Speaker 1: Back Too, Interior Free Weights Area Day. The camera walked up to Kayla, who's distracted on her phone. Hey hey, hey, do you know what ju William stands for? No idea. The camera starts to drift, but Kayla stops. Cameraman Sam wait, do.
Speaker 2: I know you?
Speaker 3: You look familiar? No?
Speaker 1: No, no? Do you know a client that's it's fine? Behind them? Weak armed client flails under a barbell. Crush it, get that one, red Max. The client chokes and turns red. Bryan runs over and lifts the barbell. The client gas prayer. Kayla squints the cameraman Sam, what's your name? Brian pulls Kayla from the conversation. Cameraman Sam takes the opportunity to escape. Your client almost dinner.
Speaker 3: I think I knew that camera.
Speaker 1: Quaen focus, just focus, Okay, we need this commercial.
Speaker 3: We got to bring in some fresh meat.
Speaker 1: I am I heard of working at.
Speaker 4: The old Folks Care Capiche.
Speaker 1: Interior Smoothie Area day. The camera catches Valerie gazing at a giant bulletin board of old photos. Cameraman Sam pipes up from behind the camera old employees, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And famous clients.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is where Johnny Cash brought us ostriches. I don't mean to brag, but big boy from out past? How is Owl's here?
Speaker 1: Valerie points out photos. The camera zooms in on a different one, a man with a tall cowboy hat his face. E'sed out? Who's that in the cowboy hat? Valerie rips down the photo and glares at the camera. We don't talk about Gary Interior, Treadmill Area day. Brian's's Kala sneaking a photo of cameraman Sam with her phone. But if she's there, where's He notices client Carlin eighties fit nosy speed walking to Valerie. Brian intercepts and he directs them to a treadmill.
Speaker 3: Hey, how can I help beings?
Speaker 1: Sir? I heard that Johnny is out. I wanted to ask a Valerie about group fitness.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the fitness class I'm teaching group fitness.
Speaker 1: Is Reggie coming back? Uh?
Speaker 2: Reggie?
Speaker 1: Interior Smoothie Area Day. Chris and Mary sixties to seventies, spunky bit jaded watch. Valerie press buttons on a high tech blender. Nothing happens.
Speaker 3: What do you mean the blender won't run without WiFi?
Speaker 6: Well, Valerie, you're the one who bought it all new tech, this op to cold that she won't even let me put a fucking cocaine mix in the movies anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean that was a real fucking energy drink.
Speaker 2: Am I right? I?
Speaker 3: Oh, so the WiFi is out? Not the pos.
Speaker 1: Alexa will sixties?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Marry pulls out an ancient blender and hugs it to her ample bosom like a lover.
Speaker 4: Oh fucking beastlible.
Speaker 1: How I Mission Interiors, Server room day. Wade crawls through a jungle of dusty cables and plug. Wade crawls through a jungle of dusty cables and plugs his laptop into the server. He sees some papers jammed in the rack. Their envelopes invoice urgent, overdue.
Speaker 3: Sexy techie, you're terminally online? Who is this?
Speaker 1: Wade hides the envelopes in his bag as Caleb barges in with her phone. He examines the shoddy picture of cameraman sam.
Speaker 4: Uh No whole idea.
Speaker 2: But with a better photo you could like put it into reverse spooble immage search and then you could know what never mind? What's the server? Password?
Speaker 1: Interior Treadmill area day, Brian hovers around Clan Carlin on the treadmill. The best part of group fitness is happy baby.
Speaker 2: Reggie loves happy baby.
Speaker 3: What's happy baby now?
Speaker 1: Kayla shows up? Wait in toe?
Speaker 3: What's the super password?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Check the fruit desk. She ups the incline and speed on Carlin's treadmill.
Speaker 3: Carlan, good job today. This is your final pose.
Speaker 1: You'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: Can we turn on the TV? If the group keep walking? Interior smoothie area slash, treadmill area intercut. Valerie blends strawberries and milk. Mom, look chickpins all the boys of the yard and they're life.
Speaker 5: It's better than y'alls loose intolerance.
Speaker 1: But Valerie is distracted. But Valerie is distracted. She sees Karlin across the room, struggling to keep pace. He reaches up to turn the TV on. Carlin stumbles, then scrambles. Thump. Brian and Kayla whip around to see Carlin on the floor. Hould up one second? Can we from Chris's line, I'm lactose intolerant. Start there, I'm lactose intolerant. But Valerie is distracted. She sees Carlin across the room, struggling to keep pace. He reaches up to turn the TV on. Carlin stumbles then scrambles bump. Brian and Kayla whip around to see Carlin on the floor. Valerie abandons the smoothie and starts across the room. Brian and Kayla rush back to him. Kayla offers a hand. I'm fine, I'm fine. Back in my day, there were no treadmills. If you fell outside, you got asphalt in your hands. I haven't felt this good since the war.
Speaker 4: Thanks a little, lady.
Speaker 1: Carlin shakes Kayla's hand, then winks at Brian. I'll see you and Reggie later. Valerie shakes her head and returns to her smoothie interior front desk. Moments later, kayleb Brian, and Alexa rummage through drawers. Wade waits. Suddenly a loud groan and dry heaving from across the room. Hu oh. Brian looks up to see Chris sprinting, hands over his mouth, Vomit drips through his fingers. Valerie rushes behind him, Aboard, aboard, aboard, Who's right? Meet Bryan ducks behind the desk. Kayla and Wade follow. Brian pulls Alexa down the galeries sprints after Chris.
Speaker 3: No, no, not the employee bathroom. Look, I have my first kiss in there.
Speaker 4: Oh me too.
Speaker 1: Brian gets an idea. He turns to Wade.
Speaker 4: I'm going to ask the old timers.
Speaker 1: Brian and Wade creep around the desk, secret agent style interior interior sauna day. Jim fifties eats, breathes and ships crystals, sits in full lotus Anya blaze. Brian clears his throat, No answer, Wade.
Speaker 3: This is Jemini, Jemini about that.
Speaker 1: That's this month's happy birthday? No, yo, man, I'm a sagittarius. Jim, do you know the servant password?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Brother, No, but I can text the key wall.
Speaker 1: You can text in. Jim Waite escapes the hot steam. Brian hesitates at the door.
Speaker 4: Do you know what happy baby is?
Speaker 1: What? Jimsy staff open Cosmic? I created group fitness interior pool room date. Hayla and the commercial crew follow Valerie into the pool. Okay, so what.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do in here is we're gonna start hell is jem he.
Speaker 3: Has one job.
Speaker 1: Wade shuffles into the pool room. Excuse me, ma'am, No, no, no, no, no. Valerie whips around and notes his outfit. She sices him up.
Speaker 3: Listen to me, we are not selling this property, okay.
Speaker 7: Not for a million, not for a dime, So just scram and I don't care. Listen, I do not care if your company sent their cutest agent to come in here and flirt me up, all right, because you can be hot, you can be nerdy all you want, but my Ana Conda don't want none your real estate.
Speaker 1: Fun tom wide eyed. Wade dashes out.
Speaker 3: She is here to fix the life by.
Speaker 1: Valerie turns beat red. End of back two. Here we are at three interior front desk day. Alexa answers the phone. There's a muffled announcement from the under line.
Speaker 3: Call mister Keith. Yes, I can write it down.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Valerie rushes to the front desk and hangs up the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you cannot call prison on a company line.
Speaker 3: They're gonna think we're still in court. Hoots. Did Nelle mentioned me?
Speaker 1: Tap tap tap? It's Wade outside the glass doors. He waves, Valerie gestures him in, then turns on Alexa.
Speaker 3: You call it I guys next door. I sent to call the Wi Fi company.
Speaker 1: Brian knew you were stressed with the commercial so he told me to gryand it interiors see Fitness Room Day. Heavenly Harp sing as Jim guides Brian into heavenly harp sing as Brian guides a heavenly harp sing as Jim guides Brian into Happy Baby Possy.
Speaker 3: But all you're worries out on the ex hail like this.
Speaker 1: My rap instructor screwing ut.
Speaker 4: That's okay, hey, let me get an exhale from everyone.
Speaker 6: Don't want to be Leo.
Speaker 1: I deserve to flow and I want to work against Solstice.
Speaker 3: Just brow forward to the emersh.
Speaker 1: There we go and dr Pool Room Day. Chris, Kayla, and Alexa perch on a pool side bench. The commercial crew loiters as Valerie smashes buttons. Why would they even make a Wi Fi controlled Later, out of the earshot, first Ac turns to cameraman Sam.
Speaker 3: Oh so, hey, hi, yeah, who are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just a crew. The commercial crew glances at each other. No you're not. I mean they hired me for some additional behind the scenes bs. First Ac nods suspicious back at the ranch.
Speaker 5: Okay, cold water never killed anybody with penguins, all right, Chris he points to.
Speaker 1: The sign persons with diarrhea shall not enter the pool. Grumble. He runs to the locker room.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kayla Mosca.
Speaker 1: Valerie turns to her last resort.
Speaker 3: Our resident actress. It is your moment of Flory.
Speaker 1: Alexa looks at the camera and forces a smile. Interior Secret Fitness Room Day. When chimes twinkle, Jim claps a hand on Brian's back. It's it's Brian, Jim Clients fifties eighties file in. Client Carlin turns to Brian.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Reggie.
Speaker 1: Brian looks for Jim, but he's disappeared in the smoke.
Speaker 4: Oh I guess Reggie didn't sign up.
Speaker 1: Interior Pool Room Day commercial crew rolls. Alexa stands on the diving board. Kyla snaps a photo of set. Kayla snaps a photo of cameraman Sam and uploads to Google. Are we getting reverb? Loo?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: I mean if I get closer, We're gonna I'm gonna blow up. It's gonna get It's gonna get worse. Okay, you got it. Here we go. Interior Pool Room Day commercial crew rolls. Alexa stands on the diving board. Hayla snaps a photo of cameraman Sam and uploads to Google. She lifts her phone in the air for service. Ah stupid wi Fi. Valerie shout to Alexa, okay, as van Halen would say, go ahead and jump. Alexa grits her teeth jump and starts to drown between knuckles of water. Valerie jumps in. The camera zooms in as Vowel rescues Alexa. That Kayla shoves her phone's Google resorts resorts who. Valerie jumps in the camera zooms in as vowl rescues Alexa. But Kaylas shoves her phone's Google results in the frame.
Speaker 3: That's how I know you.
Speaker 7: You're from bail Finders at YouTube Canal that makes documentaries on bailing businesses.
Speaker 3: You're just here to get footage for your stupid show. Give me that.
Speaker 1: Caleb bum rushes the camera trying to grab it. Cameraman Sam runs as Allery pulls Alexa out of the water.
Speaker 3: You know I better not see you here again. I'm gonna call the police.
Speaker 1: Interior Secret Fitness Room Day. Everyone rolls around in happy baby bows and.
Speaker 6: Then Brian hits the gong Go Jim plants grown and vent their frustrations rolling around.
Speaker 1: Someone farts. Brian smiles behind a curtain. Jim turns to cameraman Sam Brother, Gee, why am What does it mean?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: It means everything to me Man.
Speaker 1: Interior Front Desk Day. Alexa shivers an oversized vomit green gym shirt. Hala hands Alexa her purse and smooths her hair.
Speaker 3: I got the front desk, you go pull.
Speaker 1: Alexa wattles toward the door. Ale Alexa wattles toward the door. Halea gritmases at the wet spot in the chair and pointedly pulls up another.
Speaker 3: Can you grab my phone?
Speaker 1: Kayla hands the phone over as Alexa leaves. Wade approaches, where's your router?
Speaker 4: Server says it's disconnected under the desk.
Speaker 1: She moves aside, conceding her flirtatious act. Wade traces the Wi Fi cable to the power strip. It's unplugged in its place, alexis charger. He sighs. He smacks his head on the desk as he comes up. Oh. He hands Kayla the charger, then refreshes the computer, BINGO, that was it.
Speaker 3: You should go tell the boss. Lady.
Speaker 1: Wade heads to the pool as Brian brings Carlin and other gym clients to the front desk. Oh, God, don't forget your membership form.
Speaker 2: You can't get proof fitness head sol stairs, happy baby, am I right?
Speaker 1: Big chair? A few grab forms. Brian turns to Kayla.
Speaker 3: How's a commercial?
Speaker 1: She gestures to the pool room through the window. Valerie slouches pool side, still fully closed and stopping. Wet You no idea. Brian settles into a chair, then jumps up. Why is it wet? Cayla watches Way approach ballerie and sit next to her. Oh, interior pool room day.
Speaker 4: Everything is fixed.
Speaker 1: If you're good, I am so sorry.
Speaker 4: I said you're good.
Speaker 1: They look at each other. Wade pulls letters out of his bag. I thought you might want these.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say want, but thanks.
Speaker 1: Interior pool locker room, same time, Chris slumps next to a toilet from the other room. Valerie's words echo through the tiled bathroom walls.
Speaker 5: I put all my money into this place. Honestly, I don't know how much longer I can keep us open.
Speaker 1: Hearing this, Chris looks sadly at his vomit. Interior pool room day.
Speaker 3: I feel like Radiohead. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know by everybody hurt some time.
Speaker 1: R M.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean listen, you could appeal the foreclosure notice. Did that from my mom anyway, bought her a few months to get the money together. And you know, maybe you can pay me with the free membership.
Speaker 1: He offers her the letters. Valerie looks up hopeful. They smile and hold the envelopes between them a little too long. Oh, I think we can manage that interior front desk day. Calessy's cameraman Sam filming through the indoor window. Don't you m Rack pops out of the pool room.
Speaker 3: Kayla, it's all right, it's all right.
Speaker 1: Valerie squares up with cameraman Sam.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, look at me. You know what, you can keep the footage.
Speaker 7: In fact, you know I'm gonna pay you to come film Amory's single day.
Speaker 3: The gym is going to be the first success on that little show of yours, because we are not going to fail.
Speaker 1: Okay, She smiles at Wade. She smiles at Wade. He nods, can you do the line before so there's no overlab readering. Oh we can't hear you? What I seed you to read in your line?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: The whole thing Okay, you know what, you can keep your footage.
Speaker 5: In fact, I'll pay you to come film every single day. The gym is going to be the first success on that little show of yours, because we're not going to fail, buddy.
Speaker 1: She smiles at Wade. He nods, I'm sure. Kayleb turns to camera. You wanted to know what gyn means?
Speaker 4: Get you'r me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, pre lab pop, pre lab pop. Commercial music starts playing.
Speaker 3: The gym isn't just a place, It's the place.
Speaker 1: Fade to interior, various gym locations, day commercial montage. Alexa chats with clients at the front desk. Kyla turns up the treadmill for client Carlin. Brian does Happy Baby with Jim. Chris takes a smoothie from Mary Good. It's a community, a culture, a lifestyle.
Speaker 3: It's home.
Speaker 1: Kyleab poses in her at Kayla Karma shirt. Chris drinks the smoothie. About the hurl.
Speaker 3: It's a place to grow your mind.
Speaker 1: Brian barely keeps up with clap push ups, get your muscles, smash cuts. Chris, Kayla Bryant games yoga mindfulness. Alexa Johnson to the pool. Johnny fits on the bike. We cut a second too late, and he grimaces as he smashes his ball walk.
Speaker 7: Gym is personal. You decide what it stands for. Gross yolo machines.
Speaker 1: The shots showed the full scope of the Rundown Place interior front desk Day. Valerie, Alexa, Kayla, Chris, and Brian crowd around the TV above the front desk as the commercial plays live the g y m.
Speaker 3: You know what it means? Call us?
Speaker 1: At five, the TV cuts to a different adspot. Alexa vlots, Kayla and Brian shaa.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 1: Valerie turns to her.
Speaker 3: Friends, you know what, all things considered, I think it went pretty well. You might even say that we're.
Speaker 7: Strong, Lenesta Day end of at three.
Speaker 1: Nice So the tag and we have a tag. Interior exterior cycling studio night camera watches through the window as Valerie addresses Alexa, Kayla, and Chris as Brian tries to fix the broken handlebar.
Speaker 5: Okay, from here on out, we have to be on our a game. We can't let him see any mistakes, no more secrets. We are all in this together.
Speaker 1: Gym on three, Alexa puts her hand in the center for another cheer.
Speaker 3: How are you? How are you? Gonna pay the camera guy. We have like zero clients.
Speaker 1: Reggie, a handsome humbold penguin and a bow tie, waddles into the room. Jim follows with a bucket full of fish.
Speaker 3: Heigie bro good black hair. Oh no wait wait wait wait wait wait, yes, I told you no more penguins.
Speaker 1: We cut to an exterior shot of the gym from afar. The only light comes from that cycling studio window. Zoom out to interior Solstice office. Continuous camera pans to reveal Gary Hughes' fifties clever gay Southern silver fox in Solstice swag and a tall cowboy hat. The man from the photo. He watches supinoculars and cackles, hm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And they said y'all could come by anytime.
Speaker 1: Well, ain't that a peach.
Speaker 4: Bs A need to hire you from longer than I expected the end, think I'll give them one.
Speaker 2: For all right, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 1: You forgot to do something that we always do. I'm gonna say one, two three, and then you all exclaim, uh table reading the g y m.
Speaker 4: Be right, okay, all three, two three, thank you, thank you guys for me here. That's so STUFI thank you guys. We can record p s A there, best Friends, you have that p s A ring?
Speaker 1: Yes, right, so welista take that down real quick and we are Golden.
Speaker 3: Best Friends Animal Society.
Speaker 5: He is dedicated to saving the lives of cats and dogs and shelters and bringing no kill to every community in the country. All pets deserve to know love, care, and companionship, and each one deserves a chance to find a family of their very own. So best Friends works with local shelters nationwide to create programs to help pets get adopted and keep them from entering shelters in the first place. Working together, we can save them all.
Speaker 1: Join us.
Speaker 3: Visit best friends dot org for information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Good