Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis durand you're so close, all right, Garrett? What's your phone tap about?
Speaker 2: Hannah emailed us wanting to play a phone tap on her dad Martin. Now, Martin's been letting his daughter Hannah borrow his car from time to time, and Hannah's been also barring it without him knowing from time to time too. So now would be the perfect time to phone tap Dad Martin and let him know umpings.
Speaker 1: Up with this car. You don't mess with a guy's car or dad's car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is good.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens in garat Hi. Yeah, I'm looking for a Martin. Yeah, loss, I'm with you near towing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, this is Martin. How can I help you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you own a two thousand and nine black Corvette?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do, all right.
Speaker 2: I just want to let you know that we repossessed it earlier this morning. O.
Speaker 3: Wha, wha, wha What do you mean you repossessed it?
Speaker 2: We repossessed the car for the amount of tickets against you on your car.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about. I don't have any tickets on my car.
Speaker 2: You have outstanding amount of tickets as I've been told by the police, so they had us repossess your car.
Speaker 1: We have it in our lockup.
Speaker 2: If you want to come and pick it up, it's gonna be three hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 3: I don't have tickets on that car. Why would you repossess it? I don't understand what you're talking about. Sal You must have the wrong guy.
Speaker 2: No, No, your name's Martin correct. Yes, you live at fifty three.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, all right, we.
Speaker 1: Have your car, sir, We have your car.
Speaker 2: I just want to let you know that it was repressentsed this morning in front of the Short Hills Mall.
Speaker 3: In front of the Short Hills Mall. What's what car doing at the Short Hills Mall?
Speaker 1: I don't know, sir, just letting you know. So are you gonna be paying in cash? Credit? Or when do you expect to pick it up?
Speaker 3: Where were you guys located? Where were you at?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hannah?
Speaker 1: You there?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
Speaker 2: So here's what I want you to do. We're gonna call him back, and I want you to act like you have no idea.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Ohkay, he's calling me, right.
Speaker 1: Now just let that go to voicemail. We'll call him right back from here.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, hello, yeah, hello Hannah, let's talk. But what am I getting a call about? The car has been been re posessed. It was in front of the mall. So I'm heading back to the car right now. There's no car. I head back to Hannah. What do you mean they took the car away, Hannah? Because okay, I just parted in like that handicapped spot for like a few minutes. I just had to grab something really quick. Oh a handicaps spot. Yeah, there you go. Yeah sure, Oh, no big deal, except when the police car comes bike. Oh good, I thought it was stolen. You thought it was stolen. You know it's been missing, But well I didn't. I didn't want to tell you. What do you really want to tell me? It's my bed because I wanted to make sure that I really wasn't there. You went the way you last left it, and it wasn't there. So what did that tell you? That really wasn't there? Well?
Speaker 1: No, I went back.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you call me? You got to go collect money on Facebook things they have You got to start one of those people cash. It's three hundred dollars if you're paying for it, Missy, it's not my fault. Wha rut up all visit Dan? If it's not your fault, you're the one who had the car.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you? You bang it head into the wall or something in anti see? Where are you? What are you doing? Hannah? Hey? Hey, Hannah, I'm talking to you. What do you want it? What do I want? What are you doing? Right now? And it's them all anywhere you're shopping? You said you don't have any money, but you mean you're shopping. You have nine handles. You're buying handles. But I'll tell you might want to get something other than sandles, because from now on you'll walk in every place you need to go to. I want to know where you Where are you? I'm coming to get you right now?
Speaker 1: You moron Martin?
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Hey Martin? My name is Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Martin, you just got a phone tap by your.
Speaker 1: Daughter, phone taped.
Speaker 3: This is I spend your time? Nothing better to do? Where's my car? Right now? It's fine?
Speaker 1: Come down.
Speaker 3: This is how you get to Jolly's over there?
Speaker 1: I meet how vis Terrana's phone call