Speaker 1: How come we live in the world where everybody gets sensitive. Like you can tell Godfrey he's trash, he'll get up. Like how come your comedians can't do it like the athletes do. Like I could talk trash to Charles it's like on the court thing or we're just talking. How come when you guys go back and forth it's because he's a You know all that.
Speaker 2: I mean, because we just live in a moist time right now, you know. And you know, like I said, I will say things bluntly and honestly, but at the same time, if I think you're great, I give you your flowers. I do that so so people, and plus it's so much Listen, nothing is exciting about hearing somebody say I got love for you, I got respect for you. Controvers she sells, both sells. You know, uh he said, she said sells. So you know, it's like gossip schoolgirl.
Speaker 1: Because let me tell you, as a fan, I don't like that. I don't like that because I know you're a great brother, and I know them with some great people, we don't need that. We need to work together take it over. That's all I'm saying. I don't disagree with you because What I also love about you is when the mo come at you, you go nuclear.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm doing my lad the scar faced balcony shooting a thousand Colombians.
Speaker 1: You and Blad was your boy. I don't know about your relationship, but I got the Glad Blad TV app every time I clicked him up. I see you. Yeah. Now, all of a sudden, you're all going back and forth. What's that about?
Speaker 2: I simply said, look, man, I think I know my worth. A lot of people are like yo. I buy subscriptions because of Aries, and when Aries isn't on, I cancel my subscriptions. I watch because of him. Boozy left, Godfrey left, Lord Jamar left. I'm just saying, break bread and listen. But he was like this, he wanted to talk about it. I said, at some point, okay, I'll talk about it. I told him, let's talk about it at this time. But Vlad has a way of coming off like you work for him, like don't summon me. I'll talk to you, but you're not gonna summon me. So then when I didn't respond to him, that's when he threw me under the bus. And I didn't even know it until I saw somebody set me to clip and I called him to say, hey, dog, I didn't even watch the clip, but please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing.
Speaker 3: His response, you, and then he went hard and started doing all this.
Speaker 1: God damn, brother, I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: More man power to the people.
Speaker 2: Man brother, it's time to conform an uprise. Brother, be as black as Michael Blackson's gums. If Michael knows, I mean that would love.
Speaker 1: When are you getting your own Netflix special?
Speaker 3: Netflix don't like me?
Speaker 1: I didn't, I sh you.
Speaker 3: I would love to get a Netflix special. They don't like me. They don't mean.
Speaker 1: No matter what, they don't unique connections.
Speaker 3: Okay, Shaq, you want to do something, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm on it, all right, no doubt it. Yeah, we're are that. If I did a roast, tell me if youel like this idea. I want to do a roast and color black and white because I think white comedy, which I still like and enjoy, is different than black comedies. I don't want to get five and five You think I'd be a good idea in this climate because my people don't seem to like that idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if you get to write, mom, Yeah, but what.
Speaker 1: If they started saying some gorilla monkey jokes and will.
Speaker 3: I bother you?
Speaker 1: No? Nothing, there we go, nothing bothers me.
Speaker 3: I'm humble, there we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm humble.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, man, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Once back when I was on Twitter, I said something about your man d Wade, and I love d Wade. Matter of fact, I tell this story when people go, uh, so, once Michael Jordan retired, you stopped watching ball?
Speaker 3: I said, No, what I did was Shack's my man.
Speaker 2: So when Shaq went to Miami, it introduced me to Wade, and I fell in love with Wade. So I became a Heat fan. And then once you left, then Lebron came on. I'm not the biggest Lebron fan, but still it was d Wade. But now, at one point in Dwade's career, and d Wade, if you see this, you know it's love brother. At one point in his career when he was on the down side, I tweeted, I don't even know why he washed up after the games.
Speaker 3: You don't even why he shower after games. He already watched up. Now on a roast, that would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But remember you got ten million, he got thirty million. By the time to get back to him, you hurt that man's feelings. Man, apologize to that man right now.
Speaker 3: D Wade, you know I love you, Brod.
Speaker 1: You know, come on, man, anybody ever try to fight you?
Speaker 3: Oh, you ain't a comedian unless somebody tries to fight.
Speaker 1: No. No, I mean like I mean, I mean like anybody in our space, like you know, celebrity, the comedians like yeah, other comedians, celebrities.
Speaker 3: I've had, I've had audience members want to fight me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I had a in Connecticut at the Funny Bone. I had a girl throw a ketch a bottle at my face, and god it was plastic because when she hit me a little bit of my face swelled up.
Speaker 3: And I still had to keep on with the show.
Speaker 1: And why did she hit you? What joke did you? Did?
Speaker 2: You was that she wasn't laughing at anything. And I don't care how good you are for a comic. Let's say you performed five hundred people in the room, Amy line are dying, but this one person isn't you?
Speaker 3: Hone in on that? Yes, what's your problem?
Speaker 1: That's true?
Speaker 2: So I after calling a couple of bits what after calling a couple.
Speaker 3: But I do that with everybody. I do that with everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy man, you know here, I say this all the time again. Michael Joy is my favorite player. Here's my problem. I got Michael Jordan dreams. But Dennis Robin habits.
Speaker 1: You wanted them to do is that you'll you'll, you'll mess with somebody and as soon as they hit you, you be like, hit me for man. Huh you hit me for men. Let you hear it right, You just be your mama and that your mother, your daddy is I'm gonna kill you this as soon as they hit you before.
Speaker 3: I will suit out you.
Speaker 1: So, if you had your own comedy special, give me your your four or your five? Who's starting and give me number two, number three, number four? And who's closing out?
Speaker 3: If he was alive, I'd say me Dave Patrese, no.
Speaker 1: No, forgive me? Who's I mean? Okay, well, welcome to their Spirits comedy night whatever, alright, Who's Who's.
Speaker 3: I would I would start?
Speaker 1: Okay, you start, I would start.
Speaker 3: I'd have Patrese second and Dave close it out.
Speaker 1: No, no, Mike Gaps, no, Kevin, no, kat no no.
Speaker 3: And Cat's one of the best. Just not my cup of tea?
Speaker 1: All right? When you say not my cup of tea, explain what that means.
Speaker 3: Just who makes me laugh?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Who really touches my funny bone? Who makes me wipe my tear ducks and and rub my temples?
Speaker 1: So are you the comedian that only likes your style of comedian? I mean, you're excuse me.
Speaker 3: I can't respect a style, you know what I mean? Like a Franklin, a ji.
Speaker 1: Or or don't make you laugh? Who Mike Apps?
Speaker 3: Mike's a funny mother.
Speaker 2: But Mike to me is more entertaining for me in movies than stand up. He's a scene stealer. He knows how to make a moment boone hilarious. Why are you stand up?
Speaker 3: He just said? Listen.
Speaker 2: Chris Rock is a gee, one of the best.
Speaker 3: I love black people. I hate but I've told Tony Rock.
Speaker 2: That's his brother's different styles funny and you two.
Speaker 3: I get Chris's genius, but he doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 1: Okay with us. I think the difference between our comedy and that comedy we have different styles inside the style. You see what I'm saying, Like Corey Holcomb is darkest.
Speaker 2: Corey Holcomb is a monster. Despite the fact that we can't stand each other.
Speaker 1: He's dark.
Speaker 3: He's a monster.
Speaker 1: He is a monster. Is dark. Then we got Tony Robbins and you go boom boom, boom boom all the way out to Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle. I put Dave and Chris over here. They're great, they are. But I like all types of comedy. But I love that dark. I gotta disagree with you on that. Mike Apps. Mike Apps make me let to see I like, I hate to say it. I love the comedy. Yeah, I love it. Who don't I love it? No, that's my right.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's like, let me go back though when people go and I read it a lot online.
Speaker 3: Kevin Hart ain't funny. He just ain't funny.
Speaker 2: Just say to you because and again he's not my cup of tea. But to deny his funny it's crazy. I always look at Kevin is like a Caprice son who doesn't enjoy a nice, cool Caprice son.
Speaker 3: I'm like Hennessy out the oven. I mean, I'm a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know you. I'm trying to make sure that's not a disc say it again like.
Speaker 3: A Caprice son.
Speaker 2: He's enjoyable to everybody who doesn't enjoy a nice, cool, cold Caprice on on the July. It goes down with that that palette. He goes down on any palette.
Speaker 1: That's how you should start dissing people. Give him, give him nice analysis. That was nice right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean because I hate to say, and I kind of know why you're misunderstood. You're very harsh and very honest, Charles Boxer.
Speaker 3: That's that's hard for people to take. It's hard for people to take.
Speaker 4: The past basketball playoffs were truly incredible. That fifty three year old streak is over. That parade was sensational. We have new But just because basketball is over, that means it's time for us to focus on soccer this summer. The Cup take it over the US the world. DraftKings Sports has you covered every step of the way. The DraftKings Sports app now available in all fifty Saints, bringing that excitement straight to your fingertips no matter where you live, No matter where you are, from Florida to Texas to California, every highlight, every matchup, every goal is at your fingertips. Swept all the games you love in real time in a seamless experience. No matter what you're watching, where you're watching, You're always connected and on one app. New DraftKings customers sign up using our code big Pod, spend five bucks and get two hundred in total rewards. That's code big Pod. Download the DraftKings sports app today and stay in the game. The crowd is.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call it eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and Why four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, VOYD and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueins See DKNNG dot co slash bball for eligibility and depositor restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: What's up, everybody, it's your big mass Shack. My new candy is legendary. I'm talking about the Shack Delicious slabs. These are your grandma's gummys. Baby. These are crunchy, chewie and just a bit so. We got orange strawberry watermela and a delicious sour mango ring. Don't go in your taste buds, baby, Shack Delicious