Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and XSP can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot Com. Cibo life is better with options, your investments.
Speaker 2: Could be too.
Speaker 1: There are risks associated with CBO company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at CBO dot com slash us Underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 3: Welcome in episode ninety seven, What's Right with Nick Right. Subscribe on our YouTube page. You'll get our live shows on Monday and Thursdays. If you get the little bell on our YouTube page, they'll let you know we're right. Over eighty five thousand, we have subscribers where it's gonna we're getting there. It's gonna be up against the why to get demands that thousand dollars bonus, but we have we still have hope. We need to get to one hundred thousand subscribers. Demand gets to fancy plack. Also, as we discussed on Thursday's show, Demand is a twitch stream that he's starting up and is it not started yet?
Speaker 2: No, definitely starting it up. We didn't get to discuss it because the question got eliminated.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, I'm doing a little magic of media because we have not yet discussed it, but we are going to discuss it on Thursday show, which people will have already heard by the time of the Gambling Show. So DEMANSI got twitch scream he's playing Call of Duty. We got all that. So a lot of places where you can consume our material. All we ask because we're out here not only giving out good content, but lately we're out here giving out winners. Now everybody, can't you know I didn't share with you guys my same game parlay day of Sunday that you know was a nice meaty five figures. We discussed that on Monday's show. But re straight weeks have given out winners. It's brought our season record to essentially right at five hundred. We are twenty four, twenty five and one, which given how we started the year, we will take. Here's the thing. The right moves bad, don't work. Don't don't overvalue our right move pick. Just look at it as a totality of five picks. So last week, let's go through it quickly. Here, we'll go through the winners and then the losers. Tennessee minus two and a half. The Broncos are a disaster.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Does somebody tweeted and they're correct?
Speaker 2: Eighteen points?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, that if they had scored eighteen points in every game this year, which would be a bottom five offense, they would be eight and one. And did you see what Russell Wilson did. Russell Wilson wore the wristband to his press conference. Yeah, this guy don't.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. Denver will be feature in one way or another in our picks this week. The Chargers plus seven against San Francisco was a winner that was clearly the right side and almost got screwed at the end of the game. Kyle Shanahan should have tried to punch it in to go up ten at the very end, said he kicked a cowardly field goal, but we appreciate it from a gambling perspective. Washington plus eleven obviously the right side. They won out right. Chicago minus two and a half against Detroit, I also think that was the right side they ended up losing by one. However, they were up fourteen and picked off Jared Goff returned it inside the ten, and a very questionable, very questionable defensive pass interference or illegal contact call got that called back. Detroit then scored. Justin Fields then made a terrible mistake. He's been excellently made a bad mistake, picked six, flipped the game even despite all of that. Justin Fields then went down the field, not even down the field, one play, sixty yard touchdown run, but they missed the extra point. So then a Detroit touchdown wins it for him. So I don't feel bad about that. And then there's Vegas minus six against Andy, which we discussed on Monday. We don't need to discuss much more here. I would never have made that pick with Matt Ryan starting. I would never have laid six points with the terrible Raiders against a competent Now Ryan has had some awful moments, but when he's not turning the ball over, he's still obviously more than competent. The Colt said they were going with Allinger, the coach they fired, never wanted to start Ellinger. Seemed like they were going with Ellinger, and then they did the old switcheroo. It counts against my record, but I feel it was dishonest. I feel it was unfair. I feel the money should be refunded. But I can't really complain about gambling this week because again the forty to one same game parlay. Okay, five picks this week. This outworks each and every week. We break the games down into four separate categories. Our picks are stay away, are be carefuls, and are perfectly priced. Also, I should note we are doing this before Thursday Night Football, so we no longer include Thursday Night Football. You guys will have already known if I'm right or wrong on this. I like the Titans plus three tonight. I think the Titans plus three and the Titans to win outright, But we're not including that in our picks because it's not interesting, it's not actionable for you guys, because we did it early in the year and I realized it's dumb to give analysis on a game that you guys will have already seen. So now our picks. First one, we are going back to the well with Chicago. Chicago getting three in Atlanta, so Chicago with Justin Fields could have won each of the last few weeks, and let's talk about how they lost. I understand they lost. I understand right now they are they have the worst record given tie breakers in the NFC, and their defense has been abysmal. Those are all things I know. Those are all reasons not to go with them. I get that part of it. However, what we have seen from Chicago. So they crushed New England and Justin Field's breakout game. They then get crushed by Dallas, but scored twenty nine points, so I shouldn't say he could have won each of the last three weeks against Miami. They are back and forth with Miami. Justin Fields has three hundred yards combined one hundred and eighty on the ground, and that game at the they are it's a three point game the entirety of the fourth quarter. They're just unable to get over the hump. Then they played Detroit. I just broke that game down. Atlanta, on the other hand, is going in the other direction. Atlanta and its last month of football got crushed by the Bengals, escaped against Carolina, got beat by the Chargers, and then got crushed by Carolina. Getting crushed by Carolina the way they did last week is to me, when PJ. Walker threw for one hundred yards and you lost by ten points a massive warning sign. You add to that that Atlanta has not ever since Cordurell Patterson got hurt, even though he's back, they have not been the same dominant rushing team they were at the beginning of the year. At Chicago's big weakness is defense, particularly their past defense. I do not think Atlanta's gonna be able to take advantage of that. I like getting the three points. I think Chicago could win out right. We like Chicago and Justin Field's finally getting over the hump and getting a win after the last couple of weeks they played well enough to win. What's that?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's possible you're overrating him with how fun they are to watch. I mean they've lost the six of their last seven games.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think I'm overrating If they were playing a good team, maybe I don't think. I mean Atlanta's four and six with some very good luck early in the year, Chicago's three and seven with some tough luck last week. You add to it, early in the year, they were a totally different team. I think Chicago is a better team than Atlanta, so they should not be getting a full three points in Atlanta. I like Chicago plus the three. Next. This is a little spoiler. This is the only favorite we're going with this week. The Giants minus three against Detroit. So Detroit's defense is abysmal. The Giants are just going to run the football. I will give the Giants credit in this regard. They have been great at protecting the ball. Detroit. I feel like he is going to struggle to score on the road in cold weather here in New York if they unless they get turnovers. And the big bugaboo for Daniel Jones whole career had been turnovers. And listen, Brian da Ball leaves Josh Allen, he all of a sudden leads the league in turnovers. Goes to Daniel Jones, most turnover pron quarterback in the leagues since he came into it. All of a sudden, he stops turning the ball over. Dave Ball deserves credit there. The Giants also, while we don't and the collective does not believe in them as much is as their record suggests, I'm sure they believe in themselves. And that Philly loss plus the Dallas loss last week should be galvanizing for them. They should feel like, wait, why can't we win the division? Why can't we with a Minnesota stumble, be the one seed. Now, I don't think that's realistic at all, but they know in order for any of that to come into play, they have to take care of business in a game like this against a Detroit team that is awful. Detroit's fun and hard knocks and people like Dan Campbell, but their offense seems to only work at home. Their defense has been bad all year, and the Giants recognize that what they have four consecutive divisional games coming up. Those are all going to be incredibly difficult, even though two of them are against Washington, and they know the Giants haven't played Is that right, Yeah, They've only played one divisional game all year. The Giants are eight and two and the rest of the way have Detroit this week, than Dallas on Thanksgiving, then Washington, Philly, Washington, Minnesota, Indie, Philly. So that is a brutal rest of the schedule. In this regard, divisional games are always tough. Your non divisional games are only Minnesota, Indie, and Philly. So Indy's the only one where you'll be a favorite, so they have to win this game. This to me feels like a twenty to thirteen Giants win. Good Giants defense, fast game, a lot of running. We like the Giants laying the three next. All right, this one was painful for me. I'm gonna tell you right now. I had this game in a different category, and I had San Francisco Arizona in our picks, and then bad job by me. When I initially did the picks, I forgot San Francisco Arizona is in another country. It's in Mexico. It's not in Arizona. I was gonna lay. I was gonna grab the eight points with Arizona, even with the uncertainty at quarterback. Then I realized it's not even a home game for them, and I took them out of it. Too much uncertain dame near a home game Mexico. Yeah, but I think San Francisco had more fans.
Speaker 2: I think it's those are both pretty close, yes.
Speaker 3: And it's also San Francisco is more of an international brand. But this is a game between two of the worst teams in football, and the Rams right now, with Cooper Cup probably being done for the year, likely have the worst offense in the league. Despite that, I am going to go ahead and grab the four and a half points Rams plus four and a half against the Saints.
Speaker 2: This is not.
Speaker 3: About the Rams still being alive. This is not the Rams are going to have the worst defense of a Super Bowl in NFL history. Okay, the offense stinks. The offense, I mean all year long, here are they are points scored? Okay, ten thirty one against Atlanta, twenty nine, ten twenty four against Carolina fourteen thirteen, seventeen. So all of that sounds like a reason that I shouldn't be picking them. The flip side to that coin is the Saints are just as bad. The Saints are starting Andy Dalton. The one thing the Rams can still do is employee Aaron Donald the Saints. Also, while I don't love McVay as much as everyone does, he is clearly a good coach. Dennis Allen, I've been pounding this drum all year, is the worst, one of the worst coaches from a record perspective in the history of the NFL. And the Saints the last five weeks. The only reason they're not zero five is because of that game they crushed the Raiders, which was the last breath of the Raiders. They got the Saints last week got beat by ten by Pittsburgh. They should not be favored by more than two points, even at home against anyone getting a full four and a half in this game that very likely is a seventeen to thirteen game in either direction. I gotta grab the points. I don't like it. I don't want to watch this game. I don't want to care about this game. But it is too many points for an Andy Dalton Dennis Allen quarterback coach.
Speaker 2: Combo, we're taking Tyler Higbee in the Rams.
Speaker 3: Okay, that Rams don't have an offense right now, I understand that, and I mean they might shut Stafford down for the year. I get all of that. It's too many points. It's flatly this should be New Orleans minus one or a pick them New Orleans and both of these teams. By the way, here's the other weird thing. Usually when teams are this bad, you worry, oh will you know? Will the coach The GM have talked to the coach like, hey, we wouldn't mind losing this game of our draft position. You know, two teams playing each other and competing with this team for draft position. Neither of these teams have their own first round pick. The Saints it goes to Philly. Philly is gonna get the Saints first round pick could be the fourth pick of the draft for the Rams obviously goes to Detroit. Very weird thing in this year's draft. Four of the ten worst records don't have their own first round pick. The Browns it goes to Houston, the Rams it goes to Detroit, New Orleans it goes to Philly, and Denver obviously goes to Seattle. So four of the worst teams in the league don't have their own first round pick, and that also means Detroit and Houston are gonna end up likely with two top ten picks their own plus the one they got they got coming back all right, next Raiders plus three at Denver. I understand the Raiders think, I get it. Why Why should Denver be treated like they're anything other than arguably the worst team in the league outside of Houston. What's the argument for it. They just lost another receiver, Jerry Judy unfortunately got hurt. Now it doesn't look like that is quite as devastating of an injuries that looked like in real time the Raiders. Meanwhile, I I know I sound dumb on this, and obviously Josh McDaniels has not done a good job. I don't think the Raiders are terrible. They're obviously not good, but I don't think they're terrible. And it seemed like Derek Carr and DeVante Adams, they both came out this week and said they were happy that Josh McDaniels got the vote of confidence. Now, the reason Josh McDaniels got that vote of confidence is because the Raiders are broke and they're paying NFL coaches salaries. Demons are guaranteed, so they're trying not to pay Gruden because they fired him for a cause because of the racist emails. But if you fire a coach, you got to pay him out. So they're already you know, they might have to pay out Gruden. If they fire McDaniels, who they just hired, they have to pay him out for five years and then hire another coach. You'd be paying three coaches. The Raiders I don't think have the cash to do it. So that's the reason McDaniels is staying. But I think car and DeVante are happy he's staying and this is more about fading the Denver Broncos. A Denver Broncos team that has won three games this year. One was against Houston, one was the one point win against San Francisco, and the other the devastating four point victory against the Prince that was promised in Europe. They them laying three point point is flatly too many. They're coming off their offense since the last Raider game, by the way, the Raiders won twenty or thirty two to twenty three. Now that was the one game the Broncos actually scored. Other than that Raiders game, the Broncos have scored sixteen, sixteen, eleven, nine, sixteen, nine, seventeen. All right, I'm sorry twenty one and ten. So Russell Wilson and the Broncos do not deserve to be favored by a full three points. I'll grab the three.
Speaker 2: Derek Carr might be less profitable, less profitable than Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Okay, and the Raiders just lost to a get up analyst. Yeah, so I understand all of that. This is about me having made a mistake earlier in the year. I said that Nat Hackett was a must bet against until proven otherwise, and I lost my medal on it. After that stupid Broncos game all I'm sorry the stupid Niners game when Jimmy g ran out in the back of the end zone. Since then the Broncos were playing. Let's just go through what they would have been against the spread. We can do it quickly. The Broncos were getting two and a half against the Raiders. They lost by nine, so they lost that game against the spread. The Broncos were laying three and a half against the Colts, they lost out right. The Broncos, my guess is against the Chargers, they covered. The Broncos were getting four and a half against the Charger, they lost by three. The Broncos against the Jets were getting two and a half. They lost by seven. They obviously covered against Jacksonville. And the Broncos against the Titans last week were getting two and a half. They lost by seven. We should have kept fading them. We didn't. It's frustrating. I'm fade them this week.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you one more chance to back out of this. Davante Adams was limited in practiced yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's gonna play. I'm not worried. Limited on a Winnesday doesn't concern me, though, did not practice on a Wednesday is a first sign of concern. Limited on a Friday can be concerning. I believe DeVante is gonna play. I'm and again, we're doing this on a Thursday, so we don't know the Thursday Andrew report. I'm fading the Broncos. This is a this is you know what? I think? This is a strong Raiders victory twenty four to ten the Raiders when the Broncos look terrible. There it is last pick. You guys taught me something last week. I gotta give you guys credit. Last week, you guys said, oh, man, don't you know that Mike Tomlin is eighty three percent against the spread as a home underdog. And I said I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 3: Steelers went out and won out right right? Well, what is he demand against the spread as a home underdog in division games?
Speaker 2: Tomlin is undefeated against the spread at home as a home as a home dog against the AFC North and seven games five, five, zero and two.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're getting four points against Cincinnati is a three point game? It was four and a half. It moved to four. I liked it more at four and a half. This feels like maybe it's a push. But you, guys, I am not above learning from you and the producers. I didn't know that last week. I now do. Also, we saw this game played in Week one. Now it was an outlier game. I understand that because there were five turnovers and this mistakes by Cincinnati all events since and Pittsburgh won in overtime. But what it was not an outlier was this TJ. Watt wrecked the Bengals. And what we have seen from the Bengals this year is while they have a lot of really good things going for them, they cannot deal with a singularly dominant pass rusher. Right. They have four losses this year. Three of them came to TJ. Watt, Aca Parsons, and Miles Garrett. We saw Miles Garrett wreck them two weeks ago on Monday Night Football. Last week. Now, I understand they're coming off of bye. I get that, Pittsburgh, it's too many points. So we've got four underdogs this week. Our four picks this week Chicago plus three at Atlanta, the Giants minus three at Detroit, the Rams plus four and a half against New Orleans in New Orleans, Vegas, plus three at Denver and Pittsburgh, plus four against Cincinnati. Now the other how many more games are we doing? The other eight games of the weekend stay Aways, be carefuls and perfectly priced? We do that next, What's Right? Episode ninety seven.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblast, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion. And Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the siteman and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jarrelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Pania, and Bobby Canavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All Right, welcome back in What's Right? Nick Right, Episode ninety seven, our game on show. We just gave you our five picks of the week. There are now eight other games we have to break down into three different categories. Are stay aways, are be carefuls? And are perfectly priced? All right, First, stay well, the three stayaways are Cleveland at Buffalo, Dallas at Minnesota, and San Francisco at Arizona. We'll go through each of these. Why we consider them stay aways. Cleveland at Buffalo this is the type of game that Buffalo. I was ready to lay the points with Buffalo. They've lost back to back games. They need the win. Cleveland isn't good. Buffalo is with the best front running team in the league, but nobody better at turning a seventeen point lead into a thirty point lead than the Bills. This is the type of game where everyone's like, oh my god, Josh Allen's quarterback won. Here's the problem. Have you seen Demonsey the forecast for Buffalo this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a snowstorm. Huh.
Speaker 3: They called it like a snow thunders like a snow thunderstorm. They think they might get six feet of snow. They're not even certain if the game can be played in Buffalo. Now usually they deal with it, so in neutral weather, I'd lay the points. In a snow thunderdome. You want if you're getting more than a touchdown, you want the dog because you just feel like there's gonna be a lot of upheaval, low scoring. Also, if the conditions are that you can't throw, it actually favors Cleveland because they want to run the ball. Buffalo wants to throw the ball. It is now maybe Sunday morning. This is bettable right now for me for my purposes on Thursday. You gotta stay away from it. The weather is too big of an X factor. Next one, Dallas at Minnesota is a stay away in this regard. I was I like Minnesota in this spot. Okay, I like the I almost this is kind of a stay away slash be careful. I probably should have put it in the be careful category, but I'll analyze it the same. I like Minnesota in this spot. I think Minnesota being the dog at home against Dallas is downright disrespectful, even though I don't trust Minnesota as much as the record demandsdays that I should trust them. This line is so fishy and it feels like they are daring you to pick the Vikings. The Cowboys coming off a terrible loss, Dak hasn't looked good. Minnesota's coming off a great win, and that to me is the equalizer in this Dallas coming off a bad loss feeling awful Minnesota coming off one of the best regular season wins anyone's ever had. The other concern is, if you're going with the Vikings, are teams going to start giving justin Jefferson like the old Randy Moss treatment of We're just gonna doub you the whole game and see and dare you guys to beat us with anyone else? So I'm staying away from it.
Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 2: Imagine what this point spread would have been had Buffalo not fumbled in the end zone. I think it's like Dallas minus three point five, three and a half.
Speaker 3: I you know, I don't know how much the Vikings win in a weird way. I wonder if it goes the other way. I wonder if the Vikings winning actually made them bigger underdogs because people are concerned about the letdown spot that they are gonna be a little you know. So I'm not sure. But that game was so wild. That and the Dallas game also. Now here's what I don't like for Dallas. On the Dallas side of things, I don't like five quarter games. I don't like teams that the previous week played not only overtime, but deep into overtime. I feel like that takes a real toll, but I'm staying away from it. And the last one, I'm staying away San Francisco against Arizona. We don't know who's playing quarterback for Arizona. I don't actually care about that. Arizona's getting eight, by the way, I think Colt McCoy's fine, and I think the team dislikes Kyler. However, this might be the first game Arizona has all of its weapons because Nuke was suspended. They traded for Hollywood Brown, and they traded for Robbie Anderson. They all three might be on the field this week. As a possibility Hollywood Brown plays the Mexico City part is complicating factor. The lack of knowledge about who's playing quarterback for Arizona's a complicating factor, and whether or not San Francisco is just going to be able to run the ball down Arizona's throat. My lean here was Arizona because of the uncertainty at quarterback. I'm staying away from.
Speaker 2: Shannan's the third worst coach is a favorite since he became a coach. If Kyler Murray's playing, are you taking Arizona again?
Speaker 3: I don't at eight if the line. If they were to announced Kyler the starter and the line were to stay here, yes, I think they have baked. I think the line probably drops to six if Kyler is playing. I listen. I think San Francisco is a great team. I really do. But they You're right about that. They don't cover a lot because they don't blow people out because of their style of play. I'm staying away from it now to the be carefuls all right, phillyate Indy, Washington and Houston Kansas City at the Chargers, be careful on phillyate Indy. For this regard, there are two universes that exist. One is that Indy can't protect Matt Ryan, that Philly's furious about the game they gave away against Washington, That that Philly d line forces three fumbles on Matt Ryan. He you know, self sacks a number of times. Jeff Saturday gets depanted as we thought he would last week, and Philly beats him thirty one to three. That universe exists. It also exists that on Monday morning on TV, there are two parallel discussions going on. One is how many people, oh Jeff Saturday in apology, He's got the cults fighting a hard fought, shocking win against Philly, and the other one being wow, is you know Philly from eight to no to second place in the division? Right those the I think Vegas is daring you to bet Philly because Indy isn't a good team. However, Indy with Matt Ryan playing, has been a competent team, and seven points is a lot to lay on the road. I would be careful in that spot, just like I would be careful with Washington at Houston. Washington coming off a great win, Houston looks like the worst team in the league. Your only laying a field goal. I feel like this is a game that is gonna be one of the most popular picks. You're gonna have seventy five percent of the public betting on Washington. Washington won that game despite the fact that they still don't have solid quarterback play and their running attack is averaging less than four yards per carry. That is, Houston is going to win at least two more games this year. This could be one of them. I say, be careful. I'm not willing to bet on Houston. They've been so poorly coached, they've been so bad. I'm not I'm not willing to bet on them, But I think you gotta be careful. What's I get fading Washington? But Houston is like one of the worst teams in the league right now, and Chase Young might be back. Is this kind of disrespectful, disrespectful to the Commanders. I don't listen. I don't think the Commanders have earned respect. The Commanders are fine. They are a fine man. Listen. Yeah, that's fine, They're fine. I'm not laying I'm not laying points on the road with Washington right now. Even against Houston, I'm certainly not laying a full field goal. And the last be carefuls can city in the Chargers. Listen, the Chargers give the Chiefs hell. They lose to the Chiefs, but those games are close. If you want to bet Chiefs Chargers, wait until the Chargers take a lead and live. Bet the Chiefs on the money line. Don't bet them now. So I just feel like at minus five and a half, they're daring you to bet the Chiefs because you're not even laying the full touchdown, not even laying the full six. Be careful in this spot. If you want to bet the Chiefs, wait until the game gets going the Chiefs fall down, and because here's the other thing, the Chargers are totally desperate in this spot. If the Chiefs win this game, the division race is over. It's not mathematically over, but the Chiefs win the Chiefs and two, the Chargers would be five and five and the Chiefs would have swept them. So that would mean that the Chargers to win the division even if they went ran the table after this game, the Chiefs would have to go eleven and six, which would mean the Chiefs would have to go two and four the rest of the way. This would This is a division championship game for the Chiefs, so the Chargers, it's a kitchen sink game for them. They're gonna be desperate. I think they'll come out strong. I'm not laying the five and a half with Kansas City, all right, Perfectly priced Carolina at Baltimore, Bakers starting this is a tough spot for my guy. Demant say, it's a tough spot for my guy. I expect Baltimore to look really good and I expect Baltimore to win by about two touchdowns. I like the price on it and Jets at the Patriots. The line strikes you initially disrespectful to the Jets. Then you realize the Patriots have beaten the jetsoeen consecutive games, tied for the longest streak of any team over another team in the league with the Chiefs over the Broncos. It's the line's just right at Patriots minus. If it was minus three, you'd like the Patriots. At minus four, you might like the Jets three and a half. This feels like a seventeen fourteen, seventeen thirteen type of game. So I to me, the line's just right. There's no value there. All right, I've got a teaser for you this week. I have been knocked out of my Survivor pool. We'll discuss the heartbreak of that. Eighty people left half a million to the winner and I got knocked out by the damn Eagles Washington game. All that, we'll see what else we've got as we wrap the show, and we'll recap our picks and give you the right move, which has not been the right move, but we'll give it to you anyway. That's all next, What's Right? All right? Welcome back in final segment, What's Right with Nick Right? Our Week eleven gambling Show, Our five picks this week Chicago plus three Atlanta, the Giants minus three at home against Detroit, the Rams plus four and a half at New Orleans, the Raiders plus three at Denver, and Pittsburgh plus four against Cincinnati. Now time for the right move. Now, listen, we have been clawing our way back to five hundred. We're twenty four to twenty five and one. We have had four straight winning weeks. I believe, and I really like our picks this week, and I like our process all year long. If I'm being totally honest, and we're going to finish the year, our goal was to finish the year of fifty eight percent. I think we can still do it. That would be highly profitable, but we need to keep churning out three and two weeks with a few four and one weeks. With that said, the right move is three and seven, so we're gonna need to get a bunch of these right moving forward. I am going to have the right move this week be the one favorite that we're picking the Giants minus three against Detroit. That is our right move of the week. We also have an exotic for you this week. One I have already placed. This is a three team six point teaser at plus one sixty, we are teasing the Chiefs down to a pick them from where minus five and a half six six and a half doesn't matter at all becomes a pick them. Essentially, we are teasing the Raiders up to plus eight and a half or nine, depending on where you get them. If they're two and a half or three right now. You're teasing them up through the three, the four, of the six and the seven and the eight. And we are teasing the Niners down to minus two to where they just have to win by a field goal. So the Niners, Chiefs, and Raiders on a three team teaser, the Chiefs just to win, the Niners to win by at least a field goal, and the Raiders to getting you know, plus eight and a half or none. Those are our three picks. Demons is in a bit of a gambling slump. He does not have picks to give this week, am I correct? He's take you know what, He's taken a week off to regroup, or at least a few days off until Sunday morning rolls around and he shows me the teasers. What's up?
Speaker 2: This is my second week, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: A couple weeks off. It's exactly what I said. It's taking a couple weeks off to regroup. He had the big win a few about three weeks ago, and then two weeks ago he got crushed by the Bills, losing out right to the Jets. So now he's taking a few weeks off. But you do have an offer for me. So what is the offer?
Speaker 2: Call this one? The four playoff teams NFC East parlay? Can all four of these teams? Wait? Can all four of these teams win this week? New York Giants minus three versus Detroit Philadelphia Eagles minus seven versus Indy Dallas Cowboys minus one and a half in Minneapolis, Washington Commanders minus three. At Houston, odds are plus twelve hundred.
Speaker 3: So they like that four team A four team all against the spread parlay. They're all favorites. It sounds like about the squarest bet I've ever heard. I do not like it. Okay, I gotta tell you right now, I don't like that at all. Square meaning lame, no, so sharps and squares, so sharps and gambling parlance. Sharps is what I aspire to be. Someone that is a sharp better, square is the public side. Square is what our triangle. I'd be like a triangle right now? What's that like between? No, you're you're a square, square, you're a square better, you're no.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: The square betters win sometimes. But by definition, the fact that you're firing off seven and eighteen parlays that you are, by definition a square better doesn't mean you can't have a winning season so far.
Speaker 2: You're having three of those first shot to hit bets, alright, five huh, I've hit three of them, okay, by definition, that makes me a triangular better.
Speaker 3: By definition, the fact that you are betting first player to make a basket in NBA games, those bets exist for square betters. A man, listen, I like what you you know what? Though you might have created something there though the triangle better. This is sometimes a sharp, sometimes a square. So I'm calling myself, would you be at Isosceles scaling or equalized Isoceles?
Speaker 2: Man, somebody is gonna eat that up. That's so funny. There's somebody that actually calls me Isoceles. Really yeah, because of my mustache.
Speaker 3: But because they say your mustache is like an isauceg triangle. But that's all right. I call you a gus, so fine.
Speaker 2: Don't let them lie.
Speaker 3: From book club last week, I said, I'm gonna start calling your gus. Been walking around the house saying us, yeah, coming here. He doesn't respond. I'm like, don't you known't I'm talking to you. Good luck with your gambling this week. We'll see you guys on Monday.