Speaker 1: The DSA may actively be working against themselves, to which that actually could be hilarious. Also, the Islamic communist Ugandan got booed off of a stage just minutes after getting to his destination. A black Cambridge professor is fired. Is that racism or is the fact that he had the job to begin with racism? And Fauci might actually go to jail so much to get to here On the show today, my name is Jobob. Thanks so much for tuning in. The show starts right now. First things first, want to say thanks to all of you who showed up to the Make Heaven Crowded tour stop yesterday in Phoenix, Arizona. Dream City Church. Didn't get a chance to talk to many of you folks out there as we were kind of in and out of there's a little crazy thing traveling and all that stuff. It gets a little bit crazy time crunches get a little bit shorter as as these things progress. But was able to say hi to a couple of you folks, Thank you so much for coming and being there. I had a really interesting conversation with Danny Gokey on stage. We may play that a little piece of that on the show. Tomorrow, we'll see, but if not, I'm sure it's on YouTube somewhere. So anyways, any of you who came to the Make Heaven Crowded Tour at that stop or really any stop around the country, it has been an awesome event to see. So you know there's several stops on the tour still to come. Go check out those tour dates. If you live in any of those areas, definitely would recommend checking out one of those events. Okat atposa dot com is the email address if you would like to send long your thoughts, comments, concerns, even criticisms. Those are all welcome at our email inbox. It's okay to be wrong if you want to criticize the show. That's more than we were pro free speech, especially in our inbox. Tpt atposa dot com. You can also leave a comment on any of the social media platforms that you happen to frequent because we're on all of them. If you want to scan the QR code, you can find one support responsors of the show and it helps us keep doing our thing here. Also, you can go to Turning Point Tonight dot com where you can check your voter registration don't be one of those thirty percent of people who are eligible to vote but not registered to vote. That's ridiculous. Or you can follow us on all the social media accounts, you can listen to the podcast. You can do everything that really, honestly you probably need to do, not only in your information input, but in life in general by scanning QR codes. So don't let life pass you by scan the QR code. Connect with us on all of the social media platforms, leave a comment and sending email tptatvs dot com. And as always, and for like the ninth time in a row, if your comment is just vile, disgusting and downright nasty, it'll actually fit in fantastically here with what we're doing on the show, speaking of vile, nasty and downright just disgusting, awful terribleness. The DSA the dimwitted Society of Americans. I'm not sure if that's what it's actually called. I think they like to call it the Democratic Socialists of America. Interchangeable in my mind, but the DSA has been making a lot of waves. It's no secret to anyone. They've unfortunately been relatively successful in blue areas of getting lunatics elected in the primaries who will then in all likelihood go on to become members of Congress leaders in their state legislature. It's actually very scary. So because it's necessary to look at what they do, we'd probably like to take some time here to break down just a few of the more ridiculous things that they talk about. Now, there's a long list of things that are on the DSA's platform that are comically stupid, but we're only gonna have time to get to I think three here today, and I wanted to start off with one of the Sunday shows from not all that long ago, where Fox News host Shannon Bream had one of the spokespeople for the DSA on and asked they them her, I don't know about the DSA's platform. Now, she went through the laundry list. If you've seen the clip, you've seen it and goes, what about this? She's yes, what about this? Yes?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't have time to get through all of those, because you want to, you know, shed light on some of the more important ones. So we'll start with this. Shannon Breem digs down just a little bit to this first claim that the DSA says will increase the benefit of society to all by abolishing prisons. Watch this.
Speaker 3: So if we talk about abolishing prisons, then does that make society better? I mean, is there anybody that should be incarcerated? I mean rapist, child predators, murderers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the long term plan, when we think about most people who are in prison, they are mostly in prison for crimes of poverty.
Speaker 3: So when we that's not time I'm talking about, I'm talking about the really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I hear the SPEs when we Yeah, so when we get rid of this need for crimes of poverty to exist, when we get rid of that destabilizing force that creates so many people who are living in desperate situations and doing desperate things, that brings those numbers down to very small numbers, and then we can collectively decide what we do with those people. I suspect it won't look like the prison system as we know it today.
Speaker 1: First things first, just to reiterate the stance that I have on prisons that I'm sure a lot of you have, and if you disagree, feel free to emails TPTATV at day dot com. Yeah, the whole prison system in my mind is not for rehabilitation. It's to remove dangerous, would be possibly violent criminals from the streets and not even have it possible for them to do any harm, damage or crime to me or my family. Okay, we've said that enough here on the show. But the question then is because well, poverty just solely based on or sorry, is crime solely based on poverty? Well, the answer, of course is no. We've mentioned many times on this show that if you are poor in the United States of America, you are still better off than the overwhelming majority of the world. Just a fun fact for you. Half of the global population the entire world lives on less than six dollars and eighty five cents per day per person, which is insane if you look at poverty relative to what you can earn in the United States of America. On top of that, we've mentioned this on the show number of times too. It is literally impossible to starve to death in this country. Now, I'm not saying that, you know, things might be a little bit difficult, money might be tight, some people may be struggling. Of course, that of course is the case. But at the same time, when you look at the United States and our poor population relative to the rest of the world, they've got it pretty good. I got into a debate altercation with someone about this idea that you can't starve in the United States of America, and what I mean by that is our effectively, our police system won't allow you to do that. Somebody will stop you at some point, somebody will get you the help care nutrition that you need in order to do that. The only way to do that would be like to lock yourself away in a room in solitary confinement and actively starved to death, which nobody would choose. Right. You would have to literally decide that this were the case, and even then it would be super difficult to do. The person I got in an argument didn't quite understand that and said, yeah, well, people, it's still people. They only commit crimes because of poverty. To that point too, she also suggested a solution, right, She said, as long as we eliminate poverty, which by the way, communism and socialism have never done before, that usually everybody ends up being in extreme poverty. But if we eliminate the poverty, we would effectively eliminate a lot of people committing crime. Now, I don't think that works for several of our more infamous criminals, Charlie Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, just just to name a couple. Not sure if they were crimes of poverty or they were just insane, lunatic, evil people. So you do have those people to deal with. And when she was asked that, she notably said, well, we can get together and disc side what we should do with those people. In other words, we should craft laws as a society, and if people break those laws, then yes, they would have to be in prison, very very similar to the process that we already have, you, dim wit, we already do that. Good news. If you're going to try and deal with criminals, we have a system in which we all get together, we all take a vote, and then those elected representatives craft laws, and then we enforce those laws. Congratulations, that already exists. But of course that's not the goal. The goal is to say these sorts of outlandish things in hopes of bringing people those minds are easily malleable onto their side. Another one of those issues is the Senate. They are big proponents of abolishing the Senate, and Shannon Briem asked this other again, I think lady I'm not sure. I don't want to be offensive. Maybe it's a day them what she thought about abolishing the Senate and her response was this, watch this abolish the Senate.
Speaker 3: There are people who are in the Senate now who are very supportive of dsay they lose their seats.
Speaker 4: Well, the Senate is an anachronistic institution. It comes from the British House of Lords. It is made to protect power for you know, the Senate was part of the system that was made to make sure that the people didn't have too much of us. Say so, we want to expand Congress significantly, but make it a unicameral legislature.
Speaker 3: Okay, and without the presidency and Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Now, one of the things that she's doing there is trying to use big worlds to make herself sound smart. I've got the big thrip thick rimmed glasses and clearly I'm going to try and come off as educated. So I'm going to use words like anachronistic and by Cameron legislator. Look, lady, what you're trying to say is it's old and outdated. The question is is it really She said that the Senate was moder modeled after the House of Lords, and yeah, Parliament in the UK, if you're unfamiliar, has two separate houses, as do we. The difference is the House of Lords is an inherited system. The lords of the land, which existed through feudal England, and I guess the lordship, the title still exists to this day, is effectively passed down from generation to generation to generation. I don't know if she knows this, but that's not how we do the Senate at the onset of the country. The Senate was chosen by the state legislature. I believe it's the seventeenth Amendment that got rid of that. I have comments on whether or not we should keep the seventeenth Amendment, but different conversation for a different time. But her argument effectively is that, well, these people are not representative of the overall populace, which again, newsflash, lady, that's the whole point, the entire point of this. But the entire point of having two houses of Congress was so that one could represent the population, because yes, if you have more people, that could grant you more of a say, but also not have the population centers overrun the rights of everybody else. That's the whole system our government was designed to do. The population centers, the big urban centers. The will of the majority cannot overrule the rights of the minority. That's what we're doing. And to the point that I made earlier that they might be working against their own interest, I'm not saying that we should do this. There are some people on the right that are saying some stuff I'm not super stoked about, like, well, we should just do all the things they're accusing us of. Absolutely not, That's not how we operate. But if you were to play it out in the way that she wants to, okay, majority rule over everything, and the majority therefore he gets to trample the rights of the minority, we're not the minority. Us on the right are not the minority. So if we were to input the system that she wants and a bunch of the lib socialists crazy people want, we would crush their ideas. I'm not saying we should. I don't want to organize a system in a society like that. But if that were the case, we the right and center right are the majority of the country, and we would overrun the minority, which is them. So even in their own system, they would ultimately and inevitably lose. Now, all of this comes from a fundamental misunderstanding of how humans should negotiate with each other. What does our relationship with each other look like? What does it mean to be your own individual? Does that grant you certain inalienable rights like life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?
Speaker 5: Or all?
Speaker 1: We are all just cogs in the machine. Well, one person at Saint Paul, Minnesota's city council meeting recently, who was complaining that the city council wouldn't let him sleep in the park, I think, I think that's the context here, got very upset and then decided to go after private property, which is I think one of the key indicators to a fundamental misunderstanding of what human beings actually even are. Watch this we're all participating in.
Speaker 6: Here is a settler colony on stolen land. This is a government that represents the settlers and the capitalists and the other neoliberal fascists that live amongst us. Why are they brutalizing all of these innocent, beautiful people. But what this government, what the system exists to do, is to enforce private property.
Speaker 1: Correct Here, I think we find the fundamental difference between us and the communists. Effectively, this guy's mad, I think. And by the way, I don't want to not acknowledge his ridiculous costume there. I think he's got like a being he's got. It's going very burka. I think. I'm not entirely sure if that was his intention or he just wanted to hide his identity. Either way, I guess it works. But back to the whole idea of property rights for whatever reason, not for whatever reasons, because they don't believe in, you know, the individual ability or the individual nature of human beings. The Libs really really hate private property. Now, in this particular sense, he's talking about private property as it pertains the land, but also this could be applied to just things that you own. Now, the first problem at the onset of this is that the obvious understanding that the most common thing gets the least attention. People pay attention to things that are theirs. The more that other people are involved, something that belongs to everyone gets entirely neglected. We see this over and over and over again with any sort of communal anything. Think about it in your own house. Well, if this is I don't know about your own house, because I would get on my kids for abusing something that I owned. Let's just say in your neighborhood, you'r HOA. The second a bunch of people are involved and a bunch of people take ownership, the attention paid to this tends to go down quite a bit. It doesn't dissolve conflict to have this communal thing. It actually multiplies it, because now every single person has grievances with everyone else's use or how they use the system. Private property is also a precondition to something that lives really really love the certain virtues that lives champion, like charity in general. The thing is, you can't be generous with something that isn't yours. Generosity requires something to be generous with. You can't just well, libs try to do this vote to take money from me and give it to somebody else and call yourself generous. This is a huge problem with Libs in the current age. But the last thing here on the idea of property and private property, and the big disagreement that we all have on this with us and them, is the idea that property is pre political. John Locke put it in terms that effectively say you own yourself, You and your labor mixed with an unknown world yield you. Effectively, you are what you create, and that becomes your property. And because of that, ownership of that property is pre political. It is a part of these truths that we deem self evident. And therefore the only role of the government is to protect you your rights, your property, because that is an extension view. Your property is an extension of you as a free individual. Therefore, really the only job that the government has is to protect you and your property. But of course libs and communists and democratic socialists which is just another word for communists, they don't believe in the value and the freedom of the individual. Instead, they want humans to all be cogs in a machine. This is the fundamental disconnect. This is why the DSA is so dangerous. It's not a difference of well, I think Medicare should get more of a I don't know why I'm doing like a Chuck Schumer accent, or a kind of like I think Medicare should get more. It's more of a fauci on if I say so myself. I think Medicare should get more of a budget than it currently has. That's a policy dispute, but we'll at least still fundamentally agree on the nature of the individual. The DSA and the communists within the DSA don't agree with those at all. We are starting our politics and our arguments from two entirely different places, and that's why this is such an important issue to maintain control of and stay on top of, and don't let them seep further into our political system lest we lose our rights as humans and individuals. TPTATPUSA dot com is the email dressing along your thoughts, comments, concerns, criticisms. Got a lot of really interesting points to get to, including one mister Fauci, who may or may not may actually end up in jail. We can all be hopeful. Keep your fingers crossed TPTTBUSA dot com, scan QR, code Sports. The sponsors of the show go to Turning Point Tonight dot com. Check your voter registration. Also follow us on all the social media's. We'll right back after the breaknok away.
Speaker 7: And I'll tell you what if I were ever, I'd be the greatest woman's basketball coach at issue. Because I don't like Lebron James.
Speaker 5: I like Michael Jordan much better, but I.
Speaker 1: But I'd go up to Lebron James.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter, say Lebron, did you ever have any desire to be a woman, Because what I'd love you to do is star on my team that I'm building up. I will have the greatest team in history.
Speaker 7: They'll never lose.
Speaker 5: Nobody who will come within seventy.
Speaker 7: Points of this team.
Speaker 5: Now, we have to change that, and we have to make it okay to talk about it. Do you know the young lady I was talking about afraid to talk about it. She's shunned and she's canceled when she talks about it. This is crazy, right, Kelly Anne.
Speaker 1: I see, I love the fact that Trump is talking about this. I love the fact that the President is I mean, he's weighing in on a ninety five to five issue. People are like, the transfering it's an eighty five twenty or eighty twenty issue. No, it's not. It's not, especially when it comes to sports and dudes masquerading as women playing in women's sports. It it's not an eighty twenty issue. It's not a ninety ten issue. It's like, all, I'll save about five percent. This is my own personal anecdotal survey. I'll say about five percent for the lunatics that are like, no, this is totally, totally fine and fair. Mainly just politically speaking. I love the fact that the president is giving air to a such a an overwhelmingly winning issue. Also, it's a pretty good idea. Remember the coach of what was it? What's What's the team in Minneapolis called the team that the coach wore the trans Kids Belonged shirt, and she talks about trans kids and all this sort of stuff. But now she's also worried about men coaching in the WNBA. She's like, Yeah, these jobs are being taken by men. What is that? What is a man? What is a woman? What is a man? I don't know, Cheryl, Minnesota, Lynx, I think, Okay, I love the President's getting involved in this. I hope he keeps pushing it because this is a this is such a winning issue. I think we should just totally dominate it through every single political category. Okay, TPTTBUSA dot com is the email a dress and along your thoughts, comments, concerns, criticisms. When there's points to get to from around the news world, we're contractually obligated to get to the point, get to the pone get to the pond. This is so sad or hilarious, depending on how you look at it. Uh, ABC News, I'm gonna read some of the summary first before the headline. Professor James Arday was the youngest black professor at the University of Cambridge, who was thirty seven when appointed in twenty twenty three. What a triumph youngest black professor at Cambridge. It would have been better if he was a woman, because they that would be another notch in the diversity poll. But unfortunately, just a random dude. Uh what thirty seven years old, youngest black professor at Cambridge. Anyway, he was plagiarizing a bunch of his stuff, so he had to resign. ABC News says youngest black professor at Cambridge resigns over plagiarism allegations. Now, I like the fact that they throw in the allegations there. He resigned, So there's all these allegations earlier in the week. You might have missed the new It's not really that big of important of a story. It's just another again notch in the DEI in our DEI stick or notching out DEI sticks of exposing the fact that hey a lot of this whole DEI stuff lacks qualification, right, we all understand that this is just another one of those. But the headline itself resigns over plagiarism allegations. Okay, sure, maybe it's still alleged, but if it's alleged and it's not true, you don't resign. He announced his decision late Wednesday, following weeks of allegations of plagiarism in his academic work work including The Times of London Analysis and his twenty twenty fifteen PhD thesis. So in order to even get a PhD, allegedly he plagiarized a bunch of stuff. But because he was a black dude with dreads, Cambridge was like, ooh, just might increase increase our ESG score. I don't know if Cambridge has an ESG score. They probably don't, but this will make us look so inclusive. They probably excuse me, mister black eye. Can you be Muslim too? Because that would be Can you be a Muslim woman? That'd be very helped. It doesn't matter. I would sign up. You're a great. Wait, nobody did a background check. Limbs are famous for not doing background check, Like this is just like a recurring theme, like nobody checks into the actual history of anybody that they bring to bring to the front of the fold. It's astonishing. Anyways, Cambridge initially stood stood by this guy, saying the plagiarism claims had been investigated by Liverpool's John Moore's University, but chance course after The Times presented new evidence that some of the research that he presented in his PhD and other papers was entirely and completely fabricated. So sorry, dude. It was nice being the first, you know, whatever, di hire for however long you were there, three years, but nobody's shocked, nobody's surprised. I wish you know, I actually don't like this happening, just just generally speaking. I don't like that we like the first so and so I don't particularly care. But at the same time, I don't like when people get found out for being plagiarizers. Like that's sure, yes, cool, we're right on this point. But at the same time, like you know, it just further devalues the institutions that we all have and that's not good, just on a broad, broad spectrum. So okay, speaking of things that are not good, what depends on who you are is not good for Fauci, but it's good for the rest of US. Center Homeland Security Committee votes to hold Fauci in contempt of Congress. He actually might go to jail. It is like, I'm so this particular contempt. I'm not an attorney, don't quote me on this. However, this particular contempt of Congress could result in one hundred thousand dollars fine and a year in jail, which whoa I kind of thought. He Unfortunately, again, if I'm looking at it, you know, just realistically, was probably gonna skate on by because nobody in the media reported how bad Fauci looked last week on the Hills, saying, on the advice of Council, I've decided to invoke my Fifth Amendment right now. There's a lot of legal wrangling going on here. Does he have the Fifth Amendment right? You can find, you know, a bunch of lawyers who are all going to disagree. I'm not an attorney, but learned people who are steeped in the art of legalism have told me, yeah, you can't give an initial statement and then take the fifth because remember he did that, he said Rand Paul is a jackass, and I hate him, and everybody should hate him. And he's terrible and he's obsessed with me, and I hate him. I'm not answering any questions. Like, you can't do that, right you You either take the Fifth the entire time, or you know, you have to answer questions and and Fauci obviously there's a disconnect there, But at the same time, the question needs to be answered. This could go all the way to Supreme Court. Uh, if you have a pardon, are you required to answer if there's no criminal liability, which is what the Fifth Amendment? You can't implicate yourself or incriminate yourself. That's the whole point of the Fifth Amendment. And so if that's the case, if you don't have any criminal liability, do you get the Fifth Amendment? I don't know, because then because then I'm just I'm just trying to play out all the scenarios. Okay, he also has a ton of civil liability, right, so if he's compelled to answer questions because he's absolved of any of the legal stuff because of the preemptive pardon, which we also don't know if that's legal or not, Like this record has aside, does he have a preemptive pardon, and if he does, does he have to answer questions? Then you've got to answer the question of Okay, well, do you still get the Fifth Amendment if you're not criminally liable? But you could be civilly liable, right because decisions doctor Fauci made and the the NIH and Peter Dazac and all of the stuff that he was doing in regards to funding gain of function research, people actually died and there is civil liability there. Does that count for the Fifth Amendment? I don't know. I'm just I don't know, but very interesting to say the least. Will obviously keep everybody posted on how this ends up going. But this brings us to our next headline from the New York Post. Doctor Anthony Fauci again subpoenaed by three GOP state ags for allegedly profiting off of COVID nineteen guidance. This was something that would have been great for him to answer, But the subpoenas from these three gops come from let's see, Florida, West Virginia, and Louisiana, and they follow Senator Ran Paul's release of Fauci's personal diaries and focus on awards that included nearly a million dollars in prize money that Fauci received in twenty twenty one, along with potential book deals and other opportunities, speaking gigs, all that sort. He's fantastically wealthy now, and these ags are saying, hmm, how did that happen? Happened? Did you profit off of your government position? Because if so, not, okay, So this is I don't know that I'm I last end of last week, I would have been like, I'm kind of discouraged. Fauci's probably just gonna get away with being an evil human being. But now it looks like I have dare I say, I've got a little bit of wind in my sales. Not a full like not a full gale storm of wind, but like a a and just it's just enough. Oh boy, it might it might get windy here. That's that's the amount of hope that I have, not generally speaking an optimistic person, but the wind a little bit. Okay, moving on, uh this from the Associated Press. I thought this was just a funny headline. We don't even to spend a whole lot of time on this, but it basically fact focus, you know, how it lives like fact check this thing that conservatives said isn't true. I don't know why I'm doing like gangster rap hand motions there, but they did this essentially for the Islamic You Gondon communists in New York City saying you have to have IDs? Says no, you won't need an ID to shop at a city owned grocery store in New York City. Just to characterize the article, they try they they do the faucy dance on like trying to obvious skate what gamona function means. Right, that's the that's the whole article. Uh is zams zamdomini, I think is how you pronounce it? I'm not sure. Let me know. Tbttpustate dot com with any of your suggestions. Islamic Ugandan communists, how about the I you see? The I U see effectively had a press conference and said, well, how are you gonna keep people at the questions says, how are you gonna keep people from just rating this system where you have thirty percent off of girgries. Well, we'll do a check. We'll make sure that people live here in New York and we'll do that through you know, library library cards. I think that's what the lady behind him said. And then everyone's like, sounds like an ID, dude, So you don't need an ID to vote, but you do need an ID to steal from the taxpayer via a government owned grocery store. Anyways, the ap effectively said, no, you won't. It didn't he did. He never said like like official a government like dmvi ID. They only said like a library card or something equivalent to that. I don't know, trying to parse it, try to slice it real thin there, mister associated press people. Okay, which brings us to this last one. You know, and this is relatively apropos if nothing, but I did think it was interesting. Miss Carolina, USA, Brittany Bolton House stripped of the title after alleged racist post's resurface. How many times have we seen this now? I think the only reason I thought this was interesting is because you know, what is your first reaction when you read these sorts of things? Miss North Carolina say, stripped of her title after racist posts. I mean, if you're like me, what did she say? Right?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: That's my first question is, well, what was it? Because then we can decide whether or not it's worthy of her being stripped of whatever title she has, or you know, whatever any title anybody has, right, is it worthy of this person being fired? What did they say? I'd like to be the judge of that. We're in the court of public opinion. I'd like to know what I'm making an opinion on. The reason I bring this to you is because if you go through it, the decision makers there it was either the national miss USA contest or North Carolina specifically, they go on to then compete in miss USA, which I think takes place later on this month. But the main point in years they said the organization does not tolerate racism. Da yady, yady, all all of these things. But then they didn't say what she said. And apparently the California Post, the New York Post, nobody reporting on this could could find it either. Now they alleged that she dropped some end bombs. Not good, objectively not good. But at the same time, nobody said this is what she said outright, to which you go. If you're gonna make a stance like this, look it might be it might be nasty, it might be damaging. Okay, fine, but we exist in a society where people's rights were taken away for them from them for the minor infractions in our whole cancel culture world. And the way that we fix that is at least, at the very least, know what somebody is being canceled about. And you know, we might agree at the end of the day. I might totally agree. I might go, yeah, that that's not okay, that is not becoming of someone who holds the Miss North Carolina USA pageant crown. I don't know. I don't know what the standards for that are. But still you gotta tell us, at least that's my opinion. Let us know. Tptatbusa dot com is the email address official business coming up next. I'm looking at the video playlist here. I don't know how much we're gonna get to because there's too much. There's too much good stuff at the front end. Okay, tptatbusa dot com. We'll be right back after the break. Not go away. Look at your screen.
Speaker 2: A French trans player says, if the WNBA gives them a chance to play in the league, they would not turn down an offer.
Speaker 1: I'd like to now go.
Speaker 2: To my co anchor for the day, who actually played women's balls in your court.
Speaker 1: Also in that person, WNBA, the ball is in your court? Are you going to allow clearly this woman uh not pictured here, actually go ahead and take it off because we got another follow up auxiliary clip. Are you going to allow this person to participate? Or are you a transphobic bigot who's probably doing some genocide or whatever other buzzwords that libs use, because look, how are you gonna tell me that this dude isn't a woman? Watched this.
Speaker 4: Soyo step and I'm passively.
Speaker 1: So if you're familiar with basketball, euro step is not you don't see many euro steps in the w n B. A. Actually that's not true. I don't know if that's true. There's no way of knowing. I never watch. That's a fairly athletic move. And this dude is what six' three? Is it? Is it? Is it is a trans fella playing in the women's basketball In, france, dominating just averaging like twenty three points a, GAME i think IF i remember. Correctly so, again LIKE i, said what are we gonna, DO? Wnba you're gonna offer a contract to clearly a rising star or in their, bigoted anti, trans transphobic, nature will they deny this clear? Woman? Dude from playing in their. Sport Britisher glenn's rolling his, eyes thinking we cannot put this on YouTube. Anymore, yeah some sacrifices are worth. Making, okay when there's a business. Cheese look at the. Time when there's business to get, to we have to get to. It that is an official, business.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i laugh because it's the only other alternative to crying or being in deep deep. Fear Senator cruz asked the counter terrorism analysis that was in front of. Him i'm at the The Senate committee hearing a question that should be quite, disturbing especially given our conversation about THE dsa earlier on in the. Program wat's. This does The Muslim brotherhood also partner with political groups such as The Democratic socialist Of? America, yes sure they. Do oh, okay so oh so our intelligence, community the counter terrorism unit in our intelligence. Committee this guy's name is, What Kyle? SCHIDLER i. Think i'm not sure if you never been pronouncing that right guy in the Counter terrorism. DIVISION a counter terrorism analyst asked by the, senator is The Muslim brotherhood participating at some capacity with a rising faction in one of our major political? Parties he answers. Yes oh, great all, right, cool thanks. WONDERFUL i can't, yeah you, know laugh only because it's an alternative to. CRYING i guess we're gonna move on from. Here this h this will give you some here's some, levity and we'll probably, yeah just for. Time this will be our last official. Business but this will end on a good. Note speaking Of. Muslims, uh the you gond In islamic count what was the acronym that we decided? On THE i you, see was speaking at an, event or at least try to speak at AN nypd event In Staten. Island it did not go. Well watch this with, delight.
Speaker 2: Tell?
Speaker 1: Him are you ready to put some more? Dab say, no we're, not we're.
Speaker 8: Not we're getting.
Speaker 1: Amart somebody's getting on a?
Speaker 8: War who is getting a?
Speaker 1: War?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: YEAH i kind of feel bad for whoever was getting the. AWARD i would imagine that's somewhat either involved with n White in an officer IN nypd or you, know family member At you, know it's kind of sad that they were getting booed when they were trying to get their. Award but in case you missed, it that was Zam danny there coming off the stage after getting booed out of the. BUILDING i think he was on stage for like a minute at, least that's What that's WHAT i had. READ i haven't seen the full, video BUT i think he's on stage for a very short period of time and then got booed into oblivion and left, smiling but left. Okay tpttvs dot com is The emil dress and along your, thoughts, comments, concerns. Criticisms click the, sorry scan THE qr. Code click the. Link go to all of our social media accounts sports sponsors of the Show live On, labs as well as check your. Registration turn the one tonight dot. Com we're right back after the, break nok.
Speaker 8: Away thank you truly an. Honor it's truly an honor to stand here before you and speak. SORRY i have a little lumbering going on right. Now i'm so. Sorry he's gonna take. Off thank, You thank, you, truly thank, you Mister. President it's an honor to be here.
Speaker 1: TODAY i love. That check out the. Agility i'm gonna play that one more. TIME i thought that was. Great the agility. There he's got a kid coming. Up i'll just all announce. It kid goes lucky he's looking at the edge of. Stage. Oh president makes a break for, it stops the kid from falling off the. Stage thank goodness for the, agile able bodied eighty year old president of The United. States and then he makes a, Comment, yeah couldn't you and See biden doing? That, Now biden Wouldn't biden wouldn't have been aware that there were people on the stage with. Him he'd been, like, A i don't, know The president Of states showing off some agility, There? OKAY tttpc dot com is an email is the email, address and along your, thoughts, comments, concerns. Criticisms On, thursday we do this thing called The Thursday, tribunal which has affectionately been Named Justice. Thursday Thursday Tribunal THURSDAY i up for if you're not familiar With Justice. THURSDAY i act as the prosecutor the jury and then also the judge in case there's sentencing. Required up for Today's Justice thursday is quite possibly the dumbest Thing i've ever, heard So Ross, doufat which is do, fat do? FAT i DON'T a lot of people have a lot of different, ways or maybe it's just. Me he's At The New York times he's there like token conservative. ISH i, think, uh at least in this clib this is it's not hard to be conservative in response to what this dufus is about to. Say but, also this might be the dumbest Thing i've heard in a very long. Time watch.
Speaker 9: This i've gotten in some hot water for proposing we consider overweighting the votes of younger people or assigning the youngest eligible voters proxy votes for the unrepresented children of our. Country so those are, edgy why not assign them to those children's? Parents, well because there's a divergence of interest between parents and, children AND i think it's likelier that young, people not people who are raising, families will have the best insight into the interests of, children whereas, you if you.
Speaker 10: Were awarded FIVE i think THAT i think it's absurd to imagine that a twenty four year old recent college graduate has a better assessment of the interests of my own children THAN i. Do AND i say this with all due respect to twenty four year old recent college graduates of WHOM i hope to be the parent of in nine years or.
Speaker 9: SO i think parents generally confuse the interests of their family with the interests of their. Children and part of our, GOAL i, think as parents but also as a, society is trying to make sure that children aren't the hostages of their parents as much as we rely on parents to raise.
Speaker 10: Them at my experienced parents are more likely to be.
Speaker 1: The, yeah parents more likely to have a better understanding of what is useful for their. Kids that Is Samuel. Moyne and he is in illiterate buffoon who lives on a park bench somewhere In New York. City oh, shoot actually, no he's a professor At Yale. Law, Okay, well he's making the arguments that we should take, now not only should a vote effectively be given people under the age of eighteen children, effectively but then take that pseudo vote and give it to, somebody not their, parents because the parents don't know what's best for. Them you know who knows best is a twenty four year old sociology major who's up to her ears in debt and probably in his Radical islamic. Communists maybe Not, islamic just a communist who. Knows that's quite possibly the dumbest Thing i've ever. Heard so that's what we will indict the professor on full blown idiot will be the. Charge the jury is. Deliberating now they've come back with a decision and it is. Guilty, UM i don't. KNOW i don't know what the sentence should be other than a life of endless mockery and. Ridicule but also, too there's something serious to be said about the fact, that for whatever, REASON i mean he said it in that little screed, there he doesn't think that the interests of children and families or parents are aligned with their. Families that is the only interest that. Matters that is the only in my, household in everybody WHO i know who has kids, household the only interest that matters is the interests of the, kids and, then more, broadly the interest of the. Family if that's, it and he says, no, actually the parents don't know what's good for their, family so we should we should give that proxy vote to an over medicated twenty two year old philosophy major who's probably hungover from doing ecstasy for the last four nights in a. Row that's. Who that's who understands the interests of not only the, parents but the children better than the. PARENTS i, mean aside from the fact that that's just a stupid process to have like overweighting votes of people based, on, like you, know the amount of kids that are gonna end up growing up and being the system outside of, that even if you were to adopt that insane rule or system of, elections then to say, no, no, no the people who have the best interest of the kids are not the. Parents it's gonna be you, Know jessica who who just completed sociology one oh one and is ready to solve all the world's. PROBLEMS i think that's the third make believe anecdotal college kid That i've made up this. Segment but nonetheless it is guilty and the verdict of the sentences what DID i, say endless mockery and, ridicule WHICH i think is. FAIR i think it's fair and just. Okay tbttbusay dot com is the email. Address go ahead and scan THE qr. Code click the. Link you can find all the links to all of our social media. Accounts if you don't follow us On, facebook you're missing. Out it's just a party over. There also on. YouTube it doesn't help you at all to not follow any of the social media, accounts especially because we do a bunch of stuff that we just don't have time for here on the, Show so scan THE QR cotbttvsa dot com is the EMAIL a dress will be right back after The breakdog Go.
Speaker 11: Away this one kitchen upgrade completely changed the look of our.
Speaker 12: Home my wife has been asking me for months now to upgrade our, oven AND i thought to, myself what's better than an? Oven and there's really only one answer to that. Question imagine the feeling of being in the comfort of your own kitchen while also feeling like you're inside of a gas. STATION i don't remember the aesthetics she said she was going, for BUT i, mean this absolutely dunks on that little pinterestport she. Had let's think about all the. Time we're gonna say. IT i, mean we won't even have to cook meals. Anymore just come, over grab a, dog dress it. Up hell, Yeah now you just wait until she comes home and sees.
Speaker 1: This now there's two APPROACHES i could take, here the sarcastic approach of, wow that looks absolutely. LOVELY i think that's a great, idea or the realistic approach in knowing that that guy they were getting a new, oven maybe, Probably and so he took the oven out and put this little bar grill thing in, here, uh and then filmed his fun little content reel and had to make sure it was all clean, up cleaned, up and the new oven was installed before his wife came, home because she would absolutely lose her mind at even the thought of a hot dog little rotisserie thing being in their. Kitchen that's actually probably what. Happened she like had to go run TO Tj max or, something and he's, like, oh this will be, funny BUT i do not want this here when she gets. Back, OKAY tpttpusa dot comments THE emai dress and along your, thoughts, comments, concerns. Criticisms. Uh Sheldon freaking correspondent says we should change the name of The Save America act to The save The Democratic Party, act therefore they would be forced to vote for. IT i think that's WHAT i. Think that's THE i think that's the approach were had for. YOU a little bit more commentary in there From Sheldon Great great, Correspondent, sheldon appreciate all of your all of your, input BUT i THINK i think you should just change the verbiage so that libs actually don't even change. It to the fluffy puppies and bubbles and fun happiness for. Everyone. ACT i think that's a good. Idea, okay let's. SEE i don't have time to get to that very. Quickly there was A facebook message that somebody sent me that was really. Funny, says try posting opposing views and neutral views so that people can make up their own minds about the things that you're, posting to WHICH i, say, NO i have an, OPINION i have a, perspective And i'm gonna talk about. It i'm not gonna give like free airtime to just random libs to air their. Grievances absolutely that that's very. Silly. OKAY tpttpsa dot com is the email. Address we'll see you tom our same, time say. Place god Bless. America