Speaker 1: Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky It's time for the Bobby Bones pre show.
Speaker 2: Here's the Hopes Bones. Thank you, Ray said, thank you rabbit. Wow, we don't have to have a clapping that's weird. Oh, I like it. Did you guys do that? Is that you guys sound effect?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, we didn't do that. Ray said right before went on, ha, want to do this, and I was like what, I forget? He does that live every time. Yeah, he's good. Oh I didn't know what he meant, like, I'm gonna do this, so like in Price is Right? Did he did it live right? Yeah? Come on down, that's all yeah, because they'd have to say different names. Yeah, Frenky Johnston even like the intro and it's the Price is Right.
Speaker 3: I bet you.
Speaker 2: I can think of his name, Rod Roddy. I remember what he looked like. Yeah, Rod Roddy. Ray, if he'd have been born twenty five years earlier, I think you had a career in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not a thing anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I said, if you were born twenty five years earlier, it's like literally, well what about like stadium announcer? Is that's the thing? Yeah, but I would say Ray could have had a very successful lucrative career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Rod Roddier, he probably made a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was a thing they paid a lot of. It was like being a DJ. All DJ's had a voice like this and you just had to pronouncings properly, have a deep voice, and you can make a great living by having a good, deep, sustainable voice. Yeah, that changed obviously, But I think if Ray had been born twenty five years earlier, he'd have been that guy because he did some stadium stuff. But it was like Texas State, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just really can't go up anymore than I guess maybe doing the super Bowl. That would be super cool, but it probably doesn't even pay that well you mean stadium announcing. Yeah, so there's all there's such a ceiling on that. And I learned that really early.
Speaker 2: And my point is there wouldn't have been been born like sixties or seven because they had that was actually something that was valued. Wow, is a deep voice.
Speaker 5: There is the movie guy though, right, the movie guy that does all the trailers and James.
Speaker 2: Earl jes Well. To be a voiceover persons different than to be an announcer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rod Roddy was born in nineteen thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Is he a life still? No, he died when two thousand and three. Oh, he's been dead a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't realize he'd been done that long.
Speaker 2: In peace, Rod, he's been resting for a while, so I hope you're still resting in peace, Rod, Rod. That could have been his real name, though, No, it was his name, his birth name. Rod Roddy was born in Fort Worth, Texas. And it's Robert. He always just says stuff without knowing.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm reading it right.
Speaker 2: His name is Robert Ray Roddy. It's not Rod. I just because Rod Roddy.
Speaker 4: It's not well, why would they do that? When I typed in his name.
Speaker 2: I just literally told you what to say.
Speaker 4: Here's the problem. This is the problem. I typed in his name, and AI stupid gave me. That's what they said. Rod Roddy was born in fort Ward. They didn't tell me his real name.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you argue that it wasn't whenever we typed. It doesn't matter. I'm not I'm not falling. I'm not falling into the flight tra I'm not a fly landing on that little I get stuck there.
Speaker 4: If AI would just correct me and say his real name was like.
Speaker 2: A guy like that, Dawn la Fontaine, Mike, is that his name? The movie guy? He's the guy that's like in a world that's that's awesome. Now, that is a very distinct voice, more than a deep, clear Raymundo type voice. Yeah, that's but there are there are women though, too that I know that have very distinct voices that have really great voiceover careers. So that's different than just having a like a powerful voice anyway, Right, you could have made a man yeo in a different timeline. Maybe you were born twenty five years early later and you're like crushing it.
Speaker 1: But I think I got the most out of it. I did it in high school, had a blast. All the kids looked up to me, and then I was able to do it in college.
Speaker 2: All the kids look up to you. Yeah kids, Wow, just one day, all all in the world. I don't think you heard them all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was some old lady in there and she was kind of boring, and I took over her job and did it all four years and then went to college and did it.
Speaker 2: What'd you do? What do you mean? What what was our job?
Speaker 1: She was doing the announcing, and she was pretty boring at it, and one time I was just having fun with it and I grabbed the mic because we had a good relationship, and I did it and took her job.
Speaker 3: Next day she was unemployed.
Speaker 2: Wow, savage, that sounds mean.
Speaker 1: How you She kind of handed it over to me, she goes, it's been a good run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hear you. How you said it the first time though sounded a prett rude And you're like, I grabbed the mic and that she was homeless basically essentially, that's how it was.
Speaker 3: Next day she didn't have anymore.
Speaker 2: Anyway, You're good at that was my point.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: When he gets to her here, now, had he been born twenty five years or fifty years earlier than we wouldn't have him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably need to be dead.
Speaker 6: We need him Erd had died in two thousand and three.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah. A teacher was charged for unlawful imprisonment of a student. A former teacher in West Richland, Washington, has been charged with unlawful imprisonment that Rosa Linda Torres was a teacher at Leona Libby Middle School. Court documents unless she locked her classroom door with a fourteen year old male student inside, and forced him to pray with her for ninety minutes. Oh Reportedly, Torres email the mother of the student, saying that he'd been disrespectful to her and cheered when she said she wasn't feeling well and might have to miss the next day. The kid's mom was told that her son did apologize, but Torres didn't believe the apology. Yeah, she had some issues. The next day, the boy stayed after class to apologize again, which is when Torres locked the door and said he couldn't leave until they prayed. After telling Torres that he wasn't religious, she allegedly calmed, no called him santanas, which is say in Spanish, Oh, so I looked at you, Eddie. Yeah, yeah, I knew that you're a Spanish guy. For the next hour and a half, Torres, that's so long.
Speaker 4: It's a long prayer.
Speaker 2: That's a long because I mean we would go to Sunday school and then it was like as a kid when you had to stay for preaching and that was forty minutes. I was like, Oh, this is Expres sneak out sometimes I guess Sundy school sneak out because I was like, I can't take it, but ninety minutes of just p oh man, And also he's locked in there. That sucks. You can't do that as a teacher. This feels like what a substitute teacher would do, not a real teacher. Like substitutes make bad decisions because I'm not always there, and they let their emotions get the best of them, and they're kind of what's something happens that isn't what they would probably consider positive. They probably react in a negative way because I think a lot of teachers have just been beaten down so much. When something happens it's not positive, they just go up. That's showbiz, baby, because substitutes to flip out on people. Eventually, school's vist principal unlocked the door and found tours and the student inside.
Speaker 6: Eventually like what an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Like during the Okay, here's why they they figured out he was missing because the same thing I was like, eventually, like, why how did they even know? It was in the middle of the school day. It wasn't at the end of sun That makes sense. During the lock up, the student missed lunch in this fifth period of class. What's what's wrong with this teacher? Tours was placed on administrative leave. Her contract was not renewed. She is scheduled to face the unlawful imprisonment charge coming up. That's from NBC right now. Ou she was having a bad day, or was having some bad chemicals or not drug but maybe, yeah.
Speaker 6: Can be like for any kind of mental I need.
Speaker 2: One of those help and inmates kept six days too long when the prison staff couldn't find him. In a new lawsuit in Michigan, it alleges that Liam west Campo was locked up in Wayne County Jail six days longer than he should have been because the jail staff couldn't find him. The facility had its grand opening at the beginning of September. How fun is that grand open? It sounds like our opening to the pre show. It's like, Uh, there have been problems such as staffing shortages, prolonged lockdowns, and mechanical failures. This is where that teacher needs to work. Yeah, she likes right in Yeah. County officials called the reports of problems overblown, but he begs to differ. In his suit, he alleges that he was arrested October fifth, on prole violation. October eighth, a court ordered his release contention on two thousand dollars bond. Instead, he was held without access to a phone until October twelfth, where he was processed again. The man's mother tried to call in the jail a locater her son, but was re poorly told that her son couldn't be located or identified because the computer and record system was offline. His mother then paid a private tethering company to go to the jail and install the device on her son's ankle so he could be released quickly. However, when the company called the jail, they were told private companies can install tethers in jail, and they also couldn't find them. Like the greatest gam be Hid and Seek ever or this poor guy involved. That's from Detroit Free Press.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Not it didn't suck as bad as for the kid, because this guy obviously did something to get put in jail, or he was already although the kid was probably an idiot too, But as a kid, you shouldn't get locked in a room for being an idiot because kids are supposed to be idiots.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, if your teacher's not doing well you shouldn't like laugh, like.
Speaker 2: I agree, yeah, but you don't get locked in a room for that, right, Like he did something that got him locked up, he just got held longer. A man lost two hundred and thirty million dollars in a crypto fortune after falling for a scam. The thieves have been caught, but still about one hundred million is unaccounted for.
Speaker 6: Oh but I mean, so he got a one hundred and thirty back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, but that no, So think about this.
Speaker 6: I'm just thinking of the bright side.
Speaker 2: That's that's all. You've lost almost half of the money that you worked hard to make.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it's but.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a number that we can't really understand. But I don't think that we should go, well, he got some of it back, so he's all good.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not saying he's all good.
Speaker 2: That somebody stealing five thousand dollars from you, you're right, and somebody going like, oh no, seven thousand dollars back should be all good.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent.
Speaker 7: But I feel like once you pass a certain amount of millions, it's like you're okay.
Speaker 2: And I think people probably think that about thousands too sure true about millions?
Speaker 4: No, No, if like what's his name Bezos lost one hundred million, can be like, ah.
Speaker 5: Whatever, he probably would be whatever if it was stolen, I would feel different.
Speaker 2: I guess I feel different people who make their own money versus people that just have money. We don't know this guys story. Any money that's stolen, it doesn't matter if it's five dollars or five hundred million. I'm like, that sucks if the and work for it. Yeah. A California man faces charges for allegedly stealing over two hundred and thirty million dollars. I mean that sucks. You have that money, it's a lot of money. He posed as a technical support person from Google. That's all you have to do. That's how he got you were in Hi. My name is piece of sticker. Uh. The bitcoin was laundered through various platforms, including Reynolds luxury vehicles. After his arrest, lah lah lah, it didn't say much else except the guy lost so far, he's lost one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think I'm sleep That sucks.
Speaker 2: Also, like, don't you lose like on a hundred million a day? And bitcoins? A boy owning it. It doesn't just like go up and down that much.
Speaker 6: Ask Ray, doesn't he have bitcoin?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: When I gambled, they used it. That's how you were able to pay the gambling sites with bitcoin. So you had to purchase bitcoin and then send it to the gambling site. So I don't gamble like that anymore. So I don't use bitcoin.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it sounds so safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible. You guys think the stock market is what they call volatile. How it fluctuates bitcoin. I mean you could lose just say you have a couple thousand in there. Sometimes bitcoin will just tank in one day. You could lose five hundred dollars. You look at your phone, what bitcoin lost? Twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's how it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's worth sixty thousand one bitcoin.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, don't dude coin a little bit.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I've bought some and then forgot about it. So that's good. No, No, it's good because I didn't realize that when I look back at it. Yeah, it was. It was a monster. I probably would have sold it. It's a sixty seven thousand dollars for one bitcoin for one one. Yeah, that's what one bitcoin. But you don't buy one. You buy like you can buy like one hundred dollars of it. It's like a stock. You don't buy the whole company. But the goal is to buy one bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want a whole coin.
Speaker 2: Matter, No, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: I mean you just get a piece of the coin.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not real, right, you can't touch it. I think they send you a coin, a literal coin.
Speaker 4: You gave three D print it.
Speaker 2: I think you probably three D printed coin if you want to just call it your bitcoin. But yes, if you wanted to buy a full bitcoin, it's sixty seven thousand, three hundred and seventy five dollars and forty eight cents right now, that's what it would cost. It is up sixty three dollars today. Wow, now it's up sixty five dollars. It's going up as we speak. See now it's going down and back down again. See told you. Yeah, I got very fortune because I probably had have sold it because half of the app and I just bought some of it and I checked like eight months later accidentally, and I was like, is this something you mess up here?
Speaker 4: And someone's the luckiest person we know, huh.
Speaker 2: Always, But had I not bought it, it wouldn't have happened, right, So you can say lucky. But had I literally not made the decision to buy it and put the money that I have worked hard to have into it, the luck would not the luck as you guys call it the luck if it just wouldn't luckybe you guys have made a bunch of money bitcoin without buying bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Now, we wouldn't have thought of it, because they're not lucky like that.
Speaker 2: That's not lucky. Luck is not we were lucky. You got the brain, right, Yes, it's right. You're lucky with the brain that you were given.
Speaker 4: And you're lucky the scept that you're lucky that you forgot about it because it just kept going up.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I think at times we can assign luck too early because I can I haven't sold it, so I mean I could lose it all tomorrow and and be like, well, I guess that was unlucky. You didn't sell it.
Speaker 6: Well, you're lucky for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I haven't used it, so I'm not. I'm not cashing anything out, so not cashing that luck. Literally, well, I'm not lucky. Yet and also had I not made the decision to do it, it wouldn't have happened. You guys think luck is something that happens after you make a decision and then something fortunate happens. No, luck is when you make no decision whatsoever and something fortunate happens. Like when you have nothing to do with the situation, yet something fortunate happens. That's luck.
Speaker 5: But like if we go to Vegas, we make the decision to go to the craps table and gamble and we never win, like the way you win, but you make the decision.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the problem. Like I said, I only tell you you only talk about when you have big wins. I don't ever go boys at a terrible weekend over and over again. That happens.
Speaker 7: A lot happen as much as you win, though that's not true.
Speaker 2: You think you're overall a winner. No in Vegas. No, I think anybody that gambles a certain amount, And this is why they encourage the whales to gamble so much. If you just gamble a certain amount, you will start to lose because the odds are built for you not to win. Yes, there's literally like two bets in the whole casino that you have the odds over the casino, one of them on the crafts table and one of them I forgot ab at it study and I forget where it was. It's one of those games I don't play well. Lunchbox. Is black Jack's the one one of the better odds? No, no, No, The Galles has the odds on black Jacket do so. The odds are if you gambles enough, you're going to lose it back. That's why, even if you're killing it, they're giving you free rooms, because that is counterintuitive. Why would you get somebody free stuff that's killing it. It's because they're spending a bunch and they're winning so much, and you're like, please come back. Why would you want winner to come back? No, because the more you gamble, the odds are it's going to catch.
Speaker 3: Up with you.
Speaker 6: That's why we need to open a casino.
Speaker 2: That's what we need to do. Not that easy. First of all, can't gamble here. Secondly, that's like super political, like getting up a gambling license. You think a liquor license tough.
Speaker 6: Did you ever read the book or watch the movie Molly's Game.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. Jessica Chess.
Speaker 6: She was running poker.
Speaker 7: That was really good things, like out of hotel rooms and making so much money.
Speaker 6: Wasn't it true story?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was watch Rounders that I never saw it. It's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's when my poker days played a lot of poker. God, dang, I was like Ray before Ray was Ray. I was early Ray. But I got out safely.
Speaker 6: Well, you're lucky that, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: I decided to get out. Like I noticed all the books I was reading. Everything I was consuming other than work was poker. Like I was reading Doyle Brunton's Life Story, Doyle Brunson's Pot Odds. I was learning how to do math, and I was obsessed, and I said, wow, when I look at the piagraph of where my time and energy is going, it was like work and all the rest was poker. And I thought I have to stop. So I didn't like gradually stop. I cold turkeyed it. That is not luck. That's not like that was hard.
Speaker 6: It was lucky. You weren't at that one time they got raided.
Speaker 2: No, I chose not to go. That was luck, though you chose. I chose not to go on nights when I didn't know the people that were there. There were nights where I did not know the people that were invited to those games, and I was like, I don't trust because of a shady anyway, And what happened was bad. Some people came in and robbed them, made them all get naked, and they took all the because you can't you don't run and chase them, you take all their clothes you're naked. Yeah, And so they took everybody's clothes and butt naked, took all their money from the table, took the house money, and took off. That's funny.
Speaker 5: At first, I always thought that was like creepy, like, oh, they can make them take all your clothes, Like that's creepy, dude. But no, I understand now anyone's chase.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do a little mineral here. We will come back. It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 4: Here's your host, Bobby Boo.
Speaker 2: Want to play some voicemails? Go with number three Keaton in Montana.
Speaker 8: Born in studio. Question. I was just watching the old YouTube videos on the YouTube channel. Don't ask why, but there's one from eleven years ago right after you guys moved to Nashville, where Lunch makes Ray meet with a life coach, and Ray seems pretty annoyed by it. Did Ray ever follow up with the life coach? I think maybe we should do a twelve year check in on Ray's wellness, just to make sure he's on the right path and he doesn't become a societal reject.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, in't remember that bit. Sounds like something we would have done.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anybody right A life coach?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he what did?
Speaker 1: It was a phone call or maybe I met him in your office and I was just depressed at the time, and he was basically the physical version of Better Help and that may have been what started us with better Help.
Speaker 3: So that was a great bit.
Speaker 2: No update though, although I do think raising rotten place right now because this morning on the show he said he did not like Ted Lasso. It's weird you watch season one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just have different preferences.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I'm gonna watch something that's sport, you maybe I'm more into documentaries I can't do. First of all, I've never been a fan of soccer. I don't play it myself, and that's not about soccer. I don't know think about soccer. I mean, it's but it's not the main theme of it. Yeah, and maybe I am Maybe I'm not just for the lighthearted. Maybe I want something factual like Tom Brady Gridiron that's more of a sports show than I'm.
Speaker 2: So Rough and tough Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Love Island.
Speaker 1: Because that boat show you watch, Love Island's mindless, below Deck, Below Deck is mindless as well. Those are television shows you can put on the background. People come, they come over, you say hi, and you don't miss anything in the episode. You can check back in fifteen minutes later.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks very you're elevated or not, we're just losers. Yeah, and they involve water, so that's a good point too. I'm into the tropics and I'm into the beach, not soccer though, not that I play a number four place.
Speaker 9: Hey, just listening to Wednesday's post show.
Speaker 7: I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and one of your engineers building your new.
Speaker 8: Studio Mogan, which is hilarious.
Speaker 7: It's like you're right, Morgan.
Speaker 9: Anyway, super cool to hear somebody from hort Wayne helping me all out.
Speaker 8: And Fort Wayne's a great city and there's probably logal listeners.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, we love for it when we have a great affiliate there. Big shout out to Randy Alomar, who's the PD there. Yeah, Mogan brought us donuts this morning.
Speaker 4: Pretty nice, dude.
Speaker 2: I had one. Yeah, what do you mean I didn't know who about them? Oh yeah, Mogan. Well I saw the donuts and I was like, are these for us? And they said Mogan brought them, and I said, don't mind if I do. Did that caller think that Mogan is lying about his name? No, but we thought Mogan was Morgan and she was lying about her name like her alter ego. Yeah. Yeah, Eddie and I were out on the because we have no air conditions. Still, I'm doing okay right now. This is about the point where I start to snap though. But we were out on the balcony because it's fall that's what's kind of cool out there. And I'm meeting no donut from Mogan, a little pink donut, and we're looking out and Eddie goes, how about the city, man, isn't it amazing? I'm like, what I thought he was doing a bit. I thought he was doing a joke. He was, No, he wasn't He literally wasn't.
Speaker 6: The balcony just gives you good feelings like that?
Speaker 2: He was like, I see why people come here now. Yeah, bro, we live in the sea for twelve thirteen years or something. How often do we go down? It's like there's good restaurants, there is good food here. No, I know, we've lived here for thirteen years.
Speaker 6: I know, but sometimes I think when you are.
Speaker 2: He's literally just looking at the building.
Speaker 6: And that is what will bring it to mind.
Speaker 2: Eddie.
Speaker 7: I understand the sentiment because like, we don't live downtown and we haven't worked like working on Music Row versus working in a tall building like this where you see other buildings and you feel like part of the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people walking around with different energy cases. That's very romantic about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he really feels good.
Speaker 2: Well. I thought he was doing a bit and I was like, are you what am I supposed to do here?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this funny? He's like, no, man, I'm just so like it, Like I had lunch at this place yesterday and like we've had access to this for thirteen years and we're like, I'm not kidding you, four minutes from where we used to be. It's not like we're in a different.
Speaker 5: Part of it, but it's a different past that interstate or whatever. It's a whole different world over here.
Speaker 6: It is, and you're up.
Speaker 2: I thought it was I thought he was doing That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 6: No, the thing is all we went over and we went up.
Speaker 2: What do you mean over the interstate?
Speaker 7: And we went up the higher up you see more than you feel, more like when we.
Speaker 2: Saw We've never been in an airplane flying over the city, guys, but to feel from the air, I don't know. He was like about to cry. He was like, it's so beautiful. Like Eddie when he goes to the desert though, He's like, like, how beautiful. Eddie had his phone out and drove with his phone just taking pictures of all the sand, like, look, isn't this like amazing?
Speaker 5: I think I just like landscape. Man, it's just pretty well good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that you are moved. It sounds like Amy has new energy as well.
Speaker 4: So there's tall buildings. So that's why you know people, No, no, no, no, no, I'm asking you. So that's what made you realize. I get why people come here because we have tall buildings.
Speaker 2: And the restaurants I saw yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's a whole world.
Speaker 5: I mean I could see people getting out of their hotel room and seeing ten restaurants that all have good food.
Speaker 2: From this building. You saw ten restaurants. No, no, no. When I went to lunch, Yester, yeah, but you went to such a different place you could be eily driven to from last place. I walked three walks a walk, okay, walk, fair enough walk.
Speaker 7: I think I'm gonna start spending my days here more and walking like I was already trying.
Speaker 6: To Google, Like, okay, I can work from here more, and then I leave from here and more, and then.
Speaker 7: Maybe there's a walk a pilate student within walking distance, and then I just work almost like stay here at the.
Speaker 6: Office till five.
Speaker 2: I thought the same. I'm not going to be a hater. I'm happy you say. I thought that Eddie was doing a bit, so I'm not gonna be a hater. I hope you guys out there's a.
Speaker 4: New maybe we move in here, okay, okay, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 9: I was just listening to the Post show from the other days and Ray asked Morgan if she wanted his friend Justin's number, and you guys talked about it for a little bit and then just moved on to a new subject. So there was never an answer. So I'm just wondering, what's the verdict thing.
Speaker 2: We purposefully didn't do that, but we do that a lot accidentally. Just move on and forget. I don't know ray you want. If Morgan wants a date, discussion needs to like claim taking it.
Speaker 1: He's the one that brought it up. I've never cared about buddies getting girlfriend's wives or whatever they are what they are there their remote romantic life. But Morgan, So if you are interested and he calls you web girl, Morgan triple X, so that's like his nickname for you.
Speaker 2: Morgan would make sense because that was her name and so you changed it though on social media is still web but triple X is not. That sounds like a porn the side over with your eighteen wheeler the big sign on the interstate.
Speaker 3: For whatever reason.
Speaker 2: So that's his pet name for you. So he was just curious. I would never want to be with somebody's pet name name was triple X.
Speaker 6: Has he explained why?
Speaker 4: Super high?
Speaker 2: That's X, that's like X rated.
Speaker 1: The first time he heard web girl, he assumed it was some sort of chat site.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: It was a radio show.
Speaker 2: That's where his mind goes.
Speaker 6: It's funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's like he thought she was a cam girl. I get it, now, I get it. I didn't now he thought she was a cam girl. That's good man. See he's got a sense of humor. But also his mind went there. I don't think my mind would have on there. I would have thought it was somebody who does something on the internet.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying you have to stay anything right now, Morgan, but just off my just let me know.
Speaker 2: I have his number. Great point where you have his number, I appreciate it. Have you seen oh Morgan?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've met each other like a star losers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he must have not made a great trash now I a'm up, Morgan, in any sort of pressure here, you can do it off here. Ray made a great point. Let's get off here. Then he pushes her again. Liam Neeson plans to retire from action movie says you can't full audiences. He's seventy two years old. Pretty solid career, pretty solid action star like not action action where he had like a shirt off and big muscles like eighties nineties, action stars like the Stallone, Schwartz and Aggers and action stars were kind of hard to come by in the past ten years, I guess because they were a bit different. But like Mike Who's the Ball, Jason Statham is an action star, Like, there's just not as many of them. Been Diesel, Yeah, been Diesel.
Speaker 4: Ryan Reynolds is kind.
Speaker 2: Of an action star Tom Cruise, oh yeah, but I think to an action so back in the day action stars, that's what they did, that was their main thing.
Speaker 5: John action star is.
Speaker 2: Probably the biggest rock. Like a Ryan Reynolds does action, is really good at action movies, but I feel like he's not. He's he does action movies well, but I don't feel like he's an action star because he does a lot like a great actor and he's also good at action movies.
Speaker 4: Well, what about Keanu Reeves because he did Speed's Got John Wick, I mean he's action.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm only associating with like that, that's their main thing.
Speaker 4: Would you classify superhero movies different?
Speaker 2: In his action like Chris Pratt, I feel it was like an action star.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I feel like Chris Pratt's funny because he also did Parks and rec Jurassic Park, same guy, right, Yeah, yeah he does. I'm not saying they don't do great in action movies. I just in my head that the label of them is not action star Jackie Chan action star action star, because that's basically all he does and then occasionally might not. I think if like eighty five percent of the movies or action this is I just made up and it doesn't matter anything. I can see that in my mind. If like most of your movies, almost all of them are action movies, I think that in my mind is like the old action star because you didn't have Stallone doing a lot of movies back in the day that weren't like boxing, fighting, commando type movies. Same thing with Schwarzenegger for a while, until he got so big he could do comedies, and that was only funny because he was such an action star when he did like Twins, and it's like, it's funny because he's this huge dude, like the.
Speaker 6: Tooth Fairy or whatever.
Speaker 2: Kindergarten Cop is about Liam Neeson, good at action movies, not an action star.
Speaker 4: What else does he do? I've never seen it. I don't know if I've ever seen taken though.
Speaker 3: That's a great point.
Speaker 6: I've never seen any of his other movies.
Speaker 2: I probably have, but I don't. I don't remember. So if if, if it's only one series, are you an action star or are you just somebody who did a great series of action movies? Exactly stuff we don't care to ever think about.
Speaker 4: Again, that's a deep question because Vin Diesel didn't he just do what's it? Fast and Furious. That's what he's known for.
Speaker 2: He's got Bend's has got a bunch of movies. Now, Ben Diesel, I'm thinking of the you're the same person, aren't they? No, they're not the same person. Hate each other it, Ben Diesel? He did Fast and Furious? He did well. I think that you might be right in a triple X. Oh he also did. Is that the movie where it's like a in hell or whatever? He's like a superhero type guy. I think so. He has some series too where you chronicles are ritic that. Yeah, is that Hammers of the Rock? That's been Diesel. It feels like the same guy to me, except for the wrestling part. Then Diesel never wrestled, right, No.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think you missed out it'd been good wrestler. This Washington College has no cursive on their logo anymore because kids can't recursive. Your kids write cursive, Amy at all.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 7: No. Stevens signed something the other day and he was like, do I just like write my name out, like my first name? And I was like, you can write your first and last like work on, just like making a little different, and he just printed Stevenson. And then he was like, I don't think I'm gonna put my last name Stevenson works like, so that's your signature. You're signing a paper, a document for school, like you they want you to put your full name.
Speaker 2: That's funny. So you're just no signature. They don't do that.
Speaker 6: No in print. He was just like, Stevenson.
Speaker 2: I guess it's not even the cursive part. It's generally writing. There's so much less writing period, Yeah, because it's all phone computer good point. One other thing I guess I want to do is Maddie got yelled at this morning? Was it? This morning? Is this morning in the garage?
Speaker 5: Wait to start my morning? I was just doing. Amy was talking about this just the other day. I was going up the parking garage making my turn. I wasn't going fast.
Speaker 2: Not so romantic right here, is it?
Speaker 5: But this girl is just like coming around the corner too, honks at me. And then not only she honks, she slows down, rolls her wintered down like she wants to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: About Oh, she was in her car. I thought she was walking in the garage in her car. She's coming down the garage.
Speaker 5: I'm going up the garage, okay, And she rolls her winded down She's like, you have to and I'm like, I just left.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not going to have this conversation with you.
Speaker 7: Eddie's car is so obvious, Like I'm thinking, like she's gonna go put a note on his jeep.
Speaker 6: It's easy to find in the garage.
Speaker 2: No, he just told her she saw with her eyes, So yeah, dang, what do you think she would have said to you? What were you doing that irritated her? Probably lying around the curve? Slow down?
Speaker 5: But I was turning so obviously I wasn't going fast.
Speaker 2: You can turn fast or on it, but I wasn't.
Speaker 7: But were you in the middle of the light, like were you toying and to the far right, because that's so I'll admit what I was doing wrong is I kind of was like, no one's going to be in here, so I'm just like kind of in the middle.
Speaker 5: I honestly think she got spooked because when you go to that turn, you don't expect a car there, and there I was making the turn up.
Speaker 2: So you think it was her fault.
Speaker 5: I think it was both our faults because we're just trying to drive through.
Speaker 2: The Do you think people in this building feel different? Do you think there is an influx of cars now? Or this building is so big they don't notice it, Because imagine you live somewhere and all of a sudden, all the spots are now full, way more full than they used to be, and people are driving around a whole lot more like that would be annoying.
Speaker 6: Right, they're probably annoyed, But I don't know that you know who to blame it on.
Speaker 2: Well, what if you try to stop them and ask where do you work?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 9: Do you live here?
Speaker 6: Do you work here?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm said that happened to you, buddy. It's just not a good way to start. Maybe the city's not for you. No, I like the city. Every think about that maybe the city's not for you. Amy. Four Things with Amy Brown. What's happening over there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so brain strategies like if you like just struggle kind of accomplishing tasks, like even things you want to do or things you're dreading to do.
Speaker 6: My friend's an expert in this.
Speaker 7: She works it with a lot of patients that are rehabilitating like in their brain, teaches them how to like do some executive function and she gave like really easy tips to tackle tasks. And I'm already implementing them and they're working.
Speaker 2: Check out Four Things with Amy Brown. Our guests here right.
Speaker 3: I want to get him in the parking garage right now.
Speaker 2: I'll hold that lady didn't get a hold of them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they're like thought with Ronnie too.
Speaker 2: Dude, you probably did something you probably I really didn't. I was slow.
Speaker 5: I slowed down to make the turn and she's about to yell at me. Old lady, No young, really young, like probably twenties.
Speaker 2: Any chance she just thought you were hot in a jeep. No chance she was not happy with me. Some people's passionate look is also they're angry. I should have stopped and said hello, no you shouldn't have. No, you should have. But I'm just saying, maybe you confuse the look. No, I did not. We think about my haircut.
Speaker 6: I mean, let me see the side turn.
Speaker 2: I've had it for like a week.
Speaker 6: Oh well that's why because it's not fresh.
Speaker 2: But it's like I got a haircut for eighteen dollars at a hotel. Okay, it's awesome.
Speaker 6: Eighteen dollars at a hotel.
Speaker 2: Both, yeah, both their hotel in town.
Speaker 6: No, it's like, can I walk to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, eighteen bucks for the eighteen bucks at a hotel. I needed a haircut. I was doing that thing in New York and so they were doing haircuts. I had a little too, and I got a hairy maybe like learning kids learning. And I was like, I'll take I added and it's like it's like a great haircut that doesn't even look like a haircut. And that's the eighteen dollars at a hotel. That's awesome. My wife is like, are you sure you want to do this? I was like, I'm not sure, but I need one. I have to go do this event.
Speaker 7: But now if you want it again, it's going to be more expensive. Serve to fly to New York book a.
Speaker 2: Hotel, flying in New York for a haircut. Now, now I have a good person here, but it's grown out. Looked at it yesterday the mirror, and I told my wife I was like, dang, for eighteen bucks and in a hotel nice, like this is a solid haircut.
Speaker 6: And apparently students learning.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was students. I think it was, though, okay, because it wasn't like a cursive logo of the college that I couldn't read.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 7: Used to do all that stuff when I was younger, Like I would do the thing where they pay you to get your wizen teeth oul and you know, you go get a massage at the school and they have no idea what they're doing, but you get a massage for fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: You sure that's what that was?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Or get your hair cut at the beauty school where they're training people.
Speaker 3: We're out of here.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. We will see you tomorrow, all right, Thank you everybody.
Speaker 3: Bye.