Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand the Elvis durand phones happen.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: You've heard all about it. We're dying to hear the final product. Danielle, what's it all about?
Speaker 3: It's basically missus Moshcallopsis calling a salon to make an appointment for a perm and they're not very helpful.
Speaker 1: And who is miss Moscallopsis? I am number? Who is she? Oh, she's just an old lady. Okay, here we go, missus Moscallopsis calling to make an appointment.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Yes, I I'd like to make an appointment please. Okay, what are you looking to have done?
Speaker 1: A perm?
Speaker 4: Okay? When are you looking to come in?
Speaker 1: Mmm? How about Tuesday?
Speaker 4: Next Tuesday?
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: Okay. What time of the day are you available?
Speaker 1: Seven am?
Speaker 4: We open it tendy, but it takes me a.
Speaker 3: While to get there, and I'm going to have to start on Monday to get there for Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I'm eighty two years old.
Speaker 4: We told you that seven is not available. Oh, we open up at ten am.
Speaker 3: And the other lady that used to do my hair passed away and she used to take me at seven.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't have anybody here. That opens the salon at seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, then how about Monday at sex.
Speaker 4: We don't work at set, we don't work on Mondays, and we never open at seven am. We open at ten o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: So Tuesday at seven thirty, no.
Speaker 4: Sweetheart, we open at ten am.
Speaker 1: Okay, so seven thirty, No, sweetheart.
Speaker 4: It's ten o'clock. Okay. I'm very busy and I do not have the time to stay on the phone with you. I cannot help you any further. I have to go now, Thank you, goodbye, Good afternoons.
Speaker 3: You not speaking Hi, I'd like to make an appointment, deer.
Speaker 4: You just called, and I'm sorry we don't open at the time that you'd like to have an appointment.
Speaker 1: I'd like an appointment at nine.
Speaker 4: No, sweetheart, we open at ten.
Speaker 1: I don't understand stand.
Speaker 4: Why again, Oh that's what time we open.
Speaker 1: Why are you getting so mad at me?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to explain to you, and you're not understanding.
Speaker 2: Dear.
Speaker 4: I would be happy to accommodate you at ten o'clock if you'd like to come in next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Why why are you calling me, dear?
Speaker 4: I need to be nice to you.
Speaker 1: My name my name is.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I cannot help you. Please don't call back.
Speaker 1: Okay, ten o'clock, it's good.
Speaker 4: Okay. What is your name?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What is your name? Please?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I didn't hear you. What your name?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Yes? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I can't hear very well.
Speaker 4: Okay, I asked what your name is?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Good morning, I saw Can I help you?
Speaker 1: I'd like to make an appointment for my firm, Yes.
Speaker 4: For next Tuesday at ten o'clock? Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: What is your name?
Speaker 1: Mascalopsis?
Speaker 4: Sell that please?
Speaker 1: Okay? M A. S. Scalopsis?
Speaker 4: Okay. What is your first name?
Speaker 1: Linda?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we'll see you next week at ten am.
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I bring my dog with me? No?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. No pet's allowed.
Speaker 1: Oh but it's my seeing eye dog. No, but I need it.
Speaker 4: Well, miss, I'm sorry, I don't don't don't know if we could accommodate you.
Speaker 1: Then, okay, that is it?
Speaker 2: Massapequa, No, dear, we're in Staten Island, New York. Staten, We're in Staten Island. Maybe you're calling the wrong salon. Massapequa is Long Island, right island, Staten Island.
Speaker 1: You're on the island.
Speaker 4: Staten Island, not Long Island. It's a different island.
Speaker 1: Okay. So seven o'clock, no.
Speaker 4: Dear, that was ten o'clock next Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Ten o'clock next Tuesday, and massa peak with Staten Island.
Speaker 4: No Dan, I'm sorry you do you not understanding? Okay? This is this is a salon in Staten Island. Okay, what good afternoon?
Speaker 2: My thinking.
Speaker 1: So I'll be in at ten for my free perm on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Smith perm started one hundred dollars, and if you're getting a haircut, that's an additional thirty So it's one thirty five plus tax and gratuities one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know how much? It wasn't my old salon?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Those of our prices.
Speaker 1: There fifteen dollars.
Speaker 4: So those aren't all prices.
Speaker 3: What kind of an establishment doesn't give a senior citizen.
Speaker 4: Disc I'm sorry, we don't give seen a discount.
Speaker 1: I don't have much hair.
Speaker 4: I'm very sorry. Those are all prices and we do not negotiate all prices. Okay, so the crazy person on the phone again, I have to go. I am hanging up the phone. Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Oh before you go. I have to tell you something. This is Danielle and Arrow. You've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ. I'm I'm busy, I'm working. This is not funny.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of participation.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show