Speaker 1: Well, if you're expecting a slow weekend over the Fourth of July celebration with very little news, you are very disappointed because there was so much going on. We're going to cover it today. I'm certainly not Sean. I am Peter Schweitzer, four time number one New York Times bestselling author investigative journalists, and I'm covering today for Sean along with my co host and podcast partner Eric Eggers. Eric, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm excellent. And it's an honor to be talking to Sean Handy's radio audience. You know, they played the best of Sean Handy Show on Thursday and Friday for the holiday weekend. And I like to imagine a world in which there are people in the audience who only get their news from Sean Handy's radio show, so they have no idea what happened since Sewn signed off on Wednesday afternoon. And if you're one of those people, you've missed a lot, and we're here to help you understand just how much has changed in the six days since you've heard a live radio program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we've got tragedy in Texas, this horrific story where a river rose twenty six feet and forty five minutes. It's at least one hundred people dead. We're going to cover that, and we're going to look at the heroics that have taken place in Texas. The Big Beautiful Bill was signed. This legislation, which passed the House by only two votes and pasted the Senate with the help of JD. Vance, was signed by President Trump on July fourth, as he promised, as he said he would, we have the Epstein files bombshell released on Sunday night. Talk about a slow news time, the FBIDOJ concluding there was no suicide, there was no client list, and there was no extortion. We're going to cover those and lots of other stories that are taking place right now.
Speaker 2: No, it's absolutely I mean, the Epstein news is massive and a lot of people are reacting to it. It doesn't impact the audience's life, right like the weather or not. There will be additional charges brought in the case of Jeffrey Epstein. Won't fundamentally change your life. It won't fundamentally change in my life, but it does represent a major downbeat on what was I think a very positive era for President Trump. Because a lot of people voted for Donald Trump because they were tired of being lied to by the previous administration. Right, they were lied to left and right by Joe Biden and his media allies. And you know Jake Tappers now lying to us about how much other people were lying to us in that book. And so what we now know is that we were told, hey, we have somebody who they want to hold people accountable and they want to do the right thing. And when the Department of Justice releases a memo that says this systematic review we've conducted revealed no incriminating client list, no credible evidence that Epstein blackmailed prominent individuals, and also no evidence that predit could predicate an investigation against uncharged third parties, it leads a lot of people to conclude that the opposite's happening, that there are in fact other things being covered up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly right. We're gonna have a guest at the bottom of the hour to talk about the situation in Texas, the chief spokesman for the Coastguard, and we have Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer once he was incarcerated, is going to be joining us in the next hour to talk about the crisis there. But here's the thing that I think is sort of misleading or confusing about the Jeffrey Epstein claims by DOJNFBI, and what they're saying could very well and probably is technically true that there is no client list. There's no file that they have that says client list. But the problem is, we know a couple of things. Number One, we know that Jeffrey Epstein was involved in human trafficking. Why did we know this? Well, he killed himself in twenty nineteen, at least that's what is said, whether he was killed by somebody else's opener debate. JP Morgan notified the Treasury Department that more than one billion with a B in transactions related to quote human trafficking by Epstein had gone through their accounts over the past sixteen years. JP Morgan agreed in July of twenty nineteen to pay two hundred and ninety million dollars two victims of Epstein to settle that lawsuit. So here's the question. There's not a client list according to the DOJ and FBI, but there are clients. There have to be clients. I mean, there's no way that Jeffrey Epstein himself is responsible for, you know, the human trafficking. He is a singular person.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Epstein did fund a nonprofit, but the billion dollars for sex trafficking was not it. So there were other people involved in this enterprise. And what you just said is really important. I think we have to put that in the larger context. So, by the way, today is July seventh. Jeffrey Epstein was arrested six years ago yesterday on July the sixth, and managed to survive for a little over a month until August tenth to twenty nineteen, which cases life ended. But I think the key thing there is so he gets arrested, and then after he is arrested JP Morgan, with whom he did much business, like a billion dollars worth of business, they go to and they're being suon, but different people. They go to the United States government and they have flagged these transactions and they said, hey, we believe these transactions may be connected to criminal activity, specifically related to sex trafficking, and they turn them over. So when people say we have no evidence of a client list, we know that as six years ago they were given financial transactions presumably on behalf of clients, right, And so I think that's one of the things that people find difficult to swallow with this story, not the least of which is and we're going to hear sound from Caroline Levit, who was asked about this by Steve Doocy later on. But what what we were told is, you know, for years, we're told by Dan Bongino, Cash, Mattel, Pam Bondi. We have seen the files. They're sitting on our desk, and so for now us to be told the opposite seems awry.
Speaker 1: It does. And also there's a pattern here. I mean, you did some very interesting research you were sharing with me earlier. I mean, the thing that is so appalling about Epstein is not only the fact of no, we know what he did and what he did to these young women and other people. We know that he has had kick gloves in terms of the way that law enforcement has dealt with him going back more than twenty years. It seems that this guy is untouchable. We don't know why. It could just be he's a rich guy and he has friends in right places, but this goes back twenty years in the state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sort of hate this story because I tried to stay away from this door. I tried to stay away from the P Diddy tribe because I want to think I have better things to do with my life and do, and no I don't. Apparently I don't because now on national radio we're discussing this, and unfortunately there's a P Didty connection to this, which is unbelievable, involving James Comey's daughter. But basically, in two thousand and five, the Palm Beach Police Department did a thirteen month uninvested undercover investigation in which that led to a fifty three page indictment by the FBI in two thousand and seven. So they had the goods, but those goods were not good enough to get him a real prison sentence. Alexander Acosta, who is then the US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, agrees to a plea deal which essentially grants immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein and also gets him only eighteen months in jail, which he only served thirteen months, which six days a week, was on work release for sixteen hours a day, so like he's like a hotel. The easiest gig you could get yeah, okay, And it.
Speaker 1: Was a fifty three page indictmond, multiple counts of relationships with underage women, human trap, all that kind of stuff, and they slap him on the wrist.
Speaker 2: Slap him on the wrist. So then he gets out, he goes to New York, and then in New York, because of his conviction or the plea deal, he does have to register as a sex offender. But the Manhattan DA, despite what we now know is graphic and detailed evidence, argues for him to be registered as a low risk sex offender in twenty eleven. So once again he's getting the easiest possible treatment. And so, you know, so I think that's the context. So then he gets arrested. And after he's arrested, Marine Comy, who was the daughter of fired FBI director James Comy, was one of the prosecutors. And then she was just involved in the Panitty case. That's the connection there, and so and because of when he's arrested, everyone's like, oh man, this guy's really bad. So the labor secretary who alex Acosta, who had given him the plea deal in Florida, is now a labor secretary under Donal Trump, he has to resign in disgrace because, oh man, you were one of the people who took it easy on him. So fast forward to today, and we're now being told none of the third parties are going to see any additional action on behalf of justice or accountability. And it's impossible not to put it in this context. And it does seem like, for whatever reason, when we're being told there's nothing to see here, we've been told that consistently and it just seems wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. I mean, we have a history here where authorities seem to go soft on Epstein for no particular reason. And then you have this larger issue of what the information is and what basically we're getting right now from from Pan Bondi and Cash Mattel and Dan Bongino is just take our word for it, which is the problem. That is what we were told by previous administrations. There's no real clarity here in the statement that they released or in the memo where they said that that you know, there is no cover up, there is no problem. They acknowledged that there were one thousand victims, one thousand victims by Jeffrey Epstein, And what do we know at this point, we know that the only person that's actually been prosecuted and gone to jail is Gisel Maxwell. She's the only one that was prosecuted and went to jail. And all the other questions that swirl around what was his relationship with all these other powerful people? We know that, you know, Bill Gates and his ex wife, she cited his relationship with Epstein is one of the reasons she wanted to separate and ultimately divorce from Bill Gates. But there's no clarity there, and based on the history, it's fair to ask the question, why is there not greater transparency here? And just tell us take our word for it. We've looked at it. You can trust us. People are so suspicious they're not prepared to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Does I mean you mentioned a powerful name, Bill Gates. Yeah, you know, he's very influential in many different aspects of society. Do you feel like that there's a relationship between I mean, do you feel like he's breathing a sigh of relief today? People like him who have been let's call it Epstein adjacent, right, and that we are now told no one that is Epstein adjacent is going to face additional charges because we don't have evidence of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we obviously do not know what Bill Gates's relationship was with Epstein anything related to the island. What we do know is that his wife now ex wife, was extremely bothered by it, you know. And this is the same question you have with mister Wexler, you know, the the fashion guy who also did deals with Epstein. The question is why do these really super rich guys have to deal with a guy like Epstein. Epstein, sure he could, he could make some money doing a few things, but if you're Bill Gates, you can get investment help with anybody in the world. And what we also know about Bill Gates is that at least the allegation was made that Epstein did try to blackmail Bill Gates. Reportedly Bill Gates was having a relationship with I think it's a bridge player, some kind of card player and those areas. And what we know is that at least the allegation is is that Epstein threatened to Gates that he was going to expose it if Gates did not invest in a fund that he was setting up in JP Morgan. So there's evidence on these things. We don't know the relationship. We don't know if any of these people was involved. But again it's the lack of transparency. It's the lack of releasing sort of any of the material. Nobody wants to see the nasty videos. But you know, just in terms of these financial transactions, eight billion dollars in transactions that are that are deemed to be by JP Morgan and by federal law enforcement related to human trafficking, who are those transactions with? Were they certain flights of airplanes that he was paying for? Who was on those planes? None of those questions seem to be asked by anybody in Washington.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lack of curiosity does appear to be troubling. That's one thing we'll continue to follow. We will speak to former Epstein attorney and former Donald Trump attorney David Showan at the top of the four o'clock hour about this. We've got a lot more questions. We'll hear reaction from the White House, but we've got a lot more to cover. It's a massive weekend.
Speaker 3: You heard.
Speaker 2: We were grateful to talk to you a spokesporus from the Coast Guard to get an update on the recovery efforts in Texas. We're going to talk to Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson to find out what all went on in the negotiations that led to the passage of the Big Beautiful Bill. And we'll also hear coming up next from somebody who tries to conflate the two. He's Peter Schweizer. I'm Eric Eggers. We are filling in for Sean Handy. It's our pleasure to be with you today on a very busy and a very newsy Monday. We right back after this.
Speaker 1: Hi, It's Peter Schweizer. I'm here with Eric Eggers. We are filling in for Sean. Joined the conversation one eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean win eight one hundred and nine to four one Sean. So a lot going on in the news over the weekend. We're going to dissect a lot of it. You would think that these stories don't really have a lot in common, but in fact, according to at least Larry Summers, the former president of Harvard University, they do. Listen to what he said about the tragedy in Texas and the Big Beautiful Bill that was signed into law by Donald Trump on July the fourth.
Speaker 4: George, just to start with what your people have been describing is the biggest cut in the American safety net in history. The Yale Budget Lab estimates that it will kill over ten years, one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 5: That is two thousand days of death like we've seen in Texas this weekend. In my seventy years, I've never been as embarrassed for my country on July fourth.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, And he said this before, right in twenty seventeen, he made similar statements involving the tax cut that Donald Trump passed at that time. So he has a record of being wrong, but also politicizing this tragedy in such a way is just terrible.
Speaker 2: As it's terrible, it's irresponsible, and you know, shame on George Stephanopolis and ABC News for you know, it's not the first time they've aired irresponsible information. But I would say, you know, look, it's what's happened in Texas the tragedy. Eighty one people are dead so far included I think it's twenty seven children from this camp. And we're going to get an update on what's going on here on the other side of this break. But you know, I remember last year we had unexpected flooding in North Carolina. Over one hundred people died there. I believe the death tolls now up to ninety four people in Texas now. But still, the point is, these are acts of God, these are tragedies. They happen. No one blamed Joe Biden when they happened last year in terms of a lack of funding for it, right, And so for Larry Summers to suggest that the sign of one bill is going to lead to more tragedy, I think is horrendous.
Speaker 1: Well, and all these people have terrible track records. Let's look back in twenty seventeen, when the Trump administration also instituted reforms in this area. The Congression Budget Office claimed that the changes would get rid of healthcare coverage for sixteen million people. That was the claim. Two years later they said, well, no, it's actually going to be only eight million. By twenty twenty, the New York Times was reporting that actually it had no effect whatsoever. So don't believe the scare, don't believe the hype. This is the way they operate.
Speaker 2: It is the way they operate. And that's one of the reasons why programs like this and our podcast, The Drill Down are so important. Because we want to give you, the American people, the truth you deserve at every turn. You can find our podcast at the drill Down dot com and you can hear more Sean Handy show. Right on the outside of this break, he's Peter Schweizer. I Americ Eggers. We're back with a spokesperson from the Coastguard right after this.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Peter Schweizer. That' seric Eggers. We're filling it for. Sean joined the conversation one eight hundred nine to four to one Sean one eight hundred ninety four one Sean tragedy in Texas. They're now saying that the death toll is going to surpass one hundred. Brings out the worst sometimes in people, it also brings out the best in people, the heroism. In particular. You've got this Coastguard Petty Officer Scott Ruskin, who rescued I mean, this is eye popping to me, one hundred and sixty five people from the floodwaters of Texas. He may add to that before it's over, but we want to play this clip about the interview that he gave describing what he's done, and then we're going to have a conversation with Lieutenant Commander Steve Roth, who's the chief of Media Relations for the Coastguard, to give us an update on what's going on in Texas and a little bit more about this fine man from New Jersey who has saved so many lives. But listen to this interview that he gave.
Speaker 6: The Coastguard launched us and decided to send a rescue crew from Airstation Corpus Christie at about six thirty seven am on Friday, the fourth of July. I just happen to be on the d crew with Ian Hopper, Blair ruche wor Seth Reeves, some of our crew members in the Coast Guard, and yeah, they sent us out. We kind of encountered some pretty serious weather, some of the worst flying we've ever dealt with.
Speaker 2: Personally.
Speaker 6: It took us, you know, which should have been an hour flight, probably took us about seven or eight just to get into the landing zone. Once made about four different approaches trying to get in. We were able to get on get them boots on the ground with the Air National Guard, Department of Public Safety for Texas Game Wardens, and we decided to leave me on scene at Camp mystic that was kind of our main triage site we were trying to help out with, and we decide, hey, if we leave the rescue summer on scene, we'll have more space in our dolphin MH sixty five. So based on that I got on scene boots on the ground, can't mystic kind of discovered I was the only person there as far as like first responders go. So yeah, I had about two hundred kids, mostly all scared, terrified, cold, having probably the worst day of their life, and I just kind of need to triage them, get them to a higher level care and get them, get them off the flood zone with a lot of the US sixty Army helicopters.
Speaker 2: So this guy, Scott Ruskin is correctly being hailed as an American hero. But I, as soon as I heard this interview, became incredibly curious, like, how is it that one Coastguard rescue swimmer swims and these details later an interview up to ten kids and maybe one adult with them at a time as a swimmer, and so I mean, how do you get these people to safety? And so we wanted to reach out to the Coast Guard and we're excited to have Lieutenant Commander Steve Roth join us now, Lieutenant Commander Roth, how does that work? Like, just walk our audience through how the mechanics of how someone as a swimmer takes multiple people with them. Do they have stuff connected to them? What kind of flotation devices they connected to?
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks thanks for having me on the show. And I just want to say the entire Coast Guard our hearts and our prayers to actually go out to all the victims of this absolutely terrible tragedy. So in this particular instance, I think it highlights the really incredible train our rescue summers get is. He might have mentioned this is his first case out of rescue swimmer school. And the interesting thing about this is he wasn't swimming. This is inland search and rescue. This is urban search and rescue. When he got there to Camp Mystic, and you know, these these little girls, these adults have been this is the first first responder they've seen in eight hours since it's terrible then in the middle of the night, and so he was there to really sort of triage them and make sure that they were getting to two other landing sites that he set up. I think one on an archery field and one on a soccer field, so that the other state and several partners, the Air National Guard, Texas GPS could get these kids out. So it's actually not just people think of our rescue swimmers as jumping in the water, and that's that's not always the case. We do quite a bit of urban search and rescue, inland search and rescue, and this is this is a really incredible example of that work.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant Commander Roth, Are there ongoing operations right now in volume the Coast Guard? Are you hopeful to maybe find more people? We're going on now several days, but there is still always the hope that more people would be found. What is the Coast Guard doing right now in South Texas?
Speaker 3: Certainly so the Coast Guards continuing to respond to any tasking from the State of Texas, who's the lead agency. So we do still have a helicopter there if we are requested to assist.
Speaker 2: So what have you heard in terms of the conditions on the ground and would you how would you compare the conditions on the ground in terms of the flash footing? Now, how long do the waters stay at these levels? And you know, what can people expect moving forward.
Speaker 3: So I can't speak to the specifics of that. I think that's probably a better question for the state of Texas. What I can say is that the conditions that our air crew encountered were incredibly dynamic, incredibly dangerous. Like like id said, it takes them seven eight hours to make what should have been a one hour flight, and we've seen throughout this week an increased and sustained risk of flash flooding in the area. So he put himself in a really dynamic situation based on weather and the chance of increased flooding. Unfortunately, I can't speak to what the current risk is now.
Speaker 1: Well, Luke Tenant, Commander, you guys train of course for all kinds of different scenarios. I'm still stunned at the basic fact that apparently, in the middle of the night, this river rose twenty six feet in forty five minutes. That's astonishing to me. And I know you're not in the business of fixing those types of problems, but this is the kind of scenario that the Coastguard dealt with. Here you're dealing with other dynamic situations. I understand that recruiting is up, by the way, there's kind of an excitement in the last six months about joining the Coast Guard. So where is a coast Guard in terms of future operations? Planning for disasters we live in Florida, course, hurricanes or always something you worry about. What is the Coast Guard doing? Looking forward?
Speaker 3: So looking forward, you know, we're going to continue to be extremely proud of the fact that we are America's first responders for hurricanes, maritime disasters, really any crisis. You know, here we are in central Texas, not pretty pretty far from where you traditionally think the Coastguard would operate. We're going to continue to give you know, people that enlist and recruit, that train so that if it's their first case and they need to rescue one hundred and sixty five people in Central Texas, that they're they're prepared to do that. Scott will say, you know, I think he just said, I'm just the dude that was trained to do this, and I rose raise my right hand. Looking forward, we're certainly excited about the support and the recognition we've gotten from the Administration, the Secretary Congress. We're going to be doing a lot of recapitalization to making sure that we maintain our agility, our capability, and to be you know, our motto was literally always ready to be, always ready to serve the American public in these communities because we are extremely capable, as I think we've proven in this case, the ability to fly in these conditions. We've got these highly trained rescue swimmers. We're gonna we're going to make sure that we continue to be, you know, some of the finest first responders in the nation so that we can we can get down there and continue to do this stuff.
Speaker 2: So in an urban search and rescue environment, which is what Scott Ruskin was involved in, he's going, I guess kind of take us through. So he gets onto the ground and you knew where the camp was. I heard him say that they identified Camp Mystic. So everyone that he encountered were they can you tell us like what was were they in? Like where were they physically? Were they in their normal rooms? Had they congregated in an area? And I guess, like walk us through what that process is like and how quickly this person had to make these decisions when literally every second counts.
Speaker 3: You've got to make these decisions instantly. I don't have the details on exactly where and can't mystic. They dropped him off. But in a couple of interviews he's mentioned, you know, all of a sudden, he's got two hundred cold, scared, exhausted children. This is a group of predominantly little children. I'm the father of a six year old girl, and it's like unfathomable to meet with my daughter in the situation. So just to just to manage that chaos in that situation, and then not even that, but then to start medically triaging these people to very very quickly get them to a waiting helicopter so that they can get to a higher level of care. But that's that's one thing that our rescue swimmers and really every member of the Coast Guard is trained to do. We encounter all kinds of non traditional situations and you've got to be calm and cool and confident and ready to make those those life or death decisions. And that's what's really I think unique about being a member of the Coast Guard.
Speaker 1: Well, the Channe Commander, Steve Roth, we thank you for joining us. We appreciate all the good work you were doing in the Coast Guard is doing as well. People when they think of people in service, they sometimes forget about the Coast Guards or don't pay them the attention that they should. They certainly will. Now we thank you and appreciate all that the Coast Guard is doing down in Texas for us in rescuing people, especially these young children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks so much for the opportunity to come on the show. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's Lieutenant Commander Steve Roth of the United States Coast Guard. It's a great it's a crazy story. It's a tragedy. And you know, you and I are both fathers. We are fathers of daughters. And it's the fact that I think it's twenty plus children have died, unfortunately, and this tragedy is horrific, and obviously the death toll continues to mount, and there's been unfortunately, as you heard from Larry Summers in the last segment of The New York Times, come out with stories about oh, they've ignored these warning symbols and they could have done more, but buried in that article they talked about the fact that text messages were sent. But as you noted, it was three in the morning when the conditions worsened, and they say text messages were ignored, Well, I mean, how many other alarm systems. Do you want sometimes strgies happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean the thing to me that was particularly outrageous by the New York Times story is they alleged that cutbacks by the Trump administration, or the fact that there are certain positions that have been filled with the National Weather Service somehow led to an increased death when the realities are what we said, in forty five minutes, this river rose twenty six feet. It was in the middle of the night. I don't know about you. I mean I basically had my ringer off at night. If I had been there, I would have been totally caught off guards. I don't know how you can create a warning system and there will be opportunities for them to evaluate come up with greater efficiencies. I think one of the things that the Trump administration has proposed is more local control because remember what happened in North Carolina when the hurricane came through the disaster there was the fact that it took so long once the tragedy had happened to actually get support to help the people that were impacted. In North Carolina. I think we had what one hundred and twenty died as a result of that. In this particular case, you had the heroic response from the Coast Guard, But I'm not sure you can develop a system unless people are prepared to be wired in twenty four hours a day. You can develop a weather system for a scenario that happens like this in the middle of the night over a course of forty five minutes.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: In fact, you and I were speaking with someone who lives in western North Carolina not long ago, and he was recounting what it was like last year when that happened. And I think what you heard him say is we went weeks without hearing from anyone. And in the western North Carolina mountains, it's a very tight knit community. These people very self reliant, as they are in Texas. Yes, but the point is is that there is an appropriate role for the government to play in search and rescue operations, which obviously the Coastguard did very well here as well as the conditions would warrant. And then there is the ongoing support and that is where the ball was dropped under the Biden administration's FEMA. And she did a podcast on our Drill Down podcast about how they sort of shifted their gaze and started focusing on lots of other priorities and less about disaster responses. Has happened quite often, unfortunately under the Biden administration with a number of agencies. But it is a true story of heroism with Petty Officer Scott Ruskin. I appreciate I know you do too. The fact that he's being celebrated and the fact and the fact that Coast Guard enrollments is up actually speaks to a larger positive uptick in terms of what's happening with our national defense systems under the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's right. You're seeing recruitment goals being met and exceeded in multiple branches. And I think the fact is somebody that goes into the Coastguard wants to help people. They want to be involved in real work. They don't want to be involved in some of the phony work and the DEI stuff that is so dominating things. And I think that a lot of the reforms they're talking about in terms of search and rescue are good. Local officials know the situation better than anybody, and to have the FEDS kind of show up and kind of throw their weight around when they don't have local knowledge kind of Remember what happened to Katrina. Remember back in two thousand and five, you have the same issue. You have the same issue under Joe Biden. So I think Trump is saying, let's return this to local control. The federal government can give them the resources, we can give them the helicopters, we can give them the supplies, we can give them the equipment. But local authorities should be in charge, and that is certainly what should be done. I think going.
Speaker 2: Forward absolutely well. You heard from an update in terms of what the Coast Guard's perspective is. Will continue to monitor this story. Unfortunately, that's not the only tragedy that's happening in the country right now. We have breaking news about another tragedy situation. We'll give you more information on that right on the other side of this break. He's Peter Schweizer. I'm Eric Egers. This is the Sean Handy Radio Show. We'll have more information from you coming up next.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's Peter Schweizer. He is Eric Eggers. We have the Drill Down p podcast. We would appreciate you subscribing to that. You can join the conversation here on SEWN Show one eight hundred and nine four one Shawn one hundred nine four one Shawn talking about the heroics of the Coast Guard down in Texas. It's not the only herowzone that's taking place, although the threat is different. It's whether in Texas you have a situation now where there have been multiple ICE shootings shootings at ICE officials report this morning an active shooter armed with tactical gear and a rifle opened fire on Border Patrol agencies. They arrived at the Border Patrol Annex facility in McAllen, Texas. Apparently one federal agent was hit. They did kill the shooter. It's an ongoing investigation by the FBI. This comes on the heels of another incident in Texas where a Texas Police officer was shot Friday near the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Prairie Land Detention facility. So they are clearly being targeted by activists on the left.
Speaker 2: It also comes on the heels, unfortunately, of an Axio store headlining Democrats told to quote get shot for the anti Trump resistance. Some have suggested the story says we need to be willing to do is go get shot when visiting ICE facilities or federal agencies, saying civilitiesn't working. Prepare for violence. That's again from Axios Today. This is a Sean Handy radio show. He's Peter Schweizer. I'm Marik Eggers. We talked to former Epstein attorney David Showen next