Speaker 1: Okay, white supremacist violence. It is always have been the number one threat to odd society.
Speaker 2: But I'm also very proud that my wife is white. It's a practice club, bitch. Please tell me why was I your donkey of the day?
Speaker 1: Yes, donkey today for Friday, March fourteenth, go is Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the minority leader who broke with his party, the Democrats, on Thursday and signaled that he will clear it away for a Republican spending bill. Let's go to Fox forty for the report police.
Speaker 3: I believe it is my job to make the best choice for the country to minimize the harms to the American people. Therefore, I will vote to keep the government open and not shut it down.
Speaker 2: Schumer is only the second Senate Democrat to state definitively his intention to vote to advance the GOP written spending bill, but it's likely he'll give the political cover to other Democrats. Still, Schumer admits he agrees on principle with his fellow Dems that the bill is far from ideal.
Speaker 3: D bill is very bad. The potential for a shutdown has consequences for America that are much much worse.
Speaker 2: Schumer argued that a shutdown would leave veterans without critical services and could empower Trump to lay off more staff at the Social Security Administration, hurting seniors and people with disabilities.
Speaker 3: It is not a clean CR. It is deeply partisan. It doesn't address far too many of this country's needs. But I believe allowing Donald Trump to take even more, even much more power via a government shutdown is a far worse option.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't know what happened between Wednesday and Thursday, because on Wednesday, Chuck Schumer said he wouldn't do that. He said Senate Democrats would not provide the votes needed for Republicans to advance the House approved deal to fund the government through September. In fact, Schumer proposed a one month stopgap measure to allow time to negotiate. And that's what you should do if you think a bill is terrible, negotiate. By the way, I'm not saying the Republican bill is. Chuck Schumer said that let's listen to him again. Say it. Listen.
Speaker 3: There is nobody in the world, nobody who wants to shut the government down more than Donald Trump and more than Elon Musk. While the CR bill is very bad. The potential for a shutdown has consequences for America that are much much worse.
Speaker 1: Oh, Chuck Schumer. Oh, Democrats the party of inaction. That's the difference between Democrats and Republicans. One party is about inaction and one party is about all action. Okay, even if that action is harmful to the country, doesn't matter. They are always doing something. Republicans have an agenda, they have a plan, and they stick together, all of them to execute that plan. It doesn't matter if Republicans go at each other and the media disagree with each other, because when it comes time to vote, they all fall in line. Okay, they get things done. Democrats do not do this, and this is just the latest example, per usual, the party of an action. The Democrats have failed to protect or even attempt to fight for the interests of the American people. I know Dems don't have much leverage, but damn it, if you got some.
Speaker 4: Use it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Salute to the good sister former Ohio State Senator Nina Turner. I saw her post something last night on Instagram that I completely agree with. She said, and I quote, as Republicans hold a trifecta which means they control all branches of government. It was their party's responsibility to pass a budget and get the votes to keep government running, not the Democratic Party. End quote. Never mind that the bill is terrible, Chuck Schuman, you said the bill is very bad. You said the Republican bill is a terrible option. You said it's not clean, you said it's deeply partisan. And the most important part, it doesn't address the country's needs. So on one hand, the government shuts down, and the other hand, a terrible bill passes that doesn't address the country's needs. So it sounds to me like, regardless of how this goes, working class Americans get screwed.
Speaker 2: Typical.
Speaker 1: Okay, Democrats get pushed around and bullied into doing the Republicans bidding.
Speaker 2: Typical.
Speaker 1: So, in the words of DMX, here we go again. Listen. Since twenty nineteen, I've been getting on this radio and telling you that Democrats suck in messaging. I wrote about it in my third book, Get on Us a Dieline. Okay, but the reason dem suck at messaging is simply because they have nothing to talk about. Okay. They ain't talk about nothing. What they talking about?
Speaker 2: What they talking about?
Speaker 1: The ain't talking about not that, because they have nothing to talk about, no identity, no plan, no backbone. Republicans are the bullies. Democrats are the cowards, and that's the story. Okay, but listen, in order to change the messaging, you gotta change the people and the party. They will always and forever continue to have a messaging problem because Democrats have a leadership problem. And it's time for the Chuck Schumers of the world, the Hakim Jeffreys of the world, to step down, go away. We need people in those positions willing to fight. Not only should Chuck Schuman Hakim Jeffrey step down, any Democrat who isn't fighting for the people in standard with the party should be primary. Okay, We the people have zero confidence in democratic leadership, all right. People will continue to have zero confidence in Democrats until we get some new Democrats. Okay, don't talk to me about midterms, don't talk to me about twenty twenty eight, because the reality is, what's the point of voting for the type of Democrats that will continue to do nothing? All right? We need to get rid of what we got and bring something new in. I don't want any more cowardly Democrats who are beholding to the corporate dollar, because when you are beholding to the corporate dollar, you are beholding the corporate interests and not the interests of the people. Chuck Schumer, if you know a bill is terrible, Okay, If you know this bill doesn't serve the best interest of the people, what are you voting for it for? Okay, You're not even gonna try to put up a fight when it comes to budget negotiations. You're not even gonna try to negotiate. Chuck Schumer thinks that by twenty twenty six Republicans will be so unpopular because of the policies they've implemented and because the economy is so bad that people will just come running back to Democrats. But does he not realize that folks will remember that, you, too, Chuck, voted for these bills. Hey, maybe Chuck Schumann doesn't really think this bill is terrible. Maybe he likes the bill. He just doesn't have the nuts to say, Hey, I actually like the bill, and I'm voting for it because it's good and I like it. I would respect that because I don't care what party does what. I just want things to get done so America can benefit. But once again, because since everyone is playing politics, it simply looks like one party, Republicans, is about action and the other party, Democrats, is not. So what reason do I have to continue to support the party of an action? That narrative will not change for Democrats until the people in the Democratic Party are changed. Please give Senator Chuck Schumer the biggest he hull m.
Speaker 4: All right, you gotta be you have to be a Republican when you're gonna come out and just say I'm a Republican.
Speaker 1: What they got to do with being a Republican?
Speaker 4: Did anything a istion on Democrats? Like I'm earlier to day you was like, what's the point of voting for them?
Speaker 1: So it's like if I if I vote for a party and I support a party, and I expect the party are going there and fight for me, and I voted for them and fight for the American people, You're damn right, I'm gonna be on their ass, know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, Like you like can't stand these people like you lay by hate these people like this.
Speaker 5: By he going on Republicans and he going to Democrats, he going on everybody you an opportunitists.
Speaker 1: I do, I do hate people who are not fighting for the American people, who claim to be fighting for the American people. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you you are a gay Republican. That is who you are.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not Republican, are Democrat. I'm an American and I want the best for the American people. So if this man Chuck Schumer is telling me that this bill is terrible and just yesterday he said he wouldn't vote for it, but today he's flip flopping, yes, I'm on his ass.
Speaker 5: I will say, yeah, now you're on everybody's ass. You're right, you're a gay Republican. You you still on anything, whether it's Republican, whether it's Democrat, whether it's independent. People always hear you talk about Democrats more.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you you get equal opportunities when it comes comes to it. I'm gonna think I'm really a Republican when I take Ice up on this offer and I go on this ride along with them, and I show up to your house and I point to your house and I say, that's where the illegals are, sir.
Speaker 5: Now, that's where the illegals are.
Speaker 1: The way, by the way, you know what, I'm gonna put cases on both of y'all mother efforts.
Speaker 4: I can see the point, like, yes again her family Mexican.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's sesus crazy.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, well thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today. Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 5: Wake that ass up in the morning breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Yeah,