Speaker 1: Big Bank. You don't be on nothing. I be on okay. So let me ask you bring you big big facts right now.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com along.
Speaker 3: From the Culture labage.
Speaker 4: Time for big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J Screen Welcome today the one and only pleasure from.
Speaker 1: What's What's up with you?
Speaker 3: How you feeling? How you feel is that I feel great? I feel good?
Speaker 1: You feel great.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful day in the Hey, there you go. Traffic, Yeah, minus the traffic. It was like a little rainy yesterday. I had to cancel my pool party, but I got another one coming up this Sunday at the Thompson Hotel. So next y'all pull up, y'all in body. It's gonna be crazy. The pleasure pool, my boy k Bachi and all of that.
Speaker 1: So you live in Atlanta, now, Yes, where were you before Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Miami?
Speaker 1: Miami in l.
Speaker 3: A prior to that, but yeah, Miami in l A.
Speaker 4: I lived what's the big difend? Thinking and just lifestyle between living out there living up here.
Speaker 2: Well, I think Atlanta is more for blacks. I've never seen the city with so many black people striving. I mean, whether you got a three hundred thousand dollars house, fifty thousand dollars house.
Speaker 3: You got a nice house. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody got their own businesses, and this is a place where you can do shit like you can you can get Like if I'm dreaming.
Speaker 3: Something, somebody know how to make it happen.
Speaker 2: I dreamed the podcasts, they gonna say, oh shit, I know somebody the microphones.
Speaker 3: Just like Atlanta, it's just a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: And Miami is kind of like Cubans, Jews, you know, everybody, kind of Hastians, Jamaica's everybody's spread out to their own little world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here you can just make it happen. So I love it here for that.
Speaker 5: So what was it like growing up in Miami?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: For me, it was like anybody else, well or not, I want to say, like anybody else.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got Haitian freens, make friends, Cuban friends.
Speaker 5: That means you probably had a lot of different food.
Speaker 2: While you were absolutely so I'm a foodie, yeah, because I'm used to like just different you know, coaches and stuff like that. But you know, for the most part, growing up there, it's like you know, you know, Uh, grandmama raised me them there, you know my mama at work, go to the park. Everybody in your community becomes your friends, you know, your child of friends. You fight every day. Yeah, I got a brother and a sister and a lot of them, you know what I'm saying. But you fight every day after school. If you lose, you fight again the next day. You know, say the same old ship.
Speaker 1: So what's what's up?
Speaker 4: We're pretty ricky, man. We see like talks of reunions, then we see division, and we see maybe.
Speaker 1: Like where where are y'all at?
Speaker 2: Like you've seen the reunion and then you've seen woman go to jail for PPP long fraudt So that put a hold on what we gotta do because it takes full God. And then you got another guy who's, you know, battling addiction to drugs and he's overcoming.
Speaker 3: That, you know what I'm saying. So some things just take time.
Speaker 2: Got another guy is good in tech and internet marketing, and I'm just gonna keep sticking to the music.
Speaker 3: I'm a songwriter.
Speaker 2: I'm a singer, and I got solo hits and I perform every day. So when we all get together, it's special. But with this thing shit, like people don't understand that. It takes a toll on everybody, you know what I'm saying, and everybody deal with it in a different way. And mental health is bro. You got some artists they stay in character the whole time. They don't know how to separate the stage. Like on the stage, I'm fucking pleasure people. When I get off the stage, I'm markets you know what I'm saying, And I roll like that every day, like I don't require much, you know what I mean. I understand walks to life. But that's the problem with a lot of people. They just stay in character the two they don't and then because of what's expected, and everybody take it a certain kind of way. Maybe you were supposed to buy you mama house, but you got fucked over.
Speaker 3: You couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: So guess what, you're gonna go to the next thing, drugs or you're gonna go to the next thing like I gotta do this or you know what I'm saying. And nobody's perfect in life, so we're not judging. We're just praying for them, and you know, when the time comes, we're gonna do what we gotta do.
Speaker 3: What would you say the biggest obstacle is being in a group, Like.
Speaker 2: The biggest obstacle for me is the work ethic, you know, seeing how it was when we started versus too, when once we made it, and then how it you know, how everybody became somebody different based on the success. You know that, Like seeing that you saying, like staying hongry basically for niggas to stay hungry, say they didn't stay home, no, meaning like you get at some point in school, you get to see who was the A students and then you get to see who's.
Speaker 3: The F students. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So if I'm a nigga in the studio twenty four hours a day, sixteen hours a day doing the students doing that, and the other niggas is just whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm saying, I'll just come and do my verse and.
Speaker 2: You gotta track me down to do their verse, or they don't take the niche shift to want to record, or you know what I'm saying, they don't want to do it. You just kind of carrying into the process. It makes you look at it in a different perspective.
Speaker 5: And a slow process frustrates the.
Speaker 2: Entire It frustrates me because I'm the creative and you know, this is what I do.
Speaker 3: Baby blew and me. We was in the studio recording ground on me for four days. You know what I'm saying. Slick them came in, did his part.
Speaker 2: We worked on this park spectacular come through Spectacul don't even like the rap he's you know, he likes to dance and he does the entertainment part of the group. So we had play to where everybody know what they're good at and then once it once it, once it starts, then it's like, damn niggas forget who do what?
Speaker 3: And you know, things like that.
Speaker 2: So that's the most frustrating part to see that we built McDonald's and niggas not taking the serious like bro, we running out of time. I'm telling them be too, k the same thing like, oh MARII fuck, what happened? Y'all built McDonald's. Y'all these rock groups and things like that. They don't have to they don't have to be friends. You'll have to go to work and have you don't have to go after work and have drinks with your coworking.
Speaker 3: But this is what y'all build. Y'all Build McDonald's, y'all Bill McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Are you still king machine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we're when we're Burger king So ship that's Bill McDonald's and Burger Kington together. Let's let's go on tour together. You know what I'm saying. And you know ship like that.
Speaker 5: So what happened?
Speaker 6: Okay, speaking of like other groups and you know, working with other.
Speaker 5: People and getting stuff together. What the fuck happened at the verses?
Speaker 3: Not what you mean?
Speaker 2: What I think happened is at the verses. I feel like it was a little unorganized. Some people have other advantages, Like when we got there, we just thought it was gonna be a DJ.
Speaker 3: These niggas had a whole dancers and all.
Speaker 2: Kinds of you know who went against So it was it was me and Samy against Bobby V and Ray j oh that and.
Speaker 3: Then there was Marion against Mario. What kind of ship.
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 4: Saying you got more hiss than all of them? You put a comment of saying you have more hits than all of them or something like that.
Speaker 2: You've seen the verses, right, you know we can go hit for I'll go hit fit with anybody in that genre. But some people just kind of bring it theyselves better because they've.
Speaker 3: Been they've been so little artists longer than me.
Speaker 2: But they don't respect me coming to the game as a solo artist because I didn't have.
Speaker 3: A you know, a long run. But I had a good run and not done.
Speaker 2: I'm about to come out with new music and all kinds of stuff that connect with the people.
Speaker 3: I never had my.
Speaker 2: Fair shake when it comes to this business, based on my childs and tribulations of what I've been through.
Speaker 3: But I'm still here.
Speaker 2: I'm still standing, I'm still connected to the streets, I'm still selling out shows.
Speaker 3: I'm still who I am. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I saw a tweet that said, if Pretty it was a it was a I guess like a female fan. If Pretty Ricky didn't break up, they would have been the greatest R and B group of all time.
Speaker 1: Do you agree or disagree with that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm the only guy that sings in the group, so how can they That don't even make sense?
Speaker 3: The three of them are rappers. I'm the only singer, so that shit gonna make sense.
Speaker 4: So you disagree, Like how you said, I got you all right? That was just the female super fan.
Speaker 2: Anybody else in the group singing no, I'm only I bring the R and B to the group and finding the sound for that. There was a rap group before I was even got in the group. I was a solo artist. Grind on Me was our first record we recorded. Eight months later we got a record there.
Speaker 3: MHM wrote that song. We all wrote the song. We wrote it together.
Speaker 2: I never want to ever make sure or make it look like I'm bigger than anybody that's in my group because we put the grind in bro, you know that who they were saying like the star of the group was like off the rips when y'all dropped who the people we got there and plocking to I think everybody had their own fans, that's the that's the thing, because we had We called it pretty ricky, right, who Michael, We called it pretty ricky.
Speaker 3: That's that's they thought it was, you know, one person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So then you find out that there's four different individuals.
Speaker 3: We're one group that you know, everybody name in the group.
Speaker 2: If you followed us because you thought it was one person, and then Travis Porter followed you know, kind of in the same way.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like our marketing was pretty cool when it comes to that.
Speaker 2: But you like a light skinned nigga with a six pack that spec if you like a nigga with dreads that slick, if you like the short, fast wrapping.
Speaker 3: Nigga that's baby blue, you like the singing nigga that'll be me. You know what I'm saying. So I think it was spread it out, like you know, and that's what make a group.
Speaker 6: So how hard was it being that they were kind of already in their own situation before they added your R and B element to it. I guess my question is how hard was it to mesh all of that together and to get accustomed into inserting yourself into the group.
Speaker 2: It wasn't hard because the first song kind of gave us like an idea, the.
Speaker 3: Momentum of what we should be doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: As we did more like I had my own songs before I got in the group. Okay, so sure.
Speaker 2: It would you be My age ain't up, but a number certain records I had before I got in group. So when we got with Jim Johnson, shouts out to Jim Johnson and Big D and Lucis Charles and everybody that was a part of the project Static Major I gotta get. But you know before, you know, before we got with them and stuff like that, or when we got with them, the song was already done.
Speaker 3: So I just sang the hook, Kid, that's out of verse. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was in a different room from them recording hooks with Static and stuff like that. And then sometimes we all get together on our way to the studio and we writing songs and you know, on the way to the studio, playing the beating, come up with a melody.
Speaker 3: When we get to the studio, you know, put it down like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So do you do you have you always sung about like real like real life ship, like ship that you go through or the ship that you I'm going somewhere with this question, but this is the first part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean during that time, I was a teenager fucking bitches all the time. So that's what we rapped. That's what we rap and singing about. So that's my said way to ask you. So you're still on the boyfriend number two ship that you was on when you made boyfriend number two. That's probably one of your most I wouldn't say, well controversial.
Speaker 3: Absolutely still still boyfriend number two.
Speaker 2: Okay, I ain't. I'm single, gotcha, I'm single. But you know, obviously you grow with the the things you write about. For me, I have several different projects. So when you do different genres of music, people be like.
Speaker 3: I want this from that. It's kind of like you're in the box.
Speaker 2: Because you got a brand. And when you think pleasure, people just think sex. Right, So after stay in that box. But I wrote wild One for Florider, I wrote Lollipop Flow Wayne, I write outside of the box.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying for other people.
Speaker 2: But and I have like different layers and different albums that's just sitting and it's about to come out thanks to my brother our Brunch and you know the team that I got Melinda and everybody else with Keith Sweat and you know boy Williams and everybody else that I fuck with.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what it is. Would you ever go like far out there?
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, you say you wrote some pop records, but like would you go like a gospel or Caribbean or afrobeast, Like would you go far away from Caribbean?
Speaker 2: I have I have a whole reggae album I lived in Jamaica for three years Kingston. Yeah, and I just got to learn the culture there and I love it there by the way. I lived there and worked with Don Corleone and Isca and Stephen McGregor and you know, just a few other cool face and you know Nikki b It was. It's a few people that are shaggy, a few people I work with out there. Sean paul Ovado shouts out to all my Jamaicans, big up, very all my Jamaicans.
Speaker 3: But I lived there for three years and I worked on the album.
Speaker 2: And yeah, oh ship, I forgot about Saruni and t O K and all those guys, Jazzy t everybody, Renaissance, everybody that I messed with in Jamaica. But yeah, I lived there for three years and worked and worked on the album there.
Speaker 3: Then I went to Australia.
Speaker 2: In London and I worked on like house music there and I created this group me and my brother Sonny Mason and my brother Jermaine, all black sync.
Speaker 3: So we got a song called could You Love Me? And it went crazy over there. House song. If you look it up, it's called could You Love Me?
Speaker 2: And I actually released it in the US It's featured in Florida too, But y'all do all genres and music. Man, who'd just say the goat from Florida is the goat from Florida. Yeah, like Uncle Luke that it wouldn't be no music if he didn't go to jail for parental advisory rights and things like that. So I'm always gonna go with Uncle Luke coming up. That's what Joab listen to coming up there with Joa listen to listen to Uncle Luke. We listened to Trick Daddy, We listened to Man. I listened to some of Everybody though too short, JD you know what I mean, eight Ball, m J g Outcast, Uh, some of Eir Piccolo some you know how you knew you want to do music though, So.
Speaker 3: I come from a musical background.
Speaker 2: My mother was in a band called the raptor the Rappers when she was younger, and my dad was in the same band, so that's how they got together, and then my dad grew on to start a group called Civil Platinum with Michael Sterling. Michael Sterling is a guy that made Doug Holiday lovers and friends at Usher Sample. They always simple his records and stuff like that, so that's like an uncle of mine. But I came up around it, like my living room was filled with instruments and stuff like that, so I ain't have no other way but to pick it up, you know.
Speaker 3: I started singing when I was nine years old.
Speaker 2: And before that, I would be in talent shows with my brother and them acting like we another bad creation, and you know, doing playground and talent shows and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Me and my cousins and all us.
Speaker 2: We just danced at the parties and wear cross colors and that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And then Immature came.
Speaker 2: Out with a song called I Would Never Lie, and I sing that song in the shower, you know, And I looked up to them and my uncle heard be.
Speaker 3: Singing the song. He was like, YO, singing for your mom, and I sing it for my mom.
Speaker 2: My mom made me rehearse, and I ended the Talents show at Dixie Park. Benji Brown was the host on the comedian Benji. He was the host of the Talent show. He'll tell you this. I won first place, and ever since then I became an artist.
Speaker 1: So culture talk not just interview courses on big facts.
Speaker 4: Right, Why does it seem like every r and b nigga want to rap, and every rapper.
Speaker 1: Now I want to sing. I don't want to rap, not you. I was saying, why does it seem like most I should say every Why do you think that is?
Speaker 3: I don't know why rappers want to sing?
Speaker 1: But hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't figure it out.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's the same reason or parallel to why.
Speaker 3: Because a rap there got to be hard, he can't do this? Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 6: But I'm thinking, like about the parallel of how we've seen, like some successful athletes try to go back to the streets and sell drugs or you know, try to get involved in like if it's a nigga that gets drafted to the NBA.
Speaker 5: It's been a few of them.
Speaker 6: I don't I can't remember their names right all, but you know how like they might get caught like with a whole bunch of weed or some ship like, but they just signed a multimillion.
Speaker 5: Dollar contract for the NBA.
Speaker 6: Shit, But they still go back to the streets and they've never done street ship before ever in life, and they choose to do it after they've become successful.
Speaker 2: I got a son like that, tell Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my son grew up you know, in in in in the suburbs.
Speaker 2: You work hard to change your kid life and get around the wrong people, and he don't understand who he is based off of who I am right and he, you know, goes down the wrong cap and you gotta fight and fight and fight and fight to figure him out and get him back to a reality. I'm him locked up right now.
Speaker 1: Hmhmm.
Speaker 2: While I was on tour, they try to charge my son for murder in the case and my face all over.
Speaker 3: The news, the whole nine and just dealing with that.
Speaker 2: While you're on tour, like, oh, ship, that's a lot. You know, obviously he's innocent, but.
Speaker 1: You're still there.
Speaker 3: You can only do what you can do.
Speaker 4: You think all the fame and just life and just all of that that that can that can affect you. Maybe having a time or the quality time to instill some of that in children.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think it's that. I think that we spend quality time, but we we we we as entertainers and people the other first generation we put our allmer taking care of our family and making sure that the next generation is straight.
Speaker 3: So it's about what goes on when you're not there, because.
Speaker 2: You can teach him everything, right, I could teach him the more I could teach him how to be, how to save his money, tell him everything in the part that the father supposed to do.
Speaker 3: When he get back home, What does the mother say, now we share everything. I was just trying to teach him responsibility.
Speaker 2: I was trying to you know, it has to respect what the man is trying to teach to his kids. So I think sometimes we can get caught up in our feelings and emotions and things like that. And I appreciate my son's mother. I would never diss my son's mother, but I just wish that it could be you know, I wish it could have been different. But we were young, trying to you know, I'm adapting to the music business. She young, trying to just figure out her life. Like you know, she didn't even get the live of my life yet because this situation.
Speaker 1: So they said anything else when I got.
Speaker 2: Big, what's weird ship you don't seem like in the musicum, like all this ship that they be talking about going on, you know, like coughing all that ship, Like, what's some weird ass ship you don't seen?
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 2: I don't be around weird ono ship, So I can't tell you that I go to strip clubs.
Speaker 3: I got damned be around real niggas. I don't. I don't be around them. What you heard, then, it's like nigga, I don't hear.
Speaker 2: I don't heard. I don't hear nothing but everywhere what a nigga business is that between them? I just respect everybody. I don't care what genre, whatever you is, I respect everybody, and I stay in my own land.
Speaker 7: Genre.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of different genres people. It's kind of like country rock. You know, where are you at? Who they are right now?
Speaker 3: You get what I'm saying. I just dout.
Speaker 2: I just dout the way dog and my own business man because you know, but I don't judge people, bro. I think that we're the biggest culture to judge somebody else of what they heard or this or this or that or that versus to just seeing what the truth is. And what about the forgiveness process. You know what I'm saying, You damn be forgiven, forget not everything, but ship some things.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Because the man I was when I was fifteen, not no about to be forty.
Speaker 3: That's two different people.
Speaker 2: What you feel like some unforgivable shit is though I'm a teacher, you couldn't come back from from a free and family member of anybody death.
Speaker 4: So you say murder, Yeah, yeah, if you kill mine from the brother m hm. So when you see it, I ain't trying to really even be messing. When you see that those parents that say we forgive the police that killed that kid, you know, I feel being the bigger people is that that test.
Speaker 3: Is probably some people wored like that, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna tell you some ship though for real, me forgiving a lot of people in the business.
Speaker 3: Made me be like a lot happier.
Speaker 2: And I don't live with I don't be I don't become that ship because at one point you get around some people that already talk about is they past. They can never talk about the future. They just you'll get with them and they just talk about the past. Man, when I was and they still hurt from the past. They never forget the past. So I will say that me being forgiven to a lot of ship that happened, you know, make me a better person. So you believe in forgiveness, Yeah, in certain you've you believe in letting it go, like you true ain't forgive me because you ain't gonna let it.
Speaker 3: They can't do what they did again, right, Yeah, not.
Speaker 2: A giving like when you forgive somebody, you really open the door for them today to do the same ship you again. That's forgiving. That's forgiven. Forgive the reader, look at it. Look when we look at it.
Speaker 1: That's supposed because a lot, a lot happened.
Speaker 4: If a woman keep forgiving her man or whatever in any situation for cheating, and they keep doing it, if they keep if they keep allowing them to do it, they repeatedly forgiving it.
Speaker 2: Like it's like, you know, what's what's there saying shamey once, shame me twice for me once?
Speaker 3: What what's the saying on you for on me?
Speaker 5: Same on you bite me twice, shame on me.
Speaker 3: It's like that, like you got away with it. I know your thief.
Speaker 2: You know, life is like my my grandmama says, life is like a long handed spoon. You learn how to deal with people. You know, some people you deal with them from this level, and some people you don't at all. That's just what the industry is. It's like you know, every time you see nigga, this isn't gonna be like just do record mand fuck with me. You know, you hit them, here can re respond. So when you see them, we don't even got to do that. Bro, How you doing see how to deal with it? You know who is who?
Speaker 3: And what is what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're saying, accepted for what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Like if you're fuck nigga, you're fucking I can't, well I beat your ass. You're still fucking you, So why should I beat your ass? You got some childhood morals and values and all kind of cities you gotta deal with. But the people that I deal with, we understand what it's like to do good business. And you know, you know, and that's just what it is.
Speaker 4: You think you think you think like the industry like so you become comfortable in yourself. But you think that this industry like drives certain people like mentally crazy, Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I from are crazy.
Speaker 2: They like think about living as a character that you didn't you, you was not born to be you. Okay, I'm Marcus. It's almost like I don't know, I don't I'm not.
Speaker 4: Even gonna say that please do, please say no, I'm not please do.
Speaker 3: I'm not say that. I don't know that back then. But it's like the same person, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like you really think you're this because somebody told you that you're this, But when you grew up, you was not this bro you gotta hit record, So you think of this now, Right, people are whether you got a hit movie, whether you gotta whatever, right you're saying, you're saying they start who they is off for what they've accomplished. Like if they do some shit and everybody know now they trying to fit who they think that person should be instead of being themself. Right, Like think about it, celebrities dating celebrities and ship.
Speaker 3: It's like some girls will date you because that's a look.
Speaker 2: That's a look to the image. And what kind of shit is that? What kind of love is love?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: So then what kind of shit is that?
Speaker 2: So then if you don't have real love and real affection and real feelings towards people and real.
Speaker 3: Like them, that's fucked up. Then you're becoming this character.
Speaker 2: So I've watched people become a character and they stay inside this character. To me, they mentally ill bro, no fact they talk about this seven third person bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that in real time they become.
Speaker 2: This like you'll be like, damn, bro, we all got money, we all you know, no matter what, long as you got a roof of your head, some people got more than others. Cool, but long as you're happy, it's all the matter. I don't seen people in forty million dollar mansions fucking miserable living in LA and.
Speaker 6: Then this nigga's sleeping up under the bridge in the box that are living a life.
Speaker 2: No, it's people that's in Jamaica who work with nine to five, who's selling water in the streets, who you know, we'll share a Q room with you and give you a piece of They fished.
Speaker 3: They just fried and just want.
Speaker 2: To hear some music and happen because they understand what living is about.
Speaker 4: Hit you think, you think to a certain extent, though, that's what it may take to be great, Like you could be really good, but like the greats all seem to have this distorted story, like it's never just black and white.
Speaker 3: I think that the way this ship is now, it ain't.
Speaker 2: Its it's politics, bro, it's hand chosen. It's not like it's no more great. It's hand it's hand picked, it's it's it's it's rigged like an election.
Speaker 3: Damn, you said the music industry rigged like a lection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it don't depend like basically saying, it don't matter how talenty you are, how much you work, if you got to get that look and went from being talented too popular, you know what I'm saying. So if I'm on Instagram getting views and do whatever I gotta do to get views and this this and that, that and that, it ain't about talent no more. It's about how many harmonies I can stack, or the fact that I number theory of music, or the time that I put into learning how to make music, or the years that I speak. It's about popularity. You got the girls on Love and hip Hop making music now, damn, and it's like, Okay, she's popular.
Speaker 3: That's that. Come on, Who is.
Speaker 1: The last great? Though?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think who was great? Who was the last great? And this is all opinionated the last great great artists in terms of what like what you just telling Swift great?
Speaker 2: It's Drake great. Drake is definitely great. Telling Swift is definitely great.
Speaker 4: But you're saying, like posts, but if it wasn't for Wayne and going through what he'd been through, Drake wouldn't have been Drake.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like they.
Speaker 2: Like Nikki and all of them, you know, with with Wayne what he had going get like being under the hardest artists. They started off on two buses. They have to take the minivans and go to radio.
Speaker 3: Stations one by one by one night we did. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The next thing they getting bottles of Don Perry on and you know what I'm saying, they have to go through the private jets they like, you know, somebody paid the way for them to do that, and Wayne was one.
Speaker 1: Of the hmm. That's an interesting perspective, you feel.
Speaker 2: Look at the look at the look at the college players now they getting paid.
Speaker 3: Now who paid the way for that? So you're saying that they may not be great.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like everything was done down for them for you know, each generation gets worse. I feel, I'm saying, has the music industry which way they rigging it? Well, before you had radio, that was a system. You got BT on the.
Speaker 3: Sixth and Park, that was a system.
Speaker 2: You got Spotify, You're all these different somebody's ahead of these things and saying when you look at these playlists, you'll be like, damn, that's the R and B playlist. That ain't no fucking R and B. Bro, You'd be like, who put this playlist together? Not a person that lived R and B. Not a person that's going to all the R and B parties and living this lifestyle and grew up, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, it's somebody that is not a part of the culture.
Speaker 3: Since we're talking about culture.
Speaker 6: Damn, the curators are really far removed from the reality of R and B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like, okay, how many how many how many okay, how many.
Speaker 3: Jewish R and B artists are there versus how many like black kids are there?
Speaker 5: You know, I need the Jews are out numbered? Huh, the Jews are out numbered.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, how many? How many? How many Jewish R and B artists?
Speaker 5: You know, I can't name one?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's my point. And not against nothing against Jewish people.
Speaker 2: I love everybody, but just think about that little black boys and little black girls. They take from the hood and they don't make you a brand. These people ain't never had nothing go crazy. Yeah, they staying character. They're not mentally saying. Think about in the past, generations and generations before what those artists that now some of them do shows still and people celebrate them because R and B is a celebration and we have our own parties and ship now. But just think about that, brom mhould.
Speaker 4: You would you tell some you advise people to get in this ship or do something else young young people.
Speaker 2: I would advise anybody to do what they want to do, because you can do what you want to do.
Speaker 3: Like this, this world and this earth is.
Speaker 2: For the taking, bro, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you put your mind to go after it, you know what I mean, just look at the history before beforehand.
Speaker 3: And and see how you can make your mark. I'm pretty sure Drake did it.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure a lot of people look at the history and Okay, that's how this person messed up, and that's what this person did.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna do just just be smart about it, that's all. Mhmm.
Speaker 1: What you think, Easier Rapper singer, I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say either, because it's hard being a creative be right, rap though I can't, But it's hard being the creator based on what you're going through, you know what I'm saying. Singing, obviously you gotta get notes and ship right, but rapping you gotta rap on the same frequency and be able to deliver, you know what I'm saying what people want to hear.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, it's the same thing if you got to music.
Speaker 6: So outside of music and R and B and all of that kind of stuff, I know you said that you were a foodie.
Speaker 5: So what do you like to cook?
Speaker 3: Or can I can cook?
Speaker 5: I can cook like basic Cameron or hot dog cook.
Speaker 3: Or like, yeah, I can I can cook everything.
Speaker 5: Spanish squad outfreid I'll cook.
Speaker 2: I can cook. Everybody can cook our freid on. That's that's y'all go to like women, y'all be getting lazy.
Speaker 5: But can you properly? Yes, that's easy.
Speaker 3: If you can fry conk, you can fry fish, you can fry kelamara. If you will cook, you.
Speaker 5: Know that, but you know you can overcook it and it can be tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't. You can overcook anything. Ye gotta be just kind of mar.
Speaker 5: Yes. Okay, So outside of the cooking.
Speaker 6: What else do you like to do, Like, what are some of your hobbies or favorite actippies.
Speaker 3: I like to go hunting. I like to kill things.
Speaker 5: Like game or like duck hunting, like what.
Speaker 3: I like to kill things like animals and ship.
Speaker 5: So game.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm more so like a game night type of dude.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I like to play cards like tongue, roll dice, play twister.
Speaker 3: Nah, I don't play twister.
Speaker 2: I play I play say, I shoot se low, I play tongue, I play spades, I play you know the real nigga you're talking about the rapper twister. That's my dog. But outside of that, we ain't playing. I'm gonna watch the girls play Twisted Down. I'll pay you to that Twisted You know.
Speaker 6: A lot of people like we played. I used to be in college drunk game night. You gotta spin the thing and then you gotta put like your left hand on the red dot and then your right leg on the blue dot, and you gotta try not to fall. You gotta twist yourself and like not the fall.
Speaker 1: You see that commercial before. Yeah, you seen that ship before playing pistol.
Speaker 3: That's not the three fourth shot.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I always shoot. I'm a shooter.
Speaker 3: So rock is rock?
Speaker 5: No, but I played that, but I'm always shoot.
Speaker 7: Rock paper scissors. She gotta pick one. Okay, three rocks rock? See so I beat you? Did you cut the paper? But normally the paper can crumple.
Speaker 3: Up the lost that's what is it? Okay, rock paper, shoot some paper couple. She noint gotta take the shot.
Speaker 5: Oh, shoot the shot, not to shoot the game. Shoot the gun.
Speaker 3: I didn't know, like, oh, I want to play? Huh?
Speaker 1: Got crazy?
Speaker 3: Okay? Drinking or nothing? Now object with you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna you gotta make a hangout for the niggas that ain't here.
Speaker 3: What made you move out to city?
Speaker 7: What like?
Speaker 3: What made you move away from home? White? US State? Like what I feel like?
Speaker 2: So my whole career, I'm a living in Miami. You I'm limited to I can to who I can work with. So my whole career I worked with just Jim Johnson and Big Dye and then of course you got Cool and Dre down there.
Speaker 3: You got Rico Love. That's my brother and ship. You know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's a few other people down there, but people go to Miamy and be on vacation. You said, basically, you need to be inspired. Way wait where you can be here, be there, be here. You know what I'm saying, get some work, work done. So so no, my whole career, I was against it because I didn't understand it. And and then my men talk, he sweat. He was like, Yo, come on out here and just you know, try Leonard, you know. And I got the opportunity to work with Brian Mickael Cox, JD fucking you know, Zatoven fucking like I got the Sean Gary Uh, Damien Thomas, like I got the little Like I got to work with so many different people, and it's like, well damn, this is behind down here. Like everybody got a restaurant in Atlanta, A black person get a restaurant in Miami's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh shit, you got a fucking restaurant. You like, go to my home with shit down the street. I'm gonna go to you know.
Speaker 2: I just I just love to see black excellence and I love to see black people doing their thing. Like look at everybody here, Maron, it's us. You know, and in Miami, we don't. We don't have that, So you limit it to what you can do and what you can accomplish. So for me to have all these albums, you know, ready with and I don't work with all these great people and the fact that Boosy on my first single, you know, birthday sex, I can go to Boosy, got a pool, come to my pool party, pull on a do like everybody's here.
Speaker 3: I just loved it about the city, like I love that.
Speaker 5: So do you think you ever want to leave and go somewhere else?
Speaker 3: This is the first place I ever moved to.
Speaker 2: When I go to other places like l A, I'll be like I lived there for three years too, but you know it was like, eh, people here just so genuine and so cool, and it's just a place I just feel like home. Every time I leave too long, I gotta I gotta get back. Today they charging too much for bottle prices. They acting like that, give me give me back to Atlanta. They doing this, they fucking were going back. I gotta get back home. Yeah, yeah, feel me, Yeah, nigga, Like you know, I'm everywhere.
Speaker 3: I'm on the South, I'm merrywell, I'm on the South Side. I'm everywhere. But yeah, I'm a strip club king.
Speaker 2: Ask anybody any R and B nigga at they't outside, I'm outside.
Speaker 3: You're gonna You're gonna see me at Magic City. You're gonna see me as.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see me out and about doing my thing, you know what I'm saying, minding my business, you feel me?
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this. Are you into politics at all?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Okay, So you don't have any kind of like opinion on what's going on with Trump or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Nope, Okay, You're a voter, not a voter.
Speaker 2: I think everybody should vote, you know, based on what they believe in and who they think.
Speaker 3: You know, But I just don't get into that kind of stuff. Bro.
Speaker 5: Do you understand the importance of it?
Speaker 3: But I just don't. I'm an R and B singer, and my job is to.
Speaker 5: Make people move and groove.
Speaker 2: Make people fall in love again, make people, you know, make babies, make people when they break up and ship get them back together, you know, you know, set the mood for a good evening, good vibes. I'm not in that, okay, man.
Speaker 4: A long lasting narrative is the one of like, uh, you know, artists getting into bad contracts and shit. And I think I read somewhere where there was some some some some business stuff that you went through as well, like how do you think artists can avoid that bad contract shit?
Speaker 1: And who do you think is that fault?
Speaker 4: Because they always kind of want to blame I guess, like the labels and all that type of stuff. And in the same respect, the labels, labels and managers might say the artists should have had a lawyer, like what's your what's your take on all that?
Speaker 2: When I got in the game, my father figure, who was an investor who invested in our career as a group.
Speaker 3: He made us sign a contract. No lawyer, no nothing.
Speaker 2: He said, sorry, man, you know I gotta make y'all sign this contract because Atlantic making me do it and whatever. I'm a kid from the streets, you know what I'm saying. So my mother wasn't there to look over the contract. My father was in there to look over the contract. I signed off the loyalty storm. Coming from nothing, you know what I'm saying. This then got a big house, he got everything.
Speaker 3: He know, you know what I'm saying. He know the way I was thinking.
Speaker 2: That he got my best interest int heart, but he know he doing the whole damn time, you know what I'm saying. So then when time's come to where he feel like he owned you, because when that comes to ego, like he owned you, like I own this nigga man, Like y'all just want my own house and my own car, bro, because we know we're plottingum now and you ain't got no money what and that's when all hell break loose, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Then, what the what the people that the labeled do?
Speaker 1: How do you say he was plating on y'all? Didn't have a car in the house?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: We stayed in his house. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I stayed in his house for like eight months before we got a deal. Then after that we'll be on the road twenty four seven, twenty four seven, you know, performing, performing performance, So you ain't got time.
Speaker 3: To spend money because you were in four cities in one day.
Speaker 2: So you finally get home and you get a real checked like okay, I got a son at this time, all kind of shit like yo, man, like I just want to Yeah, I'm a Brown these niggas twenty four seven. I need my own space kind of shit for.
Speaker 5: My fucking family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I say, nigga, you ain't nigga, you ain't got no money.
Speaker 2: I charged you for the forts and the knife and the pillow that you set on it, the cup people that itemized list of everything in this house, and say, I spent my money on that. And I was like, well, Jez had a solo deal with Boys in the Hood. Yeah, it was in Boys in the Hood, but he had a soldo. So I said, well, I ain't understand the business understood. Why can't I get a solo deal like Jesus to get some money there? Right, don't you ever think about going solo?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 2: I own you, I said, but I don't need to sell a contract to be in the group. And then he was like, I owned you. And that's when I was like, hold on and all hell broke loose. You know what I'm saying. I want and have got my own lawyer, my own manager. Jimmy Henchman was my manager at the time. And you know, I worked my way out of that situation thanks to Brian McKinney. He gave me like seventy thousand at one point to fight the case and and was, you know, a part of my whole process and the starting the label and all that kind of stuff. And you know, after a while, I kept putting out songs replies, Yo, Gotti, little Wayne, all those guys help me. Thank y'all got so much, all of y'all and ship. I forced their hand to let me out of my contract. I gave him five hundred thousand and never look back.
Speaker 1: They said, else when I got big.
Speaker 3: What was you the first one to like? I was if it was if this is n w A, I was ice cube And the same thing.
Speaker 2: Happened, because it happens over and over and over and over and over again. Yeah, and they divide and conquer. They see us fighting each other, they getting between. They gained the power because we're too ignorant to come together and say, now you know what, I ain't like this, so we communicator. You know what I'm saying. And then at the end of the day you get the Hot Boys reunion. So was you trying to tell them the other one? Yes, what they were saying, that's their father, So they can't go against their father.
Speaker 1: That their blood.
Speaker 3: But as time going, the nigga.
Speaker 6: That was telling you that you owed for forks and spoons was their father.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was all y'all father, right, basically blood. That was their blood father.
Speaker 2: But because because the way I came up, I looked at him like a father, thinking, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, yeah, I thought you were speaking like figuratively not literally.
Speaker 3: No, that was their father, two of them, bare baby blueing spectacle. That was their father.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: But I still, you know, I still appreciate him to this day because it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I'm at.
Speaker 3: But ship got fucked up. Ben niggas.
Speaker 2: They had the business the right way, and shit's all good. I'll never discredit anybody because we're still here and we still got yeah, we still his money and everything he did still help me get here.
Speaker 1: So sure you damn So how can it be avoided?
Speaker 3: Should it be avoided?
Speaker 4: Do you think you're kind of giving the credit to bringing you to where you are?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: It's your journey, it's your story. How can it be avoided or should it be avoided?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, because sometimes you got to go through things and learn things, bro, And I will never take back anything.
Speaker 3: And I've been through because I'm happy as fuck. Like I learned.
Speaker 2: Everything from the you know, from from growing up, telemarketing job, fucking selling dope, whatever the fuck I did when I was growing up, locked up at a young age.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 2: All, you know what I'm saying, and coming, you know, to to.
Speaker 3: This, to this level. And I done been through the irs, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: For him, him him not reporting money and ship like that and me having to pay it back as a solo artist. Nigga, that was the crazy ship, nigga, having all your ship taken. I've been through it all ups and downs, but I'm still up and the people that still rocking me, they still rocking me. And that's just life.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure feece story, man, It's a pleasure fee story. So you already kind of talked about you about to drop some new music. You're kind of telling us off the off the off the line about what is it when it's two thousand and two, explain that break all that down. So it's just.
Speaker 2: Everything that goes On and Pinouts two thousand and two, just different relationships and stories and different nights and just what goes on is a lifestyle.
Speaker 3: R and B is a lifestyle.
Speaker 2: So what me and Al are doing now is our brunch where pretty much branding.
Speaker 3: That particular thing.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna start with products, sex toys, sex enhancement products, you know, things like that, under the pleasure of my PE brand. And I'm doing everything like when I come to cities, I'm doing happy hours, you know, I'm doing but less kind of strip club nights. So I'm gonna be doing Monday nights at ONYX Happy Hour from three to eight. But I'm gona put on the for Less show and let people know, like you know, and it's like a trapping bee.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. So it's like a trapping b type of thing, like to.
Speaker 2: Where you're gonna see Lisa Ray, you know, dancing the scenes, like you know, you're gonna see that kind of thing that you're gonna see like a real show. So shouts out to everybody, franking everybody at Onyx. We about to do that. Then I got the pleasure pool at the Thompson Hotel on Sundays, So y'all pull up on me. It's gonna be crazy everything every Sunday. So come here Sunday, next Sunday. Every Sunday is gonna be lit right on East faces. Yeah, right there, So y'all pull up. It's gonna be plenty of ladies there. And we just branding the product now.
Speaker 3: Okay, m hm.
Speaker 1: And what about signing other artists? Not your thing?
Speaker 3: We're gonna get to that.
Speaker 2: I've been working with so many different artists and throughout the time because I'm a songwriter. But first it's just, you know, some artists are unappreciative. I understand. My managers go through they disloyal you can get a free studio time and whatever the fuck record songs with him, and now just go to somebody like it's no loyalty in the game and sweat say, don't work with nobody that you signed him. And I didn't listen to him at first. I was like, you know what, I don't just try to do it differently than how you did it when you were you know, young. And some of these artists they disappointed me because it got hit records and they still just looking for a wave instead of wanting to do the work, and social media makes it, you know, different, because they don't want to put the work in.
Speaker 3: I knew how to put the work in, and we was our own street team.
Speaker 2: We had to go to every city and touch a million hands, to sell a million records. We had to perform and make a person a fan every single night. We had to have a relationship with the DJs, be respectful, respectful to the people before us. Like that was a different code in this shit. Now it's like the adults are trying to follow the kids. They'll be cool. When I rode with you know, I rode to school with my mama. Shit, I listened to what she listened to. I wasn't listening to. I couldn't cuss around my mama certain things. Is I'll do windo bro yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could.
Speaker 3: Cuss around your grandmama and your mama play certain ship. You couldn't. You might get around your.
Speaker 2: Friends because but ship, all right, knock your tea pat right, and you then not tell you how your tea got nothing. We come from drinking drinking water out of the water fountain in the in the in the water holes. You know, like we're different, these kids different in the iPad all day. My boy, they getting the same information as adults. You can see your teacher in a bikini.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I saw that, how, but.
Speaker 3: She don't look at it that way because she like, I'm just living my life.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: There's no discretion anymore. Yeah, I never looked at like that. You're right, there's no like and nobody sees it.
Speaker 1: Bro Well, I think people see it.
Speaker 2: They just they don't because they continuously think about it, you.
Speaker 4: Know how you say you just find like ignore it and people see what's going on. They just try to ship.
Speaker 3: I've been in strip club and I'll be like, I can't post that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Because damn, my niece might be watching because she watches my you know.
Speaker 3: Or I can't post that, but ship nobody else care.
Speaker 1: Damn hm.
Speaker 2: And that's the hardest part about putting together Penhouse two thousand and two, because we gotta find a platform to where we can do the BT uncut, you know, to where it don't But it's hard.
Speaker 4: Kids want to get up in Pinhouse two two thousand however, they got to tell.
Speaker 3: Me that they get up here. Nah, we don't need to in there. There just adults on h what you do with the phones. You gotta leave your phone in the car.
Speaker 2: H They got a lot their phone up when they come in to come through the thought.
Speaker 3: Nah, no, no, ain't. I don't deal with a lot of people. They ain't.
Speaker 2: Ain't that ain't no freak off coming at that kind of ship. They's just saying to keep it out the way up though. No recording, no recording.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: What I want to do is I want to take the art of dancing, bro, and I want to really highlight some of the best dancers to dance to R and B.
Speaker 3: Because when you go to the strip club, you get some.
Speaker 2: Girls they didn't even experience. They just do this, do this, and it's like that they ain't no experience, bro.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. They don't know how to like entertain.
Speaker 2: So this is really for the entertainers, but like the girls that really like to entertain, not just been over and look, I got you every song, right, bro, And I'm spending like five thousand dollars that I just made working hard for just throwing it for.
Speaker 3: No reason, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The real thing is like it's twenty dollars a song, so you probably just deserve twenty dollars because you ain't even putting no effort and to make me feel.
Speaker 3: Like I want to spend you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think a lot of strippers lay stripping. They've gotten lazy.
Speaker 3: Especially they're lazy, bro, They're fucking lazy. And we work so hard for our money right to they entitled and lazy. I don't you know. We're trying to change that narrative.
Speaker 1: Make strippers again.
Speaker 3: We're trying to.
Speaker 2: Much like this is what I do. I test all my records in the strip club. If you can't break an R and B record in the strip club, then you ain't got to hit, you know what I'm saying. So I test them and that you know, over time, and I tip a lot of girls and you know.
Speaker 3: Ship like that. But yeah, they're lazy, man.
Speaker 1: Mhm. It was one thing you'll bring back the R and B if you could.
Speaker 3: Slow dancing mm hmmm, slow dancing in the club.
Speaker 2: And just appreciating the music, because that's what the slow dance was about. It's about the end of this song, and this song is so good that we connect to this song and we're gonna rub up and fill them up on each other.
Speaker 4: Oh we're gonna fuck after, but before ever be slow dancing on. Somebody gotta make some slow music.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what I'm saying is they're they're they're category guys that they're saying that rapping niggas that's singing is R and B now, and that's not the case, you know what I'm saying, because they got it to the point where the niggas microphone ain't on dog they singing through auto tune.
Speaker 3: They thinking through auto tune.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: So if you're singing out of the box, if you a future, love you better, how do you catch I just think it's good.
Speaker 1: I kind of be on it. Just good music and music that I don't care for. I think it's good music. How do you categorize something like that?
Speaker 3: New leaking them how to sing and ship?
Speaker 1: Go? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know so Future is a goat. I love Future, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But sometimes Future you can get somebody to sing your hooks for you, bro, because not every note you sing sound good.
Speaker 3: You've got a part of his art though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Ain't trying to see you. You're looking at it from the technical point because you really know music. But sometimes niggas feel like I ain't trying to hit it. No, I'm just trying to make you feel the pain in this shit. I you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it from a nigga. You just took my job type of shit. Let me do that, yeah, let me do me sing that pain. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: So if it's a team nigga, right, yeah, the quarterback, I'm the running back.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. We're gonna get this touchdown. But y'all just put me out of business. It survives us because y'all y'all. So the way to take my job.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 5: About like the whole.
Speaker 2: Clubs not saying it ain't five brother, let me do this bro, you know yeah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: Another thing that that I think is an issue too, is is like the way that a lot of these clubs are set up now because most clubs don't have a dance board.
Speaker 5: They're just all sections. So it's like it's hard to it'll be kind of hard to like.
Speaker 6: Encourage getting back to dancing and you know how it used to be because it's not really a space to properly do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's why we move in the chairs that are or were move into sections.
Speaker 3: Oh really, the section is going to be on the side.
Speaker 2: We're moving the sections and we're gonna make it a different kind of feel.
Speaker 3: For real, for people that come.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm handpicking all the waitresses, all of the dances and all of the stuff.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. I'm there. I want to see that.
Speaker 3: I'm there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, so so you're gonna see, You're gonna see uh ah, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you're about to make it a different kind of field, different kind of experience. It's gonna be an experience during the happy hour, something different for Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Okay, hmm.
Speaker 3: It's ten dollars parking and it's affordable for everybody.
Speaker 2: It's affordable, like you got drink specials, we got you know, just different things that we're going to make it play for everybody to just come pull up on us. You know what I'm saying, because you know, one hundred dollars park and all the crazy nigga we ain't doing, especially during traffic time.
Speaker 3: You know what traffic, you know what traffic. I got to get here.
Speaker 2: I'm stopping somewhere, I'm stopping at on behind l a Living people that don't point everything the menu is on point.
Speaker 5: They got good mashed potatoes.
Speaker 3: Too, We got good everything.
Speaker 5: We got.
Speaker 3: Chop.
Speaker 2: You doing Sunday the pool party, Monday match Sundays and Mondays, Sunday money.
Speaker 3: Sundays and Monday.
Speaker 2: You're gonna bring the girl from the pool party. I'm bringing the whole city the hot because you know, well.
Speaker 1: You know where to go during to the other than you said, it's a day party on Monday. Yeah, okay, Sunday Sunday. You know what I'm saying, Onyx is Monday day. Yeah, okay, you get that's perfect. You can go to Magic to get it started to Magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get off work. Come on if you just board.
Speaker 2: You know how Platinum used to be like during the day. What yeah, this is during everybody like we need that energy back.
Speaker 5: So it's nowhere to go during the day except baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah closed down?
Speaker 1: What is it? Go go rush go It was right here.
Speaker 3: What what's what's not? Cheatadh, Cheatadh? They just closed up. Go something.
Speaker 1: You got to go room? Oh go room, We'll go rooms, the club club and no, you.
Speaker 2: Just had a day ship here bro where it's right off of Damn. I'm just learning the streets here.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's about like a gas station in the court about the highway?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about did yeah.
Speaker 5: The day open it up?
Speaker 1: Back up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But they closed that one down? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But is he got some bigger and better ship on the way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that I go to the flame and girl, that's listen. I don't go nowhere but strip clubs because that's my that's my bile what I'm saying. And if an R and B song came playing the strip club, then you ain't got to hit, you know what I'm saying. And these R and B niggas don't be outside, they don't they don't be outside. I'll be outside, bro. Yeah, I'll bet I go to all the day ship nights. That's all I do.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The army parties gotta pay me to pull up, But sometimes I go through and show love. I went to Sweet Lounges last night and just you know, pull up on my boy Tory and show him some love.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Me, let me grab the mic and you know, me and the twin Brian from Jacket Edge, you know, we're just gonna pull up some time and day.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that's hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but I'm ensured about this urban burlesque. I can't wait to see that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be crazy. And then me and Candy about to link up and do some ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah she got she got that ship already, like that ship.
Speaker 1: Would it be?
Speaker 3: Like I'm thinking ahead, you know what I'm saying. So okay, and I did I did her Actually I did her Dungeon party.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah, performed that, you know, Candy' dungeon bouns shot the candy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's doing that like she did Fox in Atlanta. Right, Nah, we did it? Was it is it called the Battery some some oh yeah yeah yeah. It was the Battery of Mariella by the ball park. Yeah it was some Yeah. It was over there the Rocks and Colah exactly that that's what the rocks. It was crazy, It was crazy. It was that. So we're about to take over that, you know. Yeah, that kind of thing.
Speaker 5: But that's a whole other world of people.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, no, nah, everybody in that kind of ship. They just don't say it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the end of that going to their little search web all everybody watched pooring this ship. What porn did you watch today, today.
Speaker 3: Today, yesterday.
Speaker 2: So you're all telling me everybody and nobody watched porn this week.
Speaker 1: I stopped.
Speaker 2: I stopped a long time watching for nobody. I stopped long term today, yesterday. Okay, within the last ten days, did you watch porn?
Speaker 3: Motherfucker? Be honest.
Speaker 5: Just what I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Tell y'all, Like you feel me this week, that's what we're going.
Speaker 2: To so magic a magic coming to magic, coming to Onyx. Right, and you can see something that you saw on the porn in the show. You're gonna pull up for that, right, You're tired of the same dancing and chop music, and we're gonna do trapping be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Guys shaking and looking back now we're from the put on the show.
Speaker 5: You're like, they're really gonna have to perform.
Speaker 2: It's really it's gonna be real show. Yeah, you might see a girls strapping a girl on in my shoes. You don't know what you're gonna see in my shop, but we're gonna make it very interesting.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: That's what's gonna keep it going on.
Speaker 1: Sean j will be there.
Speaker 2: You might see you might see two girls in the shower like whatever. We I'm thinking out the box with this, you know what I'm saying, because it's just needed, and you get to do it before after hours, you get to do it before you go home.
Speaker 5: So so you're doing it still go home and get up before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's from three to nine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yes, y'all.
Speaker 3: When y'all pull up, I got y'allm gonna take care of y'all. Y'all good to go. I'm gonna get y'all whatever y'all need.
Speaker 2: I got y'all, and hopefully y'all can talk about experience after y'all experienced the experience.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna be up and running in about two weeks, so let's get ready for that pleasure.
Speaker 1: Please salute man. We appreciate you coming to chopping with us.
Speaker 3: Man, you know what I'm saying this, man, Thank y'all for having it.
Speaker 1: Sure y'all check us out at Triple.
Speaker 4: W dot Big faxpod dot com.
Speaker 3: It's Big Fact Captain bit