Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Score and touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 1: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, check this out, talk to me.
Speaker 4: Tyreek.
Speaker 2: Heal released his rank of the top ten quarterbacks this season. It's only screen he got two at number one. Josh Allen three, Dak Prescott four, Jered god five, Brought thirty six, Jayalen Hurt seven, Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 4: Eight, Jane Daniels nine, bow nixt ten.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, now what we need to talk about before you say anything? Tyree? When did you make this list? Because I see Kirk Cousins on there. And I'm not sure at what point you made this list, but it couldn't have been just now recently. It couldn't have been. This must have been.
Speaker 2: I disregard everything he said because he got his quarterback to one.
Speaker 1: You supposed you got to put your that's your question.
Speaker 2: If you've got the number one quarterback in the NFL, you trying to get up out of there?
Speaker 1: He ain't going nowhere. But do you say that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, oh, okay, then wait a minute, right now, his quarterback ain't number one.
Speaker 1: Now, let's let's understand and remember his frustrations about doing cardio for three quarters and understand why he said that. And they put a camera in front of in front of his face before he can calm down. Remember when we go to the rookie supposium, what to the first he tell you, if you're angry, don't go to the media. Calm yourself down, take a deep breath. But no, soon as the game ends, camera right in his face. He's still upset. What does he say? He answers emotionally and says things he shouldn't say. Does he actually mean it at that time? Probably? But once he comes down and gets back in his right state of mind. God damn it. I shouldn't have said that, because that really.
Speaker 2: The meyre of fact that even if you at the mere fact I'm talking about, how bad, even though when when when, and we're gonna talk about this, yea, even when when Traut wasn't getting targets, you think Travis want to leave Patrick Mahomes. Nah, Now, the mere fact that he got one omission on it, I don't see the guy. Now, this guy in the last four years and five years, he won three Super Bowls, three Super Bowl MVPs, and two MVPs. And he ain't on this list. And you mean to tell me you thought Kirk Cousins, you thowt bark Party, you thowt Dak Prescott, you thought Tua had a better season and he had a bad season based on who he is, and you think those guys had a better season to him.
Speaker 1: Listen, And that's what I'm talking about. I guarantee you this list isn't recent. I guarantee you it's not. I guarantee you it's not.
Speaker 4: You know, from three years ago.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, unless this list was made to do exactly if bo Knicks is on the list. Both Knicks just got in to the league this year. Yeah, but listen, that's what I'm trying. You just got to the league this year. He made this list for this very specific reason for us to be talking and engaging about his list about said list. Yes, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like listen. I like everybody. I like everybody on now I don't, I don't like. I don't like the kirk Cousins. I like the Kirk Cousins based on the way.
Speaker 4: You like Dak Prescott, the guy missed ten games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. What're you talking about it? I thought word about him. I'm not talking about him missing the games.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: We talked about body of work. We're talk about resumeting.
Speaker 4: I know what body.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't don't listen, don't don't this, don't don't just don't. Don't don't disrespect back like that, don't do that. Hold on and he ain't got Joe got hold on. You've been on me all year long about Joe Barrow. Yeah, you know you know, reach ain't no Bengals fan. You don't. He don't even watch about.
Speaker 2: He ain't no fan of nobody. He should be a fan of he should have He should have have a tour. His food should have been number two. Well, who the backup quarterback?
Speaker 1: Huntley?
Speaker 2: You've been You're like, oh you've been. Oh you need to stall like Joe. He ain't got Joe on there.
Speaker 1: Because that this is his own personal preference on who he feels. We can't. We can't fat a man for putting up his preference on his opinion on who his top ten is. Now, if we talk about quarterbacks, our top ten is gonna look.
Speaker 4: For Joe his list.
Speaker 2: The moment he said tour was better than my homes, we should have disregard everything when he comes to quarterback to come out of his mind.
Speaker 1: So a nothing boyd after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, because that's so egregious. Oh Joe to a mom and dad won't say two are better than my home boy. You won't find nobody in Miami. Put it like this here, If if your fan base would trade your quarterback for Mahomes, Lamar Baltimore a trading Josh Allen, but everybody else on this list, I guarantee you they would trade their quarterback for Mahomes. You think Dallas would take Mahomes over dak You think Atlanta would take him over. Kirk Cousins, Philly would take him, would take mahomes over, Jalen Hurts, sam Fred would absolutely take him over. Rock Purty, Detroit would absolutely take him.
Speaker 1: Oh I got I got one for you. Who will the commanders take him over Jaydon Dames? Yeah, go ahead and think about that one, now.
Speaker 4: Yeah what I would Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only the only two, well, only one, Lamar because now, because here's the thing, you would have to run the offense. See the thing if Josh Dak that's a dropback Jared Golf dropback Jaylen Hirst. He runs a very similar West Coast style system to what they're run in San Francisco to what they running Atlanta. So there ain't gonna be a whole lot ain't gonna be a whole lot of drop off. Can you imagine my Homeboy with sat Qui behind him and a J and Davontae.
Speaker 1: You remember when he had Tyreek and Sammy Watkins? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, okay. Can you imagine if he had Jaylen Waddle, Tyreek Hill, John new Smith and they and.
Speaker 1: H had that's nasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, I don't see no Mahomes I don't see no Joe Burrow and you got some guys up that week.
Speaker 1: We wish you well, o Joe Peyton.
Speaker 2: Manning says he believed that the teams fail young quarterbacks by constantly changing coaches and system. It bothers me that Bryce Young is on his third play call it in two seasons. If you draft the guy, commit to a system, learning a nofence is like learning a new language.
Speaker 1: It's not fair. I agree, yeah, most definitely. But listen, you got to understand the owners are impatient. Yeah, are extremely impatient because they're thinking, every time we get a player first round pick, we have to miraculously win right away all of a sudden, and that's not the way it works.
Speaker 4: If CJ.
Speaker 2: Strive messed it up though, cause you see guy, so everybody thinks. Everybody thinks that that's it's supposed to happen like that.
Speaker 1: But that's few and far between. Peyton didn't go.
Speaker 2: Elway didn't make it his rookie No, like you go back and look at some of the greats and see their rookie season, did not make the playoffs, and they did not look good. Everybody's not gonna look like a je Daniels. Now, everybody's not gonna look like a CJ. Stroud or Andrew look or an RG three or anything. You know, Baker played really well his break or Justin Herbert threw thirty plus touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Everybody, every rookie is not gonna look like that.
Speaker 2: We've got to stop thinking, oh Joe, that everybody that comes out is ready made. Sometimes it is like a kid's toy. Some assembly is required. Everybody just want to over the package and just get get the toy and just go just.
Speaker 4: Get in there.
Speaker 1: It don't work like that. Oh, and sometimes we are spoiled by quarterback play that is extravagant in their rookie Yes, TJ. Shroud. Yeah, people turn the franchise around one season, Jay Names turned the franchise around at the three thirty three abysmal years in one season. Yes, Quarterbacks like that come around every so often.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And then also the other pieces to the puzzle got to be there too. It already had a solid foundation. All you needed was that cent a piece to smooth out the concrete. That's why it looks the way it does. Yes. But see, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When you come from the business world, O Joe, you can change the CEO, and he might have an idea that like boom, oh, okay, you know what, O Joe, you know what instead of the the iPod, what if I do earbuds? What if I do what if I do a tablet? What if I do iPad? So I can do things. I can have a create. But as a quarterback, you keep changing, you keep changing the play callers. He's learning an entirely different.
Speaker 1: System every off season. How do you.
Speaker 4: Expect that, man? Look at it. Look at the continuity.
Speaker 2: Even even when Brady was losing coordinators, they was running the exact same place. That was the same offense. That was the same offense. Brent Favel lost coordinators, that was the same offense.
Speaker 4: That was the same.
Speaker 1: You got to have continuity. He needs to hear that.
Speaker 2: It might be a different voice, but he needs that burbage to be the same. Yeah, you can put your spin on it, but that was Charlie White's offense. That Bill O'Brien and Josh McDaniels, and then Josh McDaniels came and ran and then for some reason coach Bellichack put two slappers in there. They didn't know, you know, didn't know anything about offensive football, and it messed it up. But Peyton is absolutely right. But the biggest mistake is that you judge man a man. You see how you see how his old lady treat him. He got his old lady. I got you, So I need to try to make this work with you. And I can't judge my relationship of what they're doing over there. On Joe, I don't know what he doing. He might be breaking up hit though with that Louisville slugger. Hey, you know what I'm saying, don't Joe. You got a number two pouncl hey, so you can't do the damage they ain't doing.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying I agree with paying one thousand percent.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Kind of had a conversation with him about that, is that the everybody is so quick because they won't instantating.
Speaker 1: Results, instant gratification. And it's the lottery. Oh Joe, Oh Joe, damn getting up and go to work. Let me go by the lottery ticket and hit.
Speaker 4: It and hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it don't work like that.
Speaker 4: That lottery.
Speaker 2: Microwave Society put everything in the microwave to cook it in two minutes.
Speaker 1: And if you do it and you do anytime you have in gratification, it's always short lived. Yeah lived, you're right.
Speaker 2: Dick Henry says he doesn't want to be called anything but lightning h mcquick queen.
Speaker 1: A listen, let's take a listen. What d hear we had to say?
Speaker 5: I don't want to be calling anything else, putting the queen, so I don't call me Derek, just call him the queen. It was still was funny. I didn't think that that was didn't carry something. You know, I told him negaven community. He's not playing, but I definitely got a kicking the laugh on the night.
Speaker 6: Are you telling me I have to watch more movies or again? You just told me to watch more movies other than Pixar. No, I just I just managed said, where you see somebody serious? Okay, well McClean it is. But it was funny.
Speaker 5: I don't know he was talking to He said that I'm too old to watch the movie, but everybody don't about it to the child, and he writes.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, if you listen, Dereck Henry has earned the right to be called whatever the hell you want to want to be called. You want to be lighting McQueen. I'm calling him lighting McQueen from now and especially when we talk about the Raemons game tomorrow, Lightning McQueen. It is m hmmm. I don't know where that comes from. Where that comes from? That's from a movie out Cars.
Speaker 4: You remember the movie Cars.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, Old Mad, Yeah, I got you. I got Mada with my guy. I like old Mad. God damn truck.
Speaker 4: Told mad.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I used to be a you know, I used to be like man. I'm wonder with people think.
Speaker 2: They probably think I'm a pervert because I go to I go to I'll be in there by myself on Joe It Parent with a with a with a theater full of kid I'm the only big grown ass man in the bier said with not one kid.
Speaker 1: And that's me. Anytime the means comes out, anytime a meetingful we come out. I mean I mean it with all the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I be looking at me like, uh, what if this big grown ass man doing in a kid's movie watching the movie. That's what I'm doing. During a recent episode of Special Forces World's Toughest Tests and Reality Show on Fox Cam, Newton opened up about his struggles of being a father of eight kids, saying, I'm going into a different phase of my life that's going to require different form of myself.
Speaker 1: Being in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows there's a large summer money that comes to you and a short span of time and being away from the game for three years, those checks don't come in the same like I got eight kids. It hurts me knowing that I can't provide like I once did. It hurts me. It hurts thinking that I'm superman. But in reality, I'm just a man.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that, But also I think people are taking a little bit out of context. Cam is saying I can't provide the way I once used to when the money was coming in. Cam Newton is still ale provided for his kids, able to provide in the way he wants, he wants or seize fit based on when he was playing the game of football. If you should be able to, I mean, well you should be able to. But if if people and obviously out there, if you understand Cam, Cam is a business man, Camp bid man. You know I know Cam personally. I know what Cam has going on off the field. Yes, from a business standpoint, so he is able to provide. He just can't provide the way he liked based on the kind of money he was making back then. And that's even that, that's okay, that's okay. The money when the money, when the money does stop coming in like that, things have to you know, you've got discipline, you gotta dumb it down a little bit, and then instruction a certain way so it can last. You got to remember this eighteen years we.
Speaker 2: Ask your question eighteen years so when you have eight kids, what's the likelihood that you if you have eight kids, what's the likelihood that you're going to be in the NFL until all over reach adulthood?
Speaker 1: Not like it at all. It's not like it at all.
Speaker 2: So in the fact that you got the factor that in right, you have to Oh, Joe, you when you play the game, you and I played, and so you and I both speaking from experience, when you factor when you play, and you're like, Okay, if I'm in year five, I'm in year six.
Speaker 4: The average NFL career is three point two years.
Speaker 2: So I've already I've already beat the average. Let's just say I have an outstanding career. An outstanding career is ten years. Well, if you still having kids, you have a kid in year ten, you not gonna be in the NFL when that kid turns eighteen, Not at all. I think sometimes sometimes and I let me speak for me. I don't want to speak for anybody else. I'm gonna speak for me. I think sometimes the problem that we run into me is that I was so focused on football that I neglect I missed recitals, I missed I missed PT I passed teacher conferences. I missed football and soccer. So what I tried to do on the back end is try to buy things, try to make up for it, to make up for it.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: And when it came when I realized I can't make up a time. It's the one currency that is the one currency that you can't buy. It's the most valuable currency. I stopped. Had a conversation with my kids. So this is where we are. I said, y'all, twelve thirteen, fourteen years of age. Now I can't get back when I lost at that time twelve thirteen, they still didn't understand. It wasn't until they got to college that individually came in like that. I appreciate it. I appreciate it. He said, yeah, sometimes I wish you were there, but there was never a doubt that you loved us. You made sure we had the best of everything. I said, that was the way that I can show you that I love you. I said, because I grew up in a situation my grandfather and grandmother that they never told me. I knew they loved me because what they said, you got a roof over your head, you got food in your stomach, just like fences everything Denzel was telling his son in that movie, Hey, that's what my grandfather and grandmothers.
Speaker 4: So I knew they loved me. And so I think sometimes.
Speaker 2: You try to get back what is lost through mind, through gifts, through presents, through money.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: So now I just try to spend as much time as with them as I can. I can't get back what I lost. They know why I did what I did. Now they get an opportunity to see the sacrifices that it takes to be a parent. And I've always tried to be there like uh and like when they have when they had questions. Be a boy. Obviously, my daughter, my oldest daughter, she would talk. She was more open and we'd talk about things like that. My son a little bit and he kind of a little bit more like me, a little bit more private. But they're all private, but uh, they would open up. And the best thing that I could do is that I could give them a point of view space of the girls from a male's point of view, from an athlete, somebody that got money and try to help him to the game. Well, Daddy, he said this, I said, Well, let me ask you a question. He said this, But what did he do? Mhm, Okay, he did this, But what did he tell you? Because if he tell you, he's gonna do it, and he did it, how you be mad at it? And so look, and I get what you say because I'm looking at Cam and I know people go to say with Cam, you shouldn't have had all those kids. Stop having kids out of wedlock. You just had a I think of what six month old or seven month old? I look, I understand, I understand what everybody, every person's going to say about Cam. And for me, remember I told you this conversation I had when I got with my guy, Marvin demof in twenty nine years he's been my agent, and when I got with him, I said. He's like, so obviously you want me to do your contract with what else? I said, When I'm done, I want the exact same standard of living. See he said, okay, so the child support did increase. The private school. Wasn't no situation that I had to pull the kids out of private school. I had the same house. I was still able to get the same cars. But I ain't have nobody on payroll. I had cars. I didn't have no house over here. I wasn't taking my homeboys. Hey, we going up the can couon a Ta loon and I got them.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't no bottle service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know a all the one that was you know that would going to college.
Speaker 4: Oh, I say, y'all gotta gotta get student loans now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, you know it's funny. You see how what you just said, that discipline and that that that structure I had early. But I had it. I had it early. I didn't have someone to come and talk to me and say I understood what I was trying to do the kids that I did have. Me, me and can ship. We're in the same boat. Matter of fact, we're in the same boat. And plus add those that have added on based on your situation. Yes, yeah, like and but I was so good financially and understood what I wanted to do. I never played the game of football and thought financially in the now. I was thinking long term, already off the off the rip off jump. How you a rookie, You coming in the league as a youngster and your first year, your first two years, your thought is already out the gate, get millions of dollars. Hell, what the hell I'm buying a place for when everything I need is right here in the stadium. What am I going to get a place for while waste the money? So you already knew what my mindset was in junior when it came to spending money off rip coming in least. So as time went on and I started making more and more, I'm nest egging and I'm hording everything. And when I did decide to spend money, it had nothing to do with what was coming in on the field. It's everything off the field. So now I ain't played the game of football in ten twelve years, I feel like and I'm still living the same exact lifestyle that I was way back then. As matter of fact, that's also a testament to the individuals I had kids from. You know, they ain't trying to you know, be out here and image and you know, looking nice and sign of that and nothing.
Speaker 4: How many how many kids you have under the age of eighteen three?
Speaker 1: Everybody grown?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm? Everybody grown?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I got cha, y'all Kennedy cha, yaw kiddy and French fry. That's that's the last. That's that's that's that's the last. That's it. I want to say out the door. Everybody grown, everybody grown.
Speaker 4: I never struggle.
Speaker 1: Look, I never struggled once I left NFL. You know why I ought yo, because you were a cheap like No, because football was what I did.
Speaker 4: It wasn't who I was. I never lost who I was. I understood.
Speaker 1: Come on now.
Speaker 4: That football was a part.
Speaker 2: Of my life. It wasn't my life, right, that was. I dedicated to an absolute effing loop.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't your identity.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. I was a small kid from Rule South Georgia. I was made for his grandson. I was Sterling and Cheryl Sharp's brother. I'm the youngest of three, A very disciplined, determined and dedicated young man. I knew what I wanted from a very young age. I wanted my kids to not have to worry about things that I had to worry about as a kid. I didn't want them to spend one day in a life that I had to spend twenty years in. They wouldn't equipped like that. So how do I make that happen? I had a singular focus, A singular focus, because I knew once it was over, it was gonna be over, O Joe.
Speaker 4: That's why I never liked man.
Speaker 1: Man. I wish I could have got me.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: I gave it everything I had. Fourteen years I got Look here, O Joe. I had.
Speaker 2: I squeezed all the orange, got juice, I ate the inside, and then I took the peel and got zests. I got everything out of that orange, and when I was done, got my shoulder passed. Do a I remember Doug West and chips A eighty four. You want your shoulder pass Put them in a box, put my helmet, put my shoes. Cleaned out my locker. You know what I need to make sure before they send it to me, they get rid of all those magazines, of those pictures.
Speaker 1: That I got in my locker, for you.
Speaker 2: Don't you know he had a little so I didn't get rid of those. I don't want them coming to the houses. It's somebody if I had those when I had to get up get over though. But that's the biggest thing. I think sometimes a lot of times, Oh Joe people, people's identity is tied to the sport that they play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in some and they get lost with who am I? Without it? Who am I?
Speaker 4: What am I?
Speaker 1: That's that's the bad car, And we wonder why the percentage of us that go broke two years remove from the game, whatever game is we play, we go broke because of the identity, that image we try to portray, not only while we're playing, but once we stopped playing, when the checks stopped rolling in. Yeah, you keep being in and you ain't got that kind of money coming in. It's impossible. It's impossible to keep up with that lifestyle. Impossible.
Speaker 7: Imagine it was a time, you know, just for contact for people at home, and I could tell your night on matter n It was a time every goddamn Monday, I'm making three hundred and fifty thousand a week.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine making three hundred fifty thousand a week, the next month's out the year. Mash Man, I'm looking. I'm looking at dudes now, you know, they living their life.
Speaker 2: I can I can imagine what them check look like. You making three fifty every every Monday. Imagine what they got fifty million, what that check looked.
Speaker 1: Like looking like today. But this is the problem is in today's game, they playing the young They playing the young bulls. Much more money right for the young bulls today they feeling like, well, damn, I'm making this much money, but it's just going out and they're not paying attention. The more you get people say, well, you know, if you give me more money, then I'd be all right. But if you ain't got no financial discipline, it don't matter. They give you. You still gonna you're gonna overspend, and when you're gonna look up, man, you don't be there don't be nothing left. You gotta think about people in the chat. You could just think about this, Think about wherever you're from, Think about people that you know personally. It could be in the streets, or could be business that had money at one time. At one point, I'm somebody was well hired.
Speaker 4: It was on top of the world.
Speaker 1: What are you at now? Uh? You got many stories, you know not. You ain't even got to say no name. You can just think about the stories. Yeah, all the whole times I had homeboys call hit me up that I played with.
Speaker 4: Can you let me whole five?
Speaker 1: Can you let me all ten? Then? What's that?
Speaker 4: And they made way more money than I did?
Speaker 1: Oh yoe, man, unc, what's that gonna do for you?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: That ain't nothing. Me giving you five grand, me giving you ten grand, ain't gonna do nothing because you're gonna be right back in the same position again. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Good guess what I said? You see what you said? What'd you say? Gil?
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't because I don't lend money anymore. I'll I'll only give money that I know that I'm not gonna get back. Yeah, I know you're not gonna give it back, because why the hell you come to me in the first place? Right, Yeah, because I Hey, when I was in the league, Hey, man, let you bought a whole twenty five hundred, I say, Man, if you hey, go to the bank, They're like, man, the bank, don't won't they inch back?
Speaker 1: I don't, won't. I won't pour money back. You mean the bank won't there, I won't find so.
Speaker 2: You know what I stopped doing on y'all say you know what, Hey, here's your one time. You had your one time withdraw and that's it.
Speaker 1: One time. Uh, that's it. That's your one time with draw. But sure we would sit three on the topic of money, man, I can go ahead and keep that fifty two hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh no, oh no, I don't know who told you that. Oh no, hey, my money drawing interest in your pocket.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: I can put it, that's fine.
Speaker 6: I can put that.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, I could take that little fish. I ain't take a little fifty two hundred. Put it in a CD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because right now the CD is really good now the interest rates about to come down, so yeah, they finish.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, but see no, no, no, no, I need that. Okay, I can put that thing, little money market. Pay me a little four five percent? I mean, ain't much.
Speaker 1: Oh it's something, it's something. But listen how much interest? How much interest is gonna be when I pay you? On February six, it finished two hundred. Right now I'm charging to you dollar thirty five a day. Damn a dollar thirty five. Yeah, a dollar thirty five, where a thirty five.
Speaker 4: Come from dollar thirty five. That's my interest rate.
Speaker 2: Hey five percent, Hey five percent on fifty two hundred. All right, that's true, that's that's uh. You know what on your senses, youenty five cent day. I'm trying you seventy five cent a day fifty two hundred dollars, and that was ten percent, that would be five hundred and twenty dollars. So that would be two sixty for half five percent, so too, sixty yes, seventy five cent.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, how about you know what, I'll be fifty one. How about you give you six thousand. Man, if we're gonna start, we're gonna start the show like that at the location show in the morning. We're gonna start the show with me paying you six. I'm going to give you six thousand. I'm gonna give you sixty after the flat to start the show, just to show the people I paid your money.
Speaker 4: I sure appreciate that, man, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Look, and I'm only I'm only able to pay you by the grace of God, you know, yeah, yeah, I'm able to pay you, you know, by the grace of God. They got fifty eleven jobs, and and I'm in a good space right now. I'm in a good space and I'm feeling good. Well, I was gonna have them deduct like sixty from your money. M hey bad but hey, but yeah that's the thing though, O you.
Speaker 2: I just wish got these guys now, o your with what they know now and the money that you can invest in, the.
Speaker 1: Return that you can get. Yeah yeah, but but also.
Speaker 4: Get some get somebody you know, get somebody that's trustworthy. New homeboy. Hey, I ain't. I ain't invested with no homeboy. I ain't got no cause you don't owe you a.
Speaker 1: Lot of time.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, investor, I ain't invested in no club. No, I ain't investing in Oh no, bro, No, I need to go.
Speaker 2: I need hey mm hmmmmmm. Cause you know everybody got an idea what to do with your money?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, always if I had your money. Yeah, it's listen. They never have proof of flipping their own and it being successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to use mind. It ain't happening, all right, guys. Now it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q at eight.
Speaker 1: Damn. I enjoy this to night, But this is a good one. Let me's about.
Speaker 2: Nick Mars said, jayde Daniel is going to be a problem in the league for a long time. I'm so disappointed in you talking in safety the other day and never mentioned at Water. Due was a beast o Cho when you signed my jersey during the meet and Greek in Nola. At Water was a different type of a safety. At Water was more of an in the box safety. Water was great, a teammate of mine from ninety to ninety eight. He left after that one season ninety ninety, went to the Jets, but he's been back. He worked for the Broncos now. So me and Water we have a great relationship. I was talking. Look, there are a lot of safeties that I didn't mention that I have the upmost respect for. But we were talking about the greatest SAINTETI and I feel for me Ed Reed. He was the greatest safety that I saw. Watch don't take now mind you. I played in the era had Ronnie Lotted's safety, Rodney Harrison, David Forcher, you remember add Water, Brian Dawkins, John Lynch. I mean I played against some Troy Polamalu, I mean I played against some great safety.
Speaker 1: But listen, Ed and Troy were different. Huh. Yeah, people don't understand Ed and Troy were different. Ed, I mean Ed obviously he didn't play in the box. Troy played a little bit more around the box, right around the line of scrimmage. Special goddamn Ed Reeves is the only safety I've ever seen most of the time. You know, when the ball hikes, you backpedal, Yeah, out to see Ed look like he's playing punt return to safety and come forward at the snap of the ball because he knows what's coming because of film study, jumping peple and being anticipated what fan. I ain't never seen nothing like that.
Speaker 4: He's the only safety that I seen completely turn his back.
Speaker 2: I mean he would literally face he'd be facing the other way, him back to the quarterback.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, and be where he's supposed to be he's supposed to be. Yeah, he was. He was sensational.
Speaker 2: Florida man Jade Daniels is not tied with Dak Prescott in career playoff wins.
Speaker 4: I ain't got noneing. I don't even know why.
Speaker 2: They ain't got nothing to do with me, but we know because that's where the quarterback makes his money. All the great to be the regular season, but when the money needed to d when we shove all them chips to the middle of the table in a single elimination.
Speaker 1: That's where it madam most huh, that's where it matters the most. Yes, sir hello three two one sixty five four. This is the beginning of Dan Campbell's getting treated like Sirianna Era. Losing both coordinators is.
Speaker 2: Gonna hurt excuse me, Eagle versus Commanders, Eagles versus Commanders, it's gonna be nuts. Yeah, he's probably gonna lose both of them. Hopefully he got good quality people on staff because they have a good team. You have a good team, but you're gonna only get so many cracks at this. You got to cash it in sooner or later. Yeah, when the opportunity presents himself, his quarterback. They didn't They didn't play well tonight. If you get beat and you play your best football, O show you're like, you know what they just I played as today. What's painful is when you don't play your best. It's obviously you didn't play your best and you get it.
Speaker 1: Handed to you by a team that everybody thought you were gonna beat.
Speaker 4: Yes, he turned it over. He bring them up to your level.
Speaker 2: Ken Williams said, do you think Alma Ross needs the media to tell him that Yomi Brown stats this game, gave him, gave them bulletin board material and got humble.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: If Armon Ross Saint Brown didn't say anything, would they have played this game on Saturday. Yeah, that's why he's telling them at the time. It doesn't matter if I say a little, say lot, I say a lot. We still gotta kick it off. Yeah, arm And Ross Saint Brown played good, he played, had a great game. What he had one thirty seven receee? If I don't what did he end up having no job? Let me see, I think he had a hell of a game. Yeah, but when your quarterback turns it over like that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: I'll good death he could add three of the yards you turned the ball over like that, you're gonna lose.
Speaker 1: It's every time. Let's see what a arm and rath.
Speaker 2: Yeah eight four buck thirty seven had ten targets. Gimms had fourteen rushes for one hundred and five yards. Think about it. You have twenty three rushing for two oh one quarterback plays through for three thirteen. So you had on five hundred yards of to Lofen so joe, but you had four turnovers and still and lost because of the turnovers. That's the that's the equal that's the equalizer. You played double for those.
Speaker 1: Well they got it. Oh day that first half, man, guy, I'm still thinking about that first half. Well that was that was some beautiful football.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That was an offensive, massive class from both sides of the ball. Wow, what it come?
Speaker 2: Has seventy seventy seventy plus plays. Elijah Moses hey unkin oathow with JD. Boenecks CJ have an exceptional rookie season. What do you think expectations of quarterbacks exceling early in the season gonna look like in their future.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. You can't base somebody else's you know.
Speaker 2: That's like, you know, hey, somebody getting a job right out of college, and then you look at some of you don't don't get one, and you look at yours like as a failure. You can't look at it like that. Some people are gonna have success earlier. There are a lot of guys that when I got into the league, they had a success on your earlier. You got the league. Guys that may came out in your draft had success earlier. Damn, we all developed at you know. Sometimes some of us are fast developers and some of us it takes a little bit more time. Everybody just want this thing so instant. Now may you see what he did?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: It puts a lot of pressure because everybody everybody walked like, man, you saw what CJ did. You saw what Jade Daniels did, man bow knicks, three quarterbacks at the pert. You know, got the team in the playoffs. So now everybody's going think, that's not bro. It's not easy making the playoffs. It's even harder winning games in the playoffs because all the focus is on you. They've broken you down. They know pretty much what you're gonna do, how you're gonna do it, from down in distance, the area on the field to formations.
Speaker 1: Got a whole lot of fun to go off of.
Speaker 2: Yes, and those coaches are scouring, they spend eighty one hundred plus hours breaking it down. But yeah, it puts a lot of expectations on you know. It's just like anything, O Joe, you have a girlfriend, they have boyfriend, expectation. Well he treated me like this, Well she did this, you probably should have stayed with Well, yeah, you probably should have stayed with him, because I'm.
Speaker 4: Me one thing about it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what they say, not certain people, depending on who you're with, bring a different side of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, are you right? You right on your You ain't wrong? Now come on, bring good. Some of them said, what now you you bring it bad out of me. I gotta let you go. Yah, I gotta let you go. You hey, it am so many times I could argue it aim so many times. You know, you come in and telling about this and that, this is that you know any words, Not in this stage, not at this stage of my life.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: You know, when I was a little bit in my twenties, I was a little bit more toxic. You know, you can wait.
Speaker 1: You waste a little time, then you can wait.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't got I ain't got that many summers. I ain't got that many summers. They hold you hold on for you that boy. I gotta my next argument.
Speaker 4: I ain't got that many summers. So uh egeene, Michael.
Speaker 1: I ain't got that many summings to be with you, Okay, bet like that.
Speaker 4: With golf performance tonight.
Speaker 2: Do you think that this will create now within the Lions team that he's the right quarterback that could lead them to the Super Bowl. No, had a bad game. He picked the wrong time to have a bad game. He had a bad game. I mean, the guy's going to the probo. I mean he had a phenomenal year, phenomenal, but see that. But that's why we love football so much because we throw everything you've done out the window. What you did then, tiredy of the season ain't got no impact on the game right now at all. What you're gonna do tonight, what you're gonna do today, what you did doesn't impact today or tonight, Today or tonight impacts today and tonight. So no, I don't think it creates any doubt. Peim saying, what's the other note? Show what you guys think about Chris Boyd pushing Frank Ross, fashional disrespect.
Speaker 4: Let's go, let's go block. I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Figure out, Oh Joe, what he mad about? You took your helmet off. I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hold on, what's he mad about?
Speaker 5: Can you have what?
Speaker 2: Maybe you know what was he mad? What was he up said about coach, saying, son, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: He said, look, let's not do anything dumb. Let's not give him any cheap let no treat.
Speaker 4: Is that what you really want to do?
Speaker 1: That's why you want to start the game on the road, giving up a fifteen yard filming.
Speaker 4: After a fifty plus yard run back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to figure I'm trying to figure out, like, so, what are you mad at him for?
Speaker 1: Right? I think what he was hyped about about making making the tackle for one and making the fumble the fumble happening. I don't even he realized they didn't get the ball though, yes, you know, and he was so highed. He runs through the sideline and out of you know, that's emotion, you know, him and his coach, Oh Joe, but he took his helvet off. Oh yeah, emotion, emotion. Making a play started the game, he hyped, special team player. I'm not sure if he sees the field often, you know, but obviously making to play like that, a game of that magnitude got a little beside him. Give your emotions in check, yes, sir, cause they get you beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm sure you said, let's not let's not make it a one play where the officials get the judge can swing it one way or another the other.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sir.
Speaker 2: Damn Smith said, everyone knows when in down fifteen is going to eighty seven when they need to play.
Speaker 1: A z let Kelsey get the wide open. I don't think he let. I mean it was a great play.
Speaker 2: It was for the big play kickstart their offense and a touchdown to seal the game. Mahomes was out there flopping like in the NBA get credit for the win. But come on, man, those two rough in the passer calls. Oh Mahomes was ridiculous, they say the NBA, man, man, we're flopping.
Speaker 1: Told you flop, especially that one on the especially that one not really under the ten right here on. And hey a little bit that flag came out so fast. Went in doubt.
Speaker 2: Uh repent says if the Chief Dynasty taint it, because then because of controversial cause, many people believe it's fixed, like the WWE. I personally disagree. No, let him three feet ain't nobody. Ain't nobody gonna remember this? Yeah, I mean how many? I mean a lot of people don't remember. When you go back and look, they don't realize think about how to pay you started.
Speaker 1: That was a fumble. Yeah, oh the Oakland game, the Snow game. Yes, yeah, that was a fumble.
Speaker 4: The tuck rule, it was so egregious.
Speaker 1: They took the playout. Yep.
Speaker 2: Who knows what would have happened. That was the start of a dynasty. Who knows what would have happen. But had that had that play, had the Raiders got that ball, We'll never know. News A sixty four. I know Jerry Jones looking dumb right now. Dan Quinn within the building last year and they let it walk. Now he's going to the NFC Championship game, something Jerry hasn't done since the ninety five season. Ninety six, So here.
Speaker 1: We are owe yo twenty nine years later.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was the only reason dan Quinn didn't take a y'all drop the previous year, because he thought he was gonna get the job. He thought, Hey, we're gonna let Mike McCarthy go, and we're gonna let dq dang duel with yawan. What's good night, cap? I like what I'm saying from the commanders. Once Jared gone through that pig six, I knew it was over for good. Win for the Washington team and a shoutout to the Kansas City cheats.
Speaker 1: It's not Kansas City. You ain't see like Kansas City throwing flags on the other team. That's uh that Nico Lupus.
Speaker 2: Uh? Where is otonamics class of fiscal responsibility coming out? And how can Brock get paid less than two h Lawrence and golf Watson lover hurts will his agent get him right?
Speaker 1: Or he on coupon listen? Oomise will probably never come out because when we think about it, obviously would be for the athletes, for those who make large sums of money in a short short amount of time, and everyone is too caught up an image looking a certain way, and uh, you know, once they make it, they want to make sure they attain that image that they have to portray of having money. And ain't nobody. Ain't nobody dumbing down their lifestyle the way I have or the way I did. You know when I was playing the way I do? Now? You know, they they just would it just wouldn't No impossible. And I said all the time I was able to do it during that time when I was playing, because I found a way where I can make my name just as valuable as anything I could purchase. I'm not saying you get after you got, but after you got your house. You understand what the rest said, Yes I do my name, Yes, yes, this was with just as valuable.
Speaker 4: I'm still Ocho. Whether I'm in a Prius or I'm in a Rose, I.
Speaker 1: Could have wore goddamn trash bag. Oh shit, they go oyo. It didn't matter. I didn't. I didn't need to throw, I didn't need to change, I didn't need the car. You know, it was it was nice to have just the fact that knowing I can go get it, that was that was all I need. My name would just as big or bigger than anything I could purchase.
Speaker 2: So there was no point, o, Joe, you get thirty million dollars, you're making thirty million dollars a year, like, okay, I'm gonna go get my mom and dad a house.
Speaker 1: So unfortunate.
Speaker 2: So whatever the case may be, a nice little, nice little house, give them a little for three fifty four hundred thousand dollars home, something they can maintain.
Speaker 4: They don't need.
Speaker 2: No two three million dollars crib right, Okay, let's just say you know what, man, I always wanted me a nice watch.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want to spend a couple hundred thousand dollars for a watch? Take off?
Speaker 1: I give me two three cars, O Joe? At that point in time? How many cars do it? Do I need to?
Speaker 4: Do I need a block?
Speaker 1: A ten car? Ado, Joe?
Speaker 2: Do I need to get if? If I get a Ferrari, I don't need a lamboat, if I get a Rolls. I don't need a Bentley if I get a if I get a Lambo truck, I don't need a color it. You know you see what I'm saying, Oh Joe, Yes, I don't need Do I really need? Do I really need a fifteen million dollars? Crib about?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: I don't do I need? Do I need to get av?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You don't need a private yet. If you want to fly private, get time chair, get time chares me personally. Hey, unless that's an absolute, absolutely positively gotta get down there, Oh friendless guys. I look, hey, del do we love to fly the shows?
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 4: Bro That's all. That's all I'm saying, O Joe. I ain't saying don't get some nice things? You want some nice things?
Speaker 2: Your hard work reward reward yourself for the hard work. But at what point in time do I need to get like I need to have ten cars?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. And that's that's that's the mistake of you know, some of us make you don't need. We don't need a.
Speaker 2: Lambeau truck, a coloring truck, a Lamb, a Ferrari, a Lambo, a Bentley, a g Wagon.
Speaker 1: Do we really do we really need all that? Joe, We don't. But you just know, when you're young, you do who you want to live. You want to live like the rappers, even though you make ten times more than the rappers, and you see them with all the chains and the cars and the only Oh I G. Sometimes I G have me questioned myself.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, damn, I'll be calling by people say hey, y'all ain't paying me enough?
Speaker 1: Hey, cabs? How they y'all? I mean, how every rapper fly private on fault? For that?
Speaker 4: I know they not because I see a lot of rappers on my flight.
Speaker 2: I do. I tell my big name was, and a lot of people one that ain't got no big name. They I'm like, well he okay, ain't none of my business. Stephen Holmes said, Hello from Buffalo. Josh Allen ERNs less than top quarterback salary. Josh is about to get a contract extension that's gonna pay him probably two hundred and ninety maybe three hundred million dollars. Josh Allen's about to get sixty one sixty two million dollars. Yeah, will this postseason impact this chance at paid or has he already proved he deserves it? Proven it been the playoffs every year. There are a lot of guys that doesn't make the playoffs every year like he has. He's definitely one of the top quarterback. He's gonna he's gonna he's gonna get top money. He's gonna he's about to be the highest paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely, And and and I ain't got no problem with that.
Speaker 4: And guess what.
Speaker 2: Guess who's gonna come right behind the next year homes and Lamar again. Yeah, next year, Lamar being the third year of that contract. Damn yeh after next year to be three years.
Speaker 1: Two m VPS three three three. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have since he signed that contract, he would have what his second Oh yeah, they gonna do Lamar.
Speaker 1: Lamar said, Look, I wan, he's seventy. I ain't why watch miss anybody.
Speaker 2: She'll be saying, Hey, Joe from Cincinnati, but I've lived in San Antonio, Texas. Bring back the Esteban shirt. I had an orange, I had an orange and one black.
Speaker 1: What is that? It's the bond? Like the first name o Jo singer is Estebon Oo sincome Oh that's Stephen right yeah? Basically yeah in Spanish is Stephen. Hey. Yeah, there you go, yeah, sause you know me? Y'amaa be syenty Hey you know what I'm saying. My name was Timpson. You ain't know that on ya yeah? Oh yeah, go back when I ain't heard that in a long time. You ain't. No, Oh, Shay Estebond.
Speaker 4: Jersey and College, said Shotton. Ojo.
Speaker 2: Can I get a shout out for my fifty sixth birthday? You absolutely can? Jerdy, thank you so much for tuning in and watching Unk and Ojo on Nightcap. We appreciate your support and happy fifty six birthday.
Speaker 1: Hochil.
Speaker 2: You did something fun or you're about to do something fun. Hey what you gonna do though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey hold on, huh there you go, Miss Geraldine, you single, that's that's right up your alley?
Speaker 4: What hen what you mean? I haven't been to that.
Speaker 1: I ain't been to the Allen Lordship. I left, I left the car. Ain't no, Hanley. Where I'm at now? Fifty six? That's that's that's right where you need to be. What mm hmmm?
Speaker 2: My sweet spot, my sweet spot? You know half my age plus seven?
Speaker 1: What's half my age plus seventh?
Speaker 4: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: I got you, give or take a year or two?
Speaker 4: Okay, up sick Jordan were laughing.
Speaker 1: You know aye, thirty three thirty four, Okay, you know I got you? Thirty four, thirty fourth.
Speaker 4: Sixty huh ah.
Speaker 1: You know they say thirty four thirty about thirty three thirty three, two forty five? Forty six?
Speaker 8: Man, you bout fifty trithy okay, fifty, I'm busy. Listen, I'm telling you what I know. Get you one six to get you on sixty sixty five, and watch what happened to you. You'll never be the same.
Speaker 1: Tell you listen, Dark's bow leg about one one fifty one sixty?
Speaker 4: You know, god man, yo, what about thirty three thirty four? I won't be the same.
Speaker 2: It ain't been a save, ain't been the same about Joe. Yeah, man, let me stop back cause they be better. They'll be They'll be killing me.
Speaker 1: Man, that's your problem. That's with them young girls. Hey man, they messing with me.
Speaker 4: We like we messing with each We messing with each other.
Speaker 1: We like what we like. Man. Wow, I don't know. I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Look, oh, Jo, why can't I be with somebody that like me?
Speaker 1: Right? Is long?
Speaker 2: I don't down somebody that's not the age that I'm talking to. I don't date somebody if they're not in the same you know, race that I have. I don't feel I need to put down anybody just because I'm I'm with somebody that's not in that age or that race.
Speaker 1: Now, ain't what I do. I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: But here's the but people quickly say, oh, she only with it.
Speaker 2: But then they turn around and say, well, hey, he can't be with nobody unless he dropped the bag anyway. So I mean, so if I they only wait me for the bag, and I can't be with nobody unless I drop the bag, So what diff It doesn't mean.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 2: The problem is you weren't gonna be the one to get the bag. Dropped that the problem. Damn, don't worry about me. I'm okay, Oh Joe, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Man, let me live. Oh Joe, I'm late to live. I would just I was just suggesting something. That's all, just a little suggestion. It wasn't nothing, nothing much.
Speaker 2: I mean, you ain't got how old well sell thirty seven? Okay, see you ain't got nobody your age fifty seven. That's what you were looking for. But you went to buy you. You will find you somebody in the early late thirties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they were, they were well, they came and found me. Oh okay, they fired up, they find up. Okay, I'm with you. That fed I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you. There you go. I know you're gonna say something slick now I'm gonna say nothing. You're right. You're right boy, that you're right by that. What you need to do you need to go fire ma shad you. I wouldn't even think about that. You just yeah, you were you just mentioned the other night. Yeah, that was the other night because I was, you know, I was, I was on that type of time. I wouldn't even on that to night. Oh I'm glad Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: That concludes this episode of night Cap. Kansas City Chiefs for seven consecutive years, Oh Joe. For the last fourteen years, the Patriots or the Chiefs have been the AFC Championship Game.
Speaker 1: That's crazy work.
Speaker 2: Fourteen years, only two teams have been the AMC Championship Game. Crazy one of these two teams have for fourteen consecutive years. Chiefs will face the winner of the Baltimore Ravens and the Buffalo Bills. The Washington Commanders will face the winner of the Rams and the Eagles. One of those teams will have a home field game for a chance to go to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's crazy crazy. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite UC Shannon Sharp, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Otter Reed, the Pro Bowler, the All Pro Chad o Cho, Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys tonight for your support. I think we had like seventy thousand in the chat.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We'll really really appreciate that You guys have been great to us. You've been supporting us from day one. Hopefully you'll continue to support in twenty twenty five and beyond. Please make sure you check out Shave by La Portier. We do have it, and stop somebody. We're gonna have a lot to celebrate within the next two weeks. What better way to celebrate than with a bottle of Shave by La Portier. Now, if you cannot find it any city or state near you, order it and we'll ship it directly to you your door. And please please drake responsibly. Don't follow my media company page on all of its platform Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our newest release just dropped last month. We've got new we had shirts, sweats, Phoanie's, coosies and mugs. Quantities are limited, so please make sure you grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for the Super Bowl Show in New Orleans it's our first spring tour stop. They're on sell now the links penned at the top of the chat. The VIP Meet and Greek tickets are officially sold out as up today. There'll steal many tickets left to attend the Big Show in New Orleans at the Mahela. Jackson Theater on February sixth. Be there, we got some big guests lined up for you. Both Nightcap and Club Shay Shape are both nominated for NAACP Image Award. Nightcap was nominated Outstanding Podcast, Arts, Sports and Entertainment. Club Shayshae was nominated for Outstand Podcast Society and Culture. Please go vote for your guys, the Lincolns, Penn and our social bdrios. The Commanders stunned the Detroit Lions forty.
Speaker 4: Five thirty one.
Speaker 2: They take the ball away, including a pick six up Jerry Goff. They take the ball away four times. Jane Daniels had two hundred and ninety nine passing yards and two touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Jay Goff.
Speaker 2: Through committed four of the liars five turnovers, including throwing to pick six. The defense had no answers for Washington's offense as they racked up four hundred and eighty two total yards only punted once. They moved to the NFC Championship Game to take on the winner of the.
Speaker 4: Chargers. Chargers, the Rams and the Eagles, and.
Speaker 2: Kansas City advanced to the seventh consecutive AFC Championship game over the Houston Texans.
Speaker 4: Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelsey came up big.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs haven't turned the ojoe in eight straight games, which is an NFL record. You win games if you don't turn it over. They won the game twenty three thirteen twenty three fourteen.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelce set an NFL record with his ninth oh season game of one hundred yards nine, increased his reception lead with one hundred and seventy two and moved second into receiving yards and second to receiving touchdown.
Speaker 1: He had an outstanding day.
Speaker 2: Trout nephew turned the hands of time back and had an outstanding day as they win twenty three to fourteen, and they advanced to the championship and they'll face the winner of Baltimore and Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Thank you for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night after the Buffalo. I think it's the.
Speaker 2: Buffalo after the Buffalo Baltimore game. Oho, We'll see you after that game. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Out the volume