Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones Post Show. Here's your host, Bobby. Hello, everybody, this is the show after the show. It's on the post show. I think our wives think it's funny that we like Hoodie so much, but we got to sing. We hung out all weekend with Darius. I'm not Darius forever. I didn't know my wife was recording me singing Hoodie around the house secretly. It's sitting into Eddie's.
Speaker 2: Wife, right, and then my wife is recording me secretly singing Hoody and saying it to your wife.
Speaker 1: So they're having their little laughs behind her bag. Look at these guys, they're so hot. But that's not even said, not not one, not one time did they talk about hot We art each other. No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: It's just how dumb we are talking singing HOODI why don't they be like, dang, I get the butt on Eddie.
Speaker 1: I'd be okay with that if they were talked about that, if your wife said that about me, sure, really why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know if i'd be okay with my wife's saying look at that, but okay.
Speaker 1: If your wife was like, Eddie's got a great but your wife said that my wife, Yeah, oh yeah, I'd love that, right, that'd be awesome. But instead it's like, what, look at the idiot singing only want to be with you?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: What an incredible weekend?
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 2: I wrote a golf cart with Darius for four hours, just me and Darius.
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: What if you wrote a golf cart with the Robin Roberts for four hours?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't care.
Speaker 6: Am I gonna walk around my house quoting her book?
Speaker 1: Well, she doesn't sing her sing her book? Sometimes I wonder it will ever end. You get so mad at me when I go out with my friends, jam, I can dance. That's a song. No, you're not sing the right word.
Speaker 6: Not no, No, I mean I'm happy for y'all feel like the years like we Yesius is around.
Speaker 1: We're not like that though. I mean four hours of Darius.
Speaker 6: That was thinking Darius is like, dude, I spent four hours in a cart with Eddie Bobby no chance.
Speaker 1: He thought that. He was probably like, wow, I gotta spend four hours of this guy. He looked at the cart assignment's mother. Todd Crisly breaks his silence from jail lunchbox when you think about this. He did an interview with somebody that wasn't you, Yeah, no, they did.
Speaker 7: It was some guy named Chris Cuomo.
Speaker 1: Cuomo a news nation the expancing.
Speaker 8: In yeah, and so I was like, dang. And then it sounds like it's rough in there.
Speaker 1: But we know what it is in there, right because we have people call us that have been there.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, I mean Todd talks about how he's being treated, the food, everything, he talks about it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's Todd Chris Lely who has been a guest co host on the show. But I don't know. I won't respond to any letter of lunchbox symptoms, right, but here he is talking about how the staff has treated him in prison.
Speaker 9: There are recordings if that them bring it here talking about he needs to be humble. What we need to do is we need to put him in the little therapy and put him in shacks. And that he brought around the country from four pints and then they bring him back and that was humble hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're just talking about that. That's not audio so bad. I don't know, because.
Speaker 7: It's a jail phone interview. Man.
Speaker 1: You can't just turn it people call us from jail. We turned it up Tiger King. He was sounded better than that. Yeah, and he was even in the stairwell. All right. Here he is talking about getting black mailed in prison.
Speaker 4: There was a photograph taken of me while I would sleeping to my daughter avaking for twenty six hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: A month for my protection.
Speaker 8: Wow, for his protection, like saying, I'm gonna get this guy, Like, come on, see, I mean it's rough in there, guys.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's true.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the food here.
Speaker 4: It is so just pustly filthy.
Speaker 9: The food is literally I'm not exasserating. The food is dated, is out of date by at minimum a year. It's a year past expiation.
Speaker 10: You've got rat You've got.
Speaker 4: Squirrels in the storage of felting where the food is. They just covered it up with.
Speaker 9: Plastic and tore the ceiling out because of all the black mold and found a dead cat in the cegling that dropped down on the top of the food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my gosh.
Speaker 4: So they're not letting you in here because it's an it's a breach of security or whatever. They don't want you in here where you can what's.
Speaker 1: Really going on, what are your thoughts, Eddie? You're in prison, bro and you and also you are.
Speaker 6: Than ones.
Speaker 1: Yes, it doesn't matter. You broke the law, you're in prison. You want like stik dinner. He's also a really rich white guy who's used to getting everything that he wants out of here, So anything that's not that is gonna even worse. Who had had a dead cat, I mean rats? And also he's kind of king of hyperbole but I'm not saying that's not true. But I'm sure he's exaggerating it a bit. What are you saying.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying it sounds like what we've been hearing is maybe true. That all the rumors are circulating on the internet that I've been reading sound pretty accurate.
Speaker 1: You read rumors to circulate, yeah, or just news stories mostly his daughter posts on Instagram.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Some neighbors in the park Hill community or on high alert after they say a man has been breaking into their homes and stealing in him at items, the park Hell panty thief his name.
Speaker 8: Ah, I like that's a good name.
Speaker 1: Neighbors are calling him that name, the PHPT the park Killed panty thief, and police are saying all right, let's talk about the possible suspect. And they have women that are talking and I feel like he's watching our house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's awful. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it's scary because he starts with a panic.
Speaker 1: He passed over everything that a thief would normally still and just goes with the underwear like he didn't think money, medications, PlayStations, computers and grab any of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but this is where it starts. And then he starts killing people.
Speaker 1: Well that's dramatic.
Speaker 6: Whoa, I saw no Lifetime Murder.
Speaker 1: That's a movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, this has happened.
Speaker 7: That's a movie.
Speaker 1: But I think based on a real story. No, but I mean, oh no, okay, never mind. I thought. I'm sure that a woman is recalling the moment she said a man broke into her house. She told Fox Starty Want about the first time he came through a window in July. My roommate was asleep in the bedroom. I wasn't home at the time. Man, that's weird because you just don't know what the intention is. But he just wants to grab some silky panties.
Speaker 7: Them on the doorsteps in ew.
Speaker 1: My he shoves my roommate into the wall. Oh yeah, it just gets into a pretty dark situation here. But they want to catch them. KDBR. They didn't anybody break anybody's house or anything. Yeah, I wonder why his thing is does he like with the underwear? Does he wear them or does he smell them? Does he do both? Maybe he eats them possibly, but he could also like kill other people and put them in them.
Speaker 7: WHOA, Okay, you just went down to Amy's rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: That's dark, but I'm just saying that's why we got to shut it down. And it's funny to go panty thief ha ha.
Speaker 6: But it's like what he's Obviously, yes, it's disturbing.
Speaker 1: But park your panty is funny. They should have called them like a mean name, right, you can't. It's like when monkey Pop came out, Well that sounded fun. There's a monkey involved, and it really was something that was not pleasurable to have, but you used you're using the word monkey panty thief.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like when you call them park Hill panty thief, it makes them kind of funny and cool.
Speaker 7: That gives them like a superhero name.
Speaker 1: Like the undergarment danger or something. Oh, you know, you can't make it funny and psycho Yeah, like undergarment. Okay, that's good. Yeah, I know where a psycho?
Speaker 7: Oh the panty paria?
Speaker 1: What do you think a parya is?
Speaker 7: I don't know someone that you mean, fist on something.
Speaker 1: Panity, the panty predator?
Speaker 7: Oh you could do that too. What's a pariah?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 7: It's like someone that feasts on.
Speaker 1: Things like a piranha? No, no, no, a paraya? What is that? It's not somebody that feats on anything. Go ahead, I think we pretty much nailed it. Somebody who isn't treated the outcast. Oh, social outcast, but they would be a but.
Speaker 7: Okay, so pantyhose or a panty what is that? Fish?
Speaker 1: Pirana? Yeah, so we've got paria. Piranha and predator are a lot tough. Yeah, pariah is an outcast. I just said that right now. Just I read the definition nail that you confirmed confirmed.
Speaker 7: Origin?
Speaker 1: Thanks man, Yeah, I got you. Yeah, can use And also, what's the panty pirate gonna do when all of a sudden, No, panty pirate's funny, dude, you can't do that one panty pirate.
Speaker 7: That's that's funny.
Speaker 1: It's funnier if you catch him in the act, like he may do kill somebody catching him.
Speaker 7: Oh, I got one. The penny per mayer, my prier. What is it called pveor purveyor?
Speaker 1: No, and the panny getting pervert?
Speaker 7: Nah, perfve.
Speaker 1: It's like a purveyor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it. That's the world.
Speaker 1: He's gonna steal and then sell it.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the purveyor is.
Speaker 1: I just know we look that up. A purveyor. I think it's some that p.
Speaker 7: You r v Oh, y, you are something purveyor something like that.
Speaker 1: Pervey got it? Perveyor definition here we go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: That is also a noun, and it's a person person who sells or deals and particular goods.
Speaker 7: So maybe they go to the flea market and they sell.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, there you have it. Let's find this dude. Let's take a couple of calls. Ray, if you're cool with that, why don't we go over to Kevin and Wyoming, who says he inherited a bunch of money from his best friend. Hey, Kevin, yeah, it is a true story.
Speaker 10: Yes, how did.
Speaker 1: Your friend have a bunch of money that you didn't know about Oh I knew about it. Oh you did. How much did you get?
Speaker 10: Well, after taxes and everything with the estate, a little over eight hundred million.
Speaker 3: Do what?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry? What?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so with taxes and all, he knew that lunch I knew that shake lunch box. So dude, you have eight hundred million dollars billion, So he was a billionaire.
Speaker 10: A little more than that, I don't know. They say by the end of next year, it'll be a billion.
Speaker 6: You listen to the show.
Speaker 10: Pardoning, You listen to our show?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, okay, Well, when you're in your private jet or what you have a jet?
Speaker 10: I'm a little girl and I we listened every morning when I take her to cool.
Speaker 1: Do you ever want to hire like a clean comedian for like a birthday party and send a jet to get them and bring him on up. I might have to do that, all right, I'm ready.
Speaker 10: To tell you this. My family, my parents, my siblings, nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Hold on, nobody knows that you have about a billion dollars.
Speaker 10: Right except my little girl, my six year old daughter. She's the only one that knows in the family.
Speaker 6: Say something maybe accidentally?
Speaker 10: Whoah, no, he knows better.
Speaker 1: So how did you get this money? Did you know your friend was leaving you this money? Did you know he was that rich? Like? How this money?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: He he told me that you know, he has actually he has children, and they were all honorary mentions for ten dollars each, and everything that he had went to me.
Speaker 7: Is real.
Speaker 1: Why don't you think it's real?
Speaker 7: It's not real.
Speaker 1: How do you know? Why do you think it's not real?
Speaker 6: I can just tell any who's your favorite person.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never heard audible mentioned before as a term, in.
Speaker 8: The fact that he says, my six year old is the only one that knows who she. I mean, six year olds can't they say anything all the time. So to tell me that.
Speaker 10: You you don't you don't have any idea. I mean seriously, she would not breathe a word to anybody because she knows the disaster that it would bring into our lives.
Speaker 6: So yeah, she can comprehend that.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, she she knows. I was comfortable before, but not like now, you know, and we're I'm sitting I took her to school today and Bentley Continental Speed's twin turbochargs B twelve. That's what I took her to school and her teacher asked, just says, this is your Dody's one drive roll those school cars. Yeah, that'd bet.
Speaker 2: Him, because how does nobody know if you're driving all those cool cars.
Speaker 10: He did well because because we went to where he was and nobody knew us there. So we took over his house. And his house has got seventeen bathrooms, twenty six thousand square feet.
Speaker 1: But left the house.
Speaker 7: If you go to that house, your family knows you'r.
Speaker 10: They don't know, they don't know, they don't know where we go. You got to understand with this, there's a fiduciary responsibility that comes about this, and once anybody knows what I got, guess what, it's open season on me. So we live this double life. We go to where the big house is and that's where we hang out, and when we do, nobody knows us. It's not going to Miami. If you move to Miami, do you know your neighbors next door to you? Probably not?
Speaker 1: So are you primarily at the new house.
Speaker 10: About half and half right now, But nobody knows. They know that we have a place in Colorado, but they don't know what. And I'm a rather secretive person, but I do enjoy my cars. And I will say this. You had a little segment here a bit ago about somebody driving a nice car or whatever they think there's something or someone else thinks they are. It does have its perks. My daughter wanted to go out to eat the other night and she said, what do you want to drive? And I said, I don't know. What do you want to drive? He says, how about the Bugatti? Okay, fine, So we hop in that and we drive down the road and I said, well, we don't have a reservation. She wanted to go to a Michelin Star restaurant, and wait.
Speaker 1: Your six year knows what a Michelin Star is?
Speaker 10: Oh body? She she googles everything. She's like an Internet guru. She's my it person. She she's on everything. And so she said, well let's go there, all right. So we hop in there. I pull up and to the valet parking, they threw their hands in here and said, sir, we can't touch this car, and I said why is that? And as well, we just we're not allowed to. He says, if you can park it right over here. So I parked and as well, I don't have a reservation as all you do. Now, I guess when you pull up on a three point four million dollar Bugatti, they seem to give you a little bit more courtesy maybe, And they ushered us right in. They called the mate or d said, this man doesn't have a reservation, but he's got a Bugatti out here. He goes, well, that works for us. So we went in and had dinner and come out and left and that's it. So it does have it.
Speaker 7: What restaurants you go to?
Speaker 1: I don't let you heard you now?
Speaker 7: What restaurants you go to? No, he's trying to google real quick. He doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, you make up a restaurant. U Pierre's there you go. It's easy to make up a restaurant.
Speaker 8: You hear how He does not have an answer because he's not real Oh I'm sorry now I can't hear him.
Speaker 1: You're just jealousy. I think I think I believe him.
Speaker 7: There's a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Why do you care about a restaurant?
Speaker 7: I've said it three times.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because he's trying to trip me. He's trying to trip me up, which is fine. That's why we don't tell anybody you're a perfect example of lunchbox. Why we don't tell anybody.
Speaker 7: Well, you still haven't answer the question about it.
Speaker 1: You can make up a restaurant. What do you say. I'm sorry, go ahead, Mizuna, make good steaks and baseball gloves.
Speaker 10: It's in Denver.
Speaker 1: So can we go to your house? Probably when you go, could will you send a planet come get us and we'll come and like entertain you for a day.
Speaker 6: And then do the show.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we'll do the show the house.
Speaker 10: And so this is what this is the way I get and this is where people kind of aggravate somebody to be honest with you, right now, I just soon everybody come except lunchbalk.
Speaker 1: Great that we actually prefer that too. We just prefer that as well. Okay, So eight hundred mil. That's that's why a.
Speaker 10: Little over, and that was after taxes.
Speaker 1: So that other car, the other car you were talking about, the Bentley, what was that car again?
Speaker 10: The Bentley Continental Speed twin turbook charge B twelve.
Speaker 1: And what does that cost about?
Speaker 10: Well, you're looking about three hundred and three hundred change. That's awesome, But the Bugatti's three point four million.
Speaker 1: I don't like the bugattis the way they look. Not really. I mean I understand I'm not a car guy, though I like the Bentley because it looks classic and it doesn't.
Speaker 10: It does very classy, very subtle, and it's not something that screams, hey look at me. You know, you go into a Lambeau or you go into Ferrari, you know whatever. But you know, i like the hot rods and the classics, and I've got a I've got a Camaro that has dinoed at twenty twelve horse power. And yeah, I like cars, you know, That's that's my big fault that I have.
Speaker 9: You watch it?
Speaker 6: Oh do you collect to watch it? Well, it's good investment.
Speaker 10: Not per se. I mean, I've got a couple. But you know the thing that I'm more into is my cars. I mean, I have to say I truly love cars and my little girl. You know this this Camaro that I have over two thousand horse power. That's a lot. I mean, you think about that. And she said, I'm most calm when I'm riding in the Camaro. Now, how that could be? I have no idea. Because it's NASCAR loud, it burns racing fuel costs me five dollars a mile to drive that car with Sunoco racing fuel. And when we roll down the road in that it reeks of racing fuel. It burns your eyes, it burns your lungs, it burns your nose. It's loud and obnoxious and hateful. The motor on this car stands an inch and a half above the windshield, so it's like hot wheels car crazy. And she says, I'm mostly most calm when I'm riding in that car. Well, how can that even be? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: And you want to absolutely anybody in your family that Sorry again, no you want to tell anybody in your family.
Speaker 6: Not yet, not yet distinct?
Speaker 10: Well maybe I should be on radio.
Speaker 6: No, No, I just mean, like, you don't need the money voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about the house?
Speaker 2: The house, Like do you have to pay to have someone clean in the yard?
Speaker 1: And how much dow?
Speaker 10: What do you think? I mean, seriously, would you clean that house yourself? Probably not. So there's there's multiple people that come in, they claim the house. They do all my housework. I mean, they do my laundry, you know. And and get this, here's here's the tripped up part. I can't get a date I'm a single father and I can't get a date. And it's it's not like there's some catastrophically reason or something's wrong with me. I mean, I'm secretive, you know, and I don't talk about this stuff because once you let that cat out of the bag, you think you're going to have problems with women. Oh yeah, buddy, you can have more trouble than you ever thought you'd have. So here, I want to.
Speaker 1: Be this guy's friend.
Speaker 6: Wait, so do you if you were to go on a.
Speaker 8: Date, do you just he drives the Bugatti and he tries to be secretive.
Speaker 6: No, he maybe doesn't, Maybe he don't. What do you do?
Speaker 7: How do you take the ball?
Speaker 10: Well, it depends. I've got a I've got a four wheel drive pickup that I drive, you know, And that's that's me. I mean, I'm from Wyoming and you know the oil fields and the oil industry and gas leases and everything else. And you know, my buddy, he he amassed such a fortune and everything. I mean, from artwork, you name it. But yep, everything well, with the exception of the honorable mentions, and.
Speaker 1: It's all to you. The rest is to you.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they all know. They don't know why, but there was nothing they can do about it because you know, there's there's just no way it was air tight wheel. So but anyhow, Yeah, it's a it's an amazing thing. I be a blessing, but it can be a curse in disguise, and it's it's hard to you know, it's hard to be in this position. And you know, it's not like I won the lottery where everybody's gonna say, oh, hey, look at oh George, he won the lottery. Let's go builk him out of whatever. So I try to stay low profile as best as I can. But when we go out or we go do something, we go to places where people don't know us. And if we go to Miami or we go to Disney World, we can stay top notch. We don't have to stay, you know, a motel six or anything. We can go stay wherever we want. Nobody knows or cares who you are.
Speaker 1: Don't at home, do you stay in the same humble abode that you always stayed in.
Speaker 6: What's the other fifty percent where you spend your time?
Speaker 10: Well, that's where my parents live, and we we're still there a little bit. But they know, they know something's up, you know. And I told them we bought a cabin in Colorado, so you know, they they're kind of being deceived on that, and I'm sure I'll catch hell for it, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Watch about your thoughts.
Speaker 10: They just they don't like me, that's okay.
Speaker 7: No, I just don't know if I believe them.
Speaker 1: You don't know, or you don't believe them. I don't believe I do believe them, okay, because he doesn't have anything. He's not trying to sell us on anything.
Speaker 10: I've spent forty minutes on the phone waiting to talk to you. If I didn't want to talk to you, I wouldn't. So yeah, I mean, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Do you have to do you work at all? No? No, no no? But what is your favorite about the people that know you? If you're not working at all, why do they think you're able to do that and still live the same lifestyle.
Speaker 10: Well, because I'm retired, got.
Speaker 1: It makes sense?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I had. You know, I've had my cars and my toys and everything, you know long before all this. Do you have a plan And no, no, not right now, but I will all this has taken place here in the last well, it took two and a half years to subtle the estate and so it's just now gotten settled in the last five months. So this is all you know, fairly new. With the massive influx of of assets.
Speaker 1: Can you just log into an account and see half a billion dollars?
Speaker 10: Well, no, because it's spread out, so you'd have to pull up multiple accounts be able to pull that up. That's true, and to get the accumulative total, because it's just like yourself, you're probably not going to have everything you have put in one account.
Speaker 8: I do sixteen cents.
Speaker 10: It's pretty easy to put.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 10: I see it dig getting there myself.
Speaker 7: So what did your friend do to accumulate this wealth?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 10: Oil is oil and gas leases real estate. He's one. He's always been a wheeler dealer in his life and artwork. So well, I mean, it's it's insane. I have I have a nineteen fifty six Jackson Pollock hangs over my bed.
Speaker 1: How much do it?
Speaker 10: Every night? Before I go to bed? I see it every morning when I wake up. Forty six million dollars painting hanging over my bed.
Speaker 1: Sell that that? Boy? Wait, but I would be afraid him is gonna come murder me and take it. That's that's why he's not getting anyone know. No, but like I wouldn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why he's not telling people that he has this just all of America.
Speaker 10: Right, they're not gonna find me, that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I believe him. Let's let's take about who believes him?
Speaker 6: Amy, Sorry, I'm googling Jackson Pollocks.
Speaker 1: I believe him, Eddie, I believe. I believe him. I think his answers were too detailed and he doesn't care. It's not like he's trying to prove anything to us.
Speaker 6: Yes, right, yeah, I totally believe him.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: I don't believe unless he buys me a car.
Speaker 1: I don't think he cares enough. I don't think he cares enough.
Speaker 6: Who is your favorite person on the show?
Speaker 10: Uh? Well, I guess you know. Bobby. He's gonna, you know, the ring leader, So he's ranks right up there. Amy's pretty cool. Lunchbox just went downhill for me, which is okay. You know, he's entitled just like I'm entitled, and you know, he kind of surprised me with his I'm just gonna say obnoxious negativity. But that's all right, that's him.
Speaker 1: That's surprising. The irony though, of this being real and if this guy is like close to a billionaire and Lunchbox just as like rude to him, he like treats us to and we go to stay at his house and Lunchbox doesn't get invited. The one the irony we we're like taking pictures in his cars. That would just be the greatest. So well, we really appreciate your time, Kevin, and call us back after the first of the year if you get bored and we heck, we'll come out there. We'll come stay in the in the Colorado house with you.
Speaker 6: Amy's available, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, I'll put you on hold for one second.
Speaker 10: I'll keep you guys in mind. You can keep my phone number two if you haven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on one second and put you on hold.
Speaker 7: I'll write it down.
Speaker 1: No, do not give it to Lunchbox. Okay, you got him right, all right, let me do this mid roll real quick. Now. All right? Well that interesting? That was interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, And here's the thing. You want to hear a crazy story about like inheriting.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna pick it pick up apart when he's not here.
Speaker 8: No, not him, I'm not him. I'm not talking about him. Okay, I'm gonna talk about another story that's in the news.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: So there was a bride and groom that got married I think it was this summer, and on the way, like they're leaving the reception, they're in a golf cart going to the hotel or whatever. They got hit by a drunk driver and the bride died. And now the bride's mom is fighting saying, oh, it's not the wedding's not really Like the husband shouldn't get the estate, like she should get it. How crazy is that? Like they got married, they were married for like three hours, her daughter dies, and now she's fighting the husband saying, no, you're not the rightful guy, like your guys. Your guy's wedding wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's tough. I don't like that story.
Speaker 7: I don't either, I know, but like when we talked about it earlier, I was like, shoud I bring this up? Shin not?
Speaker 8: But then we brought came back to inheriting stuff, and I'm just like, man, that is just wild.
Speaker 1: Amy. When you told Kevin I'm available, what did you mean by.
Speaker 6: That he said he couldn't day.
Speaker 1: I thought he meant for like she meant. You know what I mean? Let me put Winter on who lives in Kentucky. Hey, Winter, you're on the show. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi? I was calling to make some comments about the commentary about the coach. Hen's from Pulaski County, the football coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw his video on TikTok. That's the only thing we know about it. So tell us some more.
Speaker 3: Okay. So there's a three minute video of his post at this end of the season banquet. There's nine seniors, six of them from a little school called Shop Bowl Elementary. In that three minute video, did you hear anything about a seventeen year old who had died of a traumatic brain injury.
Speaker 1: I did not see anything about that, Hans.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on, buddy. It has nothing to do with hard coaching.
Speaker 1: Parents, Buddy, I'm listening. No'll go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying, you know, it's not parents and boys that can't do hard coaching. A seventeen year old died clean hit on a football field preseason. Coach Han says nothing about him, does not honor him in any way, does not want his parents to come to senior not and go out on the field. He's not mentioned. Six out of nine of these boys have played together with Andrew Dowson, this dead seventeen year old since they were Ewe's. They are not allowed to say his name.
Speaker 1: Why are they not allowed to suit it? It's true, that sounds they're trying very awful.
Speaker 3: They're trying to get out of a lawsuit. They think they're going to get sued. That is what the parents are upset about. It's the administration and coach.
Speaker 1: Time's if true, that sounds awful.
Speaker 3: True thoughts and d O D S O N.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to google anything. I don't get sad or lunch ficks on me as terribly. That's for a minute ago, And there's this one, oh man, but the TikTok video I saw, I was like, oh, go coach, and that's crazy telling this. I'm like, oh, coach sucks. So now i'mack in the middle. I'm baking scratch.
Speaker 2: I know, I mean, we only know what we read, right, we know people tell us, people tell us and TikTok's very salsworthy.
Speaker 1: Well that's the whole story. Sucks, like a real life version of that. That sucks that somebody died. I don't know the rest of those details. I don't know how true it is, how affected, any sort of bias involved, But I hope it gets worked out.
Speaker 2: And what I do know is that parents are toxic and parents are awful when when it comes to the youth sports, parents are just terrible.
Speaker 1: I watched two referee square up against each other.
Speaker 8: I saw that fourth grade fourth basketball, fourth grade year old basketball game whatever, you're fighting, and it's like two.
Speaker 1: Referees got out like this and they end up splitting them apart. But the referees with each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I saw a youth hockey game. I mean massive brawl. Yeah, we expect that though they're like ten.
Speaker 1: It was crazy crazy the kids fought, Yeah, oh really it was parents.
Speaker 7: Parents are idiots too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Parents. And he wants everybody to know something. He is not Ray. I'm not enough everybody Eddie is not Ray.
Speaker 2: And I feel like twice a year I have to come on and say I am not Ray. And I really want to make it official. I want Ray to just we can't call him Raymond anymore, Like, what's the what?
Speaker 1: What's happening. What's the also over here where people think you're Ray.
Speaker 2: Because out in public people are like, hey, Ray, I met a guy. I talked to him for like five minutes and his wife walks up and he goes, hey, honey, this is Ray, and I'm like, it's Eddie.
Speaker 1: My name is Eddie because Raymundo is Hispanic.
Speaker 6: But they're saying this is Ray, right.
Speaker 2: But I think as we talk about Raymundo, it's always Raymundo, Raymundo, Raymundo, Raymundo.
Speaker 1: But I'm the Hispanic one. So when they see see me, they're like, oh there.
Speaker 6: But when they see Mike did they say.
Speaker 1: He only goes about Mike though he never call you Ray Mike. I would say, Eddie's probably a little more recognizable.
Speaker 8: I just think you have to be more distinguishable, Eddie. That's your problem is you don't stick out enough.
Speaker 1: So that's how do I do that.
Speaker 7: You tell me you got to get charisma, Bud, You said you have Riz. That's right.
Speaker 1: So Ray's real name is not Raymundo, though that is stuck because he asked us to make it stick. He has no Raymundo about him at all.
Speaker 2: But we still call him that, and we need to stop doing that because it's confusing the listeners.
Speaker 11: Rayone, know, what do you think about that? I mean, I'll change my name from Ray Munda if Eddie changes his.
Speaker 1: Gender fair enough. I don't understand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's willing to change his name if you've changed.
Speaker 2: Gender, But it's not his name, it's O no, no, Ray. Why don't you just legally change your name to Raymunda? Then I can't argue that.
Speaker 11: That sounds like that sounds more than the millionaire eight hundred million dollars two years of documentation that would have to go on.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that guest story? I thought he was real.
Speaker 11: That's way too many details for it not to be real. And I'm from Wyoming and that makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's oil money from Wyoming. Yeah, since when are you from Wyoming? Now, you're from Michigan. I lived there from born birth to fourteen years old. You've never once claimed Wyoming.
Speaker 6: He said this before.
Speaker 1: Wyoming. And anytime we say where are you from Michigan? The Mitten right, That's where I was in high school. It just made sense.
Speaker 11: And it was easy to say the North because when I moved to Texas, people said, you're from the North, because that's where I just came from.
Speaker 1: But you never say Wyoming. You only say Michigan because Wyoming's was the first original place I was out. Like right now, I always say I'm from Texas because that was the last you still say in Michigan.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I moved around a little bit.
Speaker 1: So it does become confusing me. That guy was spot on.
Speaker 11: All there's so much ranch and oil and all that money out there, people just hide.
Speaker 1: He's right.
Speaker 11: Ain't nobody gonna find him? There is prairie and sage brush. You will never find this dude brush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wasn't trying to impress us enough for me to think he was lying. He had too many details. It is a wacky story.
Speaker 6: Though, and that's just his story.
Speaker 7: And you know who else had a good story and never dang thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Tennison would have a job. Hey, K had a job. Yeah, yeah, he was an investor, right Like, what was his job? Do you remember? No? He told the girls.
Speaker 8: He just told him, Hey, I do this, I fly here, I host parties, I do blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: You want to go to chat with me now?
Speaker 1: Because he would say go on business trips?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then his enemies were after him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I always said to the enemies, do you know how he did? His ration is good? Can we tell him? Is that? I don't you know what. I just don't spoil that. Just watch it.
Speaker 7: What I mean, it's fantastic as you would love it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I try to watch A Long Wife once, but she's like, I don't want to watch tender Swindler. That's every dude. She's like, it's every dude that tries to date any girl now, all lying about stuff. So she's like, I don't want to watch tender Swindler, and I'm like that I do. And so then I by myself, I never watched it. And right now my alone shows, I'm balancing between Squid Games the Challenge. She's not watching that with you either, No, because she didn't watch the original Squad Games and I didn't start the Challenge with her, So I'm not episode four whatever, and she she would, but I don't want to make her watch that. Uh. Lawman Bass reeves that sounds familiar. What is that? Well, it's a commercial two on the show that we do, but that's it's about a dude and it starts off and it's like the Civil War whatever. And I don't want to say too much, but he's he was basically like, oh man, I don't he's the first black US Marshall. But at the begin at the beginning, he wasn't. He didn't have a gun, he didn't fight, like basically like he was with another dude. Dude's like, take this gun and let's go fight these guys that were blowing them away. And so they go over and he's like, oh crap, and they whatever. That's good. It's it's it's somebody. This is a real story. But I can't say too much. But watching that, watching squid Game, and then watching I felt like there was something else. Did you finish the movie The Arm Ye A plus A plus just too long but not too long, but I had to watch it pretty long, No, three and a half hours too long. It's pretty long. But if I would have had the time and budgeted the time out right, I would have not left. It's three hours and twenty six minutes long. It's so long. I hate movies. But it was awesome, and that makes you that movie. Oh man, sad? All right, everybody feel go ahead kind of let me do one more call and then we'll wrap post show ab and Omaha, Nebraska. Hey Abby, what's going on?
Speaker 10: Hey? How's it going?
Speaker 1: Do you good? What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Woran Studio. I wanted to just call and make a comment on Morgan's Fit for Me yesterday about on the dating apps and the guys throwing her hey beautiful, good morning, gorgeous message like first thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it felt weird. Yeah, I just so.
Speaker 5: Me and Morgan are almost exactly the same age. We kind of grew up in the same regional area. I agree with her on a lot of things. But when she was saying this on the show yesterday, I threw my hands in the air because I can sympathize and empathize with that kind of just awkward like what do I say in return?
Speaker 1: Feeling like nothing hot stuff? I have to say something back? Or how do you do that? When a guy that you never even met starts calling you beautiful so quick, It's.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, the first the first couple of times I just kind of just go with the flow. Are like I'm just I just can like comment outside of what they said, or just like like say something like, oh, you're a goof or something like that if it eventually leads to us meeting and it continues to happen.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: Just like to be like, you don't have to keep saying that to me, And some of them kind of get in so they're like, okay, I'm good, and then some continue just to do it. I'm having a hard time kind of figuring out if it's just like men just being how they're raised, or if it's like this active desperation they need to know that they are really into me, or I just I'm struggling with it again. So when Morgan had that bit yesterday, I was just like, oh my gosh, I can relate one hundred and ten percent, Bobby. I know you hate anything above one hundred percent, but one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate that. I hate that more than you hate beautiful Morgan. So I would say it's a bit of both. Probably some people are raised like that. Some people probably don't want to make up names. Yeah, I listen here.
Speaker 12: I got a lot of responses to this, and I do think that there are people out here who do talk like that, for sure, But I don't think you do that to a person you haven't even met before, Like if you want to do that as part of who you are as a person, that's fine, right, But a person that you're talking to that you just met on a dating app you haven't met in person, I'm down. And then also like people are like, well, why why don't you respond and tell him stop saying that.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I've known him for ten text messages.
Speaker 12: Why would I tell him to stop being who he is? When I just don't know how to respond in that scenario.
Speaker 6: I'm not ghosting him.
Speaker 7: We haven't met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. It feels weird. If anything feels weird, I'm probably just going to jump out, especially that early.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if we.
Speaker 12: Had met and this started happening, I think it's okay. It's just the whole fact that it was a stranger, and I think you just you should just have normal communications with the person you've never met before.
Speaker 6: You just act like a normal person.
Speaker 1: My theory is he's a panty pirate.
Speaker 7: Oh that's possible.
Speaker 12: I do also think some people have insecurities and so they use like words to like help them be like, well, I don't have this, so I can call you beautiful and I can make sure you feel good.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a thing too. Like since I have a small winger, I'm like call you beautiful and give you satisfaction that way.
Speaker 10: There's that.
Speaker 1: It could be anything that the connection there. Okay, okay, make you feel good one way, I make you feel good another way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, make it look good another way.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it. Thank you guys, Posher, we'll see you tomorrow. We'll give away a cardamar on the show to crazy. Thank you, goodbye, everybody.