Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Can you believe We're this deep into the NFL season? We got to make every second count. With DraftKings Sports Book, you can make the most out of every game day. Bet on your favorite teams for a shot at winning big bucks. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bets for betting five on any matchup. Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the app now use code Shannon. New customers can score one hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bets for betting just five books on the NFL. Only on Draft King Sportsbook with code Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Boothill Casino in resort in Kansas must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See DraftKings dot com slash sportsbook for details in state specific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us. Welcome to another episode of Nightcap. Make sure you click that light, make sure you hit that subscribe button. You have gotten us to four hundred and four thousand subs and we greatly appreciate that. Four hundred and four thousand eight. I'm your favorite.
Speaker 4: Goead Hey boy, that's hey. I appreciate y'all man. I love y'all man. Late four hundred thou do you understand like I'm just learning about YouTube, so after the way people explain it to me, do you know how amazing that is to get the point of thousand such a short amount of time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lee, Yeah, So thank you guys for clicking that like button. Make sure you're hitting that subscribe button. Thank you for helping us get to four hundred and four thousand subs. I'm your favorite sports sunk shouting sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five Bengal legend guy that's extremely happy because it's Bengals won the game tonight. Chad Ocho Senko Johnson. We've also payed shave by Laportier at the top of the screen. Make sure you go grab your bottle for you or a loved one. With the holidays right around the corner, so thank you again. Click that like button, click that subscribe button, and make sure you are getting notified with nightcap with Uncle Oho is coming to YouTube. The Bengals beat the Jags in overtime, Oho Browning Jake Browning thirty two or thirty seven, three point fifty four a touchdown. Trevor Lawrene suffers a nasty ankle injury, and it's just not about this game. It's about the ramifications moving forward because the Texans are right there nipping tug on their heels in the AFC South and if he's down for any substantial amount of time, this could be the opportunity the Texans need to overtake the jag But let's talk about your Bengals get a hard Pak victory on the road to keep their playoff hopes live thirty four to thirty one, Jake Browning thirty two to thirty seven, three fifty woarter touchdowns. What'd you like about your Bengals? I loved it.
Speaker 4: They had a balanced tack. They had a healthy dose of not just the run, but also play action. Look look, excuse me, look little RPO a little bit not full RPO, because Browning is not one that's like Lamar Jackson to be able to run the ball. A nice dose of, nice dose of passes to t the Tyler chase has some big catches tonight, big cluss catches.
Speaker 1: And we look good.
Speaker 4: We look we look very efficient. I think Browning look exactly like I expect him to look. Outside of the high look last week. Okay, now you got two weeks under your belt. You got receivers that make your job somewhat easy. All you have to do is put the ball in the vicinity. You don't have to do much, you don't have to play hero ball. Let them take care everything else. And this is what you got today. You had a quarterback that all we needed to do is be efficient. Don't turn the ball over, don't throw any picks, take what the defense gives you and make sure we have a chance to win the game towards the end.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what we got from him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think t Higgins coming back with a big boost for them. Obviously, now you got a guy that can also beat one on one coverage when they start rolling coverage towards Chase. But Chase made some big time catches. They had a big touchdown run third I think it was a third down when he caught it, he bobbled it and instilled somehow security to catch it before he went down, and I think that ended up leading to a field goal. It is those type of plays that really sets him apart from some of the other receivers, and that's what you expect from a one day receiver. Guys make tough plays in tough situations. But you're right, the Bengals played really well last night. I mean to night, well, well last night, well last night last night. Fans with that. They played well last night. But they needed they needed this, O Joe. They really needed this victory to keep their playoff hopes alive. They can afford to lose any more game games because of the Texans. Like I said, but the Texans has already gone and beatn them. So the Texans do own the head to head match matchup. But now your situation where you get a little closer to Jacksonville because we don't know their situation. I think also the Broncos are also six and six, and so you want you know, you got the four division winners that get automatic birth and then you have three wild cards, so every game matters and so but I you know, Trevor Lawrence Man that was a park of Washington. The reason why this happened is because Trevor wanted to throw the ball and he over there bull driving in the route. Bro, get your head around.
Speaker 4: I was I was looking at number two on the replay, like what was he doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, receive but number eleven yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It seemed like he thought it was like a run the way he came.
Speaker 2: Off the ball. You saw that too, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like he wanted to block Hibody. I don't know, I don't know where the miscommunication was at, but he was right there, only had to do it. Just turns but miss miscommunication between him and the quarterback, and it's unfortunate. I know what Trevor got just based on what happened. It's a high ankle spring because.
Speaker 2: He's planning and the guy, the left tackle, stepped on his anger bulls him back. So now he's trying to braid, trying to catch him, and now he steps on Trevor ankle rolls it over. All that weight, all that weight, all that well that weight. Yeah, and you know when you feel guy slammed the ground. He knows he's injured. He takes his halvelet off on the field, he slams it to the term. He knows he's injured. This ain't something like okay, just let me get to the sideline, retake it. I'll be okay. Now I'm injured. Guys, I'm injured. Uh joke, Let's get you there. Oh Joe, I'm just what I want you to your boy, Zach Wilson, Jack, that's my boy. I'm gonna make sure you steal your boy. After this, the Jets reportedly want to make the switch at quarterback. The team is leaning towards Zach Wilson to take back over, but he's reluctant to stepping back in hold on Aaron Rodgers reached out to that in an effort to advise him to resume the role as started, but Wilson remained apprehensive due to the perceived injury risk.
Speaker 4: Hell no, and I don't blame you, and I don't blame him, man, I don't. Man. Listen, that's like, stay with me a little bit. Now, stay with me, bab watching the people that are watching, stay with me. Let's say you have a girlfriend in high school, right and y'all at Dayton, and all of a sudden, you know what, she say, you know what, this ain't really working out. I don't even want to be with you no more. And she going and deal with somebody else. And you know what, she don't really like him because he ain't nothing like you. You know what, I'm gonna come on, you know what. I messed up. I ain't really mean that. Yeah, I think we see. I think we should rekindle things and get back together, right man, if.
Speaker 1: You don't get up out my face.
Speaker 4: Man. The disrespect, yeah, the disrespect of what the Jets are trying to do, similar to what they're doing to Mac Jones over there. Oh, bench, you put somebody else in bench, you, Manzach say, I ain't going for that. I ain't going for that. Expect do you see what I have to do. You see what happened with Trepasimian. Did you see what he had to deal with? And you think I'm finna go back in that and back in the game and deal with that. When you when you tried to put the onus in the blame of the struggles of our team on me and use me as an escapegoat. Man, Please, I don't blame me.
Speaker 2: You played in the league a long time. So you tell me what you think. The other thirty one teams are thinking. Are you done with the NFL? Or you want to go somewhere? So I want you to tell me what are the other teams thinking. You tell me what his teammates of thinking. See, I told you from the jump he wasn't the guy. But go ahead, tell me what you think the other thirty one teams are thinking.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure you are sure?
Speaker 2: Okay? The reports are coming out a player. They want to put a player back in the game, but he's reluctant.
Speaker 1: Africa to get him killed. What you want to get him killed?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you want to get him you want do you want you want.
Speaker 4: To get him killed? The other thirty one team. Listen, stay with me, say let me finish. The other thirty one teams, the management, the gms, the people in the front office, and the other fifty three players on the other thirty one teams. They can see, they watch film, they play the Jets. They can see what's happening. They can see what's happening to the quarterback position at the Jets.
Speaker 2: A leader lead, nobody want to ain't nobody want him on the team.
Speaker 4: He ain't the leader in the sky on line O Joe.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question. I'm rolling with I want you to hear me out. So, Zach Wilson will be the first guy that got benched and been asked to go back and resume his starting role. Are you telling me? In the one hundred and five year history of the NFL, Zach Wilson will be the first guy, regardless of position, to lose his job and then been asked to go resume his job.
Speaker 1: You wanted to get killed.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking I want him to do his effing job. He tried to do it. How are you gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Running for your life? How the fuck are you gonna doing job?
Speaker 4: Running for us life? So you get his head knocked off, so he can't even do it? God damn three step drop? How's he gonna do it? Job? Well, he wasn't courage to stay with me. He got bench, right, Yeah, he got bench. Yes, he got bitched because he wasn't able to do a job he was. He wasn't able to play a fishing football. Put trivias SIMI in there. What what change? What happened? Change?
Speaker 2: He got hurting at all?
Speaker 4: So why you wanted to go back and do a job when he couldn't do it the first time?
Speaker 2: That's his job as a foot all player. You don't get to determine who ever. Since you bitch me, I'm gonna sit on the sidelines and saw your job is an NFL football So let me ask your question. So guess what? So I don't have to pay it?
Speaker 4: Now my ask?
Speaker 2: Do I have to pay it? Hey?
Speaker 4: Listen, I love you. I love you to death. I know exactly what you're talking about. I know exactly where you're coming from. But I'm standing with Zach Wilson on this. You ain't finna sen me out there, no goddamn collateral damage to get my ass kicked? Uh uh I ain't got nothing to work with? Well, got nothing to.
Speaker 2: Work If I'm suspended for conduct distrimental, I'm a suspended for conduct detrimental.
Speaker 4: Don't have me in no wheelchair talk about you don't want to kick it? Nah, don't do me like that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to suspend. It detrimental to the team. You ain't gotta play. I'll sit you down. You ain't getting no chest though.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, put me out, Put me out there like that. It's conduct detrimental to my mental my mental health. Put me out there like what you conduct?
Speaker 2: What you think his teammates been thinking? How you think they've been living when he was out there? Been sucking for two and a half years? Nah, it ain't it ain't whoa well?
Speaker 4: Who? Who in the hell has been great at the quarterback position for the Jets since Joe Naming? Since you want to blame Zach Wilson for the past to you, what about that? What about the other twenty years? Oh? What about the other twenty?
Speaker 2: Mark don't know? That's your question. Is Mark san Chanz better than Is Mark san Chanz better than Zach Wilson? Because he got him in the two AFC Championship game, righting the top notch defense. So I asked, I'm gonna ask your.
Speaker 4: Team who whoa whoa whoa who wo whoa? Who got him? There?
Speaker 2: A top notch you what defense?
Speaker 4: Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Whoa? So now you odo? Now I want you to know. Hey, Chad, y'all chime in, Chad o Joko told me the Jets defense like that when Robert.
Speaker 4: Jets defense is like they are like that. Oh oh yeah, and you know what the Jets offenses like that because they got Adam Lazard and they got motherfucker Garrett Wilson. You want to know, you want to know who the problem is? Oh all, I tell you the problem is, Yeah, the play calling.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I want to trust you, but I don't know if I can trust you because I know you told me Chase Clayfood just needed to change the scenery from Pittsburgh from Chicago. And when the last time you heard Chase playfood name called in Miami?
Speaker 4: Well, god damn they got God damn Tyreek, goddamn here.
Speaker 2: You told me, you told me machine. You want to bend the machine. You know what a bend the machine is, don't you? You know what bend the machine is a whole lot of faith. Some of the time they got sodas, sometimes they got chipped, sometimes they got a gun. You know, I've seen bend the machine that has cell phone cameras. You would just give me all these analogy with this, but hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: When you got a vending machine, if ain't nobody putting no goddamn quarters in, you ain't nobody buying ship. So what you want? What you want to do?
Speaker 2: Old ass soda? Who breaks draggon soda?
Speaker 4: Have to can?
Speaker 2: Does done it? Baporated?
Speaker 4: Nah? Nah, I ain't got nothing to do with it. I ain't gotta do it. But listen. I but listen. I understand what you're saying, and the people in the chat. I want you, I want you to to to to listen and stay with me and have a better understanding and and really think about what's going on over there in New York. You're not gonna use Zach Wilson as an escapegoat and understand the troubles and the struggles that we are having offensively, and then you're gonna bench me and say, well, damn, okay, I'm the issue. We're struggling and then put somebody else in for me, and you see him get killed as well. And obviously Aaron Rodgers when he you know, the few plays he did play, he was having to run for his life in just a short amount of time. And nothing has changed, Nothing has changed. And now to tell me, oh, now we know we want you to go back in there. Hell no, you got me fucked.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, excuse me, almost curse.
Speaker 2: I'm in there. You we ain't got to worry about paying you either.
Speaker 4: I mean, he gonna, he's gonna.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get that check for all that bullshit y'all putting him through.
Speaker 2: You'll let me ask your question. If the Bengals told Hunh suspended for what y'all?
Speaker 1: They need they need to spend, They need to spend.
Speaker 4: The goddamn front office who got the goddamn team so goddamn in competence is and not building the right team, not building the right team for the goddamn fans of New York goddamn city, that's what. Yeah, yeah, you suspend the guy that drafted Wilson, that goddamn drafting who do the drafting with the.
Speaker 2: Jais, whoever drafted Zach Wilson made a huge mistake. Yeah, got drafted que.
Speaker 4: We've been doing the drafting for the Jes to pass twenty thirty years. They needed they I don't know.
Speaker 2: About twenty thirty years, but I know a guy that saying, guy that drafted a Zach Wilson, drafted Quinny william that pretty good, drafted found Sauce Gardner. That pretty good, pretty good. Yeah, Oh, he drafted Gary Wilson. That pretty good. That's very good. Okay, very good.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, very good. But there's a there's a certain position that matters in sports, especially when it comes to the NFL. When it comes to the NFL, you're only as good as your quarterback. You're only going to go as far.
Speaker 2: What's up here wasn't here?
Speaker 1: And it's supporting cast.
Speaker 2: What's up here? What'sn't here? Ojo? What's up here? What's in here? Ojo?
Speaker 4: You already know what the deal is. I know y'all not gonna use Zach as no guy, damn talk about something. Come on, come on, that's like and you know, good and well, if some chick left you and things didn't go well with the next day and she came back trying to holler at you again.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. You got to look at a situation like this and we got money and play at my top like that, Ojo. But you got to look at it like this is like a job. I mean that you might get demoded on the job. Now you can either leave the job or they said, Okay, it didn't work out, we want you to resume your role. You can say hell no and they say I'm going to fire you or I'm gonna suspend you for conduct detrimental. The choices are yours.
Speaker 4: What where's the conduct judgmentalo they try to put you back, you putting him in harm's way of of what have.
Speaker 2: You been watching it just this season?
Speaker 1: Happy, I've been watching there. That's contract detrimental.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. Anytime you play in a football game, Jack, I'm at a risk. Zach Wilson's at a risk. You were at a risk, everybody who's at a risk. But the objective. But the problem is is that when they I couldn't if Mike tried to put me in the Brian Billy, them tried to put me in Naw, y'all, y'all ain't been y'all have been rocking with me this long, y'all.
Speaker 4: Go, come on, you ain't built like that. That's different. You ain't built like that. Owner, and listen and the owners of the team. The franchise is not on your shoulder. That's that's completely different.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: The quarterback position, especially quarterbacks in general, they're very they're very fragile. They're very fragile obviously based on yes, sir.
Speaker 2: If oo, how you gonna look at your quarterback? And you know what we're going through as a team regardless of position. And he's said he out there fighting?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fighting?
Speaker 4: What fighting? What?
Speaker 2: The just still the Jets are playing You don't think that defense playing hard. You don't think.
Speaker 1: The defense is playing extremely well.
Speaker 4: They are still playing extremely girl, even though the offense at this point in the season have they've been you know, they've been up and down. They've been up and down. Zach Wilson tried to do the best that he could with what he had to work with. I still I honestly, no, no bullshit. I still think it's the play calling because there's too much talent offensively with breist Hall, Garret Wilson and Allen Zard and creativity that they can have offensively where it.
Speaker 1: Should look the way it does. That That's that's all I've been saying.
Speaker 4: That's all I've been saying.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing I'm not saying. That's not the case. But just because I got a crappy boss, that does not excuse me from doing my job. That's the problem that he's running into. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, I agree with everything that you said that Nathaniel Hackett. We saw how he how he looked miserably in Denver, and we see how he's looking now. All those things may be true, but that does not exhob me of my responsibility of going out there and playing to the best of my ability. I can you just told me. I remember I told you about the quarterback and having confidence in the belief. He was like, A, don't hear Damn, I don't believe I got a responsibility.
Speaker 4: To do my job. I got my job right, right right?
Speaker 2: So what happened to your responsibility to do your job?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean I was talking about from coming from a place of me being me and me going.
Speaker 2: So you want a guy like that, you want a guy like that leading you?
Speaker 4: That guy right there, Well, listen, if that guy would lead me. He wouldn't be going through the issues he's going through right now. He wouldn't be going through the is shoes. Man, he wouldn't be going to he wouldn't be going through me. Man, this may you you better check me.
Speaker 2: So hold up. So it's not going so you're thinking.
Speaker 1: First, I wouldn't care what the player.
Speaker 4: I don't care that.
Speaker 1: I don't Nathaniel hacking to call. What do you want when I break that huddle?
Speaker 4: I say, Zach if the sads in the middle of the field, I don't care what the play called. Let that bitch come my way. Oh Joe, I'm mad. I'm a man. I'm gonna make your job easy.
Speaker 1: You got the right one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make your job easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look at look at how look last year when the other quarterback was in there with Gary Wilson, he went off pensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the year. He didn't have to be Einstein. He just had to have marginal confidence.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: But again, who's calling the plays again, Nathaniel Hackett. Okay, I ain't gonna listen. I'm not one to talk about people.
Speaker 1: But I mean, let's talk about the elephant in the room before we get to blame it, Zach Wilson. But anyway, let's go.
Speaker 2: Well the chance we had, we got three thousand votes so far, fifty seven percent we agree with, forty three percent agree with you.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, fifty seven percent? What y'all doing now? Think about your job, Think about your work place.
Speaker 4: If your boss played with your head like that, you know what, I don't even really thank you the one for the job where you're working at. So we don't move on to Larry. Wait, look, we're gonna move on to Larry, and let Larry do it. They get Larry and that motherfucker for a week, and your boss come back to you.
Speaker 1: You know what, Larry, wasn't it man? Larry wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You think you could come on back? Hell?
Speaker 4: Noo like that you just did?
Speaker 2: You just tell me as hard as the economy is right now, and these god forsaken times that people have just turned down jobs, and the holidays right round the corner, holiday around the corner exactly. So guess what when Larry did paying out and your boss come back and say, hey, you think you can feel back here? What you think they're gonna say with the holiday right right the coner, I sure can. That's exactly what they say.
Speaker 4: That was a horrible That was a horrible analogy. I'm hoping people people understand where I'm coming from, but I understand, and I'm going to empathize with Zach because he's done all he can. You think about training camp and all season program and all the rook you put in and things aren't panning out, and they sit you down and all of a sudden they try another quarterback and you on the bench. You're like, damn, they tried me. Look at the fucking bullshit I gotta deal with. And then, oh, now you want me to come back, ma'am, man man, don't get me started.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I got I got anything your high Botes fifty two donated to twenty dollars another show, Ojo, another twenty dollars. Hey, o Jo. Just cause my job causes me stressed, I still got to show up if I want to get paid in this damn economy. Uh, everyone thinks I'm a cowboy, Hey, causes Micratequs objective cowboy fan. Hey, Nathan host Boltage fifty two, Did I tell you there's no such thing as objective herds together. But I appreciate you, man, I really appreciate you, Nathan watching the show Man. It means a lot to us that we have so many regular people that tune in on Sunday, Mondays and Thursdays, and sometimes we're going to have coming up in the very near future, gonna have some Saturday night game. So we really appreciate it. But we understand you're absolutely right just cause your boss stresses you out. If you want to get paid in this economy, mortgage, cardine, utilities, grocery listen. I I like, I like.
Speaker 4: I like where you're going with it. I like who you're going with it. But I don't like. I don't like the It's not a fair assessment to really compare the NFL athlete with us working with us working people.
Speaker 2: You know you got a job, show your ass up and do your job. Oh Joe, There's been a lot of time coaches have said something, have done things. I still got to do my job. It does matter absolve me of doing my job because they pissed me off. Man, I'm a man. Y'all ain't calling no place from me. Last we are running the route.
Speaker 1: Right right and just but you know I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, I'm with you're right and you're wrong at the same time.
Speaker 2: Can I say that?
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, to listen, two things can be true, can't be true. But I'm still say that for the disrespect of what they're doing and understanding what you know.
Speaker 2: What hey, disrespecting the jats with that play?
Speaker 1: All right, I ain't gonna say now you're right, I'm gonna agree with you.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to Nightcap the podcast feed. Wherever you listen to your podcast, please please make sure you drop a follow and a review. We want you to. We want you, our listening audience, our viewing audience, drop us what you like, what you didn't like? What should we talk more about? Did we let not talk about your team enough? We want you to review us. We want you to give us a critique, good, bad, or indifferent. What you like dislike about Nightcap. We greatly appreciate your reviews. We are greatly appreciate your feedback because our job is to get better and we can't get better if we don't know what we're not good at. So if there's something you something you like for us to prove is there something you like for us to talk more about. We have no problem because this is our show and we can move it in any direction that we want to. We don't have We're the bosses. That's the best part. That's the best part about having a podcast is that you get to become well, in our situation, we get to become our own bosses. So just let us know thank you for make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit that subscribe button, and we greatly appreciate it. Oh, y'all don't know if you saw this today. There's a picture going viral of a date finishing off her entire plate. What would be your thoughts if your date finished her entire plate?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about when you go on a date. That's the problem today. Man, you're going to date women all about being cute. Yeah, they all about being cuted. Ill make you a little bit. I'm shy or I'm timid, I'm scared to eat in front of them. Well, you get one of them women, unk, man. Listen, when you get one of them women, your take on the date. She look at the menu, she's assertive, Yeah, you know what she want? She ordered food, look at you. Maybe you're good. Okay, I'm finna get in this. You need anything, no, okay, boom and she going to work. Man, that's what I'm talking about. Like them them your day ones. Yeah, them your day one them the ones you keep around all the motherfucking cute shit and trying to pretend you somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm been salad and I ain't. I don't really, I don't really.
Speaker 4: Do this on the first night well, you know, with the drinks and I'm good. I don't want none of that. Be yourself. I don't want to meet your representatives. Every time you go on to date, you're meeting somebody representative. Please show your true colors from day one so it ain't no surprises down the goddamn line. If you're greedy, be greedy on the first date. Go ahead, be greedy on the first date.
Speaker 2: I just know I gotta work harder to make sure I feed your hell. I rather close you to feed you eat like that.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all to it. Man.
Speaker 4: I never forget me and baby. Me and baby went you know obviously, you know went on our first date. Man, and man, she I'm goddamn did you eat the day. Yeah man, she boy, she was going, I'm yeah, I know, I just want one time.
Speaker 2: I want one time to say somebody tell me, says Shanna, I'm gonna take you out of dinner. I ain't gonna eat three days. Would I get done as you gonna think I'm Georgeia's nuh. I would be like that he ain't said the hot dogs? When I get done with all the plays ojo Yeah, I would have to look at that, be like who got about to play? You know how that girl had an order no for the oyster? Yeah, bad trip? Yeah, I want that. Don't be that great that the look? I want you to be order something, eat it all. Maybe I ain't judging you. I judge you. If you want to get a safe you want to get an advertiser take off, You want to get a salad take off? You want to get entree?
Speaker 4: Dang, dang, what you said? Now, what you told? What you told? I know the chat they watching, They watched the show that what you told the chat will come with lobster.
Speaker 2: Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no I'm talking about no no no, hold on, jo oo, I ain't have no bread like that, then oh I ain't have no bread. No, no, no, no, I got a little bread now, but still no lost. Now come on, now we can get we can get we can get the salmon, or we can get you know, we can get a piece of fish. We can get the over sould, we can get the Scottish salmon. We come on, now, we can we can be sensible.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just checking y'all trying to get y'all try to come in.
Speaker 1: I had the context. I had the context y'all coming in.
Speaker 2: And trying to get the seafood tower. They got three lobster, tell your four crab claws, scam up or.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, come on now, okay, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would excuse me. I wouldn't have a problem if I went on a date and she ate everything. Most of that. I mean, I'm expecting. I mean, you said you wanted to go out to eat. Yeah, yeah, I mean, and it's not last minute because I'm not a last minute type of a guy.
Speaker 4: So so yes, that's the only that's the only problem. Ladies, ladies, I'm sure there are a lot of women in the chat. Man. If you're going to dates, you're going on dates with dudes. Man, and stop trying to impress man. Stop trying to do all this. You know, all this qu ship man, Be yourself, you know, show him what he's going to have to expect. You go eat, you're gonna eat. Be greedy, use your full, use your hands.
Speaker 1: All that cute.
Speaker 2: Ribs those are hand food. They're not something they're not Yeah, they're that food that you cut off with all that trying to be cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Ay, matter of fact, if you give you get ribs, you get dirty. You know how to the ribs be up under your nail. Put take your finger. Put take take your finger. Take with all the ribs and stuff on it and the barbecue sauce. Man put it in his mouth on the first day.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now you speeding? Now whither the night Wizard? The school zone? You know you can't go more than fifteen with the miles an hour with the school zone.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not speeding. I'm not speeding. I got my seat bet on, I got my seat belt on. But real, you got listen. We gotta understand now you're going on dates. You're going on dates with the sole purpose of reaching the end. Gole, we know what the goal, Liz, ain't nothing. Ain't nothing wrong with a little four play before you get there. That's that's what things come on. Oho, we got to build up to that. That's like, that's like six months in see.
Speaker 2: You, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold I'm gonna do I'm gonna do O Joe, I'm gonna do one of you. I'm gonna pull you. Yeah, I gotta take my glass level that. Hold on, Wait six months, hold on? Okay, Okay, maybe maybe six months is a little long. But you you looking fingers on the first night and.
Speaker 4: The first looking fingers, and what you talking about?
Speaker 2: Not on the first night?
Speaker 4: O Cho god man the first man. Man. Listen, if anybody in the chat from from Miami, listen boy me and real, I can tell you. I can tell you all business because we're family. Were family, and everybody watching we family, and I ain't I don't have nothing to be shamed of. First night, boy, we was in we were in Okatobe at the at the at the Executive Palace, thirty dollar room with a disco ball in the jacuzzi. Yeah, and I ain't got time to play no game with you. Joe, hold on, you stay with me now, I'm listening. I'm I'm forty five, fifty five years old. I'm about to kick the bucket in a minute. What you're trying to do. We're gonna be together now. I ain't got time to be going on three days. I ain't got time to be no no ninety day rule. I ain't got time for that ship. What you know, Oh Joe, Listen when you go man, I just I ain't got time to wait.
Speaker 2: So you go for all the old toes elbows, and you ain'tble one more left.
Speaker 4: Huh. Listen, listen. When you go to the car wash, you want you you want your ship detailed, don't you? When you go to the car wash, you want you ship detail? Don't you from the toes to the feet, from head to toe, with everything, back to front, everything get in touch.
Speaker 2: I A I can't get full service on the first night. You know what I'm saying. You know I get I got. I ain't got fifteen dollars, I ain't gotten fifty dollars. Give him him quick, giving him quick. Watching you going for full detail, you getting the out the inche and everything.
Speaker 1: Come on, Joe, you know what's funny is I have I have, I have a better understanding.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're younger, When you're younger in your twenties, you know, your teenager, I understand the waiting and understanding the process and the process of getting to know. But when you as you get older, you understand, you know, the the gray area in between, and the understanding that when you meet somebody, you're meeting.
Speaker 1: A representative of themselves.
Speaker 4: You don't see their true colors until you've been together for three or six months, or if they've already gotten what they wanted to attain from you, which normally nine times out of ten that the sex is good that you think gonna be around anyway, So get it out of the way. Oh yeah, yeah, why not get it out? Just get out the way. Is you get older, you don't want to play that game no more. Uncle, I ain't want to play that game. Real Listen, we're meeting. We were gonna go to dinner, We were gonna go to you want to go eat? We went at eight boom Man. You know, sweet, they got some nice rooms over here, highly and man, thirty dollar rooms man, the executive palace.
Speaker 1: I ain't really trying to spend no money like that.
Speaker 4: What you're trying to do?
Speaker 2: Oh she was?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, not four years later where we at getting mad? We get we getting we get married next year in the Bahamas. Man, and you I got your You have that work. I ain't waste no time. You don't have to waste no time. But on the first one with the barbecue sauce, with the barbecue, with the barbecue sauce, don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Even really be looking at my hand like that.
Speaker 4: That's the problem, unkle. You gotta live a little bit.
Speaker 1: You gotta expand your horizon.
Speaker 2: Man, I got to go to the bathroom and wash your hand for you know, like you a little key. You know, Mama washed her hand with the loot kyd damn the hair. I gotta wash your hand myself.
Speaker 4: Did No, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: I got to do that.
Speaker 4: You got to give you listen. I want you to be healthy, baby, I want you to I want you to be around to see ninety. You got to give your immune system practice. You don't need to, you can't. You got it's okay to be dirty sometime. Give your immune system time to practice. If you always cleaning yourself, your body ain't getting no practice on the inside. Come on on that.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, will know, Joe, I matter get that was a thought.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm hey listen, I'm feeling good. We're gonna be on this monthfucker three hours a night because I'm feeling good.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, chay this Outrail's friend the doctor just donated five hundred, five hundred dollars again, she said, happy holidays. I like to invite you as my plus one to an event hosted by one of your fellow Hall of Fame brother and I'm on the board. I will apprize Rail of the details.
Speaker 4: Cheers, Yes, sir, that's two thousand.
Speaker 1: That's two thousand.
Speaker 4: Boy. Hey listen here, uncle, I ain't never seen nothing like this. I ain't never This is what I'm talking about. Ladies take notes in life. It's okay to be assertive. When you see something you want, you go forward. You drop a little hints, you drop little dimes, you do things that get you in the door.
Speaker 2: So so, in other words, I'm listening to you, so you like you like sax On the first day, you first the first night, You good with that? Huh? You could with say so on the first day, first day that.
Speaker 1: You're waiting for?
Speaker 4: What you wait?
Speaker 1: If you're growing, what you're waiting for? See, this is the problem. Now you're sitting around here.
Speaker 4: You wait, let's stay with me that baby. You sit around here and you go through all these motherfucking traditional, motherfucking values and their balls and all that shit, and you do your up three months and all of a sudden you do it and it's bad. Then what you're gonna do Now you're gonna waited three months? You got damn time. Wait till three months, you got damn time, and now you don't want no more of that bullshit. But I waited. I waited three months for this ship. This whack she all off rhythm and you know she's doing this, and like, come on, it's and people in the chat, don't be laughing. I know something.
Speaker 1: You're laughing because you've been through it and you know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm about the first day, I'm about the first first night, I'm about the first hobum. But that's too long. I got that kind of like you said, I fitted five I don't know how much time I.
Speaker 4: Listen. Sometimes listen that the different strokes for different folks. I'm just telling you me. I mean, what's what's worked for me as I've gotten old in life and understanding all that waiting and all that you know, going through all the rigormrole.
Speaker 1: It doesn't change the end result.
Speaker 4: No matter what you do, it doesn't change the end result. Gonna be the end result, no matter what.
Speaker 2: If I rock you, if I rock with you, it could be the first night, the second night. If I ain't gonna rock with you, I can wait a week. I can make a month, I can make six months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is what it is. Yep, there's nothing in the ladies.
Speaker 2: It's just and look, I'm not saying there's anything wrong. If you want to wait, that's that's a personal prep. Oh yeah, I'm not here to judge what you do, or what you and your partner thel the agreement that you guys have or whatever it is. Like, Hey, I'm gonna you know, I need thirty days, I need forty five days, I need sixty days.
Speaker 4: Right, uh uh, listen, you gonna wait two years, you gonna wait one day? Yeah, whatever his intense intentions are regards to how long you wait. He is going to be there if you are that one.
Speaker 2: Real talk, real talk. Oh oh Joe, Oh Joe. See you see you may see like you made, you made, you made, you made things happen for real. See. I was in a situation like I made reservations and the place that I made reservations to it had burned. It burned, it caught a fire, so it was closed. So I called her fire. Yes, the restaurant had had closed. So I called her and tell her, said, hey, look we're not gonna be able to go out to eat because the restaurant closed. Because she's like, why did they clothes? I said, burned down. You know what she said to me, you were lying? She said, what the if that got to do with me? She said, you that in right? You?
Speaker 1: She talked to you like that for real.
Speaker 2: She said you that in right She said you you you shann a sharp you big boss McGee, No, Megan, may it happen? I was like, oh really, She say you you? You told me, you told me you was that boy dog. I had to get on the phone and had to make up because, oh Joe, I don't like for me. I don't really like the call establishment and tell people who I am. I'll go through the proper channels. I'll call. Could I get a reservation for such and such? If they puked up? Oh, I call, I'll call, I'll call, and I'll get in at another time. I don't really like the call and say who I am to try to get in. I don't really do that. But you know, I know a few people. I made it happen. Yeah, good thing I did. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't like the way she came at you. I don't like the way I don't like. I don't like the way she talked to you. I don't like I like that you did. Yeah that was aggressive though, Yeah able a, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: You know I tell them if it ain't rough, it ain't me. Okay, talk to me in a turn that I can understand that passive, don't be passive aggressive. Tell me what you want, and if I can do it, I'm gonna make it happen. If I can't, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you that I can't make it happen. And ain't no problem. I ain't got no, I ain't got no problem telling you what I can. I can't do right because I'm the type of guy promises like pot crust, staying and easily broken. I'm gonna make a commitment so if I can do it, hold on.
Speaker 1: Now, let me write that down that women to give a penny paper.
Speaker 4: Yeah if you think, what if you think I ain't gonna use that one O real pie.
Speaker 2: Crust promises like podcrust they in the Thesey Broke. So if I tell you something, I have every intention on being able to deliver that right. Right, So, like I said, talk talk to me. I'm not saying be disrespectful like that, but what he was saying is that if you are what you said, you were, what.
Speaker 1: You bring, what you proclaimed to be, right, you got to stand on that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know you like that.
Speaker 2: I know you can make it happen.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that's happened. Take this out.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm glad you just said that because the the doctor you listening. You're listening, you telling me what you need to do. Be a little aggressive, you look gressive. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. Old Joe, despite being mad for fifteen years, Sheryl Lee Ralph is finally moving in with her husband Vincent Jackie at fifteen years. The two have been in a bycoastal relationship for fifteen years. Cheryl worked on ABDS Elementary and kept her ankle in LA, while Vincent responsibility had him tied to Philadelphia. But according to a source, regular visits every two weeks is no longer enough. Cheryl is moving to Philly. She will travel to LA to work, but the moment the camera stops rolling, she's heading home to her husband. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 1: Traditional values on the way things.
Speaker 4: Work ain't for everybody, No, sher Lee Ralph has been smiling for twenty plus years, no issues, no problems, so she did what works for her. I think one of the one of the problems that we always have is the traditional values in the way we are constructed to believe things are supposed to go.
Speaker 2: In society says normally, there is the socially constructed things.
Speaker 4: You try to abide by a certain set of rules that don't really fit who you are, right sometimes they don't feel who you are. You have to do what works for you, and I think that's what problem people make, the mistake in trying to abide by those rules when they really do align with your traditional values or whatever your values may be, right, and that is this is a prime example up but they talk about how I should go, were gonna do it work for us? And I think that's why she's been so happy for so long. And the timing of when they decided.
Speaker 1: To move in.
Speaker 2: It will need more, We need more time with each other. Yeah, every two the once every other week, either I come to either I come to Philly or you come to La. That's no longer, that's no longer sustainable. You need more, I need more. So now we have a meeting of the mind. That's what. That's all. You know, a contract used to be a meeting of the minds Oh, Joe, you know what. There was no contract when you signed something. We had a meeting of the mind. Okay, I tell you what. I'm gonna deliver you a dozen eggs and two pounds of cheese, and you give when you slaughter your hog, you're gonna give me a shoulder or you're gonna give me some grain. Okay, that was the contract. Somewhere along the lines, you got what you were supposed to get, but didn't give me what I was supposed to get. And so now there was no longer a meeting of the mind. How we got to put things on an eight by ten. We gotta have a contract that says, Okay, you're gonna deliver the found the chiefs, and you're gonna deliver the eggs and and in in return, you're gonna get this. So the contract that they had with each other, and you know what, ojo, it was able to be amended on the fly because when you go into it, what am I getting into? Who is this person? Well? You know she was an actor, actress. You know he had responsibilities in Philly. But you decided to try to not Okay, hey, before that they had it like, okay, so what's the what's gonna be the agreement? Am I gonna stay in La you stay in in Philly? We commute? And that worked for them for fifteen right, Hell, I know people get married and they don't I mean, they don't sleep in the same bed. Yeah, but that worked for them.
Speaker 1: I wonder, you know I should try to what do you think about.
Speaker 4: You room?
Speaker 2: You were real of them have been living together, because she's gonna think something up because anytime you check that sets off a person's in.
Speaker 1: Tenor right, right, right?
Speaker 4: I can't change a routine.
Speaker 2: You start wearing different cologne, she starts wearing different cologne. All of a sudden, she start wearing you know she normally wear you know, nice French cut boy short, and all of a sudden wearing throng underwear.
Speaker 4: Hold on, honey, all.
Speaker 2: Of a sudden, All of a sudden, she started working out. My grandfather, say my grandfather saying, hey boy, if a woman start working out all of a sudden, getting nobody ready for somebody else to see her naked, I'm just ship.
Speaker 4: Boy. Let me let me call her right now. I ain't got I don't like the way that sounds.
Speaker 2: You want somebody else to see, see what everybody look like without them clothes?
Speaker 1: Oh well, that that right, that makes me sick to my stomach.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. But the thing is is that you know, you know, you've been with her long enough, and that's what That's why women, that's why you know, women can catch a guy, because all of a sudden, you start doing something different than what you've done from the day she met you, and she's gonna see pattern right right, right, right, right right. It's hard. That's why we are animals. We're instinctive and we'll do the same thing. That's why elephants know they know where to go to the war.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that too.
Speaker 2: I'm the humans. You try to break it, but you have a motorcycle, Randa, you have a method in what you operate, operate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and mine. Mine has never changed for that for years, for years, So you already know what I'm when I'm acting a fool. When my routine changes, I do the same.
Speaker 1: Things over and over and over.
Speaker 4: And if that pattern changes or swayed just a little bit, I'm up to no good.
Speaker 1: And she and she knows that that's that's that's good.
Speaker 4: But really really quick, before before you even finish, a lot of the people, a lot of the women, especially a lot of the fellas too, the context of the Sheer Lee, the Shlee Row, Charlie, Ralph and them doing what works for them. I need most of you, all of you that are watching and listening, stop trying to abide by the rules that they have. I'm not gonna say brainwashed that they have constructed for us to live by, because.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that might not work for you. It might not work for you.
Speaker 4: You find that, find a part and to find your one of find somebody you're willing to spend time with, even if it ain't for the long haul. Whoever you're spending your time with, do what works for you, right, do what works for you, because obviously the way they tell us it should be done, it ain't working because if you look at statistics, ain't looking to well, well, consider.
Speaker 2: The average marriage in the US, they said study, I think it was twenty twenty two or twenty twenty three. The average marriage is about seven to eight years. So they've already doubled that with fifteen. So but ed, keep people out your business, stop telling your girlfriends everything, stop telling your family everything, and you'll be just fine. Picked as the word of the Year, Offer University Press now has named riz as his word of the Year, highlighting the popularity of the term used by Generation Z to describe someone's ability to attract or seduce another person. Oh so you got that, Ri? You got that RI?
Speaker 4: What that mean?
Speaker 1: That's something new?
Speaker 2: It's the ability to attract or seduce another person.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I like that. H the ability to seduce or attract another person. I thought that was that was I thought that was swage.
Speaker 2: Well then you know that was what they call holldo what is you?
Speaker 4: Uh? Charm arm Let me see, friz you the ability to attract Yeah, mostly, I mean when it comes to women. Women like a guy that carries himself a certain.
Speaker 2: Way, like a sense of humor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's swag. That's all a part of women.
Speaker 2: Women like women like men that can make them laugh, like a convetent man that can make them laugh. If you confident it can make a man laugh and make a woman laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, laugh right up the.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Easy boy?
Speaker 1: You so crazy?
Speaker 2: Why you funny?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah you do.
Speaker 2: I keep I keep my five six over old you. I didn't keep just the case. You know what I'm saying to keep, you know, keep keep them coming. Bad questions, unculture jazz, Hey uncle o Yo. Outside of normal things, what are some of the more unrecognized things you guys go through throughout the season?
Speaker 1: H about the season? Unrecognized? Yeah, shoot, I don't.
Speaker 4: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I don't really go through nothing throughout the season.
Speaker 2: I just think that just the normal responsibility. I think the thing is for me, is that the amount of responsibility as of the head of everything. You know, my family, I'm in charge when they need something, I'm the guy, and that's why I work so hard. Excuse me, because I have so many people counting on me, and I don't want to let anybody down. Damn, I'm good, but I got other I got kids, I got my brother, my sister, my mom. I've got other people, other responsibilities. Now, I got a team that's counting on me to show up and to do what I need to do to make sure they get their paychecks twice a month, that everybody's bills are taken care of. So I just think the thing for me is that, and it's something that I relish, is that I think every person that I that I've been with, probably over the probably the last fifteen years, had pretty much told me the same thing. I don't know if a relationship is the most important thing to you. I think work and your responsibility that comes along with that is the most important. So I've tried to try to like, Okay, yeah, work is important. People are counting on me, but let me because I don't. I'm not good at multitasking, you know, like a lot a lot of women can do a hundred things. They can have the baby, they can be on the computer order and this, they can be doing the stuff that the that you've asked them to do. I can't do any of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now that you've answered that and given me better context on the question that he asked, because it was it was kind of just really weird.
Speaker 1: Wasn't enough context in it.
Speaker 4: But the way you answered it, I mean, it's it's similar to the same as far as in season things they have to do, but it's such a routine that I do out of season as well, and I don't even count it, you know, you know what I mean when you see something that it's a yearly thing, a year round thing, and it has been for years because I'm used to it. Obviously, kids being important kids tuition, those that are in school are the little ones obviously, you know, kids in high school, so it's kind of different. So that's why I said, as soon as as soon as the question was asked, what else do you have to go through during you know, you know, in season, like shit, nothing, because all they gotta do is you know, just be prepared for work. Is everything else outside of that is something that goes on year round for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, I mean and when I had the surgeries, you know, I had I had back to back here replacement surgeries, and so now I got to focus. You know, hey, you gotta get you got to get back on your feet asaph and to make sure that you're still able to do what you need to do. Because I'm not an excuse guy either. Hey, you do what you I got responsibilities. I don't do the excuse me, And I think my grandmother and my grandfather that's how they raised me. We don't make excuses. You get the job done. Yeah, and then you don't complain about that you had to do it. And so for me, that's what I've always done alreadys, you know, and I have a special fondness to people that have such a such responsibility and do it every day with a smile on the face. Yeah. Third, I woke ass Oh Joe and Shannon, what are your thoughts on Vonte's perfect how he played there at the ending of his career? And also, Oh Jo can you tell us about the character behind the closed doors and who he was as a person. I was gone when Vonte's got into the league, so I was long gone. So all I can tell you from what I saw from a distance. You could explain to him because you were on the roster when he got there.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I was I was gone too. Yeah is the AJ green and a Doton era?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, okay, listen.
Speaker 4: But he's supposed to have been playing during your era. Was perfect for your era, you know, or more so the era I played in where you could actually play like that. You know, it's football, right. Originally you think about football, you think about middle linebackers and playing no games. When it came to playing the game of football, that is, That's who Vrontsburfley was. It wasn't accepted obviously once the rules came into place, came in to play and protecting players and head injuries and ct and all that stuff. But I like him. I like him. I like the way he played the game.
Speaker 2: Barn Boy asked me, your knee was down at the one yard line on eleven, sixteen oh three against the Chargers. How many touchdowns do you think would have been overturned if the day's replay was an effect when you played, they had replayed when I played. The Chargers could have challenged it. They said it wasn't a touchdown. I don't know what you want me to do. I would I want to jump into an official Hey man, you know I'm on the one yard line. They ain't no touchdown? Mark me down at the one. If they didn't think it was a touchdown, they could have challenged it, right. So I look, I know when I say I played in the nineties, but there was replay, I don't know why it wasn't y'all make it seem like I played with a black and white kids, like they will see me, like they will steal me on the sideline like this, And oh, Joe, what he I mean? I understand I better understand him. I'm fifty five, but I did play. I would be considered a modern day player. Any player that happened after the Common Draft, which I think is like nineteen sixty six. Yes, considered a modern player. So I think they would consider me a modern player. Unking Ojo Jared asked Unking o Jo love the show? Oh, do you think you could do two twenty five for more refs than Ojo could do one a five? Could do you think you could do two twenty five on the bitch for more refs than Ojo could do one eighty five? Fy?
Speaker 4: Why would he discredit me and put me five when I could do two twenty five as well. What is he trying to say?
Speaker 2: But you're only gonna do it for one rep, so he's trying to give you an advantage.
Speaker 4: To twenty five. I could do two twenty five twenty seven times. What did you talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I tell you what I'd be willing to do. I put up a million dollars. Say you can't do it twenty five twenty So.
Speaker 4: You're gonna run me my money. You're gonna run me my money. No chance is this is this is this is what people fail to do. People always have an eye test. People always use the visual. Listen to me, stay with me that baby. People always use the.
Speaker 1: Visual and look at something and you got to tea you gott a T shirt on up under that because his frame is small.
Speaker 2: You got a T shirt.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't be able to do this.
Speaker 2: You got a T shirt on up up to that. Yeah, taking sure to take that off. Let me show them people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know a lady's don't be looking at me now, yeah yeah, let me come up out this thing, come up bout this than Yeah.
Speaker 2: You sa that?
Speaker 4: Look at that? Do I just I just I just look like this. I just look like this. I have a small frame, but I'm strong.
Speaker 2: You ain't doing no, You ain't doing no two twenty five or twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Now you're gonna tell me, and I've done it. I've done two twenty five twenty seven times.
Speaker 2: No, I like, Oh Joe, I'll tell you what we can do. We can pull up what you did at the combine, pull up on yours.
Speaker 4: What the combine ain't got nothing to do with it?
Speaker 1: You talking about right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yr First of all, this is how I know. This is how I know you can't do two twenty seven because when you went to the combine, that was your oper und I didn't even lift. Let me finish, let me finish. The combine was when you're on the job interview, you gonna be at your absolute best. You're gonna be at your fastest. You're gonna be at your best because that's the job interview. You don't even lift like that anymore. I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure you can do two twenty five to five times.
Speaker 4: I didn't even lift weights at the combine. All I needed to do was run my forty and run routes. Once they saw that was.
Speaker 2: It, that's I know you can't do twenty five twenty seven reps.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about now. It's about now. Now.
Speaker 2: If you just said you do one of the five like ten times, I said, oh ko, you might get that. You might get that.
Speaker 4: I'm there.
Speaker 1: I'm very strong despite my frame. I am extremely strong.
Speaker 4: So if you want to put that million dollars stay, make sure you stand on business by that million dollars too. I'm gonna do a video when I get back to Miami.
Speaker 2: You do no video, I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Bring your million with you.
Speaker 2: I only no video. I need to be there. What he.
Speaker 4: Whatever bringing here?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: I'm a I'm a video.
Speaker 2: It's only no video. I don't know video. I'm gonna be right there in your presence. I'm gonna bring a million dollar cash. You bring your you put it right there?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What? What's what I'm taking a million out.
Speaker 2: For cause you're gonna put you bet a million?
Speaker 4: Nah, you said you bet, you bet the money, you bet the money put up.
Speaker 2: I'm putting up a meal. You put up a meal.
Speaker 4: So I'm walking over with two million.
Speaker 2: You're walking away with two million.
Speaker 4: What I'm a million for me and a million for real. You know, we appreciate that. Happy holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell I tell Reel to put up a million too, because I gotta cover her too. So it's two million. I like that, Yeah, I like I like that too.
Speaker 1: It's it's cold and Philly man about jackets.
Speaker 2: I might I might find hey with two million, With two million dollars, I might find me somebody.
Speaker 1: Then Ory got somebody. She donated you two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Hey, well guess what her friend about to donate me a million? Her afraid of the hub about the door make me two millions. So I'm about to have two million, two thousand. Hey, it's it's cold, it's colder. Hey, I could turn the heat on in the room. That doesn't that doesn't account. That don't count against my arm.
Speaker 4: No, my h what you called what they take a credit card for at the front day room talk incidentals. No, it's yeah that the heat don't count for that.
Speaker 2: No, No, you have to order room service. Oh okay, okay, you.
Speaker 4: Know, but it's it's forty degree. That's why I got the jacket on the here. But I ain't want to turn I ain't want to turn the heat on because I thought it charging a credit card. No, let me okay, let me turn the heat on in so I can take the damn jacket off.
Speaker 2: Makes you click? Make sure you click that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. We're at four hundred and four thousand. Have we hit four five.
Speaker 3: Four for what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're twenty five subscribers away from four hundred and five thousand. Guys, you don't know how much you and I we really appreciate this because you've gotten us grown a lot faster than we even expected. We expected to be excuse me, we expect how to expected to hit the numbers that we are now somewhere around March April, maybe even June. But to be able to do this in about two months time it great. We really appreciate that. It lets us know that we're heading in the right direction, but we still were You listen to nightcap at wherever you watch us leave your reviews, let us know what you think. Would you like us to talk more about something else? Would you like us not to do this? Would you like us not to do that? Because at the end of the day, it's about, yeah, we're gonna we try to come up with topics and Obviously, the sports speak for themselves, the games speak for themselves. We're going to offer you our analysis of what we thought about the game. But when you start going off off topic of sports, it's kind of like, what you guys want to hear? What would you like for us to talk about? What would you like to hear our opinions on? And so how similar are our opinions to yours? And where do we differ? You agree with Ojo, you agree with me, and you agree with both of us. Maybe they're the combinations. I get what Ocho saying, but I kind of agree with Shannon. I kind of get what Shannon was saying, but I kind of agree with Ocho. But that's what that's what this is about. This is about what you would like for us to talk about. How would you like for us to go about this? So make sure you click that like button so you can hit that subscribe button so anytime the Uncle Ocho go live, you'll get a notification to know we're about to do this. We've also paying shave by Laportier at the top of the link with the holidays right around the corner. We got Christmas, we got New Year, and I know we got some birthdays, so make sure you go get yourself wanner from someone special. A bottle of Shape by Lapotier. O Jo, what else you gotta talk about? We gotta get ready, oh man at one o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got, I got.
Speaker 4: I got inside the NFL tomorrow morning. What you got first take tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I got first take tomorrow. I got first take.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to think what else?
Speaker 2: And I got a six hour flight back to l A.
Speaker 4: Wait, where are you at? I'm in n y c Oh you right down. We could have did the show for the same room. I mean, I'm in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Man. I had a business day today, O Joe, I had. I had an idea of my podcast. I did Club Sha Share. I shot somebody today up here.
Speaker 4: Who you at?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't say who?
Speaker 4: Can't say who?
Speaker 2: A secret, but I think it'll be a great one. I got, I got, I got a couple. I got a couple coming out over the next month. It's gonna go some people away because these people hadn't done an interview in a very long time, and they shared some stories. I'm not so sure anybody's ever heard. So I'm anxious to hear. I'm anxious to hear how the how people receive the guys that I'm having on and now I still got I'm still I'm still shooting. But like I said, I got three or four, three or four people that people are gonna be surprised, Like dang he on Club Sha Shit I'm doing yeah, you know un a like that. Yeah, man be trying to get that thing in. So thank you for joining another episode of Club Club Sha Sha Hip up Nightcap with Uncle o Jo. I'm your favorite sports Uncle Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five. He's so proud, he's so happy his team went on the road without Joey Beet and got a hard faught victory in overtime thirty four thirty one. Jake Browning was really really good Tonight thirty two or thirty seven, three point fifty four In a touchdown, Trevor Lawrence suffers a nasty ankle injury. We don't know the extent or if he will but it looks like he might miss some time Ojo, which would be very, very costly for the jag because they have the lead in the AFC South. But the Texans are excuse me right on their heels, and when the way CJ Stroud is playing and the way Demiko Ryans have them playing as a team, I would not be surprised if Trevor Lawrence is out for any significant period of time, if the Houston Texans doesn't overtake them and end up winning that division, which would be a huge accomplishment, which now Demiko Ryance must be a unanimous coach of the Year in c J Stroud even though Pooka Nakua is having an unbelievable season, but twenty and five with the numbers that he's putting up, and I think CJ might be in top five and passing yards.
Speaker 4: Crazy yeah man, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So thank you for joining a Nightcap. Thank you for clicking that light button, thank you for clicking that subscribe button. Thank you for helping us grow, thank you for helping us become so popular. We really really appreciate your love, support and kindness, and so we will see you guys Thursday. Hopefully.
Speaker 4: Love y'all. I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Follow me on instagrams, Instagram, You're on Instagram, You're on Twitter, any other you got any other social media account? You got a thread?
Speaker 4: I got Instagrams, follow my Twitter, and follow my only fans.
Speaker 2: I don't nobody all that lead out, all that past loan man, nobody want to see no picture of them feet All y'all, good night, Thank you for watching us. We see you on Thursday.