Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone, tap all right into the.
Speaker 2: Phone tab Dear Elvis.
Speaker 3: My friend Jamie gets very very irritable, very very quickly when telemarketers call her on her cell phone.
Speaker 2: She gets so mad.
Speaker 3: In fact, she recently got into a fight with a phone operator from a credit card company who solicited her on her cell phone. Why don't you have our buddy, Michael Oppenheimer, give her a call and try to sell her something. She'll explode. This comes to us from Kim Voshynsky. All right, Kim, we're now going to send Michael Oppenheimer to the phone to call your friend Jamie on her cell phone. Let's listen it.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is.
Speaker 2: Mister Michael Oppenheim with the Disabled war Veterans Christmas Memorial Phone. How are you doing today? Miss?
Speaker 1: Why are you calling the sumber.
Speaker 2: Because there are a lot of disabled war veterans that need your help today. Miss.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is my cell phone. I do not wish to be solicited on my cell phone ever. I'm very sorry, but I can't do this right now. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Are you feeling a little giving this holiday season? Maybe you'd like to pledge your support this afternoon.
Speaker 1: No, I really don't have the time. You're calling me on my cell phone. I do not wish to be solicited on my cell phone. I am working. Thank you.
Speaker 2: This will only take twenty seconds, Miss.
Speaker 1: Hello, This is.
Speaker 2: Mister Michael Up in Harmon with the Disabled war Veterans Christmas Memorial Fund. How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: Miss You just called me. I asked you not to call me on my cell phone, and now you're calling me back. Remove this number from your lip.
Speaker 2: With a pledge of fifteen dollars, you get the Disabled war Veterans Recording Memorial tote. Would you like one of those?
Speaker 3: Miss Hello?
Speaker 2: For one hundred dollars, we'll give you an umbrella and for a one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, this is not a recording. This is mister Michael Up and Harmon with the Disabled war Veterans Christmas Memorial Pond.
Speaker 1: Well, this is not a recording. Why aren't you listening to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing you. I'm just choosing to ignore your yelling.
Speaker 1: Well, can you listen to me? Please?
Speaker 2: M maybe listen to me. I'm listening with dated breath.
Speaker 1: Miss good, you called me twice in ten minutes on my cell phone. I do not want solicitation on my cell phone. Remove this number from your list right now, or I'll report you to the Better Business Bureau. Goodbye.
Speaker 2: Hello, This is mister Michael Oppenheim and with the Disabled war Veterans with Christmas Memorial Fund. How are you doing today? Miss?
Speaker 1: Stop calling me? Take this number off your list.
Speaker 2: We're looking for individuals today to share their holiday spirit and spread the joy with a monetary donation to disabled war veterans.
Speaker 1: I don't care. You will remove this number from your list. Stop calling me. I am on my job.
Speaker 2: But for a mere fifty dollars out of your pocket, wouldn't you like this handy dandy little tote.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Give us one hundred dollars and we'll give you this umbrella.
Speaker 1: Take this number off your wrist right now, and for one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty dollars you get all three spectacular gifts, including How the West Was One on DVD? How does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: We must be having a bad connection. I'm having trouble receiving them.
Speaker 1: No, let me tell you something. Okay, now you're dealing with me You're not dealing with the other person who answered the phone before. And if you continue to do this, this will definitely be reported because we've had enough of your guy.
Speaker 2: We are a charity whatever, we are, a charitable organization.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't care. This is not charity. You want charity, Winny.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how you came up. Okay, it won't be much longer.
Speaker 1: Now stop calling.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I want your number and I want your name right. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: My name is mister Michael Poppenheimer. I'm on behalf of people.
Speaker 1: Shut.
Speaker 2: I'm calling on behalf of the people who listen to me the hell up?
Speaker 1: Okay, don't no again. Do you understand people, or you will get babel abuse from me. Okay, I'm not going to call it this nonsense.
Speaker 2: I think you should bring it. We are talking about people who served in the line of duty in this country for you and for me, and stood up for America and all what it believes in. Hello, this is mister Michael. I'm I went to Disabled more Veterans Christmas and oil Fund. Have you changed your mind?
Speaker 1: Miss not at all? You know you're really using it my minutes, isn't there anyone.
Speaker 2: Else you could bother if you'd like, I can bother Kim Bashinsky.
Speaker 1: Yes, by all means bother Kim Bishinsky because.
Speaker 2: Kim Boshinsky told us to play a phone tap on you.
Speaker 1: Oh great, I'd like to killer right now.
Speaker 2: This is Gary Jones. Melvis ran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle of Macy's right now. For some reason, I thought of her because I tried to call her while you were calling me. Yes, and I said she wouldn't do that to me. Elvis Duran phone tap, Wow, you know what I love.
Speaker 3: The phone kept bringing, they kept answering, I love her.
Speaker 2: Mom, Shut the hell up. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show