Speaker 1: This is the sister podcast to Serial Killers that Andy and I do every Monday. Today's Wednesday, and our guests Carl, Marie and Anthony are here in from Seattle. The big Stick, what does it think? The pencil thinks that space the space needle.
Speaker 2: But they called it in high school. Yeah no they didn't.
Speaker 1: They did me neither.
Speaker 2: No one saw my stick in high school.
Speaker 3: And we're in this crazy studio and you guys, so you guys never record in the big Elvis studies ever now.
Speaker 4: And Scotty doesn't know how to operate it apparently, even though he's worked here for twenty seven years.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you, guys. We were here for the big show, right and now we're here for this podcast. Okay, I'm not convinced that anyone knows how to work anything in the studio.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm pretty well versed in my studio. You're good in your space, So I don't know what goes on in here. I've never touched a button on this board in my entire life, and I don't intend to do so because it scares the hell out of me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not in the union, so I'm technically not allowed to touch the board, but I do need to use the board on several occasions, so I just get someone else to do it for me.
Speaker 1: Wait right now, like we're on the air, because I'm so nervous that we're actually in the studio, like we might be on the radio right now. Not on the radio, you promised.
Speaker 4: Because Jeff Smith set it up. Okay, Jeff Smith is an engineer.
Speaker 2: He knows what he's doing, all right, does he does know what he's doing. So you guys have a delayed vacation this year. I'm sorry, what a delayed vacation? So normally he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Have a vacation, is what he's trying to say that.
Speaker 1: You speak, Scott, Yeah, I'm working this week as this is airing.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're not. You don't have to go, You don't have to go into the studio, no, no, No. Hours are a little different. Yeah right. But what I was trying to get to until you made this just about you for me never was how do you feel about the adjustment? Was it weird working later normal hours later into the year than normal?
Speaker 1: I mean not for me, because I always just works.
Speaker 4: And don't look at me, Andy, Okay, Yes, it's been weird Anthony to answer your question on jerk way, Sorry, can we.
Speaker 2: Talk about actually since this is I'm talking about it already? What go ahead?
Speaker 1: By the way, I sorry, hold on, I take it back. As this episode is airing, I am off this week.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not doing anything, but next week like New Year's week, I'm working but from home, which is nice. The show is off.
Speaker 2: That was cool because didn't ask about next week.
Speaker 1: But that's vacation.
Speaker 2: I was asking about your vacation, not when you're working.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So why could you just answer? Okay, okay, guys.
Speaker 1: I shared I'm going to have a stroke.
Speaker 2: I was specifically asking about vacation. So really, regardless of your week, you could have answered the question.
Speaker 1: Do you mean time off or vacation? Like what do you mean? Like when the show is off? Is that what you're talking about? Because the show is off for two weeks?
Speaker 4: Okay, my mood on my mood trackers at are red.
Speaker 1: Those things are so dumb dumb.
Speaker 4: Do you know what Scotty also hates? What Scotti also hates?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, well I don't like therapies. I think it is dumb.
Speaker 6: Boundaries boundaries.
Speaker 1: Triangulating Yeah, yeah, how you right?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: You're guess flighting me? Can you stop please?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well well no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting into all this.
Speaker 2: How do you what is triangulating?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what it means.
Speaker 2: Did you guys make that up? No?
Speaker 4: Triangulating is the thing. It's like when three people like come kind of come at you.
Speaker 2: My eyes are rolling so far up into a group setting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 6: Those three people then been there? I like, hop on.
Speaker 1: So they can you square? Also? I mean if there's four people.
Speaker 6: I guess I don't know. I don't know the rules.
Speaker 1: You're rectangling?
Speaker 2: You can octangulate?
Speaker 1: Right, here's a question?
Speaker 2: What does he?
Speaker 5: Also?
Speaker 4: He also doesn't believe in love languages. Okay, do you believe in a love language?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I believe in the concept.
Speaker 6: He thinks it's therapy speaks it is?
Speaker 2: How is it? I will say thing?
Speaker 3: But technically anything that involves the study of people and how they download information and regard it themselves is therapy.
Speaker 1: Is Anybody can say whatever they want and it could be true.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think there's a middle ground here. I like the middle ground.
Speaker 5: You know this right? And the facts?
Speaker 2: Sure, but I do agree, and maybe this is not what you're saying, Scotty, but I do think I should say that a lot of people use therapy speak out of context, yes, or use things that they've heard in other people's therapy, and they try to project that as if they know what they're talking about from the therapy standpoint. I think that that's overused a lot.
Speaker 4: But a love language saying that I like gift giving in a relationship.
Speaker 6: I like it when you say certain things to me, like.
Speaker 1: I love the service one obviously and obviously means you having problems in your relationship if you have to do all that stuff.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to say what it is. That's Have you ever taken the quiz?
Speaker 1: Yes? I have, and it made me angry and I stopped. I am going tomorrow. And he doesn't use any of these dumb words because the language isn't there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's literally just like.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't say boundaries either, he doesn't say anything you need.
Speaker 2: Some I think like boundaries isn't just a regular word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that just came out in the last couple of years now. But I think this is.
Speaker 2: What I think Scotty is. I think Scotty is the more exaggerated version of what I think. I think people use.
Speaker 5: Terms yes, only exaggerated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way more often than they should be used, for sure, And they use therapy speak. And I think it's just gotten to a point where that's all Scotty hears, yeah, and discounts the fact that there is some sort.
Speaker 6: Of happy medium between all.
Speaker 2: But there's a base, there's a factual basis to some of it too.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm world Carla Marie, and that's Anthony. You did not introduce us.
Speaker 1: I kind of did.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I kind of said you were here from Seattle. Remember the needle thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think said their needles all over Seattle.
Speaker 1: I just want to say again, there's a lot of needles in Jersey City, to all over the ground.
Speaker 6: I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: Okay, crazy that he hurts hates not sus.
Speaker 6: But no, there's is it a therapy term?
Speaker 3: No, it's no the kid what the kids say, Yeah, like what the kids say, but he hates it.
Speaker 1: I forget which one it is.
Speaker 5: Like, there's something when you say it.
Speaker 1: I think no one's gone already though. I don't think people whatever it is, I don't think people say.
Speaker 5: It is it riz.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: You know, Carl and Marirae thought that someone was trying to show her his RIZ the other day.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it comes from charisma, and the idea is like showing your you're being like flirty kind of, but it's your career confident.
Speaker 5: And it's like the kids like, oh he.
Speaker 1: Was so basically basically basically so that like the tweeny kids are so lazy today. They can't say full words, so they just take a three letters out of a.
Speaker 5: Big word started before it starts.
Speaker 1: No, we go to Starby's all the time.
Speaker 2: No, Starby's stars.
Speaker 1: Star You guys are from the land of Starby's.
Speaker 5: We are that's you're making. It's not like Arby's and I want to gag stuff.
Speaker 1: We have the meats.
Speaker 2: I don't think your definition or your breakdown of riz is accurate. Charisma, yes, but that's the that's where the word came from. But it doesn't fully mean charisma. It's like a derivative of charisma because you would never say, like, oh, he's charisma in that girl art right. No, No, it's because it's it's you could use it as an act, it's an action, Okay, you've got it. Could well, it could be both. You could be like rizzed up.
Speaker 6: Yes, But there are a.
Speaker 1: Lot of words that they just take, like, you know, miss was a thing for a minute, so mizz. You can't say the whole thing, you know, it's like so.
Speaker 2: Lazy they're saying miss like missus like ms.
Speaker 6: He also that.
Speaker 4: Words just stop being used, like yeah, no one's anymore, not a single person.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say I never said that.
Speaker 6: You literally just did to.
Speaker 1: I didn't say not.
Speaker 3: Still, there's something you talk about on this podcast, all of them that he hates when you say.
Speaker 6: It literally any word I say.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean I did used to, Like in high school, we used to say rius instead of hilarious because you know, it was much easier to say just the.
Speaker 5: End part you can't make fun of.
Speaker 1: That was old. That was a long time ago. It's the same thing I graduated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the people you're talking about, haven't you literally talked about the tweens?
Speaker 1: Know, Hey, would you like to see what's in this box?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Is it like candy?
Speaker 1: It's stuff. It's from one of our listeners in California. Vermiro. We all know Vermiro. Oh yeah, he sent us something frightening. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 5: It's scary.
Speaker 1: Well, he sends us boxes of snacks and stuff every once in a while, and some and like weird creepy cereal like in bags and not in the box. And so he sent us a bunch of like Mexican onions. This is from Mexico, I believe.
Speaker 2: But so, why did you say it was creepy or something?
Speaker 1: Because I'm about to show you. So. He also sent us diarye on a spoon with rubber bands and you can try this here. Excuse me, I think you're supposed to unwrap it and lick it like a lollipop.
Speaker 2: I can tell you what I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: You look, it's it's not like it's not like I don't trust Ramiro.
Speaker 5: No, but there's no label.
Speaker 2: I don't trust this.
Speaker 1: Like, oh I didn't. I didn't. I didn't go all the way.
Speaker 5: I don't eat things without labels where it came from?
Speaker 6: I see.
Speaker 2: Yes. So, for people who aren't watching this video and maybe just a listening to the podcasta what Scotty handed me is a very generic plastic spoon with what looks like chocolate fudge something on the spoon. And then it's wrapped with very generic star like saran wrap and a rubber band. And I say generic saran wrap like it's.
Speaker 5: Not cellophane, like like it's.
Speaker 2: Not it's not packaged correct like industrially.
Speaker 3: It would be as if you were in your own home and you put chocolate on a spoon and then put sin.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm just seeing this now, what is that?
Speaker 4: He didn't go through the box a ka, And now he did and realized that the box.
Speaker 1: Was creepy bags. He folded the boxes up because they wouldn't fit in this box. Dude, Extra red velvet cereal? Oh my god, red velvet.
Speaker 5: Are we trying it not?
Speaker 1: Now? This is serial killers deer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just bull chat.
Speaker 5: But it's on the same chattel.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, come on, I know, oh my god, but no, there's no note Ramiro. I wish I knew what these things are, but you know.
Speaker 4: I could tell you the red velvet one of the ones that the flakes might be red.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's also sent us some some sucky thing with you. It's a pilan pelo rico.
Speaker 2: What do you do with it? Okay, you know what it is?
Speaker 1: Do you guys know what muselage is?
Speaker 2: Mucilage?
Speaker 1: No, like you guys are slightly too young for that.
Speaker 7: There used to be like when I when I was in school in art class, it'd be this brown bottle of glue with an orange top or pink top, and you would like cut a little hole in the top and you would like it was almost like rubber cement, but not really.
Speaker 1: It was called muselage and that's what this top reminds me of. You want to suck this?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 2: My kids are probably like this probably just took the side of a box.
Speaker 1: It's probably just like goo in a tube.
Speaker 2: That over here. Yeah, here you go, it's like a it's like a fat syringe too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There to what the fudge on a spoon?
Speaker 1: No, he did nothing. I mean he may maybe he direct messaging and I didn't see it.
Speaker 6: But you know, anyway, the kids these days, do you.
Speaker 1: Want to try the spicy spicy case?
Speaker 6: So far? I am not a Fions fan neither.
Speaker 1: I can't do didn't find someone to make out?
Speaker 2: What what about Andy's Hot Chips. Are you a fan of those?
Speaker 1: Andy Capp and Cap? They still make those?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cap legitimately, I don't know you were literally named after him.
Speaker 5: Maybe he's like the tall, weird cartoon guy and it.
Speaker 1: Was a comic.
Speaker 2: I'll show you that. If you are listening to this again, because you're not gonna be able to see my phone, just google Andy Capps. I'm good for right now. Hold on what they are? Hot? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Andy and Caps.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, you didn't realize that it says Andy Capps on top of the.
Speaker 6: Whole time, I just called them hop fries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well hot fries is like the big thing because he also has cheddar fries.
Speaker 4: They saw them at seven Eleven's.
Speaker 1: That smells like that's chili case. That smells like a dirty butthole. I'm not going on chili cheese.
Speaker 2: That's probably what it smells like, a butthole.
Speaker 1: But I do want to try this Mars and Pan thing. Della Rosa. I'm sorry that I totally derailed this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Cheese is all right.
Speaker 1: I want to know what you guys are up to, Like we don't get to see you much.
Speaker 6: I'm very curious commercial break.
Speaker 1: We should That reminds me last week's Serial Killers. You missed the queue and you put it right when we were tasting cereal.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one with Danielle.
Speaker 4: And yet Andy not only has to record the podcast and then edit the video, he has to upload it and then he has to take the screenshot and he has to do all that.
Speaker 6: But you put the commercial the rocks.
Speaker 1: But there would be a podcast that were for me buying cereal. You don't know what to buy.
Speaker 6: You just got literally a full box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like you have a supported job here.
Speaker 6: He tries to make it seem like, oh, but he does. It's not Mike off what he turned off your mic?
Speaker 1: I turned off my mic. I'm done talking. I would like to know what you guys are doing.
Speaker 6: What do you I'll never be done talking. Get ready to be interrupted in five four three?
Speaker 1: Keeping you guys engaged, yet.
Speaker 5: We're not.
Speaker 1: You live together?
Speaker 5: But you thought I was pregnant when you.
Speaker 1: Didn't think you were pregnant. I accidentally elbowed your stomach and I said sorry to hit your pregnant belly.
Speaker 5: No, he said sorry to hit your baby.
Speaker 1: That's right, as if you were pregnant, not because you looked pregnant. I just figured you.
Speaker 3: Guys, and I said, excuse me, d you think He goes, yeah, you're pregnant or something.
Speaker 5: I was like, I am not pregnant. Do I look pregnant.
Speaker 1: No, you don't look pregnant. But I just figure you know by now there's a baby coming.
Speaker 4: I would never in my life, right, I haven't seen someone in a couple of months after accidentally hitting them go oh my god, sorry pregnant.
Speaker 1: I did say your baby.
Speaker 2: He didn't say the baby. He was apologizing really to the baby.
Speaker 5: That I'm not in my body.
Speaker 2: That's up for debate, to a baby somewhere.
Speaker 6: I don't think that there's a baby, that's true.
Speaker 5: I didn't drink the whiskey went offered this morning.
Speaker 1: So signs signs everywhere, the signs yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 2: What is that? Pop? And Daddy?
Speaker 1: It was as bass tesla.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I saw the sign d Andy and I played a great music game. That's that's coming up? Oh that's the one that's supposed to be on today.
Speaker 6: I know I got to upload I mean last week I didn't upload it yet.
Speaker 1: That was fun. I wish we could play games with you, but we don't know how to do anything in here.
Speaker 2: Its funny because no one knows what you're talking about, because no one heard that podcast because someone they at that point, but right now that we're talking about it, yes.
Speaker 1: They have already. This is next week. Act like that was last week.
Speaker 2: Listen. I don't do that. I don't do this.
Speaker 6: Boozy on your Stanley is fire?
Speaker 3: Can we talk about bruise pants pants and it's based in Scotty Bee's garage?
Speaker 6: No, no, it's not. We have a storage unit.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, it's called bruise pants, brew pants, brew.
Speaker 6: Pants coozie kings.
Speaker 4: Turns out couzy with the K has already taken, so trying to spell it with the same people get pissed off about it.
Speaker 6: Idiots.
Speaker 1: Why do you have a brew pant on your Stanley cup that keeps the ice ice from three.
Speaker 3: Weeks so it doesn't make a noise when you put it down? Yeah, I don't have this one, but.
Speaker 1: You don't like it also knocks off the like the knocks the balance off a little bit. It's a little shaky.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds like there pants.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure gome back.
Speaker 5: We love it.
Speaker 6: Scotty is having a full milk down in the corner.
Speaker 1: No, not all. So I tell us all our listeners who may not listen to you guys, like.
Speaker 2: What are you doing so currently? If you're listening to this live the day it's posted, you can't find us anywhere because we are on vacation. But if you happen to be listening to this in the new year, we have a podcast called The Morning Show Podcast. It's available five days a week, Monday through Friday. If you're listening on the East Coast, it's available as early as four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Andy and Jennifer, Addison hasn't tried to sue you yet.
Speaker 3: No, I'm waiting for it, okay, because the Morning Show on Apple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the Morning Show with a TV show. We are very clearly the Morning.
Speaker 5: Show podcast for you know, they're going to get a podcast.
Speaker 2: That ain't my problem.
Speaker 6: I don't watch that show, but all we do would would.
Speaker 1: Promote you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeahd be great.
Speaker 5: She can sue me, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because that would be a really bad story for her. It's kind of like how Luke Combs was like suing that that little old lady for making You didn't hear.
Speaker 1: That story, but it wasn't actually him movies for the water thing. Yeah, yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Was doing like custom luke Combe's bottles and telling them on ET's here. It was the Etsy's type story.
Speaker 1: And she sold like twenty of them to yeah for.
Speaker 3: Like hundred and fifty thousand, and he was like what and yeah.
Speaker 1: No he apparently. What happened was he hired a company to go after people selling fake luke Comb style on eBay and whatnot yet, but instead he went they went after this little girl, not girl, but I mean this woman who like sold small at people.
Speaker 5: It was like absolutely not got the money back and.
Speaker 1: Paid her a lot of money, like eleven grand.
Speaker 2: He also took her designs, I guess, and is selling them on his website now so that she can make money something like that, and he's like in a flyer. So I think the reason I brought that up though, is if Jennifer Aniston or anyone from that show, like if Apple was to sue us for our Little Baby podcast, it would be a worst PR move for them, right because they'd be like, why are you guys pulling these these too? Little like a corporate back.
Speaker 5: We could talk about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, the first thing I have is they'll send you a letter and they'll say, hey, you know, it's the same name as our show. We'd like you change your name.
Speaker 5: You can't trademark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can trademark the Morning Show for streaming or for TV, but you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't own that phrase.
Speaker 1: For the world, just like you can't own frosted flakes or raisin brand or you went great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I think it would be good. But anyway, The Morning Show podcast is available for five days a week, yes, and that's where we talk about basically everything you need to know for that day in twenty five minutes or less. So it's four big stories to kick it off. That we always finish the news with something called Hope for Humanity because usually the news sucks. We like to remind people that, you know, if you live past this year, it might be nice. There might be nice things down the road.
Speaker 3: Also, and if you like watching Serial Killers or bull Chat on YouTube, you can come on over to Carl and Marie and Anthony's show on YouTube. That's a separate show that we do and you can watch.
Speaker 5: Us do video things.
Speaker 6: Is it on the twitch.
Speaker 5: It's on twitch live but likely yes, very similar.
Speaker 1: Cool, I'm in.
Speaker 5: It's not in case anyone else.
Speaker 2: Sold. Have you sold socks or sneakers on the internet yet?
Speaker 1: My own?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Anthony does all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he should, he does all I have some one of my dms right now. Ask me for seventy seventy five bucks for a pair of socks.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, I just send them when I'm sweaty.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but look at you, look at me.
Speaker 2: It's my feet.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 1: As Similarly, I can go on only fans and just put my feet there and make some money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I can.
Speaker 1: Kids the whole thing, you know. It's like like Nate, you want to feed them, Yes, Nate not. We're going to be banana brothers.
Speaker 5: I remember.
Speaker 1: But it's just I can't, like, I can't be I can't be like deep throating bananas when I have kids.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. That's why I don't deep.
Speaker 5: You don't have kids.
Speaker 2: I don't want to deep. I don't know if my throat can take it on my.
Speaker 6: Can get a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you've probably got a stronger throat game than I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know, but yeah, I mean people will buy weird stuff. Yeah, will you sell it on what though? Because you're not allowed to sound like underwear on eBay?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Tons socks.
Speaker 2: He sounds tons times. I've done this like five or six times.
Speaker 1: Basically, how do they find you? Are they like listeners and their.
Speaker 2: Instagram people or what I meant?
Speaker 3: So years ago on our radio show, we did a bit about it, and for some reason, we posted it to YouTube like a clip. This was before like people were posting things to YouTube from like it was bizarre. That video has all these views and it keeps like every week there's a new comment that's like is he still doing this or is he he was saying that he would do it so people find that video.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make a quick correction. The video was posted because I did do it. Someone reached out to me on Instagram. I I have a lot of sneakers. I have like forty something sneakers and oftentimes I used to post pictures of them and someone said I'd buy a picture of your feet. So I responded immediately. We were still in the radio and I responded immediately, just to see what would happen. I said, all right, one hundred bucks, and they responded, what's your venmo? Like, there's no way that this person's gonna send me a hundred bucks. Sure enough, I send my venmo and thirty seconds later one hundred dollars. Wow, right in there?
Speaker 5: Do you know what Anthony then did?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 5: Got scared and didn't do anything, sent a photo of one of his feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how do they even help me?
Speaker 6: Does the same thing? Hold on, he gets people all the time. What will d m him? Because he was on Survivor so he had he's been on TV before.
Speaker 1: What does Gina think of this?
Speaker 4: Well she he hasn't done it since, but she sent pictures of like he'll get Oh, I'll do two fifty for like a picture of your Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I sent one picture of one foot to this guy okay, and he said, oh, why not two feet? And I said, well that's another one hundred bucks. Thirty seconds later, ch chain another hundred dollars. You in my in my venmo.
Speaker 5: I have some all the time, but I'm like, but they need to be painted. They're not cute.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, hold on, so, but the does the picture have to be attached to your face. How did they know it's you. You can go in the internet get anything.
Speaker 2: I don't know on our system.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm gonna get a pedicure and started up.
Speaker 6: I don't even think you need a petticure. The point I literally could just.
Speaker 5: They do like the person like manicured.
Speaker 2: Do you think I do.
Speaker 1: You think I have to give a discount because I have a hammer toe on my.
Speaker 2: Left No, that could be. Here's what you do, Scotty. Get into marketing here, right, it's not that's a that's an advantage. That's your niche, that's your that's your thing, so you charge charge extra for it.
Speaker 4: I would also like messages, just to make that clear. I will sell my pictures of my feet four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: So going back to what Carl and Marie said, we posted that bit, I talked about it on the radio the next day, we took that video, posted it on YouTube and that was five years ago at this point. And no joke, once a week someone will reach out to me. But here's what you have to do. So you gotta be smart and a lot of these people will message you just to like essentially get off on messaging you, right, right, And be like, oh yeah, messaging this person, and I'll keep going back and yeah, so what you have to do. What I do now is immediately I'll get a message that says, oh my god, I saw your video. Do you have any sneakers or socks of cell And I'll immediately respond with got a pair of sneakers two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Bucks and then serious inquiries.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm not do they have to be certain sneakers?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: They're just like sneakers you want to get riders? Yeah, basically your feet have been in them.
Speaker 2: So that wow.
Speaker 1: Because I have a lot of sneakers that apparently I'm not allowed to wear anymore. So I'd love to sell them though.
Speaker 6: So they want like a well worn sneaker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they sniffed, They go, yeah, okay, sorry sorry sorry yeah wow, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Tell you something. Oh no, my feet.
Speaker 2: That's that you'll understand. You're driving your price up right now. Yeah, they're stinky. Did five hundred bucks?
Speaker 6: Five hundred whatever?
Speaker 3: Dirty little secret? On our show, people would call in give secrets. This one woman was talking about how she always would sell her flats. Now, if you're a woman listening right now, you know how gross flats get. They're just there's something about them. It's a different smell. It's disgusting. She would go to Walmart by the cheapest pair of flats for like five bucks, wear them for a day too, and then sell them for like one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: That's insane. There are crazy people in this world. I love it.
Speaker 3: Had a friend of older underwear that I've heard.
Speaker 5: Remember how much he did it for? But what was it?
Speaker 2: Penny paydealer dot com. It's real website.
Speaker 5: On feet Finder?
Speaker 1: What is that? What is feet Finder? You want to see your feet?
Speaker 3: It's they take like public figures and celebrities feet, like photos of their feet from different places and then they rank them.
Speaker 5: No, famous shoes on finder.
Speaker 1: With shoes on the red carpets and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Some there's some of me, Like I didn't realize I took like a Manny petty photo.
Speaker 5: It's famous feet not feet.
Speaker 1: Do they take it and use it without your permission?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's once it's on the internet, it's public. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well we'll be back to talk more right after this.
Speaker 1: And we're back.
Speaker 6: So yeah, this is not the kink shame I mean.
Speaker 1: No, no, Hey, everybody's got a king.
Speaker 2: Can't do your thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say too, I w sell. Let me tell you something, my workout shoes.
Speaker 2: Those are the ones people want.
Speaker 6: Five hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: I will happily sell where you can sell them famous.
Speaker 6: There's always adds on.
Speaker 2: I think, how bad are we talking?
Speaker 1: They're not my feet never really.
Speaker 2: No, no, don't hype it up. They're really bad.
Speaker 1: I mean a little bit. Look what socks I'm wearing.
Speaker 6: Wait, you get Elvis in the warning shows.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you can sell those for so much.
Speaker 1: I have run a pair of Alves so for years and they were samples. I've been wearing it for years.
Speaker 3: I have a pair of Elves underwear. I have Hello Lady under room.
Speaker 2: When he got into the radio, that's the ones I have the black and white Sox.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 3: So, I actually been meaning to send this to you guys because when you go to commercial for me, because I'm when I'm listening in Seattle, it's always like local commercials and it's like so funny.
Speaker 5: It's so funny to me.
Speaker 3: Well, because I'm listening to you guys, and it's like come on down to quill Seen Casino, Like what Scotty would love this, but come on.
Speaker 2: Down to.
Speaker 4: I've told him so many times it's localized with your ads, and.
Speaker 1: He just no, because you probably heard chump of casinos.
Speaker 2: Where is that?
Speaker 1: It's online?
Speaker 2: It's like an online can't use Washington.
Speaker 3: Only in Washington State, you can only do online gambling if you're in the parking.
Speaker 5: Lot of a casino. That's it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: Well, thankfully I never got into the online thing because I would be a big.
Speaker 3: Trump Yeah, or you'd be so wrech have a gambling problem called one eight hundred gambling gambler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's different in every state, but you just call that one.
Speaker 6: Hold up.
Speaker 4: So in Washington, if I want to, like I want to do draft Kings, I have to be in the parking lot of the casino.
Speaker 2: You have to be on there on the casino grounds.
Speaker 1: Essentially doesn't have to be there.
Speaker 2: You have to turn on your location services to be able to use it. In the state of Washington.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And you can't even use like a VPN or anything.
Speaker 5: Fantasy football and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, regularly like ESPN Fantasy Football and stuff, but that's that's different.
Speaker 6: My friend Nick, who lives in Kentucky, they just made gamble legal.
Speaker 1: Nick in Kentucky.
Speaker 6: No, my other friend Nick so yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, Coppee Farm Neck but he they made it legal in Kentucky so you could do like slots, but every game. And they did that by horse racing laws. It's like weird how they got legalized. But to do every card game you have to do one by one to make it legal. So slowly Kentucky is going to hopefully get card games. Okay, right now it's just big slot halls.
Speaker 3: Kentucky is one of the states I need to go to. I've been to it. My rule is you need to sleep there or have a meal. So I tried cheating when I was there, and I tried having gas station fried chicken.
Speaker 5: It was most disgusting.
Speaker 2: Threw up in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: So I need to go back.
Speaker 6: I will go with you.
Speaker 5: I know you love them.
Speaker 6: Kentucky is so fun.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, because I just did my map yesterday, I have the states I haven't been to, and I have a little pocket of states that I need to go to. Okay, and it is let me double check.
Speaker 1: While you're like, you know, that's how the kernel started.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, and that's why I thought I was safe.
Speaker 2: Do you shot a guy?
Speaker 6: Do you know he ran? I saw the hotel that maybe he did bad things in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Colonel, I said, he shot a guy, and you were gonna pretend I was gonna be surprised that he ran a maybe shady hotel.
Speaker 1: He got offered he did. The other guy got in trouble for it.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, he did not great things with people in the hotel set in Kentucky. They know that how bad he is as a person, and they're like, ugh, no, but my friend lives near the first KFC.
Speaker 1: Is it still there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the gas station. No, I wouldn't know the first like actually first down. So here's my pocket that I needed to get. I still need to probably get a real trip in Kentucky because I Kentucky. That one didn't really count. So there's like this strip right of Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia in a row. You can get all of those, and then I can skip over Tennessee and go to Kentucky, West Virginia, and then I'm basically done.
Speaker 1: What's funny. I love love road trips. All the years that I've driven across this country, I've never actually taken of every state that I've been, Like, I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 3: There's an app called bin b E E N highly recommend. They actually revamped it and it's kind of confusing to use now because they have like so many different things you can add, like you could break it down like when you went, or maybe even like add photos from the trip. But it's free. At at least there is a free version. But I could see every state I've been to. How percentage of the world I've been?
Speaker 1: What if you forget?
Speaker 2: Forget? So if I went through all the states, right, officeaid, Okay, have you been to Alabama? Yes? Or no?
Speaker 1: I've been? Okay, Now what's your definition? Because I've been through it. I've probably stopped a pee in a bathroom.
Speaker 5: No, you have to sleep there or have a meal.
Speaker 1: There is a meal drive and go through a drive through them.
Speaker 2: So here's there's my brothers look this up. There's a I don't know. There's some groups, some travel group that made criteria and I believe you have to breathe their air, So being in an airport doesn't count, like the window out door air is good. Step on their ground, take a pee and I believe it's like part anticipate in the local economy, which could be like buying something from a store, eating at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: If I drive really fast throw a dollar out the window.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're participating. That's just trying to pick it up and use it.
Speaker 5: Literally, it's worse, I think.
Speaker 2: So let's let's say you either have to sleep there or eat there right in that state. Well alb then yes, because you have been to Alabama.
Speaker 1: Well, when I do it? When I when I after Hurricane Katrina, Greg t and I drove to Texas from here, so we went through a lot of stay in Texas, went to Houston.
Speaker 5: We drive Hurricane Katrina was in Texas.
Speaker 2: I mean it was the golf so you had Louisiana Main and then that was okay.
Speaker 1: So we literally got there in the middle of the night. We emptied a truck out in a Walmart parking lot and we drove home. That's how we did it. It was the scary. It was really the drive was scary. I don't know because hold with Greg, I mean, you know, I mean it was it was I love driving, but we were driving a box truck and the second we got into it. The check engine light went on, and you know, me scared the hiding so I thought it was gonna blow up, it was gonna break down. I had no idea what was going on. And there's a crack in the windshield. We got it from our crazy uh you know car rental friends.
Speaker 2: So Alabama you have been to.
Speaker 1: I believe so is that on the way to Texas.
Speaker 2: Depends on the way it's It could maybe from New Jersey.
Speaker 3: For the people that aren't listening from New Jersey, New York that would not be on their way.
Speaker 2: It could be at Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I did Tech fifty Texarkana. Yes, because I went to Arkansas because text Arcana is the border of Texas and Arkansas.
Speaker 5: You were not going to do that.
Speaker 1: I've definitely definitely been in Iowa see to Rappid.
Speaker 2: We know all day, we know, well.
Speaker 6: We're rounding up around you know what that trip minutes.
Speaker 1: That trip was New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Iowa. It was a fun trip.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of boring Route eighty on that trip.
Speaker 6: I love Ruddy is rude Ady the one that goes west.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the way across to Yep, you go all the way to California.
Speaker 2: Yes, you go to uh San Francisco.
Speaker 5: I believe what is the thing if there are certain semental.
Speaker 1: Odd and even if the odd the odd numbers are north and south, and I believe the even numbers are east and west.
Speaker 5: That would have makes sense.
Speaker 4: Sorry, well, we're running up at around thirty minutes, and I know Scott we want to get lunch too with it them, So okay, we are going.
Speaker 5: To do lunch.
Speaker 1: Very Oh no, Anthony's very nervous. He has to return a car or something.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to get my wagon mama and go home.
Speaker 1: That's so if we go, I have an idea. Why don't we go do lunch right now? Then we'll come back if we have time over record cereals. I'm going to make a reservation so I can get some points.
Speaker 5: You're gonna eat cereal after having lunch, you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: They're really good.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: What do you know that my ADHD brain has been sitting there this entire time trying to remember that word that I've been thinking about that Scotty hates that Andy says.
Speaker 6: And what is it?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, well, so which one of he doesn't like in the book?
Speaker 5: That might be one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate that. Another concert in the books? What book? There's no one's writing things. I hate it.
Speaker 2: No Ledger book.
Speaker 1: No, there's no Ledger.
Speaker 2: You're old enough to have a Leger.
Speaker 1: Someone writes on Facebook. In the books, No, I dislike.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe that's the one Carlon right there.
Speaker 1: You're not a nerve.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of nerves. You've got a lot of nervous to look.
Speaker 1: They have an eleven forty five, So I'm gonna make it. We could talk for another five minutes about that. I haven't having fun.
Speaker 6: It's literally across the street and he's like.
Speaker 1: I'm having fun with you. I'm having fun with you, guys.
Speaker 5: Low key? Is it? Low key?
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't really love that, but it's okay. The kids say that.
Speaker 2: Okay, But saying that you don't really like something that casts a very wide net, because I feel like there's not a lot of things that fall into your like list.
Speaker 6: Are you looking for new ones?
Speaker 1: I like that's gonna it's just some things that people say that anger me.
Speaker 2: Give me five things you like Scotty. We're gonna end up a positive my kids, my dog.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing exercises. This is not therapy. Holy hell.
Speaker 2: I just want to end this on a positive. Get fact, but you.
Speaker 5: Hate that word because you you get so triggered.
Speaker 6: This might be our last.
Speaker 4: This is the last bull Chat of twenty twenty three. So do we all say something that happened that we're very happy about we're grateful for.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'll start go. I'm happy for my children. I'm happy that I've made them happy this year. I'm happy to see my children smile and it warms my heart. That was beautiful, and I am happy for this. I look, dude, you know, detention, but I love you so much, like I really do.
Speaker 2: Like I think I think that hug, I think the huge.
Speaker 1: Real life, you know, because we work together, we're also friends. I think we put out a quality product. Yes, it's pretty good, you know. I look, some of this is a little bit of a put on, you know, I get nuts. But it's a show. It's a show, just like you know, am I.
Speaker 6: Steering away from We're steering away.
Speaker 5: You stateful?
Speaker 6: We love it?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I do want to say something, interjected quickly. I actually love I know you get made fun of them for them often, but I do love the posts Scottie with your daughters. It looks like you guys are having the best time and it makes me. It makes my heart happy. When I said, to be very.
Speaker 1: Clear, it made fun of it's Andrew who reads.
Speaker 5: He doesn't get made fun of for posting with this The.
Speaker 6: Captions caption on the station one, I'm sorry I have to.
Speaker 1: Read it recently. Not that it's bad, it's just the way that you read it.
Speaker 5: I read it that way too.
Speaker 1: I stopped by the Rockefeller Center a Christmas tree. It was lit, even though I never said that.
Speaker 2: Sure, wait, no, what are we pulling up here?
Speaker 6: One of them from this sport last week?
Speaker 4: I should say, First of all, can we talk about his payphone one?
Speaker 6: I saw him do this and when I tell you, I took a picture for me. No. But then I heard what song you chose as the background?
Speaker 1: What else would I choose?
Speaker 2: I was jail?
Speaker 1: How many seconds? The four six eight?
Speaker 6: It's not fill into nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 4: Remember that time a few years ago that there was a big story that they removed the last pay from from a phone from New York, York City hashtag false you.
Speaker 1: Make fun of me at least straight?
Speaker 6: What about this one Central great show?
Speaker 4: Check out Elvis Duran on Fallon Tonight with Jimmy Fallon Tonight at eleven thirty five Eastern on NBC.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the way he says it, because that's how you say read it like a normal human. It's just like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 4: What an amazing surreal night with Elvis Duran and Jimmy Fallon. As I light up the Empire State Building when it's light, sink to wrap me up.
Speaker 2: It's good. I like it.
Speaker 1: I mean the Facebook pictures with the celebrities is my favorite, he said, but I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: Because the heart one is great too. What is our Gandhi's art event? One of the coolest events I've been to in a long time. So nice to hang out with so many amazing listeners. Congrats Baby Hot Sauce and Brandon's Orn five. Your sooga made works are truly incredible.
Speaker 1: Do you know that there is sometimes that celebrities and artist and stuff will come up here now and I purpose, I'm like, you know what, I'm not taking a picture because I don't want to deal with Andy like.
Speaker 2: That's what you did.
Speaker 1: He sits in there with Diamond and I'll walk by with my phone and I'll go, oh, here we go, and I'm like, you know what, forget it. I just well, he ruins it for me.
Speaker 5: Now he does not stop it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm yours anyway. I'm thankful for all our listeners this year. I'm thankful for my family. This is a really great year. Learned a lot, very happy. I'm excited for twenty twenty four. Only good and positive things.
Speaker 1: I talked to your face when it's fine, No, they got other cameras.
Speaker 6: What are you thankful for?
Speaker 2: Oh man, your baby can't wait to be a dad. For joining us by, I'll tell you what. In all seriousness, this is gonna sound stupid and meat heeadish for a second, but hear me out. I am happy and grateful for this body that I have, because when I tore my achilles in June, I was in a very bad place. I can imagine and working myself back and being able to do all the things I wanted to do. I'm very grateful that I've been able to go through that journey and get to this point.
Speaker 1: Most people would not be able to do that.
Speaker 6: Now, Yeah, for real, thank you he did it before everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, Aaron Rodgers were like boys, except probably don't agree on a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Next Carl Murray, I actually said this on our show.
Speaker 3: My favorite moment of this year was when Danielle and her whole family came and.
Speaker 5: Stayed with us in Seattle at our house.
Speaker 3: Like I had Danielle, Sheldon, Press, and Spencer, Like we were all just crashing different places, like Anthony and I slept on the couch while they were there, so Danielle and Sheldon can have like a room and a space and it was just like the most fun because like I don't get to hang out with them alone, like when we're here, we're here, like I've gone to Scotty's house.
Speaker 5: We've hung out with Scotty alone.
Speaker 3: Sometimes hung out with Danielle alone, but like the whole family, it was just like.
Speaker 5: We laughed for days and it was like the best time.
Speaker 2: Our kids was like as people, you know, yeah, I want to do that.
Speaker 1: I want to come hang out of your house, come on over.
Speaker 2: I've told you.
Speaker 3: I told you, Scott, because I planned out a grocery tour visit, and we're going to go to all the different grosser Like in our neighborhood we have one, two, three, four different grocery stores.
Speaker 2: It's really the place to be, you guys.
Speaker 6: And then I want to go to Vancouver.
Speaker 4: Vancouver is legitimately where my favorite cities in the entire worlds I want to go. So I want to come to Seattle for a couple of days.
Speaker 5: We can take the train.
Speaker 1: Now, wait, how close? How close is Canada to you?
Speaker 5: It took me two and a half hours to get there.
Speaker 1: I have and I have the license. Now where I'm allowed to cross. I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: Oh definitely still going to bring your PA.
Speaker 1: Enhanced real ID, yeah, flag and everything.
Speaker 2: Do you need a passport? Nobody, he will because you can go to Canada without the past port.
Speaker 5: I needed my passport.
Speaker 1: It was a work trip, so I just wanted to stamp it.
Speaker 2: They don't do that anymore, some places, do you Canada?
Speaker 3: Have you seen the new passports? So they're not like your page. You someone has it your photo page and your passport isn't a regular page. It's like hard like a like a license. Oh really, that random page is like super.
Speaker 1: That's oh yeah, it used to be like that, Like when I first got my first one in nineteen ninety whatever. That's how it was. It was like the first page, it was a laminated.
Speaker 2: They had laminate.
Speaker 1: All right, we gotta go, guys. We don't have any spoons to hear to clink with, so just maybe slam something out of there, all.
Speaker 6: Right, until next time, everybody.
Speaker 1: Clank, clink, hit it the microplane. Here you go, clink, yay