I used he of course his idea, his experience. So we wrote a book together, it's called Atlas of Abdominoplasty. And then that then of course set up the stage for me to then do complicated tummy tuk's revisions, repairs, all that stuff. So when I moved to Phoenix started my practice, I almost instantly just started doing all everyone's like revisions. Right, So you're automatically all you're doing is revision timy tuch, revision tummy tuck, and you're doing you're seeing all these complications of other surgeons, and you're starting to learn, right, and then then that naturally led me to the higher BMI patients. Right. Yeah, So that's you can see how the dominoes kind of help.
Speaker 2: You're a very hard working man, and you know you have a lot. You know, they tell me he has a surgery this day, this day, this day. When what do you do on your time off or when do you think it's time to retire?
Speaker 3: That's a question, that's a great question. I've been thinking about it more actually recently. I don't know why not that I'm going to retire. I love what I do, but I think, you know, you go over some peak and then you kind of almost like start seeing the horizon, and you like, I better start planning for this, because first of all, you're not gonna do it forever. You know, in order to do this type of surgery, your body has to be in good shape. Eventually it wears out and you got to like transition to something else. So I've been thinking about it more. Which it's not a midlife crisis, but maybe it's the beginning of a midlife crisis. But I've been thinking about it because you know, you have to plan for it. So on the my time off, my wife and I have a place in a place called Pace in Arizona. It's up in the kind of the woods, and I just we just go up there. We you know, have a vegetable garden, and I pretend like I'm a lumberjack and cut down trees and stuff like that. Yeah. Yeah, Like I'm not a surgeon, but it's interesting because I'm still working with my hands. Banwa in like a lower pressure environment, so in a weird way, it kind of works. I used to race cars more often. I should start getting back to that. You know, you start falling off the horse. You're busy, and then so all of a sudden, like a week turns until a month, and a month turns it to six. Then six months, your car doesn't work any work because it's been sitting there. So a little bit of car racing, a little bit of outdoor work.
Speaker 1: You take the time for yourself.
Speaker 3: I do. I have to. I have to. I have to come back on Mondays and be not so much physically, although physically you have to be in good shape because if you do eight ten hour surgeries, we have to be mentally there. Because you can't cut corners. Once you cut one and then you cut two, they need to cut five. Then you're mediocre. Then it becomes unsafe. Yes, yeah, so you have to be one hundred percent there because again, like we talked about, I have to double check everyone's work. Everyone does a great job my stat in my office and my surgery center, but I'm the quarterback now and I have to be responsible for the patient. The patient's totally out and I have to It's my job to be ocd to the detriment of every analysis, right, So I have to. You know, when you're slightly burnt out or even a little bit lack of daisical, you don't have that mental energy to double check everyone's work. And I have to be one hundred percent there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's important, especially I think in your field, like you have a you know, have to mean on call, I'm assuming and just making sure, you know, taking that time for yourself. And I think in any line of work, I think it's super important to make sure you have that time to yourself because you, like you said, you are in the operating room eight to nine ten hours, you know, and you only you said you only do surgery once a day.
Speaker 3: Today I will we we do about eight to ten hours of surgery per day, about three days per week. Yeah, And obviously sometimes it fluctuates a little bit. If I do a like a ten to twelve hour surgery. I really feel it the next Dayeah. Yeah, And you know, like ten years ago, maybe I would have sprung back. So now I'm starting to book those longer surgeries, going to like the weekend, you know, because I need that gre corporation time.
Speaker 1: Is there a favorite surgery you like to perform?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's interesting. I think we all want to be good at something, and then when when you're good at something, you like it. When you like it, you lookod at you know. So it's like a circular process. So I feel supremely confident in tummy ducks. Not that there's no room for improvement, not that there's no room for learning, but I just feel so confident and so I love doing those plus with the higher be of my patients, with a patient clientele that we have now, the results are so dramatic and there's just so fun. They're just so fun seeing the patient even like you know, they say in our overnight facility. In the next day, they I take a quick peek at them and they look in the mirror and like instant emotion on their part. That kind of gets me a little bit emotional. All stuff and so it's nice to see that dramatic, that dramatic change. Technically, rhino classes are super fun because you can be ocd and you're rewarded for it because a millimeter is makes a difference. A millimeter in a timmy do, Nobody's gonna notice it, right, But in the rhino classes you can futs around with a millimeter and it's totally appropriate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, let's I want to talk about the broad line blacklift because you specialize in that, right, which is basically I like to call it the tummy talk for the back submi tug for the back.
Speaker 1: How did you discover that and what?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like you're you're master at that as well, which is what I have gotten as well. I have the tummy tuck BBL, the broad line backlift all in one surgery, and then we.
Speaker 1: Did the light bulb and breastlift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was the part of my first ones, and I would love I want to know more about that.
Speaker 1: It's worked wonders for me.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes the skin back here and you know, I learn a lot of new things from you as well, but it.
Speaker 1: Just it's sometimes it's not going to go away. That's the best way to do it. But yes, tell me about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So The broad Line back Cliff got published in two thousand and eight, and it was actually my mentor. His name is Joe Huntedd. He since retired as the gentleman. I spoke what I did my first fellowship. He had experimented and kind of come up with that procedure. And then so when I did his fellowship, in fact, I was like his first main fellow. He had all these ideas and knowledge and but it never got out there. You know. He was like basically you know, because he's just so busy. And so he and I published The broad Line back Left, and then I think it's a great procedure. I think it's exactly like you said, it's like a time you talk for the back, and it's it's such a good way to think about it, because if you have loose skin in the front, you have no problems doing a time. He's like, women get it all the time, and I think in the back for a long time, people are like, well, there's loose skin in the back that's not even due, you know, But that's like one half of the equation, because the waste needs to be smooth and contoured all the way around, right, And so then over the last sixteen years, I just refined it, refined it, refined it. And if you do it really well and you do some light pup back there, and just like the tummy, if you do a good timmy and you do the lightpol through the flying, then the waist gets so it doesn't get longer, it gets narrow, but it looks longer. Yeah, right yeah, and then the hips flow into the waist and then the you know everything. I think it's such a keystone procedure. So oftentimes when patients UH do to a consultation and they have my breast bothered and my arms bothering, my back brother and my tummy, and of course you can't do it on one stage, I say, well, if if it was me, I'd start with a broad line back lift and the time you pluster minus breast, and that just works so well. So that's how it started, and I refine it over the process of the way. I especially like how the side of the chest gets conto work and I found that it actually helps me support the breast left more right, so my breast lifts because if you know when you gain weight and lose weight and maybe gravity and pulls the breast down. Your breast fold, which originally was horizontal, the bottom of it, the outside portion of the breastft. The breastfold gets canted down because all that tissue slides down. And so when you do a breastlift by itself, then you do the tissue gets lifted up with that fold still is like down and out. So when you do broad line backlift, you lift it back up. So I think it actually helps the breast lift.
Speaker 1: It does, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy with my results and everything that I've gotten. I have no complaints at all.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: There's girls or people because you work on men. Also, we're going to go on a quick break and we'll be right back with doctor Repdom. Welcome back you guys. How do you handle when the results isn't exactly how you envisioned it or how they come out?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, So I think it's important for plastic surgeons to be their own worst critics so that the patient can be happy, but the plastic surgeon almost has to be unhappy, not to the detrimental where it's like bad for your mental health. But you so I take photos and This is how we started posting on Instagram and things of that nature. Because I always took photos before and after surgery, so I can compare right off the bat, right, because I had an an idea of how I wanted surgery to go, and then I wanted to compare instant feedback. Right It's like cooking and you're like taste it, like, oh, okay, too much salt, whatever that is. And so I always I'm the most critical because I want to obviously improve do better now. When there's unhappiness on the part of the patient, I always I'm an open book, so I'm like, Okay, let's totally discuss that, what are you unhappy about? Are there some things that we can improve on? Are there some things that I could have done better? And then I like bringing in photos because sometimes the patient might be unhappy or unsatisfied, but then when you look at the photos and you do some measurements, they forget what they look like you now, and then all of a sudden, there's still opportunity. Maybe before improvement, but now maybe their mind has caught up with the reality. And sometimes we look at before and after before I was like, totally let's take a little bit more likeable. Let's take a little bit more, I could have done more, or maybe your skin stretched out. I am there for my patient's kind of journey. I obviously I'm there to complete them, you know, complete that process and do the best that I can for them. Sometimes it's important for them to look at them before and after photos because that there's that transition before, like they're how they envision themselves and how they really are now.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you have you haven't done, that you would like to practice or like to like to do one day a surgery?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I just want to do everything better. I do facelifts, I do rhino plasticas, I'll do a ton because obviously I do so much body countering, so I do a lot of you know, tummy tucks and brawl and backlets and breastlefts and armless of thielifts. So I think the key is just to get better and better. I'm an interesting point in my practice because if I do something new, I have to ask myself, well, is there someone else out there that can do it better than I can? Because if they can, I should refer them to them, right, Because I want to just be in this arena of excellence.
Speaker 1: Be honest, Yeah, totally honest.
Speaker 3: You just send people to the people have more experience than that. I'm in an area where I just tend to get very challenging surgeries, even like mash removal from prior hernias and a weird complicated hernia replace. And so sometimes when I do do surgeries I've never done before, but also they've never been done before, right, and then so I have to I sit there with them. I tell the patient like, listen, I've never done this before. It doesn't technically exist. I know how to do components of it. I think I could pull it all together and then do it for you. And it's kind of scary and it's kind of exciting, but the patient's kind of scared but also relieved because there's no other answer. So one of the things that I've started doing with the last maybe five years or so is something called congeneral semassia. It's when patients are born with no cleavage. It's like one breast all the way across, and so that doesn't exist. I've done maybe two three dozen of them, and I'm getting ready to publish that as well, because we got we got to get the information out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the people think that it's not possible, and this is a lot of people in this world. I do want to say, like, I think one of my favorite things about getting surgery done by you is that you've obviously made me feel confident. But before when we've been on the phone, when at my preop appointments, you've also like you do not point pinpoint.
Speaker 1: Anything that I need to get done.
Speaker 2: It's always what I want and what I feel, And obviously you give your honest and humble opinion in the most sweetest and kindest way. So I love the way you approach your patients and the work that you do. Have you ever said no to a patient?
Speaker 3: Though I have, but it's not very common. I thought when I was training that it would be a more common thing because I would find interesting things about how patients thought, or their visions and the selves or like that body this smorphic disorder. But I think you kind of your track who you are, and you know it's a kind of self fulfilling prophecy. So most of my patients are great patients, and they have reasonable desires and reasonable expectations. So I rarely come across situations where I either don't feel like I'm the right surgeon for them, or they're not the right person to have that surgery and the right mind frame our body. Every once in a while I might pause them and might they might want certain surgeries and there's just enough details of their medical history. I'm like, let's circle back on this. I have a little bit of my I have a gut feeling about this. So if you're okay with it, come back in another three months and then let me let's reassess. You know, that kind of stuff. But I think you kind of attract you know, we all have family and friends and things of that age, and you know, you kind of attract the same kind of tribe. And most of my patients are just good, happy patients that have gone through journeys of weight gain weight loss and you know, trauma one way or the other. And they're totally great patients and they're happy. And I rarely have confrontations with patients. Obviously, you know, every once in a while you might have a patient that you know, maybe not in the right frame of mind, and I don't catch that and things of that nature. But by and large, we've been really fortunate and I'm grateful for it. But yeah, no, it's surprisingly not a lot of no's out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so who gets a yes? Like what are the requirements?
Speaker 3: Well, so it's simple, and I think it's important to not get lost in the weeds. Like remember we talked about the B and I paper, you know, and like, oh, B I thirty five no for everyone? Well okay, why is that? Can you do it differently? And what does that all that mean? So for me, I have two basic check marks for a green light to have surgery. Is the main ones is One is can I do a surge out in this person and do so safely? Right? Because safely is a safety is always the most important. Second is if I do the surgery and I could do so safely, will they get a great result? Great result? Meaning will they be happy? Is that a good investment of their time and money? Right? Because if as soon as I check off those two boxes, it's a green light for me, because why not if they're going to be happy and they're happy with the time and money they spend and I can do so safely, like that's a win win for everyone. Right. Yeah, And then of course you get into the details of like, you know, are they getting pressured by this? Is you know, sometimes you can feel people stretch, like you know, maybe they have circumstances in their family and you can just feel like they're stretching. And sometimes they just bring it up, like is this a good time for you? Because I'm not going anywhere. It will be if it's a better time for you six months from anwur a year from now, I'll still be here. And it's interesting because you know, sometimes patients take a year or two three to find me, think about it, and then make a decisions because it's a big financial investment and they have to set up their times. Yeah. Told, that's why I think constellations is so important. And it's funny because then they have surgery and then they're like, man, I wish I would have done this three years ago. I'm like, but I'm much better now than three years ago. So it isn't that great that it's a you know, it's kind of that that's the benefit of always getting better, you know, just the process of bettering yourself for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to thank you again so much for coming here and giving us your insight and your thoughts. Thank you one last question, what is your piece of advice for anyone entering the medical field or specifically the practice of plastics.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, there's probably a lot of downward pressure on going to medicine now, meaning like parents are not parents are doctors are not recommending medicine to their kids because there's been a lot of changes, and maybe the changes will go start going in a different direction. But the autonomy of doctors have kind of decreased, and maybe the some of the benefits of going into medicine has changed. So I would just say, you know what, give some thought to the end result. Where do you see yourself like ten fifteen years from now, because things change. You might want to go into medicine for one reason, but you have to remember that you're going to change five, ten, fifteen years ago. You may want to have a family, you might want to have different flexibilities in your life. So give that some thought. The benefit is that you can go into medicine and then you can just change. Yes, there's an investment of time and money, and you know, don't look at it as like wasted opportunity because that's all knowledge and you can parlay it into different things. Maybe you come up with a technology or a product, and you're going to be a better inventor if you're a doctor, if you go into that kind of stuff. So I think it's you know, you don't want to have regrets. So if you want to go into medicine, try to define what that really means for you, whether it's you know, working with your mind or working with your hands. Try not to go into it for money, because you know, the money should be a byproduct of doing something that you're passionate about it. It always comes with it. And then try to think about like lifestyle, you know, like you know, do you want to be in the hospital, do you want to be in the operating room? That kind of stuff. But just generally be honest with yourself. If you want to do it, do it, and if you change your mind later on, that's fine. Play people change careers all the time. We change as people, all right, and then just change change tracks. I think I'm not a big fan of poo pooing things like, oh things aren't as good as I used to be. Well, things always change, right, So if you still wanted to make it better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. I love that.
Speaker 2: I love the way you see life and see everything forward and it's very positive and I really appreciate it. It brings like a good energy and I think it's importantly as a patient as well. You know. I think the first time that I met you, I was like, oh, yeah, I'm going to be good like that, have good hands, I don't have nothing to worry about and.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you guys can go ahead and reach doctor repped up for consultation. Everyone's prices are different. My price might be different from your price, but I definitely recommend you guys checking out getting a consultation if it is something that interests you. I put my life in this man's hands twice already, and I've came out great and it's worked out amazingly and I'm very happy with my results. And I appreciate you so much. Your art and your technique.
Speaker 1: Is very very appreciated and it is a one of a kind. And you know, if you retire, that's fine. I have no other surgery that I want to get.
Speaker 2: So that's fine. No, but I really really appreciate and especially coming from someone that was his plus size, like, I really appreciate you breaking the norms and link to it and you know, testing things out and taking that risk. So I applaud you because I'm sure it's very scary and weird. Yeah, but but yeah, thank you again. Make sure you guys follow doctor Repta Underscore Plus Surgery. Okay, if you guys are looking into getting surgery, you want to know more about doctor Repta, please follow him on Doctor Repta Underscore Plastic Surgery. He is available, he has a great team.
Speaker 1: Get a console if you really want to.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so thank you, thank you again and I will see you guys next. Overcover Podcast is a production of Iheart's Michael Turap podcast Network