Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, tolfree. It is eight hundred and nine point one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina will join us in a minute. So you know, big splash media following this like its big news. There has never been as I just laid out a more successful military effort in the history of warfare. And Donald Trump has combined three lessons of history really feur and away. But he learned the lesson from Reagan peace through strength. He also learned from the last century that if you let emerging threats develop, you wait too long, you risk mass death. Over one hundred million people in the last century dying because of some ism China, Stalin, Russia, mal Hitler, Germany, Fascism, Italy, Tojo, Japan, Pole Pond, the killing field. So he's applying that. He's also developed his own doctrine, the Trump doctrine, which wiped out Isis and Solamani and Daddy and dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan, took out the Iranian nuclear sites, standing true to his principal no Forever wars. But now with the onset of new technology. We don't have to follow the bad example of Iraq and Afghanistan where we're sending our national treasure on the ground. We can stop a threat before it becomes a massive threat and risking even a potential holocaust in all lifetime. That's how serious this whole issue is. So you have this senior administrative official, this guy Joe Kent, Director of Counterintelligence Center.
Speaker 2: He was a known leaker.
Speaker 1: According to the White House, he had been shut out of White House intelligence briefings for months, and he was shut out of any and all Iran war preparations. And the interesting thing and the update the White House even said he's a crazed ego maniaco, was often at the center of national security leagues, spend his time working to subvert the chain of command, undermine the president. And he tries to go out with this big splash today, and of course the left wing media is eating it up. You know, he said, in good conscience he couldn't support the war in Iran, and this is what he said, a ram post no imminent threat to our nation. So I'm going to go back to the start of the show, and then I'm going to have Lindsey Graham laid this out for you, and I'm going to hand the ball to him. I want to play Steve Whitkoff on my show how he was in the negotiations. The President wanted a deal, Jared Kushner Steve Witkoff were negotiating that deal. This is how Steve Witkoff described the opening of those negotiations.
Speaker 3: They opened up with telling us that they had the inalienable right to enrich to which we responded that from President Trump that they we had the inalienable right to stop them from enriching. So but they opened up by challenging us. Their next statement to us was that they had four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium. Sixty percent enriched uranium would take a week, maybe ten days at the outside to bring up to ninety percent weapons grade, So it was a clear threat. They were boasting about having it, and they said that that was going to be something that was going to be very valuable at the same time that they were attesting to wanting nuclear for civil purposes. There is no reason whatsoever to be enriching past twenty percent unless you're going for a weapon.
Speaker 1: Deliver eleven nuclear bombs. Back to Steve Witcough. Now, they offered on behalf of the president US provided civilian use uranium enriched at a low level, which would be all that they need, just in exchange for a commitment, and of course there'd be trust but verify provisions. They would give it to them for free. They just had to agree not to enriched uranium and pursue nuclear weapons. They refused.
Speaker 3: Listen, in terms of their enrichment, it was very very clear they had plenty of twenty percent material. That, by the way, was another telling sign of of their insidious motives. And as I said, they had the sixty percent. We had a red line on enrichment. However, we were willing to help them convert to a civil one two three non enrichment program. And what you're referring to is as a little extra. We suggested to them that we would provide fuel to them for free for a long period of time. And their response to that. You would think they would feel that that was something gracious, but their response to us was that this was an assault on their dignity.
Speaker 1: Now, the last thing that is pivotal, he said. They bragged about their four unit and sixty kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium. It would take a week to ten days to enrich that to ninety percent enrichment, which is weapon grade enrichment. That would allow them to make eleven nuclear bombs. This is this guy saying, no imminent threat to our nation. In seven or ten days, they'd be able to make eleven bombs.
Speaker 3: Listen, and let me say this, because I forgot this small little detail. In that first meeting, both the Iranian negotiators said to us directly, with no shame, that they controlled four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent and they're aware that that could make eleven nuclear bombs. And that was the beginning of the negotiating stance. So that's they were.
Speaker 2: Proud of it.
Speaker 3: They were proud that they had evaded all sorts of oversight protocols to get to a place where they could deliver a le nuclear bombs.
Speaker 1: Senator Lindsey Graham, South Carolina joins US. Senator, tell me how, based on Steve Witkoff, that that is not an imminent threat to our nation.
Speaker 4: Well, it's most imminent threat we've faced as a nation coming from Iran since nineteen seventy nine. Thank god Kamala Harris was not in the White House, thank god President Trump was. What was now, how do you explain this? So Trump is basically saying, if you want peaceful nuclear power, which you've been claiming, they've denied they want a bomb, even though they've been trying to do everything in the world to get a bomb. Trump gave them an offer that they couldn't refuse unless they wanted a bomb. So he spoke them out. He said, you can have all the spent fuel rods you need forever, really for free to produce nuclear power. You just can't have the capability to go from three and a half percent to ninety percent to make a bomb. The difference between sixty percent highly enriched uranium and ninety is weapons great nine weapon. It's about ten to twelve days of enrichment. They thought they were talking to Obama and Biden. When they told Kushner and Wigoff what they just told them. They thought that they would panic, They would beg them not to go to ninety and throw a bunch of money at them, like Obama and Biden did. When Trump heard that they were within two weeks of going to ninety percent. He blew up their enrichment program. Instead of trying to bribe them and beg them, he blew it up. And that's why they don't have a bomb today. If that's not emminent, what would be. Bottom line is when Kushner and Wigkough went to negotiate a peaceful nuclear power program of the Iranians made a big miscalculation. They bragged about how close they were a nuclear weapon literally weeks. This is an episode of twenty four. If people don't get this, they're not trying very hard. The media does not want you to know this story because it justifies Midnight Hammer on steroids. After Midnight Hammer, when they blew up all the enrichment, so within a week they tried to start over again, going deeper in the ground and having no ventilator shafts so they can enrich without a bomb coming down the shaft. That's why we did epic fury. This was a war not of choice, but of necessity. The necessity was a religious Nazi regime who's been trying to build a bomb for decades, and Donald Trump finally stopped him, Thank god he did. You could have your opinions of President Trump, but you cannot have your own facts. If he had not acted when he did, we'd be talking about a nuclear armed Iyotola, who would wreak havoc on the world, who would control the streets of hormones in the Mid East oil supply forever, because he'd have a nuclear weapon and he would eventually use it against Isral because he's a religious Nazi. He is now dead. Their nuclear program has been obliterated. We should be celebrating Donald Trump. Let him finish the job, get this over with once and for all. So thank you for having Wikoff on your show, the most important show in the history of Sean Hannity television. With one quick cough, explained to the audience how close they were to Obama and how Donald Trump stopped them.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back, more with South Carolina, Senator Lindsay Graham than your calls on the other side, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, As we continue.
Speaker 5: Three hours a day of red, white, and blue America crowds.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now, Senator Lindsay Graham, South Carolina's with us. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. You're calls coming up straight ahead. Let me ask you this because I get asked this all the time, and I understand that the president, Yeah, he has the Trump doctrine.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think there are many people that claim to be maggot that don't understand it. As evidenced by his past military actions including Midnight Hammer, including the ISIS Caliphate, including Solomani Bag Daddy and the Mother of All Bombs in Afghanistan, Donald Trump does not plan on being there very long, and they are ahead of schedule according to him, And I'm not looking for a drop dead date when this thing is going to be over. The what the outcome is going to be. Ultimately, the Iranian people are going to have to do their part. They'll have a chance once in a generation opportunity. Don't ruin it, Trump said to them. Pebe said the same, and that moment's coming soon. How but based on operations where we are, you know, I'm not looking for a real timeline. But I think Americans want to be assured that this is not a forever war. This is not a rack in Afghanistan, which I know, No.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: I can promise you Snyder forever war ago. So they're not the the Iranian regime. We're running out of targets. We're killing the Revolutionary Guard guys. We're demitting their ability to build missiles and to build drones and to hit us. Ever again, uh, we got the regime on the run. We just killed their number chief security guy today, number two to Kamani.
Speaker 7: He was a bit.
Speaker 4: It's like losing General Patten. We took him out today. So we're talking in weeks, not months. And what's the goal is to make sure the regime has been devastated in terms of their ability to go back to making the news weapon producing missiles that can hit us in fund terrorism. We're very, very close. But the real goal, I think is to give the Iranian people, over time, a chance to take their country back. But the biggest prize of all is if you could get Saudi Arabia back at the negotiating table, to end the Arab Israeli conflict, to recognize Israel the one and only Jewish state, have diplomatic relations between the center of Islam, Saudi Arabia and in the center of the Jewish State, Israel, and they make peace. That's the biggest change in two thousand years. October The seventh was designed to stop normalization. Donald Trump, once we get Iran in a box, we're going to take back up the cause of peace. The gateway to peace opens wide when this regime has been neutered and can no longer generated another October seventh. You heard it on this program. Sooner rather than later, Saudi Arabia and Israel will start negotiating an end to a two thousand year conflict. It will be because of what Donald Trump did to Iran, the great disruptor. Iran has kept the Mid East in chaos, has kept the world in chaos, and their reign of terror is about to end. The biggest dividend of taking this regime down and debilitating this ability to create terrorism is that peace now is possible between Saudi Arabia and Israel. Historic beyond historic, And there's one man above all. Our military desert tremendous credit. But without a good commander in chief, it doesn't matter how good your military is. President Trump is setting in motion the end of a two thousand year old conflict piece as far as the I can see in the Mid East. But coss he took on the I tool.
Speaker 1: It's a myth, you know, It wasn't just Israel that was celebrating Midnight Hammer now epic fury. It was every Arab country in the region. I learned a lot when I went on that Gulf State trip with the President to Riod and to the UAE into Qatar. I learned so much. And they wanted this as much as Israel. They did not want a nuclear armed Iran. They did not want a rany inngemony in the region.
Speaker 4: You're so right, and that's why I go there to try to learn. Remember the last time we took our eye off the ball over there and it came here was nine to eleven. The biggest threat to civilization with the religious Nazi the I toolis regime having through weapon, they would use it. There's three things the theocracies built around purify Islam. They're Shiites. They hate Sunnism, that's Saudi Arabia. They would destroy Sunni Islam if they could make them bend to their will. They want to destroy all the Jews because God commands them to in their twisted religion. We're infidels and they'd come after us, drive us out of the Mid East. Like Hitler. They meant it. People didn't believe he meant I want to kill all the Jews and I want an Arian race. They were wrong. They should have understood him. Minute when the Ietola chance death America, death to Israel. If he means it, that capability to destroy Israel and to terrorize the world is being lost every day. The I too was dead, his son is virtually dead. The number of the Chief Security Enforcer is dead. We're on track to do something historic. Give the present a little more time. But to all those naysayers, if you don't believe we were disclosed within a tick of a clock to Alan having ten nuclear weapons, you just are in denial. They were, and thank god Trump, Pushner and Wickcough found out what they're up to and Trump stopped them. So to anybody that everyone wants to be president and they say that this was not a justified military action, they should not allowed to be anywhere near the Oval office. When you sit at that desk, like President Trump, the buck stops there. That's what Harry Truman said. It was his call. He made the right call. If he had not made that call, we would be living with a newker armed iron as I speak, and that would terrorize the world. Forever, and I can't think of a worse outcome for the Arab world and the civilized world. So I'm going to stop with President Trump. This is going to be weeks, not months, and when this is over, we're going to have peace like we never envisioned before, because Ron will be off the table, finally, after nineteen since nineteen seventy nine, the largest age sponsor of terrorism. Their days are numbered in terms of wreaking havoc on the region. And when they get weakened, peace will breakout. Just remember what I said, When the Iatolas regime is further weakened, peace breaks out.
Speaker 1: Senordal Lindsay Graham, South Carolina. Appreciate you being with us, quick break right back. We'll continue on the other side.
Speaker 5: Working every day to remember the forgotten man.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Alright, twenty five down til the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, all right, let's get to the beautiful blue socialist topia known as Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Jason, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 9: John the first time caller. Well, people leaven their states because of taxes. You know, it's kind of like, uh, leaving a battle. I guess that's on my mind. And the businesses, you know, they're getting tax more. I know that it's hard to do, but when people just get up and leave and just move out of their state, it's kind of like not fighting for it. I guess what.
Speaker 1: Do you expect billionaires in Silicon Valley to do when they're paying the highest taxes already in the entire country, and now they have a referendum that will be retroactive to January of this year, and they're gonna get then the government will come in and rob five percent of what they've been able to save after they paid taxes. What do you say to the people in New York If Momdani has his way, he's going to lower the estate tax threshold from seven point five million to seven hundred and fifty thousand, which you can't even buy a closet as an apartment for seven hundred and fifty thousand for the most part in New York. I don't think you can get one for that amount of money. You work hard, you save your money, you pay your taxes. You're paying city taxes in that case, you're paying state taxes. In that case, you're paying federal taxes about fifty seven cents or six close to sixty cents of every dollar already goes to the government. Now, Mom, Donnie wants to put more taxes on people that he defines as rich. Sorry, but if you make half a million dollars in New York, you're not exactly rich. You're just not. I'm giving you the reality. Most people are like rolling their eyes. Well that's a lot of money. Yeah it is, but not in New York. It's just not. And so then he's going to take he's going to put a whopping fifty percent of state tax on New York City residents on top of the ten percent of state tax at sixty percent, on top of the federal state tax or death tax.
Speaker 2: That's forty percent. Now do the math for me.
Speaker 1: How much money do you get to pass on to your children, your grandchildren charity? This is money you've already been taxed on. If they take forty percent federal, ten state, fifty city, how much is that?
Speaker 2: Can you help me out? That's simple math.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I understand it all Sean.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. It's it's every penny you've ever saved. Why would you stay and try to fix stupid and all?
Speaker 9: I just hate to see. I think it's their plan is like tax everybody right out of a state. Then they just take everything over and pretty soon it's uh.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Anyone that wants to stay in those states, they can. Here's the thing. If Americans move in mass I have a different view. My advice is get out before the twenty thirty census, and my advice is to pack these red states and make them redder, you know, move to states that are more marginal and a little more difficult to win. Moved to Georgia. Moved to North Carolina, you know. Moved to Texas. They keep targeting Texas. Moved to Florida, my free state, if you want the whole Encelada the best state I think in the country. And there are other great states, places like Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, the Carolina is They're just great places and the people a nicer. I'm telling you from my personal experience, and the way of life is better.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, I've lived I grew up in Long Island, New York. I lived in Rhode Island five years, California five years, Huntsville, Alabama two years, Georgia four years, then went back to New York when I got hired a Fox, and I've been now. I'm three years down in Florida, and I love having moved around as much as I have. It's the best thing I ever did in my life, A great life experience. I know some people are kind of set in their ways and maybe fearful of things. Don't be fearful in your life, you know, be adventuresome and you're going to find your money goes a lot further. New York City's proposed budget under Kami Mumdani is higher than the entire state of Florida. Now, to me, that's misappropriation of taxpayer dollars, a waste of money, a waste of taxes. They have the crummiest infrastructure, the worst services, and a mayor that doesn't even believe in law and order, and a mayor that hires virulently anti Semitic people around him, as far as I'm concerned, and his wife applauded, you know, seventy times on social media post praising October seventh. No thanks, it's my values are not in sync with that place anymore.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just the thought of them just being able to tax everybody are their state, then they can just spread and spread.
Speaker 1: I'm just we'll have bigger margins in red states, and they're going to lose congressional seats and they're going to lose electoral votes because they've chased everybody away. I say to everybody, if you can move, do it now, dude, sooner rather than later, especially with the shifting economy and new jobs coming online, and we're going to start, you know, when manufacturing begins in earnest and energy jobs come online. As they come online in a big way, we're going to make those opportunities available to people. And we'll maybe bring on some of the CEOs of these companies because they're going to want to hire great people and it might be a good opportunity for many of you in this audience. Look, I only care about my audience here. I want you to know something. You know, the people that are loyal to the show, I'm grateful because you gave me a life I never deserved, and I want to try and give back and make your life better. And I'm telling you these states are they are spiraling downward, and I don't think you can save them. Your state is gone. It's over. And if you want to stay and fight, I admire you. Mark Simone and Curtis Sleewer. They're staying in New York, but I think they're not. What's North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Texas. They're calling anyway, my friend. Appreciate the call. Thank you for being with us. All right, back to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean our number, James Kentucky Next Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, Shawn. How you doing good? Sir? What's going on? Well?
Speaker 7: I was one to talk about the old Domini case and with respect to specifically, why didn't the DJ stutter prosecutor denantilize the shooter after you started to throw the prison time for treason?
Speaker 1: I mean makes no sense, does it. The guy was associated with isis seven years in prison? Why did we ever let such a person out again?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I mean why wasn't that part of his plea deal? Or rather was that the big part to get the trees and the soldier to take the plea deal and not have to go to try out, you know, an easy guilty plea. If you will for the prosecutor.
Speaker 1: There's certain crimes that I think you've got to give deep consideration to, ever letting peace pull out on. I think, for example, once you cross a moral boundary and you harm a child, that to me is such a such a dark road. I don't know if people really can change their hearts. And I believe in forgiveness, repentance and all of that, but I don't think it's a risk you can take. I don't think if somebody is aligned with ISIS that they're gonna spend seven years in jail and come out. Oh yeah, I denounced ISIS. I'm never going to do this again. And it is reckless, it is dangerous. But this is the Democratic Party. This is the party of you know, open borders, amnesty, sanctuary cities and states and so on and so forth. This this is the party you know that believes they want they to defund, dismantle, no bel reimagine.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 7: I totally agree.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 7: I think the American public, though, and the roct Officers family deserve to know the name of the federal prosecutor who failed them and us, the American citizens, I mean, we need you should if you can't. Hey, your recent Julie I didn't find out why they took place and publicize it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, honestly, there are certain people that if you are going to let them out of jail, get them out of the country period, end of sentence. And three people would be alive today if they didn't make that mistake. And this, unfortunately is happening every day. And this is the real danger of the four years of unfettered, unvetted immigrant illegal immigrants from over two hunder countries. We're all in danger, small towns, big cities, and we have to all be on guard at all times. They are the most preventable national security disaster in history. James, We appreciate you, buddy, God bless you. Quick break right back. More of your phone calls coming up toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, one thing we've always known about Hannity, he stands up.
Speaker 6: For what he believes in and what you believe in.
Speaker 5: Follow Hannity as he fights the left who are trying to extinguish conservative voices.
Speaker 6: John Hannity, all right, let's.
Speaker 2: Get back to our busy phones.
Speaker 1: It's toll free eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to join us, Tom in California Gavin Newsom's United Socialist Utopia. How does it feel to have a no show governor, full time Trump stalker, full time author, full time world traveler, full time ex post, full time podcaster, and people in the Pacific Palisades, you know, eighteen months later can't even get a building permit?
Speaker 2: How does that feel, Sean?
Speaker 8: If he's not here, I'm happy because I don't want.
Speaker 2: To not here.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't feel that way if you wanted to get a friggin permit to build your house back after all this time, and you still have to pay taxes and insurance on it.
Speaker 2: According to people I talked.
Speaker 8: To, those people are being treated shamely. I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 7: I was going to call you today.
Speaker 8: I wanted to tell you about the AHS. I think the airlines wrote a letter yesterday and I believe that they should take a vote, and if you can't pass and fund the Homeland Security, I actually believe they should stop flying to those individual states. And I believe it would get taken care of very quickly.
Speaker 1: You know, I actually don't disagree with you. I actually think that's a very clever idea. I really do. I think that's a very very clever idea because they're the ones responsible.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I ran into TSA agents recently talked to them. They haven't been paid in thirty days now. It was twenty eight or nine when I saw them over the weekend, and it's so unfair to them. But it's also the Secret Service, it's also FEMA, it's also the Coast Guard, I mean, and here we are in the middle of a conflict. We're told that they are known terrorists in the country and sleeper cells. I'm going to ask FBI Director Cash Betel about this on TV tonight, and we don't have anything to do about it anyway. Good idea, Tom, You've got a gold star today.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Doug.
Speaker 1: Also in the United Socialist Utopia of Gavin Newsom, also in California.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Doug? What are you doing there?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm brooding about what's.
Speaker 2: Going on right now and what's the matter?
Speaker 10: They first and foremost, I'm a political nobody that deeply loves the country. I serve for decades and I represent exactly one vote, which is precisely whatevery independent voter is. And what really concerns me is I think the GOP is on course to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory because it continues to ignore independent voters. And so that's just my general thing I'm brooding about. But I think more urgently, based on what you just said the Department of Homeland Security shutdown, from an independent voter's perspective, it really appears that both sides wanted to continue for talking points and they don't want it to end. And the reason that I say that, Sean, is that votes to fund dhs are kind of amorphous and non specific, and they let people hide behind what may or may not be included. If the Republicans in Congress really want to end a shutdown, they'll bring to the floor first legislation that makes it clear that Congress and their staffs get no pay during shutdowns, and they will.
Speaker 1: I like this idea and agree with that. We've talked about it for a long time. By the way, money many Congressmen have voluntarily agreed to do that that Republicans want to fund the government, Republicans understand that they just don't want to. The Democrats don't want to fund the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: That's on them.
Speaker 9: I undre that.
Speaker 10: But if you want to get it to where the Democrats cannot afford to vote against it, bring up individual legislation, have rule call votes and make them vote against the US Coast Guard funding. Then make them vote against Secret Service funding. Then make them vote against SEMA funding. Then make them vote against TSA funding.
Speaker 9: The average vote.
Speaker 1: Well, they probably would vote for that, but then not fund the Department of Homeland Security, which is a national security risk. I don't think I think you just this is the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: Fund it. Fund it again.
Speaker 10: The average voter is listening to what they're hearing on the other side that somehow this has something to do with ice. If you make them appropriate each individual department, the individual voter will be profoundly offended by them failing to fund the Coastguard, by them face see.
Speaker 1: But remember they demogogued everything in Minneapolis. They talked about two incidences. I talked, let me give you an example. Can you name one Californian where you live that has been murdered by an illegal immigrant?
Speaker 10: I cannot but I know it happens and.
Speaker 1: Crimes, but that's my point. But everyone because the Democrats only care when they can weaponize a death, and that's the sad tragedy. I wish I had more time for you. I just am on the clock. Please, it's I'm not being impatient with you. I would talk to you all day, but I do appreciate you being out there.
Speaker 2: Doug. Thank you.