Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila.
Speaker 2: Happy hump Day, Happy hump dayby you guys. It's the last week of the May Dick Talks.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling, dear.
Speaker 4: I miss humping. I miss humping a lot.
Speaker 1: I've just been a mediator because I've been getting fucked.
Speaker 3: Woll Lisa. I didn't lie about it.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't let you, you know, I would put it on a blast my favorite pastime. Yeah, it's uh, it's been good. It's been great. It's been so cool to talk to everybody weekly on the Zoom calls, and.
Speaker 4: I'm going to miss it.
Speaker 2: I think, like, maybe we'll do like monthly check ins, not necessarily just for like the Dick Talks, but just monthly check ins with our community at Patreon, because I don't know, like, I just I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Well, now I'm happy that we have like because of the Dick Talks.
Speaker 1: We started as slack so we can chat because bitches love chatting.
Speaker 3: And now we're over there.
Speaker 1: I'm just in the conversation, not talking about Dick because I don't want to make everybody all bothered. But I'm in there just checking channels black with multiple channels and Slack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, the Slack has been really so.
Speaker 2: We just we started a message board is basically through Slack and it's a place where all everyone can talk like people.
Speaker 4: I love it because there's other people.
Speaker 2: Just starting conversations and like basically moderating conversations.
Speaker 3: I'm connecting. I see people changing.
Speaker 4: I geez.
Speaker 3: And that's that's the whole reason we're here, guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the whole point.
Speaker 2: Is not just to hear us talk shit all day, but you know, go meet some mamas in your city and like, you know, get an advice from other moms like that are even more seasoned than us, because you know, truthfully, we're new moms essentially, we're new to the game. We're only six years in and uh yeah it's been It's been pretty cool over there. So but I do miss fucking I miss sex. However, I don't think I'm like hopping back into the saddle anytime soon.
Speaker 3: What do you miss most?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Sex?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What part dick in vagina?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I got it?
Speaker 1: Like, what is making you take this past the thirty days and take this into the I don't know, is it indefinite?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: What is it going to be the thing that makes you put the dick in the vagina?
Speaker 2: I don't know, honestly, because I don't feel compelled to have a dick in my vagina. I mean, like because I am seeing someone and like we are into we have intimacy, you know obviously, like fine, I'll tell I.
Speaker 3: Didn't say shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so guys, I didn't break the dick talks. But technically I didn't have sex, but I did give someone head and it was fine. I was fine with it. I shared this in the slack community because that's where I tell my business. But here I am talking to all seventy thousand of you. I did that, and then shortly after that, had an exchange with that person that I did not like, and there and started immediately regretting it, like immediately, like why did I do that?
Speaker 4: Like why did I do that? Why did I share that with you?
Speaker 2: Like you don't even fucking deserve it, you know, and it's like you don't give me, like you don't really give me much anyway, which is probably why I did it. Because I love niggas that like are emotionally unavailable. And I was telling Jamila, like this person like when they are joyful, it feels like a treat to me, like like they're giving me a treat, a fucking puppy or something. And my hope is always that, like we'll be able to extend the joy like because I'm like, oh my god, look he's happy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Like I knew he had joy in him.
Speaker 1: Look at him, look at him being joyful, and or it feels like you've brought it out, like, oh he just liked me. Oh yeah, I knew that. I can get deeper.
Speaker 2: It's not even about like I mean, part of it is about like if you like me, but it's more so like it's that fucking savior shit that women that we do, like oh my.
Speaker 4: God, are you you are okay?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: You are happy? Like, oh, look at that smile.
Speaker 3: Told you if you just breathe through it.
Speaker 4: Told you you could be happy because you have no reason to not fucking be happy.
Speaker 2: I did that and immediately regretted it and like basically put me back on the straight and arrow of Yeah, no, I'm good, I'm really good. I don't have any desire to share that to share myself in that way because I did not like how it made me feel. I did not like how like it left me feeling. And honestly the moment that, like, after we did that, the next day, I felt crazy. Oh I felt a little crazy. I was like thinking about him more.
Speaker 3: It was just dumb, dumb, dumb dick makes you dumb.
Speaker 4: Dicks are dumb, love.
Speaker 3: Dickney Dick, Dicks are dumb.
Speaker 4: Sled Ever June.
Speaker 3: I'm really proud and happy to announce that June. The theme of June is.
Speaker 1: Whatever, yep, whatever, you heard it right. You heard it first May with the Master. What was my masturbation? May?
Speaker 3: Dick talks May, and we're just gonna roll right into sledover June.
Speaker 4: We had money March, we had like well miess April we had masturbation.
Speaker 3: May, and now slat ever June.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sled ever June. I feel like this is this is gonna be a great month.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm gonna be probably not sledding, sledding sledding ever.
Speaker 3: It's just like sleddever, Like whatever works for you.
Speaker 1: If you want to like dive into the dicks, go crazy, do it intentionally, if you want to withdraw from the dicks do that too, a lot of them. You know, Eric and I have began reading The Ethical Slut, which is now our favorite book. Yes, and we're going to encourage our community to buy the book right now, go on Amazon while you're listening or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, not, we're not supposed to support them.
Speaker 1: Right go to your local black bookstore order Ethical Slut because I don't know if they're going to have it, and then join us next month for a book club.
Speaker 3: It's free every Like we're we going to do a zoom Yeah, Like I.
Speaker 2: Think we're gonna maybe meet like once every two weeks. It's going to take a while to get through it. We'll start in July. But the book is life changing. I'm only like maybe thirty pages in feels like a very empowering way to enter into your relationships and be able to kind of analyze your relationships and decide what's best for you moving forward.
Speaker 1: And also it kind of like releases a lot of stigma around whatever you think that like, whatever you may think that you want is strange and not traditional, just releases a lot of stigma between like alternative relationships, platonic love, romantic love, love for self. It's just, you know, a different approach to the everyday monogamy and to self love. I think it's like it's deep, it's a really good one and I think that's why it's sled ever June, because whatever you want to do is fine with us, and I should be fine with you too.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 1: A shout out for the girl on Tinder who put in her bio what.
Speaker 3: Is she right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, she's like I can touch your buddy, you touch mine or a sledover and me and Erica never forgot it. It's coined, it's in our vocabulary and else luedever June.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I've been very hyper focused whatever needs to get done. I think not having the distraction of having sex almost need to like recalibrate that as well. Okay, so you're not doing this, so now falling all the way into something else.
Speaker 4: I'm just such an extreme person.
Speaker 2: If I'm not extremely loving someone, then I'm extremely putting everything into like work and what needs to be done.
Speaker 4: I have to like fine the balance.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to think of it, Like you just pour your energy into one place or the other. I could see how I my deep love for love makes me like dive headfirst into people, and like sometimes I can be distracting from other things, but like it's obviously the point, that's why, that's why I dive in. I've been really exploring just my relationships with the people why I do things. And I was talking to Smaya from Sexual Essentials to shout out to fucking Semaya because oh my god, she yo yo her.
Speaker 2: So last week we did a zoom call, our weekly zoom call for our Dicktoks people.
Speaker 3: Where she led us through masturbation manifestation. Yo. I'm on her Patreon because I needed she had.
Speaker 1: She she like played a little a little sample of her manifest it can we play that? I wish she should send that to us, A little clip of her manifestation masturbation and that ship is powerful and sexy and the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was basically like her talking good to you, and it's it's just like.
Speaker 1: You are fucking amazing, You're fucking beautiful, you can do anything you fucking wanna do. I'm like, I can what what I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna touch my pussy and now let me go work. I don't know, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: I posted the zoom call on our Patreon so if you want to go back and basically take the class, because she doesn't offer that class on her Patreon anymore. It's only she did a special class for us, and it was so impactful, so amazing. I've been using manifestation masturbation for a while, but I mean just listening to her and her perspective on you know, how she incorporates it into her life, just gave me more tools.
Speaker 4: So it's just I don't know, it's just amazing.
Speaker 1: I rubbed my eye, yeah, and how you can incorporate it in a relationship, and like she's just shout out to Samia in general for just being so smart and open minded. She called me the other day and I was with my new boo and she was like, oh wow.
Speaker 3: He looks he looks like sex on the stick. Do you need help over there?
Speaker 1: If you need help, I can come out there. Then she was like, and then she checked on on me. She's like, how is it? Do you really like him? I was like, I really do, I really do love him. She's like, I really love that for you. She's like, listen, I know, as a polyamorous person, a lot of our friends don't take our loves seriously. She's like, but I want you to know I take your love seriously. And I know that if you say that you feel that way, it's true. And I've been I've been a victim of my friends not taking my many loves seriously. You know, they'll ask me about one boyfriend, but they won't ask me about the other boyfriend. And then I'm like, what about my other boyfriend? And she's like, I just want to make sure that I check on you and support you with you know, your polyamory. And I was like, you are my soul sister, and I love you and thank you for being an ethical slut. And this is why I need to cultivate my community perfectly, because you care about my boyfriends. It's only one right now, but it's just nice to be affirmed in your community that, like, you know, there's no way that love should look and just exploring deepening our relationships. I really had an epiphany this week that was like I was driving and I was like, huh, you know, like relationships, romantic relationships are just like a regular relationship that you extend with sex.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just like, well they should be.
Speaker 3: They should be.
Speaker 1: Like it's like my friend, what a side of sex, you know, and if you were, like a friend would a side of sex with a baby, A friend would side of sex with a baby in a house?
Speaker 3: My friend a side of sex? But you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, but people are always like starting at the the sex.
Speaker 3: And then they're like what they're like, like me, love me? Do I look good? You like her more? I look better than her? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But instead it's just like what if we just started a friend and then if I want to deepen my relationship in certain ways, but then there's like no expectation to pretend to be a certain way or to like, I don't know, I just I think I'm gonna just have X.
Speaker 2: That's what the dicktoks has shown me. I mean, I've kind of I got a little confused mine. But the one, the other one that's exactly what we're doing, is that we are really friends. We're not there's no side of sex right now, but like we're really friends and I really like love him, like I truly love this person, and I would be his friend regardless of the sex or not.
Speaker 4: There's no like strings attached.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we know the story of boy meets a girl, but what about girl meets girl or maybe boy meets a girl and then they meet another girl. Dipsy is an audio app full of short, sexy stories designed to turn you on, and I am fucking loving this app.
Speaker 1: Each Dipsy audio story features characters that feel like real people and immersive scenarios so you feel like you're right there.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say my favorite characters are Freddie and Damon. You know I love a dom and they go there and they're nasty, Like I didn't even know an app exists where they are literally talking nasty.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds like my kind of app.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. I don't even need porn anymore.
Speaker 1: And right now I'm so excited because dipsy is offering our listeners thirty day free child when you go to dipsystories dot com slash good Moms.
Speaker 2: That's right, thirty days of full access for free. When you go to d ip sea stories dot com slash good Moms.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you I bought my man a razor, but this particular razor from Landscape that comes with like an exfoliant, a trimmer, and a shaving cream. Mmmm. Well, I was at his house the other day and I use it and I was like, damn, I might need to take this back.
Speaker 3: It's all a little and cute and gets the crevices perfectly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what I heard about the lawnmower four point zero.
Speaker 2: It even allows you to customize your trim through additional guard length.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it has a little light at the end. Did you see that blue led light that it hasn't be? And so you can really get into.
Speaker 2: All the precisions and you can really see what is going on down there.
Speaker 1: I even got sexy and I did it for him, you know, just trim those balls a little, because you know, guys forget to do that. So honestly, if you guys are looking for a gift for your man for Father's Day, manscaped is where it's at.
Speaker 4: Ladies, This is the perfect gift.
Speaker 2: And guess what, you guys, You get an additional twenty percent off and free shipping with the code g MBC at manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off with free shipping at manscaped dot com and use code GMBC.
Speaker 4: To that to that part of it.
Speaker 2: But even with that said, like I'm not really ready to give the sex the side of sex even past this month.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: That side of sex gets pretty confusing.
Speaker 2: Good luck, good good luck to all your people having sex out there whatever sphere, because sleddin is confusing.
Speaker 1: But you know what sledding does get confusing. Sledding is a very confusing place. So I'm seeing someone who's like, let's just call him religion.
Speaker 3: It's kind of.
Speaker 4: That's what I say. You did ever name your bay.
Speaker 2: You made me name all my bays, and you didn't even name your bae.
Speaker 1: He's like religious base. He's moving out of that. He's like former religious base. So I thinks he has some like ideas he needs to break out of. And you know, bitch is a professional break intig out of an old way of thinking.
Speaker 3: Come here, I may help you.
Speaker 1: Let me not, let me open up the freaky welcome to the open mindedness of things. There are parts of me that if I have a data guy who's like judgy or because generally I did guys, or a judgy because I'm kind of wild a traditional label, I don't. I don't want to make you like me. I don't want to have to. I don't I'm just like, hey, this is it. If you don't like it, cool, But I'm also thinking about compromise and like the purpose of friendships and what am I supposed to learn here and if it's worth it?
Speaker 3: Do you honor me?
Speaker 1: Do I trust you? I don't really care if you sleep with anyone else. Honestly, do you like me? Do you trust me? Do I trust you? I'm trying to be less like jealous and crazy because you know I have that in me too, So ethical slut.
Speaker 3: Has just helped me in many ways.
Speaker 1: Just reala is jealousy and you know, just be friends because like if you when you get niggas, I don't get jealous.
Speaker 3: I just get their merch.
Speaker 4: You don't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: All I've told Erica kept like bring every week. She's bringing me like new T shirts and sweatsuits. I'm like, bitch, all your niggas have merch. You got all the cool niggas they come at merch. Keep at small date fashion and bitch, only dates fashion niggas that come with merch.
Speaker 1: If your nigga don't got no merch, she not a chance try.
Speaker 4: I can't start a line nigga.
Speaker 3: Start a light on the side.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you do during the day, but I hope you have a T shirt light on the side, and I hope it's cool because if not, Eric isn't.
Speaker 4: Plug me with that T shirt. We need we need a new brint.
Speaker 1: Wait, every nigga has a merch and everyone we're like, oh, She's like, oh, well he has a new printer.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, get it from him. He has a new tag guy, We'll get it. So all of her niggas are sourcing our.
Speaker 4: And it looks great.
Speaker 1: Shut out shout out to my soul sister wife because we get all the merch.
Speaker 3: Can't lose over here.
Speaker 4: What's in the cards for us? I was going to say, what's in the cars? Let's pull a card?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see, we're doing a virtual card today because we're in the stew We're at lock Create Space right now in Englewood.
Speaker 2: You guys, if you guys are interested in podcasting, you're coming to LA. You need to shoot some content, need to record. Make sure you check out lock Create Space. I'll leave the info in this episode description, but they got it all here. That's why our sound sounds good.
Speaker 1: I want an app that pulls three Okay, whatever, let me just get the reading.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The Tower Revelation Sudden Change Awakening.
Speaker 1: Financially speaking, the Tower warns to you to be careful with money. Okay, yes, avoid risky investments.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I tell me WoT that contract?
Speaker 4: So we shouldn't putll our money in bitcoin?
Speaker 3: The fuck that was our plan.
Speaker 1: There may be an unexpected upheaval coming in financial terms, so if you haven't put any money aside for a rainy day, you'd better do so quickly. This is not for us, Satan, you're confused, I rebuke you.
Speaker 3: Try again. I don't know who this is for, but it's just.
Speaker 4: Saying we need to be mindful with our money.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, and save it. Okay, that's true. We knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're cheap best bitches anyway. We're scared. We don't pay ourselves. We've been doing this five years. You know.
Speaker 3: I'm broke. I'm so broke, Like should we? I don't know? Pay that shelves.
Speaker 2: Put it all back in merch, put it all back and everyone else except us.
Speaker 3: One day we'll get there. Okay, there's another one. This one's upside.
Speaker 4: We're done with that. You're just done I mean, okay.
Speaker 1: We got it and put some money for a morny day and not. I feel like maybe it's about that contract avoid risky investments.
Speaker 4: It's already signed. We signed it.
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 3: Not that. Not that one.
Speaker 4: Oh the other contract?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we don't like business woman. So many contracts. Oh the other one, I.
Speaker 4: Mean the third one.
Speaker 3: Let's a contracts. Get your pen out. Okay.
Speaker 1: The other one is the magician, but it's upside down. I don't like the I don't like that latent talent, skill, adaptation, manipulation. The magician Tara will be Verse suggests that you don't have to be afraid of the risks involved in giving a new venture ago. You should just use the skills and abilities you have to make the best of the opportunities available to you.
Speaker 3: Well, shit, now I'm confused. Maybe the contract. I don't know. I don't know. Damn. You don't have to be afraid of the risk involved in giving a new adventure a go. You should just use the skills and abilities you have to make the best of the opportunities available to you. Whispering, I'm not I had to rethinking, you know what? Shout out to me. Our producer because.
Speaker 1: She sent me this article about like, if you have ADHD, you probably think like this, and it's like I need to do laundry. It's like, fuck, I don't have any detergent. Did I pay the bill as a high the water hot?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Did I slippers? I'm like, oh my god, that's really how I saying.
Speaker 1: And then to re reading this in my head but out loud while podcasting, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are listening. Hello, Okay, I'm back.
Speaker 1: But all that to say I might have ADHD. Thank you shout out to me for pointing it out.
Speaker 4: I think we all do the food. I blame blamed American.
Speaker 1: For the anxiety and the ADHD. It's true they're against us.
Speaker 2: I don't know about the contracts. I don't know about outside down magician, but I do have an affirmation.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: The day day's affirmation is fuck niggas, get money.
Speaker 3: Obviously we're not going to say that anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm back to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I guess I should join you.
Speaker 1: I'm in love, though, love niggas get money.
Speaker 4: Fuck niggas get money. You know which? Everyone works for you?
Speaker 2: You whatever, Everyone speaks to your heart and your current state do that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't hate Nix. I love Nix. I really do.
Speaker 3: Black love, I have love ill love.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really focusing on Actually, you know what, So we a lot last night. I was listening to the dipsy app and and uh.
Speaker 4: They what was the one I posted? I posted one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it was some something, and I was like manifesting after I couldn't figure out what I wanted to manifest.
Speaker 4: I kept like going back and forth in my head. I was like, oh, so should I do this? I should think about Jamila and like what we're doing. Or should I like just a lesbian for my future man.
Speaker 2: Or should I like just like think about Dick and just like enjoy them not stop trying to manifest a whole fucking time. But then I started thinking about my partner, like my future partner, and I was like it was kind of hard because like I was trying to like picture what he looked like and.
Speaker 4: I couldn't focus.
Speaker 2: I think it's a qualities, you know, I like bald, dark man, so I was just like make him all he's dark and he's bearded.
Speaker 3: He has no face.
Speaker 2: But but and then the guy who was talking, so Dipsy is the erotic app that I love you guys, and the guy that was talking like he's oh my god, his name's Freddy, which is his name is the voice on the app is called Freddy because they have different characters, and Freddy is the ship.
Speaker 4: Because Freddy's a dom and he's nasty.
Speaker 1: I like, he's a nasty mount. Nasty, you know, I love a nasty fucking mount.
Speaker 4: Well, then go on Dipsy and listen to Freddy.
Speaker 3: I write that down.
Speaker 2: And he was he had he had what's her fucking name, Lisa in the dungeon, So you know, I was like fulfilling my like my dungeon dom dreams through Freddy and thinking that Freddy, which this is all fucked up because Freddy's my baby dock.
Speaker 3: Can you just call him a different name.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking name. And Freddie he called.
Speaker 2: Something else that's using him to manifest my partner. And I was thinking about him, and I was thinking like, this is how my partner would talk to me. And he would tell me like he would tell me.
Speaker 4: The fuck down, shut the fuck up. And then I was like, what does he look like?
Speaker 2: And then and and I kept like envisioning him and he wasn't that cute, because you know, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Like cute niggas that much.
Speaker 3: You love but not cute nigga no, because I don't know, Like, I don't know what it is they can get the trustworthy they're not, they're not.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter if you're cute or attractive.
Speaker 2: So it's not just it's not fuck niggers, it's just fuck fuck niggers, fuck fuck niggers. I'm not just talking about men, you guys. I'm talking about women because there's some trash ass women out here too.
Speaker 4: Luckily I don't know those women.
Speaker 2: I don't know her because I have manifested an amazing group of women in my life that I don't really have issues with.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I actually don't really even encounter weird women in my life, like I have really great luck.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's because I don't say fuck bitches a lot.
Speaker 1: Don't invite fuck people into your life and then when they do fuck shit, be like fuck people. You know what I'm saying. You gotta be like intentional about who you choose. You don't want fuck results, get good people.
Speaker 4: So anyway, he's on the way. Freddy's on the way, my new Freddie.
Speaker 3: Can you stop? You're confusing me. I'm like, why is it coming?
Speaker 4: Act on the way?
Speaker 1: You know, I've been I've been masturbating or in my case, having sex, because you guys know, I masturbate very little about like the house that I'm gonna be getting fucked in, and like my future house in the view and just like waking up naked and overlooking the city and like pressing a button and my Florida ceiling door.
Speaker 3: Is just open, like get me some orange juice, and then he just comes, yes, fresh, squeezed and all. And that's really getting me. It's really getting me there.
Speaker 2: I've shared this that like I usually usually starts sexual when i'm masturbating, and then it shifts into like whatever it is that I'm manifesting. And so in my in my manifestation, it was like I was having sex with my my partner, whoever the fuck it was, but whoever I was fantasizing about that time. And then I got off of him and I went into my bathroom. And then I went in my bathroom and it was this beautiful bathroom and it had like this huge bathtub, and then it opened up to another door, and then suddenly I was walking through my beautiful home and it had like my beautiful, spacious open kitchen with Florida ceiling windows to my backyard with my view of the ocean.
Speaker 4: And then that so like I.
Speaker 2: Was already like built up, and I was already like on edging essentially, and then I started thinking of all these different things and.
Speaker 4: That eventually I came and then it was beautiful, and then I felt.
Speaker 3: Great, Yeah, that's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was still thinking about the dungeon and I'm telling you, what is the name of somebody.
Speaker 3: Told a nigga.
Speaker 1: My nigga told me recently to worship his dick and pray to it while we were having sex, and I was into it.
Speaker 3: It's like, I will do that, amen.
Speaker 4: Not amen.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a sub. I'm a swoitch, but I'm a sub.
Speaker 4: I'm a voyeur.
Speaker 3: Do you like to watch or be watched?
Speaker 4: I want to watch. I'm definitely. Oh wow, someone submitted a horry and slack. Wow. This is long Jesus Christ Secret rooms three.
Speaker 2: That's what the dipsy and it's Carla and Freddy meet up regularly, but how we actually?
Speaker 4: Can I just play this real quick because I oh my god, I'm playing this.
Speaker 5: There's no relaxing yet. You're not going to get hold of me just yet. I'm waiting to you, begging for it. Do you candle it? I'm gonna reach you around, got your pussy here like this. I'm not gonna go to your favorite party just yet. Nah, I'm going to trace you around, eatly all circle, tiss on the edge of it, teazing you, mm hmm, a little water streaming down ver you other part of you.
Speaker 3: I think I like it. Think, I think I'm man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's Damon.
Speaker 3: You know I love a dirty, dirty mouse.
Speaker 4: So that Freddy's even dirtier than Damon.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking I'm looking forward to getting over there to the shower.
Speaker 4: Your naga comes to pick you up right now?
Speaker 3: You just turn it on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine going to pick up your child from school and that ship place?
Speaker 2: Actually I did, Actually we got when I got in the car this morning. Oh no, when I got in the car this morning, my Bluetooth connected and said dipsy on like the screen and it's like this voice came on and I immediately was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no, mama, what's that.
Speaker 4: Be careful after you're done, please close out the app.
Speaker 1: Everything's better than opening your computer every day and seeing your plenty of porns. You're not gonna you need to clear your browser, bitch, I know. I'm sorry, bitch, you clear your browser.
Speaker 4: I don't watch porn anymore though. I'm done. I'm retired.
Speaker 3: You're elevated.
Speaker 4: I'm elevated. I'm much more into audio porn than visual porn. I can create my own porn in my head.
Speaker 1: Oh, May's asking me on text message if someone since I don't masturbate, am I going to start? Yes, yes i am. I'm going to get to it. I'm going to take the time. I don't believe you, I am.
Speaker 3: I've been like doing mutual masturbation too.
Speaker 4: That's not masturbation.
Speaker 3: No, I'm masturbating myself while he's masturbating himself.
Speaker 4: Oh like you guys are just like sitting next to each other. Masterb huh. But then, but that's still like, that's still in interactive.
Speaker 2: No, it's still depending you're turned on because oh okay, it's happening.
Speaker 4: It's not really about you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when we go on these trips that were going on with no amends, I will intentionally do some more masturbation. May this is specifically for you, since you were very curious about how I'm going to step my game up. I'm working on I'm going to be better this summer. I feel like I'm going to do some intentional masturbation work and get out of my funk and just stop fucking people to masturbate. That's essentially that's what I've been doing, using people to masturbate, which is not cool.
Speaker 3: It's not nice. I could be a bit. I'm better than that. I'm not toxic.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I do love people genuinely too much.
Speaker 2: Those that have joined me on this journey of you know, choosing yourself for the next thirty one or for the past thirty one days or however many days that it has been enlightening and that you know, you've you know, unpacked some things and learned some things. If you're continuing the journey, that's amazing, congratulations. And if not, then that's amazing, congratulations.
Speaker 4: You did it.
Speaker 2: And if you fucked up like me, like you know, I did the last week, because what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know what as I I don't even really think you fucked up, but I will dig any your mouth.
Speaker 3: It's not really a full sex.
Speaker 2: Situation sex, but it is at least it's still penetration, penetrating your mouth.
Speaker 1: I don't know penetrating your mouth counts as penetration. Love never, I've never counted that as penetration.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to abstain from all sexual, like anything sexual in that way. Like I've been making out, We've been doing heavy petting, but like there's been no.
Speaker 3: No I feel you. I understand. I'm just trying to make you feel better. Thanks, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: It's fine, But congratulations, and you know, if you haven't, like you said, join our our slack community.
Speaker 4: We're having a lot of conversations over there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to keep the Dicktalks channel going so we can check in with one another, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep it going until further notice, maybe until my husband appears, so I might be solibate for like three years, because apparently I'm not.
Speaker 4: Going to oh, actually maybe it's next year.
Speaker 2: Josh told me, I'm not going to meet my partner until like two thousand, the end of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Juju, Well no, He's like, well, can you fucking give me some timeframes?
Speaker 1: It'suck.
Speaker 4: I said, you're in love, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm gettet married and my love right now, we're trying to figure out the contract. It's we're having a hard time coming to an agreement, so we're just playing it by ear because we want different things.
Speaker 3: I think, got it.
Speaker 4: Whatever you choose, we love you. I love you.
Speaker 1: And join Patreon to join the slack community to talk to us, and also welcome to whatever jud this is.
Speaker 4: Sandio E Solo the lad the last of three s Comboby Lamoiselle runs
Speaker 5: And m HM.