Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling to watch out of Florida, Milorida, Milorida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx in all of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason. It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after dey say he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his president lights Police arrested in Orlando man for talking.
Speaker 2: To from Ludo. It's a practice club. Bitch you donkey O the day with Charlam Hayne a guy. I don't know why y'all keep letting him get.
Speaker 4: Y'all like.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today for Monday, October six goes to a Florida woman named gabriel Franz now Gabrielle is a firefighter Okay from Orange County, Orange County, Florida. A dropping the clues bomb for all the firefighters out there, okay, flues all the firefighters all across the nation. What does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Gabrielle was on arrested Friday. She was arrested Friday for a misdemeanor STU charge. Now, if you're out there listening to the sound of my voice, raise your hand. If you can't get over your ex, okay, raise your hand. If you don't like your ex.
Speaker 2: Raise your hand.
Speaker 1: If you want to hurt your ex in some way, shape or form, whether it's physically, mentally, emotionally, sometimes people just want to hurt their exes. Well, gabriel is one of those people. But correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't see how what she did hurts this man at all.
Speaker 1: In fact, it's got me asking a whole bunch of questions about her.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: According to security footage, there was a dark pickup truck that matched Gabrielle's vehicle, and the security footage shows a person dumping more than one hundred.
Speaker 2: Tampons into her ex's yard.
Speaker 1: Yes, you hurt me, correctly, tampons as in the Honeypot Company play text tampax and don't forget you by cotext. Now.
Speaker 2: I know you're listening to this story and you're like, Okay, that's strange. Why tampons?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: But then again it's just in tampon. But no, it wasn't just some tampons.
Speaker 1: The police report said the tampons appeared to be used in stained red. Okay, more than one hundred tampons that appeared to be used and stained red were dumped on this man's yard. Okay, Now see, I got more questions, Gabrielle, where do you.
Speaker 2: Get more than one hundred used tampons?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Just help me out here, okay, because I did some math, but I am a man, so I could be completely wrong about this.
Speaker 2: It's twelve months in a year, okay.
Speaker 1: Womenministrate once a month, right, Yes, they can last between two and seven days, correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, sometimes more depending on how your flu is.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just go on to high end and say every period is seven days, twelve times a year, a tampon a day, right?
Speaker 2: More than that? I would think, damn, sorry sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to use usually use more, as more than one they have on in the day. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So like what two three I was.
Speaker 5: Say, depending on the flow, but between three and seven, yeah, it get crazy for someone.
Speaker 1: Hold on and eighty four times three okay, so listen, all right, so boom all right, because see that's why men are stupid, because I had it at eighty four tampons because I'm like twelve times a year. You know, a tampon a day, seven days, that's the line. You are about eighty four, but you're switching them up. Okay, So let's just say it's three. So that's about two hundred and fifty tampons. Okay, what is she saving them for?
Speaker 2: Why is she saving her tampons?
Speaker 1: Okay, we understand how she got to more than one hundred used tampons, but what is she saving them for?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And if she wasn't saving her own, where does a person find more than one hundred used tampons?
Speaker 2: And what was the purpose of what she did?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 2: Now I need more backstory.
Speaker 1: Did you find out your ex had sex with another woman on her period?
Speaker 2: What is the symbolism of the blood? Not to mention? Why would you make yourself vulnerable like this? Gabrielle.
Speaker 1: See, I'm in the Illuminati, And on page seventy two of the Illuminati Handbook, in the witchcraft chapter, it specifically talks about using blood in ritual practices. If you're trying to put a spell on a person using a personal item like blood creates a strong connection to the target. So I don't understand why you would dump all of your blood into somebody else's yard, because the ex could take that pass it over to a root doctor.
Speaker 2: And now you're coughing up frogs. Okay, Now what.
Speaker 1: Makes this even worse is Gabrielle is a firefighter. Gabrielle, what happened to your pledge?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: A firefighter's pledge. I promise concern for others, a willingness to help all those in need. I pray for courage, courage to face and conquer my fears, courage to share and endure the ordeal of those.
Speaker 2: Who need me.
Speaker 1: I will build strength, strength of heart to keep and bear whatever burdens might be placed upon me.
Speaker 2: That is a firefighter's pledge.
Speaker 1: Well, damn it, Gabrielle, you need a stronger heart because clearly your ex it was a burden that was too great for you to bear. Please give gabriel Franz the sweet times to the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the doge.
Speaker 6: Of the day, the dogee all the day.
Speaker 2: Ye what that smell like? Though?
Speaker 4: That is crazy. And then did you just say you are illuminati?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Why would you say that?
Speaker 2: Because it's the truth?
Speaker 4: Oh my good?
Speaker 2: Would you like to know more?
Speaker 4: No? No, don't. I want to stay far away.
Speaker 1: While you're doing your hands like that you're doing? Why you're throwing up through handsims this morning?
Speaker 2: And just why please don't put me? Wow? Oh wow? You want to take clueless now? Please, Jess?
Speaker 6: Is it true that if you keep a ten in too long you can get some type of shock and it could affect you and die.
Speaker 4: Or something shock, But you definitely don't want to leave it in too long. You're not supposed to. No, you don't get a shock.
Speaker 5: I heard people get infections from leaving them in too long. That's why you can't use one to day. But it also depends on your flow, and then if your flow is not heavy enough, you don't supposed to use them because it's very uncomfortable. The point of a tampon is to stop the heavy blood. So that's why women also refer to pads the sanitary nampkins.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what's the point of taking all these bloody tampons and dumping them in your ex's yard?
Speaker 2: Though? Ain't nobody saying that police don't be asking the right question.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, I don't want to play a game because I'm curious. Yeah, sure, I won't.
Speaker 2: Play a game.
Speaker 4: I don't like my ex neither. But I'm not doing all that. Like I'm not doing all that. But yeah, we can play a game.
Speaker 2: Don't play game. Yeah, I don't want to play the game. I don't think the game needs to be played.
Speaker 4: It don't matter whose blood it is, it's.
Speaker 1: Just it don't matter. This is just nasty, like this is this and this is just nasty.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, what's that name you said?
Speaker 4: Gabrielle?
Speaker 2: Gabrielle Fronz. Oh is she right?
Speaker 1: Yes, very much? And she even got the little skunk here. Let me send you all a picture. You know, you got girls, you're having that that one day, the Burnett. But then it's that one scripple blonde or something, Yeah, the burnette.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, whatever what I said.
Speaker 4: Burnett, that's somebody name.
Speaker 2: You're all right? Well, well now thinking about how they should burn burn the tampons. Oh my goodness, just that smell.
Speaker 6: But let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: What's the worst thing you've done to an ex.
Speaker 6: This lady put one hundred used tampons in her ex's lawn. We're asking me eight hundred five eight five one o five one, what's the worst you ever did to your ex?
Speaker 1: And also feel free to call up and tell us what is the symbolism behind dumping more than one hundred used tampons in somebody's yard.
Speaker 2: I would like to know.
Speaker 6: That's right, nobody knows five eight five five want it right now? We're on twitch, so you could definitely check us out on the stream right now. It's Breakfast Club dam and the chat is popping right now. They everybody thought that she might be Latino when you said let's play a game, and they said the syndrome where you have the tampona in toolong is toxic stocks syndrome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they're saying. That's what's never heard of that. All right, Well, let's open up the phone lines with tickey calls. When we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.