Speaker 1: Get the ball back? Six point game. What's your message kind of after.
Speaker 2: Give it a couple of lunch down there, and yeah, I mean I was frustrated. Obviously, we we made it. We made it a game when it didn't need to be, especially defensively freebies, you know, where they didn't have to earn it. You know, eighty hs wide open, their best player, can't let it happen. So uh, you know it was we put ourselves in that situation, so we had to get ourselves out. You know. It was about going out there and finishing the game, and we did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, miscommunications, you know, he's wide open for touchdowns. It can't have it at all. Flashing back to a couple of other games where that happened this season, Yeah, I mean I was. I was just focused on the next play. I was just frustrated that they even got that because we had them right what we wanted them, you know. But that's the difference right now. We gotta we gotta find ways to close games out. You feel about this team now? Four and going to the buy obviously hasn't been the season you.
Speaker 3: Want it so far, but what's achievable and do you feel like this is the team that can do it or do you think there's got to be a little bit of changes, whether it's mentally or it's your tigue whatever, you know, going.
Speaker 2: Into the second half. Yeah, we can be whoever we want. Honestly, you know, I think it's a after the buy, it's it's zero zero, you know, we're at five hundred right now. I think it's we're a game back for me in first in the division, whatever that means. But we have everything ahead of us. We can be whoever we want. We have everybody that we need in terms of players. Obviously we're banged up, but you know, we'll get healthy after the week, hopefully get some guys back, and it's about just getting better at this point. You know, we can't keep getting up for a game and then dropping one and then all let's try and figure out a way to win another one. Like, let's just get better, right, Let's just get better. That's why those little errors at the end of the game were so frustrating, because the good teams they don't make those. You know, we gotta find ways to just play four quarters of just uh trade execution?
Speaker 3: Where are you physically?
Speaker 1: I know you had the the ankle entry.
Speaker 3: H four.
Speaker 2: I mean, is that permently in the in the rear view mirror? Now, is that something that you've been dealing with? Will the Bye help you? Yeah? No, the Bible help will help me tremendously. You know. Uh, every week you keep banging it up and finding a way to recover good enough to play the next week. And that's just how the NFL is. Man. It's rare that you can just be healthy all the way through, you know, That's just what it is. Like. I'm I'm looking at guys out there giving it, giving it. They're all who are banged up. You talk about George kittle Is it is the truest form of that man. He just banged up every week, it seems like, and he still goes out there and balls out. So everybody's banged up. Man, there's no excuse for not playing at the at the highest level, regardless of whatever you're going through.
Speaker 3: Green playing naps free on defense, POONI ofviously all season now we've seen Grendo Dearsoult make it some catches. What is this roof?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a heck of a rookie class right there. I mean you just kind of named them all, but I don't think I don't think you can talk about it, talk about it enough. It's so hard to play as a rookie in the NFL. And all those guys playing at such a high level right now, you know, it's been amazing to see. And they've all come in with the right mindset, falling following everybody's lead man, and we're gonna need him in a big way in the second half of the season.
Speaker 1: As far as guys playing through the stuff. Pebo Champion was in the hospital and the we began. What can you say about him and his role today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, same thing. Man. You see how how crucial he is, not only for our offense before our team and the energy that he brings, the way that he plays the game, we're a different team when he's on the field. So uh yeah, man, I was so happy to have him back this week.
Speaker 1: The last series when you've got the last stop, you had a near interception, But talk about how specially was for the defensive unit to actually get out the field and close out the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the expectation. Honestly, you know, I'm I'm sitting there thinking that we put ourselves in that situation. We should we should have never been in that situation to begin with. Right, We we dropped two series where, like I mentioned, you know, miscues and errors that we gave them, and uh, it's only right that we go out there and stop them, you know, because of we put ourselves in that position.
Speaker 1: Right, and Andrew was flying around tonight making a lot of plays.
Speaker 2: I felt like he was his best game. Would you think of him tonight? Yeah? Standing man. Just continues to get better, you know, even through the noise and all that other stuff, and not worried about that, just continuing to try to get better every single week. Man, He's played at a high level in this league, and I'm I'm happy to see him making plays out there tonight. Alright, thanks yep.