Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody in Fantasy forroz MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Pig. Sign up for Prize Picks today and use that promo code leading Off. When you do. It's me Joey p joe Piezipia, That of course is the Welsh and it's you the Peanuts, the Cracker Jackson a Thursday and the trade wins they were blowing, Welsh. Why just yesterday I was out there just mind my own business. Next thing, you know, all the trade winds start blowing, players start moving from one team to another team. Things are getting a little crazy Major League Baseball and Welsh, I know you love to hear this because you probably never hear it at home. But you were right. You were right one more time, Welsh, you were right. The Angels are wrong because they're not trading Shotani and when they fall two games short of the wildcard and Shohiltani leaves and they get a draft pick, and they have emptied out some stores of other prospects that they already have that are still not really super villa to me. You will talk about the prospects that moved. We'll talk about the Giolito trade all these things. You think that the Angels haven't seen the playoffs the last ten years, and that's suppressing. You ain't seen nothing yet, because this was their chance to cash in get the Hall of the Century for a player that nobody. I mean, you could have gotten the Hall of a century. Now again, maybe I'm wrong, Maybe the the will wasn't out there for teams to really push in to get Hotani. I find that hard to believe. But Welsh basking your own rightness? How does it feel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm just you know, I never thought they would trade him, simply because of them being the organization that traded maybe the greatest player of our generation. I think it He's almost an impossible task. I kind of think the Sodo stuff last year was really really tough, and I don't know if the teams that made the most sense were the teams that were offering the stuff that needed to be you know how we saw all these rumors of like the Diamondbacks are gonna make the trade and the Orioles like, I don't like he wanted to go there. I think they wanted to be respectful to that, and I just don't know if the huge trade patch because I think this trade was going to be held up against SODA's. The problem with Soto had so much more time. This is a pure rental, and if they were going to make the move, it would have needed to be a huge haul, like you said, and it might not just have existed. But at the end of the day, I just don't think they were really entertaining it. Maybe they got some good news about Mike Trout that we don't quite know about that he'll be back sooner they get a piece in. You know, it's hilarious too. I'm gonna watch for I'm gonna watch because they can't be done. If they're gonna do it, I will tell you this, more embarrassing will be if this is it. If they're doing this and they stop, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Stocks wasn't that The big deal?
Speaker 2: Was that? And Winter Escobar? That was one. But you know what, I feel like they need to go get a bat. I feel like they're trying to buy two pieces that will replace Otani next year. So like, well, if we have Giolito and then we get blah blah blah, this could actually be the re signed pieces we have for Losingtan, for losing Otani, but it's just like Giolito doesn't do it. I'm not shocked about it. Anything can happen with Atani, and we just got the answer sooner than we thought. We got it about a week earlier than we thought, so we don't have to worry about it. It kind of changes the market a little bit, and I fully believe that there's got to be another trade or two coming for this team. Or it just looks even. It looks sillier than the mustakas and the Porto stuff.
Speaker 1: I picture the ending to this Otani saga very similar to the end of Dead Poets Society, old classic movie with Robin Williams. Great. We haven't seen it. Run to the streaming services, go watch it. But I think they should let all of the Angels fans when he does leave a free agency. I think they should let them all in to the ballpark and they should all stand on top of the chairs and they should say Otani, Mayotani, Yes, Otani, Mayotani, and then everyone should cry. And maybe you get Ethan Hawk in there too. Just let him do it one more time. See if you know Robert Charon Letary's character didn't make it through so I can't really have him, but you know, well, why not, Josh Charles, Let's get him all. Let's have him all go up there Otani Mayotani and send him off properly. Let me, let's talk about this Gelio trade because I don't get I know it's a rental, but geez, if I'm a White Sox fan, I'm not happy with this. Hall So Lucas and Rainaldo Lopez, they get back Edgar Caro and left handed pitcher Kai Busch, twenty nine year old impending free agent. That's what Jilito was. So it is a rental. So I get that three seven nine, one two to two whip a one thirty one k to forty two strikeout walk ratio at one hundred and twenty one innings twenty one starts. He's been very good. This gives them a legitimate number two with Otani, So that is taking care of Now, you're right, they still lack bats. Caro is considered one of the better prospects in the system. Nine to sixty five ohps, seventeen homers, one hundred and eleven games at single A. So he's still ways away.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, he's in Double A now.
Speaker 1: Double A, but he's he's got seven to seventeen ops in double A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why so I made a tweet about it last night, like the Edgar Quero stuff or Carol is is kind of interesting that people an't giving him the credit and they're looking at what he's doing in double A and being like, oh, here's the struggles, and it's like, okay, well, I thin guy's twenty years old. They did the massive push thing that this organization does. There's a guy that would more typically be in like a high A at best and playing a full season here. He did that last year. He has more walks than strikeouts. This year he struggled statistically, but he just made was in the futures game. So three homers, like under two to fifty batting average doesn't look good, but he's got like almost a three ninety OVP, like I said, more walks and strikeouts, has incredible plate presence, and that organization doesn't have a like stud rookie prospect catcher. So in my eyes, there was a rumor that went out the Diamondbacks were really interested in Gilido and the White Sox wanted Brandon fought But the thing also came out saying they might be willing to move off of that. So I don't think a Brandon fought was out there. I don't think there was anything remotely club, but I think there's anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, how often you the Diamondbacks? Are you in it and they're in it? They're in it? Well, they're in it. I say, you go, you make that move.
Speaker 2: Straw made a really good move.
Speaker 1: What if we got Hendrix, Liam Hendrix and you could I mean, I wouldn't have like a deal you make.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have cried about it. I wouldn't cried about it or anything. But like Brandon thought, Brett Stram moving him over to the first base side of the rubber I really helped. It really helped in that early start. But my point is is, like I don't think there was anything else out there that they could have got like this. Ky Bush looks like he's a potential rotational piece in the future. Left hander, he's in Double A, he's closer to the Major's got a good slider fastball, and been injured a bunch and had poor results this year. But like if I was a White Sox fan, I would be happy a two month rental to get a top one hundred prospect who can be a core piece in the organization. In Quero and ky Bush is a bet. I think it's the best that they could possibly do. It's way better than it looks. And Gilido goes to I don't know, a decent spot. I saw someone in the chat be like, I wish you went to the other LA team. Yeah, I once she went to the Diamondbacks. Dodgers would have been better. But this is still a much better place. And hopefully they can fix the walk. So hopefully some of the o Tani stuff can rub off and he can stop walking.
Speaker 1: Dudes. People are speculating because I shave that a trade to the Yankees for Joe Hayo Tommy is imminent. Woo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do look clean, Joe. And there's there's a You're in New York, I am?
Speaker 1: I mean myself and Dalvin Cooker in New York. Actually, I'm visiting New York on Saturday. I have lunch planned with my TV producer. We're gonna go grab some lunch together. So you never know. Things can be happening. We do have a.
Speaker 2: Fit, we do. We do have there's an official move that is ready to be announced on tomorrow's show, though for the leading off futures that.
Speaker 1: We oh, no, that's scared. I don't even know what you're talking about. So I'm already you know, I don't know if I do, I don't know. I don't know what's going on here. Speaking of underwhelming things, I'm at Rosario and his six seventy five ops are going to go from the Guardians to the Dodgers. So they continue to add these middle infielders slash, you know, guys that can kind of play everywhere, which makes sense. I mean, if you're the Dodgers, you want flexibility in the lineup. You've got some age on that team. I think you want to make sure that you're covering your bases. Guys who can play multiple positions or the playoffs are going to be certainly helpful too. So Rosario, despite all of his shortcomings this year, he moves over. They just acquired Kiki Hernandez that he before reacquired him. I should say they got back Noah Cinder Guard And finally this has happened. My cousin has one of the best Fantasy Baseball names ever for her team. It's the Cinder Guardians of the Galaxy, and finally it's come to fruition. So I think that's kind of cool. Like this actor I had texted her immediately when I saw It's like, oh my god, art imitating life or life imitating art. I don't know one of those two things. I won't welsh as in the hell out of it. But look, I don't know what you make out of this Welsh. Syndergarden is seven era am on Resarre Cindergard's era is higher than on Mario's ops if you just take the little decipol points away. I thought that was amusing. What are your thoughts on this trade?
Speaker 2: What a dumb ass trade? What a stupid trade? What a dumb trade? This was I saw it.
Speaker 1: I guess they're just looking for warm bodies right in the rotation, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: No, they're they're gonna if he is not designated for assignment in the next couple, I'll be shocked. They're both expiring contracts, so I guess there's that. I'm Edizario is so clearly the better player here. Syndergard is a shell of whatever the hell we think he is. I don't know what he I don't know what they're doing. It doesn't if they got money, okay, you know it's a cheap team. If they got some money that came in for this trade, for taking this on. But Cindergard I think costs more. So this was stupid and this was just like the rich getting rich or like why why they keep getting away with these like moves every trade the Dodgers do. People are like, you can take.
Speaker 1: All this, have vetoed it that what happens, Well, it's.
Speaker 2: Not, yeah, David Sterning, but it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: But it was pretty bad. I mean I get it. I think they're just trying to add another body to the rotation. If one of.
Speaker 2: These players was designated for assignment, that would not shock you. In this trade, who would have been.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean Cindegard would have been first on my list.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course in the whole league, in the whole league of players starting. If I was like, I'm gonna give you three players you could pick that are gonna be designated for assignment, no Cinderguard would be at the top of that list. I don't understand it at all. And then they just get more pieces. I will tell you, we can wave goodbye to Miguel Vargas in any potential whatever this year, because with Key Hernandez and Amitersario coming in, there's no room for him, so there'll be nothing for him the rest of.
Speaker 1: The year, all right, there was no room for joy. Yesterday, Suspencer Strider took a tough no decision. He did strike out ten guys, so I got that part. But I didn't get my skinny parlay and I didn't get my big that parlay either. I'm pissed about that because the stupid Texas Rangers ruined that. Everything got ruined yesterday, Welsh. I'm not happy, awful gamble, everything was. I got to nail in my tire yesterday too.
Speaker 2: Everything's stupid here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was driving to Pure Sports Complex to see some of the rookies out here, Jacob Gonzalez who just got draped by the White Sox. I pull up, I get a thing. I gotta nail in my tire. Why do you get a nail in How do you get a nail in your tire.
Speaker 1: Without somebody to get the get it plugged, or you get it replaced.
Speaker 2: You I haven't done anything yet. I luckily was able to get home because it was late at night. It was late at night, so when we're just sitting now in the driveways, that was hopefully the tires up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you gotta put a doughnut on there or something. You gotta do something, don't. You got the triple A. They come out for you. We got the trip, you got the triple A. Of course, live in the last Carlos ro Don also living that lie improvement, going in the right direction. I guess you could say I watched a part of this game before the women's soccer game at nine o'clock. I was, I was. I'm drawn to the women's soccer. I like the women's soccer games. I did a video for it. Em betting pros now. I feel like personally infested. Disappointing outcome with the tie. But I watched Carlos Rodan pitch relatively well, one run, five and two thirds, so him getting in the right direction is good. There's rumors that Aaron Judge, the first thing really talk about too, might be returning Friday. That's the buzz going around the New York area. We'll see if that's correct. Other injury news, Evaldi's going to start for the Rangers against the Padres on Sunday, A story of Raweez will begin his minor league rehab assignment Friday. That's tomorrow with Triple A Las Vegas. Mason Miller through a twenty pitch bullpen session Wednesday. So far so good. Fingers crossed, we'll see and Juan Soto, who wasn't playing, came in the game, got a pinch walk. SODA's going to undergo an MRI for the middle finger today, So bun nice middlefing Was it the middle thing? Oh? Yeah, it was his middle finger, which basically gives the middle finger to the rest of his season, because I'm telling you right now there's a good chance he goes on the IL. I think this is the death now of the Padres. Unfortunately, if that happens like for two weeks, if you're missing him or there's some serious surgery kind of thing, I don't know. Welsh, it doesn't sound good to me. Your thoughts on one SODA's middle finger.
Speaker 2: I think we've all had some thoughts with middle fingers and Soto for some of the year as we've been going through. Yeah, it's not good. I mean you got to think about like potential powers apping. You've got to think about overall just contact. So I worry about that and I think whether it's soda or not, whether this is going to push the you know, the ball over the line. Snell and Hater have been guys that have been rumored to be moved, and the rumors have been like they would move one or both of them at the deadline.
Speaker 1: The huge win for somebody.
Speaker 2: The podcasts actually might hold the cards, right because you know the other thing I didn't even mention, but it's implied he.
Speaker 1: Think about that is not only.
Speaker 2: Is not only did the Gilito trade like show us that Otani is off the market, but he was the piece. I think we said it on here, He's the piece I think that sets the market. What does that rental stud look like compared to what multi year players would look like? He is going to start. I believe the flood market of these moves. So what does a Snell bring back more than Gilie.
Speaker 1: He's walking the ballpark? Not much, But you're right, You're absolutely right. The Snell Hater combination, that would be a big haul for somebody to get a starting a left tennis starting pitcher and a closer. I think it's also the time too, just our having that conversation too about who is up next? Like if Bednar gets traded, are they going to Holderman? Are they going somewhere else? Like who's up next? For the Pirates we already talked about if Seawall gets traded potentially that Munyos is clearly going to be that guy. Is there any nobody else too? Like if Hater gets dealt, who steps into that role? In your opinion for the Padre because I think that's what everybody should be doing this weekend is getting ahead on the waiver wire. So are there some closer situations in your opinion that could help where people can get ahead of that waiver wire dealing and maybe help themselves out. You know what, maybe some bad teams, but still, you know, doesn't saves the rest of the year in season long rod or head to head rodo that makes a difference.
Speaker 2: It's a huge thing. Yeah, you know, the Pirates one is really tough. I'm like looking obviously Holderman is said is like their eighth Zinski. Maybe one of those guys I don't see, like a lockdown player who could get it. I guess you would just go with the setup guy and Holderman. If you were to go back over to San Diego, Robert Swarez probably gets that gig and he probably gets the first opportunity. So those might be two guys you try to look at because closers are needed in the market. Also on the inverse of this, pay attention because the worst thing that could happen is a guy like bed Nar goes to a place like like the Braves, you know, and they're just like, oh, we're not committed to they wouldn't. They just got Pierce Johnson. But you know, I'm getting at where he doesn't become a starter. A team like the Diamondbacks would be phenomenal for him because then he is absolutely the closer. It probably pitched him in the eighth and the ninth just because the bullpen is such garbage. So to not only the players going so hopefully you don't lose value, but pay attention to the teams that are going to be unloading. Maybe have a little speculative ad in the next couple of days on Robert Sworez Holderman, just in case if they do get locked in as closers.
Speaker 1: Hater to the Diamondbacks is a tough sell in that division. But if they could pull that off, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I think Snell would be incredible. But to your point, the division.
Speaker 1: And that's that's even harder one of them. I could see. If you're going to give one, it's the closer.
Speaker 2: I think that diamond actually have to pay up. But I just don't think either one of those. I think the I think Bednar makes a lot of sense. I think the Diamondbacks could turn their attention there, maybe even get in the Keller talks. Keller, you know, they said the pirates were willing to listen. Diamond actually don't want to unload their roster. But if you have a controllable pitcher for multiple years and you can get a guy like Bednar in here, they might be willing to, you know, unload the farm a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'd be fascinating to see Mitch Keller and a good team. I get that would be a fascinating thing. Like does he does he? You know, when you give run support and good defense and all of those things that you would love to have as a pitcher. I wonder what you get out of mitche Kelly. I pretty much this on that guy you hadt the beginning of the year.
Speaker 2: Every Pirates player ever, You're just like, oh, you know what I would love to see for this guy.
Speaker 1: He loves see Brian Reynolds did a good lineup. I couldn't see him. He signed an extension. I could not believe that going into this year. He could have helped a lot of teams this year. Three up and three down and then more trade talk here you say. Kakuchi struck out eight guys and six innings with meryfield homeward and four Ribby's yesterday as they beat the Dodgers. Nolan Gorman three for five but not one but two homers yesterday as well, and they beat up the Diamondbacks eleven seven Welsh ear muffs, three down. Lance Lynn gave up seven runs and four and two third innings Wednesday against the Cubs. Marcus Strouman said, hold my beer, he allowed seven runs and three and a third innings. That's right, You've got nothing, lance Ln. Oh my goodness, if only someone had said that Marcus Stroman regression was coming. If only that was a show a handsome bald host that talked about how Marcus Strouman can't possibly keep this up, and it was true. Framer Valdez depressed me yesterday. Six runs and three and two thirds looks so good, Welsh looks so good. But a last, what can we do? I know we could do well, you know we could do I know. Here come you can pick some prizes. Boom Prize Picks Download Prize Picks. Go to the prize picks dot com. Sign up today with that promo code leading off one word leading off, very easy, all caps. I want you to scream into the hilltops. You get one hundred percent the positive match up to one hundred dollars when you do. And Prize pix is for all the sports. You can do Baseball ones, you can do football ones. You want to do the soccer ones. I I want anything, you name it, they got it. It's fantastic. I started get a little mad dog russo there. I got very excited. Did you see the cl Joey Vado? I caught that this morning. I didn't see it yesterday. Car.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny about that?
Speaker 1: We too. I was laughing.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about it's so funny you brought this up. Is like everybody's like, oh, Joey Vado is my favorite player. Joey Vato for president and stuff, and it was like, you want to know why to It's because it's not just because like he's super clever and stuff. He just like loves the game. There are so many jaded ass athletes, oh sure that are like, job, do you feel about this? Well, just trying to be here for the team of They say the same bull crap all the time. We never hear personality. Guys don't want to be there, entitled on their you know, their golden palace and everything, and you couldn't talk to him, can't look at that. And Joey Voda is just a dude that not only is he hilarious and funny, he just like loves life. He loves playing with the game, he loves messing around. It's just it's it's so much different that we see. I love the guy. I've been around m multiple times out here, every time. He's always a fun personality. That's it stuff. It's I wish there was more of that. I wish guys were more comfortable in their own skin in baseball and not worried they're gonna screw up a contract or screw up this or say the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: Joey vod is hilarious, love yes and the and the stuff he did with Russo yesterday. He just seems, like you said, he's enjoying himself, and he's enjoying he knows that, like the end is nigh. So this is it? Like you know, the Reds are relevant? What more could you ask for? Be nice for Joey Vado will be in the playoffs. I can't remember the last time that happened.
Speaker 2: And then you were talking like a week ago about like him and cut like we're all, look, oh my god, we love Joey.
Speaker 1: Vodo that I'm saying he shouldn't play every day. I'm saying you should be like a player coach. I think he's I think he's done. I'm happy for him. But this is a business show. This is a fantasy show, and Joey Bottle's not fantasy relevant. I'm sorry. He is relevant in real life. He is an amazing human being a great ball player. I had this argument with Oh my god, Ariel Con and I had the biggest argument once a knockdown, drag out rock 'em soccer and robot argument about Joey Vaddo being a Hall of Famer and I am but a hard no, hard no, like Joey Vado. To me, I never think of Joey Vado as one of the great players ever. I think Joey Vodo is a really good player, and he had some good seasons specled him with some not so good seasons and no postseason appearances, and we can we can blame that on him all we want or not. I don't know he's in the Hall of Fame of humans, but I don't know in terms of, you know, hall of famer, Like I know Fred McGriff is in the Hall of Fame. If you told me would you rather Fred McGriff or Joey Votto, I have no hesitation. I'm taking Fred McGriff. Fredm griff was on the Great power Hitters ever or period thirty one hundred for like a decade and like nobody cared forever. I think Paul Konerko's got better stats or snacks. He's got better both things. You go to Paul Canerko's house, he's got pretzels, he's got potato chips, he's got the talkies, he's got everything. I think Paul Canko has better Hall of Fame credentials than Joey vottem not.
Speaker 2: As good of a defender talkies.
Speaker 1: I love the canerkos. We can go find go ahead, go ahead, he nuts and cracker that's in the chat. Joey Bottle hall of Famer, Yes or no? I want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not that big on this type of stuff, Like I think.
Speaker 1: I'm asking the peanuts.
Speaker 2: It's not that I hate it, it's just I think all Hall of Fames are are watered down, and they they have like a mission, you know, it's a get players in every year, and I think we start to get like, I mean, I don't want to say name, there's a name on top of my head. I'm not going to say because I'm not going to get people yelling at me. But like I just say, I'm like, was that.
Speaker 1: Al Derek Jeter? That's wrong?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all. It's a recent one. But it's just like you get these guys when it's like, okay, they were good, but were they're Hall of Famer. I just think it's all water down.
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 2: I don't want come on, no, you got to tell I'm not looking at the stats. I'm not looking at the stats. Or anything like that. But because I need to be like locked into the stats.
Speaker 1: Everybody says no. But then somebody like Leo say, well, if this guy's a Hall of Famer, that guy's a Hall of Fame. That's the worst logic. Don't start using that. That's how you get everything watered down, Like the Welsh is saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is pretty watered down. So it's just like, I don't know, Joe Vatto's been a pretty great player in our time, one of the better OBP guys.
Speaker 1: And he's a bazillionaire or two. He made so much money playing and not playing baseball. Let's get the prize packs. Pick a prize wash why not?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's the deal you podcast listeners. You're gonna be kind of screwed today. I did give an extra option in here just in case because the games are weird. There's like a game like, right, is this episode is going to end? It's gonna be before the podcast is posted. Uh stuff is early, so blah blah blah. So sorry to you, guys. So I gave five or four here, I've got Otani strikeouts seven and a half. I love that play today, all on it So he's staying with the Angels. Hey, I'm happy strike strack strike so Otani seven and a half.
Speaker 1: He comes out there and as a blizter and gets hurt today. Oh my god, I get I can't. I don't even want to. I don't even want to show up tomorrow. That's that. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You're gonna save that clip. If Otani gets hurt, it is on you. It is on you. If Otani gets hurt. So just for me, yeah, yeah, oh, someone in the I'm just telling you it's your fault. Someone in the chat just talked about the player that I was dicey about the Hall of Fame. Francisco Alvarez hit run RBI one and a half. I'll take it. Luis Robert hit run rb I one and a half. I'll take it. And then I'll do a combo of Pete Alonzo and Lane Thomas hit run RBI three and a half. So those are four pieces that I dig if I were trying to put one together pending when you're listening to this, what do you got?
Speaker 1: All right? I feel so guilty now I got Otani and Lorenz and combined KSE twelve and a half over I got Tanner, Biby and Dylan Ce's eleven and a half over and Otani on his own seven point five over, which means I pretty much chinxed him for betting today, code I sega five and a half strikeouts over. Just do it. Let's go. They're playing the Nats again. Here we go again. We'll try to do this to get the Mets and Senga and the over. Please, let's get back on track with that one. Jose Ramira is two point five RBI. You're getting plus one forty on that bad boy today against the White Sox, and you never whenever teams are trading players, that's when teams completely just shutter the doors. So now's the time. Not that you needed to, you know, but like you saw Lance linz outing yesterday, this is the time to start picking on the White Sox. That time starts now. Guys are getting jettisoned. The locker room's gonna be miserable. I'm looking for Jose Ramirez. You could probably invest more in him too, Welsh, what do you have on the betting.
Speaker 2: Side, Yeah, man, I mean I'm on a little cold streak right now, so I'm trying to break it. Yesterday really hit me. I not that much of cultreet. The other day I had like a million bets and the one just screwed multiple things. Yesterday was bad, so today a little bit easier. I'm gonna go with a strikeout Combo Otani and Kodei Senga Boom seven and a half, five and a half, the Segon ones really so I don't want to play that like it's like minus one seventy at five and a half. Give me those two together. And that's why the podcast listeners are gonna ge screwed because Otani's going here in like ten minutes as we're going. I love that one, and I will go with the Chicago Cubs money line at one point fifteen, and I think that might also be the first five one. If I could take the first five, I'd really like that with Justin Steele going. But I'm gonna back Justin Steele today, So that is my play. Those are all that I got right now.
Speaker 1: That's all you got. You know what else we got for you too? We got so rare a MLB. It's free, it's fantasy, it's fun, it's Fantasybros dot Com slash collect sign up, try it join the league. Fantasy Bros dot Com slash leading off, leave, give so rare or try all Welsh. There's no DFS today, So I got one more question for you about trades. Eduardo Rodriguez, where does he land when all a said and done? I say Houston? Where say you?
Speaker 2: I think that's the biggest possibility. There's a rumor out there. I saw it yesterday, a rumor of like Lancelin with the Rays, which doesn't seem like a right fit, but maybe that would be something.
Speaker 1: To give you that John c Riley, you know it's like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Good, that's a good face. So like, let's assume maybe that were to happen. I think Edwardo U Sabo definitely on that Texas Rangers are a possibility. I think the Astro's got to be kind of near the forefront, and I think the Arizona Diamondbacks got to be in this. I mean, those three teams I just laid out, they should be the most aggressive I think on that pitching market right now. So who are the guys that are available? Lance Lynn, You've got Edwardo, and then I'm kind of drawing a blank.
Speaker 1: On Jordan Montgomery is gonna be out there.
Speaker 2: Jorge Montgomery. There you go. There's another one.
Speaker 1: That's the guy that I you know, see, Jordan Montgomery is like the low key the one I want. D Rodriguez is still you know, the one, but the one a for me that's like still floating out there now that Gilito's off the market. I think that Montgomery can help you, you know, because he's pitched in New York. He's pitched for the card like, he's pitched for teams that you know, in meaningful games, and that matters, you know. My only thing with with Eduardo Rodriguez is that that's my concern with him. He isn't really again I almost meant full mad. I'm with Regaez Welsh and I don't know. I don't know what are you gonna get him in a big game. I can't doubt it. Never pen to again in life with the red talks. Never happened, didn't happen at all.
Speaker 2: Your face is the best part of watching is watching your mouth and face.
Speaker 1: Is you have to make the faith.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Because it's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: See, I wish you had the hair, like we didn't get the wig.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 2: It's really disappointed we didn't get to the next year.
Speaker 1: We'll have fifteen thousand and then. Look, I'm a man of my word. We did the mustaches. Now there's only so much to do, you know, we did all those things. Now I'm continuously like, again, it's just Peter Alonzo, pi Alonso pe Alonzo for me.
Speaker 2: What is this about.
Speaker 1: I'm in a zone, me and polar Bear in his own So I got two from me the other day. I let it ride. I didn't get it off. Rodnald's hoping you get a bullpen homer. But now they got the Nationals and I'm like, okay, let's go. I gave the Nationals. That's another opportunity for pet Alonzo home runs. Where are you going with your home run call for today?
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna give a backup because this is a catcher, and if he doesn't go, I'm going Francis Squavrez. I'm gonna stay in that team, Big Bomb Alvarez. If he doesn't go today, I'm just putting it out there. Goldie is going to be my backup. So just go as a guy no matter what, except if Goldie is And then look at Razormone with the.
Speaker 1: Said good night though the back Guy thirty eight home runs Blue Harvester at thirty seven. Tater's got thirty seven, so Harvester is now tied for second. Look at Harvester, Hoffman at thirty three, Randy at thirty two, Randy, I'll get Wonky Penguin up there. You loved it a penguin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kelly's trying to get that helmet. Kelly, my kid, Kelly's then nine, just got to get on a.
Speaker 1: Good I'll say this, if we won the helmet, nobody would be happy. If Wonky won the helmet. I feel like people would be happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's respected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll send We're neither amount of money, so the helmet just comes back to me anyways.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but we're neither We're neither respected nor loved. I don't know why people are here.
Speaker 2: Someday they really doesn't appreciate that you are.
Speaker 1: But I love I love all of you. I love you all. It's great time. This Otani business Welsh like, Uh, we just watched Back to the Future the other day. My kids had seen it a long time ago. They didn't really remember it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's A.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's o A. It's fun it's funny. It's funny. You know. Yes, his mom is trying to sleep with him. Okay, fine, Like, once you get over that part, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Dad. I don't understand this part.
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking about the Sports Almanac, and I keep thinking about Otani, and I keep thinking about like the future, and I keep thinking about this moment where the angel said, and and I don't want to mince worries about this because I like good stories. I like the underdog. The idea of Trout coming back and the Angels loading up and getting in the playoffs, and Otani being in the playoffs for Major League Baseball will be the best thing for Major League Baseball. Just I'm not sold that they're gonna do it, and I'm just not sold there's enough time for them to do it, and I'm just not sold. In the end, they're not gonna regret this. So I guess we'll have to see what's gonna happen next and the offitune in tomorrow for what's gonna happen next year. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids and my al Tony, Oh my god.