Speaker 1: Now let me get to the tweets before I get on out of here for the day, cause I know y'all like to tweet me and all of this other stuff, so I I aim to please. Right, we'll take a look at your tweets, whore we get on out of.
Speaker 2: Here at TV at work, right, Steven A. Smith?
Speaker 1: Will it just ever do anything but cause their fan based constant pain Probably not, y'all suck.
Speaker 2: It's bad, very bad.
Speaker 1: And for us to be able to say that even when Aaron Rodgers as your quarterback does look like a box is on your house black Cats for the around that franchise.
Speaker 2: I used to say that about the Dallas Cowboys, and now it's on y'all.
Speaker 1: You picked up Davonte Adams, you had Garrett Wilson, you had Breeze Hall, okay, and you still look like that. And Aaron Rodgers didn't get hurt on the fourth player of the season this go round. He's still playing and he's been in every one.
Speaker 2: Of these losses. It's bad.
Speaker 1: It's bad, and your defense was elite and still y'all stunk up the joint.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'll say. It can get better cause it can't get worse. But that's about the only good thing I can say about the Jets right now. Let's go to the next tweet. Please give it to me at Chaos Chaos Zu dB? What a dB with Chao z u d B Steven A Smith? Who would be a better draft pick?
Speaker 2: Ten Chinhan? Was it Tenchhanan or yam Cha?
Speaker 1: I'm just renimbing ten Schahan won the twenty second Tinkachi Badoke held down Cell and Boo Ford in the Tournament of Power. Ya Yamcha defeated Asaru Goku with poor Master of the Wolf fang Fist became an elite baseball player. I don't understand any of this shit you wrote. I'm a grown ass man, okay. I don't mind some of these questions, But how dare you send me this shit? Thinking opera can pronounce all of these names?
Speaker 2: Do I look like I speak Mandarin? Huh? I don't know what this is. I'm not gonna lie. I know my team want to sit up there.
Speaker 1: They're laughing in the control room, everybody talking about yeah because their children they watch this. I'm a grown ass man, okay. When you're sending me stuff like this, I don't even know. I don't know if tinshi hun is pronounced right, young cha, I don't know if that's pronounced right. I don't know if tinkatchi with doke is pronounced right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Help a brother, al, I work for a living. I ain't got time to know all of this.
Speaker 1: Y'all get on my nerves with this sometimes seriously, seriously, I mean, at least phonetically spell it out.
Speaker 2: Do what you gotta do so I can at least pronounce it correctly.
Speaker 1: It's very annoying, it really really is, because I don't like getting names wrong.
Speaker 2: But what the heck?
Speaker 1: Then I'm seeing this guy with a third eye, all right, and this guy clearly do stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, what you want me to say, what you want me to say? Let's go with him. What the hell is his name? Because I don't know? All right? What is that?
Speaker 1: Yam cha, yam cha, I'll go with this. Okay, good Lord, next tweet please at efra one ends, and some of y'all got to improve on your Twitter handled names.
Speaker 2: Efra efra e f r a one ends.
Speaker 1: Right, Steven A got a good question, where are you dropping for the return of the og map in Fortnite? First of all, when am I gonna get some skins Fortnite? When's that gonna happen? When's that?
Speaker 2: I mean, y'all, y'all call on me enough, y'all ask me enough damn questions about it? Fortnite? Want me to do a promo and stuff like that, which I was happy to do.
Speaker 1: Where am I good Snoop Dogs God skins in Fortnite?
Speaker 2: How the hello and I have one? Y'all pissing me off, pressing me off?
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate Snoop being who he is, but damn it, this ain't rap.
Speaker 2: You know I got a big name too. If you're gonna have skins for him, how come you can't have it for me. This is the last time I'm gonna take.
Speaker 1: A there Fortnite question if y'all don't get y'all shit together.
Speaker 2: And get me in on the game. Serious.
Speaker 1: Now, let me get back to the question, where are you dropping for the return of the OG map in Fortnite?
Speaker 2: Where am I dropping? What do you mean? Where am I dropping?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: In other words, I'm sky diving. I'm skydiving, and I'm landing in some.
Speaker 2: Place that'd be some scary shit for me. Skoy dive. Let me get that out the way right now. Okay, let's look at the names here.
Speaker 1: Anarchy Acres, Pleasant Park, loot Lake, Dusty Depot, Retail Row, Salty Springs, Fatal Fields, Flush Factory, Moisture Mire, Greasy Grove, whaling Woods, Lonely Lodge. Okay, before I tell you where I'm gonna pick, let me go through a list of stuff I ain't picking.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you why. See. Let me show you how stephen A rose.
Speaker 1: When I see a lot of green and stuff like that, right, I'm y'all thinking like fluffy greens and scenic view and all this stuff. I'm thinking alligators, crocodile snakes and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Cause I ain't no outdoor kind of dude.
Speaker 2: Be I ain't in it.
Speaker 1: I ain't into the wildlife stuff. Nah nah man, bring your little punk stuff over here. My nepht get over here now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: This is my napyheaded nephew, my nephew, Jay's, Josha's son. I just say nap, because you need to call me. You need we gonna have you gonna get rid of this right here, right now. You see what I'm saying, now, this knucklehead right here, No, this daddy is the knucklehead.
Speaker 2: I take that back. He's just a pest.
Speaker 1: He's another one that knows his uncle Steve loves him, so he gets on me right here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I can't do this by myself, So you gonna help me. You understand, you understand?
Speaker 2: Say yes, sir, Yes, say yes sir. Now you gotta speak into my mic because you don't have a mica.
Speaker 1: Right, you didn't just go to because I know you like your camera time, because you think you're cute.
Speaker 2: Go look at the camera right okay, Now look at me here all right.
Speaker 1: Now, See when I think alligators and stuff like that, wailing wins too much green over here? It could be I don't know what's in there. I'm not doing that. You might blow me somewhere else. Tomato Town's are right, lonely lodge. I'm like, I don't know what's there. I'm not going for that. Fatal feels the word keyword is fatal and I don't like that right flush factory nah, And that's too close to that stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that's water, so anything could jump out at me. I ain't doing that. Greasy Grove.
Speaker 1: Nope, I would tell you Pleasant Park seems safe, right, yeah, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the mic is here? Man, the mic is here.
Speaker 4: Pleasant Park isn't really that pleasant? So like it's a lot of people that would try to, you know, kill you.
Speaker 2: Really, is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So they see the name is deceitful. Yep, oh, d okay, well what what what? What about? What about Tomato Town that it's I don't no guns? Like it doesn't have guns?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Retail Road?
Speaker 2: Why what's w Why is retail Road.
Speaker 3: The best cause it has a good amount of guns, not a lot of people laying in so you could love by yourself.
Speaker 4: You could get match. It's a lot of match. Feugh to farm like trees.
Speaker 2: How do you know this?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Ain't you supposed to be studying in in school? How do you have time to know all of this?
Speaker 4: I used to play four Nite back in the days.
Speaker 1: You spend four night back in the day. Alright, what about anarchy acres? I mean, man, the mics, I keep telling you the mics on me on my on my jacket.
Speaker 3: Here it's alright, but like it's like close to the end of the map, like the storm is gonna come and the storm deals damage to you.
Speaker 2: What about moisty Meyer that's close to.
Speaker 4: The storm, So you have to pick somewhere like more in the middle.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it's more in the middle cause you landing and you're safe and you shield it from the storm and the wind and all of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're saying Tomato Town, Dusty Deep or Salty Sprigs. Yeah, Well are you telling me retail road retail close to the storm.
Speaker 2: So what makes retail road better than these three?
Speaker 4: Cause a lot of people land at these three and.
Speaker 1: You're saying and you're saying, you don't wanna land where most people land.
Speaker 4: That's bad, especially if you're trash at the gate.
Speaker 2: Okay, get out of here. He would know.
Speaker 1: I'll be damned if I do. So go with whatever he said. Retail row is where we gonna go.