Speaker 1: Part of the reason why we don't do game nights no more is because me and Ka always be.
Speaker 2: Arguing, and not necessarily with each other. We just be arguing with people because we're that we're those competitors. We are, We're this is what it is. We might have been banned from a game matter too.
Speaker 1: It all started with real talk, unfiltered, honest and straight from the heart. Since then, we've gone on to become Webby award winning podcasters in New York Times bestselling authors.
Speaker 2: Dead Ass was more than a podcast for us. It was about our growth, a place where we could be vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Be wrong, or but most apportly be us.
Speaker 2: But as we know, life keeps evolving and so do we, and through it all, one thing has never changed.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 4: Because we got a lot to talk about story time.
Speaker 1: So and I ain't gonna go back to one story, but I'm gonna tell y'all like this. I'm gonna say like this. If me and Kay are on the same team and not on the same team, typically we end up arguing with each other other people. And I'm explaining to you why real quick. When we play game night. There are certain things that husbands know. I gotta be in solidarity with my wife and my line or my telling the truth right at the same time, your wife will throw you under the bus. And I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm gonna tell you right now. I guarantee this. I'm gonna show them to prove my point. There's a question that Trouble asked us, right who would you take home to your mom and dad? I said to myself, I know for a fact, I'm not gonna say nobody but my wife, because I'm not gonna get that problem. I guarantee you, Kate and say me how much you want better?
Speaker 2: Have I ever gone against you in life?
Speaker 1: And that's what did you say me? I haven't seen your paper? Did we get to that part of the This is why we be arguing, because when I show solidarity to my wife in game night, expecting the same in return, it'd be like you said that, I guarantee you. She probably said, Trouble, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Think the problem is the problem is that you need to go into game night with like a game plan, and if you as a couple don't have a game plan ahead of time, it could go awry. So maybe we need to approach it with a different like lens next.
Speaker 1: I always have a plan. My plan is to not say or do anything that's going to upset my wife so that I could smash at the end of game night.
Speaker 2: All we do is play games to get to the smash. That's all we do.
Speaker 1: Every couple that's at game night, I guarantee you the end of the game night is going to end in the smash. That's the reason why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like a night out right, It's like a date night with people and whatnot.
Speaker 1: The men know that. The men know that, so when we answer the questions in game night, we're doing it with like, I don't even care if I win long as my wife ain't mad.
Speaker 2: Well, it don't matter what we say. Y'all want to smash either way. So we say yeah, so whether I go against you or not, it don't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say it could be a funeral. We just with his death. Let's make job jo Josh.
Speaker 1: Here for you. Baby. You're all right, you need anything some dick? Is that not what men do?
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna make you feel better at this time?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, thank you. No one wants to be penetrated in those moments.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't actually.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 1: I thought that would help.
Speaker 4: I just fast it, just mix everything.
Speaker 3: Let me lead you to.
Speaker 1: All right, So in honor of the.
Speaker 2: Knicks, we're doing this all season, y'all. At this rate, you know what I'm saying. The second half of the season nineteen is gonna be on New York and on Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't even I'm not even gonna lie to you. I love New York. I love being from New York. I love being from Brooklyn. But the fact that the Knicks one just made it that much more roles. So I'm gonna shout out a song that everybody here who's from New York but from.
Speaker 4: Broke say, we'll understand this area.
Speaker 1: You already. All I do is say the first word, and I guarantee I'm gonna say is this first word? Now you phrase first word, I'm gonna say the first word, and I guarantee everybody in here finishes. Are you ready? Driver?
Speaker 2: If you run out alabamall.
Speaker 1: Driver, see you see yo? This is so like the Brooklyn in me. If I'm anywhere in New York and I go yo, driver, everybody says that that's true.
Speaker 2: I thought you another one from nineties.
Speaker 1: That's why I switched it up, because I knew y'all was waiting for that, and I figured the other one here all the Brooklyn West Indian people.
Speaker 2: Flat Brooklyn, Brooklyn, I get took in Brooklyn, BK.
Speaker 1: It'sky okay. Let's take a break, yes, and then we're gon get back to game night man, and we're gonna see if Ka answered that question the way I said it. I guarantee you she probably said.
Speaker 2: Trouble shall see you want to put some money on it?
Speaker 1: That you said triuble put something on this game. It's two people. It's two people. You either to say you either said Trible or you said Matt. You're changing No, I know it wasn't me. I'm not changing it up. I just know it wasn't mean.
Speaker 6: I know it's not me.
Speaker 1: And the fact that she didn't say no the value wrong.
Speaker 2: I just can't give away the game yet.
Speaker 4: I can't get the game. We gotta get to the game already, know, man.
Speaker 2: We shall see. Stay tuned in, y'all, and we'll see what the answer to that question was.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're back Trible, do we have we go straight to.
Speaker 5: Game night tonight, let's go straight to game.
Speaker 1: She's bringing home and I'm already sure we.
Speaker 3: Need to leave.
Speaker 2: It don't matter because if it's right or wrong, we're still smashing Josh.
Speaker 1: So glad you know that it don't really matter.
Speaker 5: What mm hmm, Well, I guess this can count as the opera no op game number one because usually my oper not ops come from things I saw on the internet, and so for game number one, it's called what what is it called?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 1: What is it called? What do you mean? Okay? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: You mean?
Speaker 5: These are some of my favorite internet videos, and I know I want to know if you Whenever I'm talking to people, I realized that, like my brain is a running, like yeah, literally, so I'll be quoting this ship all the time, and I need to know if y'all can finish these quotes or I am a little autistic.
Speaker 1: I wish we had a buzzer. Everybody.
Speaker 5: Y'all got paddles though, if you know the answer, put your pattern, okay, they'd be like Brandon, what you got on?
Speaker 7: Oh, don't worry about the sweetheart?
Speaker 1: The sweet that's my boy too. You tell by the sweets, that's that's my God, I like him all right.
Speaker 8: Number two to me, it looked like a leprechaun.
Speaker 6: To me.
Speaker 8: All you gotta do is look up in the tree.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know this.
Speaker 5: When people don't be knowing this one finished the line he said, who else seen the leprecaun?
Speaker 8: Say yeah? And everybody said, I've never seen that. You know a leprechaun?
Speaker 1: And Mobile Alabama, it's you got this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got this on the on the dot com, on the A O L. That's how long I haven't been on it because I've been since I don't know half the ship.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, okay, uh this one.
Speaker 1: I really liked this video.
Speaker 5: I was trying not to do the whole thing, but it's one of my favorite ones. And a girl came out the building with her baby with no shoes on, and I said, oh man, the building his own fire. I got my three kids and we bounced out. I said, we ain't gonna be in no fire.
Speaker 1: This is real.
Speaker 3: Yes, I said, oh lord is a fart.
Speaker 1: No that's not that. It's not how your kids, how your wife?
Speaker 8: No, it's not that. No, that's the same one.
Speaker 1: You just Okay, which one is?
Speaker 8: I saw her on the two B movie, this one. She said, not the day you ain't never.
Speaker 6: Seen that.
Speaker 1: Social media. I really am not. I feel so.
Speaker 5: I bet if I said, if I showed you a sniff of somebody's booty, you will be able to say who it was from Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, depending on if it's a fitness ass. Definitely definite. I can. I can definitely tell you who's okay.
Speaker 8: Y'all, y'all, y'all gotta know this one.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta know this one.
Speaker 5: I'm innocent and Loo.
Speaker 1: You remember that.
Speaker 9: I remember the first part, I'm legally blind.
Speaker 1: You remember they had the young woman that was arresting her and she was she was getting I don't know what she did, but she was getting ready to go away, and they said she's, first of all, I'm legally blind, I'm a female. My love you pop. It was the it was the rattling her voice that made it funny. Yo, she was crying. She was oh my god. But that that that came out like over ten years ago. That's when I was really into social Yeah, and that's.
Speaker 2: Around the same time that we saw Homegirl on the Martyr.
Speaker 4: Get out my face, Get.
Speaker 1: Out my face. I'm gonna be that ass.
Speaker 2: On train to do my thing.
Speaker 5: You thought I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you boom, you will hear my apology for your ship.
Speaker 8: Hop Oh my god, you.
Speaker 1: Want to see your beat up. Jorge Bush shouting, Oh, that's that's when we were that two thousand and eight.
Speaker 4: She probably beating on that year eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: That was eight years, eighteen years ago.
Speaker 6: Was it that one?
Speaker 1: It was? I remember we was watching it because we were in Michigan. We were watching the Olympics. Usain boat shout out to Jamaica. You boat had just won the two hundred meters.
Speaker 2: Crazy how your mind works.
Speaker 1: I remember none of that.
Speaker 2: I remember he'd be going back years and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like autistic too, like some things I'll be remembering. Ask me something from yesterday.
Speaker 6: No clue.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she's still on that Martin that.
Speaker 1: Hopefully she's not. She got some help. That young lady was. She was going through something. She was really going through something that was like one of my first times I saw like mental health. Like actually I have never in my life before we yes I have. I've been on the A trainer plenty of times.
Speaker 8: But not really knowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, so y'all ready for game number two.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's see who K says she's gonna bring home.
Speaker 3: Can we just skip to that?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, all right, No we don't.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the game too. We're gonna get to that. What's the game too?
Speaker 5: We could do that one for game two, but because game three, game two is longer, so we can do the superlatives for game two, then we take a break, then we do the next game. Okay, let's get let's get it, all right, so game number two superlatives. When I was in high school, I didn't win a superlative and I was actually nominated for best to take.
Speaker 1: Home to mom and dad.
Speaker 8: But I was like, yeah, I was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He said, they don't even know who was voting.
Speaker 5: But I didn't win, and that plus not winning Homecoming queen senior year, I was like, bro, I've been alame this whole time.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know I was the lame as hell.
Speaker 5: So I brought some prelatives back tonight for game night, and I want to tell y'all what people said. I guess I should tally them up and see who want. Yeah, let's see who won and we can discuss. Okay, Number one, everybody voted to say most likely to start a coat.
Speaker 8: Everybody said that, even I said.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even like a guest.
Speaker 2: Of course, that was the easiest one. Other one I had to kind of think about.
Speaker 8: Best to bring home to mom and dad.
Speaker 5: It looks like a tie between Cadeen and Matty.
Speaker 1: That your name is on here.
Speaker 3: What's the question?
Speaker 8: Oh not for that one.
Speaker 1: That one, because I knew my wife wouldn't say me.
Speaker 8: I didn't say bring home to mom and dad.
Speaker 1: So why did you vote for Matt? And why?
Speaker 2: The reason I voted for Matt.
Speaker 1: To say I'm right about something, y'all deflected something else to try to throw me off, and I was right.
Speaker 2: The reason I said Matt is because Matt is the only individual who comes in this house on a daily basis, keeps himself in. And my Mama that is not looking at me like who's over here again? Matt has literally becoming another son that she looks forward to seeing every day, to the point where if Matt is not here, everybody wants to know where is Matt and why is Matt not here?
Speaker 3: She just literally called me mad just now when I see her.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 1: My parents got here, and you know what they said when they got here, swear right? Is that where my parents?
Speaker 2: When I hear to keep pad going, if it's not Matt and it's somebody else, I'm like, who's this? But if it's not, I'm like, hey, Matt, what's up. We've dubbed him a fly on the wall because he just hes just here in the house.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. The kids asked, when Matt is not here, let two or three days come by and Matt don't come. They be like, so, where's where's Matt? He's not coming. He don't be here no more. I'm like, we don't got beef, bro, he just got a wife.
Speaker 4: Bros.
Speaker 2: Definitely. I think I had gone away for like a week or something. Cas was like, did Matt move out? And I was like, move out of where? He was like out of the house.
Speaker 7: That's two of them, because Cass thought I loved there at one point and Colder Legit thought you lived.
Speaker 6: Why are you going home? You isn't your room downstairs? Like no, bro, I don't. I don't live here.
Speaker 2: You're right because when Colda was a baby, he was born here here, exactly.
Speaker 4: In the back room.
Speaker 1: I do understand why you said still for that reason my sample though, as a husband, I know that I can't say nobody else in my life other than my wife. But as a wife, you're like, no, this is actually pretty funny.
Speaker 2: IM gonna say the game to keep things fun. You would have been my second.
Speaker 9: Picture me welcome guys was happening, because if this was game night, this body else house, I'll be like this, don't ask.
Speaker 1: Me ask ready to go home?
Speaker 2: That drop you home?
Speaker 1: That's definitely me though, that you all.
Speaker 2: All I got to say is I cannot wait to return the presence because Matt now has a house. It's closed by ten minutes away, so it's no longer a long ass drive. That the key code. I don't need an invitation. I'm inviting myself. I already. I already spoke to Christa because it's half her house, so I can go into the half that she's in if I need to.
Speaker 4: I won't even need.
Speaker 2: To know them there.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I will say this thought. Protect your peace, man, I don't have everybody in your house.
Speaker 10: Fact, those two years we was here, we had everybody in here, and it was like, Yo, people leave stuff in your house, people leave demons here.
Speaker 1: You walk certain places you like, so and so's sitting over here in your house.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't just realized that that's not how we want to roll, because he initially said he was thinking to himself when we were, like, you know, about to get a house, or just like when you grow up, you get a house because you want to be able to have everybody over, and he's like, damn, I'm just realizing more recently now, I don't want to have everybody over all the time. It's like you just grow with time and you realize that you don't need that.
Speaker 6: Become an old nigga, like Matt.
Speaker 1: Matt been forty, you said, since he was twenty something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you said, I turned twenty one. I turned forty.
Speaker 1: I mat forty. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: For the next question, which was most likely to get caught doing a crime, somebody voted for everybody except Matt. Matt's the only one people think won't do a crime.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be doing some dumb shit, but we know who will get caught.
Speaker 1: I voted for truth.
Speaker 3: I never got caught doing any crimes. You don't look at me.
Speaker 1: I voted.
Speaker 10: I voted for Josh Josh.
Speaker 1: Everybody had one.
Speaker 2: I think, I said Josh.
Speaker 1: I said, well, he said Josh, Josh. Josh should have had two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Josh might have had I've never been in cuffs.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: We didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I said trouble only because Trible told us mass stories where she broke the law.
Speaker 5: Mates, you broke into a chick house and slepting her.
Speaker 1: That's one story. No, you also said that there was another time that you had a chick that you did something to and you felt bad about. No. Only one. It's only one lady, This one lady. It's only one lady.
Speaker 6: I have I have your name down for another question. Yeah, yeah, that one.
Speaker 8: Most likely to get rich off of a scam?
Speaker 1: Put trouble for that. Yeah, I wonder that one. I believe you that you smart. That's not the one. Also, biggest crash, biggest crash. So I didn't win that one.
Speaker 2: You can't scam in New Yorker.
Speaker 5: So no, But I how did y'all vote me both but most likely to get rich off of the scam and most scammable?
Speaker 1: I didn't vote you most scamm Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, somebody did scammable.
Speaker 1: Somebody said Kadeen. I voted Kadeen most scammable because she's the nice thing. I said, is the most scammable because she's the most likely to have a big heart and be like, you know what, I'll give you a chance. Josh, looking you trouble, You're probably going to not only skim, you're probably going to fight that person do something. And I'm not listening. She the only wanted to be like, you have a problem. None of us are going to do that. Think about the four of us.
Speaker 2: I got to be Josh down. But I think I confused that your grandmother got scammed. You didn't get scammed out of that money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn't help his grandma not get scammed though, so maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: Help join in the scam.
Speaker 5: By default, I thought the next one was interesting. Most likely to cry on camera, that's me, everybody.
Speaker 1: Papers I had.
Speaker 10: I didn't have scammable. I didn't have crying answering did it I didn't have that.
Speaker 1: I can't say I did not have said did I have different questions? They always the same. I got to see Josh now, Josh, I don't know what I'm changing. Most likely to get scammed. You don't read. There's no way started right.
Speaker 2: I know I was onto something. I knew I was on the sear.
Speaker 1: He was right.
Speaker 5: It was right, which is also probably the reason why Josh got voted most likely to tell your secret after you told him not to.
Speaker 1: Yes, I said, Josh said, Josh, you didn't only get picked. I'm pretty sure my wife said me, No, I did it. Somebody said me.
Speaker 6: I almost said you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody did. The reason why I know somebody said me. The reason why I said somebody said me is because I have a podcast and I'll be.
Speaker 2: Talking about I said about my wife. I did, and he wouldn't even do it meaning to tell your secret, but he might just in conversation say it and be like your name.
Speaker 1: I won't say your name.
Speaker 3: I ain't telling no secrets.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, won't you won't.
Speaker 8: You won't ever get a chance to prove.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: The next question, biggest crash out actually de vo. People said, oh.
Speaker 1: I got the biggest crash out there.
Speaker 8: You've had more crash out, but you've never seen me crash out.
Speaker 7: I just going based on your own story.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm a crash out, but I'm a contained crash out Devo.
Speaker 8: We've seen de Vao crash outs several times.
Speaker 7: If we're doing contain crash outs, then I might be eligible.
Speaker 5: I've never seen We've never seen you, so we don't know. We don't know best cook people said Kadeen.
Speaker 2: I picked trible.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was on there. We was almost tied.
Speaker 2: Because I'm bulled your head and before.
Speaker 4: I will say this, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving almost made me say trouble. But because I'm a husband and I know I can't say nobody else you know like that. It's exactly like that.
Speaker 2: I agree with you with triple. We just actually unfroze the last bat to your cala green like last.
Speaker 1: Week, and I ate the ship out of them colagoons.
Speaker 8: I gotta start bringing over food because at home you'll.
Speaker 2: Be cooking vegan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely bring them for me because.
Speaker 3: I voted for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Josh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a caveat it's I was.
Speaker 11: I almost said triple, as long as it's not chicken salad, saying, man, they won't.
Speaker 8: Let it go.
Speaker 5: Chicken salad one time, and I used to proticipate chicken from Costco and I always leave the skin on because it has the flavor, you know what I'm saying. And Josh was so disgusted that I had that there was skin in the chick the chickens. And then now every time I eat chicken salad like from somewhere else, I'll be like, oh, ship, there is no.
Speaker 3: There is no like unexpected surprise.
Speaker 2: The texture, yeah, it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: The salad was good, like it was really good.
Speaker 1: But then you like, you know what, I.
Speaker 10: Know what I know, I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: So ever since then, I've taken this all right, skin your chicken next, like brown texture in your chicken sell sand, which is not cool, man, what I feel.
Speaker 1: We had a similar thing with Mom with the soup. We we had.
Speaker 4: Chicken soup chicken wings, and she left the.
Speaker 1: Skin on the chicken school and you're kind of like seas like, what what is this? And it's a car. It was like, Ma, you left the skin on the chicken.
Speaker 2: And you don't skin chicken wings, so you shouldn't typically make soup with like you know, boneus thighs or chicken legs and take the skin off.
Speaker 4: Chicken skin unless it's fried.
Speaker 5: Don't want you fried up, baby, Give me that chicken. And then the last one. I was surprised about this one funniest. I thought it was gonna be about I said, Josh. It was a between Josh and me.
Speaker 1: No I was, I was. I picked trouble. I picked Josh. Josh put itself, Josh put it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's why you don't remember what questions we had.
Speaker 1: The easiest to skim, I put trouble. You be having the funniest, like quick wit it like you did the joke the here over over here that time talking about your parents. Dang, you said, you're talking about your parents. We were just talking about sex. Oh, your mom and you was like your mom was like, you know you can't do it, nobody could do you like you do yourself? And was how you know she talking about sex? She was like, because right before that, she was just like, are you a typical?
Speaker 2: The delivery is everything.
Speaker 1: Like it sounds so serious up until that moment and then it's, oh, you hilarious to me serious, that's the crazy part. You do be dead serious.
Speaker 6: That make it funny.
Speaker 1: I low key thinking it's funny. I tell her all the time, hilarious. I do tell all the time, and she's like, unexpectedly most funnies. But you just say one thing real quick and to be like, yeah, waiting.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was something I said yesterday. I forget what.
Speaker 1: It was like one little things. You also like to take things that be super serious and say it straight forward in a way that it becomes funny. Like we'll be talking about our parents or something and this this may not be funny, but we're talking about your parents being gone, and then you she would just say, well, they'll be going one way or another. I'm like, and I'm like this dark.
Speaker 6: That was dark favorite.
Speaker 1: That'd be straightforward to be like that. We was all thinking that, but nobody said it. She said it, and it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: In the right environments.
Speaker 1: You know, it's understand.
Speaker 4: Support shows you.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 5: That's all the super that's all the superlative. Okay, congratulations to the winner.
Speaker 1: A lot of troubles, Josh, I think got one. You got everybody, that's the one you got.
Speaker 2: Crash out Crown Camera.
Speaker 6: Wasn't it take home?
Speaker 4: Yes, between me and mad take home crash out Crown Camera.
Speaker 1: I got what you got to cook? And what else?
Speaker 2: Cook and take home?
Speaker 1: Cook and take home. You got funniest most camm No I think got most scammable and Josh got secrets. Secrets.
Speaker 8: Don't try nothing.
Speaker 2: The text message and not click a link. That part my head stay on the swivel right period.
Speaker 1: I I could have said something so crazy just now, but I'm not going to problem leaving alone. You don't get it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to say it because you know you want to say.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say I'm growing up today.
Speaker 4: On Today that was growing up.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Let's go do some grown up things. Let's go pay some bills, and we're gonna come back with the second half of my favorite episode of the season, Game Night. All right, We're back with the second half of Game Night. Triple is like our Vanna Black, what you got for?
Speaker 1: Yes? I love that? All right.
Speaker 5: So this is another game I've seen on social media. People are getting together and doing these like hot take presentations.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I wanted to hear.
Speaker 5: Your hot takes and give a little bit of a dead ass.
Speaker 1: Court and stall jam.
Speaker 4: To tie it back to let's take.
Speaker 5: You can pick your representative and like, who's going to represent you? Somebody's got to defend it, somebody's got to oppose it. And then we decide at the end.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna pick a random.
Speaker 8: One judge or somebody has to be the judge to deliver a verdict.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think who would be the best person to judge? Matt? I think Matt, you could be objective? You're objective?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm judging all or just the first.
Speaker 5: One, just the one that isn't yours. Yeah, okay, let's see which one should I pick first. AI is making humanity lazy. Who said that I did? This is your chance? Who's going to be your defense attorney?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Him, I'll defend it. I'll defend it, just because I'll defend it. Let's go.
Speaker 3: He's the debater, so let's go.
Speaker 1: Greatbat Great, I'll defend it. Who's going to go against this? Though? Because I got to defend that take?
Speaker 8: Right, I'll go against it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. Let's hear your take, Josh, what's the facts?
Speaker 2: I'll be the big lift.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I wrote everything down. Can I get my paper back?
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't know what you're taking.
Speaker 11: I took a long so much I wrote that's crazy, all right. AI is making humanity lazy. AI users create things that are just good enough. We willfully accept an eighty percent baseline the taste so and feeling that we don't get from AI.
Speaker 1: There's not much for me to defend.
Speaker 3: And that's what things the AI are capable of.
Speaker 11: The AI generation is a race at the bottom for those who choose instant and mediocre, and often sorry, instant and mediocre are over slow and process filled work.
Speaker 2: Having the jury to ask a question, did you use AI to come up with.
Speaker 1: Subject? Yeah? What do you think?
Speaker 8: I do think that AI.
Speaker 5: People using AI sometimes are trying to take a shortcut. However, I do think that people who are using AI productively are using it to come up with new ideas. They're using it to create better systems for managing projects and tasks. They're using it to inform themselves, give themselves more information, just a little bit quicker about health or wellness, or just things they don't know about. So I think that AI has the potential to create more two smarter, more efficient humans, and people who are using AI to create new systems are are becoming innovators.
Speaker 1: I'll say this to his take was says AI was making people lazier, and I think that's the point. The fact that it's making people lazy. The fact that people are willing to accept the eighty percent product because it's faster means they don't want to put the time in necessary to turn it into something great. And I think that's the whole thing. I don't think AI is all bad. I think what AI is doing to the communities, what is doing for people, health risks and all the you know the stuff we talked about with AI creating all of these data sensors, data centers, I think that's bad. But in totality, I think AI is good because it is challenging us in human thought to be quicker. So I will agree with you on that and be quicker and being able to do things at a faster pace. But have y'all ever seen the movie Wally.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think everybody who is at all invested in AI need to watch the movie Waly because it started out as something I was supposed to make humanity, humanity better, and it turned out making humanity so weak that we then now had to depend on the robots and computers for everything, to the point where we lost physically what humans were. We didn't have bone structure no more, we didn't have muscles anymore, and it's a far fetched thought of what AI is. But if you think about it, if you don't even have to get up anymore to move, you can just hit a button and it carries you somewhere. Your body will atrophy and your mind will atrophy. First.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I also think to argue against Josh's point, AI isn't making humanity lazy. People who are using AI in a way to like take shortcuts, We're already lazy. They were going to find a shortcut in the first place. AI is not making people who want to do.
Speaker 1: That do it. That's a good doun now as a debater someone who took the date classes, that's a great counter argument. The reason why is because when Josh said AI was making people lazy, you just completely obliterated that because people were lazy before that.
Speaker 2: Interesting, what was the stat you just saw about reading scores for kids across.
Speaker 1: Oh, reading scores in America are down in all types of people, wealthy, non wealthy, black.
Speaker 2: White, as, public, private, whatever.
Speaker 1: The reading scores in America are just down everywhere. Literacy levels are down everywhere. And I think that's in part because of AI. I think, well, not maybe AI. I think that's in part because of technology.
Speaker 5: Technology you can watch a video or listen to a podcast right anything, or even listen to an audio.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna go with triple based on that counter.
Speaker 10: Argument that was as debata.
Speaker 1: I would have to go with that argument mainly because you proved that people were lazy before AI, and that's that ultimately kills the arguments of the job.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 8: The next time, take breakfast food sucks.
Speaker 7: That was definitely mine. That was breakfast food sucks. And I stand on that every day to week. I'm ready to argue.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo can't Who who wants to argue against that? Who wants to argue for that?
Speaker 6: Who wants to argue for a defend.
Speaker 3: I love breakfast food, but a passionate he has I'm not.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 3: How do you How do you even debate pancakes?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not a debatable thing that's more subjective than objective. It's not really it's not something that you can really debate because he you can't tell him he wrong. If he don't like break What would.
Speaker 8: You rather have for breakfast?
Speaker 2: What do you eat in the morning.
Speaker 6: I'd rather have carry chicken with food like provision and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean That's the thing. When you go into any like Golden Crust or most restaurants, they do have us like a steuice chicken. I got being made with with with planting, and I got an argument against.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: There are certain restaurants that don't open until after three because people eat breakfast, right, But I Hop is open all around because most people like breakfast throughout the day, which proves not to Matt, but most people would say breakfast food is not nasty. The fact that I Heeart Iye Hop stays open all day, but there are dinner places that don't open until after people eat breakfast, proves that people would prefer breakfast.
Speaker 3: Restants do all day breakfast.
Speaker 1: Use that as an argument against since we're saying we can't argue his his objective point of view, I would argue that statistics and restaurants show us that people value breakfast.
Speaker 7: My count argument is that there's always a limited options. It's typically eggs or pancakes and maybe French toast or some bacon breakfast food. It's always limited though. That's That's what I'm standing on is breakfast options are typically limited in what you can have.
Speaker 2: Every other unless you're expand into brunch and then you get like a shripping grits or like a chicken and waffles. Then you're integrating food that's.
Speaker 1: Chicken and waffles is breakfast?
Speaker 6: I feel like that's more lunch.
Speaker 8: What about a breakfast brier.
Speaker 6: Waffles, Yes, grits.
Speaker 5: Oatmeal, that's going to have perfect as you have toast. We were talking about options on options.
Speaker 6: And look how many other options there are for the other courses.
Speaker 11: Or you're not you're not debating which one is better. You're just saying breakfast.
Speaker 1: It's trash.
Speaker 2: He said, you do for dinner.
Speaker 1: No, you never had breakfast for dinner. No, that's not his thing. We've done we've done that a lot. That's why it's hard for us to say that. But but Josh had the point. Did you hear how excited he was to tell us how much he hate. Nobody's going to convince you this is already gone. This is a fall conclusion from that. At this point, he's just not even listening to us. He's just looking at looking like you can eat eggs all you want for breakfast. It's overrated.
Speaker 2: Overrated.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's a subjective take.
Speaker 1: But I mean when someone has a take like that that can't be proven and not proving. I mean it's his take though.
Speaker 3: But it's shrimping grits breakfast food.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's breakfast food technically.
Speaker 1: Takes see, but it also depends on It depends on where you're from, though, because if you down south, people like Louisiana, they'll eat shrimp.
Speaker 2: I just confirmed our Father's Day brunch menu, and for brunch, shrimps one of the things. I also have it side by side with chicken and waffles, and I have eggs and breakfast potatoes and you know, so that's all breakfast food es.
Speaker 7: Breakfast typical breakfast items you see, is that mostly American food options like those options your name is typically only American foods.
Speaker 1: That depends on where we're eating breakfast, because if we would wear somewhere else.
Speaker 2: If I'm back home, I'm getting fish.
Speaker 1: Provision American breast because.
Speaker 2: You know, if you put some colao in front of you mat, it's any time of day.
Speaker 1: So American breakfast you don't like, you don't like eggs, pancakes, grits, bacon, French waffles, French so.
Speaker 2: That to use syrupy stuff, it's like sweet disrt.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's also part of it. Make half that stuff.
Speaker 6: I don't think it has to do with the sweets for me.
Speaker 3: Pancakes.
Speaker 6: I don't mind.
Speaker 7: Pancakes, but if I have half a pancake, I feel like I'm really fool. I can't eat the rest of my food.
Speaker 1: I am realizing, too, though, that American breakfasts have a lot of sugar. Waffle pancakes cereals empty sharts like that.
Speaker 2: That is, you really should be prior and you put.
Speaker 1: Jelly and butter on top of toast. It's like there's a lot of sugar on American references. And I never realized that until like when you said that, because I can't selfish, don't have no sugar.
Speaker 8: But the toasted bread, butter and jelly combo slap.
Speaker 2: Slap. That used to be one of my fresh bagel We've been getting bagels from the Bagel shot recently.
Speaker 7: Baking Nigga cheese on Kaiser Road. You got me baking Nigga cheese on some reason bagel on full by.
Speaker 10: Half cinnamon raisin bro I love blueberries.
Speaker 1: I never had the blueberry you know what. I'm realizing Matt was wrong because we over here reminiscent about Breakfast number.
Speaker 8: Bro, your case is thrown out.
Speaker 7: I've never been afraid to stand by myself.
Speaker 6: It sucks to me, all right.
Speaker 5: My hot take is you should be allowed to say you don't like a kid. You should be allowed to look at a kid that's like six or seven years old and be like, I don't like you, and you should be able to tell their parents I don't like your fucking kid.
Speaker 8: Don't bring your kid to my house. I don't like your kid.
Speaker 2: I wholeheartedly agree with that.
Speaker 3: Very specific.
Speaker 1: Any like this isn't specific.
Speaker 8: It's just like some kids in my life that I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, kids are not like I don't ever have to see this.
Speaker 1: You're going to defend her take, yes, okay, so does anybody else want to go against her take. I'll try to see some bad kids because I agree. But I will say this, I'll say that we can't. You said tell the parents, or you said say it to the kid the parents? Oh no, I agree that. It was a lot of part I said we should be allowed. I can't even argue with that right because.
Speaker 2: If you got a shitty kid, I should be able to say your your child cannot co mingle with my child for X y Z reasons. Yeah, and I can stand on that.
Speaker 8: But I'm just like me, Yeah, what you're doing, you got your kid with you.
Speaker 5: I won't be there because it sucks. Leave your kid at home or see if you can.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm trying to find a way to go against it, and I really can't.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been around some people and even be like, y'all, y'all are amazing people. How did the kids get so shitty? Like you're a great person with your kid, Like, where did the parenting portion of this whole scenario drop off?
Speaker 1: You know, happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: I've been around some people. I've grown up now and those people are grown with me and be like, I remember when you was like this and people couldn't stand you as a kid. I have people who I could think of right now, you mean.
Speaker 2: In adulthood now that you're like as a kid, they were shitty kids.
Speaker 1: As a kid, they were shitty kids. And I remember adults saying things around us because we weren't aware enough to We weren't supposed to be aware enough to know. But I remember leaving places and adults being saying it's like, oh, you guys can come back anytime. You not so much like they say that. I remember being like oh, but then I remember being like, yeah, you you're annoying.
Speaker 2: And trust me, if any kid comes to this house, they need to follow suit because our kids already know what time it is, and our kids will be the first ones to tell kids like you can't do that, and then they'll report back to us and be like, you know what, such and such can't come back because they don't know how to follow the rules. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Which one and.
Speaker 2: Walks a kid? This is the kid that will tell said kid not to come back.
Speaker 1: You always ask the icy did you eat today?
Speaker 6: What you eat?
Speaker 1: What? Did you have blueberries? But you were supposed to eat just now? What were you supposed to be?
Speaker 6: Said to the mic?
Speaker 2: Did you have your beef patty?
Speaker 1: Did you eat it all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You told the truth. Okay, you didn't get all. Since you told the truth, I'll let you get an icy, okay, but you can't have one later. You can only have one now.
Speaker 6: And you got all your dinner and you gotta.
Speaker 2: Man deal.
Speaker 6: Now he's gonna be better at me.
Speaker 2: He can be said, love you busy.
Speaker 1: You can't wait to get that dang icy boy.
Speaker 2: You as a kid, that was like one of the biggest treats in the summer.
Speaker 3: I used to come to the house. Yeah, I used to come over here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and his twin, the older one, they gotta go.
Speaker 3: They didn't wanted to fight one of them. Then want the kids beat up one of them?
Speaker 1: Kids? No, I'm not I'm not even doing none of this. I'm not doing none of this. I'm not trouble all that all that because people be listening to this.
Speaker 4: Podcast and people know who beware.
Speaker 1: Anybody thinking that I let my kids beat up on their kids. I'm not doing that. But I would never do that.
Speaker 2: I can't definitely be like, yeah, these people get come back, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 8: All right, we got a new game. Was that Confession Box.
Speaker 5: Y'all remember Honesty Box back in the day.
Speaker 1: You Matt was like, you know what, man, I'm about.
Speaker 10: I definitely remember that game on face and I gained that app on Facebook.
Speaker 8: It was annoying, it was, but it was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 5: I want to say some anonymous shit to somebody today, but we're gonna play the game Confession Box.
Speaker 8: Anonymous Confessions y'all got to guess who it is.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, somebody said, I don't plan to live in America my whole life. All people don't deserve the privileged privilege that is life. This person said, some people need to die and because of that, they're going to leave the country. So they don't I would assume murder. I don't plan to live in America and America my whole life.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 8: All people don't deserve the privilege that is life.
Speaker 6: And we got a guess who said that it sounds like a memoir.
Speaker 2: I know who said it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wrote it. I was like, this should sound real dark. It's like a social path. But I said, I'm going to stand on what I said. Now. I didn't say I was going to kill anybody. The first thing I said it was that I don't plan on living in America my whole life. I don't know. I don't want this place to be the only place that I inhabit, Like I just don't. I want to experience something else before I die, and I want to experience it for a long period of time, not there in a rush back. That's number one. The second one, I do honestly believe that all people, all humans, do not deserve the privilege that is life. Some people take life for granted, they take humanity for granted, they take community for granted, and we're watching it in a Marriora today, and those people don't deserve what we have here as humans, like the ability to share with each other and love and laugh. Everybody doesn't value that. And I'm gonna be honest. When you don't value that and you take it for granted, you tend to treat other humans like shit, and those people them people need to get the fuck up out of here, because everybody don't exist like that. Some of us actually like people, some of us actually like like life and humanity. And when you watch other people who only believe in like capitalism, who are misogynists, racists or sexist, so like people who just have this thing in their mind where it's like, I don't like these group of people for no other reason other day they don't don't. People need to get out of here, you know what I'm saying, Like you just want to hoard everything and take from people that you don't see the humanity and nobody else. Those people irk me as you can tell.
Speaker 7: Im for you that's just.
Speaker 1: How I feel. It sounds bad, but I'm that's my honesty. Like I just everybody just don't man, I wish I could a man man. Now it's hard. I'm just saying, Man, it's hard being a black person.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was hard. Bro. Look because you get tired of all the time things happening to you, to your people, happening in front of you, and then when you bring it out, you get tired of people saying, like, why everything got to be in my race? It's like, do you not exist in the same space we exist? Do you not see the things happening to people who look like us, to people who think like us? And then you're not even allowed to say that it's bothering you because when you say that it's bothering you, they try to make you seem like you're a race beta. It's like, this thing is happening to me, you know what I'm saying. It's like, I just I get tired of hearing that. And living in America is so hard, bro, It's hard. You know, I'm not going to site there and make you know, people's like, oh, you got money and this is you famous and you should be happy and we're all humans. Maybe I'm not just talking about me. The way I see other people having to live bothers me. It does, Like I will honestly say that I have survivors remorse. I do. Look, I go when we go back to Brooklyn and I go back to some of the places that we used to go all the time and see how hard some of the people have it there. And then I come back here and see how easy some people have it, and the fact that they could share this with other people. It bothers me. It does. I'm not gonna lie. As much as I love capitalism because I'm able to get as much as I want from life that I can get, capitalism bothers me because I hate to see people suffer like it's too much in the world. You got trillionaires and then you got people who can't eat. Yeah, you know what I'm saying that if that don't bother you as a human, something is wrong.
Speaker 6: Good question. Do you feel like there should be billionaires?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do feel like there should be billionais.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm asking because a billionaire, oh almost a billionaire said it.
Speaker 1: This is what I think. A billionaire just is someone who shows the capacity to understand capitalism and recruit a lot accrue a lot of resources. Right, But that doesn't mean that that billionaire has to be selfish, because once you become a billionaire, you can do like some like Michael Jackson, for example, who spends most of his money giving it away. You know what I'm saying, Yes, I acclude a billion dollars. What did I do with this a billion dollars? I started a nonprofit organization that allows all children who suffer from ADHD to go to school without being judged because I use my resources to pay the educators, you know what I'm saying, so that they're not going to work shorthanded and feeling like they You know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, When you're a billionaire, you have.
Speaker 1: Resources to create jobs and resources for humanity to move forward. But having a billion dollars and dying with a billion dollars and saying I had a billion dollars and everybody else had less, what's the fucking point? That's just how I feel about it, you know?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, the next confession might like the moon. Somebody said, that's why you're gonna go to game.
Speaker 1: Game night. They turned into Malcolm X, my bag, My bad, that's all. That's not what I meant, But that's but that's what I meant.
Speaker 5: Don't lose using the black coins on Connect forward. This nigga might have a fun sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, nobody. Yeah you used for the black side, you better win.
Speaker 5: Somebody said I threw that. I threw the egg at Wimby. He deserved it.
Speaker 7: Why because jo Nicks had on still and cannot take off.
Speaker 6: Hate.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't like him, man, you don't like that, dude, And it's it's only because they played the Knicks.
Speaker 1: They played the Knicks. As a as a fan of a sports team, I wholeheartly agree with that. I have my hatreds towards people the Knicks.
Speaker 11: It's cemented how I felt when he when he elbowed Nadri. It's not my player, not my team. I just saw how dirty he was.
Speaker 1: But you said you was mad at him when he said the Knicks at the cup game. Yeah, that's where it started playing it. And then when he elbow That's what I said for the Knicks, though Josh would be like, nah, he's not that bad of a guy.
Speaker 10: Just with European we had Julius Randall though he was playing, and I definitely that's true.
Speaker 3: I will, I will tell her like it is, Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm mad at you.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: I grew up a Knicks fan and hated Michael Jordan's until I was old enough to understand what greatness was. I hated my I didn't want to hear nothing and see nothing abouthim Josh. I was grown when I hated KD. You know, I was grown when I hated k D, and then KD came to Warriors and I love KD. I was grown hating Lebron James until until I think it was I think it was. Jackson was like, man, Lebron James suck and I was like, whoa, No, let's come on now, let's I realized.
Speaker 3: What you was like.
Speaker 1: I was doing the competitiveness and I'll never forget when Kyrie hit that jump shot on Steph who was his favorite player, and Jackson looked at me because the Warriors had never lost at this point, he was like, what's happening? And I was just like, I was like, we lost, man, take it. He was like I hate Kyrie and I was like, okay, wait now listen because I also know that you're going to spend the rest of your life watching these two men destroy the league. Like I watched Michael Jordan destroy the league. I explained it to him and he just appreciate it. Yeah, you appreciate.
Speaker 10: It, but it's a healthy Hate't appreciate nothing about Yeah, not yet his third years.
Speaker 3: He gets great. I'll appreciate what I'm saying because it will be something different.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I just fair, that's fair, quick question.
Speaker 6: Getting what's then Conference MVP and your.
Speaker 1: Third year is great and defensive player and defense play.
Speaker 3: I do, but I don't think it.
Speaker 11: I don't think those feats are anomalies, right like we watched okay, see when it was very young.
Speaker 1: Young You're right that young Celtics.
Speaker 7: Individual accolades getting the m v P and Defensive Player the year that early in their career.
Speaker 11: No, but I think things are interchangeable, like you can like switch things up. I feel like we won't talk about during the next episode anyway. But I think, yes, he's doing special things. I don't think he's great.
Speaker 10: I just don't think he's Like if he was great, they would have won. I think wholeheartedly if he played a thousand times better than he did, because I don't think he played.
Speaker 1: You mean, he's not where he's going to be.
Speaker 3: He is not.
Speaker 2: Did anybody else win the championship at twenty two?
Speaker 1: Magic Johnson and Kobe went really really young, but Kobe wasn't the primary person at that time. Shack was the guy and Kobe A came in. Wemby is like where Lebron was Whenby came into league, and it was like, Yo, Unicorn, seven five, you shoot threes, You're gonna be the next great player. The only other person who had to deal with stuff like that before Wenby Lebron had to deal with that. The only person who lived up anywhere close was Lebron because Grant Hill got the same type of thing Kobe's got a little bit. But Kobe wasn't the number one overall pick. It's different when you're the number one overall draft pick going to a poverty franchise or franchise that hasn't been winning and you got to carry him. It's a different pressure.
Speaker 7: And the Lakers, Yeah, I understand not naming him the face of the league, but I'm not going to diminish and say he's not great when he's doing great things in his third seeds he's good.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, and he's doing things that Lebron did. Lebron carried his team in the fourth year and year four to the Eastern Conference Final, Conference finals and then the finals he lost in four. There was no Western Conference Finals, I mean Eastern Conference Finals MVP at that time, but if there was, would have won it. And I think at that point he hadn't won an MVP yet and neither has Winby, but Wmby won Defensive Player of the Year. That's what Matt saying, Like he's great because he's done things in the third year that players have never done all the time. But what Josh is saying is we're pretty much anointing him the goat, and we can't anoint him the goat when he hasn't accomplished anything. Goat like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like for me, his I hate to take. I hate to say this because it might be like a hot taking. I might be wrong, but he's Defensive Player.
Speaker 3: Of the Year. Right.
Speaker 1: Part of that is his height.
Speaker 11: He can block shots, right, so that he makes that makes you a defensive threat.
Speaker 1: I just not just because seventh shoving for excuse me, and then you got bull Bowl.
Speaker 6: All these people who.
Speaker 7: Are systems also matter to Sean Bradley was how tall he didn't do anything that when we got to stop saying that just because.
Speaker 11: He's I'm not saying I'm not saying you said, okay, but arguments has been.
Speaker 3: I said, I said that. That's a part of it, is part of it.
Speaker 1: Part of what though. It's how he uses his height, how uses because seven to five don't automatically make you defensive player does but also like.
Speaker 3: That that award goes to big man. Traditionally, new Ball didn't win defensive Player.
Speaker 1: Sean Bradley never won it, posingis never won it.
Speaker 10: But Rudy Gobert wanted because go Beart is good affected the game on defense.
Speaker 1: Dudes like Ben Wallace won him because he came and Ben and Ben Ben Wallace is yeah, yeah. So I don't think seven five is his I think his ability to stay healthy number one. He has good quickness, good IQ. I think defensively, he also has a good read on the ball. When the ball is coming cross court backside defense, he has a way of swatting and tapping it where other times you watch people just say I can't get to it.
Speaker 7: He'll still close out on the ball. Even though he's not going block, he's still gonna close out and jump. It's affecting your shot.
Speaker 1: I think his effort. I think Winby is great. I do. I think that he I think he's going to go down in the league as the greatest of all the time. I do. I'm not a super win Be fan, like I'm not. I like smaller players because I'm a smaller guy. I love the Steph curries, I love the Jalen Brunson's, I love the Kyrie Irvings of the world. But I watched that man at seven five block a shot in regular and in regulation, come down hit a forty foot three pointer, and then come down in overtime and seal the game with another block and steal. Correct. So that's both sides of the court at twenty two years old in the Western Conference Finals against the defending champs.
Speaker 10: I gotta say he's great, bro, that's just my perspective. I hate watching that game, Yeah, I did. I saw that game and I was just like, it sounds like I want to be okay, see like I want. I don't like them, Yeah, I just don't like watching them play. They just don't look like whatever.
Speaker 6: Shuffle to bring the ladies back into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah over here, like well.
Speaker 8: Break time.
Speaker 3: It's a game.
Speaker 1: That's how we be feeling. Sometimes we'll be talking like about poop and stuff.
Speaker 4: You know how y'all get were engaged?
Speaker 1: No, everybody was not engaged. Yes, you were, you ever been?
Speaker 2: You were actually engaged.
Speaker 1: So y'all going to bully me into saying that I was engaged.
Speaker 2: Definitely bullying. You're talking very softly, But she got trips.
Speaker 8: We have just one more game, one more. It's this game. I asked you to write a question.
Speaker 6: No, read my confession.
Speaker 1: I didn't read everybody's.
Speaker 8: And yours makes yours is stupid.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it. I want to hear it, he said.
Speaker 5: His confession is just when I thought, I said all I can say my side chick, my chick on the side said she got one on.
Speaker 6: That's why I wanted you to read it.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 6: I ain't got no confess.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I got one. Yeah, that was great. I'm here listening to I'm like that.
Speaker 3: Put it on everything, all right?
Speaker 5: So I asked you to write the answer to a secret question, and let us guess what the question is.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that one. You know a lot of people didn't do it. Y'all don't because I'm like that.
Speaker 8: I'm like, that's hard. It was harder than Yeah, I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: That was a hard one to.
Speaker 8: Honest, but we got.
Speaker 1: We got who answered, So I couldn't figure. I couldn't. Matt did too, but Matt game and didn't even answer it. I couldn't do it. I was like, damn, this is hard.
Speaker 8: But here's Kaden's answers. There's two of them.
Speaker 5: One honestly, that's between me, God and possibly security camera footage.
Speaker 1: What's the question? Where the k poop last? You know she goes? It's between her, God and the security camera on what boulevard? I know the answer?
Speaker 2: This could be anything at Like, y'all know me.
Speaker 1: I bet you that's what it is.
Speaker 3: What did she put it in?
Speaker 1: Plastic bag?
Speaker 3: Brown bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the question. Yeah, what's the question?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, where's the last time he had to make it?
Speaker 1: Let's let's go.
Speaker 5: I do want to know what Matt's question is, and I know that it's nothing, but his answer is a question. First of all, he didn't even his answer is what's nine plus?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 8: It says what's the answer to a secret question?
Speaker 6: Oh, I definitely wrote that.
Speaker 8: He said, what's nine plus ten?
Speaker 2: This is a dad joke.
Speaker 6: No, it's just twenty one.
Speaker 1: Twenty one.
Speaker 6: I don't remember the video it's from Fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I wasn't one. This is like a deep deep cuts and I'm still trying to figure out nine plus twenty one.
Speaker 6: It's not it's a little kid. They asked him what's nine plus saying twenty one twenty one one?
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 5: All right, oh my god, last game before we go on to break. These are rapid fire questions. Okay, y'all, so everybody, don't think, just answer the first thing that comes to your mind.
Speaker 8: Okay, Number one, a smell that instantly takes.
Speaker 1: You back farts. You said, you said say the first don't think. Don't think. You said smell. You're possibly going through a lot, and that's the first that you said. Don't think. When you said smells like.
Speaker 8: Back to yesterday when you were walking behind Pop.
Speaker 1: Sorry, maybe I should have slowed down and thought a little bit. I was trying to play the game the way you said.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: The pink car air Freshener okay, takes me back to college.
Speaker 6: M mangos takes them back to Jamaica.
Speaker 5: Josh Waffles, I'm gonna say, campfire, campfire, smoke.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: A conspiracy theory.
Speaker 5: You almost believe aliens that Trump is in a human suit. He's a lizard in a human suit.
Speaker 6: George Bush was behind nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good one. That's a good one one that I almost believe. They use black people for their superpowers.
Speaker 3: Mm hm Oh, we're not eating ground beef no more. It's humans.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, okay, allegedly or.
Speaker 3: And he can tell me this.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: A song? You know all the words?
Speaker 6: Serious song.
Speaker 1: I know all the words to all the words. A couple of them.
Speaker 6: Oh damn question, poor thing, you doo thing, j.
Speaker 3: Have so many what's the question?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Jesus loves the little.
Speaker 4: Children X Factor, Lauren Hill, Uh, give me, niggas give money.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that, niggas give give money.
Speaker 6: Give me the loop, Biggie Smooth Criminal all right.
Speaker 1: Music. You know the best place to have sex anywhere?
Speaker 6: Hotel?
Speaker 3: Anywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm not even going to go after that.
Speaker 6: My wife said, anywhere hotel?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's your least favorite personal characteristic.
Speaker 1: Procrastination personal characteristic for.
Speaker 2: Yourself or for yourself for yourself. Yeah, procrastination.
Speaker 1: H I'm gonna see procrastination. I'm gonna say that. I'm gonna say empathy. I care too much about other people sometimes too.
Speaker 8: I care too much.
Speaker 1: This is not an interview ready, It's not like sometimes I feel like, yo, I should have never cared about No. I'm serious though, I feel like sometimes I should. I shouldn't even care about that.
Speaker 2: I'll be trying to convince him not to care.
Speaker 3: I'm hard working. I sometimes that put too much effort.
Speaker 1: In Perfectionist is the main one. Perfections all right?
Speaker 8: Three people you would have at in your dream blunt rotation?
Speaker 1: Three people in my dream blunt rotation.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I was gonna say that, Bob Marley, Jesus and Michael Jackson.
Speaker 10: Out.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Michael Jackson, Jesus and Bruce Lee.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm money for sure.
Speaker 6: Definitely Bob.
Speaker 3: I'm not sitting there with Jesus doing that.
Speaker 1: About enlightened, I guarantee you Jesus and the light yo, ass yep.
Speaker 8: I only picked people that were alive. Jennifer Lewis, Oprah and Erica Badu.
Speaker 1: M hm, oh, you said if we go people who are alive with anybody when we're alive. I picked all dead people too, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: I take dinner with jay z E, but with five hundred.
Speaker 5: Please all right, you're not supposed to think about it. Who oh question number seven, Will Trouble ever get married? I don't know who wrote that one?
Speaker 11: No, yes, I could definitely see Trible in like ten years talking about I just got married.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you have kids.
Speaker 10: She's not gonna gets not gonna be the type that you think it is.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna be like, congratulations is Triple, I'm gonna be sixty, Like you're gonna marry a tall Asian man mm hm and have six kids and a guy's gonna be a doll. It's gonna be the person that we don't expect Triple to be with. That's who Trouble gonna be with.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 8: What's the best city in America?
Speaker 3: I heard something completely different.
Speaker 1: Ch be careful, all right?
Speaker 8: Something something you secretly judge people for how they chew?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get exhausted about your people eat?
Speaker 1: So why do you watch people eat? You watch me all the time you need to eat your food. You'll be watching me at the weekend. Something.
Speaker 2: The name for it, I forget what it is.
Speaker 6: How they expell, how they park a car.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Their oral hygiene.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's true, poor oral hygiene. I'd be like, even if.
Speaker 8: You got good oral hygiene, but I can tell you didn't grow up going to the dinnist.
Speaker 1: I'm like, question, is it crazy that I can't even think of something that I judge people amongst I really don't be caring that much? Wow?
Speaker 6: Okay, is that crazy, though, I'll stand up with you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, mister empathy, I care.
Speaker 1: Y'all judging me? Bro, I care too much. I'm not judgmental.
Speaker 8: I'm a great guy, hired.
Speaker 5: If your if your life had a warning label, what would it say, cares too much?
Speaker 1: Care too much? You ain't gonna judge, you know, I might crash out a quarter of to y'all wife. Yeah, a warning label for my life.
Speaker 3: Take home tomorrow, refrigerator after opening okay?
Speaker 2: Oh uh, damn, I can't think of what.
Speaker 1: Fire keep away from fire n s f W.
Speaker 3: That's say the work.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what mine will be, bro care's too much? Too much? Then you I'm trying. I'm trying. It has to be warning labeled if you want to have fun. Mine would probably be perceived with caution.
Speaker 4: Pack your passport or do they have one for intensity.
Speaker 6: Positive five cents or no?
Speaker 1: Objects and mirror maybe closer than they appear. I don't know what that. I don't know what it means, but it sounds like it's good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, be careful. All right.
Speaker 8: I think we can take a break and uh do listener letters.
Speaker 2: All right, that was fun. Was love a game night. But y'all coming up for fun stuff. All right, let's take a break and we're gonna be back.
Speaker 3: You gotta see these questions trunk next time sucks.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. We answering these questions sober still sounded crazy.
Speaker 2: All Right, we're back. Listener letter of this episode. Hey Devalenkadeen, it's Christina from your Dallas Dead Ass Court in twenty twenty four. Hey Christina, quick, okay, let's quick update. Dawson proposed that April and twenty twenty four. A few I'm trying to pull who this person was the first proposal we had, Yes, Oh my goodness. A few months later he fumed, fumbled, cheating and lying, and I ended things.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Christina remember that couple.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: We tried again a year later, and unfortunately he fumbled again. That season forced me to really work on myself and reflect on what I truly deserved. During that time, someone from my past, Devin, who I used to work with, reach out to me. There were never any pressures or hidden intentions before. Over time we slowly started building something real. Now he sees me, listens to me, values me, supports me, never puts me down. I'll love that for you. It feels healthy, peaceful, and intentional. Oh and Zuri just graduated pre K three. I just wanted to say how much your podcast has meant to me over the years. I've literally watched Jack's grow from a little boy into a young man, and all the kids are growing right before our eyes. Your honesty, transparency, humor, and conversations about relationships, healing, marriage and growth genuinely helped me make some really hard life decisions, real life decisions. Thank you for pouring into people the way you do. Y'all may never fully realize how many people you've impacted, but I'm definitely one of them.
Speaker 4: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy you found joy.
Speaker 6: He proposed doing for you.
Speaker 2: She did the first proposal Dallas, Dead ass Court twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was doing the show.
Speaker 8: I don't remember it at all.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think we did two proposals. I think we did Dallas in Atlanta and then the apollo was the pregnancy.
Speaker 5: That must not have known he was going to propose Atlanta. I knew he was going to propose.
Speaker 1: That was was that the improv was?
Speaker 2: Oh well, well she said he proposed that April.
Speaker 4: Maybe they they didn't do it.
Speaker 2: That's probably why I'm not remember the improv.
Speaker 1: We didn't even have.
Speaker 3: We had that big we had a big theater in it and Dallas in Dallas, Dallas, d d C was the big.
Speaker 1: That's one thing different. Oh, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: So she said that April, so it didn't mean at the show. But they were on Dead Escort twenty twenty four. I wonder what their scenario was.
Speaker 5: They were together, they started as friends, they got together and they had a one year old and.
Speaker 1: I remember remember she asked about the wedding. Remember remember she was up there and she was just like, hey, I have a one year old. My boyfriend was talking about proposing, and her friend was just like, they were talking about the ring side, and we had a whole conversation about what's the good ring sides if he proposes, And people were saying, like, y'all have a baby. Shouldn't you be focusing on building a life? Y'all remember that conversation, not the wing sign cameras.
Speaker 8: But it looks like he had already been he had already cheated before.
Speaker 1: I remember them having a whole conversation about it.
Speaker 8: So he's crying and her thing was, how can I trust him?
Speaker 2: So he had cheated some time, so he was like chronic with it. Yeah, well, I'm glad you found Devin.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you. That's great.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, the bottom line is is this man life. You know, there's no blueprint. You live life, You try to figure things out, put yourself first, You make decisions that empower you. And it seems like that's what she did. She didn't. She didn't just give up, though she tried. She tried with buddy, not once but twice, he fumbled, not once but twice. She moved on and now she found exactly what she's looking for. And the reason why I said she should thank the young man is because going through the bullshit she went through with him, she learned exactly what she didn't want and found somebody to give her exactly what she wants.
Speaker 2: So amazing. Thank you so much, Christina for rocking with us for a minute. It is kind of crazy that y'all have been. I think that first picture went viral with us with Jackson and the Times when he was two, and we really locked it on social media a little bit after that. Yeah, so it's been a minute, y'all, and we appreciate you. We appreciate the love and support. Thank you for giving us our flowers, and continue to listen and watch. All right, y'all. If you want to be featured as a listener letter in a future episode, email us at the Ellis Advice at gmail dot com. We've been loving the updates coming into I mean, if you guys have updates for stories that y'all you know have written it in the past and we've given you our two cents, we would love to double down and get some updates, So send us that throwing it to you.
Speaker 1: Send us emails at v LS Advice t h E E L l I S A d v I C E at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, do you have a moment of truth for game night? Anybody have any parting words? An he pick up?
Speaker 1: I got a moment of truth. Man, don't be honest with your friends. Boy, They're gonna make fun of you. Bro fact, I was shying to be vulnerable and empathetic with my friends. Made fun of me. Josh jump doing, don't do no game nights. I heard that too, was over there and make your jobs out.
Speaker 8: I was, he's too.
Speaker 5: What do you say, too empathetic, not judgmental? He cares too much and now he's too vulnerable.
Speaker 1: See man, this is what happens. Guys. Man, work on yourself, king.
Speaker 6: Yourself, protect your peace.
Speaker 1: Blessed, blessed?
Speaker 2: You really allergic to this episode? I've been sneezing the entire episode and struggling.
Speaker 1: Choose me to bring home to your parents? Allergic?
Speaker 2: Truth Always rock with your spouse or your partner. When you go to game nights with other people, chav if you want to smash at night, clearly still not coming to my house. I'm breaking it. I am breaking it. My own door code promised you.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 8: All right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Be sure to follow us on Patreon if you have not been yet. That's where all the fun goes down the After show as well as elicks Ellis family content. You can find us on social media at Ellis ever After. I'm Kadeen, I.
Speaker 3: Am i am Deval, I'm Underscore Ellis, and I'm Joshua Underscore Dwayne.
Speaker 5: And I'm at tribs the Cooelty or ibb z that cool on everything And.
Speaker 1: If you're listening on Apple Podcast, be sure to say Nixon five great Subscribe.
Speaker 2: Game night, nickamore God.
Speaker 5: Ellis ever After is an iHeartMedia podcast. It's hosted by Kadeen and Deval Ellis. It's produced by Triple Video, Production by Joshua, Dwayne and Matthew Ellis, video editing by leshan Roe.
Speaker 9: If he has, If he has.
Speaker 3: The hands
Speaker 6: Together,