Speaker 1: It is time now for my Strawberry Letter for today and listen. If you need advice on relationships, dating, works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HAARVIFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours, So go ahead and write it.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on type. We got it for you. Here it is Strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: All right, neph you thank you. The subject the lady out back. We've been wondering what this letter was all about. Well here we go. Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been with my fiance for seven years and we live together. I work out of town for two weeks out of the month. But never in a million years would I ever expect him to cheat on me. I'm surprised. I surprised him by coming home a day early this week. I got an uber and when I got home there was a car parked on the side of the house, so I assumed that my neighbor had company inside. My fiance was on the couch drinking a beer with two candles lit. It looked like he had a rough day at work, but he acted like he was glad to.
Speaker 3: See me, and he gave me a big bear hug.
Speaker 1: As I went toward our bedroom to change clothes, I saw something dash across the backyard and it scared the crap out of me. My fiance said it was probably just a dog, and he didn't get up to check it out.
Speaker 3: Then I heard a car cranking up.
Speaker 1: I went to the side window to see if it was a burglar and saw a black woman in the car that was on the side of our house. My fiance still didn't get up off the couch to help me investigate. He said the mystery woman was probably at Miss Pea's house visiting her. Miss p is an older, single white woman, and when I called her, she said she was at her daughter's house. My fiance said I was stressing myself out and I needed to relax. A day later, I had a camera installed in the back. My fiance said it was unnecessary, but I did it anyway. I asked him over and over if he had another woman in our house. He said that I'm delusional. Did I come home early and interrupt my fiance and his girlfriend. Yes, ma'am, you did. And I don't know about his girlfriend. It could have been some random you know. I don't know, but you did interrupt him and a woman for sure. And the fact that he tried to play it so cool, not get up and help you investigate. To me, those are all red flags. Believe your eyes. Please believe your eyes. You know what you saw. You saw the car, You saw the figure, the dash in the backyard that would have scared the mess out of me. You saw and heard a black woman cranking up the car on the side of the house. No, it was not Miss Peas anybody visiting her because Miss Pea was at her daughter's house.
Speaker 3: She wasn't even there. So you heard and saw all this.
Speaker 1: No matter what lies he told you, you know what you saw. And I say, after seven years of being engaged and with your crazy schedule two weeks on and two weeks off, he has plenty of time to do whatever he wants to do. This cheating has probably been going on for a while. Seven years is a long long time to be engaged, and from the looks of it, I don't know if you have a future with this guy after this Tommy.
Speaker 2: He's been a player for a long time and he's gotten sloppy with his actions.
Speaker 4: He's not the player he thinks he is.
Speaker 2: And it's all falling apart, and we see every step of the way it falls apart. First of all, what I don't understand play on, say for seven years? When when when do we getting married? On one of these two weeks you come home? When we're gonna get married? That should be somewhere in the equations, some questions that you should have.
Speaker 4: But here we go.
Speaker 2: Call on the side of the house. That's a sign, bad player. Und that car should have been two streets over. You should have never seen that. Come okay, I'm just giving you the signs that you should have been looking for.
Speaker 4: He'll go next. What was the next one? Candles lick?
Speaker 2: When he's big behind being at home with some candles drinking beer by himself? Who do that? Who's sitting around with give me a flavor of a candle? Who out there with some sweet smelling candles drinking a bill by?
Speaker 4: They said? Lavender?
Speaker 2: Who out there with lavender? By themself? That don't make Here's another thing. When the last time he gave you a big bath hood like that, like he just been missing you forever.
Speaker 4: When when did he do that? He ain't done that, lady.
Speaker 2: Right now, you go in the bedroom, you changing clothes. Something dashes across the backyard. Now, well I'm upset with you. Is why you didn't dash? Why you didn't get out there so you can see what's going on. You know, dog gonna Well that wasn't no dog dashing across that backyard. Now, problem he had is once again what I said. She should have parked two streets, so she'd have parked two streets, so he could have went out to sidegate. She could have went out the sidegate, walked around the back. She'd have never seen this late. This is this bad player all together. But I'm giving you your what you should have been doing. You should have been out there. Why when she was out there cranking up on the side of the house, you couldn't go out there you could see what's going on. You got if you're gonna start CSI had like like this camera thing you're doing. Now, it's too late for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's too late. This ain't gonna happen again at that house.
Speaker 2: Ever, It's not gonna happen ever again, because you then semi called it, your semi called it, and you're moving too fast. You got to know what you're doing if you're gonna be precise. Now, do you know who knows? Do you know who knows? Miss p No, that white lady, Miss Pete, she knows. Now she ain't there this week, but she's always dare Miss Pino that car ben being parked on the side of the house for hours at a time in those two weeks that you are normally gone when you're working in another.
Speaker 4: City, Miss pen Everything.
Speaker 2: I suggest you get real acquainted with the white lady that live next door because ms p gonna fill you in on everything you need to know. But as far as the cameras and stuff, maybe you're too late.
Speaker 4: You too late.
Speaker 2: You're too late. And watch him for the next two weeks. You ain't finising no cameras league, watch what he do.
Speaker 1: Hang on, nephew, hang on. We'll have part two of our response to the Strawberry.
Speaker 3: Letter at twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Today's Strawberry Letter subject the Lady out Back.
Speaker 3: Will be back with Junior's response right after this.
Speaker 4: Juniper Breeze is that Juniper Bred.
Speaker 1: You're listening hardy morning show. Global Life Insurance can help you protect the people who matter most with coverage of up to one hundred thousand dollars. Whether you want to cover final expenses, payoff debt, or simply leave something behind for your loved ones, Globe Life makes it simple. Call Globe Life Today at one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred, or visit globelifradio dot com to get a free quote. That's one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred or Globelife radio dot com. All right, we're gonna recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is the Lady out Back. A young lady wrote in she's been with her fiance for seven years. They've been engaged for seven years. They live together. She works out of town two weeks and then she's in town for two weeks. So that's what they've been doing for the past seven years. And she says, never in a million years would she think that her fiance would be cheating on her. But one day, one day she came home early, she looked through the window. Well, first of all, she saw a car parked in the drive way. And that's not normal. An unrecognizable car in the driveway. Then she looks to the window in the house. Yeah, on the side of the house. And you gotta be specific when you're cheating, right, And then she looks through the window and she sees her man drinking a beer by himself. Looks like he had a hard day, and he has some candles lit. Okay, another red flag besides the car on the side of the house. She goes in to her husband. Her fiance gives her a big bear hug. Then she makes her way to the bedroom and she looks out the window and she sees something dash across the backyard, and the fiance says, oh, that's probably a dog. Then she sees and hears a black woman get in the car that was on side of the house and crank it up and drive away. Still the fiance doesn't move off the couch. Oh, that's probably someone at the neighbor's house leaving.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Come to find out, the air wasn't even home. So anyway, bottom line is yeah, her name is miss p. Bottom line that she wants to know is she delusional? Did she come home too early and interrupt her fiance and his girlfriend. So that's where we are with this one.
Speaker 3: Junior.
Speaker 5: All right, let's say the question is did I come home early and interrupt my fiance and his girlfriend? Okay, well, if it ain't the girlfriend, let's just go back to the statement in the letter. I saw something dash across the backyard and it scared the crap.
Speaker 6: Out of me.
Speaker 5: My fiance said it was probably just a dog, and he didn't get up to go check it out.
Speaker 6: All right, welly're gonna ask a few questions.
Speaker 5: What dog five to eight run across the backyard on high legs?
Speaker 6: What car keys to a toyota?
Speaker 4: What dog?
Speaker 6: If it ain't a girlfriend? What dog? Just tell me? What dog exactly?
Speaker 5: When to sneak out of house and close the backslideing?
Speaker 6: Do quietly? If it ain't a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Tiptoeing?
Speaker 6: When car key? What dog get up.
Speaker 3: To a gate?
Speaker 5: Opened it and then close? He hit that latch and then closed? Now the dog know how he understand what the data?
Speaker 6: All the end?
Speaker 5: The drive reverse neutral? What dog is we talking about?
Speaker 6: What dog?
Speaker 3: No mispeak?
Speaker 5: If it ain't the girlfriend? What dog just be visited? Why this dog that's doing all of this ain't on the news.
Speaker 6: Why this dog. Ain't nobody urrigan how to fox? Ain't coming this dog? That's just driving house to house?
Speaker 5: If it's just a dog, what dog know how to run in wedges?
Speaker 6: What dog is this? I just want to know what dog? If it ain't a girlfriend, lady? What dog? Tell me about the dog? Somebody's seen this dog?
Speaker 1: What dog?
Speaker 6: Get on?
Speaker 3: The fuck? Girl?
Speaker 4: Almost got caught?
Speaker 6: What dog is that?
Speaker 3: What dog?
Speaker 6: I ain't heard no answer? What of course his girlfriend? What man lay up in drake beer with two candles lit?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Whatever? What you got a Heineken and two candles lit? Come on, now I've had a house. I ain't litt down candles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the game is on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this don't make no sense. Just tell me what dog? Just tell me what dog?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 6: What dog?
Speaker 2: What dog?
Speaker 6: Whish was a boy?
Speaker 3: All this went down? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What dog? Is this?
Speaker 6: What dog?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: She here?
Speaker 6: Because you took an uber?
Speaker 1: Hon?
Speaker 4: Oh here I got.
Speaker 6: What dog listens actually listen to their master?
Speaker 4: I got a dog.
Speaker 6: I'll tell that dog to go over there and sit there. Dog, never go what dog? Just say go out the back and the dog go out the back?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 6: What dog is we talking about?
Speaker 3: That he told you. Yeah, yeah, this is this is crazy.
Speaker 6: Of course you caught him with his girlfriend. Yeah, that's not married. No, please do that dog gonna be back over. They're doing the same thing they trained Rand to come home.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, she's not delusional. She asked the question, Jr. Is she delusional? No, you saw what you saw.
Speaker 1: You know what you saw, you know what you saw, and yes, you came home early and interrupted him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Charlie asked me this, Charlie, what dog't know?
Speaker 5: How to collect this purse, cell phone, and keys at one time?
Speaker 6: Got everybody? He didn't leave nothing of.
Speaker 3: All the animals he could have picked. Why did he say a dog? Why did he say a dog?
Speaker 6: And you know they went to dinner? What dog don't get they left? Or to go play and just take it home? What dog is this? What dog? How to operate a microwave? What do what dog? Got rent payments?
Speaker 2: What dog?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: If this had a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this has been going on for a while. They've been engaged for seven years and this is her job. Two weeks on, two weeks at the house, and two weeks on the road.
Speaker 6: So let's ask you. It's so smart though, this Scooby.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, yeah, okay, the lady o't back, all right?
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey sm on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never Sounded So Good. You can download it today now. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, we got Junior and Sports Talk right after this this t.
Speaker 3: Ip mailhos A Gang here, Han, Joda Kane.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: You are tuned in to the Steve having More on the show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.