Speaker 1: Okay, I'll type into the search bar midgets in party hats. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and getty, one more thing.
Speaker 1: So the most popular website for porn in the world is porn hub. I have talked endlessly on the radio show about what I think are the underappreciated evils of internet porn. I think it is one of the worst things to have happened to society, and it could do mankind. But I won't spend any of my time on that. Here, the most popular website for online pornography is a porn hub, and they released their top searches of the year. The thing that grabbed my attention the most. Then we'll go through those in a second. But the thing that grabbed my attention the most was the rise in tradwife searches. Tradwife being a traditional wife and what they claim here, I don't know if I buy this or not. Such women who are typically submissive and aimed to cater to their husbands every year whim. I hate that writing.
Speaker 2: That's already even awful. Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, highly predjuiced description.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to be a traditional wife who who stays home and runs the household, which is like the hardest job in the world while the husband goes out and earns the living. You're submissive, yeah, says you. You a whole right. But the rise in tradwif tradwife searches interestingly coincided with an uptech and interesting in videos pertaining to anything demurrer, which served surged one and thirty three percent. Who's Who's Who's googling for porn demure? I mean, I just I just find it hard to believe that anybody does. But viral, Oh it did. I don't Why is there a reason demure went viral?
Speaker 3: There's a TikTok of a trans woman so with dude in his car before work, and he says something along the lines of this is my makeup for work.
Speaker 4: It's very demure, it's very something else.
Speaker 3: And that video took It's got five points something million views on TikTok.
Speaker 4: I mean it took off.
Speaker 3: So now every makeup tutorial you see across all platforms has the word demure in it.
Speaker 2: Dan, That's that's got to be part of it. But the other part of it is I can see why tarted up porn whore is less erotic to some people than like normal woman. I've never found normal women to be lacking in sex appeal.
Speaker 1: It sounds sounds like you're onto something you should start Joe porn or some sight of your own because there's a lot of money in it. There are other things I'd prefer to thank you this person who uh somehow got paid to write about this set. It seems people may be pining for a simpler time, looking for things that are less complicated, and maybe seeking out a more meaningful experience from their porn, from their internet porn outside it.
Speaker 2: Is it simpler or is it just better? I mean, yeah, okay, is the modern world with social media and the internet constantly and being bombarded with input constantly, is it more complicated? Yes, it is in a way. But again that's it. But to say they're looking for a simpler life makes it somehow like pathetic or something.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd have to get in ahead of somebody who ever wasn't. I've never understood the appeal of doesn't look like any woman you've ever seen in your life as a sex object. I don't get that, but I know a lot of people must because they're very popular anyway, Just looking at most search terms for twenty twenty four. I'll start at the bottom ranks. Change up eleven slots this year, that slots, not slots, up eleven slots this year.
Speaker 2: Teachert slots Yes, Oh, teacher hot for teacher bb dot field tardy, Oh, BBW bold, budacious witch? Is that what that is? Now?
Speaker 4: Those are big, beautiful women.
Speaker 3: And I got stuck in Las Vegas during a BBW convention.
Speaker 1: They had a convention.
Speaker 4: They had a convention, and that that was something to see.
Speaker 1: Oh, that reminds me last time. It's funny. I used the M word earlier to open this because I thought it'd be funny. I realized that is not considered a cool word anymore.
Speaker 4: They say it, do they? Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, mid Jay, Little people. When I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago for the Eagles concert with my son, there was a little people's convention going on, and I've never seen so many little people in one place in my life. I mean, everywhere you went. It was charming in a way.
Speaker 2: Oh. Judy and I were once in San Jose to watch a Jimmy Buffet concert, and as we he ingested a fair amount of liquid refreshment. We'd gotten a hotel room and little did we know, and I don't remember the hotel, but there was some trans convention there. And this is fifteen years ago before trans was cool, and as Central Valians who did not run into that sort of thing very much at all, it was it was an odd, an odd breakfast. As we walked to and fro the restaurant with your house like case, Hi, I think that chick, I think that chick is a dude really interesting. Then the next person have passed, Hey, wait a minute, what's going on? Yeah, and we finally became aware that's funny. I had the same experience when I was in Vegas, Like, you know, I walked by and there's a guy that's like three feet tall playing the slot machine. I just and then and then I saw a woman that was like three feet tall doing something.
Speaker 1: I like, that's what a weird coincidence.
Speaker 2: It's happened a few more times, like all right, something's up here, little people's convention. Huh yeah, okay, I'll just so this is the podcast, so I can say some bad words on here, but like, oh boy, but like number fifteen search big tits really it just seems like such a coarse search. Just you don't have anything more creative than that. Here's like, I, let's go ahead, Katie said no.
Speaker 3: Just when I was in like eighth grade, freshman year of high school, Like this is second the guy, oh tits that was their favorite word, tits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean obviously there are more genteelways you could express that, Jack, but you're searching on a porn site. I don't think he'll be judged.
Speaker 1: Uh. Step Mom is like number ten, followed by Asian, Latina, Japanese, so various ethnic groups that were apparently okay, uh still DEI in the world of porn is you don't need it. It's it's it's self imposed.
Speaker 2: It's inclusive.
Speaker 1: It's inclusive. Yes, that's it exactly, Michael. Porn is inclusive. It might be the most inclusive thing out there, as long as you got big teas. So here's here's your top five searches for the year. Number one is that? Uh number five? Big ass? I'm not gonna read Number four?
Speaker 2: Can you give us an idea? Use your wordsmith, It's an exit, not an entrance, got it? Lesbian number three? Milf number two?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: And then the number one search on porn hub for the year. And I don't even know how to pronounce the word correctly, but hentai hinta that Japanese cartoon stuff. Yeah, that's the number one porn search in the world.
Speaker 2: You want to see cartoon girls who are disturbingly young, looking.
Speaker 1: Like like like children, you're young and cartoons anyway, Just what the hell does that say about anything?
Speaker 3: I have noticed a trend amongst the furry community that they're big into anime, so I'm wondering if there's like a crossover there somewhere.
Speaker 1: My son's really bothered by that whole anime anime crowd because he says they're all weirdos.
Speaker 4: M hm, so are the furries?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, is it anime? Yeah? My daughter, actually, the law student, showed me her favorite anime series that she and her man and their friends watch. They get together and have a couple of drinks and hoot and holler and stuff like that. It's it's a little over the top. It's pretty entertaining. But yeah, every character is oddly childlike in a feminate So that's fine.
Speaker 1: If you're watching a cartoon sitcom, it's just a different version of watching Scooby Doo or The Flintstones or whatever.
Speaker 2: Actually an adventure thing, lot's of blood and guts. Oddly enough. Fine, Still, I'm okay about the fact that you're number one. I mean, isn't most pornography used to pleasure yourself to completion? I believe that's the point of most pornography. Wait a minute, you're not for the appreciation of art. The number one search is not even people. Yeah, that's bothersome Oh oh oh, you know. I was looking. I wanted to figure out what hentai is, and so I go to Hentai Haven it's porn. The next listing that came up on Google is x videos videos tagged HENTI. Then on pirn hub headtime porn videos.
Speaker 3: If you go to the image search, all the images are covered with a warning and then you open it up and don't do that.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not worth what I just went to.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't you know, I'm oh, my god, you're right, it's like, well, see, I just thought it was a form of cartoons that some people also, uh you know, all right, that one's just doesn't like the same.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys know what Sailor Moon is but like for the millennial crowd list that they they're Sailor Moon dolls having sex, which is an anime. It's an anime cartoon with really hot chicks and short skirts and they all had superpowers and it was huge one.
Speaker 4: They look like children, No, they look like young women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just, I just I'm surprised with this, partly because I thought it was just a form of cartoon style that was appropriated at times for porn. It would appear like it's mostly a porn thing. I'm sure there's non porn hen tie out there, but well not according to Google, so there's not well.
Speaker 1: Right, the problem with internet porn it was all ruin your brain and it will make it impossible for you to enjoy real, uh, you know, sexual activities. According to I started with a New York Times article and then went from there because I'm raising teenage boys, it's like, actually bad for you, rewires your brain in a way that apparently playboys never did, or penthouses or whatever, because I don't remember ever hearing anybody thing about that with anyone. So there's something with the internet porn or the live action or something. I don't know, but it's horrifying the number of men in this country who are like nineteen years old and can't get an erection. I mean, that's crazy. What an awful way to spend your you know, twenties or thirties or whatever is a male. But would this be a step in the right direction if people were watching cartoons or not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I really don't. It depends on the nature of what's happening. I suppose. I mean, just for instance, to pick a particularly sick example, if it was a cartoon portrayal of sex in which there was a beating involved or a rape or something like that, that would still be absolutely important sick and would have to twist the mind of anybody taking it in for pleasure.
Speaker 1: Well nobody, I don't know, nobody wants to hear about my arousal. And since there's a woman on the podcast, I could think.
Speaker 2: It for myself. No, no, we don't, No, no, we don't.
Speaker 1: But I'm but I'm I'm not sure I could become aroused to a cartoon. I mean, I've never tried, but I just find it I have no like, well, I kind of want to check that out. I'm curious. I have zero of that with the cartoon.
Speaker 2: Become very aroused by a cartoon. Oddly, that cartoon was Dumbo. I was thinking Wilma from the Flintstones kind of you.
Speaker 4: I thought John Smith from Pocahontas was hot.
Speaker 2: He was hot, That's why you thought it.
Speaker 1: Please, hunk, do I take a look at cartoon porn to see if it could work just as an experiment.
Speaker 2: Or sheez, go ahead, or don't don't tell us about it, go for exacle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please, and let us know how it goes, because we're all on the edge of our seats.
Speaker 2: Uh. I used to uh, I remember when Marshall Phillips was on the show and he was a search for bear ankle porn, the old timey stuffs.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess that's it.