Speaker 1: What is up? What is happened? In this is the Beatdown Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, senior writer for The Walton Commander, Zack Selby, And Hey, we got to win to talk about as the Commanders took down the New York Giants twenty one to eighteen, nevermind that it took seven field goals, as Austin tiber tried it out there and broke a franchise record, and how many touchdowns they could have scored pointers that they won, gritty game they're won, and one on the record. But now they do have another challenge and that that will not be enough for seven field goals. It will be the Cincinnati Bengals, who they are going to play in primetime on Monday at Football at pay Course Stadium. And how the Commanders do this even though it feels even though they are rozhero and two, how do how do they come out with an upset here? And we're going to debate that and with me we have Scott Jackson. You can find them on the Scott jacks Jon Espn Righty the Big one hundred on gay Dads for the Commanders and the Legendary Chicken and is currently working for USA nine and CBS Sports has been the business for ever.
Speaker 3: Guys, how y'all doing careful with that forever? Okay, very good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, chick forever? Huh do you like that intro?
Speaker 2: That's tremendous as someone who is just cracking into thirty forever?
Speaker 1: Is you know anything previous nineteen ninety two?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well, yes, I have been in the business. Loan's you've been alive, So that's true, Zach.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is not the age you there.
Speaker 2: But all right, so before we get into the nitty gritty, we're gonna explain exactly what we're gonna what's gonna be happening over the next thirty minutes or so. We're going to debate on three questions, one on offense, one defense and more general question here. Uh, and these guys will be given points, but they it was more the more subjective than anything else. We should be more important is the information and the takes that these guys have because they are some of some of the experts that we have here who cover the Washington Commanders. But since it's my podcast, I can decide who the winning the loser is sendence without further ado, Let's just get into it. Starting with one of the biggest questions Washington has to answer, how do you get to put.
Speaker 1: Pressure on Joe Burrow?
Speaker 2: Because you know his numbers don't literally look all that book tackle the rights around the middle league and yards middle league and in passerating in QBR right now. But this is still a guy who had bat to back four thousand yard seasons with the comeout player of the year, has thirty plus touchdowns in.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: This guy is still going to be able to hurt the Commanders in a lot of different ways. It's an interesting challenge for Joe a junior. So, uh, shape will start with you, what is the what can Joe junior do to put more pressure on Joe Burrow?
Speaker 5: Well, first off, you know, Scotty, did you know this was a half an hour? And did you know we were debating each other?
Speaker 3: I mean I did not know.
Speaker 4: Now I'm learning all this as well, and I didn't know we you know, we had to score points.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, this is this is news to us young to the young guy, the senior writer.
Speaker 3: Uh, just a little lacking in the info. This is gonna be great.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna come as best like to simply can what can Joe Witt Junior do?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a great it's a great question.
Speaker 5: Well, first off, he'd love to take Cliff Kingsbury out to dinner and say, hey, dude, can you hold the ball for an extra long amount of time? Can you get can you win the time possession battle? That's number one? Keep the Bengals offense off the field. I don't know what Joe Witt Jnr. Can do other than have his guys step up. Well, we had one sack last week Cleveland.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know because quite frankly, I don't have confidence in the secondary yet. I don't have that yet, So I don't. They got to figure out a way to cover. And can you push Joe Burrow a little bit? Sure you can, but I'm gonna fail. I'm gonna sorry now, I'm gonna lose this opening battle because I don't know if you can put extra pressure on Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't blitz and leave your your corners on an island because right now the commander's corners have proven that they can't be on an island yet.
Speaker 3: It's they're not there yet.
Speaker 5: Communication issues are an issue, all of it. They got better last week, but right now I'd love for them just to be able to cover more than pressure Joe burn Now, I don't want Joe Barrow sitting back there, you know, doing his thing so much.
Speaker 3: We got we got issues.
Speaker 2: So just this on aside for a second. The opening the opening text that I sent both of you highlighted that yes, you two would be debating over three questions about about the team, and it would be at the end here it said it will take you about thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: So just just so you know the technical information, is this the text from like two weeks ago?
Speaker 3: Don't Yeah, you don't have that?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you know I'm a senior now, so my memory doesn't quite work as well as you used to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you already said chick's been around forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I already been around forever. Apparently the memory is not around for that completely.
Speaker 3: Am I talking with again? I'm sorry? Okay, good? Uh that's that's my that's that's my that's my answer right now. I don't I just Tehn JR. Can can?
Speaker 5: I think he's got to really get his backers and secondary guys covering more than pressuring Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: I'd love for them to pressure.
Speaker 5: And and but you know, the two DT's in there, they're they're some of the best. But I haven't seen a whole lot of pressure so far in the first two games.
Speaker 2: Fair point on that, now, Scott, I'm gonna go over to you because Chick also brought up a good point about the communication errors and it's you know, and dan Quin. So they did get a little bit better against the Giants, but he's tried as going from a D to a C.
Speaker 1: Uh So, how what kind of problems now?
Speaker 2: They do have Jamar Chase, they have Tiggins Higgins who's training towards playing on Monday. Uh So, Scott, like, what what is your biggest issues with the secondary going against this?
Speaker 1: Uh? This, these wide receivers that Joe bur is gonna be thrown to, Well.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a it's a huge, huge challenge. I mean this, you know, Cincinnati has not been great, although they were a lot better last week against that Kansas City defense and even with like a very small production from Jamar Chase. And you know it's gonna come for Chamar Chase at some point or another. That's what's that's what's goind of were you and look that the commanders have had an issue getting home with four. Uh, they've had an issue even when they blitzed his chick pointing out of the back end. You don't want to make a living doing that against Burrow Beau. He he'll carve you up with the blitz. And you know he's sneaky mobile too. I mean he can still move despite that a cl injury his rookie season, So he's he's a guy that can beat you with his legs when he needs to as well if if you're if you're undisciplined and lead gaps open or and he's also going to climb in the pocket and throw it on the move. So I would be you know, I would be more along the lines that you got to really try to mix it up and just hope, you know, really to me this game, you know, you know, jumping ahead to question three, it's really about about taking the air out of the football, you know, more than anything, kind of like you did last week. They did. They did a good job with that last week, taking the air of the football, limiting the Giants opportunities. But I really think that's what your your mindset has to be going in this game. But a small is like, okay, we could Joe, what Junior do? Yeah? Mix it up. You know, you can't get started. You know, if you find something that's working, obviously stay with it. But I would imagine, you know, it's gonna be a mixed bag of like, we're gonna try everything and see what sticks here with this guy, and you're gonna you know, you're gonna hope that your secondary gets their hands on some footballs. I mean, you'll get some picks. I mean, certainly, I think we expect that at some point from this defense, just seeing how it funkes into the past and what these two guys did together in Dallas. But you know, these guys look like group they haven't played a ton of snaps together, which they haven't, which is kind of this theme around the NFL right now with a lot of teams. So hopefully it just keeps getting better each week. But this is no doubt the hardest spot they'll be in in the first three weeks.
Speaker 3: Can I make an addendum?
Speaker 1: One addendum, please go ahead.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 5: Other thing is Jamen Davis was inactive last week healthy trash. I think he plays this week, and because he can do so many different things and he can bring some pressure off the edge.
Speaker 3: Love to see him.
Speaker 5: I mean, if I if I, if I have Davis and that's the guy I'm going to send to go after Joe Burrow, That's the guy I'm going to have shadows somebody out of the backfield, all that jazz. They had to do it last week because they need an extra BT in the lineup.
Speaker 3: But I think if you have.
Speaker 5: Jam and Davis in that on that active roster, he might I'm gonna go back to my old school English, he might could be a difference maker.
Speaker 2: So you touched something I want to I want to expand on here is you know Joe Burr has been sacked six times. Four of those sacks have come on third downs. So do you expect chick that they're going to probably you know, obviously Joe Junior is going to see that because you know that Joe Burrow likes the hole onto the ball and make thing. He's supposed to play downfield. Do you expect them to bring jam and Davis? Do you expect them to bring maybe you know, four or five? Maybe you know, six defenders on some occasions to get to get the speed up pressure for Burrow.
Speaker 5: Well, I think surely third down would probably be the normal one for Joe Witt Junior.
Speaker 3: Can we call him j w J or something or just aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's too many Joe's in this spot.
Speaker 3: So long, so long. Again. I'm a senior, so it takes me a while to say these things.
Speaker 5: Uh I uh, yes, I mean if if you can get him in a third and and know above five yards, then yeah, I wouldn't send six, not with.
Speaker 3: That defense right now. No, but I would certainly send an.
Speaker 5: Extra body and see what you know, early on, early on the first few h possessions, to see how they handle it. And these are smart guys, they're gonna you know, they're they're seeing the pictures in the film directly after a series. They'll see what Cincinnati's doing and how they're trying to protect and and and and then you figure out a way, uh to send maybe an extra another body. But right now, i'd love to see Jamie Davis in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I absolutely think he's gonna be. I think he could possibly be, uh you know backer there for sure. Enow Scott I'll bring this to you before we hitd On too. The next question here is that the the Commanders are eleventh and pass Rush Win Win Ray, but they're last in our time for last in sacks the season. So I mean, do you say that they eight are able to get to Burrow? Do you think that's going to be able to help the secondary as they try to you know, contain chase and takings if he plays, and all these other receiver options that they have out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean if you could speed him up like anybody right, like get him out of their rid and that, that's great. If you can get home more importantly, which they obviously you've just pointed out, they have not betting able to do, which has been a little bit frustrating in these first couple of games. But yeah, look what you got to do. As you've seen with Burrow, I mean, they're not going to beat you running the ball. The Bengals do not run the ball well, I mean losing Joe Mix and you know we're moving on from Joe Mix and everyone to look at that has not proved to be really smart in these first few weeks. And then obviously we haven't seen that the ft Higgins. So maybe he's the you know, the key that opens up everything. But but yeah, I would like to think that, you know, if you can get home on a few of these, because he will hold it a tick longer to make the big places. You pointed out, he's not afraid to try to extend. He's ultra confident and you know he's he's you know, they was talking about his wrist injury or whatever. I don't know, man, it looked like you was throwing the ball to fine. I mean last week it gainst the Kansas City Save the player too. He was he was pretty dang sharp. H you know, they had a shot to win that ball game. But anyway, yeah, I would I would hope to think that, yeah they can, they can actually get home this week or at least speed him up. And you know, you created some turnovers, man, That's that's what's gonna take. Steal some possessions here and shortening their amount of possessions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And you know, I do I do think you know, you mentioned a good point about about Joe Burry being able to hold onto the ball for a tick longer, and I think that really is going to be able to help them get get this offense off the field, because the Bengals offense has been.
Speaker 1: Sputtering a little bit.
Speaker 2: Even you know, even though you t Hagens hasn't been like is not gonna be the the whole factor into that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of a thing evolved into it.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, the Bengals offense is not where you would expect it to be over the first two weeks. So we're gonna move on to the next question. But first score up Tate. As Chick predicted, he is currently losing.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I did like the point you brought up on Javi Datis because I do think he's going to be able to play a big factors game with his speed, his quickness off the edge.
Speaker 1: I think that's something that the.
Speaker 2: Commanders were kind of missing, uh last week with him being a healthy scratch. So I expect him to be to be a pretty big player in this game. Going on to the offense side of the ball, the speaking of struggles with with the offense, the Commanders have, you know, they had six scoring opportunities in the red zone and they came away with field goals on all of them, So it could very could easily have been a blowout honestly if they had been able to execute and finish on those drives. But for several reasons, false starts, lack of lack of production in certain areas, they were only able to come away with twenty one points on seven seven trips. You know, I guess if you count the seventh one outside of the twenty one yard line. But you know, Scott will start with you a simple question here, what do the commanders do to fix these red zone problems?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is there something simple to it is a little more complicated, like is it just getting work more together?
Speaker 1: Like how do they how do they able to finish in.
Speaker 2: The red zonees put up touchdown because they're going to need that against the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt. I hope they can get there five six times again, it'd be great. Well, well, first and foremost you hit it. I mean, just don't beat yourself. I mean, last week, how do we know what they could have done in the red zone with all those false starts and you know, pre staff penalties absolutely murder you. I mean, they had a fourth and a half yard and you feel good about the way they're moving the ball, The opening drive and send it rocks and they got to kick the field goal, I mean, and then you had the one cause me on the I think it was on the first and goal that set them back, you know, so they just kept moving themselves backwards once they would get down there with either penalties or or you know, negative plays. You just can't have that kind of stuff. So I would say, you know, obviously just a cleaner operation. We'd love to see if those plays were good or bad. You know, we don't know. MENA see Brian Robinson the Wildcat, I'm getting excited and then the play doesn't go off and I'm like, well, I don't know that would have worked tonight. And you saw it the week before and it worked some success against Tampa. But yeah, I thought the week before the red zone they were good. And I granted a lot of that stuff was when they were down, you know, and it was late and you know, you ever want to see Jadie and take those kind of hits, But they were effective down there with some of those three option looks. So I think, you know, in this game, you know, hopefully again opportunities number one of the red zone smarter with you know, you don't urt yourselves. But let's see if these plays work. But I like the idea of Ertz down there, like the idea of a quarterback option down there, whether he keeps it, throws it, or runs it. And obviously keep the keep hammering the rob An Eckler because that's been working for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, shake the committeers put at four and twenty five yards of offense, which is one of the best days they've had in you know, over a year. But at the same time, they only had I think about less than thirty yards on plays inside the twenty yard line. So what are they able to do to get more production out of their offense to stop stalling in these scoring positions? You know, obviously b rob is important factor there, but Jade and Daniels didn't really hit his targets as he as he would like to. So what can they do to keep the momentum going outside of the twenties and pring it inside the twenties.
Speaker 3: First off, Scotty is.
Speaker 5: The Russian judge scoring this competition because he literally said, you know, he liked my point about Jamon Davis and I still took the l anyway. So here's the deal and my wife brought this up and it's an excellent point and she's not a football expert, nor am I. Really what can they do well? As Scotty said, he's got to stop beating yourself. It's it's a it's a concentration thing, it's a it's a paying attention thing. And to get five false starts is ludicrous. You can't kill yourself and flat out the rookie made some bad throws down in the red zone, simple as that, he's going to do that. He's a rookie, left some passes in the dirt, missed opportunities. That's what they did. What can they do well? You got to pay attention and be better. Simple as that.
Speaker 3: Pay attention and you have to be more disciplined.
Speaker 5: That's what coach Quinn told me on Monday, was disciplined. Got to be more disciplined in everything you're doing. When you leave that huddle. You have to know exactly what you're doing and then not cost your team, simple as that.
Speaker 3: It's really that simple. You can physically.
Speaker 5: Execute as much as you want, but if you're crushing your squad before you ever snap the ball and you're going backwards, well you just you put your foot up in a hole that you just and you do it more than once. You just can't dig out of the fact that you're owing a six in the red zone with an offense that's you know, been garnered.
Speaker 3: By Cliff Kingsbury. You can't have that. That cannot happen and expect to win a football game.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the procedural stuff that's really putting the put the team back because there was a lot I mean, it wasn't even just in the red zone, right, there was a lot of moments they were on the first down panels, they were automatically going from first and first and ten to first and fifteen or and that it's hard to build momentum and sustain drives when you're starting off behind the sticks like that.
Speaker 1: Colin did also.
Speaker 2: Mention I want you to expand on this, like he mentioned a silent counts and things like that. Do you think that's do you think as simple as is that? Or is you know it's they're just playing more together and getting these being these taking these lumps and not not being able to produce. Like what is is if the fall starts, canna be able to get be fixed by these silent counts, because right it's gonna be very loud.
Speaker 3: It'll be loud.
Speaker 5: And Cosby said that there's still a young Scott, but I just think that's an excuse.
Speaker 3: You can be young like you want.
Speaker 5: In practice, you blare the music and they do that in the bubble as well, and you learn how to go off a silent count. The veterans know how to do it. I'm sure Ben said it in college, had to do it at some point. That's just got to be practicing. Jaydon Daniels has been in huge football games in college with stadiums that were more packed than some NFL stadiums will play in this year, so he's he's well aware of what needs to take place. Yeah, I just it just bears down to discipline, and I know that the on line coach will be working this week to make sure that that's all tightened up.
Speaker 1: As I say, now, Scott, before we move on you real quick.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Brian Robinson, and you know the kid had one hundred and thirty three rushing yards as part of the two hundred and fifteen rushing your day for the team. Do you expect that to continue to think do you think he's going to be able to build on that because this bangles defense. If there's one thing they do poorly, it is defend the run, especially up the middle of their devisit tackles all on the injury report right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I love that matchup. That's the best matchup is. We were obviously both just kind of like dreading talking about the matchup for the defense. I actually liked the offensive matchup when it comes to the strengths of this team. But yeah, I mean I think you can definitely found the rock on him and that's what they're gonna want to do. And you know, again, I just think Brian Robinson, we've seen it from the get go when the staff got in there, he's just so excited and he's he's running with such an attitude and it you know, he just feels like he's unleashed because clearly last year he was underutilized way too often. Is frustrating, you know, and it's great. I like the way to use him an Ecklert. I think each week you'll see that expand a little bit, so that that's been really exciting to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has.
Speaker 2: I think we were all very excited to see him carry the ball seventeen times and come up with, you know, two thirty plus yard plays, which he only even had that many for his entire career heading into the Giants game. So Scoreton for the last question, shout out to your wife, Chick, because she helps.
Speaker 1: You out a lot. You are now within one point of Scott.
Speaker 4: Phone a friend next time for the question three, you.
Speaker 3: Can call my wife, call Chase.
Speaker 1: Please, we do a phone.
Speaker 2: A friend here, we can do We can do that, all right, So last question. So there's gonna be several commanders players are gonna have to play big roles uh in in this game if they are able to get a win. But we're gonna stick to two here, and you mentioned one Brian Robinson Scott, but we're gonna mention another Benjamin Saint Juice, who it seemed like he he was performing the bet the better of the secondary. As you know, he went against Millie Nabors quite a bit, had a couple of pass breakups, and I think he's gonna be he's gonna be busy going up against Higgins and Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: So, uh, Chick, we will start.
Speaker 2: With you who needs to have a bigger game. Benjamin Saint Juice or Brian Robinson.
Speaker 5: Well Higgins practiced on Thursday. Start check him in the lineup. And what I liked about the Benjamin Saint Juice last week was he basically was very honest and said, look, we gave up the underneath throw because they got beat like a redhead stepchild. Uh no offense seck uh uh you know in the first game deep and and so they made they basically said, you can beat us underneath, You're not going, you know, getting behind us. But my answer is Brian Robinson. And here's why. This is a guy who obviously we know his store. He season gets shot and and comes right back and starts play year and last year we all know it. He was completely ignored in that Eric Dean of the offense. One of the reasons that Eric enemy is no longer here.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: He's a guy who runs angry, but he's got a smile on his face because he knows what's coming in this Cliff King's Ferry all up offense. And what he did last week was not only run the ball, but kens the ball and the combo of him and Austin Eckler. So it's a bus decision when b Rod gets to the line for DBS, because he is a load and he is coming hard, they have to tackle differently for him. Then all of a sudden, here comes to change the pace with Austin Eckler. Where you think you can break down, you can't break down because he's so shifty, makes moves. We saw guys catch air last week a couple of times with Austin Eckler. So a b Rob is having that kind of day that opens up everything for that offense and it has Cincinnati's defense going where's it coming from?
Speaker 3: The nest?
Speaker 5: Benmon Saint Jus just has to play his position. He's only one guy in that defense. But a b Rob does.
Speaker 3: What he could do.
Speaker 5: He creates a whole new offense for this team and creates a whole lot of problems for Cincinnati because they then don't know where it's coming from. Because not only that, but Austin Eckler, Terry McLaurin gets opened up. And oh, by the way, Noah Brown, not too shabby, not too shabby at all, and he'd creates something. So if b Rob is doing his thing, that just opens up a whole lot of.
Speaker 1: Lanes Scott what you got for me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to be different, but I'm totally a chick. Obviously. I tip my hand in the first question. You know, look, first of all Saints, you's played great last week. He was our defensive player of the game and all that stuff because he was the past breakups, the the peanut punch was the big one of the biggest plays of the game because the steels possession for you and you score on it and the Giants don't get to score. So I think he was great. I think keep doing what he's doing. I think just keep building for him. I'm I'm confident he can do that. But this is a tough matchup. I mean, whether he gets Higgins or Chase or whoever. I mean, it's it's not easy. But b Rob can dictate the way this game's played like this can change the way the game's played. You know how this works, especially with a guy like Zach Taylor. You know, one of these wiz kid offensive coaches. They didn't get a little antsy if their offense isn't get a lot of opportunities in rhythm, and then they'll do things impatiently sometimes, you know, because they haven't been on the field. So if you can take the air front of the football, keep Joe Burrow and his weird haircutting bleached hair on the sideline as long as possible. I think it really changes everything. Takes the crowd out of the game, I mean, really just sucks the life out of the other team. And I think you saw that last week in some degree with the Giants. I mean, it's old school football. It's not you know this kid in Cincinnati, you know, calling Cliff Kingsbury college offense or whatever. Man he's playing with. The defense gives him right now, right, this is the new NFL where you're not gonna let anybody beat you over the top. Dare people to be patient and running. And Cliff Kingsbury's doing what he's supposed to be doing, and so was this team. And I think it kind of plays their hands. I mean think I think one of the things we slept on we heard, Hey, Cliff kings here is the new OC. We're like, oh, air raid, man, they're gonna be throwing fifty times, They're gonna be you know, the shotgun and all the stuff. But you know, when he went back and looked at those years with Arizona. They actually ran the ball really well. I mean they were you know, and it wasn't just Kyler Murray. The running backs could really get some good space. So I'm excited to see b Robin this game and Eckler and you know, like I chick said, that could open other things that you know, everybody's been begging for Terry to get some opportunities. But they're gonna be patient. Just don't tourst it, you know. And I think Jayden, you know, had the right mindset when he talked to everybody on Thursday about this. He's got to wait for it to happen. But yeah, Noel Brown was great last week. Hect Hommy Brown. You got opportunity to make a really nice player that that wide receiver screen, you know, really was close to breaking that one to a freat figure gardage. But yeah, I think these guys. I think the offense is headed the right direction allot the way Hurst was involved, and I think all that stuff starts with b rob So he's by far the most important part of this football game. You know.
Speaker 2: Be Rob had carried about seventeen times on Sunday. He had that he had that toll or surpass it just four times all of that season. So I fully expect there could be another big averag from Brian Robinson this week. Uh every time, you know the Patriots and the Chiefs, they when they when they beat the Bengals, they were hear the ball thirty plus times. So I would fully expect you. And there's not going to be a word like it's going to be all gash plays all the time. There's gonna be a coming where where that defense is going to win a couple of times. But the good thing about b Robb is that he's able to plow through those guys and keep his legs churning and come up with these with these really gritty plays and.
Speaker 1: Occasionally has the speed to bust out of there.
Speaker 4: All right, So.
Speaker 2: After hearing everyone's points, I have tallied up the scores and Chick, it looks.
Speaker 1: Like you are the victim by one point. How you feel about that?
Speaker 3: It's Gotti hate it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know, Like first of all, I didn't even know where allowed to use spouses. I mean, I could have my wife up here telling me some proud you could have could have next time.
Speaker 1: Next time.
Speaker 2: You'll have to keep in mind that it is a group effort, not just not just one.
Speaker 4: Next time, I'm just gonna refer to a Selby article and then I'm sure i'll win immediately.
Speaker 1: Oh, in that case, that is definitely going to be a win.
Speaker 4: I read this from you, Zach this week, and you know, I'll see how that gets me.
Speaker 5: I just want to I just have one I mean, this is, this is I think this is the key to this entire week.
Speaker 3: And I have one question, and that is what kind of hair product do you use?
Speaker 1: Zach oh Man?
Speaker 2: You know, uh, it's a really simple palm made. I use a very kind It's the it's the Dove palm mad Uh Okay, yeah, not a whole lot, you know, just just a dabble, do you And you know my hair every day you gotta get the heat protected to make sure, you know, you know, mess up your hair because you're your blow drying your hair every day.
Speaker 3: But heat protected.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never heard of this in my natural born life.
Speaker 2: Well as someone who is fallically challenged, I would imagine it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I can grow let's let's be I can grow a full head of hair.
Speaker 5: I just don't I don't want to see any of the Grayce. I grew hair a couple of years ago. We're really going off topic here. I grew hair a couple of years ago and died it blonde for a bet with somebody on on social media.
Speaker 3: And when folks don't know, uh, as I grew up, I grew it.
Speaker 5: We took a picture of it, and I won a couple, let's just say, a fair amount of dollars from somebody on social media because they said that I was folloic a challenge and couldn't grow hair. Uh.
Speaker 3: They were drastically wrong.
Speaker 5: So I can grow it, uh and bind you my The top hairline is receeating like Daryl Green on a on a fly pattern.
Speaker 3: But I can still grow the full head. But I don't like the way it looks.
Speaker 5: So I think when I retire in about seventeen years, I'll let it wave out.
Speaker 2: You know, I stay corrected for sure, and hey, you know what the look works for you.
Speaker 1: Chick, I'll all that and I'll give you that appreciate.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm offended about Joe Burrow. Somebody, as you know, as you get older, doesn't grow as well as it used to, and you're like, well, what, how dare this guy Brouin a perfectly good head of hair with whatever he did to himself.
Speaker 3: How dare that's very yeah, I don't know what that is. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: I'm sure in that locker room, that Bengals locker room, they must be thinking, Joe, seriously, what do you what do you want?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Tom Cones for all of us, and I'm sure Joe Burrow myself, we'll be dealing with several follicle challenges as we as we get into the fifties and sixties. But guys, this has been fantastic. I really appreciate you guys coming on uh and everyone listening. Please be sure to rate, review, subscribe, and we will get back to you guys the next week. This has been the beat Down Podcast.